The Breakthrough - Human thinking is changing

Quote ... (something like) "all we have is ourselves and each other and the natural world ..."

What he is saying is not new or innovative - men have been thinking like that for centuries. I've been thinking like that all my adult life.

BUT - you need LAND to be self sufficient, independent and self reliant. Land - to grow your own food and take care of your own heating and energy requirements. And land belongs to 'them' and they make damn sure it is so expensive we never get out from under.

The natural world belongs to 'them'. It's that simple. Ever since widespread home ownership by the masses started to develop - the amount of land that 'they' allow us to have has got less and less with every new development.

Anything that gets you out from under - a nice holiday complex in Devon perhaps, with enough letting units to make you a living of, say, 30k, will come with a million pound plus price tag. A smallholding in any part of the country you'd actually want to live - with enough accommodation to house an extended family - and enough land to get you at least semi-self sufficient - again - just hand over a million pounds or more and you're FREE to work your nuts off for the rest of your life.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote ... (something like) "all we have is ourselves and each other and the natural world ..."

What he is saying is not new or innovative - men have been thinking like that for centuries. I've been thinking like that all my adult life.

BUT - you need LAND to be self sufficient, independent and self reliant. Land - to grow your own food and take care of your own heating and energy requirements. And land belongs to 'them' and they make damn sure it is so expensive we never get out from under.

The natural world belongs to 'them'. It's that simple. Ever since widespread home ownership by the masses started to develop - the amount of land that 'they' allow us to have has got less and less with every new development.

Anything that gets you out from under - a nice holiday complex in Devon perhaps, with enough letting units to make you a living of, say, 30k, will come with a million pound plus price tag. A smallholding in any part of the country you'd actually want to live - with enough accommodation to house an extended family - and enough land to get you at least semi-self sufficient - again - just hand over a million pounds or more and you're FREE to work your nuts off for the rest of your life.

You have to leave England

http://www.pureportugal.co.uk/listman/listings/l0012.html 110K euro

Smallholding of 2.5 hectares, 1 hectare arable and 1.5 hectares woodland. Two stone houses and outbuildings, absolute privacy, lots of spring water. No electricity.

The property is situated in a valley with terraced arable land in the middle and woodland on both sides.

Lots of natural spring water. No mains electricity but a great location for solar power.

http://www.smallholder.co.uk/news/property/2253677.The_road_to_the_Scottish_Isles___Elspeth_Soutar_tells_how_she_followed_a_dream_and_moved_to_the_Outer_Hebrides/

Years went by and my career, marriage and children became part of the real life going on all around me. My distant dream remained closeted where it belonged for the time being as an impractical move for us all. Then my successful practical life began to unravel as I suffered a head injury in a car accident, began to struggle with the demands of work, family and friends and saw the doors shutting one by one to even my day to day dreams of a future for us all, let alone my secret internal magnet pulling me towards my ultimate dream of life on a Hebridean Island.

The reality was far more challenging as I was now a single parent with three children stretching my weakened abilities between two part time jobs which bore no resemblance to my chosen career but allowed me to juggle my young children's time table.

Views of the mountains of Scotland and the stunning crest of Stac Pollaidh were only visible from my laptop computer as I searched for emotional inspiration before sleep at night.

Thoughts of chickens and a dog at my heel only came from magazine browsing.

I wondered briefly whether I might retire there in thirty years time once my children had less need of me. I had completely given up tuning into my magnet and feeling the pull towards that horizon.

Then one evening, during a particularly tiring week when my single parent juggling act seemed to be more demanding and isolating than usual, I settled down to Google search for inspiring views of the Highlands and Islands. A simple thing happened that changed our world. A private advert for the sale of an old wireless navigation station on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides appeared on the screen in front of me. I have no idea how I had accessed it and it was a poor quality photo of a worn out rambling place that should not have looked appealing to any rational soul. I was entranced and made the phone call there and then.

• 3 weeks later...

http://solari.com/blog/dr-william-tiller-scientific-support-for-the-power-of-intention/

Fellow to the American Academy for the Advancement of Science, Dr. Tiller is a professor emeritus of Stanford University’s Department of Materials Science, spending 34 years in academia after 9 years as an advisory physicist with the Westinghouse Research Laboratories. He has published over 250 conventional scientific papers, 3 books and several patents. In parallel, for over 30 years, he has been avocationally pursuing serious experimental and theoretical study of the field of psychoenergetics, publishing an additional 100 scientific papers and four seminal books.

We will be speaking about scientific support for the power of intention to impact our world. Be prepared to have your world view shifted in a very wonderful way!

http://www.smallholder.co.uk/news/property/2253677.The_road_to_the_Scottish_Isles___Elspeth_Soutar_tells_how_she_followed_a_dream_and_moved_to_the_Outer_Hebrides/

Views of the mountains of Scotland and the stunning crest of Stac Pollaidh were only visible from my laptop computer as I searched for emotional inspiration before sleep at night.

Outer Hebrides

Rodel-St-Clements_lg.jpg

It would change your thinking to live in such a place as that

(I am sure this will be controversial in the Main section, so I may move the thread soon)

Fernando Vossa / Free Energy, Healing Technology, & Cosmic Awareness / November 18, 2011

MP3 : VS-111118-fvossa-v7f

Fernando Vossa is a busy man. And of late, more than an optimist.

"While the dark forces are busy with their games, we are shifting the entire planet into another dimension completely. You should see what's happening on the universal level."

While he refers to himself as a monster of design, and an esoteric freak, Vossa is a de-facto visionary, teacher, healer, world traveler, and philosopher - with a science background. Vossa studied virtual reality engineering. "I used to work for military contractors. I helped make B-2 bombers." It was a life of frustration and despair.

Vossa works for the light now. He's built Sonic Reiki, a system where one's own voice is delivered into the body, affecting change at the DNA level. He runs a camp for children. "Those diagnosed as autistic and ADHA: They are the first generation that is multi-dimensional." They are being bombarded with information. They are filtering out the matrix.

One day soon you may be able to experience Vossa's Hypercube Resonator, an invention so radical, he closed it down for further development, for fear of misuse.

Just listening to Vossa is medicinal; his delivery informed, his intentions creative, bold and beautiful. Vossa aims to be an ambassador for technology for the next presidential administration "to bring all this technology into the government in a non-militarized way." The next president will have no option other than to embrace these changes, he says. "The breakaway society - it will be the enlightened."

As for 2012, despite upheaval on many levels, Vossa describes a new world ahead.

"It's inevitable. We are going to see technology that is going to blow our minds: time travel, teleportation, multi-dimensional matter replication. The work of Nicola Tesla, Ralph Ring, Prof. John Searl—that work that has been planted: Now we get to harvest." Trillions of dollars have been invested, he says, issuing a call for the world's first free-energy-dedicated nation to so identify.

New energy frequencies are changing our world on every level. "You're going to see migrational patterns around the planet changing with these new frequencies. You're going to see your ideas changing. Moving from fear and trouble, now we get into solutions, action, transformation.

"This is a time for us to investigate reality first hand, to discover your self. Ask your own body, your own intelligence. Ask to dream about it, to be told. Build the faith that there is a divine unfolding. Millions of people around the world are making this happen."

Vossa's leaving the implant in his body, for now. He is forgiving about the dark work of some of the reptilians and grays. At 8 years of age, walking in the woods, a light came down and spoke to him. For the future, he wants to see the three pillars of the Vossa message unfold: free energy, healing technology, and cosmic awareness. That's the universal trinity that's going to make the breakthrough.

/see: http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2011/11nov/VS-111118-fvossa.php

Lights in the woods, changing DNA with your voice, the dark works of reptilians and greys (both space aliens I presume).

What could be controversial about that? :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Actually, it was a very interesting and wide-ranging interview, that I am sure will be ignored

by a majority of GEI's members. If only one-third of the information is accurate, it will one

day be altering our world.

So anyway, I thought I would focus on the "frequency" shift, where people can experience the

difference for themselves and form their own conclusions.

So I started a new thread on that subject alone:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=15594

Even the GEI scientists might like this one

Coast to Coast : Physics Milestones Clifford Pickover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYrPbipw-LE

http://www.iwipa.com/iwipa/169123933138618?pid=1

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/11/17

Author of forty books on such topics as mathematics, black holes, and alien life, Cliff Pickover, discussed his latest work, The Physics Book, which presents 250 milestones in the history of physics. The milestones include thought provoking topics such as parallel universes, dark energy, and "quantum immortality," as well as some fascinating curiosities. Quantum immortality, he explained, is based on the idea that in subatomic physics, two different choices are simultaneously possible, thus creating an infinite number of worlds. So, in this 'many worlds' paradigm, you might seem to live forever because there'd always be one reality where you didn't die. Another topic he addressed was the 'Big Rip,' which suggests that the universe is rapidly expanding, and that our solar system could eventually rip apart.

One of the curiosities he spoke about was Dyson Spheres-- a hypothetical proposal by the physicist Freeman Dyson, in which an advanced civilization could make a sphere that surrounds our sun to capture all its energy. Pickover also talked about unusual ancient technology such as the Baghdad Battery and the Antikythera Mechanism, as well as a kind of natural nuclear reactor created two billion years ago

link

The most important tool in our arsenal is the ability to listen to and act according to our hearts, our source, our spirit, our connection to consciousness. Call it God, the Universe or the underlying powers inherent in Chi, Ki, Prana or whatever. Learning to listen to a deeper influence and act in responsible, loving conscious awareness is the answer.

And we must grow in this area to meet the challenges of our time. Like the internet, our old modes of communication have been tampered with and will be used against us.

Even the GEI scientists might like this one

Coast to Coast : Physics Milestones Clifford Pickover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYrPbipw-LE

http://www.iwipa.com/iwipa/169123933138618?pid=1

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/11/17

Author of forty books on such topics as mathematics, black holes, and alien life, Cliff Pickover, discussed his latest work, The Physics Book, which presents 250 milestones in the history of physics. The milestones include thought provoking topics such as parallel universes, dark energy, and "quantum immortality," as well as some fascinating curiosities. Quantum immortality, he explained, is based on the idea that in subatomic physics, two different choices are simultaneously possible, thus creating an infinite number of worlds. So, in this 'many worlds' paradigm, you might seem to live forever because there'd always be one reality where you didn't die. Another topic he addressed was the 'Big Rip,' which suggests that the universe is rapidly expanding, and that our solar system could eventually rip apart.

One of the curiosities he spoke about was Dyson Spheres-- a hypothetical proposal by the physicist Freeman Dyson, in which an advanced civilization could make a sphere that surrounds our sun to capture all its energy. Pickover also talked about unusual ancient technology such as the Baghdad Battery and the Antikythera Mechanism, as well as a kind of natural nuclear reactor created two billion years ago

Yep, this one does.

Looks good.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

You'll have a field day with this one, JD:

QUANTUM COMMUNICATIONS: The Science behind telepathy and faster-than light communications

David Sereda, interviewed by Mel Fabregas

MP3: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Veritas-Radio-32k-111911.mp3

Veritas Radio with Mel Fabregas and his special guest David Sereda talking about the quantum communication device he built and sent a question out on August 20th, and a voice answered him. A voice from the Pleiades.

:D

I replied to this 5 years ago ;)

Using faster than light communications, I suppose

"The human body has the same elements as a transistor,

and can generate signals influencing far-away phenomenon"

I loved the idea of an experiment where the Ph of water at a distance

could be changed by human thought

You'll have a field day with this one, JD:

QUANTUM COMMUNICATIONS: The Science behind telepathy and faster-than light communications

David Sereda, interviewed by Mel Fabregas

MP3: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Veritas-Radio-32k-111911.mp3

Veritas Radio with Mel Fabregas and his special guest David Sereda talking about the quantum communication device he built and sent a question out on August 20th, and a voice answered him. A voice from the Pleiades.

a rather odd mixture of fact and a lot of fiction.

Earth-like planet found in distant sun's habitable zone

CNET - ‎57 minutes ago‎

For the first time, astronomers using NASA's Kepler space telescope have confirmed a roughly Earth-size planet orbiting a sun-like star in the so-called "Goldilocks" zone where water can exist in liquid ...

120511_22b.jpg

"Today I have the privilege of announcing the discovery of Kepler's first planet in the habitable zone of a sun-like star, Kepler-22b," Bill Borucki, the Kepler principal investigator at NASA's Ames Research Center, told reporters. "It's 2.4 times the size of the Earth, it's in an orbital period (or year) of 290 days, a little bit shorter than the Earth's, it's a little bit closer to its star than Earth is to the sun, 15 percent closer.

120511_orbits.jpg

"But the star is a little bit dimmer, it's a little bit lower in temperature, a little bit smaller. That means that planet, Kepler-22b, has a rather similar temperature to that of the Earth...If the greenhouse warming were similar on this planet, its surface temperature would be something like 72 Fahrenheit, a very pleasant temperature here on Earth."

/see: http://news.cnet.com/8301-19514_3-57337039-239/earth-like-planet-found-in-distant-suns-habitable-zone/

Nasa's Kepler space telescope finds 'new Earth'Telegraph.co.uk

Nearly All Kepler Potential Planets May Be the Real DealSpace.c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFIrlgZb8nA

A US pyramid

Cahokia_Temple_Mound_2.jpg

Cahokia Temple Mount - zenith of use was about 1000 AD

/ more: http://www.zuko.com/CrypticSphere/Lost_Civilizations_Cahokia.asp

Where's V'Ger ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfmurjJWen8

the reason this film only really works as a curates egg is that it didn't allow for any emotional story or humour; which was always what made the series so good. It's too cold and is all plot. It does have a glacial beauty to it though...and the effects are STILL impressive plus Goldsmith's score is genuinely beautiful

NASA probe enters unexplored territory at the solar system's edge

Now in 'cosmic purgatory,' Voyager mission continues toward interstellar space

By Denise Chow.. updated 12/5/2011

111205-VoyagerPhoto-hmed-0155p.grid-6x2.jpg

NASA / JPL-Caltech

NASA's Voyager 1 spacecraft has entered a new region between our solar system and interstellar space, which scientists are calling the stagnation region. This image shows that the inner edge of the stagnation region is about 10.5 billion miles (16.9 billion kilometers) from the sun. The distance to the outer edge is unknown.

After more than 30 years of traveling through the cosmos, a far-flung NASA spacecraft has entered an uncharted region between our solar system and interstellar space, scientists announced Monday.

NASA's Voyager 1 spacecraft is about 11 billion miles (18 billion kilometers) away from the sun, and data collected from the steadfast probe indicate that it has crossed into new territory that scientists are calling the "stagnation region."

In this expanse, the flow of solar wind, which consists of charged particles that stream from the sun, has calmed down, our solar system's magnetic field appears to be compressed and high-energy particles from inside the solar system seem to be leaking out into interstellar space. This transition zone is thought to be like a "cosmic purgatory," the astronomers said.

"Voyager tells us now that we're in a stagnation region in the outermost layer of the bubble around our solar system," Ed Stone, Voyager project scientist at Caltech in Pasadena, Calif., said in a statement. "Voyager is showing that what is outside is pushing back. We shouldn't have long to wait to find out what the space between stars is really like."

The latest results from the Voyager mission were presented today at the 2011 American Geophysical Union's fall meeting in San Francisco.

Journey to the edge of the solar system

The Voyager 1 probe is currently the farthest manmade object from Earth, but has not yet reached interstellar space, Stone said.

Data received from the probe indicate that it is still within the so-called heliosphere, which is a large bubble of solar plasma and solar magnetic fields that the sun blows around itself. At the perimeter of the heliosphere is the heliosheath, a turbulent region at the outer edge of the solar system.

At the edge of the heliosheath is the heliopause, a demarcation line that bounds our solar system from interstellar space. Voyager 1 covers about 330 million miles (531 million km) every year, and scientists predict that it could cross the heliopause soon — within a few months to a few years. But the precise moment when this will happen is difficult to pin down.

"I can almost assure you that we will be confused when it first happens," Stone said during a news conference today. "This will undoubtedly not be simple. Nature tends to be much more creative than our own minds."

Part of the uncertainty comes from the fact that there are still many unknowns about the characteristics of these regions at the edge of the solar system. For instance, the thicknesses of the stagnation region and the heliopause remain a mystery.

"Newton tells us the spacecraft will reach interstellar space," Stone said. "The question is, will we still be transmitting when that happens? No spacecraft has ever been there before. We continue to find our models need to be improved as we learn more about the complex interaction between solar wind and interstellar wind. The transition may not be instantaneous. There may be a turbulent interface, (and it) may take us months to get through a rather messy interface between these two winds."

Breaking new ground

In April 2010, scientists reported that the outward speed of solar wind had diminished to zero, which indicated the start of the new region. To follow up these observations, mission managers rolled Voyager 1 four times this spring and summer to investigate whether the solar wind was blowing strongly in another direction.

What the researchers found was that Voyager 1 is journeying through space in a region similar to the doldrums in Earth's seas, where there is very little wind.

Over the past year, instruments onboard Voyager 1 also found that the intensity of the solar magnetic field in the stagnation region had doubled. This increase demonstrates that inward pressure from interstellar space is causing it to compress.

111205-Voyager2Photo-hmed-0155p.grid-6x2.jpg

NASA / JPL-Caltech

An artist's concept of Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 at the edge of the solar system.

"Once the wind slows down, the (magnetic) field lines get compressed and field intensity goes up," Stone explained. "That's precisely what we've seen now in the last year. Today, it's about twice what it had been for the previous four years."

/more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45559176/ns/technology_and_science-space/#.Tt8Of2PNltM

Regarding the links below, just remember also that as the date moves forward so does the population of the world increase and thus so does the reporting of extreme events that would previously have gone unnoticed... so one expects more reportage of events the more recent they are, but a simple calculation relating the rate of occurrences to the population of the time shows that the actual rate is virtually unchanged.

However, still one should not stop from being alert as you never know as one thing is certain and that is change........

http://www.c3headlines.com/bad-stuff-happens.html

Regarding the links below, just remember also that as the date moves forward so does the population of the world increase and thus so does the reporting of extreme events that would previously have gone unnoticed...

Very interesting links, thanks

Regarding the links below, just remember also that as the date moves forward so does the population of the world increase and thus so does the reporting of extreme events that would previously have gone unnoticed... so one expects more reportage of events the more recent they are, but a simple calculation relating the rate of occurrences to the population of the time shows that the actual rate is virtually unchanged.

However, still one should not stop from being alert as you never know as one thing is certain and that is change........

Makes sense. Good find.

We have entered the final cycle* in the last few days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-prt5d6m6s

*Unraveling of the last helix

=== ===

Comment (from there):

i have learned a truth. our sun orbits another much larger sun, one ful orbit of the larger sun takes aprox 26,000 plus years. like our planet has differnt seasons as we orbit our small sun, so does the sun as is orbits the larger sun. 2012 is just an equinox, we are entering our suns spring time! (research indigo childs total recall.)

84kingode 7 months ago

=== ===

Comment (from there):

i have learned a truth. our sun orbits another much larger sun, one ful orbit of the larger sun takes aprox 26,000 plus years. like our planet has differnt seasons as we orbit our small sun, so does the sun as is orbits the larger sun. 2012 is just an equinox, we are entering our suns spring time! (research indigo childs total recall.)

84kingode 7 months ago

comments like these are transparently moronic and clearly untrue - any star so close to us would be very visible to the naked eye.