Kerry Cassidy's Project Camelot: Videos, Interviews, her Blog

Kerry Cassidy's Project Camelot: Videos, Interviews, her Blog

(( See PETE PETERSON, below )).        Link: http://www.ProjectCamelot.org

/ the following is a good intro to the background of Project Camelot /

"I am in touch with an ET race called "the Guardians", a group of ET races...

I have done an interview about them with Ashayana Deane."

Proj.-Cam.: Interview with A-Deane

(The following came from the Project Camelot Blog)

Sounds to me like the NWO wanted to cause global death and destruction but somehow failed in their attempts. Guess the ETs will not allow any future nukes.
http://projectcamelo...om/blog-hp.html

LOST INTERVIEWS with Pete Peterson, FOUND  - on back-up: AKedOLQ5FPzu4ocPOMj9f0DC1C456_L1eLoDofk8 : TM, joined 11/2007. 45,476 views. 193 subscribers,

Pt.1:  Proj. Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson, 1hr, 57  (Originally Uploaded Sep 2, 2009)  657 viewsMar 21, 2017

Pt.2: Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson, 53:43 min (Originally Uploaded Sep 2, 2009)   560 views Mar 21, 2017

Pt.3: Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson, 1hour : 172 views Mar 21, 2017

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qECFM8ZLlcI

It gets interesting about 1 hour in:

+ A dead city, with a Horse in the center was seen in 6,000 BC or so
Coming Timeline: Prredictions hard, as time lines change
+ The troubled times (of Solar Flares, etc) are Jumping ahead in time
+ At first "our reality ended" in 2012, then 2018, then 2020, now later (2023?)
+ 2012-13 "we may already be seeing some... Solar flares, Sun CME"
+ We could find that our technology gets wiped out from this
+ Only about 1 million of us "survive the Event horizon"
== ==
+ Our DNA has been manipulated, 23rd was connected to 24th chromosome
+ John Ford UFO case: "he's no more loony than you and I"
+ CERN : trying to generate a black hole, and control it
+ Invasion of Earth "in the future" (I shouldnt go into that?)
== ==
Question: I heard you (Preston) are a clone? Are you clone?
PN : "I don't know."
Later:
PN : "Cloning is and old art."
== ==
About Timelines
+ I have seen two possible futures:
+ A positive one (from the WingMakers), and a despotic one (Ardanian order),
OTHER
+ Reptilian Alien seen by PD: greatdreams.com / reptilian / kesara
http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/reptile.jpg
+ "Europe is going to be part of the financial crash on the horizon" (this year?)
+ An EMP (from the sun) may disturb that atmosphere
=== ===

Note - What is Kerry's real name?  Some people think she has a different name...
kerry cassidy, is julie mitchell. *
/source: /decoderchick99 June 7? /

/ Stale Video /

* (there is a resemblence, but I think this is misinformation)
=== ===

Might be useful to post mp3 links too to save on bandwidth.

==== added later (2022) by DrB.

DAN BURISCH INTERVIEWS

Pt1: Proj. Camelot interviews Dan Burisch Part 1: 33:54 mins. 856 views, Apr 2, 2017 ( Las Vegas, July 2006 )

Pt2: Proj. Camelot interviews Dan Burisch Part 2 : 1 hr. 13 mins. 4,402 views, Apr 2, 2017

Pt3: Dan Burisch Part 3 : 31 mins. 1,198 views, Apr 2, 2017 > VIDEO

Pt4: Dan Burisch Part 4 : 54 mins. 1,102 views, Apr 2, 2017 > VIDEO

Pt5: Dan Burisch Part 5 : 1hr 7 mins. 712 views, Apr 2, 2017 > VIDEO

• 2 months later...

Kerry Cassidy's personal history

Candid interview with Host Lee Patrick Hanks & Amara from EmergingNewWorld.com

Speaking From the Heart w/ Kerry Cassidy coming from a different perspective and the Emergence of a New World View.....

• 3 weeks later...

LEEDS

Podcast with Marty Leeds from Wednesday. About numbers

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-081512.mp3

His website : http://MartyLeeds33.com

===

KC mentions Ben Pietsch's work:

Ben Pietsch video:

“Do you remember the time you spent in the King’s Chamber and wouldn’t speak of it? What happened?”

Even on his deathbed, Napoleon refused to discuss the matter. These things fascinated me.

Some of the books talked about pyramid power, a special energy that exists within the pyramid’s perfect geometrical structure. If someone builds a small replica of the pyramid, keeping the dimensions exactly in proportion and aligning the model with true north, certain very interesting things happen.

For instance, you can place a piece of fruit inside the replica, and it will not rot for one month or more. You can easily test it by putting one apple inside, one outside. In a few days, the apple outside decays, while the apple inside does not. Razor blades placed inside remain sharp for weeks when used, whereas ordinary blades left outside become dull after three or four shaves. Plants watered with water left inside the pyramid flourish better than plants watered with regular water. Such experiments were easy to set up and verify. These and many other things intrigued me.

Before leaving, I received a call from a man named Ben Pietsch from Santa Rosa, California. He introduced himself by saying he was a pyramidologist. He had lectured and written many articles on the Great Pyramid, including an unpublished book, Voices in Stone, which he later sent me - a fascinating work. He had heard via the grapevine that I was going to Egypt to play my flute inside the Great pyramid. He loved the idea and said that sonic vibrations constituted an integral part of the structure. In fact, he said, every room has a basic vibration to it; if we found it and identified with it, we would become attuned to that particular space. I had never heard that theory before, but it made sense to me.

The King’s Chamber is the main chamber in the Great pyramid. Within this chamber is a hollow, lidless coffer made of solid granite. Pietsch said that if I struck this coffer, it would give off a tone. I should tune up to this tone in order to be at one with it, thereby attuned with the chamber. “And by the way,” he said, “you’ll find that note to be A-438.” In the West, our established A-note vibrates at 440 vibrations per second. He was saying that the A-note of the coffer was two vibrations lower than ours, which would make their A-note slightly flat, only a shade lower in pitch, but different nevertheless. Although he had not personally visited the Great Pyramid, he seemed to know this quite definitely.

/see: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_19.htm

Comment from there:

Amazing brain-food! I feel very strongly that Mr. Pietsch just may be on to solutions to every philosopher's quest.

LEEDS Video

===

Ben Pietsch video:

“Do you remember the time you spent in the King’s Chamber and wouldn’t speak of it? What happened?”

Even on his deathbed, Napoleon refused to discuss the matter. These things fascinated me.

Some of the books talked about pyramid power, a special energy that exists within the pyramid’s perfect geometrical structure. If someone builds a small replica of the pyramid, keeping the dimensions exactly in proportion and aligning the model with true north, certain very interesting things happen.

For instance, you can place a piece of fruit inside the replica, and it will not rot for one month or more. You can easily test it by putting one apple inside, one outside. In a few days, the apple outside decays, while the apple inside does not. Razor blades placed inside remain sharp for weeks when used, whereas ordinary blades left outside become dull after three or four shaves. Plants watered with water left inside the pyramid flourish better than plants watered with regular water. Such experiments were easy to set up and verify. These and many other things intrigued me.

Before leaving, I received a call from a man named Ben Pietsch from Santa Rosa, California. He introduced himself by saying he was a pyramidologist. He had lectured and written many articles on the Great Pyramid, including an unpublished book, Voices in Stone, which he later sent me - a fascinating work. He had heard via the grapevine that I was going to Egypt to play my flute inside the Great pyramid. He loved the idea and said that sonic vibrations constituted an integral part of the structure. In fact, he said, every room has a basic vibration to it; if we found it and identified with it, we would become attuned to that particular space. I had never heard that theory before, but it made sense to me.

The King’s Chamber is the main chamber in the Great pyramid. Within this chamber is a hollow, lidless coffer made of solid granite. Pietsch said that if I struck this coffer, it would give off a tone. I should tune up to this tone in order to be at one with it, thereby attuned with the chamber. “And by the way,” he said, “you’ll find that note to be A-438.” In the West, our established A-note vibrates at 440 vibrations per second. He was saying that the A-note of the coffer was two vibrations lower than ours, which would make their A-note slightly flat, only a shade lower in pitch, but different nevertheless. Although he had not personally visited the Great Pyramid, he seemed to know this quite definitely.

/see: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_19.htm

Speaking of pyramids, I just saw an Ancient Aliens which was about ancient structures and one of the focuses was comparing the pyramids in Geza with the pyramids in Mexico (can't remember the city). The largest pyramids both have the exact same footprint, although Geza's is twice as tall as Mexico's. But both locations have 3 pyramids built in an almost straight line, same configuration in both locations, which resembles one of the star formations. The suggestion is that they had help building them. Really good episode. The take-away was no way could man alone have built some of these things. Even with modern machinery and a billion man hours, some of them could probably not be built the way they are.

Tale of the Tongues - Skyrim cover - Malukah

Thursday, 16 August 2012 /Written by Kerry Cassidy

... and the dragons are gone. A Must Listen.

The Dragonborn Comes, another of her songs is used on Kerry's AFR show

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

"Absolutely!", says ex- CIA Asset, Susan Lindauer

... amongst many other things in this revealing interview:

Kerry Cassidy interviews Susan Lindauer for AFR

MP3 : http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-111412.mp3

Kerry discusses her idea that Petreus may have been the leader of a coup.

SL says it is possible, and agrees it could be aimed against the Bush cabal.

Lindauer speaks very highly of Petraeus, and thinks this story was invented to frame him.

("What is the FBI doing, reading 20,000 pages of private emails?" ...

"They want budget". "The FBI was acting like a KGB in Iraq. They are privatizing now.")

KC: "Petraeus was getting ready to point the finger at Hillary Clinton for Bengazy."

SL: "I think it is bigger than that. It is a coup. The military knows what is coming, and is resisting it."

. . . : "I heard Stevens was heavily involved in arming the Syria freedom fighters."

. . . : "Stevens was sodomized. This was an Al Qaeda attack. They are funded by the US."

. . . : "Gordon Duff is an asset, who OFTEN has misinformation. Nevertheless, I love Veterans Today."

SL: "Here's what is going on Globally: Israel is trying to pull us into war, by attacking Syria."

. . . : "The Israelis and Obama are trying to open a pathway to war, and they know Petraeus will oppose it."

. . . : "We may be a lot closer to martial law than almost everyone realizes. Maybe only a few months.

SL : There is no financial crisis. The $2 Trillion in missing money has been found, & is worth $10 Trillion

We can eliminate the federal deficit. It will fall by $10 Trillion. I know where the money is, & have documentation.

We want to make sure the money goes to the American people.

• 2 weeks later...

Interview with Kerry Cassidy

Kerry Lynn Cassidy has a BA in English with graduate work in Sociology, an MBA certificate from the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management, and was competitively selected to attend a year of film school at the UCLA Extension Short Fiction Film Program as one of their first "hyphenates": a writer-director-producer.

After 19 years in Hollywood working for major studios and independent production companies in production, development and new media, she has written a number of screenplays. As an independent producer she pitched projects around Hollywood to major producers and directors and then in April 2006 Kerry co-founded Project Camelot with Bill Ryan and has been working as a documentary filmmaker and producer for the past 6 years.

She conducts interviews documenting the testimony of whistleblowers with above top secret clearances as well as researchers and experiencers covering all aspects of reality both on and off planet. Kerry speaks at conferences around the world on the subjects of ETs, the Illuminati agenda, mind control, the matrix, prophecies, 2012 and many other subjects. Kerry is an intuitive and spent years researching the occult and studying Eastern philosophy. While spending dedicated time in meditation, she linked her chakras in her 20s and has had multiple samadhi experiences since then.

Debra Pietsch interviews Richard Dolan and Kerry Cassidy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwsNoeJDWE

The timing of these 2 interviews is very interesting because Richard Dolan was in Los Angeles for a few days doing some presentations, at the same time Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot (Whistleblowers portal) was receiving information about UFO / Extraterrestrial activity off the coast of San Francisco – that was further corroborated by Gordon Duff of “Veteran Today”.

===

Kerry's interview is more interesting than Dolan's

She tells a convoluted story about arrested bankers being held in a ship off San Francisco

And that is somehow related to a war with an ET race.

She said: "The Bush Cabal had relationships with 5 ET races, and had a falling out with one of them",

and somehow the US, China, and Korea are now "at war" with them in the Pacific

• 1 month later...

KERRY CASSIDY: " Cassidy is NOT MY REAL NAME.." - 'KERRY CASSIDY' is a pseudonym!

Finished interviewing Kerry Cassidy about 45 minutes ago.. I can tell everyone (as the show is taped) that Kerry admits she is using a stage-name.. 'KERRY CASSIDY' is a pseudonym.

The show will air Thanksgiving 2012

more info:

Thread: PROJECT CAMELOT - If you could ask KERRY CASSIDY 1 question... WHAT WOULD IT BE?

/source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2040738/pg1

• 1 month later...

Mike Harris has just released an interesting Podcast interview with Kerry Cassidy

It covers some familiar ground, but Karry has some interesting comments about the Pope's resignation

Hr1-MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mike_harris/hr1021213.mp3

Hr2-MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mike_harris/hr2021213.mp3

Todays guest was Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot, the topic was the Pope resigning, and who really runs this world, how to see the real puppet masters behind the puppets we call world leaders. We were doing fine then skype just died. Finished the call on the telephones both Kerry and I.

Was the Pope releasing some controverial material about the holocaust?

Pope Benedict's Jewish Legacy Tarnished By Ties to Holocaust Deniers

Jewish Daily Forward ‎- 1 day ago

Pope Benedict was a 'son of Germany' and a conservative hero. For Jews, his legacy is tarnished by his outreach to Catholic traditionalists, ...

1. Vatican hopes secret files exonerate 'Hitler's pope'
    The Guardian‎ - 3 days ago

2. Has Pope Pius XII been exonerated as a Nazi sympathiser? Author claims new evidence shows controversial pontiff ...
    Daily Mail‎ - 2 days ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Arthur Neuman is back - Here's an old interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WAyKnqzHco

... 2009-08-23

This excellent little interview of Henry Deacon at the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit was made by the radical Spanish researcher and activist Rafa Palacios.

NWO Agenda - Behind the Black Projects

AGENDA behind the Black Projects

This is a short list of what this rogue civilization or program wants to achieve:

1. Control and rule by secrecy of the United States and ultimately the world.

2. Control and rule of the Solar System and beyond. This includes the terraforming of planets including moons, for example of Jupiter and Saturn. As well as the established bases on the moon and Mars, the Command and Control center in Phobos and the emergence of Solar Warden, the interstellar space fleet already fully operational. This includes non-terrestrial officers and fleet-to-fleet transfers of equipment and troops. (see Gary McKinnon Camelot interview for more on this).

3. The creation of a "Master Race" or Humanity 2.0 that will then go on to rule planets and travel the stars. This involves, nanotech, bioluminescence, robotic implants and a host of other technologies… all aimed at creating the Ultimate “superman”.

4. The domination over other space faring civilizations or at the very least the capability to be a "force to be reckoned with" regardless of the level of development of friend or foe whether encountered ‘out there’ or visiting our Earth. Including those that inhabit inner Earth or races that simply live hidden in undersea and underground bases within the Earth and inter / intra dimensionally.

5. The re-terraforming of the Earth and eventual reduction of the population of surface Earth down to around 500 million. (see Georgia Guidestones and Iron Mountain Report for more info on this...)

6. The use and acquisition of technology to maintain their edge and power in all the above.

This covers the most basic parameters of the raison d'être or MO (modus operandi) for the creation and maintenance of the Secret Space Program.

With that in mind, let's look at how they go about achieving such far-reaching goals. And that brings us to the Black Projects themselves. It is beyond the scope of this article to address every Black Project they are working on (or have worked on over the years). Suffice to say, what we can address are several of the top Black Projects that will give us a very good idea of what arenas they are working on, so that you, the People and those in positions of responsibility within the power structure, can begin to understand where your money is going and what you are supporting.

. . .

How to achieve it?

The Black Projects in Short

So what are at least some of those primary BLACK PROJECTS that our SECRET GOVERNMENT has been involved in FUNDING and committing resources to, including HUMAN RESOURCES over the years?

1. MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL OF HUMANITY including but not limited to:

A. Microwaves, scaler waves, EMP and more

B. Programming through TVs, radios and internet, media

C. Programming through education, religious institutions etc.

D. Music and art forms (i.e. Rock music see Peter Levenda for more on this)

E. CIA and NSA use of electronics, hypnosis, drugs, neural linguistics etc

F. Food and atmosphere alteration, additives

G. Chemtrails : a vast program underway with many purposes

H. Drones & surveillance of all kinds

2. UNDERGROUND BASES AND CITIES

For use in the future and now in case of :

A. Nuclear winter/fallout

B. CMEs (Coronal Mass Ejections) or EMP (electro magnetic pulses - events from the Sun (super storms)

C. Labs: to explore uses of and discovery of new technologies and to house and store those working on the discoveries of technologies and to store (hide) technologies and products of such from "the People" and other rival governments and ET races..

D. EARTH CHANGES: To prepare and use as shelter in the advent of major Earth Changes involving Earthquakes, Meteor showers, Tsunamis, Volcanoes, High velocity Winds, Electromagnetic Storms, etc.

E. Prepare and shelter during POLE SHIFTS (magnetic) or POLE REVERSALS aka Day After Tomorrow scenario

F. INCOMING PLANETOIDS/ METEORS and ELE (extinction level events)

G. As a place to house all BLACK PROJECTS and the evidence thereof

H. To house and create or build: ARMIES OF SUPER SOLDIERS (both human and non-human, androids robots etc. (see below and the Camelot interviews with Duncan O'Finioan, Aaron McCollum and Pete Peterson)

I. To establish a secret military

J. To build weapons and SPACE CRAFT for use in space travel and wars with various unfriendly ET races whether visiting or terrestrial both undersea and in residence here on Earth surface or underground.

K. For experimentation on Humans including but not limited to MIB abductions working in collusion with Grey ETs. Farming of human body parts and fluids to “feed” reptilian ETs and reptilian based races such as some Greys. (see Dulce material for more on this).

…and much more

===

From a Nov.2012 article written for "the White Hat audience":

http://projectcamelo...ollow-the-money

• 2 months later...

Combining these :

Project Camelot - 2012 interviews & podcasts

Started by DrBubb, 16 May 2012

photo-thumb-2.jpg?_r=1357966823

t_read_dot.png

Update from Kerry Cassidy's blog (Project Camelot)

Started by callmejoe, 11 Nov 2010

( I am not ready to post this on the Main board. It is too controversial, and there are too many Woo-woo bits for a general audience. But you may be able to get something from it. )

A fascinating conversation between Kerry Cassidy, Stew Webb, and Mike Harris. (You need to skip the long bit at the beginning with Lorien Fenton, which talks about her Super Soldier conference, but does not contribute much to the big picture.)

MP3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJTkoNnMboE

"We are on the verge of a Civil War. The Cabal has taken over in the US, and the White Hats (within the US military who still respect the constitution) are waiting for the right moment to strike back."

Ed Snowden's release is only the first of many important revelations that are coming, they are all saying.

== ==

I hope you find it interesting.

"We are on the verge of a Civil War.

Some of the same issues came up in this earlier podcast - dated 22 May 2012:

Whistle Blower Radio - Kerry Cassidy - with guest - Douglas Hagmann

VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdGD1P-wqPY

Joel Skousen on Doug Hagmann's DHS Insider "Rosebud"

"Everybody is surveilled... This guy has been wrong about everything."

Whistleblower Radio on 6/21, from the UK:

BROOKS AGNEWS, interviewed by Kerry Cassidy:

he talks about the expedition to (near the Inner Earth opening?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqPCtDwAnPU

This interview of KC was only mildly interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl9DdFqnH0s

• 4 weeks later...

A REVEALING and IN-DEPTH PRESENTATION : Kerry on various Camelot Projects ... ... ...

... ... ... "We don't need more Light Workers, we need more Light Warriors."