N-Power Juice Page - Save money on Electricity & Gas

N-Power Juice Landing Page - Save money on Electricity & Gas

Savings of up to Pds. 330 by buying online

===================================

Banner - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - : Button - - - - - - - - - :

001ds.gif : npwrjuice3.png

"Go Green! And get rewarded for it!" : Click here !

( DISCUSS HERE your experiences with Buying Power online )

Want Pds. 330 savings? - see post #8

NPower's message:

Greener energy with npower Juice - npower Juice is cleaner, greener electricity that comes from 100% renewable sources.

It costs the same as our standard electricity, so there’s no extra cost to you or the planet! npower matches every unit of normal electricity that you use and feeds the same amount, generated from renewable sources, into the electricity network. Plus for every customer that stays with Juice, npower makes an annual contribution of £10 into the Juice Fund. The Juice Fund is used to assist the development of projects in renewable energy fields.

FOR MORE INFORMATION : Click Here !

npwrjuice3.png

About npower – Since its launch in 2000, npower has become a household name and leading UK energy supplier with more than 6.6 million residential customer accounts and a prime position in the sector.

( DISCUSS HERE your experiences with Buying Power online )

Switched to Npower a couple of years back and they did save me money on electricity. But for the real savings, you have to buy both gas and electricity, moreover you do so online and pay by direct debit.

Been meaning to shop around again, might just do so if others start up with the gimmicks to follow suit.

EDIT: Little tip if you also switch via a search offer from the likes of Moneysupermarket, they give freebie moneyback deals or vouchers, honestly can't remember which - but it was something like £50 "free" money, credited to your bank account 3 months after being a customer. Memory bit vague, but you get the gist.

EDIT 2: Just noticed the little advert up top, so they are probably looking for a nice plug :lol: have to say satisfied customer and switching was reasonably easy - won't stop me looking around though.

Switched to Npower a couple of years back and they did save me money on electricity. But for the real savings, you have to buy both gas and electricity, moreover you do so online and pay by direct debit.

That makes good sense to me !

I always thought there should be sizable savings from simplifying the administration and billing within a single "utility entity".

There's savings for the utility, and also time savings for the customer in writing a single bill.

Doing it all online, should even save both sides more time.

PREPAYMENT IDEA - Better than Bank Savings !

Another idea that I had years ago, was for the Utility to sell a Prepayment plan, where the customer pays, say Pds.500 upfront.

Then the prepaid account is debited each month, until the amount is used up.

THE ADVANTAGES ARE:

+ The Utility can offer a discount, say; 3-5% for power purchased in such a way

+ This would reduce the risk of payment defaults and delays

+ The 3-5% savings represents a better return than the customer would make by poutting the money in the banks - savings rates are low

Utilities, especially ones that you are buying power from, are better risks than most banks IMHO

That makes sense to me !

I always thought there should be big savings from simplifying the administration and billing within a single "utility entity.

There's savings for the utility, and also time savings for the customer in writing a single bill.

OH yes, realise all the reasons they all plug combined deals, but it's not much good if you live in an area without gas mains

:(

Friends that do though made a big saving, we compared notes.

Switched to Npower a couple of years back and they did save me money on electricity.

. . .

EDIT 2: Just noticed the little advert up top, so they are probably looking for a nice plug :lol: have to say satisfied customer and switching was reasonably easy - won't stop me looking around though.

Nevermind.

Let's keep the discussion fully honest here.

The good news is that you seem to have a positive experience.

What I plan to do is:

If we get enough comments on this thread, I will point the npower marketing people to it, and show them that this thread is giving them some unique ideas, and some honest customer feedback.

Maybe they can set up a new class of affiliate that helps to collect that sort of honest market feedback.

A sensible company ought to find a way to reward a chatboard that can do that !

ENERGY SAVINGS ideas...

How to reduce your energy bill through more efficient lighting:

Do you reduce your energy bill? You can reduce your energy bill up to 70% per month by using Energy Saving Led Lights.

If you want to know more about led lighting and LED products, visit - http://www.myledlightingguide.com/

ENERGY SAVINGS ideas...

How to reduce your energy bill

Do you reduce your energy bill? You can reduce your energy bill up to 70% per month by using Energy Saving Led Lights.

If you want to know more about led lighting and LED products, visit - http://www.myledlightingguide.com/

Just to let you know Npower not so long back also sent all customers a box of energy saving lightbulbs to encourage switching; now that I do call a positive customer experience.

Savings of up to Pds. 330 by buying online

===================================

ABOUT THAT Savings... // READ Below, then: Click Here

This £330 saving includes...

our £100 dual fuel Direct Debit annual discount after you've been with npower for a year and paid by monthly Direct Debit. Sign online 18 is available to new and existing customers.

* This potential annual saving represents savings on gas and electricity with npower Sign Online 18 against npower's standard (off-line) variable quarterly cash/cheque prices. Sign Online 18 prices are guaranteed to be 2% lower, on an annual basis, than our standard (off-line) variable quarterly cash/cheque prices until 30th June 2011. This is based on a customer with a typical annual average electricity consumption of 3,300kWh and gas consumption of 20,500kWh and includes the monthly dual fuel direct debit discount. Savings shown are inclusive of VAT at the reduced rate. Saving is averaged nationally and will vary be area. npower's Direct Debit discounts are applied to accounts after 12 months. All prices are effective from 06/04/10 and are correct as at 06/04/10.

Further Information : Sign online 18

• Paperless billing is mandatory

• The customer must pay by monthly Direct Debit

• Standing charge

• Not available to prepayment customers

• Guaranteed discount against standard offline variable until 30 June 2011.*

This product is only available online and is our most competitively priced tariff.

This product has an end date of 30 June 2011 subject to customers continuing to meet the eligibility criteria. At the end of the product period customers will be placed on our standard online product, “Go Save”.

SOL 18 has an early exit fee of £20 per fuel. This early exit fee is applies if the customer changes supplier or tariff before 30 June 2011 After this date they will revert to our standard online product (Go Save).

Smartpower

smartpower is an energy solution for anyone that likes to keep on top of their energy consumption. With the help of the npower smartpower electricity monitor, you can keep track of your energy use to save money and the environment.

::: READ, then: Click Here for Quote or Go Save etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Moving this thread to the About GEI section

Roundtrip Costs - Property bought at PHP 8.0mn > Sold at PHP 10.0mn
====== --PHP--
Cost----- : 8,000K :
Comm.-- : 0,000K : (thru broker's agent)
Legal---- : 0,000K : (thru broker's agent)
===========
Total ---- : 8,000K :
Sale---- : 10,000K :

Archived