FREE ENERGY TECHNOLGY BREAKTROUGH

i am in the works of getting a patend and am going to release my engine for public view it is a breakthrough tests on it are taking place as we speek it 100 percent it uses less mechanical power then is produced it is relovutionlary this will change things as we know a company in the u.s has taken on the project i will show all workings of my engine to investers after my contract is singed my contract is to portect the inventors of the engine noone will see it until they singed the contract well i was hoping to make some money from my hard work and to share with the people who invest in me and back me there are 4 people on the innovation station team all co inventors all have worked long and hard and now its pay day so i thought i would offer 1 last chanch to invest to grow your welth because it all about the money when you have none like the 4 people who made this happen

thank you the innovation station team

intrests can be sent to innovationstation@auracom.com

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i will show all workings of my engine to investers after my contract is singed my contract is to portect the inventors of the engine noone will see it until they singed the contract

Reminds me of the company going public during the South Sea Bubble advertising itself as "a company for carrying out an undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is".

So now we come to the root of it.

Surprise surprise - the guy wants cash.

lol

the cash ir required to get it from my garage to the rest of the world the investment is only to get this machine in mass porduction the reaserch is finished it works much better than any other motots currently avable and is brand new technoalgy once any one of you saw it you would understand

IS,

you must know that no one will invest with such an amateurish approach.

get serious, and work hard, and one day you may have a chance

i am an inventor not a buisness man i am looking for some one to invest and take care and control of the the innovation station the intrests of the investors will deturmin where where we can go with the company i have many things to bring to market that will make large returns but i do not want to run a company i just want to keep inventing new things i want to do my work so im looking for some investors to do the buisness work and we can come up with a plan where the investors will recive much more than they should because i dont want the buisness work i must keep inventing i guess im looking for an investor / manager

i am an inventor not a buisness man i am looking for some one to invest and take care and control of the the innovation station the intrests of the investors will deturmin where where we can go with the company i have many things to bring to market that will make large returns but i do not want to run a company i just want to keep inventing new things i want to do my work so im looking for some investors to do the buisness work and we can come up with a plan where the investors will recive much more than they should because i dont want the buisness work i must keep inventing i guess im looking for an investor / manager

no, you are a dimwit.

is it one of these?

http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

Eric's History of Perpetual Motion and Free Energy Machines

In spite of no evidence of success hundreds of people for centuries have attempted to solve the holy grail of energy production - Perpetual Motion Machines. Many people simply think it must be possible and if they only try hard enough, they will find a solution. Some of this is from Joseph Bulgatz's book: 'Ponzi schemes invaders from mars and other popular delusions' Still to this day I get weekly emails from people who feel they are about to get one working.

* Villand de Honnecourt 13th century had a drawing of one.

* Leonardo da vinci made a number of drawings of things he hoped would make energy for free.

* Jesuit priest, Johanes Taisnerius worked on a magnetic based perpetual motion machine

* Mimara in 1518 designed a "self-blowing windmill"

* John Dee of 16th century reported seeing one - but wasn't allowed .................lots more

is it one of these?

http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

Eric's History of Perpetual Motion and Free Energy Machines

In spite of no evidence of success hundreds of people for centuries have attempted to solve the holy grail of energy production - Perpetual Motion Machines. Many people simply think it must be possible and if they only try hard enough, they will find a solution. Some of this is from Joseph Bulgatz's book: 'Ponzi schemes invaders from mars and other popular delusions' Still to this day I get weekly emails from people who feel they are about to get one working.

* Villand de Honnecourt 13th century had a drawing of one.

* Leonardo da vinci made a number of drawings of things he hoped would make energy for free.

* Jesuit priest, Johanes Taisnerius worked on a magnetic based perpetual motion machine

* Mimara in 1518 designed a "self-blowing windmill"

* John Dee of 16th century reported seeing one - but wasn't allowed .................lots more

i already applied there eric cannot ever return and email he is a fu**ing joke ill take his 10000 but he wont reply

my engine provides more than enough proof that free engery does exist and this engine is of the most importance i will show anyone who wants to see it but i require that they sign a contract stating that they will not duplicate or steal from me this is mine and i am verry proud of my work it must be portected because i right now can not afford to patend it but when i do many people can make many machines based on the operation princiable

"free energy machine"?

Yes = a solar cell, or anything than can utilise sun power

thechuz you are the dimwit i am the one who has figured it out and no one will beleave me i have proof i have my engine

How much money would you like me to give you?.. you being someone has posted something supposidly revolutionary completly annonymously without ever giving an example of how it might work.

What sort of investor would hand over a substantial amount of money to someone who has not even.. actually i cant be botherd...

"free energy machine"?

Yes = a solar cell, or anything than can utilise sun power

Its not free though you just pay for it upfront, the energy in making the panel and the costs involved with it make it far from free.

Now dont get me wrong, solar energy has its place and will hopefully evole widespread to domestic housing or even commercial roof tops but this joker is on about tansitioning through 3 types of energy with no loss of energy, whats more is that he is stating that he can have an increased power output of around 10,000% . Yet he wants people from an internet forum to fund him?

He could be the richest most famous man in history, he could save the planet and open up a whole knew frontier in space exploration, yet he needs us to pay for him to make a larger machine .. he has already made a prototype in his garage and yet still wants funding.

The bloke is either a scammer or just a nieve student who needs to go back to high school.

ok you all can i have your attn. plz!!!!

i have build aNd just finished my 2nd prototype the prototype is of my engine my machine has not been built yet!!!! my engine has !! i can show a didital pic of it it is relvutionary it will alone change the world now i have also invented a generator to coinside with my engine i have done proof of concept expairments b4 i saarted any of this my generator will have no back torque when a load is drawn it will spin at high rpm it will produce high current and low voltage 12vdc 5000 - 10000 amps and more depending on how fast i spin it my engine now spins at 10-15 thousand rpm with ease it weighs 28.5 lbs it can spin much faster if i like with verry littel more input my input power is almost limitless i will tell everyone right now my input power is pressure it runs at my quoted speeds at 1500psi pressure can be increaced all the way to 150000psi if one likes and all enginerring is proper im sure it will spinn to speeds we have never seen hear on earth so far in my research i have found things that spin to 500 000 i know it will go faster than that the faster you spin things the more power they have so my motor works it uses less than it produces it is free engery it is overunity i am nor rich i have 2 kids i work construction and i did not finish high school but i have still managed to concive this idea and build it to my best and because its in my blood as i beleave at 6 months of age i was energized one could say but that was then and this is now

im not looking to build a bigger model of what i have i am looking to have it mesured and brought into the world as a green machine with no biproduct after some sucess i will then build the generator and release it to the world but i can not afford to do this alone as i said i have 2 kids to take care of and im not rich no joke it takes deep pockets to build this machine compleat to my design im not a business man i am an inventor i love to invent that is why im talking to you because you are buisnessmen you have the money and knolwage that i do not

also all of those machines on erics page are no where near close to what i have built

my engine is simple 1 moving part that means easy to fix and maintain

OK, I will invest in your invention, but first you need to send me administration and notarial fees of $150 by Western Union in favour of Mr. Ima Bigscama, Kinshasa, Nigeria.

why do you still make fun of me u must think this is a joke well soon enough the joke will be on you and you will be wishing you listened to me cuz this is so big i dont think you understand how big this is and how simple it is

iS,

do you really expect people from halway around the world to send you money,

when you cannot finance it locally?

if you still do not beleave me that i have somthing that will chang this world then check and see if you have corel draw 12 all my drawings are done in it and if you realy must see to beleave than email me at innovationstation@auracom.com and i will reply with a simple but detailed drawing of my engine only this is what i have built now and requires testing to prove output

ok you all can i have your attn. plz!!!!

i have build aNd just finished my 2nd prototype the prototype is of my engine my machine has not been built yet!!!! my engine has !! i can show a didital pic of it it is relvutionary it will alone change the world now i have also invented a generator to coinside with my engine i have done proof of concept expairments b4 i saarted any of this my generator will have no back torque when a load is drawn it will spin at high rpm it will produce high current and low voltage 12vdc 5000 - 10000 amps and more depending on how fast i spin it my engine now spins at 10-15 thousand rpm with ease it weighs 28.5 lbs it can spin much faster if i like with verry littel more input my input power is almost limitless i will tell everyone right now my input power is pressure it runs at my quoted speeds at 1500psi pressure can be increaced all the way to 150000psi if one likes and all enginerring is proper im sure it will spinn to speeds we have never seen hear on earth so far in my research i have found things that spin to 500 000 i know it will go faster than that the faster you spin things the more power they have so my motor works it uses less than it produces it is free engery it is overunity i am nor rich i have 2 kids i work construction and i did not finish high school but i have still managed to concive this idea and build it to my best and because its in my blood as i beleave at 6 months of age i was energized one could say but that was then and this is now

im not looking to build a bigger model of what i have i am looking to have it mesured and brought into the world as a green machine with no biproduct after some sucess i will then build the generator and release it to the world but i can not afford to do this alone as i said i have 2 kids to take care of and im not rich no joke it takes deep pockets to build this machine compleat to my design im not a business man i am an inventor i love to invent that is why im talking to you because you are buisnessmen you have the money and knolwage that i do not

also all of those machines on erics page are no where near close to what i have built

my engine is simple 1 moving part that means easy to fix and maintain

ffs try and understand what people are getting at, if you have input power of 1500 PSI then what is making that 1500 PSI? If you have a pneumatic engine well whoopie do, you still need a compressor in the first place to make the 1500 PSI. In a standard motor there is one moving part.

Simple question so you can mabe understand why it is not "perpetual energy", let alone an energy multiplier.. even though the very fact that it has a moving part implies that it will produce friction and heat but that to one side..

Does it make any sound at all?

Where do you get the 1500 PSI from to power it?

I actually use a 16V 5000 amp rectifier/transformer I believe it is fed from a 415V 32 amp 3 phase industrial electrical conduit, the transformer has a footprint of about 4 foot by 4 foot and is 6 foot high costing many £K which takes a crane to move. It uses very chunky copper rails because cables would have to have a substantial diamter to carry 5000 amps.

I use a c. 1" diameter twisted copper core cable to carry 600 Amps, I can put a 1000 through them if need be but they get hot, if your producing heat your losing energy.

Archived