FREE ENERGY TECHNOLGY BREAKTROUGH

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not anymore than a construction worker but i am the inventor

im looking for somone to run some test on it b4 i go public yes this came from teslas best invention ever i finished and made more practial btw where s you invention

and i have many more desighs the super see this one i have also developed a generator that runs at high speed it can produce 12dc 10000 amps that is where i get my efficienty calculation from it uses 15 amps but can return 10000 amps in my opinoin it would be 9985 percent efficfient is correct?

i think it is if u could spin a heavy flyweel at high speed for low input and u took the motive power away and made the flyweel work until it stoped say with a homopolar generator turing the entire mass of the generator so there is no backtork using frictionless bearings and a frictionless flyweel drive system you would get low v and high current if this high current was much more than was used originaly to spin the wheel you would have achieved free power in the form of elecricty this is close to what im working on now and is a gift to the world i know this will work because this has only a little bit of friction to slow it down it should take a long time to stop spinning if your rpm was 15000 b4 you put your load on it the only friction is from the generator the only bi product would be heat but if it could work the copper on the generator would have to be superconductive aswell as the brushes this will work but it has to be scaled properly

what do yall think bout that!!

the innovation station team

( accepting members and posotive thoughts)

if there was a machine that used 1 kw of power to drive it and you got .8 kw back after the process of the machine the machine requiers a mechanical input the electricty makes mecanical power to drive it but if u used somthing that was more efficient than the electric motor or used less energy to do the same job of the motor would the output of the machine still b .8kw it should be but the input of the unit is less so now it is producing more than it was using so if your drive system was did 4 times the work of the motor then it would only use .25kw to run and still produce .8kw is that right

what can be said?

= = =

i am merging these threads.

are you spamming us?? why??

why not explain your motivation...

why do you find this topic so interesting? do you have something to sell

for the last 9 months i have been working on the most efficient machine ever built a stand alone power system i have 2oo hours invested in computer design time and 100s of hours testing and exparimenting started with tesla the forefather of free engery picked what i beleave to be his best invention ever built it and inproved it made it more practical for mordern day life his findings were that it was 95 percent efficient back then and now it i well over 100 percent because of advancements in technolagy so after that i went to depalmas work then to faridays and came up with this machine i am expecting resualts of 9985 percent efficient or beond depends on enginering and speed of machine my design will b capable of spinning at super speed with no friction upto 100 000 rpm

who whants to help the INNOVATION STATION COMPLEAT THE JOB THIS MUST HAPPEN OR WE ARE A DOOMED our pollutition will get us this should have been built 100 years ago and we wouldnt have the probs we have today prime mover has been hear for 120 years and the generator 180 years why not till now do we build it murcury is nolonger needed there are non toxic liquid metal superconductive that will do the job fine im about 45 percent compleat the prime mover is finished and spins well cost almost nothing to run 4 car bat power it or 110 15amp ac

lets finish the unfinished work i should not be the only one working on this in this world thats why im sharing my work with you since i have started i have not been able to stop i can not leave this alone i dont know what is driving me but im ginig with it and will bring anyone who can help the progress of this the way i see it is we need this to advance to the next level

thankx FILSINGER AND THE INNOVATION STATION TEAM

i thought i would have hade more responces WHERE ARE ALL THE SMART PEOPLE?? does no one see lte light im not looking for money i have finical support i could use some enginering support and some public support i am thinking of entering some contests with this i have enroled in 7 compitions so far and i would like to enter nasa,s rocket engine contest for 250 million 1 place with my prime mover i can creat an air thrustoer engine that could replace the jet engine or the rocket engine i have all the designs finished but an engineer could aid this project

i beleave i can make free engery by converting energy i have built a working prototype i start with electricty convert it to mechanical engery then to kenetic energy then harress it with my invention convert it to mechanical energy then back to whatever electrical with overunity effieicncy i beleave it will be 5 to 10000 percent efficient it takes .5 horse power to operate and can return 2 - 300 hp it runs on 110v ac 15 amps i can apply power for 1 min ang get 10 min back in mechanical out put well i have figured this much out but i dont know how much i get back i need to find some one that has a dyno to mesure the foot lbs of torq to find out what it is capable of it could change the worl any suggestions would be great

thankx the innovation station team

You sound like a budding contender for the Darwin awards.

the greats clams were all wakey too think what you will i will not stop my till i solve this problem

IS,

anyone investing in your ideas will want to see them work,

and undertand your background, your commitment, and your approach to business.

You should talk to local VC's and business angels

Archived