The Breakthrough - Human thinking is changing

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Interesting footage. I believe its real. There are plenty of fakes around but that looks and feels genuine to me. It ties in with what I've read about these awakened people who are afraid to allow their "powers" to go public.

You're a hard one to figure out Mr Bubb. You seem fascinated by the whole expanding/changing consciousness and meditation etc but there seems to be a line you dont want to cross. At the end of the day unless you've spent your whole life meditating everyday you're unlikely to break into other realms of consciousness without a little bit of additional help.

How can plants/mushrooms that grow of their own natural accord without even being cultivated be classed as illegal to consume? I am new to this way of thinking. Something to do with the realisation that the people who make the laws dont actually have our best interests at heart. They dont want us to realise things. Yes they want us to think there is a god but they sure as hell dont want us to go looking for him.

How can plants/mushrooms that grow of their own natural accord without even being cultivated be classed as illegal to consume? I am new to this way of thinking. Something to do with the realisation that the people who make the laws dont actually have our best interests at heart. They dont want us to realise things. Yes they want us to think there is a god but they sure as hell dont want us to go looking for him.

I've never heard it put that way, interesting view :) .

But in answer to the question, it's probably (sadly) as much to do with the fact that they don't tax it as not having our interests at heart.

Once one by-passes the tedious three dimensional past present future illusion, then watching the mayans and the evolvement of the microchip at the same 'time' should keep one on a high, until the council tax bill drops on the mat. (The UK can be so relentlessly cloying).

With guidance from the elders, one could recall (rather than learn) one's place in the universe with substances; but not in this spiritually bankrupt culture.

Priestcraft has so much to answer for. Technical progress tends to mask the stench of stagnation 'elsewhere'.

However with an eternity to perform in, and the unconditional love of the 'Is', we will all remember, one day.

Recalling through the DNA perhaps? Or so the shamans will tell us if we ask them how we can see visions of things we've never seen or imagined before.

As for this three dimensional past present future illusion, Dennis McKenna agrees with that in the above interview. Its only the way we see it because of the chemicals in our brain, and we all have approximately the same chemicals in our brains, well most of us do. Hope you're right about the eternity to perfom in. Strange though that in this illusion the unconditional love is lacking. I only ever felt it once with a little bit of help from san pedro;)

Strange though that in this illusion the unconditional love is lacking. I only ever felt it once with a little bit of help from san pedro;)

Are you a parent yet? ;)

(PS That wasn't meant to imply that you did something else under the influence of san pedro that night :rolleyes: , just that unconditional love does exist, but is often only realised once the little-uns arrive on the scene).

I've never heard it put that way, interesting view :) .

But in answer to the question, it's probably (sadly) as much to do with the fact that they don't tax it as not having our interests at heart.

I'm surprised you haven't. They are just there for the picking if you know where to look (which I dont unfortunately). I think up until 2005 or so you could buy them online but now thats all been knocked on the head too. Holidaying in Peru is a good way round that I think.

JD did you listen to the Dennis McKenna interview as posted by last ninja? He more or less says that you have to take a really large dose of the mushrooms if you want to see anything significant. Otherwise its just a party drug.

JD did you listen to the Dennis McKenna interview as posted by last ninja? He more or less says that you have to take a really large dose of the mushrooms if you want to see anything significant. Otherwise its just a party drug.

Haven't had time yet, but yes, used to be about 100 or so to see weird stuff :lol:

Friends used to have "secret sites" where they grew in greater numbers (we found out that they used to go to Malvern area about Sept time to pick them), although they grew in smaller amounts in most places. Found a couple in my garden once :lol:

Only tried them a couple of times myself (due to the bad trip a friend had) but everyone used to say that the more you kept taking them, the more you needed.

Are you a parent yet? ;)

(PS That wasn't meant to imply that you did something else under the influence of san pedro that night :rolleyes: , just that unconditional love does exist, but is often only realised once the little-uns arrive on the scene).

Yes but its very different. There is something very eternal about the other.

^^Interesting footage. I believe its real. There are plenty of fakes around but that looks and feels genuine to me. It ties in with what I've read about these awakened people who are afraid to allow their "powers" to go public.

You're a hard one to figure out Mr Bubb. You seem fascinated by the whole expanding/changing consciousness and meditation etc but there seems to be a line you dont want to cross. At the end of the day unless you've spent your whole life meditating everyday you're unlikely to break into other realms of consciousness without a little bit of additional help.

It is simple: I am open-minded,

but also aware of who I am and am comfortable in-my-own-skin, without trying to be someone else,

I find that pretty complicated.

IMPORTANCE Of Intuition.

Here's Steve Jobs, (from Steve Jobs by Walter Issacson)

...interviewed in his garden in Palo Alto, reflecting on the lasting influence of his trip to India:

Coming back to America was, for me, much more of a cultural shock than going to India, The people of India don't use their intellect as we do, they use their intuition instead, and their intuition is far more developed than in the rest of the world. Intuition is a very powerful thing, more powerful than intellect, in my opinion, That's had a big impact on my work.

Western rational thought is not an innate human characteristic; it is learned and is the great acheivement of Western civilization. In the villages of India, they never learned it. They learned something else, which is in some ways just as valuable but in other ways it is not. That's the power of intuition and experiential wisdom.

Coming back after seven months in Indian villages, I saw the craziness of the Western world as well as its capacity for rational thought. If you just sit and observe, you will see how restless your mind is. If you try to calm it, it only makes it worse, but over time it does calm, and when it does - there's room to hear more subtle things - that's when your your intuition starts to blossom and you start to see things more clearly and be in the present more. Your mind just slows down, and you see a tremedous expanse in the moment. You see so much more than you can see before. It's a discipline; you have to practice.

Zen has been a deep influence in my life ever since. At one point I was thinking of going to Japan and trying to get into the Eihei-ji monastery, but my spiritual advisor urged me to stay here, and he was correct. I learned the truth of the Zen saying that if you are willing to travel around the world to meet a teacher, one will appear next door.

(pg.49)

I connected with Job's statement. About the same time he was traveling in India, I was studying mediation with Dan Goleman (author of Emotional Intelligent) who had just returned from his own one year sojourn in India, blissed out as Jobs seemed to have been then too. In the evening after meditation class, I was speaking to people in the Lowell House dining room about the importance of having a "Zen mind." One of those other students would have been Walter Isaacson, who would have been a least a little mystified about why I would be interested in such airy, fairy stuff.

IMPORTANCE Of Intuition.

Coming back after seven months in Indian villages, I saw the craziness of the Western world as well as its capacity for rational thought. If you just sit and observe, you will see how restless your mind is. If you try to calm it, it only makes it worse, but over time it does calm, and when it does - there's room to hear more subtle things - that's when your your intuition starts to blossom and you start to see things more clearly and be in the present more. Your mind just slows down, and you see a tremedous expanse in the moment. You see so much more than you can see before. It's a discipline; you have to practice.

A bit along the same lines as Dennis McKenna's comments in one of the above interviews. He says life is a hallucination because everyone see's it a little differently depending on upbringing, genes, dna etc. Some see it very differently, I think in his example what an amazonian hunter sees as he makes his way through the forest is entirely different to what you or I would see. Likewise we are comfortable in the city whereas he might find it very nerve wracking.

Perhaps it can be taken further by considering the case of animals. Many get run over by cars. Could it be that the way they hallucinate in this world is so different to the way that we do that they cannot even comprehend the idea of a large mechanical object speeding towards them. Their mind therefore does not take the correct action to preserve their life even though self preservation is the main activity in their life. With dogs/cats it is different as they are more atuned to us.

Beautiful music and images can help you retain a vital sense of WONDER

Sometimes if helps (to inspire wonder) when you can see the world through someone else's eyes

• 2 years later...

Bump !

I am going to repost this old thread to the Thinking Caps section

• 4 years later...

Daniel Goleman Introduces Emotional Intelligence

1. Self Awareness
2. Self Management
3. Empathy
4. Social Skills (Culmination of 3 things above in one package)

Criticism of D. Goleman's book, EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE

Summary or abstract of reseach in Goleman's book Emotional Intelligence, ... the use of meditation and altered states of consciousness to numb our negative ...

gowanlevels_2_orig.gif

1972 Paper on ... The Buddha on meditation and states of consciousness.

Part 1: The teachings. Journal of Transpersonal Psychology, 1972, 4(1), 1–44.

> http://www.atpweb.org/jtparchive/Goleman1972.pdf

The varieties of the meditation experience. New York: Dutton, 1977 > Google Scholar

• 4 years later...

HAHA.  After some YEARS, i am thinking differently...

From this interview, in Kramers own words

The biggest disease in the normal construct is this low vibration. Pop stars and kings and queens and junk food and war and Facebook its all limiting, drab, rubbish. If you come to a place of stillness, the unmoving mind, a place of balance, that neutral space you see the world as mysterious and extravagant.

===

LOL.  We are supposed to be on our way to higher vibration.

I can tell you this:  Men THINKING they can become Women is NOT higher vibrational thinking.  It is pure madness.  Maybe a rejection of Low Vibration ideas, like the crazy notion of TranzPeople will be the way to a higher vibration, and higher discernment.

How the Trans Movement Conquered American Life | The Transgender Empire

If we are going to Mature as a Species, we need to END THE INSANITY!

Out of control EMPATHY cannot be the Happy ending of this Path

Smart DISCERNMENT needs to Grow