Something BIG may be coming... A Liberation ?

It's been fun but I'm bored now too.

So in the spirit of respect I think there is on this forum, I'll leave it with this....

As a scientist I cannot definitively say if there is any truth in these claims or not, (just like I can't definitively say that a spaghetti monster doesn't live on the moon**).

I don't have the time (many years no doubt) to go off and investigate fully (just as I don't have time to go and fully study modern car design technology).

So, while I would (from a personal point of view), love it, if some real proof were delivered, I will wait until it has been demonstrated under full scientific conditions (just as I will go and buy a car produced by engineers) before I will say that I believe it's real.

Until then, I won’t waste any more of my time on what is, at this stage, essentially unproven mumbo jumbo and tricks of the illusionists (That Derren Brown really is good BTW ;) ).

(** thanks to R. Dawkins for that :D )

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough.

Or you can join the inquiry on the other thread:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=16639

If we turn up anything there that I think you should know about, I will mention it here

Bradley, We will pick up your links there too. Thanks.

=== ===

(From there):

RV: Normal tests are'nt good enough... RV must jump "a higher bar" (??)

Professor Richard Wiseman, a psychologist at the University of Hertfordshire and a fellow of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSI) has said that he agrees remote viewing has been proven using the normal standards of science, but that the bar of evidence needs to be much higher for outlandish claims that will revolutionize the world, and thus he remains unconvinced:[29]

/Remote-Viewing-Wiki :: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

So, in other words, if you don't think RV is an "outlandish claim", it has already been proven.

If ever there was a demonstration of "Rational Gravity", this is it !

"THE GLOVES ARE OFF"

- as someone has said with reference to Drake and John Kettler - let's follow this !

Sounds like 'Drake' or someone posing as him has commented at Kettler's site

http://johnkettler.com/drake-exploring-the-perplexing-disconnects/comment-page-6/#comment-23175

EXCERPT:

Do you really believe that with that kind of reach and the connections I have to the operational community, that your operation, which by this time must have loads of detectable pieces in play and would be widely known about, even if not comprehended, wouldn’t have been long since detected and reported to me? If so, then you are surely delusional. I’ve studied warfare all my life, know a great deal of clandestine history, and can tell you for a fact that to do all the things you say have been done and are being done would’ve caused all kinds of people long ago to sit up and take notice. It would be the subject of enormous speculation, gossip and chitchat, not to mention sending up red flags in the I&W (Indications & Warnings) side of the house.

Are we in the grips of an enemy intent on enslaving us utterly and destroying us? We are!

Do we desperately need to take back our power and, putting it kindly, “throw the rascals out” for good? We do!

Have you presented, in my view, in the view of my sensitive contacts, and from any kind of logical perspective the proof that you, your sponsor and The Plan will get us where we need to be? Not on your life, sir!

Your intentions may be the greatest in the world, Drake, but something’s fundamentally wrong here somewhere. I feel it, so too many of my readers and contacts.

What a pissing match !

I am mostly with Kettler on this - And surely JK is right about the dangers associated with having a written plan, and the need for secrecy for anyone attempting a coup.

Drake may hold two useful cards now:

+ He seems to be right about there being some "call backs" of retired military personnel. Sean David Morton has confirmed that some retired intell officers have been called back to assist with an "overload of new intel", some of which may have come from drones

+ His connection with Neil Kennan, which he claims to be very close to, and that does seem possible. I reckon that Keenan said some positive things about Drake, and that may have been what got David Wilcock to vouch for Drake, and introduce him to a wider audience through his interview

Drake's interview with Alfred Webre was an excellent one, but mostly for the history and new bits of speculation and intelligence that Webre contributed.

We need to hear from Neil Keenan soon. He seems to be a key guy, who has stayed in the background far too long.

• 3 weeks later...

Break-up of the US begins: Kingdom of Hawai'i Restored and Seeking Full Independance

X_Hermes .. 7-Sep-2012

For some years Russian academics have predicted that the US - like Russia before it - would soon break into its major component parts. The first to go will be those detached territories that were over-run militarily, annexed by the invading power - but never actually gave up their independance.

This splendid speech by the King of Hawai'i rejects the old reality, and paints a picture of what is to come around the world, in a Hawai'ian context. It is clear from his speech that he is a wise leader, and that, given modest financial resources he will lead his nation back to self-sufficiency and abundance. If you do nothing else, watch the video:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/09/break-up-of-us-begins-kingdom-of-hawaii.html

George Ure posted this letter from a reader today in his blog:

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

From reader Jeffrey:

"I was thinking the other night we might be closer to something big (“big” meaning WWIII/martial law in the USA type big) happening real soon than most people realize. The sign I see as a clear marker is the discussion being allowed in mainstream outlets about 9-11 not being what the government/MSM has claimed (i.e. being an “inside job”). For example there was recently a documentary on PBS produced by the “Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth” that is a must see for any of the Koolaid drinkers of the gov’s/MSM’s BS on 9-11. In essence the show makes the (really strong) case that 9-11 could not have happened like they said it did and that there had to be things like demolition charges (World Trade Center) and a missile (Pentagram) involved. My take on this is that TPTB would not allow this kind of info to get into a forum like this unless they figured we are at a point where it really doesn’t matter anymore if the public knows the truth or not. This is just an example of this kind of thing that I have seen recently – there are others. This is definitely not a good sign regardless what the “truthers” out there say ."

Uh...mean like it's too late? Gee, golly, hope not...but you could be right.....

FYI, this is the video mentioned above:

http://video.cpt12.org/video/2270078138

MAKING THE E.T. DISCLOSURE /

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=16776

InLightRadio and The2012Scenario.com is making its own Disclosure of ET Presence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWK-Ni-xiw

YT comment: --- (301 Hits on the Video, as I post this)

==

Who needs disclosure when you can just look in the mirror? Humans need to EVOLVE which is why they should look WITHIN to open their consciousness and claim their divinity. They dont understand the way the Universe works, & they think they are being controlled by some higher power. They've been brain-washed to be afraid of aliens & 2 believe everything on their tv sets. Until they find the truth within they will never grow up enough to accept w/out judgement. ~Peace

bellagia777

=== === ===

SHARE THIS VIDEO with all your friends, family, neighbors and work colleagues TODAY!

The InLight Radio team – Graham Dewyea, Steve Beckow, Linda Dillon, Geoffrey West, Sierra Neblina, Dave Schmidt and Stephen Cook – has produced and released an 18-minute, free-to-share video announcing Disclosure to the world.

The video titled I Know My Galactic Family is Here – Do You?

... is premiering on the new InLight Radio YouTube channel –

https://www.youtube....er/InLightRadio – from today, Friday September 14, 2012.

The team is asking people to send the video viral throughout the world as soon as possible.

In the video (below) each member of the InLight Radio on-air team shares their own personal disclosure stories. The production also includes specially-researched and collated starship and lightship footage, UFO photos and historic news clippings as evidence that our star brothers and sisters are indeed here.

If true, then: Tectonic Plates (of power) may have begun to shift.

Holder is one of the true "black hats" in a position of power.

Eric Holder Resigned?

eric_holder-300x300.jpg

Date: Friday, 21-Sep-2012 06:21:14

Folks, interesting, if true.

Isabelle

http://removingthesh...es.blogspot.ca/

I have just received word that Eric Holder has resigned this morning. I'm waiting for further confirmation this afternoon, but considering the fact that 2 resignations have already been announced, I think that the rats seem to be leaving the sinking ship Fast & Furiously... I have a feeling that we will have confirmation on this rather quickly.

(hint: Holder isn't just in trouble with the Fast & Furious.... a certain Court in the Netherlands has already generated a special piece of paper, to be served shortly)

Eric Holder Resigned?

eric_holder-300x300.jpg

Perhaps this is one of the sources for the Rumor:

After IG report, Gosar, Walsh call again for Holder resignation

Daily Caller-15 hours ago

Paul Gosar and Joe Walsh reiterated their demands for Attorney General Eric Holder's resignation on Thursday, follwing the Department of ..

OTHER REPORTS talk about how Holder was cleared

Eric Holder cleared in 'Fast and Furious' gun-trafficking operation

Eric Holder, the US Attorney General, was found to have no knowledge about the 'Fast and Furious' gun-tracing operation.

United States Attorney General Eric Holder has been cleared in connection with the "Fast and Furious" gun-trafficking operation that "allowed thousands of weapons to cross into Mexico," according to CBS News.

NBC News said a report by the Justice Department’s Inspector General determined there was "no evidence" Holder had been told about the operation or knew about the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives tactic of "gun-walking" before Congress requested information about the sting in early 2011.

However, 14 federal officials were found by the investigation to have created a "significant danger to public safety" and may face professional discipline, the Los Angeles Times reported.

"Fast and Furious" was a federal operation that traced guns from the US into Mexico, NBC explained. In a controversial move, ATF agents allowed guns to travel into Mexico to drug cartels in an attempt to trace the weapons' path to the top.

/more: http://www.globalpos...ous-gun-traffic

(No resignation yet - But it would be a popular move)

Eric Holder-and-the-justice-department-failed-each-other

In the end, the much-heralded, much-maligned Office of the Inspector General's report on the "Fast and Furious" gun scandal tells us what we already know: Attorney General Eric Holder should resign if President Barack Obama wins another term. Even viewing the documents and investigation in a light most favorable to the current head of the Justice Department, even discounting the conspiracy theories offered by the Administration's most ardent critics, the Inspector General's report tells us that Holder ultimately failed to do what he absolutely had to do at Justice when he succeeded caretaker Attorney General Michael Mukasey in early 2009.

The prime directive -- then and now -- was to restore more professionalism to the Department after years of partisan abuse and misuse by the Bush Administration. It's been five years, and many smart people already have forgotten, but the Justice Department under the reign of Attorney General Alberto Gonzales was an outright catastrophe, with episodes including but not limited to the U.S. Attorney scandal. Mukasey began the job of cleaning it up during his brief tenure following Gonzales. But it was Holder's responsibility, when he got the job in January 2009, to ensure that the Department, at a minimum, no longer did anything patently stupid.

That's not a high standard. And yet Holder's Justice Department in this regard has failed to meet it. Whatever else you want to say about "Operation Fast and Furious," whatever else you want to say about a plan to allow massive gun trafficking in order to stop massive gun trafficking, whatever else you want to say about Republican complicity on the gun front in Mexico, the program itself was demonstrably stupid.

/more: http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/09/how-eric-holder-and-the-justice-department-failed-each-other/262661/

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.businessinsider.com/stratfor-the-us-works-with-cartels-2012-9

Mexican Diplomat Says America Pretty Much Invited The Sinaloa Drug Cartel Across The Border

Leaked emails from the private U.S. security firm Stratfor cite a Mexican diplomat who says the U.S. government works with Mexican cartels to traffic drugs into the United States and has sided with the Sinaloa cartel in an attempt to limit the violence in Mexico.

the information from MX1—a Mexican foreign service officer who doubled as a confidential source for Stratfor—seems to corroborate recent claims about U.S. involvement in the drug war in Mexico.....

.... the reports from MX1 line up with assertions by a Sinaloa cartel insider that cartel boss Joaquin Guzman is a U.S. informant, the Sinaloa cartel was "given carte blanche to continue to smuggle tons of illicit drugs into Chicago," and Operation Fast and Furious was part of an agreement to finance and arm the Sinaloa cartel in exchange for information used to take down rival cartels.....

Listen to the latest Clif High's wujo.

http://www.halfpasth.../clifswujo.html

There's a story which is hitting the alternative media now and even the MSM in the East. This involves a paedophile ring which is also linked with the sale of body parts of the children. It will affect the financial markets. He estimates that this will happen in a couple of weeks (but note that his timing is crap if past record is anything to go by)

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=57660

Something is changing. It’s barely perceptible but a momentous change is occurring in the attitudes and perception of many around us.

It would be wrong to say that the power of those in authority is broken. But the illusion upon which their power rests is fading.

This has been illustrated by an email sent to us from an anonymous source. It concerns Tony Farrell, the former chief intelligence officer for South Yorkshire Police who was sacked after he publicly announced that 9/11 and 7/7 were acts of state terror carried out by covert elements in U.S., British and Israeli intelligence.

In other words, he said that the idea that Islamic radicals were behind these terror attacks was simply a ruse. According to Farrell, the real perpetrators were elements within the ‘security services’ who were supposedly protecting us from this alleged terror threat.

More at link

The UK papers are full of stories of (Sir) Jimmy Savile

and his abuse of Young Girls - He is being stripped of his knighthood

An update on the itccs case

http://itccs.org/2012/10/10/urgent-update-and-notice-from-the-international-common-law-court-of-justice/

Date to watch; 15 Oct

The Court will convene as planned on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 9 am pacific time. Its proceedings will be posted on You Tube and this site.

This falls within Clif High's two week window.

"…key cabal members have already started vanishing one by one from public view, according to pentagon and agency sources."

…the Pentagon has been working closely with the US militia movement to coordinate the dismantling of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION and restore the Republic of the United States of America.

The pentagon and the agency guys say they will make sure the election does not go ahead until democracy is restored.

Since there have been so many false promises of action by the military and agencies, only believe it when you see it.

Archived