Copper Fox : Moly & Copper play

drbubb

### from Stockhouse report, so need to do more research ###

MarketCap : 53.8 million shs x c$0.54 = C$29.1 million

chart (CUU.v) ... update

bigrl2.gif

Located only 35 kilometres from Novagold's Galore Creek deposit, this largely unknown deposit has:

+ 8.6 million ounces of Gold

+ 9.15 billion pounds of Copper

+ 620 million pounds of Molybdenum

+ 1.595 billion tonnes of resources

With a prefeasability/scoping study currently underway, the company is quickly moving the Schaft Creek deposit into production by 2011.

This virtually unknown deposit is one of the largest gold/copper/moly deposits in Canada.

Their net present value has been estimated at $662 million at metal prices lower than today's prices.

This giant deposit was wisely acquired by this company's forward looking management at the bottom of the copper and gold markets, back when gold was under $300 and copper sold for less than $1 per pound. At today's prices of $610 Gold, and $3.22 Copper this company provides shareholders an opportunity for massive leverage to increasing gold and metal prices

= =

Copper Fox Metals Inc.(CUU). The company is involved in the exploration and development of a copper-gold-molybdenum project located in North Western B.C. at Schaft Creek. Under the terms of an option agreement negotiated with Teck Cominco Limited, Copper Fox can acquire up to a 94.3% interest in the Schaft Creek project. Schaft Creek is a world class resource of 8.6 million ozs Gold, 9.15 billion lbs Copper, 620 million lbs Molybdenum and 82.4 million ozs Silver. Management has a strong development and production track record and will be completing a scoping study by March 2007.

= =

LINKS:

Corporate website : http://www.copperfoxmetals.com

CUU bull'board..... : http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/forum...&table=list

I bought a few yesterday, just to force me to keep an eye on it

• 1 month later...

picking up nicely: chart

CUU.v 0.69 Change: +0.07 , and on 1.2 million shares !

anyone else get any??

= =

SUBJECT: Reason Why Copper Fox Is Up- Posted By: LexLuthor2

Post Time: 1/3/2007 19:55

Inside the Cambridge House International registration info. had an article by Roulston and J. Taylor. In this article they were comparing Copper Fox Schaft Creek to NovaGold Galore Creek. When you look at both they look very similar. I will be posting an article either tonight or tomorrow on the comparison of both these properties.

Lex Corp

@: http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/viewm...0&TableID=0

• 4 weeks later...

i'm glad i bought 30k shares. it is going rather well.

it hit $0.76 today, and looks set to rise further.

but it may be too late to buy now

• 4 weeks later...

hit $1.00

I'm out- in this move: sell orders hit. But as a look at the chart, it seems to have momentum to go higher

Archived