Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

As I said before it will be interesting to see if the amb ever pays Ron.I would guess no!!!! The Ambassador is likely broke himself!!!

Its easier to dangle the carrot and move it away each time.Its very cruel and shows the ego of the Amb and his contempt for his very gullible followers!!! Its a pretence to massage the ego!

I dont think the money they claim is there and its all about to be found out.Its all fantasy I am sure.I will be the first to apologise if wrong.

I cannot imagine the TVOP is subsidising anything for anyone and the second stage fees will be called for soon for due dilligence etc for the project funding that does not exist!!

Although Quotloos is very left field in its image you will be surprised how spot on over the years it has been in identifying the crooks and conmen that are so rife in this arena.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quotloos have identified many a fraud over the years which has led to prosecution and in many cases jail sentences.

Ie Historic bond lies

Roll Programmes

Fraudulent bank guarantees.

Fraudulent bank instruments

Fake bank wire transactions

Advance fee scams based on so called philanthropic projects.

Liars, scammers and fantasists

also many so called legitimate projects are actually fronts for extortion,prostitution and terrorism.

over many years Quotloos have identified them.

If the chatter on TVOP,RVD ,RDF AMB is now on Quotloos then we enter an era where the information will propogate those wronged by these organisations will start to post and if this is an elaborate scam it will out itself sooner or later!!

I will not judge I will wait to see if my gut feel is correct that this has the facets of a scam.

The pointers are all there its a well trodden route.So many so called trolls have been outed as correct when the scam is exposed and those brought to book.

What we appear to have here is a set of possible well meaning souls being duped by a much wider picture!!!

"In this arena what always happens is the protagonists make huge promises that are never fulfilled and leave people in the Boulevard of broken dreams...."

Moneywise-Carrots.jpg?w=400

The $5,000 promise is a great carrot, that the Ambassador has put out there.

But the Amba can leave him thinking: "If I turn on the Ambassador, then I will never get the $5,000."

What a wonderful and devious way to keep Ron "on side."

What do others think. Is the Ambassador using this unfulfilled promise to control Ron?

I think this carrot scenario is happening in more than one instance. People were persuaded to go to Dave Schmidt's seminars to be eligible for project funding. Dave says that he shares lots of information at his seminars that he won't share on the internet. People are attracted to exclusivity. They think, "By going to this seminar, I can be an insider". I myself am attracted to this, because I want to know things, I want to be "in the know".

This can be used to persuade people to act, but as you say, it can also be used to keep them "on side", for fear of losing the promised reward. If I really look at myself, that is what my interest in this whole subject is related to. I want to be "on side" with those who have the means to change the world, like Ron said in a recent video. If I ignore it, I may miss out.

Although Quotloos is very left field in its image you will be surprised how spot on over the years it has been in identifying the crooks and conmen that are so rife in this arena.

I think they have a few things wrong, like ET;s and Free Energy.

They are not open-minded on many issues. And some things, when you research them, you find the Official stories are wrong.

Notable Recent examples: the widespread practice of pedophilia by elites, and spying by the NSA / i.e. Snowden's revelations.

Those close-mined fools still believe the official lies on 9/11 and JFK's assassination, I expect,

And they are going to be wrong on ET's and Free Energy as well (IMHO)

Quotloos have identified many a fraud over the years which has led to prosecution and in many cases jail sentences.

If the chatter on TVOP,RVD ,RDF AMB is now on Quotloos then we enter an era where the information will propogate those wronged by these organisations will start to post and if this is an elaborate scam it will out itself sooner or later!!

What we appear to have here is a set of possible well meaning souls being duped by a much wider picture!!!

Dave Schmidt, RVD, and the Amba all have their own threads on Quatloos. Most commenters there use words like "crazy, fake, never going to happen" to describe what is going on. Of course, the RV is a topic that has gained a lot of attention, but interestingly, it is one that the Ambassador seems to have steered Dave away from and one that RVD has not mentioned or at least speaks very little of.

I think this carrot scenario is happening in more than one instance. People were persuaded to go to Dave Schmidt's seminars to be eligible for project funding. Dave says that he shares lots of information at his seminars that he won't share on the internet. People are attracted to exclusivity. They think, "By going to this seminar, I can be an insider". I myself am attracted to this, because I want to know things, I want to be "in the know".

This can be used to persuade people to act, but as you say, it can also be used to keep them "on side", for fear of losing the promised reward. If I really look at myself, that is what my interest in this whole subject is related to. I want to be "on side" with those who have the means to change the world, like Ron said in a recent video. If I ignore it, I may miss out.

Interesting insights.

I think you will find some deeper explorations on this website, and more than a few Official stories being over-turned.

And we do not fall for channeled B.S. - though I confess to liking Kryon's material

ITS SIMPLE watch what they do not what they say!!!!

If they are failing on so many promises the doubts are alreday well founded.

These are not world changers they just like to feel they are and then start to believe their own publicity.They love the compliments and positively crow at those who adore them based on their rhetotric but when a free thinking real question or compalint comes in based on founded experience then they bulk block and cry foul.

We are dealing with unfounded egos.

They will talk but achieve nothing as so many have before in this arena over 20 years!!!

Is Ron in Denial about his House?

ostrich-sand.jpeg

Seem so. And I am not the only one who thinks so:

The "motion to dismiss" knocked out an eviction notice, and it seems not to have extinguished PNC's ownership claim

Alex C. : Yesterday 7:51 AM

+John Frazier Well, I am going to just state it as it is. Ron knows what the real situation is. He says he doesn't lie, but he is not giving the entire story when it comes to his house. We're moving into a new paradigm with higher energies and frequencies. Anything that is not truthful will come injure one way or another. If Ron wants to keep that house he needs to stop playing games and get honest about his role in this situation and take the necessary steps to correct it. Just s tree ating over and over again that PNC stole the house is not going to cut it. I'm trying to help Ron out here, because his one flaw in alk of his videos is an inability (or refusal) to face reality. Sorry if this sounds overly harsh but someone needs to say it.

+Alex C.: Here is a link to Ron's Metagroups article page http://www.metagroups.co/Ron'sArticles.htm

Lots of documents, etc. In one of them he has a document where he, in 2011, as a UCC1 Secured Creditor and Freeman on the Land issued himself a Warranty Deed on property. In another document, an Affidavit, he told the court that he did not have to pay taxes because he was a Sovereign Citizen, a Freeman on the Land, and not a citizen of the United States or Florida. In another he talks about having transfer the property from a trust to himself.

It's a mess, really.

ITS SIMPLE watch what they do not what they say!!!!

If they are failing on so many promises the doubts are alreday well founded.

These are not world changers they just like to feel they are and then start to believe their own publicity.They love the compliments and positively crow at those who adore them based on their rhetotric but when a free thinking real question or compalint comes in based on founded experience then they bulk block and cry foul.

We are dealing with unfounded egos.

They will talk but achieve nothing as so many have before in this arena over 20 years!!!

I am a little confused. Who are the "they" in these comments?

Lots of documents, etc. In one of them he has a document where he, in 2011, as a UCC1 Secured Creditor and Freeman on the Land issued himself a Warranty Deed on property. In another document, an Affidavit, he told the court that he did not have to pay taxes because he was a Sovereign Citizen, a Freeman on the Land, and not a citizen of the United States or Florida. In another he talks about having transfer the property from a trust to himself.

It's a mess, really.

Yes, and most commenters on Quatloos say that anyone who uses the "sovcit" approach only get themselves into bigger trouble because the approach is nonsense. It seems they are of the opinion that we must just follow the whims of our masters, and when it comes down to it, generally, we must, because their response when we don't comes down to violence, or putting us in a cage. Of course, tying up the courts can delay things, but it rarely turns out well.

In essence, we are all sovereign, but when dealing with a system of domination and control based on violence, it is certainly a challenge to assert one's rights.

Sovereign INSIDE certainly.

But we need a practical understanding of power,

And not paying taxes "because we are sovereign" is reckless

(as someone on YT is saying):

John Frazier ; Yesterday 8:59 AM
+paradoxman316
Ron, your current address is the one referenced in all the documents you have put online.
+John Frazier Good grief! Not even sure how to respond other than to say that this is what happens when you allow idealism to overrule common sense. I still think it's not too late for Ron to turn this around if he starts tackling it the right way. First, recognize that while we are in the process of ascending, we can challenge the rules but we can't just blatantly ignore them like they don't exist.

ostrich-sand.jpeg

(and MORE DENIAL !?):

John Frazier : Yesterday 9:12 AM

+Alex C. : I wish Ron would take the time to read all the stuff on the Metagroups article page. Perhaps it would refresh his memory. The stuff he is denying is there in the documents he posted.

NEW TRICKS for an old dog?

Has the Amba started a new career... as a fashion model ?

Someone on RVD's channel says Bey and someone Ron promoted (the Amba?) are the same person*

300x300.jpg

> MySpace : https://myspace.com/ernestbey/photos

Comment from YT, under RVD's video:

Now that you have checked that out Ron,why dont you check out the disinfo the ambassador sent you recently,
Here I will help you out https://myspace.com/ernestbey/photos this is the same guy Ron.
His photos match and if you do the research yourself you may realise something for yourself.

One of Ernest Bey's "connections" is : Marion Horn image

Does the name ring a bell? Do a search on "Marion Horn Scam" and you may find some interesting material.

BTW, what is a "Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam" ?

You can find some interesting material on Ernest Bey himself, and also on Sea Bey Financial.

On one of these men, you might might find some fascinating posts, which have sentences like this one:

"I am one of the original partners and we paid this fraud bastard OVER $200, 000 dollars to allow us to have "skin in the game"

(game of deceit he was playing) in a bond sale he alleged to have."

Notice the use of the phrase: "skin in the game". Where have we seen that?

What's Ron doing now?

He's banning those who are trying to get the truth out,,, because that effort uncovered confusion in the title and ownership of the house he lives in,

Be careful, good people.

===================

* If someone reading this is Ernest Bey, I will point out that there are two sides to every story, and people should investigate both sides.

Please: Do judge people on their performance, and whether or not they keep their promises... and how quickly.

The Plot sickens - it was not Mikael afterall, but another potential Scammer that Ron recently put forward:

08-23-15 - ERNEST RAUTHSCHILD’S ROYAL DRAGON FAMILY

(How'd Ron find out about him?

The Scam-basteard sent him an article about Rauthschild.)

What has Ron become now, after backing the fake "Ambassador" so enthusiastically, Scam Central?

Please, Ron, you really need to do some research, and gain greater discernment !

(from the RVD channel):

sprinklelouis
8:16 AM
Rep
+paradoxman316 I put in an image search for both names and it came up with the same image for both names .
Small article onhttp://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2013/06/poofnesskeenan-zap-exposed-by-benjamin.htmlfeatures the photo with the Rauthschild name attached.
just sayin'
Would it be too much too ask for a link to an image of the real Mr Rauthschild? I would hate to be barking up the wrong tree.

(The link shows this):

Ernest Rauthschild also claims to manage $200 Trillion dollars in assets of those considered to be Free Masons, Illuminati, and Secret Society elitists. Here is Ernest Rauthschild bio according to Mr. Ernest Rauthschild himself.

> http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2013/06/poofnesskeenan-zap-exposed-by-benjamin.html

Ernest+Bey.jpg
Ernest Rauthschild:
" I am a Moorish-American International Businessman representing the 13-families controlling the world economy/banks. I am self-employed and own several companies including Athena Holdings, SA, SeaBey Financial Investments, LLC, and Gold Hedge Royalty. I am also Trustee of The Bey Family Trust. I also work with Central Banks, The Bank for International Settlements and Gold Bullion Banks. Most of my clients are Royal Families and High Yield Investors which I personally manage over $200 Trillion in Assets. I am a member of the Moorish Masonic Order; Knights Templar; Committee of 300; Tri Lateral Commission; Sovereign Church of New Zelean and 13 Family of Nations."
[Ernest Rauthschild; MySpace Source Link]

" $200 Trillion dollars in assets" ??

Bull-effing-Feathers! Total tangible wealth on planet Earth has been estimated at $200-300 Trillion.

Please WAKE UP people! Let's kill these scams before they get started

Marion Horn is the head of the Five Star Trust. They are connected with Marc Alfonse Cifelli who claims to be the controller of the Collaterell accounts and now the head of the Five Star Trust If you type in www.marcalfonsecifelli.com you will see he is known as the American fraudster. I have found out from an intelligence connection in Europe that Marc Cifelli is being sued for an advance fee scam for 3,000,000,USD he actioned on an individual in Switzerland which relates to the historic bond market and an individual called Bruce Ko in Hong Kong!! Mr Cifelli has been promising the earth for years to resolve the scam but to no avail!!!

He claims his bonds are worth billions!!!!?????

Marion Horn is connected with Marc Cifelli through the Five Star Trust and you can see the connection via LinkedIn IN etc.

Ernest Bey was identified years ago.He uses the name Rauthschild but from what I can gleam is no

connection of the Rothschilds!! Different spelling!! He is well exposed on the web.

Marc Cifelli is connected to former politicians and they all appear to be something to do with Knight Templar, Grand Lodge etc!

They are all heavily involved in the historic bond arena which as you know is propagating many myths and

scams.

The fantasy arena is live and well it appears with ,scammers,non performers, liars,egos.

"The fantasy arena is live and well it appears with ,scammers,non performers, liars,egos."

Yep,

It's a pity that Ron got sucked in. and now some of his followers did too.

And that's not the end of it !

TVOP / GMOP is out looking to build an audience, and they are grabbing hold of anyone and everyone who is willing to be pulled in,

into the Amba's Eccentric orbit.

hqdefault.jpg

The Amba made an attempt to pull Rautschild into his orbit, using Ron and Ron's audience as bait.

With luck, we have nipped that notion in the bud. Now they have found a new "victim" or collaborator, a "Mars celebrity", Randy Cramer:

The GoldFish Report No.7 , The Ambassador Talks Exopolitics with Captain Randy Cramer

I don't really know what "Captain Kay" has to with the Amba's projects? But maybe those who listen will find out.

Probably listening to Randy tell his strange tales about Mars is more interesting than hearing the fake Amba

share his unintelligent intelligence about the state of the world.

I don't really know what "Captain Kay" has to with the Amba's projects? But maybe those who listen will find out.

Probably listening to Randy tell his strange tales about Mars is more interesting than hearing the fake Amba

share his unintelligent intelligence about the state of the world.

From the YT description, "The Ambassador and Randy share their vision for helping humanity through teaming up to bring new technologies that will help improve the quality of life for all people on earth."

Within the first few minutes, Cramer mentioned psionics (projected mental energy and thought energy is a science - using the laws of physics) which is a subject he is now teaching and lecturing about. He also mentioned that he can put scientists and engineers together to build, "the most amazing energy propulsion equipment, space propulsion, aeronautical propulsion, medical regenerating MedBeds which can regrow limbs and restore damaged organs." Presumably, the Ambassador and/or the Dragon Family is going to fund all this.

He says that disclosure is a "when", not an "if", although he says that there are some people that would delay it another 20 years if they could. He says that the majority of alien species are interested in trade. Every planetary system in the galaxy has a surplus of some things and shortages of others, so trade is of great interest. There is only a tiny percentage of ETs that are here for nefarious reasons.

There is an intergalactic space station that orbits Jupiter where intergalactic trade is conducted like the bar in Star Wars. The main type of communication between species is psionic (telepathy).

None of the advanced civilized species take religion seriously. They consider it a primitive behavior, similar to a belief in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. A serious conversation would be on the subject of how stars and planets are conscious and how they view higher dimensional beings.

= = = = = = = = = =

Lots of what is generally considered science fiction. If they can do it, great, I look forward to it. Until I see some evidence, this is the modern version of the Greek Myths. At this point, only storytelling. Gene Roddenberry and George Lucas did it in film, these folks do it online.

Friar very interesting video.Was watching it with a trained psychologist.She is saying basically it is all made up lies!!

Marine record possibly genuine but the rest is made up nonesense!

But Mr Cramer really believes what he is saying he fidgets and flays his arms about and his delaying of answering by keep telling us the question until he can think of an answer is very telling.

Very generalised rhetoric.His stories of meeting ETs and why are very logical but so easy to make up to give credibility to this fantasy.

The story of trade and non violence against earth is a happy lovely story it sounds better!!

What would be amazing if the next Goldfish report was to have an interview we can visually see with the ET!! Randy and yes the actual face of the Ambassador I think unlikely yes?

The fantasy spin continues!!!

At least it's entertaining!!

"None of the advanced civilized species take religion seriously.

They consider it a primitive behavior, similar to a belief in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny..." - Red Panda

Ron is bothered by that idea - "If there is no God, there is no purpose... I don't want to be anywhere without a purpose," he says

Neil Keenan has made a video, where in the middle he says that the Pope will declare that the UN that there is no God - imagine that!

(If he does, won't the donations to RC church dry up?)

"... very interesting video.Was watching it with a trained psychologist.She is saying basically it is all made up lies!!" - Sandie

I find this fascinating:

To gain credibility, the "Ambassador" and his team interview a guy who claims to be life-regressed, and to have

fought reptilians on Mars. A strange story, to be sure. But they interview him to gain audience and to gain credibility

Think about it: Instead of risking their reputation on Randy's interesting but very strange story, they seem to think that his credibility may add to theirs. Why is the Amba's credibility so strained - when his story is maybe less bizarre than Randy's? The reason the Amba's credibility is strained, is because he has not delivered on his promises.

I expect that TVOP must think we will soon be living in an upside-down world, where people do not believe in God, but they do believe in

Mars trips by regressed humans, and also in the Amba

=== ===

Further clarification:

I did not say that Cramer is lying - but what he says is bizarre, and in my mind, probably unlikely.

(Some reading my comment may know: DrRAM has said that there are humans on Mars (and this seems possible to me),

but this alone does not make Cramer's story true. At this point, I regard RC as a "storyteller", with a bizarre and interesting story.

There's still no real evidence (yet) that it is it is true. I will listen with an open mind, but I not forget that it is just a "story" for now.

I will post my flags to the mast.

I do believe Cramer is a liar and that he has not been to Mars and its all made up nonesense!!!!

There are no regular trips being made to Mars by actual humans its a pack of lies by deluded individuals but with a hyper mental condition who want desperately to believe it's true!!

I believe that however well intentioned he is better used in the science fiction film industry its a wonderful made up story.

What I find worrying is how all the participants in the YT video positively crow at Cramer's words which says a lot about them.

Let me be clear they are probably well intentioned but hugely deluded by the hyping of Cramer and the Ambassador and the sheeplike following including the Rev Radagast!!!

I will retract any of these comments but I only when I am proven wrong with hard unequivocal proof.

This nonesense spin continues !!! But its fun to watch.

By the way I would advise that Cramer copyrights this story urgently its a great plot for a screenplay as is the whole arena.

Best

TWO MORE Gone, "Four Dead in O-Hi-O!", as Ron trims his audience:

Sandie,

There are bound to be some differing opinions on a bizarre story like Randy Cramer's.

I would be happy to discuss it on : the Mars thread - but not here, since I think we have enough to talk about.

Back to RVD:

Since banning Friar N. and George Lincoln, Ron seems to have become a bit "trigger happy", and he has banned two more:

photo.jpg?sz=50
Making Youtube videos as a serial promoter of lost causes is not going to change the world. Swiss-Indo, Republic for the United States, OPPT and now TVOP. Ron has bought into them all. We don't need more Youtube videos. We need serious people actively working on the streets for change, not another hope-on-a-rope scam of the day.
photo.jpg
+Rob French. Yes you would think he might learn - but seemingly not. I have asked him to whether anything he has supported has ever come to pass, but of course he cannot reply as methinks nothing has, Ron’s posts and life would make a short tv series as it would be humorous how one can always appear to be so dumb to even want to air his dirty laundry in public like he does - sad but entertaining… Symptoms of the redeemer complex when we expect others to do it all for us with minimum effort from ourselves, even down to begging for funds to pay the bills…. Sad sad sad.
photo.jpg
+Tony Dickinson I'm just not sure spending years of his life reaching a few hundred kindred souls with each video is having much impact on the world. As the philosopher says, we live in a house full of mirrors and think we are looking out windows.
photo.jpg
+Tony Dickinson Wow, Tony, I did not expect that kind of comment from you.
photo.jpg
+Rob French I must be mistaking Tony for someone else. I am strongly inclined at this point to block both of you, though I may not do it yet.
photo.jpg
+Rob French I take that back. After going to your YT page, I am blocking you, Rob French, now! You're not even a real human; you're a plant.

(if they see this, they are welcome to Join Acore. I think their comments were reasonable, and did not deserve banning.

I wonder how many loyal readers Ron will have left when he's done silencing all who air a little criticism?

The Ambassador seems to have brought out Ron's "inner Nixon".)

The blocking of comments is a prerogative of any YT owner however what it shows is clearly criticism or hard logic is always thevenemy of those who are blinkered and cannot fathom truth from fantasy.

They are so wrapped up in their egos,lies,self interest that they start believing in their own publicity and what they say is true regardless of the fact they know deep down it isn't.Take Cramer for instance he knows he has never been to Mars!!!! But propagates the myth and lies to massage his ego to hide the real Cramer.He gets the buzz from the publicity!!

RVD is a lost soul nothing he has promoted has proven true or happened. The TVOP are now panicking by offering us YT offerings almost daily now of please believe us,here is proof we are credible,let's wheel some people in to back up our story.What Randy Cramer and Sheri and the floatation tank is saving the world.Me thinks not!!!! Dave Schmidt with his endless drivel of shift and change,but he changes nothing.His lies and over statements and workshops of outright lies.

I could go on.

What have any of these characters really done to change the world? Answer nothing!!!!!

The Ambassador hides himself and his RDF no doubt exist in person but in substance of what they say they do and claim. The jury is well and truly out!

If there message is so true stop hiding behind the fringe media and go to the so called Cabal media and open yourselves up to scrutiny and give the world your amazing message with proof of what you say.

The Goldfish reports are simply spin promoters,propagating myths and lies.I see good intention but no actual substance.

It is time TVOP really showed its face with credible characters doing something for this world rather than talking.

How many homeless charities,starving people has TVOP helped? It's great sitting in your warm comfortable lounges,hotel lobby's and flotation tanks and having well meaning Skype's,but what is needed is real action.Rather than sitting in your flat for example criticising your critics,get out and do something.

The biggest issue now is whether any of these projects get funded.Its OK to have business licences and bank accounts. The key test now
is do the RDF fill up those bank accounts with cash to support the projects or will the excuses and delays kick in which always happen at this point in the humanitarian project arena.

Let's see and best of luck!!

What have any of these characters really done to change the world?

If you ask that about:

The RV, The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, and TVOP...

All I see is:

They HAVE taken money, and donations from people, while claiming to have access to Trillions, that will one day be used "to save humanity"

This fact - the taken of money - should dicredit their claims - why do they need money from others, if they are so rich ?

Also, their wealth claims, the sheer size of them is beyond ridiculous. Anyone who claims to have TRILLIONS is almost certainly lying.

The total amount of Total Wealth on this planet has been estimated at $200-300 Trillion. Does anyone with functioning brain cells think that anyone who had more than 1-2% of the planet's wealth would be untraceable and unknown, and unable to prove any of it?

It is just commonsense to ask a question like this one:

=== ===

1. What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?

(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of the wealth your "family" group claims.)

=== (see post #211) ===

Why was Friar Newborg one of the first to put this sound and practical question to the Ambassador and TVOP?

Shouldn't Ron have asked this sort of question a long, long time ago, and received some kind of decent proof before promoting this hopeless scammer (Bo Mikael Lindstrom) to his audience???

Let's be honest, in a way that may sound "harsh" to some:

Ron has lived as a freeloader for over a decade - He has paid neither: a mortgage, property taxes, or rent for years.

Nor has he invested long hours and long days in making food, cleaning house, and being a homemaker for his family, the way that many women on our planet do, with little thanks and little recognition? How many people do you know on this planet who have lived as Ron has done? Is there any honor or integrity in this?

Perhaps, he wants to justify this to himself and others by imagining that everyone can do the same.

Does anyone really think this is possible?

If you are going to consume, someone has to produce. Everyone cannot be a consumer, and no one a producer. This should be obvious.

Adults, see the necessity of producing something, and offering their work, talent, and productive capacity to others in return for what they consume. This is a basic and essential thing, if we are going to have a healthy society. How can anyone claim anything else?

"How many homeless charities,starving people has TVOP helped? It's great sitting in your warm comfortable lounges,hotel lobby's and flotation tanks and having well meaning Skype's,but what is needed is real action.Rather than sitting in your flat for example criticising your critics,get out and do something."

A very good point.

From day one, the Amba asked us to judge him by his actions, not by his words.

When you do that, he flunks - he has not delivered. He shows himself to be a man of words, and not of action.

Someone whose promises are as empty and content free, as his long and boring rants

The reason it was weird is it was complete rubbish,baloney and made up blatant lies.

I think it may be interesting if Mr Cramer takes a Polygraph test and is asked the first question have you ever flown to the planet Mars??

I guarantee he will fail.

The fact the others on the YT video did not take the opportunity to ask those very hard questions eg Did you really go to Mars, When ,how ,how long did it take to get there,who went with you.Did you wear a spacesuit,what was the atmosphere like up there??? Proves the naivety and gullibility of the group.

The Cramer story is a complete lie end of story,no ifs no buts!!

Also it would be great if Dave Schmidt and the Ambassador take a lie detector test to out once and for all the claims re project funding and the wealth of the RDF.

Let's get the truth out of the TVOP. Then if all is good it can be renamed the True vision of truth.

Ripping Ron... a few more posts, after the four bannings, the comments are not getting nicer

TWO MORE Gone, "Four Dead in O-Hi-O!", as Ron trims his audience:

photo.jpg?sz=50
Making Youtube videos as a serial promoter of lost causes is not going to change the world. Swiss-Indo, Republic for the United States, OPPT and now TVOP. Ron has bought into them all. We don't need more Youtube videos. We need serious people actively working on the streets for change, not another hope-on-a-rope scam of the day.
photo.jpg
+Rob French. Yes you would think he might learn - but seemingly not. I have asked him to whether anything he has supported has ever come to pass, but of course he cannot reply as methinks nothing has, Ron’s posts and life would make a short tv series as it would be humorous how one can always appear to be so dumb to even want to air his dirty laundry in public like he does - sad but entertaining… Symptoms of the redeemer complex when we expect others to do it all for us with minimum effort from ourselves, even down to begging for funds to pay the bills…. Sad sad sad.

Ripping Ron... These were added:

+TheSkyhawk40 Ron's lack of discernment has led him to promote a series of "groups" over the last several years that ended badly. That ultimately hurts people who put faith in what he promotes. Every "solution" he has promoted has failed. It's just a statement of fact. I don't think Rob French was particularly trying to hurt Ron.

photo.jpg

Seriously?? There IS A GOD, Ron. There is NO AMBASSADOR, Ron!!!
I cannot fathom why you won't wake up and why you put any faith in Bo Mikael Lindstrom (son of a real (former) ambassador to China) a fake non-ambassador with connections to our potus, David Rothschild, and other unsavory characters setting up the NWO. BoBo's company documentation is completely fictitious, as are the bank docs. What REALLY gets me is that the truth is out there and readily available, so why didn't Ron do his homework before putting the ambASSaDUH / goldfish breath / lying heathen on his show for several MONTHS allowing him to repeat himself and consistently insult everyone, especially followers of Jesus. I'm absolutely disgusted with all of them. I am not disgusted with radaghastly, as that prick deserves exactly what is coming his way. Creeps trying to scam people. Some where unwitting, like Ron. As far as the dishonest scammers like Crystal (fortune teller) and Schmidt (dishonest former congress"man") there's a special place reserved for them in hell.

Joining Acore - you can do it here

Someone told me that the Fav-Animal ("admiral byrd") required for registration is not easy to workout from the clues

Archived