Jump to content

jsr

Members
  • Content Count

    412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jsr

  1. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Held up nicely today on a broad market fall.
  2. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Yes indeed! The stock has triggered a weekly buy signal on Allans trend system. I have been contemplating adding a little more, to give me a trading position too?
  3. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Yes, me! lets hope we break $3 this time.
  4. Bear in mind they have an initial resource estimate for Mirdita coming out before year end.
  5. Maybe he's just using the level 2 to effectively time the entry. Robbie swears by it.
  6. I feel much of the easy money looks to have been made in the junior sector already last year. Apart of my trading strategy is to be both more qualitatively and quantitatively selective of my Junior mining plays. So how do the rest of you value your companies? Here's a model I have put together today, in an attempt to create a valuation model which can give a quick indication if a junior is cheap, relative to it's peers - Value Rating = Future Revenue Factor * Reserve Factor * (Market Cap - NAV) / (Revenue - cost of production - Mining taxes and royalties). Reserve factor = Total Measure + Indicated + Inferred. This factor is a difficult one. Will require some thinking as to weighting, regarding ore grade, and reserve type. Revenue: Current or forecast (if pre - production). Future Revenue Factor: Based on amount company forecasts I do not even know if this type of valuation model is viable for such a risky sector. Any suggestions welcome.
  7. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Going slightly off topic here - The day NNVC hit it's low, I felt this had to be the bottom! Why? Hammer bottom candlestick formation Bounced of a major long term support Abnormally high volume I had the bright idea to find this setup in other stocks. Currently using Stockfetcher.com. So far, results are neutral. You couldn't just blindly enter a trade using this technique. I guess fundamentals would have to be considered too, so backtesting this strategy is not easy. There's also the issue of finding the optimal settings too.
  8. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Don't get me wrong, I first brought at 55 cents in October. I saw a low risk entry like yourself, and took it. Admittedly, I don't fully understand the technology, and I'm no gambler either. On the fundamentals side, I don't think there is much risk until we get to the IND stage, at which point I may consider selling some. How many others on this board own this stock?
  9. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Careful now, you don't want this forum to go 'HPC' I think for those in this trade, it might be a good idea to discuss a long term exit strategy. You only have to look at what happened to GNVC last week to see what can go wrong with these Biotech's, down 75% on the next days opening due to poor clinical trial results, and there would have been nothing you could have done about it.
  10. It's now at 27 cents! IMO, this has the greatest potential of any junior at a similar stage in development i know of. However, the market says otherwise. This stock was over $4 two years ago, so it could take a while for the price damage to heal. Either way, I have no plans of bailing out. I continue to hold for however long!
  11. 240m results in, and disappointing! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Tirex-Resour...ml?x=0&.v=1
  12. Update: Managed to get a reply from their CEO. 240m step out results will be made public within the week.
  13. I have included a map, and the location of the 240m step out hole, to illustrate the significance of this hole. Results should be published any day now, we have been waiting over a month! will add more if a ) drill results are good, or at least consistent b ) price still under $0.50. I can't help but think all the buyers are waiting on the sidelines for these results!
  14. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Boom! Increased my position by a third in the last 15 minutes @ $0.95! I'm done buying now. Now lets see if Allan's lil baby pays up!!
  15. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Yes. Was long at $0.55 since October. Very, tempted (and tense) to add more now! Will see if price holds up into the close!
  16. I really do think they will pop imminently .....
  17. jsr

    Nanoviricides / NNVC

    Been following this one for some weeks now. Looks like it has found support at around $0.60. If this breaks, who knows how low it can go. However, potential upside is huge, so long as they keep the good news flowing! Did you pick up any on the pullback?
  18. Xemplar Energy (XE.V) is in the middle of a POP. Mega Uranium (MGA.TO) looks like it's about to POP. I like the charts for Tournigan (TVC.V) and Continental Precious Minerals (CZQ.TO), but I know nothing about these companies! Anyone here follow them?
  19. Received last night in Chris Vermeulen's members newsletter (thegoldandoilguy.com) Triple top breakout (well, not really a top—but a multi month top)—- today on volume. Resistance in low 90’s. This has a reverse gravity potential to 1.20/1.30, then 1.50. They begin drilling in another 5 weeks probably for discovery potential over 2-3 huge zones they have identified. This is very tightly held. MDA in doing the 43-101 work determined there are 19 multi million ounce POTENTIAL targets on the district that Animas controls…. continues to be my favorite long term speculative stock. When it broke 40 cents I had $1.85 as my target for December 09—- we shall see, may go higher. could pullback to 73-75 cents, probably a good add there… By jsr123 at 2009-07-28 He first recommended this as a golden rocket (gold stocks which are about to make huge surges higher) on the 23rd July, has performed nicely since. Does anyone own this?
  20. haha We fell back to 116p, slightly above the 252day MA. Me itching to buy. What indicators to watch that we dont fall below the 252d ma? exercising caution here ...
  21. jsr

    SILVER

    At this moment, the Silver price stands at $13.43, from its recent low of around $10.5. It has gained price rather fast, volume would seem slightly above average, but nowhere near its peak since march this year. Is right now a good time to get in? Or could we be looking at a kind of dead cat bounce?
×