Document: "Dragon Family gets 10% of the Interest"- Comments?

Document: "The Dragon Family (DF) gets 10% of the Interest"- Comments?

(And China itself gets another 10-20%)

This is the Ambassador's remarkable claim - but where are the documents.

How real are they?

Here's the Video where this appears:

24-12-2014: REVELATIONS BY DRAGON FAMILY AMBASSADOR

LINK: http://tinyurl.com/DF-Document

(COMMENTS - from below the 24-12-2014 Video):

WHAT's THE RUSH ... in saying you Trust the Amba? (see below)

Andrew Duddy 1 day ago
I encourage people to search online for the document the Ambassador has shared. If anyone can find the exact document, then please link it here. I see that document is referenced many time by swissindo and Hides, and it is always in relation to the White Spiritual Boy accounts.... Anyway, all of this is a clear as mud - and that seems to be the intent.
Modwiz125
Do you think the Ambassador is engaging in deception?
Johnny LeRose
+Modwiz125 I hope not, I am on the side of trusting him, & what he is really all about...EMPOWERMENT.

Modwiz125

+Johnny LeRose: I am happy to let it be known that the Ambassador has my trust. I also have no expectations. I do have a good "feeling' regarding outcomes.

rhmbicyclersvideos
+Modwiz125 I am with you on that. I have listened to every video and he is always consistent with his messages. I feel the same way I think we can trust him and his intentions are honorable.
On the whole, I get a better feeling from the Ambassador, then both Hudes and Swissindo...
that is not to say I know that any of them are presenting the truth. I simply do not know. I have learned long ago that if it cannot be verified, it can only be taken a speculation. Even if it can be verified, it is not always truth. The manipulation is severe in this world and we all would do well to question everything. I wish the Ambasssador the best and I am not really questioning his documents being genuine, I would just like more access to compare it against what others have put out so we can discover for ourselves what is truth.
If I had to guess, I'd say the Ambassador's documents are probably more reliable than Hudes/Swissindo.... BUT that is only because he has not been around as long as the others and has not been proven as a fraud as the others have. In time he may as well.... or he may be the real deal and only further prove those who have the power to actually change the world simply choose not to... for whatever their reasons are. I would just hope that the Ambassador and those he re-presents, are actually "Reflecting on themselves in the Mirror," to borrow his expression. For me, even if the dragons do nothing at all to change the way the world works, if they can provide the conclusive documentation/evidence that the system we operate under is a corrupt as we all intuitively know... then I will be indebted to them... although according to them I already am indebted to them because they own it all, and therefore, are part of the control system.
I welcome more meaningful "disclosures" like this one from the Ambassador and my aim is not to discredit his evidence, unless it is fraudulent, then that would be my obligation to do so. 
Friar Newborg
+Modwiz125 : What's the Rush?? Let him give you solid proof, or at least something that is both credible and verifiable.
As Reagan once said when President: "TRUST, but VERIFY". This is still what is needed, analysis and verification of the veracity of those documents. I will set up a thread to discuss them
Friar Newborg
+Andrew Duddy : Heart and Head - let's use both in looking at this. Both Keenan and Hudes have spread too many half Truths for me to have much confidence in what they say. And I still like nearly all of the Amba's message, so I am eager to see solid evidence, and or something that will stand up to a serious verification process. Let' see if these documents do. Has anyone found them yet?

DRAGON DOCUMENT - is this the One in the Video ??

=====
Ashllyne / 3 hours ago (edited)
You can find the original document the Amba showed if you google benjamin fulford, red dragon, and white spiritual boy. I don't post it here as comments were made that people were apparently assassinated over these same accounts. In any case, the Amba showed only page 19. The document I found by Benjamin has page 18 and on page 18 you will see that page 19 is a list of payments made from a White Spiritual Boy account to the different beneficiaries listed on page 19. Page 18 seems to imply that the Red Dragon Family is the owner of that particular White Spiritual Boy account. The Amba has told us the Family has been part of the matrix system that enslaved us so the Family has been transparent with us in that respect. Page 18 also appears to confirm what the Amba stated previously that the Family owns (or are trustees) of some of the collateral on the planet as they are the ones mentioned on page 18 as reinvesting that White Spiritual Boy account. I hope that helps. Namaste
>> (Google search "benjamin fulford, red dragon, and white spiritual boy"):
Alithea Kella : Type in " truthtube451 The Ambassador" and they will appear :-)
================
The document is from 2010 fiscal report (upper right hand corner)... (page 19)...
Near the bottom segment noted of agreements of payments of the next 20 years for January 4, 2009 - through January 4, 2029...
It still has relevance to show the main factor that the Chinese Red Dragon Family payment as a separate entity to that of the (PRC)...
The paymaster is through HSBC Group - payments are in US Dollars...
Also to note as I have heard about that name several times but cannot recall to whom this person is?...
(cont.) that the name is clearly seen of that page 19 to mention a person entity named;
'White Spiritual Boy' and a whopping $33,999,000,000,000 USD
and deducted for bank charges and other services of -$2,934,000,000,000 USD for the remaining balance account worth of $31,065,000,000,000 USD...
Friar Newborg
page 19 to mention a person entity named;
Okay. I think this is maybe on its own, the Key to seeing how verifiable this Story is. Let me state this large number in a different way:
$34 Trillion - that's a very big number.
I would like to see a few reactions to this Big figure before giving my own.
Please comment, folks !
One bit of cross reference for you: US GDP is 2013 was about $17 Trillion.
Another $2.9 Trillion for "expenses" - Does this supposedly go to HSBC?
Comments please??

Herein Neil Keenan reveals what's Inside the Boxes - ""GOLD"" - But is it really ?

NFK update 20141022 part 03
TIMOTHY HICKS 3 days ago
Are you guys saying that those are gold bars? They look tarnished. Gold doesn't tarnish.
Read moreShow less
View all 11 replies
photo.jpg
Its ilogical to assume that the bars are 14k - 18k gold because they are tarnished and oxidised when they being presented as pure gold.
Why would you use real gold to fake a gold bar?

DRAGON DOCUMENT - is this the One in the Video ??

================
and deducted for bank charges and other services of -$2,934,000,000,000 USD for the remaining balance account worth of $31,065,000,000,000 USD...
Friar Newborg
page 19 to mention a person entity named;
Okay. I think this is maybe on its own, the Key to seeing how verifiable this Story is. Let me state this large number in a different way:

$34 Trillion - that's a very big number.

I would like to see a few reactions to this Big figure before giving my own.

Please comment, folks !

One bit of cross reference for you: US GDP is 2013 was about $17 Trillion.

Another $2.9 Trillion for "expenses" - Does this supposedly go to HSBC?

Comments please??

From the above Link:

.http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr40/413200/illuminatcardsi.gif

Rothschilds & Rockefellers, TRILLIONAIRES of the World

by NEW WORLD ORDER

Sunday Dec 2nd, 2007 7:08 PM

By this method, the trillionaire masters of the universe remain hidden whilst Forbes magazine poses lower ranking billionaires like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett as the richest men in the World. Retired management consultant Gaylon Ross Sr, author of Who's Who of the Global Elite, has been tipped from a private source that the combined wealth of the Rockefeller family in 1998 was approx (US) $11 trillion and the Rothschilds (U.S.) $100 trillion. However something of an insider's knowledge of the hidden wealth of the elite is contained in the article, "Will the Dollar and America Fall Down on August 19?.." on page 1 of the 12th July 2001 issue of Russian newspaper Pravda. The newspaper interviewed Tatyana Koryagina, a senior research fellow in the Institute of Macroeconomic Researches subordinated to the Russian Ministry of Economic Development (Minekonom) on the subject of a recent conference concerning the fate of the U.S. economy:

Koryagina: The known history of civilization is merely the visible part of the iceberg. There is a shadow economy, shadow politics and also a shadow history, known to conspirologists. There are [unseen] forces acting in the World, unstoppable for [most powerful] countries and even continents.

Ashley Mote (EU): "Mr President, I wish to draw your attention to the Global Security Fund, set up in the early 1990s under the auspices of Jacob Rothschild. This is a Brussels-based fund and it is no ordinary fund: it does not trade, it is not listed and it has a totally different purpose. It is being used for geopolitical engineering purposes, apparently under the guidance of the intelligence services." "I have previously asked about the alleged involvement of the European Union's own intelligence resources in the management of slush funds in offshore accounts, and I still await a reply. To that question I now add another: what are the European Union's connections to the Global Security Fund and what relationship does it have with European Union institutions? "Recently, Ashley Mote of the European Union (EU) asked this volatile question in a public EU meeting, a question never answered, as Mr. Mote, merely by asking this question, was immediately scratched from the White House Christmas card list and placed on its top ten hit list.

The Illuminati's cash cow, grazing freely on the World wide pasture of greenbacks, isn't called "Elsie" but instead is called the Global Security Fund, a name actually meaning in the secret cult's language Global Terrorist Fund. In simple terms, it's a gigantic illegal trust fund, estimated by undercover overseas financial investigators at 65 trillion dollars, set-up for "Illuminati rainy days" and established when it is desperately needed in a pinch for bribery, assassinations and sponsoring World wide terrorist activities to divert attention from their banking mafia. Although the fund is cloaked in secrecy and made possible by the Western civilization' s Federal Reserve banking system, investigators trying to pry into the Illuminati's secret treasure trove have uncovered some interesting facts.

http://centurean2.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/elizabeth.jpg

Queen Elizabeth II’s shareholdings remain hidden behind Bank of England Nominee accounts. The Guardian newspaper reported in May 2002 … “the reason for the wild variations in valuations of her private wealth can be pinned on the secrecy over her portfolio of share investments. This is because her subjects have no way of knowing through a public register of interests where she, as their head of state, chooses to invest her money. Unlike the members of the Commons and now the Lords, the Queen does not have to annually declare her interests and as a result her subjects cannot question her or know about potential conflicts of interests…” In fact, the Queen even has an extra mechanism to ensure that her investments remain secret – a nominee company called the Bank of England Nominees. (VN: she easily sold out her own people, but then that is why we revolted when we did, and we should ensure we “NEVER” end up back under that satanic families thumb again.)

http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/22/rothschilds-rockefellers-trillionaires-of-the-world-learn-your-history-before-it-repeats-on-you/

WORLD’s TOP 20 BILLIONAIRES

http://sushantskoltey.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/billionaire.jpg

http://sushantskoltey.wordpress.com/2010/04/23/billionaires/

Only a 100 Billion

http://kokogiak.com/megapenny/hundred_bill_A.jpg

http://87billion.com/nine.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen... I give you $1 trillion dollars...

Notice those pallets are double stacked.

...and remember those are $100 bills.

So the next time you hear someone toss around the phrase "trillion dollars"... that's what they're talking about.

And now this is the official federal debt of 10 TRILLION dollars. Does this graphic put it into perspective? See the tiny speck in the lower left hand corner that is a human being.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/090/Graph/11-trillion-dollars-in-c-notes.jpg

One thing that I found particularly interesting and notable when I read Carroll Quigley's book Tragedy and Hope was that he emphasises the importance of J. P. Morgan in building the existing system, in working with the Round Table groups, how they were instrumental in creating the Council on Foreign Relations, and how they've had a dominant position in finance and industry for generations. Who does Forbes say is the world's biggest corporation today?

http://i56.tinypic.com/1h5gma.png

DOCUMENTS - are copies here?

Ashllyne Dec 25, 2014
+Friar Newborg
This is what I found after going down a rabbit hole and doing some research. Also please see my comments above on this thread regarding page 18.
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2012/01/my-recent-find.html

Not much is verifiable unless one files a project application, gets funded and starts interacting with real people. The medium of video is static in terms of promoting effective communication. This missing page 18 does shed some light. It doesn't appear to me that Ron had this missing page as he did not respond to my question for additional information.

(I checked it out on Quatloos, and found this):

The role player known as the Ambassador continues to put on a full three ring circus for RVD and his true believers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdroIjw4D8#t=27

The latest revelation is that The Ambassador is just here to "educate" us, NOT to pay us our well deserved prosperity funds which don't actually exist!

How convenient.

Also, our role player used a fake World Bank document that says fantastical sums of money are going to the Red Dragon Family (~14 minutes into the above linked video). It is the sort of document you could make in word, using a version of the real World Bank's logo by searching for it on Google Images pasting it into the header of a word document. This document has been going around for years, someone basically typed up something that is official looking enough to fool prosperity believers (not a very high standard) and emailed it to Benjamin Fulford in 2012:
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... 4024a5970d.

Interestingly, for a group that has control of all the world's wealth, they couldn't be bothered to make a more sophisticated logo.

There are also appears to be some argument about who is the "real insider" between the Ambassador, Karen Hudes, and Neil Keenan. Which is sort of funny when you consider the entire thing is being made up by all of them (whether that is due to mental illness, in the case of Hudes, or role playing, as in the case of the Ambassador).

All this was about right on time with my prediction of a few months ago: the Ambassador would be allowed his fantastical role playing by prosperity believers who want to believe for a 4-5 months. Then, since the entire release of funds is after all mythical, they would want to see "proof." Which is coming in the form of an obviously made up word document. Personally I think the Ambassador would have been better off photoshopping a bank statement to show trillions of dollars, but apparently he isn't that sophisticated.

Still, I am sure the fake World Bank document from the non-existent "Committee of 300" will be more than enough to tide over the true believers, at least for the next few months...

> http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9950&start=140

The viewers on RVD channel seem to like his message becomes he seems to confirm their Hopes

that there are huge sums stashed away someplace that may/will be handed out to needy people.

I wonder how many months this might go on before those hopes are dashed, or maybe, a trickle of money is seen?

• 1 month later...

Neil Keenan has also said the WB Documents are fake:

Jan 26, 2015 - Clearly this second World Bank document (Reference no: ASBLP – 0330 – 2012)

supports that the Ambassador is using fake documents ...

> http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-modern-day-pied-piper-red-dragon-ambassador-exposed/

EXCERPT:

Perhaps the most damning evidence of fraud by the Ambassador is found in the “World Bank” document that he displayed in a recent video, at the 14:00 mark. Referring to the document dated February, 2010, this Page 19 document (Reference no: ASBLP – 00001 – 2010) was displayed.

The Ambassador showed you page 19 but why didn’t he show you Page 18, where it clearly shows an account for the ‘Chinese Red Dragon Family’, under the name of ‘White Spiritual Boy’? The reason the Ambassador didn’t show page 18, is that it would show what is written on the side of document, TVM, TVM-LSM666 aka Tiburcio Villamor Marcos.

For those who are not familiar with the The Committee of 300 they are a group allegedly founded by the British aristocracy in 1727 and by many accounts, consists of an international council that organizes and controls world politics, commerce, banking, media, and the military for centralized global efforts.

Why didn’t the Ambassador show us Page 106 on video, where the document has the signature of the Queen and World Bank Group? Note the line above the signatures: “Sealed and Prepared by the Right Wing Parties of the Committee of 300 on this 4th day of February 2010 at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C.”

. . .

It's a FRAUD, says Omegafile, about the document:

Another thing I need to point out is that the document that the Ambassador points out that he says is authentic about the distribution of the assets is a fraud by it's nature. Legal documents in order to be valid must have the names of the 2 or more parties that are to receive the money and cannot represent a third party.. the term "The Dragon Family" is a third party and can not represent anything of legal representation when it is signed by a 3rd party.. this makes the document a clear fraud. The document is therefore null and void and has no merit.

>Discernment 1.01 : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19885

Archived