FREE ENERGY TECHNOLGY BREAKTROUGH

if you still do not beleave me that i have somthing that will chang this world then check and see if you have corel draw 12 all my drawings are done in it and if you realy must see to beleave than email me at innovationstation@auracom.com and i will reply with a simple but detailed drawing of my engine only this is what i have built now and requires testing to prove output

Post the simple drawing here

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets not talk about the generator because you dont understand the engine it power source of 1500psi is disposal you can buy 1 any where it uses 110 15 amp ac to make 1500psi then the output of that drives my engine it is simple this is why i do not want to post hear if you are serious in seeing my work than email me and i will reply with my drawing on my generaters you can draw 1 amp or 10000 amps in my case i want to draw 2-300 amps to drive 1 invertor now i should be able to supply at least 20 invertors of 110 ac 30 amps they will need no battery bank i know i have somthing huge i just wish you would listen and add to this discovery insted of BAD feedback that discorages me to continue

BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU WANT A DRAWING THAN EMAIL ME I WILL NOT POAST BECAUSE IT IS TO SIMPLE TO DUPLICAT AND CALL YOUR OWN

THIS IS MY WORK AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD BUT I THINK IT SHOULD BE PORTECTED B4 I DO SO

File for a patent if you want to protect your rights. There is no point building a biggger engine or asking people to fund you. Just register a patent first. Nobody will invest in your invention if it is not patented first. Anyway, I still think you are a nutter and that you have invented nothing.

good for you for thinking that but you will see im not lookint to build a bigger 1 i have a big 1 now can not paten until i get acc output to back up my claims to do that a dyno is required and i can not afford it right now so i guess it will wait you have not emailed me yet for your drawing with out seeing my work how can you call me a nutter you are the nutter for dening yourself the right to see the biggest breakthrough in history im realy surprised for a bunch of smart people that you cant spend 1 min of your time to mail me and see my work than you will know first hand how large this is who is the fool i am allowing an opertunity to get more welth than you could ever use i just want somthing out of it and that is not to have to worry about my bills and money that is all i want so i can live and persue my dreams

BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU WANT A DRAWING THAN EMAIL ME I WILL NOT POAST BECAUSE IT IS TO SIMPLE TO DUPLICAT AND CALL YOUR OWN

THIS IS MY WORK AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD BUT I THINK IT SHOULD BE PORTECTED B4 I DO SO

If you email it to someone, what is to stop them from calling it their own anyway? What is to stop them from posting it? If it means anything, then you need to patent it, because that is the only way of protecting it in any reasonable way.

lets not talk about the generator because you dont understand the engine it power source of 1500psi is disposal you can buy 1 any where it uses 110 15 amp ac to make 1500psi then the output of that drives my engine it is simple this is why i do not want to post hear if you are serious in seeing my work than email me and i will reply with my drawing on my generaters you can draw 1 amp or 10000 amps in my case i want to draw 2-300 amps to drive 1 invertor now i should be able to supply at least 20 invertors of 110 ac 30 amps they will need no battery bank i know i have somthing huge i just wish you would listen and add to this discovery insted of BAD feedback that discorages me to continue

So are you saying your perpetual energy machine needs 110 V 15 Amp input ? ;) I think i better email for the drawing.

yes that is what it requires to run

Thanks for sending me the 'drawing' umm it looks like a flywheel in a box on a spindle?

Right now be specific, what is this supposed to do? So far my understanding is that you plug it into the mains electricity, which converts *somthing* into preasure, then makes a fly wheel go round.

So far I think that is a complete and utter failure and a massive amount of wasted energy. Oh and believe me, you could freely post that picture up and no one will steal your idea, there is no information in that picture other than it is a wheel on a spindle in a box and even that isnt very clear.

You do not understand energy and i dont even think you know what you are trying to do.

i do understant my motor LOOK AT IT IT IS FRICTIONLESS because of my design my porpultion points are inside of the entire wheel there is verry little friction or none at all that causes it to great speed dont knock it till you understand it understand that it weighs almost 30 lbs hears an example hook 30lbs fly wheel up to a 110 vac 15 amp motot and MAKE IT SPIN AT 10000 RMP IN LESS THAN 2MIN I DONT THINK IT CAN BE DONE ANY OTHER WAY THAN I HAVE DESIGNED it works because i have no contact to my flywheel beacuse i use water to turn it the possibale friction that is generated is overcome beacuse my pressure points hardly move any air the air that is moves is disipated becaues my driving force is much more

AND DONOT POST THIS PUBLIC YET OUT OF RESPECT IT ONLY DOES NOT WORK IN YOUR HEAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT BUILT IT

like i said it is simple and that is all it needs to be do some research in some of teslas early work and you will see and understand what i have done

*shakes head*

Best of luck to you and no i wont post it publically and i promise not to try and copy your idea.

Hate to be sceptical, but if your idea is the sure fire winner that you believe it to be,

then

i) you would not share it with anybody, least of all a bunch of strangers on an internet forum.

ii) you would go into debt, very deeply, to realise a working prototype.

Drawings do not a revolutionary invention make.

iii) if you are drawing upon Tesla's work, you may have difficulty obtaining a patent.

iv) there's no such things as frictionless

You should get some knowledge of patent law, prior art and public domain

disclosure as a means of invalidating claims.

Read up on the story of Dyson and his revolutionary design, it ain't

as simple as you think turining paper drawings into something that is saleable.

ABB

Hate to be sceptical, but if your idea is the sure fire winner that you believe it to be,

then

i) you would not share it with anybody, least of all a bunch of strangers on an internet forum.

ii) you would go into debt, very deeply, to realise a working prototype.

Drawings do not a revolutionary invention make.

iii) if you are drawing upon Tesla's work, you may have difficulty obtaining a patent.

iv) there's no such things as frictionless

Read up on the story of Dyson and his revolutionary design, it ain't

as simple as you think turining paper drawings into something that is saleable.

ABB

first off

i will share with everyone beacuse tihs work did not only come from my work alone but many people in history and they beleaved this should 1 day be free for everyone

i am not looking to go into large debt becaues for me it is a lot of money but for someone else it will be nothing it should only cost in total 15 000 to compleat the entire machine as i said this is only 1 component of my machine the drawings i have are of what i have already built it cost me around 4 000 to build so far and included in that price are over half of the materials for the rest of the machine my motor is relovatnary there is nothing like it yet it porforms better than anything we know of yet it has 0 emmisions and no biproduct

i realize i may have a hard time obtaining a patent this is 1 of the reasons im hear to try and find global intrest to back me and obtain many patents in many countrys

frictionless first start with frictionless berings that is a realy good start then incorprate a unikue design that overcomes any and all friction generated from the operation of this machine the only friction i have are from my pressure points wich are held within the cilcular flywheel causing only a tiny amount of air movment now i have some friction from the air but if i ultilize the air flow and give it a job of removing the water from the wheel when it spins aas well the driving force is at least 10000 times the force of the friction maybe it is not compleatly frictionless but im sure it has such a small amount that it should not be considered as friction but as another job done by the machine the job of seperating the water after it is used from the wheel

well the way i see it i can not afford lawyers and all that legal bs i have invented this i have laid sevral claims all around the net aswell a many privet persons within my country all my work is dated and signed by me all my claims are to the best of my knowlage and and based on my expairments if some one should steal it from me than the best of luck with it hope you suceed because this is such a huge indirsty there is lots of room for improvment all around the world i live in canada as i said i have made contact with the gov of canada so im sure with in there records there is proof of my idea and record of my prototype even if i can not obtain a patend i will still make this machine and it will be sold privatly i could list many buyers of a compleat machines but with out the funding in place to finish it is hard to sell you must understand there will be such a demand for a machine like this it will sell its self i will valadet my claims with a dyno as soon as i can afford 1 and will publish my resualts on my webpage wich is in the works the addy is innovationstation.ca it will be online soon

as i said already on this topic i have done proof of concept expairments and with my generator i can produce electricty and that is at a low speed 2000 rpm the faster it spins the more amps it makes as well as volts just the turbine is sellable the way it is with no fancy engine just my rotot it is only 3 pcs of material it costs me 1500 to build and it could be sold the way it is to any number of places including any coal fired power generation factorys to convert to cold water system instead of hot water or steam it could also be sold to any water dam power generation plant it will ues much much less water to spin than any turbines already in use it is i beleave 1 of the most useful things on the planet it can easly be applyed to any thing that spins if you need somthing to spin and do work this is the engine for you

my paper drawings or the orginals reside in my safe my digital drawings reside in my computer and my engine resides in my house because it is not in paper form any more it has already been built and i will be relasing video footage of it spinning verry soon it is remarkable and i have no reason to waste anyones time on nothing it does exsist it is hear and it will introduce free power to the world all you people that say it can not be done are wrong because it already has i have done it and now i want to share it with the world but i dont think people are ready for it but it is ready for people the way i see it is that we need it there too many benifits to it so why hide it lets show it off and make the world a better place

Here's an interesting story:

Smithsonian Institute

207 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, DC 20078

Dear Mr. Williams:

Thank you for your latest submission to the Institute, labeled 93211-D,

layer seven, next to the closeline post..."Hominid skull." We have given

this specimen a careful and detailed examination, and regret to inform you

that we disagree with your theory that it represents conclusive proof of the

presence of Early Man in Charleston County two million ears ago. Rather, it

appears that what you have found is the head of a Barbie doll, of the

variety that one of our staff, who has small children, believes to be

"Malibu Barbie." It is evident that you have given a great deal of thought

to the analysis of this specimen, and you may be quite certain that those of

us who are familiar with your prior work in the field were loathe to come to

contradiction with your findings. However, we do feel that there are a

number of physical attributes of the specimen which might have tipped you

off to its modern origin:

1. The material is molded plastic. Ancient hominid remains are typically

fossilized bone.

2. The cranial capacity of the specimen is approximately 9 cubic

centimeters, well below the threshold of even the earliest identified

proto-homonids.

3. The dentition pattern evident on the skull is more consistent with the

common domesticated dog than it is with the ravenous man-eating Pliocene

clams you speculate roamed the wetlands during that time.

This latter finding is certainly one of the most intriguing hypotheses you

have submitted in your history with this institution, but the evidence

seems to weigh rather heavily against it. Without going into too much

detail, let us say that:

A. The specimen looks like the head of a Barbie doll that a dog has chewed

on.

B. Clams don't have teeth.

It is with feelings tinged with melancholy that we must deny your request to

have the specimen carbon-dated. This is partially due to the heavy load our

lab must bear in its normal operation, and partly due to carbon-dating's

notorious inaccuracy in fossils of recent geologic record. To the best of

our knowledge, no Barbie dolls were produced prior to 1956 AD, and

carbon-dating is likely to produce wildly inaccurate results. Sadly, we must

also deny your request that we approach the National Science Foundation

Phlogeny Department with the concept of assigning your specimen the

scientific name Australopithecus spiff-arino.

Speaking personally, I, for one, fought tenaciously for the acceptance of

your proposed taxonomy, but was ultimately voted down because the species

name you selected was hyphenated, and didn't really sound like it might be

Latin.

However, we gladly accept your generous donation of this fascinating

specimen to the museum. While it is undoubtedly not a Hominid fossil, it

is, nonetheless, yet another riveting example of the great body of work you

seem to accumulate here so effortlessly. You should know that our Director

has reserved a special shelf in his own office for the display of the

specimens you have previously submitted to the Institution, and the entire

staff speculates daily on what you will happen upon next in your digs at the

site you have discovered in your Newport back yard. We eagerly anticipate

your trip to our nation's capital that you proposed in your last letter, and

several of us are pressing the Director to pay for it. We are particularly

interested in hearing you expand on your theories surrounding the

Trans-positating fillifitation of ferrous ions in a structural matrix that

makes the excellent juvenile Tyrannosaurus rex femur you recently discovered

take on the deceptive appearance of a rusty 9-mm Sears craftsman automotive

crescent wrench.

Yours in Science,

Harvey Rowe

Chief curator - antiquities

just found somthing all you all should read

The March 1st, 2004 issue of Aviation Week and Space Technology featured an article headlining the fact that Zero Point Energy is no longer science fiction. The Department of Defense admitted it is supporting ZPE research and development at a major aerospace company. BAE, in the U.K., stated they seek to power Mach 4 fighter aircraft, among several other objectives.

just found somthing all you all should read

The March 1st, 2004 issue of Aviation Week and Space Technology featured an article headlining the fact that Zero Point Energy is no longer science fiction. The Department of Defense admitted it is supporting ZPE research and development at a major aerospace company. BAE, in the U.K., stated they seek to power Mach 4 fighter aircraft, among several other objectives.

quick give them a call and tell them you have already fixed it, thet might need a large extention lead but im sure they wont mind :rolleyes:

Oh dear, the cat's out of the bag now. Zero Point Energy. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_point

Because zero point energy is the lowest possible energy a system can have, this energy cannot be removed from the system.

Despite the definition, the concept of zero-point energy, and the hint of a possibility of extracting "free energy" from the vacuum, has attracted the attention of amateur inventors. Numerous perpetual motion and other pseudoscientific devices, often called free energy devices, exploiting the idea, have been proposed.

i am looking for help to get this out there dont know where to go funding is not nessary as i have finished almost half of the machine i want to put my engine out for everyone to use can anyone help with making this happen this the motor works and is ready to be showed off dont beleave me if you like

sorry about all the rude stuff i have written

im need help to finish the job because i lack the understanding to market patent and all the legal stuff take a chance i and we will all win!! i a can also provide drawings on my compleate machine for intrested persons as i said the engine is only 1 part there is a lot more to it email me and i will tell you the driving device that makes all of this possibale innovationstation@auracom.com it is so simple this is why im holding back

IS,

i'm not in the right place to help you - i live in hong kong.

You need someone closer to home, who can meet with you, and take you around to meet possible investors.

But i strong suggest that you listen to my advice concerning "packaging" your material. The outline that i have given you above, will help you in gettingh your story across. If you present the story in an easily digestible form you will get a better response.

Check out the definition of "elevator chat" on Google, and you may see how important this is

Bubb, you are not doing yourself any favours.

This nutter is making a laughing stock of your forum.

Some moderation is required.

Seriously.

I know you are a nice guy and all, but have a read of this wierdo's posts FFS.

The chances of the next 'Pons / Flieschman' turning up here and revealing a universe changing secret are about the same as the property market in the UK hlding up for the rest of the year. i.e. zero.

I will admit it's amusing, but you need to have a think about what the point of your forum is.

Bubb, you are not doing yourself any favours.

This nutter is making a laughing stock of your forum.

Some moderation is required.

Seriously.

I know you are a nice guy and all, but have a read of this wierdo's posts FFS.

The chances of the next 'Pons / Flieschman' turning up here and revealing a universe changing secret are about the same as the property market in the UK hlding up for the rest of the year. i.e. zero.

I will admit it's amusing, but you need to have a think about what the point of your forum is.

I have to back this - guy is completely out of control. Ranting about his poxy inventions on just about every thread. Abusing other posters in his pidgeon English and debasing the whole forum.

Archived