Something BIG may be coming... A Liberation ?

CONNECTING THE DOTS

Kevin Krim "decide to run the story" about the $43 Trillion lawsuit

article-2223693-15B48962000005DC-235_634x423.jpg

Happier times: Marina and Kevin Krim, pictured at a 2009 event at Tavern on the Green in Central Park

The family had moved to New York from San Francisco within the last few years, and Mr Krim was named general manager of CNBC's digital media division in March.

He is a Harvard graduate and has recently worked at Bloomberg and Yahoo, according to his LinkedIn profile.

The children's grandmother, Karen Krim, said that the family hired Ortega a year ago, until which time Mrs Krim had been a stay-at-home mother.

When Leo was born, they searched for a nanny. They even spent nine days with her family in the Dominican Republic, as documented on Mrs Krim's online journal.

'They just bent over backwards being nice to this woman,' Karen Kim told the New York Daily News. 'They were always doing things that were just fabulous for her. I’m just astounded, and I have no idea why something like this would happen.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2AYDkm4Vp

(2)

Yoselyn Ortega's motive remains a mystery, even to those who knew her, but a picture of a life in distress has begun to emerge in the days since the killing.

"Apparently over the last month she was not herself," said police department spokesman Paul Browne.

Juan Pozo, a 67-year-old car service driver who formerly rented a room from the Ortega family, told The New York Times that the nanny's sister told him Friday that she had "felt like she was losing her mind" lately, and had recently been taken by relatives to visit a psychologist.

Police said they were unaware of any significant history of psychological problems for Ortega, but were investigating whether she had recently sought treatment.

Neighbor Ruben Rivas told reporters she seemed to have suddenly aged in recent weeks and had lost weight. Other friends said that while she was paid well by her domestic employers, Kevin and Marina Krim, and seemed happy with her job, she had suffered a financial setback when she had to give up an apartment she had rented in the Bronx, and recently moved back in with her sister.

====

/more: http://abcnews.go.co...36#.UIyFBsU0WSo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNBC just picked it up off the newswire. Look at the very bottom of the article. That means that Spire Law paid a PR person to put it out. Spire Law wrote the article. CNBC is stupid enough to put it on their website. Understanding these things helps with discernment.

I would much sooner believe what happened to those children has more to do with zombie/cannibalism freaky stuff lately than this BS that Mitchell Stein invented for who knows what reason. I'm sure it cost someone a nice sum....looks like Mitchell Stein has a certain lifestyle to support.

CNBC dropped it because they got smart and realized they didn't want their name associated with some BS story.

CNBC dropped it because they got smart and realized they didn't want their name associated with some BS story.

Some of us pay attention to coincidences like this.

If there was a connection, the Mainstream media, is not going to tell you.

And many are waking up to the fact that MSM is paid-for spin, pure and simple

Some of us pay attention to coincidences like this.

If there was a connection, the Mainstream media, is not going to tell you.

And many are waking up to the fact that MSM is paid-for spin, pure and simple

I'm aware that the MSM is paid-for-spin. But I also do my research and have determined that the $43 trillion story is BS. Look who is behind it.

I'm aware that the MSM is paid-for-spin. But I also do my research and have determined that the $43 trillion story is BS. Look who is behind it.

I ignored it too.

Even if the suit has been filed, I could not see it getting anywhere.

But when I saw the coincidence of those two children of the Media exec being murdered,

I thought the story now warranted some attention, and recording here.

I have noticed the way that death and disruption stalks those who may be involved in revealing Cabal secrets,

and so a sudden bizarre death is a big red flag IMHO

http://planet.infowars.com/business/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-after-reporting-on-43-trillion-lawsuit-against-us-banks

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered After Reporting On $43 Trillion Lawsuit Against US Banks

Market Watch still runs story of $43 trillion lawsuit against US banks after CNBC erases their version following murder of CNBC executive’s children.

Commentary by Mike Rivero (whatreallyhappened.com)

KEEPING THIS STORY AT THE TOP.

Please share with your friends.

This story about the lawsuit broke Thursday at CNBC.

Here is the saved page.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/CNBCvanishedarticleSpire.jpg

Now following the original CNBC link takes you to a blank page.

(Comments have been erased as well).

More at link

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-central-bank-gold-rehypothecation-scandal-to-take-gold-to-5000oz/

In the summer 2012 months, a significant sequence of events took place. The CEO Josef Ackerman was ousted finally. Few realized that his removal was a key event in the change of tide against the Western banker elite. The story went largely unreported. As leader of D-Bank during many years of solid cooperation with London and New York banker games and gimmicks, he knew too much. My best info source reported last spring that several Interpol agents and high level investigators occupied Ackerman’s office while he was present. They obtained files, downloaded documents, and had their way. The shocked CEO made a phone call to an attorney, and was frustrated at the lack of pull. He made another phone call to a ranking judge, but again was frustrated at the lack of pull. He was told that the raid was done from a higher level than the German Govt. The Jackass was told that the raid was the work of a powerful new sheriff in town, with Eastern entity connections, hell-bent on justice, with a no nonsense attitude, with staggering wealth at their disposal......

http://petersantilli.com/2012/11/03/episode-258-the-most-urgent-message-of-our-time/

Tonight on The Pete Santilli Show Pete .... gets right to the point when he tells the listener it does’t matter if Charles Manson is the Lead Attorney on the $43 trillion Dollar lawsuit … The lawsuit is legitimate saying, “Instead of people going after it trying to debunk it they should be supporting it. We’re always asking, “Why aren’t people doing anything about the Bankers? Well somebody finally does something and we rip their face off.”......

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/10/28/the-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit-and-the-mysterious-murder-of-two-ny-toddlers/

The $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit and the Mysterious Murder of Two NY Toddlers

...... In January of this year, Krim was employed by JPMorgan Chase as a strategy consultant for only 3 months. This happened just prior to his employment with CNBC.

According to court documents regarding the lawsuit, the purpose for seeking legal remedy is:

1. The deceptive coercive methods employed by mega-banks to facilitate injured parties’ participation in loans and mortgages

2. The fraudulent and illegal use of MERS

3. Breach of plaintiff’s statutory rights

4. Purposeful violation of consumer and homeowner protect statues

5. Processing money from unknown sources in contravention of the Patriot Act of 2001

6. Foreclosing upon and accepting monies for assets that do not exist

The lawsuit states that there was a “a systemic fraud on thousands of investors” concerning the mortgage-backed securities first purvey by Bear Stearns, who was later acquired by JPMorgan Chase as part of the US governmental bailout of the banks after the 2008 crash. These securities were sold, according to the lawsuit, willfully and with intent by the seller to defraud and deceive investors......

Some of the mega-banks named in the lawsuit are:

• JPMorgan Chase..........

• 2 months later...

Coast To Coast AM - 01-08-2013 - Liberation of the Planet (C2CAM)

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7tbF7SVvg

COBRA in Hour Two (I haven't listened yet)

• 4 weeks later...

Something BIG ?

If Fulford is right, BIG changes may be on the way...

The Cabal may be losing the war, if this information from Ben Fulford is correct:

The announcement last week that Queen “Bilderberg” Beatrix of the Netherlands was abdicating the throne is but a visible sign of some fundamental changes in the secret power structure of the West. In a yet to be publicly confirmed move, David and J. Rockefeller have fled to an Island near Fiji, according to a CIA source...

This source, who correctly predicted the resignation of Queen Beatrix is also saying that Queen Elizabeth will resign in favour of her grandson in the near future.

These moves are all connected to the ongoing counter-attack against the genocidal Western elitists affiliated with the Bilderberg group, the Council on Foreign Relations and other related organizations. As will be described below, there is a lot more to come.

===

/source : http://2012thebigpic...te-for-feb-5th/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu7sRdRrm_w

MORE:

There seems to be a major power struggle coming to a head in the US.

As mentioned above the founding families of the Federal Reserve Board in the US have either fled or are trying to flee in order to avoid imminent arrest, according to the CIA. There is also apparently some complicated plot brewing in which the Congress and the Senate will trigger their own demise by impeaching Obama, at least so the CIA is saying. After Obama is impeached, he will announce that he is just a spokesperson and the Vice-President Biden was actually sworn in as is actually President. Following that, the members of the Congress and Senate will be arrested and Obama will be formally reinstated as President, the CIA says. At this point a systematic purge of traitors will begin and no more dual Israeli/US citizens will be allowed in government. Once that is done, the newly restored US Republic will legally and rightfully renounce debt owed by the private Federal Reserve Board consortium to the rest of the world, or so the story goes. Believe it when you see it.

(may be a "liberation" for some Catholics, or those that the Vatican preys upon):

BIG NEWS : First Papal resignation in 600 years

Pope Benedict XVI resigns: Reaction in quotes

BBC News - ‎20 minutes ago‎

The unexpected announcement that Pope Benedict XVI is to resign at the end of this month has shocked Catholics and the wider world.

Not "unexpected" by Clif High, the the writers of Petrus Romanus.

Will we ever know the real story?

The Year of the Snake is forecast to be challenging for Hong Kong after the city drew number 95, one of the most inauspicious fortune-telling sticks, at a temple ceremony on Monday.

The stick warns Hong Kong residents to beware of siu yan - a Confucian term for inferior or bad people - during the Year of the Snake, Oriental Daily News says.

According to South China Morning Post, Hong Kong last drew unlucky sticks in 2009, year of the global financial crisis, and in 2003, when severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) killed hundreds in the city.

• 2 years later...

May 2015, was another month where "big news" was predicted - I haven't seen it yet, but a GEI poster has had this idea:

It is possible that THIS is the news that DS and the Amba have been hinting at:

There was a story in Pravda that China will disclose that they are now holding 30,000 metric tons of Gold

- That's almost 20%! of the "official" World's Gold reserves. That would be a big shock to the markets,

and might seriously undermine the US Dollar.

Source:
Rob Kirby-Extreme Reduction in Standard of Living Guaranteed

+++++++

(This is a response to yesterday's video from Dave Schmidt):

China Report with The Ambassador

Published on 19 May 2015

5-20-15 report and update from China with The Ambassador

(comments from the Modwiz125 channel):

George L:
1 /
Is ALL QUIET on the Eastern Front? I seem to recall May 17th being mentioned as an important date.
2 /
There's been another quirky video from Dave and the Ambassador. Incidentally, I recently heard something that may potentially undermine the credibility of the Ambassador and also Dave Schmidt. But I am sworn to secrecy on this... So I cannot tell you what it is. But if you are a careful and thorough researcher, you may find it yourself. (I wonder how many hours of research will be touched off by Dave Schmidt's revelations... and mine? Haha. This was just a joke. I have no such info. But the latest DS video has more secrets that it cannot share.)

Guido F:
Haha. I know you are kidding. But I am frustrated by this non-info also.

(I do hope that May will produce more that a stage-managed historical cartoon):

Thousands turn out for Liberation Day celebration

• 9 May 2015
_82887482_11068376_10153339596169697_503

Thousands of people turned out for one of the biggest Liberation Day events to date in Jersey.

Starting in Liberation Square with a re-enactment of the moments the island was liberated from Nazi forces, the event then moved to People's Park, St Helier.

It was the location of the first Liberation Day celebrations in 1946.

The 70th anniversary saw a Royal visit from HRH The Countess of Wessex and a live music event.

After the re-enactment in Liberation Square, the first place Allied soldiers arrived to remove the Nazi flags and fly the Union flag, a grand parade made its way to People's Park.

> more: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-32664910

Cobra and the Ambassador (to the Dragon family) are both getting involved in some theatrics

They both want people to guess:

The Ambassador said something important happened, but will not say what it was.

And Cobra pasted photos on his Blog with a cryptic message:

(QUOTING Cobra):

Disclosure

It is time to begin the process of Disclosure.
Therefore I am releasing two relatively recent genuine images, coming from the Dragon sources, related to the Disclosure process. I have been instructed by the Light forces not yet to reveal what exactly is on those two images, because human mind then starts to speculate and intellectualize. It is much more important for the people to have a direct energetic experience of the images.

IMG_2920.jpg

Portal.jpg

In the future, whenever I will release genuine images, I will say so explicitly.
The Breakthrough is near!

=== ===

(I call the first one: Sleeping Beauty, and the second: The Portal)

(I had the same reaction as the person who posted this):

photo.jpg

LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN FOUND IN SHIP ON THE MOON BY APOLLO 20

(she means):

apollo-20-corpse.jpg

Such people may have interbred with humans

tumblr_munr1vi2ts1qddj49o1_400.jpg

Some say the hybrids are Agarthans

But I find these people to be the most obvious Alien-looking race on Earth (with extra teeth):

209704_729_488_1.jpg

These are the Sami people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRD-54Jsso

- think: Joni Mitchell.

L_JoniMitchell.jpg

They are amazing and creative folk... and very independent

Then:

Now:

We have longed for a Liberation (from oppression of elite lies and power) ... for ever

• 2 weeks later...

May 30th 2015 - Liberation Day ?

Inspiring video. But how real is this challenge ?

FREE THE COLONIES! MAY 30TH, 2015

Cobra explains:

Free the Colonies! activation is coming soon. In order for people to have more understanding about the situation in our Solar System, I will explain a few things about various breakaway civilizations and their space programs.

. . .

The official Nazi space program was developed by Wernher von Braun. He was later paperclipped into the US along with many other scientists and absorbed into the US military-industrial complex. They have developed both the official NASA space program front and the more secret Solar Warden program (from more military faction of the Cabal) and Corporate space program (from more corporate faction of the Cabal), together with deep underground military bases. Both Solar Warden and the Corporate space programs were interconnected, but deeply compartmentalized. At the top, they were guided by the Unholy Four (Kissinger, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld).

>more: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/cobra-update-5-28-15-free-the-colonies-update-and-videos/#more-39785

(In space, there are still slaves)

Corey’s FB Comment on Dr. Michael Salla’s Latest Article…
Posted on 2015/05/30 by kauilapele

goodetxsg_gravatar_150_59.jpg?w=640 : From this FB posting. Referring to this recent post.

[Corey] Dr. Salla from Exopolitics.org just published this article* which is sort of an intro to the article that he will be publishing based on 25 more questions I answered about the ET/AI Threat and detailed info about the ICC and their current leadership who use the human trafficking trade in not only operating their bases but also as commodities in an interstellar bartering system. These bases on the Moon/Mars/Asteroid belt will remain under ICC Control and unfortunately the slave labor will remain operating the facilities until the “Full Disclosure Event” (Just as many will remain slaves here on and below Earth).

There is a plan in place to where these traumatized slaves will be sent to an off world base ran by the Mayan Break Away Civilization who are very kind people that have methods and technologies that will rehabilitate them fully. They will then be returned to the “A.D. Civilization of Earth” (After Disclosure). The ICC infrastructure will be kept intact and handed over to the “A.D. Civilization of Earth” as the backbone of what will become a “Star Trek” like Civilization. These are the plans agreed upon between the SSP Alliance Council and the Sphere Being Alliance.

> https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/coreys-fb-comment-on-dr-michael-sallas-latest-article/

===

Salla's article: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/dr-michael-salla-exopolitics-org-5-30-15-nazi-ss-slave-empire-created-through-us-secret-space-programs/

FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 6-2-15… “Will the revolution finally come this autumn?”

Posted on 2015/06/04 by kauilapele

benjamin_fulford_ottowa_senators_shirt_7 : Will the revolution finally come this autumn?
Posted by benjamin, June 2, 2015

There are growing signs that world events will be allowed to simmer away until this autumn when there may finally be revolution in the West and an end to cabal rule. In fact, it is the moral duty of all aware people to make sure this happens and the West is freed from Babylonian style debt slavery.

The most likely trigger for the revolution is now expected to be Greece. The latest news on that front is that Greece will “bundle” June payments to the IMF. What this means, according to British MI5 intelligence, is that “if Greece bundles it’s June payments, it defaults to the IMF in early July, this will be reported by the IMF Managing Director after 30 more days followed by some 3-4 weeks of procedural talks inside the IMF.” In other words the crunch will come in September.

The fact is the Western banking system, notably the mega-banks, are already bankrupt. They are bankrupt based on the simple fact that, as a whole, Western countries have been importing from the rest of the world, mainly Asia, for the past 30 years using their credit card and the card has maxed out. The Western banks have been pretending this is not the case by creating hundreds of trillions of dollars’ worth of derivatives. These derivatives have very tenuous links to real world things such as Greek people’s income so, something like a Greek default would be enough to send the system into terminal tailspin.

The recent statements from Greek government officials make it very clear they will no longer squeeze Greek citizens to help cabal banks. Here is what the Greek speaker of the House Zoe Konstantopoulou had to say about the debt:

“There is strong evidence on the illegitimacy, odiousness and unsustainability of a large part of what is purported to be the Greek public debt.”

> more: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/06/04/full-article-benjamin-fulford-6-2-15-will-the-revolution-finally-come-this-autumn/

• 2 weeks later...

THE DIE IS CAST !

First of all, please understand that everything has ALREADY happened. We are just following the script and doing what it calls for from us, in our roles as interpreters of the times in which your present bodies exist. Note that we say, “present bodies,” because they are not the ones you will use later on.

... this is a time in which polarization will increase to its maximum possible extent, so it is natural that you will be repelled by the actions of the polarity opposite to yours. It is all the way it’s supposed to be and we ask you to embrace that idea to the point where you can internalize it and release all resistance to any of it being the way it is.

Now, then, there is a certain point at which things go “critical.” That is where we are at right now. A critical mass of energies has accumulated and a tipping point is imminent. That is why we are stepping forward now, just as we have in the past when something was about to occur within your perceptual horizon.

. . .

In order for this to take place in the manner in which the Creator gets to experience everything It desires to experience, a certain amount of chaos is necessary, to provide the “smokescreen” or curtain behind which this separation can take place so that only those on a given timeline will experience what is unique to that timeline.

Seen from that perspective, the coming chaos serves a higher purpose, so please remember that when things go into motion and look chaotic. There is an order underneath the chaos that will not be obvious unless you are calm, grounded, and centered enough to just observe it and not get caught up in the disturbance. It will look rather insane, but it really is an orderly exit being created behind the curtain of chaos.

During this time of increasing chaos, certain things you need will be unavailable or not easily gotten, so we recommend that you give some thought to what you might need to get by for a matter of weeks if stores were closed, banks froze up, and transportation failed because money and credit became frozen, too. If you are dependent on medication, stock up on that. If you will need food and water, stock up on that.

You might need several weeks’ supply of cash on hand (not in banks), but do not count on a stack of precious metal coins to get you through. They will be difficult to convert to cash when the coming controls are put into place, and small denomination currency will be more useful while the transition is taking place.

We will be speaking to you again, on an as-needed basis, and while things might look chaotic, know that each and every one of you is watched over, protected, and provided for in the ways that matter. Use this time to hone your skills in surrender, seeking inner peace, and using your intuitive sense to guide your choices. Even if everyone around you is losing their heads and shrieking in distress, really work at remaining in your center and stay in your observer mode as much as possible.

Each person will experience what they are scripted to experience. Each person will end up where they are supposed to go. The script has been written, cast, and filmed and now you will have the opportunity to watch it all unfold from where you are.

==

> More - Post#xx :

Archived