Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Have re listened to Ron's latest video.

The truth which I now think he can see clearly is causing him anguish!!

He is in denial and cannot simply admit it.

He does not want to hear it!!

He is pleading for us to go away.

I mean no evil but he must understand Sino had no good intent at all.

He fed his ego and pulled in those who will only look into the good in everyone.Ron is one of those, a kind man but perfect fodder for Sino ego crusade.

His illness and 20 hours a day on a computer are down to the deceitful Sino and his megalomania mental illness.Ron had given his heart and soul to Swiss Indo it is very hard for him to accept its a Sino Scam.Brushing it off as Cabal driven is a ridiculous get out.

Re the Ambassador he also is an outright liar it is clear, hard to take but true.He lied about intending to help Ron with 5k and now produced proof to his disciples at GMOP documents which are basically outright frauds,incidentally the same documents used by Swiss Indo to promote their wealth.

Recently Louisa at GMOP confirmed her belief that RDF have funds based on the WB documents.How awful for her is that.As egg will end up in her face too.

I am not out to be contentious but to say it as it is ,is the way to go to bring some commonsense and truth to the nonesense being discussed.

I know this will not be popular!!

Namaste

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a place to post on Youtube as well,

I think many would post there, since they have to Join GEI to post here

(BTW, it is easy, they can JOIN here - see post#2, and use "Admiral Byrd" as DrB's favorite b***)

But that's takes some effort, and more people would just post easily and quickly on YT, if there was a place there to do that.

I understand that Cleve True wants to do an interview on his CVOT channel

about Swissindo or GMOP, or Ron's channel; and is looking for the right person to interview

Any volunteers or suggestions?

===

(in edit):

George Lincoln has stepped forward with an answer :

Lincoln's Free Speech Wall : http://tinyurl.com/L-Freewall

Lincoln's FREE speech WALL : http://tinyurl.com/L-Freewall
Friends from various other channels are getting fed up being banned. When that happens, I invite them to come here and start a thread - on the topic / or channel where they have been constrained. To start out out, it looks like people posting on RVD's channel are having a Free Speech problem... also on the GMOP and Modwiz, Schmidt's and other places which appear to be promoting scams - and the controllers do not want the Truth out. Well, Let Freedom Ring!, I say.

==

> see comment in post#33 of the CVOT thread:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20363&page=2

Sandie27 - Hmmm, you state that Ron appears to be a kind man. Do you find a mob to be kind? Ron's personality has mob-like qualities, at least as experienced by me. Do you go and make a video about someone calling them names, slandering their reputation, stating actions that are not true, inciting others to believe that about another just because your friend told you to do so? This is how a mob behaves. Then Ron turns around and says (key word here is says, but watch Ron's actions) that he loves everyone, doesn't like arguments, dreams of an inclusive world, and those people wanting to fight should apologize to him?? Ron forgets to look in the mirror and acknowledge that if people seem angry at him it is perhaps because he has caused harm??

Isn't that the dream of an ego that is out of control? Didn't Ron tell us once upon a time that he is not liked in his neighborhood? I can see why :-) We can come up with excuses for Ron but let us take a look at how he behaves in the world. Wouldn't that be the foundation of a civilized society to be accountable and responsible for how we show up in the world? Or is it the reign of the powerful and mighty who are not accountable and responsible? Isn't that called operating under false pretences?

Ron has gotten away with making it up as he goes, attributing it to being a visionary. Really? I will end it here and be kind because I am aware of his age and possible cognitive dysfunction and misperception, however, Ron has caused harm and losses to many and he will not apologize. Those are not the traits of a kind person however I get your point of view with respect to Ron being in denial.

" Ron forgets to look in the mirror

... and acknowledge that if people seem angry at him it is perhaps because he has caused harm??

Haha. There's that mirror again!

But your comments are accurate - Amba BML also forgets to look in the mirror, but keeps telling everyone else to do it.

GMOP = Home for Hypocrites ?!

Just goes to show how toxic Ron's mental state has always been. The people trying to steer him away from poisons like SwissIndo and the ambassador etc. did so because it's tragic to see a man of Ron's age and in his state of health being exploited by con-artists via the internet from thousands of miles away. The hours and hours thrown into these scams could have been put towards Ron securing his home, put towards Ron trying to improve his health, put towards his friends and family. Instead the precious few years of life he had left on this earth he threw away on bullshit.

Exactly, Jeffrey. That's so true.

Do you think there is any chance anyone can get through to him? Or is he so stubborn, he is beyond help?

I have to say, he reaction these last two days has surprised me, I thought he was ready to wake up, when he un-banned several people

Max, on one of his favorite subjects

This interview has some good moments, but doesn't live up to its title

Also posted on the SIX TRILLION DOLLAR Bill thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20393

Ashlynne.

You put a very logical point of view on Ron.

I will change the word from kind to :-

Sometimes appears well meaning, but is very very gullible,lacks discernment and suffers from delusions and false loyalties.

By acting as above he has hurt his health and wasted years when he could have really done something real.

Despite my above comments I am sorry for Ron he has been so ill.He does not deserve that.

His recent videos have shown a man not at ease with himself, his ill health,the realisation deep down of what he has been saying, promoting and backing is I think starting to dawn on him.The cracks are appearing and he is wavering from one side to the other.

For me his promotion of Swiss Indo and the Ambassador and lack of due dilligence on his part is enough for me to discern he has low credibility in this arena.

But I truly wish him well in finding fulfillment.

Ashlynne I agree his treatment of you was very poor.But it is what Ron in his current mixed up state will do.

Nothing he has backed or promoted has achieved anything.

Namaste!!

Recent comments about Ashllyne:

Ashllyne makes a great point, Some of RVD's listeners have suffered losses. And they have done their best to get the Truth out while being (STILL!) banned here. In the dispute Ash and GMOP, I am 100% behind Ash. Ron, do you think these people do not deserve an apology?

Johnny LeRose - 24 Oct 2015

+FriarFrank Newborg Ash has been totally disrespected, & 100% misrepresented. It's disgraceful...& to such a high level, high integrity, compassionate truth seeker & human being, not that it should be done to anyone. Cause & effect, though, is strict!
photo.jpg
Johnny LeRose +Johnny LeRose Call me melodramatic, I don't care, but It really breaks my heart. It personally hurts.
photo.jpg

Alithea Kella -+Johnny LeRose You're not the only one grieving. When Ron made the stunning public declaration he doesn't practise the discernment he preaches; choosing allegiance to the party responsible for the demonization of a woman (Ashllyne) who embarked on the TVoP/GMoP journey so full of hope and joy, who shared her experience, but who today fears for her physical safety, we can only conclude this is the hallmark of one who neither has heart, conscience or integrity. And that, Johnny, is a bitter pill for any of us to swallow.

merlinhadninelives -
FriarFrank Newborg I am also behind Ashllyne 100%... she contacted me before getting burned and invited me to join in seminars. She was totally enthusiastic and sincere and nothing she ever stated to me in private messages contradicts itself.
+FriarFrank Newborg I am wondering what in the *???$$$ the Ambassador said to Ron about Ashllyne for it must have impacted Ron's mind-set about her. How does this equate to loving one another, forgiving one another and overlooking faults and failures while at the same time blocking her here? This is not an 'argument' it is sound reasoning and just as we did not abandon Ron during his darkest hours, I will not abandon Ashllyne nor her truths spoken clearly and honestly.
+FriarFrank Newborg- Ashllyne did not create this experience she was drawn into the typical lure of limited investment which always turns around into more and more and more. Anyone could see that from the progression of Dave Schmidt's seminars, Radagasts comments on fees and the ever-changing graduation of more and more $$$ to complete prepping through fitness for Pitch.

When the Ambassador raises his heel against anyone... he has behind that foot the months on end of alluding to being able to investigate anyone, obtaining ID's, address and private information. No wonder Ashllyne feels threatened by one who operates off of this global intelligence-counter-intelligence network he is linked to, while personally, as the head of WMoP, profiling her as a delusional, lying, insane, violent and psychotic trouble-maker.

What Ron overlooks is that this is slander of her good name, and person... and nothing she might have said would equate to Ambassador's extreme statements about her person on a 'Global Mission of Peace' project funding forum.
****At which point, it is good to remind Ron that in this video, he does not like being mischaracterized nor misunderstood nor called names... and blowing Ashllyne off is not a wise nor loving nor forgiving nor fair-minded option and it has nothing to do with 'winning an argument' it has to do with the administration of policies and procedures within the GMoP.

New Direction for GMOP? Or just a blip

GoldFish Report No. 29 The Ambassador Welcomes Radio Host Charla A.

(my honest comment there):

Charla is a very genuine person. Nice to see her - helps set a new tone for the GFR. If the future of the Gold Fish Report, is a sort of online social club,
with no outrageous claims being made about funding, or family wealth there is no reason to be critical

(but I did not add:

There will also be no reason to watch it, since it would be very boring for me.

Can you imagine what it would be like to listen to Sanjay interviewing Charla, talking about how "loving" they are?

BTW, I genuinely like Charla, and think she would be a good friend to have, but she is not compelling radio... for me.)

(here's what I posted on RVD's channel, under his 10-26-2015 show):

HERE YOU GO, Ron: Pure HEART in action / Charla A being interviewed by GMOP for GFR#28:

(As I posted there): "Charla is a very genuine person. Nice to see her - helps set a new tone for the GFR. If the future of the Gold Fish Report, is a sort of online social club, with no outrageous claims being made about funding, or family wealth there is no reason to be critical"

/About Hong Kong she said: "There were many people there... we met the Red Dragon... we had a good time. It was awesome."

Is that what you want here, Ron? If so, please interview Charla. But do not expect to get: full awareness, incisive thinking, analysis, and movement towards a greater Truth.This is a good example of why we need balance of HEART and HEAD. And the head part must "scare the willies" out of the Amba and the RDF. Someone might "get" them

In response to the invisible Jeremy S., who posted: "BEWARE: RON WILL BAN YOU AGAIN! He's gone from 5000 daily views to 200...." I then wrote: Regular interviews with Charla and the "pure Heart" people might take him under 100. I reckon that half the people here have stayed making a last gasp effort to wake him up, and put some balance and heft back into his podcast show

...For Jeremy S., who posted: "BEWARE: RON WILL BAN YOU AGAIN! He's gone from 5000 daily views to 200...."

Here's a blast from the past - Ron speaking at the end of August, when the big slide began

- Ron got over 1,000 views on this Video

08-29-15 - WHAT ABOUT THE FRIAR & THE AMBASSADOR?

In case he reads this:

Ron, the guy is a flipping Con Artist! Can you really not see that?

My suggestion is:

Make an announcement: Ban the Ambassador from your channel. Tell him you have seen through him.

Un ban everyone else...

And see if your audience comes flooding back

Goldfish Business Plans - what's the content in the GMOP seminars ?

HBS_zpsqhuiagvi.jpg

This is Harvard Business School, not a GMOP seminar

There are now MORE posts under GFR#29

Charla is a very genuine person. Nice to see her - helps set a new tone for the GFR. If the future of the Gold Fish Report, is a sort of online social club,
with no outrageous claims being made about funding, or family wealth there is no reason to be critical
+FriarFrank Newborg : There was a pitch for business plan seminars at the end, and an admission that they tried to interview Karen Hudes, and she hung up.
But maybe you did not get that far.
I did not get that far. I do find something odd. GMOP keeps talking about their business plan seminars. But WHAT ARE THEY?
Normally, if someone has something to sell, they will tell you want it is - like and outline of the content, who is teaching them, what level of knowledge they are designed for. (I have a qualification equivalent to an MBA, so reckon they would not work for me.) And importantly, what are the qualification of those teaching the course. This last bit is especially important, because I see no evidence of financial or business acumen anywhere on the GMOP website. So why should people sign up. The main reason was to gain access to the RDF funding. But if that is off the table now, why should people bother.
(BTW, it would be silly to delete this comment. It is not negative or trolling, it is merely constructive criticism. And I reckon 80-90% of your potential market would have thought about this too.)
PRIPs-summary-EU-insurance-retail-produc

(in edit):

The money involved in getting into the GMOP funding pipeline keeps going up.

Current pathway runs something like this: (If I am wrong, please correct me):

+ purchase the business plan workshop for $100

+ purchase how to pitch workshop for another $100

+ purchase the actual pitch session for $100 (I think that's a 15-minute pitch to the "Ambassador")

+ then you have to pay for a trip to Hong Kong to be shown how to open a bank account

+ I think there's another pitch to HK based members of the RDF - Any cost? I am not sure

+ all the while, you will be asked to pay $50 a month, to be part of their "symposium"

After all that, you may still hear a NO! to your funding request, or be subject to further costs or delays.

I think you do not hear about all these steps in the podcasts, because they know it would put people off.

But no one has gone all the way through to the end yet, and received "their funding" money.

And don't forget, it is just a loan, and they may add funny or unacceptable terms to the loan agreement.

If you are interesting in seeking such funding, I strong recommend you WAIT!

Wait for someone to come forward who has received funding, and take a good look at the terms of the Loan

they received, so you will know if is is something you can live with. I would not suggest spending a penny

until you have seen the successful applicants, and the terms.

As you wait, remember: additional steps and hurdles may be added later.

Go watch the play "Waiting for Godot" and you will learn about the patience and frustration involved in this process,

as engineered by these "humanitarians" who say they have your best interests in mind. (haha)

FIU told me of a rationale exactly the same in the UK.

WARNING FIU HAVE ALREADY WARNED BEFORE:- TAKE NOTE

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!!!

The company claimed it had millions to fund projects

People paid application fees,due dilligence fees, visit fees,were told to open bank accounts in foreign countries and to wait funding.

Funding never materialised.They used two tactics

One was to issue an offer of funding but throw in a curve ball Caveat you could never solve,so thereby making it impossible to close the loan.

This tactic would make the applicant look at fault and negate the need to refund fees.

The other tactic was simply to decline the funding on some spurious reason.

FIU pursued this group until as expected it was found it never had funds or access to funds to ever consider the funding in the first place.It was therefore deemed a fraud and misrepresentationto obtain upfront fees.The parties were eventually trapped and the protagonists were sent to prison and their assets seized.

This case highlights what can go on in this sector. The Ambassador and Louisa at GMOP have confirmed the proof of funds they have is the fraudulent World Bank document supposedly signed by the Queen of England!!!! So draw conclusions to the scenario above.

If as Friar says the GMOP is to become a social,shofar blowing,love everybody group. No issue

But at the moment it appears to be a group charging fees for projects based on a lie and a set of ancillary services yet to be evaluated.

The fact that Charla went to HK met the Pseudonym Red Dragon,Ambassador etc does not yet prove a funding line until someone goes through the process and ends up funded.Its all talk and gestures at this point.

The group lives off the hopium and the attention to detail and discernment is clearly lacking.

Maybe I should get an FIU rep on to the GFR to go head to head with the Ambassador to go through his claims of wealth the World Bank document and what he claims.They can then give their evidence as to why hi words appear to fall down.

This may be the best workshop ever seen. They may be able to get a World Bank rep on to confirm first hand why the document is a fake and a fraud.

My thoughts are the elephant in the room for GMOP may well be the Ambassador.Maybe remove him from the group.

As the Friar said there are some good people here who can be directed the correct way for funding.There are genuine sources out there able to fund good philanthropic projects. The Ambassador by continuing a charade is in fact holding up the very thrust of his message. Ron and Rad are so far gone now with the AMB as to have lost discernment all together.They are totally brainwashed.

Charla appears a very nice lady.

Sherri is well meaning.

Louisa if you can get her free from her pandering of the fake Ambassador and his fake proof of funding I am sure means well.She also lacks discernment.

Sanjay his agenda is talk but no action.

Steve D the opera singer also as Sanjay.

Dave Schmidt is a self interested ego,angry with the world making hay while the hopium lasts.He makes things up as he goes along and has drawn people into losing money on the hopium trail.He lies,promises and then switches his approach when what he first promises come to nothing.

One final comment the opening of business accounts in HSBC HK the bank instrument and money laundering super bank.Is this not putting your

dreams in the hands of the Cabal.

Enough from me today!!

Namaste

"Sanjay his agenda is talk but no action."

And dressing up in costumes, while making silly threats

"Funding never materialised.They used two tactics
One was to issue an offer of funding but throw in a curve ball Caveat you could never solve,so thereby making it impossible to close the loan.
This tactic would make the applicant look at fault and negate the need to refund fees.
The other tactic was simply to decline the funding on some spurious reason."

I do think that another trick might be to agree to make the loans, but then make the terms so tough that most people will turn it down,

AFTER waiting many months and spending thousands on fees.

That's why people should wait until there are successful applicants - so they can see what types of companies "passed muster"

and what did not.

How to get rid of RVD's "Trolls" ... Move on to more practical ideas !

Ron seems to think he is plagued by nasty trolls

INTERNET-TROLLS-618.jpg

But are they really trolls?

I think they are mostly "old" loyal friends who returned after getting banned:

Hmm. The key question (still unanswered imho) is: Does it makes sense to "offer up love" to someone who has used fake evidence to try to scam people. While at the same time, not offering up love to someone (Ashllyne) who has been caught by the scam. Maybe Steve can explain how that works OR: maybe someone can explain in detail, why the obvious seeming flaws, are not real flaws. Sure, we could be wrong, but we have presented a strong case that has not be refuted. Please try ! BTW, I think the "new" people might be "old" people whose old names were banned. Else, why would they care?

+FriarFrank Newborg I would not 'suppose' that those with new channels are old names which were banned. Think clearly here. The TVoP/GMoP was very actively deleting, insulting and blocking followers of Ron who questioned them while he was in the hospital. They were termed trolls and spammers. Failing to reaseeach the sequence of what happened in his absence, Ron followed suit, blocking and supports the Ambassadors views. Then Ron turned and considered reinstating some of his followers, allowing you to comment while at the same time a literal blast of trolling occurred by channels newly created. The result was for Ron to retreat into blocking and not reinstating being the expedient solution.
Why would so many "new" people find their way to Ron's channel, and then care enough to question him about his reasons for supporting the Ambassador? Seems too much of a coincidence. But, yes, some may be people who were banned by GMOP, who found their way here - because it was the only outlet they had to question GMOP and the Amba. But then why use "new: names? Old people, returning after being banned seems more likely. To me, they are not "trolls" anymore than I am - though there may be a few real trolls among those banned. Many are actually loyal to RVD and his channel, and want him to recover from a strange addiction (to the Ambassador) that he has fallen into. Let me ask you, since you seem loyal to Ron and this community. If you were banned, would you return here with a new name? Or just stop listening, and stop posting?.
If GMOP wants me to stop posting there, they can do two things:
1/ Answer my 5 questions well and truly, showing they are for real - Then I might even become a loyal supporter; or
2/ Turn themselves into a social club, that does not have a need to present false evidence, because they are not asking for fees to gain access to non-existent wealth

(L-4-all, has come up with a novel way to scare them off - But I do not think it will work in Ron's case):

Steve is correct Ron. There are going to be entities that are going to attack you. Don't feed the beast with a negative vibe. When I get attacked by trolls, I usually send them a video explaining what a troll is about. Once, if they watch it, they never respond back. It instantly stops. Let me know if you want the video I usually send. This guy explains about the trolls and how they want you to react.
+Liberty 4 All Sure, please send it to me. Thanks
FriarFrank Newborg
+Liberty 4 All : It is a clever strategy. It seems like you are accusing them (the trolls) of being the children of rich parents with nothing better to do - without actually saying it yourself. It would be interesting for us to see if this might apply to any of Ron's "trolls". For instance, the recently banned Diane F. - who may or may not be female. I doubt it applies somehow. I am certain that neither Ash nor Alithea, who are still banned, are rich kids. They are intelligent and passionate adults - who actually did consider themselves loyal friends of Ron. And if unbanned, may quickly revert to that status. Maybe Ron is really talking to them in his videos - and his message (in MY words is) simply:
"Please stop nagging me. I am determined to stay a friend of the Ambassador, come hell or high water. And I do not care what evidence of him being fake you show me. I am really fixed on the idea that a wealthy patron will save the world, and I would prefer that you not disturb my wishful thinking about it."
If Ron came out and said that - and maybe he has in a round-about-way - then the discussion may move on a bit. People would then become less focused on the Amba, and more focused on the unfruitfulness of Ron's intentions and his strategy of clinging to wishful thoughts. And if Ron admitted that is going on, then he might move past it too, and on to something more practical.

More and More are asking....

Here's how to Join Acore, and get a FREE account and password:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20399

Free_for_All_2003_C_zpsyhq2dzm0.jpg

Free !!... UNLESS you are one of the 4-5 people on the GMOP panel, then you have to pitch us to join,

and just-for-you, we will charge $99, for tips on making a good pitch

So, Sherry B., also has a professional background as a broadcaster

Why do people who seem serious, not ask serious questions?

Why do they continue to support such a scheme when the forged documents supporting the scam has been exposed?

I really do not get it !

If I was friendly with one of these people, I would be no more gentle with them, than many of RVD's YT-friends are being with him

I need to add him to the GMOP group portrait

Free_for_All_2003_D_zpsohtltqqd.jpg

I might finish doing that later

I have heard from FIU that certain protagonists from both TVOP and GMOP have a surprise coming after the outing of the World Bank document and the fees being charged for project funding.

No timeline on this but they will be aware very soon of authority activity in their localities.

Anyway let's see where this goes.As you and others have correctly said a social group on World issues,banging the tambourine

for a kinder world,offering real help and advice to people in need no problem whatsoever. I actually believe that element is there.

However lying, deceiving and promising and taking fees on false statements about potential funding is not acceptable.

Also their business model is well within the matrix, business plans,fees,Bank accounts so what is new? Just more Cabal!!

I am not sure how GMOP, Bo Mikael Lindstrom, and Ron can look at themselves in the mirror and not be shocked by the reflection in the mirror.

I am considering publishing the emails I exchanged with TVoP to prove I am not a violent person, as depicted by them. Ron will have to eat humble pie since I did not get my money back and it will be shown by the evidence. Can we trust anything that Ron Van Dyke says anymore?

What kind of leadership is it that a customer is demonized for standing up and saying the truth? What kind of association is DS/TVoP/GMoP when belligerent actions towards others are encouraged and turned around for their benefit? What are their values I'd like to know? Don't tell me words, show me who you really are, and Bo Mikael Lindstrom shows us again and again who he really is.

What are the GMOP guiding principles when the leader himself masterminds a video calling a woman violent, aggressive, delusional, psychotic, ignorant, confused whereby she can prove the interactions did not happen as such? What kind of leader/visionary is Ron when the only way for him is to shut down someone's reputation by force so GMOP will not be questioned? Is this the leadership that we the people need? Is this transparent and friendly?

Ironically the name of this group is Global Mission of Peace. You can't make up this stuff!! LOL

This one made me angry, These guys are now pumping out some dangerous misinformation (Lies!)

GoldFish Report No. 30 The Ambassador Welcomes Systems Resercher :martin-wilbur: and John Otrin

Published on Oct 28, 2015

The Ambassador welcomes Systems Researcher :martin-wilbur: and John Otrin, as guest panelist, to discuss and sort through the difficulties of understanding how humanity became debt slaves t

Listen carefully, people. Martin says: "Who has ownership of the birth certficate? They said, we (the state) do and we would be happy to give you certified copies." He then asks, if you own a car, who pays for it. He is conflating two different things: Possession and ownership of an original birth certificate with ownership of a person. I can tell you this, no one owns me, even if they create and possess a piece of paper with my details of birth. I also hold an original copy, I believe - and would not have to ask for a certified copy.

Steve also asked a few good questions. (Will he soon drop out the scam?)

BTW, it is pretty easy to prove that the Birth Certificate does not have the magical properties he/"Martin" claims it has.

And there is no Trust with big wealth being held on your behalf.

Apparently, promoting their own advance funding scam is not enough for these monsters, they also need to promote other people's scams.

I am not sure how GMOP, Bo Mikael Lindstrom, and Ron can look at themselves in the mirror and not be shocked by the reflection in the mirror.

I am considering publishing the emails I exchanged with TVoP to prove I am not a violent person, as depicted by them. Ron will have to eat humble pie since I did not get my money back and it will be shown by the evidence. Can we trust anything that Ron Van Dyke says anymore?

What kind of leadership is it that a customer is demonized for standing up and saying the truth? What kind of association is DS/TVoP/GMoP when belligerent actions towards others are encouraged...

Ash,

I think DS/BML/GMPO have not behaved well in your case,

The Bait-and-Switch thing that was done with Schmidt is typical of the action of scammers - they keep changing the rules.

DS promised you preferred access to funding, and as I understand it, the Ambassador attended in person, or via the internet,

Schmidt's seminars. So it was natural to believe that the claims that DS was making publicly were something that the "Ambassador"

was aware of, and that he accepted DS as a conduit.

Later, you were told that DS was not a proper conduit, and you were not in the queue to get funding.

Now they are saying (as I understand it), that they Tvop/GMOP will not refund the money you paid, and that DS's activities are separate.

Here's my question for GMOP and the Ambassador?

You must have been aware what DS was saying. Why did you allow yourself to be packaged in that way?

Once the split happened. many months ago, why did you not come out publicly and explain that there was a split and how it happened?

There are many people in the position of Ashllyne. Don't they deserve to be treated with respect?

The way that Ash has been accused of being aggressive and dishonest is disgusting.

And I would not blame here, if she published the emails she got from Radagast.

But I will give the Reverend a chance to tell his side of the story, if he wants to do so,

Archived