Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Will Ron Ban another one - for simply telling him the Truth?

"The Truth: You can't handle the Truth"

12-28-15 – GETTING THROUGH THIS CHALLENGE

photo.jpg

About Banks and Money Creation.
Sorry Ron, but I think there's a basic misunderstanding here. In a sense, banks DO CREATE MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR. but what does that mean? It means that the banking system can increase the money supply without needing more gold or more capital before that money is created.
Here's what it does NOT mean:
1/
Individual banks do not get free money from this process - they still need to obtain funding for the loans on their balance sheet. If you fail to repay a loan to them, they will suffer a real loss.
2/
The money lent by banks is not interest free to them. They need to raise capital (and pay dividends on it), or attract deposits and pay interest on those deposits. Sure, they charge you more than they pay. The difference they keep is called a spread. That's what banks live off.
The way to think of it is like this: Banks can lend money before they get the funding.
When you sign the loan: they put a Loan on the asset side of their balance sheet, and also a deposit liability (to you) on the opposite side of the balance sheet. So at that time, they need no other funding. But when you instruct them to pay the money out, they will have to get a new source of funding to replace that deposit you had in their bank. When the deposit they created for you is used by you to buy a house, that funding source disappears when the money is paid out, and they need a new funding source. Maybe the seller of the home is their customer too. And so the seller may leavs for a few days the money in the same bank. Then, they will simply need to pay some interest (possibly) to hold onto that deposit for some days or weeks. The interest the bank pays on that deposit would be their funding cost. When the money eventually moves out of the bank, they will need a new source of funding, to support the loan they made to you.. I hope this is clear. It is 100% accurate. Check with one of you banker friends. I had my banker friend help me to write this.ClearVision... yet another speaker of truth,
+ UNQUOTE +
That's a nice elegant description.
I do hope that Ron finally "gets it". But probably he will go on resisting the Truth.
He might even delete the post, and ban

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just two questions, Ron: 1. Did you borrow money from PNC to buy the place? 2. Did the loan agreement require you to pledge the home - but not mortgage it? If no to both, how did PNC ever force an auction on a property that was not part of their loan collateral? I never heard of such a thing. No wonder people are confused by your case.

+ClearVision OfTruth No and No. They convinced me to give them power of attorney so they could sell Dr. Mary's Merritt Island property, which I did in exchange for the promise that they would not try to take my home.

This is just blatant lying by Ron.

1. It's well documented that he got a loan from PNC Bank.

2. There was no power of attorney or any agreement. Ron never inherited Dr. Mary's home, it was inherited by someone else after Mary's will was invalidated.

Case Ending? - Ron's fully enclosed in a Delusional Bubble - cannot take any Truth

ClearVision's post (above) was deleted. I cannot see it now.

He wants to go on spreading lies... about a bank's real role in money creation, about where the money to buy "his" house came from, about impossible promises from PNC, and about those who invent the misinformation he happily promotes.

I was/am thinking of writing a rather nasty Obit for him... since he seems to be headed towards his demise. I do not want to see him do that.

It is sad that he accepts no truth from those who try to help him.

We've seen the same pattern from him, again and again

3fe7389b1d2162748247fd9edd16f508.jpeg

To a departed Delusional lie-spreader.

Here lies the rotting corpse of a man who thought he was so special, so awake and aware, but was not.

Lies killed him in the end - he believed too much in his own fantasies - so much so, he died for them.

His end provides a sad example. Dying-for-lies is a sad reason for ending a life that might have had a better purpose.

(I do not really want to be so cruel to poor old Ron.

But I would like him to see the Obit, and to wake up. Slim chance, I suppose.)

Would collecting Obituaries, and sending them to Ron while he is still with us, serve any purpose?

This is just blatant lying by Ron.

1. It's well documented that he got a loan from PNC Bank.

2. There was no power of attorney or any agreement. Ron never inherited Dr. Mary's home, it was inherited by someone else after Mary's will was invalidated.

Have you got the links or actual documents Jeffery? If yes, then it will be easy to prove that he is a liar.

Perhaps subjecting him to that kind of embarrassment will be a wake up call.. One can only hope! After suffering a stroke, a heart attack and losing so many viewers, you would think he learned but he keeps digging himself deeper under blind denial. I can ba rely stand watching his videos anymore. It pains me to see what he has become. The rubbish he says gives me a headache. I mean, how can you offer seeking a house that you never owned the first place!?

I could not see your posts either.

Ron's delusionary bubble, is like a casket - a self-contained tiny world he has encased himself in.

His family must be near despair to see what has happened to their father and grandfather.

He could have been so much more than a crazy and delusional old man... making video for a shrinking number of lame-brained followers,

while most look in to see how his circus act will end.

Please read this, and wake up, Ron!

COMPASSION versus "TOUGH LOVE"

Maybe it is a male vs female thing, but I reckon someone needs to give Ron a slap in the face

Under :

tough love is explained here:

Friar Newborg Yesterday 3:33 PM

+Liberty 4 All : Acore is now writing his obituary. They want Ron to see it, and wake up
+Solar Flarin : People on Acore are writing Ron off now.
He has enclosed himself in a tiny bubble of delusions, and believes his own lies

Solar Flarin Yesterday 6:23 PM

+Friar Newborg Well that's you opinion, it's his life, he can live it how he chooses... Why do you keep coming back here and bashing the man.. There's enough hate in this world without you causing more...I have my own beliefs, but the man is very very intelligent !!
Friar Newborg Yesterday 6:28 PM
Have you read the posts on Acore? There are many people who feel the same way, and post there. Ron is pushing away everyone who tells him the truth. And those who genuinely care about him are trying to get him to WAKE UP from his delusions before it is too late. the little fan club of delusional people who believe his ravings and agree with him, and doing him no good at all. You need to deliver tough love to him, rather than agreeing with him. When no one agrees with him any more, he will ahve no choice but to wake up from his silly self-destructive dream. If you think he approaches being intelligent,. you must be new here, or very stupid. Ron has shown a consistent pattern, and after a while most people come to discover it. Mainly, he avoids any truth that he finds uncomfortable,

Solar Flarin Yesterday 6:45 PM

+Friar Newborg The man is a grown man, who am I to tell anyone what to do, I'm my own person just like you should be, and as far as your little comment, you can stick it straight up your ass MOUTH...Obviously he doesn't want your help, so go troll somewhere else, I have a feeling you get pissed if people do not agree with you..I could care less what you think...
Liberty 4 All Yesterday 6:52 PM
+Friar Newborg Hi Friar, please show Ron a little compassion. I am going through the same thing as Ron. Ron just takes it differently. Lets thank God you are not going through this difficult time. Or maybe you are, I don't know. Have a heart. Thanks! : ) 

photo.jpg

Where is your compassion leading him?
He has become more and more entrenched in his dangerous delusion. You are literally BURYING him with your compassion. You have provided a supportive audience which gives him the license to go on lying to himself. Your intentions are positive - certainly - but the "road to hell" or maybe living on the street, in his case, are paved with your good intentions. God save Ron from such misguided do-gooders! I reckon that someone needs to get close to him, and then shout in his face to him how stupid and deluded he has been. There's a chance it will get through to him. If he was my friend, I would slap him hard, and say: Wake Up! You've been an F---ing idiot! That's what a true friend would do. But he pushes all his true friends away (who try to tell him the truth), and he's been left surrounded by sycophantic idiots.
+Solar Flarin
:You say: "who am I to tell anyone what to do" Exactly, Who are you to tell me what to post here??? You've already shown that you dont know RVD very well - you called him very, very intelligent. If you knew him as I and others have come to know him over the last year or so, you would not say such a silly thing. He does no research, and gets everything wrong. Is that a sign of intelligence? Quite the opposite. I am not bashing him just to be unkind. I am doing it, to wake him up and maybe remove or change those who are burying him with the stiffling and oxygen-removing sycophantic support for his fantastic delusions. If he offs himself, it will because he (unhealthily) wants to make himself a martyr to idiots like you.
Solar Flarin Yesterday 7:52 PM
+Friar Newborg Listen, I did not say I agree with Ron, however I respect the man for his compassion and his beliefs. There is a difference between the two. He is a intelligent man, he speaks very well. You know what your problem is... You see things black and white, this is not your page to come onto and talk to people like they are 2 year olds. I don't care about your opinion, I don't believe in Martyrs so stop thinking you know me and stop telling me how to live my life.. You're a freaking spineless coward, I don't like you even a little bit, arrogance is bliss, but you top the cake pal..What you need is good smack upside that fat head of yours, respect others or go away, the choice is yours punk !!
photo.jpg
+Friar Newborg Listen, I did not say I agree with Ron, however I respect the man for his compassion and his beliefs. There is a difference between the two. He is a intelligent man, he speaks very well. You know what your problem is... You see things black and white, this is not your page to come onto and talk to people like they are 2 year olds. I don't care about your opinion, I don't believe in Martyrs so stop thinking you know me and stop telling me how to live my life.. You're a freaking spineless coward, I don't like you even a little bit, arrogance is bliss, but you top the cake pal..What you need is good smack upside that fat head of yours, respect others or go away, the choice is yours punk !!
I agree that Ron can speak well. But I do not consider him highly intelligent. A truly intelligent person would do more research, and his delusions would melt away. Everyone who speaks truth here gets ignored, deleted, and then banned. It is a 100% consistent pattern. Have you truly not observed that? Believe me, I accept honest and intelligent critiques well. Not so well, idiotic name-calling. Is that all you have to offer? Read this in a week or two, and you may see how terribly wrong you have been. Go back and read the posts on Acore from a month ago, 6 months ago, or a year ago, and see how much Truth has been published there. Ron's in trouble. What good will YOUR posts do for a person whose main problem is that he believes his own lies?
Solar Flarin Yesterday 8:08 PM
+Friar Newborg After watching a couple of his videos, I had my say, however I'm open minded and just like to listen. You should
try it some time !
Friar Newborg Yesterday 8:17 PM
Listen to what, Ron's Videos? I do and I have. I know his patterns and personality well by now. He is walking a tragic road right now. It need not be that way. If he wakes up, it is not too late to pull out of his sad downtrend. Did you see the helpful posts of Toxic Reality, and ClearVision? They are all deleted now. What a waste. And what an idiot Ron is, to not listen. Maybe he will actually wind up on the streets before he wakes up, Isnt that very sad?

Have you got the links or actual documents Jeffery? If yes, then it will be easy to prove that he is a liar.

This is from Ron's little website:

http://www.metagroups.co/Ron'sArticles.htm

I had every intention, not being aware of the fraud involved, to pay the mortgage as soon as the Merritt Island property was sold. Because of the lawsuit, I was unable to sell that property even though two offers ($870,000 and $850,000) were made.

I have a copy of a mortgage signed on July 8, 2005 that I hold to be invalid for reasons stated in my letter of November 16, 2008. Again, briefly, there was no signature by anyone on behalf of the bank: therefore, no contract. In addition, the mortgage itself was listed as a bank asset, monetized and sold in the derivatives market, all of which are standard operating procedures in the fraudulent financial industry worldwide, as is becoming better known at this time. Furthermore, the mortgage was created for my STRAWMAN, which is a fraudulent classification that no longer applies to me.

We also have this which kind of fills some gaps in:

https://app.box.com/shared/sta

We also got this video where Ron confirms the loan:

Interesting - it also fits with some other material I have seen.

BTW I have a Video* recording from Clear Vision (of Truth) with his thoughts,

But it is not loud enough, so i am trying to get a better version, maybe it will be re-recorded

How idiotic this sounds to me:

" I have a copy of a mortgage signed on July 8, 2005 that I hold to be invalid for reasons stated in my letter of November 16, 2008.

Again, briefly, there was no signature by anyone on behalf of the bank..."

He got their money. What else does the bank need to do to establish an agreement?

If he wants to break the agreement, he should offer to give their money back

The guy is behaving like a con-artist, as i have said - he will use any trick not to pay, and steal the banks money

Why do people defend this fellow?

Is it because he SOUNDS like a nice and reasonable guy? They need to do some research

The above threads show you the dangers of living a life of denial,arrogance,foolish pride,delusion and naivety.

Also begging people for money,whilst living your life in the public glare and washing your dirty linen in public.

He simply cannot repay the loan he was given and that means they will take the property and exercise their asset to sell to recover the loan.

Ron is annoyed because after 10 years living free of charge in this property the game is clearly up!!

Ron does not want to hear the truth it kills his agenda.

I personally wish him well.

He never listens to logic so I have no more to say!!

Best.

ClearVision has re-recorded the Video, and fixed the sound problem

Here it is:

Video by ClearVision OfTruth about Ron Van Dyke's House

Okay the links I posted got broken up and it won't let me edit so I'll repost real quick:

https://app.box.com/shared/static/catcevndh4rjkgl8j3tr.pdf

This is the final report on the case between Ron and the Wilhelms who were fighting over Mary's estate. Although a bit technical and confusing, the short story is Ron lost and had to pay the Wilhelms ~$200,000.

Now where have we heard $200,000 before? It's the amount of money Ron borrowed from PNC bank. So Ron took the loan out from PNC bank to buy the house from the Wilhelm's who a court determined were the rightful inheritors of the home.

Ron discusses the issue of wills in these videos:

Now in Ron's essays we get this:

http://www.metagroups.co/Ron'sArticles.htm

The trust that we, as her friends, helped her prepare, gave me basically 50% of her estate. Her ex-banker had convinced her that if she signed her property over to him and his wife, they would make sure that she would never have to live in a nursing home. That was a big fear for her. Anyway, when she realized she had made a mistake, she asked me for help. A handful of her friends and I did our best in getting her property back and helping her create a trust. At her request, we used the paralegal service that was located next door to her long-time hairdresser. From what I have learned, there were apparently some mistakes, technical errors that gave the lawyers a loophole once the banker's wife filed suit challenging the trust. Since I was named the trustee, the lawyers blame me for the errors that were made in innocence and ignorance. In a nutshell, that is the basis for their license to steal and to attempt to subvert the wishes of Dr. Mary in the distribution of her assets.

Now regardless of the specifics or what the true story is, the reality is Ron lost the house in court and never repaid the loan.

The only other people who could offer a differing version are the Wilhelms and as Ron has stated one is dead and the other one has never commented.

The lawyers involved in the lawsuit obviously can't comment publicly about the case and definitely not in order to settle an internet argument.

Now personally, the stuff he's written leads me to suspect maybe he was the bad guy in the story, take this for example:

Taxes are due on my home, which is the Mary Horgan Center, by the end of this month. I only have a fraction of what is needed to keep the house from a tax certificate sale at 5pm on May 31, 2007. I need help! If Spirit so moves you, I will accept either donations or purchases of artifacts from the house, including Lenox and/or Haviland china, paintings, antiques, jewelry, etc.

That's from 2007, a year before he started the daily YouTube videos and he was already begging for donations and more disturbingly, selling Dr. Mary's jewelry and antiques AS OPPOSED to going out and finding employment.

Then there's other crap such as him stating that he has never worked or searched for employment since 1995, him burning the $100,000 cash he inherited from Mary, a weird tendency to focus on the money as opposed to Mary:

Instantly, I had a little over $100,000 for the first time in my life. To me, it was a fortune. Not only that, but I had almost a 50% interest in her real estate that was valued in 2005 at close to one million dollars. Some people were saying that I was a millionaire, which was not exactly the case, although I saw this as finally giving me the chance to create multiple streams of income doing what I loved. I would never have to worry about money again.

I had vowed to myself when Dr. Mary passed that I would never again work a regular job just to make money, that I would only do my spiritual work for the rest of my life. Well, with money running very low, people began telling me to get a job. I said, "No!"

And oh boy, I just found the copy of Ron's mortgage on the Brevard county Clerks office. It was originally for $255,706.71, Ron's signature and initials are at the bottom of every page.

KEY parts:

"Now regardless of the specifics or what the true story is, the reality is Ron lost the house in court and never repaid the loan."

" Now personally, the stuff he's written leads me to suspect maybe he was the bad guy in the story, take this for example:..."

!!!

Ron's mortgage on the Brevard county Clerks office. It was originally for $255,706.71,

Ron's signature and initials are at the bottom of every page.

Very interesting Jeffrey.

thanks for posting that !

This would explain why RVD refuses to answer questions, the more he answers, the deeper the hole he digs.

How naive people are to accept his spin and half-truths!

We should have known how unreliable he is after seeing how he promoted the fake Ambassador.

DOCUMENTS

Let me know if this link works, this is the pdf of the 2005 mortgage Ron got to buy the Merritt Island home:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5155510&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search

The is the judgement against Ron and presumably the people who live in the house with him.

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=9983517&rn=58&pi=3&ref=search

Judgement against Ron presumably for the driving without a license case:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=9002624&rn=56&pi=3&ref=search

Ron's attempt at using RUSA / Tim Turner stuff to get the house:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8731224&rn=50&pi=3&ref=search

Key document here, the judgement against Ron in the case with PNC bank which contains a full timeline and breakdown:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8149386&rn=47&pi=3&ref=search

2009 tax deed showing he owed $30,000 at that point:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=7378130&rn=28&pi=1&ref=search

Most of the Wilhelm documents are not available and only viewable in person, but in this one we see that Ron was trying to obtain the other house via liens:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5669330&rn=19&pi=1&ref=search

This is what I assume Ron thinks entitles him to the house:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5122465&rn=7&pi=0&ref=search

An absolutely bizarre document where some family try to grant Ron the lot?

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5158505&rn=9&pi=0&ref=search

This is an affidavit Ron filed claiming the Dr. Mary trust exists:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5153039&rn=13&pi=0&ref=search

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5153039&rn=13&pi=0&ref=search

And oh boy, I just found the copy of Ron's mortgage on the Brevard county Clerks office. It was originally for $255,706.71, Ron's signature and initials are at the bottom of every page.

Would you be so kind to post this link here? I am so tempted to wave it in front of Ron's face and ask him to explain it.

If he is to lose to house then so be it. I will be sorry for him but perhaps this is what must happen for his delusional bubble to burst.

I sometimes wonder if he really is a con man after all or did his health issue really damage his brain so badly that it changed his personality? Is he really in so much fear that he blocks the truth and lashes out at people who try to make him see sense or does he block people and delete their comments to remove any evidence of his lies... I do prefer to believe that he wouldn't go that far but either way... I am seeing a not very nice side of Ron which goes against everything he claimed to stand for.

I am so sick and tired of Ron whining and complaing about in how awful situation he is. I was homeless 3 years ago in a foreign country without family and friends! If it wasn't for my boyfriend's mom we would end up on streets. He doesn't want to work for money. He wants free income and free house. Well, tough cheese Ron. The reality is that everyone has to work to be able to survive and nobody will pamper his butt because he is too lazy to do anything with his life. My partner has got a rare blood cancer and STILL works! On top of that we help his ill mom too and we don't complain because we are lucky he is ALIVE. And Ron wishes death upon himself! Shame on him especially since so many people fight hard to live. Shame on him.

Okay, so this is where the journey gets ugly. Ron claims that the Dr. Mary trust was made in 2004 naming him the inheritor of the house, however no trust is recorded publicly, only an affidavit by Ron claiming the trust exists.

Now this is the 2003 will by Dr. Mary, signed by Dr. Mary, naming the Wilhelm's as the inheritors of the lot 6 property:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=4591056&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

2004 document where Dr. Mary revoked power of attorney she had granted the Wilhelms:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=4789853&rn=3&pi=0&ref=search

2004 trust created by Dr. Mary which does not name Ron as a trustee:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=4953258&rn=5&pi=0&ref=search

And then finally we get to:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5122465&rn=14&pi=0&ref=search

In which Ron claims to be the successor to the 2004 Trust and claims the right to inherit the lot 6 property.

Then bizarrely another person claims to be the successor to the trust in 2011 and grants the lot 6 property to someone else:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5122465&rn=14&pi=0&ref=search

-------------------------------------

Now the interpretation I have after reading a boat load of documents this morning is that Ron never had anything in writing naming him the inheritor of the lot six property. The Wilhelm's however had a written will naming them the inheritors of the lot 6 property. Based purely on that, it seems pretty obvious why they won in court.

However, the judgements in the Wilhelm case are not available. This could go either way, maybe Ron was trying to scam Mary out of the property or the Wilhelms were trying to scam Mary out of the property. If someone in the Brevard area could go down in person and read the judgements we might get some real answers.

Let me know if this link works, this is the pdf of the 2005 mortgage Ron got to buy the Merritt Island home:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5155510&rn=12&pi=0&ref=search

The is the judgement against Ron and presumably the people who live in the house with him.

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=9983517&rn=58&pi=3&ref=search

Judgement against Ron presumably for the driving without a license case:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=9002624&rn=56&pi=3&ref=search

Ron's attempt at using RUSA / Tim Turner stuff to get the house:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8731224&rn=50&pi=3&ref=search

Key document here, the judgement against Ron in the case with PNC bank which contains a full timeline and breakdown:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8149386&rn=47&pi=3&ref=search

2009 tax deed showing he owed $30,000 at that point:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=7378130&rn=28&pi=1&ref=search

Thank you very much for that Jeffrey. The evidence is undeniable. Now I know why he has been saying that a capitalised name is just a strawman not a real person so he personally doesn't own the bank anything... and to add to that according to his "logic" if one party is unable to fulfill a financial commitment due to unforseen circumstances the commitment is void.. *faceplam*

Now I know why he wants to declare bunkruptcy. He perfectly knows that he has all this money to pay off and he thinks that declaring himself a bankrupt will wipe his debt off. Fat chance. The only thing is can do is to come up with a repayment plan or delay it.

I can't believe that he thinks that people will be so stupid to not look these things up. Just because he doesn't do his due diligence doesn't mean that people don't either.

Con Man?

I sometimes wonder if he really is a con man after all or did his health issue really damage his brain so badly that it changed his personality?

. . .

I am so sick and tired of Ron whining and complaing about in how awful situation he is. I was homeless 3 years ago in a foreign country without family and friends! If it wasn't for my boyfriend's mom we would end up on streets. He doesn't want to work for money. He wants free income and free house. Well, tough cheese Ron. The reality is that everyone has to work to be able to survive and nobody will pamper his butt because he is too lazy to do anything with his life. My partner has got a rare blood cancer and STILL works! On top of that we help his ill mom too and we don't complain because we are lucky he is ALIVE. And Ron wishes death upon himself! Shame on him especially since so many people fight hard to live. Shame on him.

I agree... the document links from Jeffrey are pretty damaging to the "good guy Ron" images he is trying to present

It looks like he has changed his story way to many times, to suggest he is just forgetful.

He has been leaving a trail of documents and confusion to try to hide his tracks

NOTES:

======

Mortgage Instrument dated 8/16/2005
To: Harbor Federal Savings Bank
Consideration : $255,706.71

Promissory Note : Due January 3, 2006 (that is, Six Months)
20 pages, showing the initials and signature of RVD
Property / Address of Borrower:
10090 South Tropical Trail
Merritt Island, FL 32952
> Link:

Bank Mergers:

RBC acquired Harbor Federal Savings Bank in March 2007,
and then merged with PNC of Philadelphia in 2011

Ron is about the crack - and I think this may actually be a good thing.

He may then be willing to admit the actual facts of his case!

12-30-15 – I’M SORRY, SO SORRY!

In this video he is all over the place.

Who does he think will understand his bizarre ramblings about slavery, and natural rights

Ron, there's only ONE THICK SKULL to complain about - Yours !

Facts are clear now: he borrowed $255,000+ under a Mortgage (against the Merritt Island property)

And in this video he admits that the money was borrowed to buy his current house - at about 8 minutes.

Does he think that doing videos will free him from the obligation to pay a loan?

It seems so. Almost as if he thought his half-baked logic could convince the world that the real money

he got from the bank wasn't real, and wasn't a real obligation to repay. Perhaps he thought he could

start a movement by doing videos, and that movement would result in a debt jubillee - for him!

No wonder he embraced scams like the Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, and the fake Ambassador.

He thought they might help his one man revolt-against-the-banks turn into a real revolution.

It will eventually dawn on him that the world doesn't work like that.

The louder he shouts, the less convincing he is !

He says he owes nothing, and then in the next sentence he says he borrowed short term,

and could not repay through no fault of his own - What ??? Ron, read the agreement you signed !!

There's no such escape clause, and ranting nonsense about common law will not get you off repaying.

Folks, there's now a place where you can find the actual truth:
Ron Van Dyke May Lose his House - Why?
He said there was no mortgage. You can go an find a copy of the document there. I don't wish Ron to suffer. He needs to get practical now.
There's still time. And if he admits the facts, I reckon he can buy another month or so. That would give him time to move.

Well there's at least one thing Ron is being honest about, it clearly had to be a short-term loan because per the 2011 documents, the interest rate during the first year was 8%, then on the second year the interest rate jumped to 18%, meaning by April 2011 he didn't only owe the $255k he borrowed but an additional $250k in interest.

Does this document indicate that there WAS mortgage taken on Ron's current house?

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=5158505&rn=7&pi=0&ref=search

Address:

Lot 18, ALTON THOMAS ACRES

Brevard County, Florida

Granted by a General Warranty Deed

Did you see my Notes, above?

NOTES:

======

Mortgage Instrument dated 8/16/2005

To: Harbor Federal Savings Bank

Consideration : $255,706.71

Promissory Note : Due January 3, 2006 (that is, Six Months)

20 pages, showing the initials and signature of RVD

Property / Address of Borrower:

10090 South Tropical Trail

Merritt Island, FL 32952

> Link:

http://web1.brevardc...pi=0&ref=search

Bank Mergers:

RBC acquired Harbor Federal Savings Bank in March 2007, and then merged with PNC of Philadelphia in 2011

The property that was mortgaged was at Merritt Island, and Ron agrees within the document to occupy the property.

He used the money from that loan to buy another property in Melbourne FL where he lives now.

I believe his ownership of the Merritt Island property was disputed, and if so,

he defaulted on that mortgage, since he warrants in the document that the property is his and is free and clear of encumbrances

- I saw that on page XX.

Ron made false representations in the document, and so the bank may have used that to go after his property in Melbourne. He says that he was unable to repay the loan because of something the banking couple did. That's not the bank's problem. That is why the bank has him confirm that the property is his own, free and clear. If he makes a false representation, the bank isn't responsible, he is. Isn't that simply common sense? Ron is being disingenuous in borrowing money using false information, and then saying the bank is responsible for his lie. This is the sort of despicable character than an in depth investigation has revealed RVD to be. Isn't that the way a con-artist behaves?

He is a crafty character, our Ron, so the bank has faced a real challenge in getting their money back

====

Perhaps RVD had the bank issue a check directly to the seller of the Melbourne property,

in which case THIS legal issue may have come into play:

DEFINITION of 'Purchase Money Security Interest (PMSI)'

A security interest or claim on property that enables a lender who provides financing for the acquisition of goods or equipment to obtain priority ranking ahead of other secured creditors. A purchase money security interest (PMSI) allows lenders to repossess goods that have been purchased with funds borrowed from them. A PMSI most often arises in the context of commercial lending. It is also used by some credit card issuers, which allows them to repossess goods purchased by consumers on credit until 100% of the balance associated with such goods has been paid.

Read more:

PRACTICAL IDEA
From

FIU FILE Yesterday 8:05 AM
Yes agree there is loads of info and discussion on this on Acore.There must be a loan that needs repaying.Our understanding is that the will of Dr Mary eventually did not leave him the property also PNC Bank have title to his property.

His anger in this video shows a frustration at what years of hopium has brought him.

We hope he finds peace and reality

Ron is now living in a world of pure imagination!!

He is going through Hopium Bipolar!!

Agree tell his lawyer to contact the court and say Ron agrees to go willingly set a date in 30 days to say 1st February 2016

This way in January he can dispose of the stuff,find new smaller accommodation and leave before the eviction bailiffs turn up.He can then leave in good order and without humiliation.

Yes he should look for sheltered accommodation or his son can help his elderly father surely!!!

My feeling is if he does this he will actually feel a huge sense of relief.Will no longer be fearing the eventual evil day of eviction and will be secure in the reality of his new situation not the one of a perceived homeowner he believes he is.

He can cleanse himself of the past hopium and strive to promote his message with more clarity and truth rather than compromising his message with selfish agendas due to his current pressures.

The agreement with PNC never existed otherwise he would have produced the documented proof and won the day!!!

So Ron I wish you well, bite the bullet,stop living the lie and life will be much better for you,the stress will go and your level of respect from others will increase.

You treat truth as your enemy, it is not.Make it your friend.

Archived