PositiveDev's trading journey

I've moved over to Crossland LLC, Chicago based firm. Just in process of getting set up with data, order routing etc

Looking forward to starting back where I left off. I may not trade immediately from day 1, I maybe need to do some testing to check the data but certainly expect to be active within the market in the next 2 weeks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated chart to reflect break in trading;

P2_zpsbbee4ee3.png

My break from trading is over. I had planned to stop during the festive period anyway however toward the end of December my old broker was unable to continue to provide the data that I need to trade, so I had to switch, that and I was busy with work.

That's now over and I'm now with Crossland LLC who have really been first class in giving me everything I need.

So I'm back trading again as of today and looking to build on the progress I've made so far.

Just as a refresher I'll be trading E-Mini Dow Jones futures on my live account, and Euro futures on a SIM account. I'd been researching trading Euro futures and the results were rather favourable so I'm looking for that to continue too, if I see 3 cumulative months of positive results I'll need to strongly consider including that as part of my trading.

Well my son was born today and shares his birthday with some well known, and less well known names, a few from the list;

Irving Fisher - "permanently high plateau" of 1929 bubble fame

Ralph Nader - politician

Paddy Ashdown - politician

Gavin Esler - BBC journalist

Jonathan Ive - Apple designer

Adrian Smith - Iron Maiden

Derren Brown - Master illusionist/hypnotist/manipulator (now we're talking)

Chelsea Clinton - another politician....

many congratulations !

to you are and the happy mother

(+ a virtual cigar, if you smoke one)

Getting ready for the next Big Short?

FTSE 100 (UKX ) ... update

UKX.gif

=

That image hasn't come up on my screen, thanks for posting though, it made me consider that perhaps I should look at foreign stock index futures at some point, rather than just the US ones...

UKX_zps7b3ac3b2.png

That's almost like a triple top right there isn't it.

Archived