Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect the 'green light' was switched on when consensus was reached by the various ETs/EDs that the cabal needs to be rounded up and removed.

There's some chatter about this in the Kettler's comments. In particular note the comments from Tanaath.

They are will to run the rsk that their efforts will be "disrupted" by a Cabal-directed False Flag.

I sincerely hope we do not see one.

Meantime, in the UK at least, the VOLUME IS BEING TURNED UP on the misdeeds of bankers.

This may make it easier for "the alliance" to make arrests

U.S. Military Moving into Multiple Cities - Military Claims "Training Exercises"

The U.S. military has been setting up in many cities across the country over the past 3 months. There has been a unusual and overwhelming presence in Miami, Indiana, St. Louis, Maine, Minnesota, and Colorado. THANKS TO: Marygreeley1954 1WORLDLIFE PatrioticTruther wbadgerjr WWW.SCJOHNSONSR.COM FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains

http://debsnews.com/Z_conspiracy/0cf6VzZKo_2oZpeN

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-624/#comment-16946

Ally says:

June 28, 2012 at 4:28 am

Someone called in and said someone they know couldn’t do their layover to Denver on the way to Wisconsin and was diverted to Las Vegas. Yes they said because of arrests at Denver Airport, followed by an “unusual” amount of planes leaving the area, but don’t know how he knew that. (on Drake’s show)

Sunfire says:

June 28, 2012 at 7:33 am

Ally,

We’re still looking into this via ground and ‘upstairs’ to see if we can independently verify any of it. Haven’t yet been able to do that.

Here's what Cobra says about it

Operation Omega Phoenix

I have contacted my sources and this is what they said:

The infiltration of the Positive Military group has been completely removed. The Positive Military is now ready for action. Also, the Resistance Movement and the Pleiadians are ready to back them up with their support.

However, I did not receive direct confirmation for the Green Light or that the sweep period has already started. If the Positive Military wants to confirm the Green Light or if they want me to distribute any message to the public, they can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com .

The Resistance Movement will have its own role in the Event and this is known under the codename Operation Omega Phoenix. This operation has two parts.

The First part of Operation Omega Phoenix has just been declassified and I can speak a little bit about it. At the time of the Event, a certain number of Resistance operatives will emerge from their subterranean bases to the surface. They will be wearing plain civilian clothes and not military uniforms. They will closely monitor the mass arrest process and will help the Positive Military and civil authority in the arrests themselves when necessary. Members of the Cabal that will be arrested by the Resistance operatives will be taken to undisclosed locations and later released into the hands of Positive Military / civil authority. The only exception for this are a few members of the Cabal that have committed crimes beyond this planet in their past and must appear before the Galactic Court. Most of those will be later returned to Earth for humanity to determine their destiny, but a fraction of them will be taken to Galactic Central Sun immediately.

Top people inside the Positive Military have been notified about Operation Omega Phoenix and they fully agree with it.

Posted today in another forum

For those of you who have not prepared because you think these arrests and taking down of the cabal is BS. Think again, I have a source that reluctantly contacted a Major at the pentagon (friend of hers)and recieved confirmation this WILL happen.

Stating many strange things were about to happen and those following Drake are not crazy, keep listening. No time frame given, but when pressed for more, implied it will NOT be 2 more weeks, but sooner.

This is his latest message today:

Announcement was given last night. Message from pentagon was : Calvary is coming, sit back and watch the fireworks, an independence day like you've never seen before.

Get cash out, fill up vehicles, stock extra food (about 2 weeks worth). Little disruption anticipated. Do not engage military, they will close international flights and banks for short term (expected) Don't delay!!

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,3204.msg30403/topicseen.html#new

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-626/#comment-16986

neil pearce says:

June 28, 2012 at 12:41 pm

John / Sunfire,

For two people that regularly talk to ET/ED’s of the liberation forces – you guys are not exactly shouting from the roof tops regarding all this Green light/Drake business. So, I can only assume it’s all BS?

I am a member of Drake’s Facebook group ‘The Global Voice 2012′ and they are going nuts on there? What say you?

Thanks ;o)

Sunfire says:

June 28, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Neil,

We’re not talking because we don’t have anything to say regarding it, we asked our ET/EDs to look into it and they are, they wont comment on it until they have all the information which sometimes takes a few days and into a week depending on the available time they have for a lower priority like this. Just because we’re not saying anything about it doesn’t mean it is or isn’t true, we don’t have any independent confirmation and until we do. We’re not commenting on it. Considering the nature of the situation and those involved and all the conflicting reports, until we have something on it from our sources, there isn’t going to be said anything. It’s just the way we and ‘they’ do things. Don’t be so quick to jump to the Island Of Conclusions, you’ll live longer ;)

neil pearce says:

June 28, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Cool, thanks Sunfire. I wasn’t being funny about it though, just wondered if you guys had any good intel on things. It is sounding to good to be true. Not sure how or when and if this will effect the UK, but I am intrigued as to what will happen your side of the world?

Sunfire says:

June 28, 2012 at 1:37 pm

The impression I’m getting is that they are still suggesting Snacks, Beverages and Observations. What gets started here, is going to have effects around the world. They seem to think there is something to what was said this most recent interview/broadcast and they are watching the situation with interest but yet not holding their breath.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-621/#comment-16918

Isabelle says:

June 27, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Folks, for those less inclined to listen to 3 hours

of Drake’s update of June 27, 2012, hereunder,

you will find a link to someone’s TEXT NOTES;

or, you can listen to the archived recording at this

link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network/2012/06/27/gvr–dra\

ke-mid-week-update–wednesday-1

OR, link to TEXT NOTES for Drake Call of 6/27/2012:

http://globalvoice2012.us/?p=258

I wonder why fill up vehicles. According to Drake's message, there's nothing to run away from. Is this for if things don't go as planned? In that case, we better stock up on 2 months of supplies. I did actually fill up the car today. And get more supplies B)

Perhaps it's because people might start panic buying their petrol.

It's only been several weeks ago here in the UK when there was talk of disruption to the supply of petrol to the petrol stations. Then lo and behold, there were petrol shortages because of the change in demand. It became a self-fulfilling prophesy. Nothing happened other than that many people kept topping up their tanks more frequently. There was a tragic accident too. Some woman was filling up some containers in her kitchen when the petrol exploded. She was either severely burnt or killed and it was all because people were panicking themselves over nothing.

Since people need petrol for transport, if they can't fill up because they did not panic buy, they'll find none available.

Here's something strange...

Geologic has been BANNED from GLP (it may be temporary)

That is after "breaking" the GreenLight story*

and posting some "very useful content" on the Drake Anti-Cabal Action Plan thread

What are those bozos at GLP thinking ??

== ==

*This post was at one time, the Only one on Google, well before all the others:

Drake has moved to "Green Light!"

So says Drake in the Live Podcast :

Thread: DRAKE : Anti-Cabal Action Plan (Page 9)

Here's those notes of Drake's broadcast

http://globalvoice2012.us/?p=258

Notes for Drake Call of 6/27/2012

Here are my notes taken during Drake’s call going on from 6-9 PM CST, 6/27/2012.

The military has told Drake “This is Green Light.”

The spirit of the call was like freedom bells ringing throughout, once Drake said the green light had been given by the military.

Notes from Drake call of 6/27/2012

G20 meeting was all about the NWO takeover.

12 false flags around the U.S. had been planned, including nuclear devices, for October (maybe a rerun of last year’s “October Surprise” that didn’t happen), so there would be no elections. They’ve been handled.

According to the ET’s, “the cavalry is coming.”

They will take care of things.

“Sit back and watch the fireworks.” They’ll call on the military only if needed.

“We have won.”

With mass arrests and removals from office, the MSM may not have a choice about reporting it.

Yesterday and today Drake got his answer from the military:

They have the paperwork and it’s been submitted correctly.

The majority of the states have submitted notification that they are free of the corporate govt.

The military can take action on behalf of the people against the corporation.

The military will begin supporting the vets as they should be.

Get some cash out of banks, though no major interruptions are expected.

Drake has been given a day for the event–this week. (I assume that means in the next 3 days, and possibly tomorrow or Friday.)

He thinks the military has finally gotten the idea that if they didn’t act, the people would.

Every time the opposing forces have tried to do a trial run with air vehicles, they’ve been met by superior forces and told to land.

Lady Dragon reporting:

FBI was on CNN about braking up a large child prostitution ring.

The audit the fed bill made positive progress today. There was a unanimous vote in the House in favor of it, something unheard of in the past.

Cobra also confirmed things are working well and to remain calm.

Drake again:

The politicians are seeing the handwriting on the wall. Some of them will be lucky to retain their lives.

Break

Drake again.

The military has told Drake “This is Green Light.” It will be posted on his website after this call.

Many other countries are watching us. They feel if we can do it, they can too.

England and the European Union are having extreme duress maintaining life support. G20 said they would cut all financial ties to other countries. The European Union is on its own. The E.U. was the prototype of the NWO.

A lot of the money that should be going into our highways has been going into the trans-America highway for the North American Union (Mexico/US/Canada). (From the nature of the call, we can probably assume that that won’t happen.)

He suggests that the U.N. will begin to have some very difficult problems very shortly because they’re following globalist policies. They will be terminated as they are and be reinstated according to the original plans for it. It was taken over by the globalists.

The religions (religiosity) will be attended to shortly also. The E.T.’s will give us the true story that’s been denied us.

He did some checking with other countries about what’s going down and got confirmation there too.

He said the military will go mainstream with this as soon as they can. They’re listening to these calls to ensure that the info is being put out correctly. They wanted Drake to be educating the public about this coming event. They’ll also be using some people well known to “out” the info. Wanted freedom and militia communities to be reached, so they wouldn’t take action unless necessary.

Canada will have to determine if they will cooperate or not. The central banking system on this continent will be closed, which includes Canada too. So they’ll be up against hundreds of other countries wanting them to cooperate if they don’t comply.

The notification process (declaring our independence from the corporate U.S. government) to the Hague set us free from the other ties and treaties contrary to the American documents–Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence. Nullification of all former contracts which are contrary to these documents.

Listen to traffic stations for possible slow downs.

All things that are contrary to the best interests of the people will be attended to, including courts, judges, etc.

Women will be much more in charge.

Governments start wars, not people.

There will be major changes coming. The legalities will be changed. Finance will be changed. “Eventually we may not need money.”

Individual rights will be reinstated. Attending to the needs of our brothers and sisters will become standard.

IRS will be going. People in prison because of them will be released.

http://WRAMsite.com (Minute Man’s Well Regulated American Militias website)

We have cut ties with England, City of London, and other controlling places like that.

Vatican Bank has serious financial problems. Been cut off largely (called the Northern Connection). That’s been severed.

Federal Reserve goes out.

Was asked when E.T.’s might make an appearance? A time has been given but he must hold that info for now.

He suggested a week’s supply of food; stock up on necessities in case of interruption. Take two weeks of money out of bank account. May have hits and misses in terms of deliveries. May have some food shortages due to delivery issues.

He has update on Neil Keenan and the various financial law suits but can’t say it now. It may become public before he can say.

A traveler told a caller that their flight was sent to Las Vegas and couldn’t land in Denver because the military were arresting several hundred people there.

Drake has been in “school” for about a month learning how to communicate with the E.T.’s, through imagery and thought. They will be sharing that with us, so we can better communicate with us.

There have been an unusual number of flights leaving the Dover (England) airport today. The Queen was wearing “green” today. (We wondered if there was a connection to “green light” there.)

Drake said since he has been allowed to go public with this, Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh could do the same. They both have Drake’s email if they want more details.

When military determines we are free, church bells will be ringing.

Military doesn’t have much respect for B.O. He hasn’t been listening to them.

Govt. checks should continue as expected. May get larger.

NESARA law will be publicly discussed and perhaps enlarged.

We have a bright and shining future.

Central banking system will go out in the near future.

Perhaps it's because people might start panic buying their petrol.

It's only been several weeks ago here in the UK when there was talk of disruption to the supply of petrol to the petrol stations. Then lo and behold, there were petrol shortages because of the change in demand. It became a self-fulfilling prophesy. Nothing happened other than that many people kept topping up their tanks more frequently. There was a tragic accident too. Some woman was filling up some containers in her kitchen when the petrol exploded. She was either severely burnt or killed and it was all because people were panicking themselves over nothing.

Since people need petrol for transport, if they can't fill up because they did not panic buy, they'll find none available.

Yes, totally makes sense. Should have thought of that :) Hmmm, what should I go out and get tomorrow? More cash maybe. More water couldn't hurt. Go get the car cleaned :P

Has anyone talked about who is going to run this country, assuming Obama/Biden are out? And most of Congress?

The same troops that did such a bang-up job in Iraq, I suppose.

The US has the big advaantage that, its infrastructure was not destroyed by massive bombing

(It has only been decaying under years of neglect)

"Whistleblower" Drake has now flashed his "Green Light" signal

- here's his summary of WHAT THAT MEANS:

TO ALL:

It was expressed to me through ‘channels’ to state the following :

A – The Cavalry is coming.

B – If needed we will be contacted.

C – Sit back and watch the fireworks

. . .

The last item was the call of GREEN LIGHT.

There are TWO green lights. One as stated about the above (tactical) and the other deals with financials. Two commands, both acting according to what was decided as the best way to handle both.

Each being as complicated as they are, separation of these two was the best tactical maneuver because of the acceleration or move up of our enemies’ plans of execution. This had been considered before, but left alone because both were to take place at the same time. Obviously that changed according to the enemy moving their plans ahead of their original schedule.

I was told that a tactical GREEN LIGHT was to be called if asked about it, and I did so. We are still waiting for the secondary GREEN LIGHT of finance. I look for this very soon.

Those who are experienced should be followed, as it is these people who demonstrate calm and cool under extremely intense situations. This can be anyone with this ability. Military personnel offer the ability to operate effectively under extremes and know how to offer the structure for success where any objective or mission is possible. Pay attention to them.

What we have before us is the awesome responsibility of freedom. Most have no idea as to the changes this will bring about at all levels, personal, social, and publicly. Everyone will discover that we all need each other, talents, professionally, and personally. Some hard places to get past are defined as race, creed (beliefs), and superiority.

. . .

Due to the changes in operation and the outing of this information, it should be obvious that plans of any kind need to be fluid in order to remain viable. Just as a football play may be changed on the field, tactics change to maintain advantage. Bear in mind that this is our last chance and all of us need to make sure we win.

Thank you, ~ Drake

/see: http://americannationalmilitia.com/2012/06/green-light/

== ==

Hmm.

"A tactical Green Light, but not a Financial Green Light" - What does that mean?

It probably means that the Mass Arrests of bankers is not yet on the Menu.

I think many people will be diappointed when they learn this.

Ann K. on Drake's Green Light:

images-41.jpeg

Despite that this is just the kind of revolutionary news I would expect to accompany the first of seven pow-pow exact Uranus/Pluto squares over the next three years, I still find it very hard to take the Drake Drama seriously. . .

Is my resistance just cultural bias? For I must confess that I find myself ”in judgment” against some of the people on the program, their ungrammatical language, the way they hem and haw, joke around, wander on and on, take forever to say simple points. I mean the program was, apparently, over three hours long! No way am I going to dedicate my day to this man’s singular drawl.

And yet, and yet! The Drake Drama is interesting, if just as science fiction. And of course, if real, if “the calvary (really is) coming! . . . this week!’, if all we have to do is “sit back and watch the fireworks!” on this Fourth of July, if the real ETs are going to show up on Independence Day as per the movie, then I’ll repeat myself once again, and say go watch the fabulous, reorientation-to-what’s-really-real riffs of both Terrence McKenna and Bill Hicks.

Meanwhile, here’s the best summary of the GREEN LIGHT program that I found, on the jhaines6 site:

Drake just Gave the Green Light for The Event

/source: http://exopermaculture.com/2012/06/28/on-drakes-green-light/

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-628/#comment-17068

Sunfire says:

June 28, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Drake is absolutely right about Obama. This was one of the major divisions of the Freedom Movement. Those that know the truth about Obama being a Cabal, and those that are denying reality/truth and think Obama is a ‘double agent’. Hopefully now they’ve been able to move past that.

m.e.g says:

June 28, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Sunfire,

If Drake was chosen by the good ETs/Keenan gang and is being told what he can and can’t say, it just seems that his good Pal Lady Dragon would have been vetted for her opinions on Obama being either a clone, a cabal puppet, shill, whatever. That’s the point. She agreed with the panel.

It’s just something to consider then, where the line is drawn in solidarity within the freedom movement. She just came out the day before Drake gave the GREEN LIGHT. I’d say there will be more difficulty convincing the masses if the top two speakers disagree, which appears to be so.

Sunfire says:

June 28, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Lady Dragon is a human being, she has a right to be wrong sometimes, like everyone else. It certainly was the ONE thing that divided the ranks in the freedom movement. I certainly hope She and others that are obviously not seeing reality to become of clear sight and mind and see the truth and facts for what they are. And, I am extremely great-full that the ET/EDs can not be fooled by such things, and know the real truth about this whole thing. They do not fall for the deceptions of the CABAL, Reptoids and Their Minions like Terrans are prone to. And, that for me is the most important in all of this.

A Music journalist's take on Drake

http://thecritical-post.com/blog/2012/06/the-rumor-of-a-military-takeover-of-the-united-states-is-outed-by-mr-drake-bailey-on-global-voice-2012-radio-show-this-evening-the-green-light-is-given-wednesday-27-june-2012-blogtalk-episode-emb/

(not yet music-to-his-ears, in the way of this film music)

EXCERPT

What we hear from this cult of individuals is they’re pinning fervent support and hope Mr. Bailey, an affable fellow according to our perception of his vocal delivery and easy southern drawl, has brought their deliverance to them. These folks include senior citizens congregating in sundries of chat rooms, who, it would appear are wringing their hands over the matter. Many of these seniors are social security dependents. Many are women. Others include armed forces veterans, and from the sound of it, would be ready to take up arms against this government. We have seen Mr. Bailey and another individual, a Mr. Rick Light aka “Minuteman” has warned the vets to stand down on that activity. Still others are people that follow folks like Mr. Wilcock who attest they are certified channels of paranormal “ET” information.

They have been waiting for months for something Mr. Drake Bailey calls a “green light” situation, meaning the United States Armed Forces, according to alleged high ranking officers within the Pentagon, and allegedly in contact with Mr. Bailey, are saying the military confirms that they are going to move.

We have several individuals assisting us at this point in testing the veracity of Mr. Bailey’s claims. However, it would seem tonight, Mr. Bailey has put his foot forward, and quite virutally in “it”, as he has been emboldened by alleged high ranking individuals to do so.

We’ll soon see if anything comes of it. What saddens us is the faith these folks have put in one man’s persona on the Internet. What will happen to the hearts of those who come to disappointment, and what will be the aftermath concerning Mr. Bailey’s reputation?

With all the apparent emotional investments these folks are making, we hope nothing bad comes to pass.

Mr. Bailey is either going to wind up with egg on his face, or the skeptics will. We will continue to develop our data, and if the nation comes to be freed according to the “plan” in the meantime, we’ll rejoice with all the rest and print a retraction. We doubt that retraction will be forthcoming.

i don't regard channelers as being accurate - but thought this was worth posting here

SaLuSa: June 29, 2012 / Posted by Andrew Eardley

Folks, notice how many of our recent questions are answered in this message from SaLuSa today.

(1) The mass arrests will happen and happen soon. We’ve heard before that local law enforcement will be involved and SaLuSa’s reference to the “Marshalls,” though they are not necessarily local law enforcers, does confirm that.

(2) The Military are on our side and will not use their weapons against us (unless we attack them).

(3) The arrests will happen around the world.

(4) We can expect more whistleblowers and individuals previously under oath to come forward and begin testifying.

(5) The extent of Earth changes will not be as severe as some say; no largescale devestation is in the cards.

(6) The Agarthans will come to the surface. There is no need for us to go to Agartha and no widespread destruction in our future that would make it necessary to do so.

I personally consider SaLuSa the most credible galactic source we have. For me the version of events that he presents is the one I prefer and steer my ship by. That doesn’t mean you need to. It’s simply my own preference.

/see-steve-beckow: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/06/salusa-june-29-2012-2/

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1062-green-light

The "Green Light": Wouldn't It Be Nice?

.... I called Drake .....

What he told me was that three different insider sources -- each of which have senior military clearance -- independently told him that they are about to begin mass arrests of senior Cabal conspirators within days.

I DID NOT HEAR THE SAME THING, AND HAVE NO CONFIRMATION IT IS TRUE

.... I do know there are moves being planned ...

However, these new moves are not going to occur within such a short window of time -- based on what I have heard.

The most recent "good intel" that I heard was that it was being done gradually, in stages -- and the idea of doing it all at once had essentially been voted out.

We do seem to be in a narrow window -- but I highly doubt any arrests will happen until we see some real economic bloodletting first. That is the "window event" that must precede action, in order to garner the greatest public support.

People have to realize there is a problem... before they will see that "business as usual" only benefits the people who are running the show.

.... So let's assume that nothing happens between now and the end of July 4th. If this is the case, Drake will have to issue an embarrassing retraction and public apology.....

I asked Drake if it were possible that he had been lied to, deceived, or otherwise used as a pawn by being told something like this.

He did not rule it out as a possibility. ....

FIRST POSSIBILITY: DEATH THREATS AND DISCREDITATION

... It is possible that these insiders who spoke to Drake have been threatened with death ..

...The purpose could then be to utterly destroy the credibility of the whole "mass arrests" concept.

.... if people no longer believe a Mass Arrests scenario is real, they may fail to act when it actually starts happening

SECOND POSSIBILITY: FAKE 'EM OUT AND ANTICIPATE THEIR MOVES

... we may now be witnessing the implementation of an end-stage plan that was worked into the design all along.

By setting it up like this, the planners get to see what events actually take place when the Cabal conspirators believe their time has come.

What do they do? Who do they call? Where do they run? What's their ultimate contingency plan?

MY OWN SUMMARY of Wilcock's Long Post

(DAVID WILCOCK):

Three different insiders independently told Drake that mass arrests are imminent. We spoke personally to Drake on the phone to get you the latest update in this intriguing story.

(Meantime)

I am still recovering from two solid months on the road — taking me through Great Britain, France, the Netherlands, a brief respite with the flu in Los Angeles, then New Zealand, four cities in Australia in two weeks, one day off, then an all-weekend event in New York.

. . .

A PHONE CALL WITH DRAKE

Soon after I got back, while I was still sleeping 12-hour nights and recovering from powerful fatigue, I got private emails saying Drake had been told that the mass arrests of Cabal members would occur some time before Independence Day, July 4th.

I called Drake as soon as I was functional, after seeing these reports. I wanted to find out exactly what was going on, directly from him, rather than listening to any radio show — as it certainly had all the hallmarks of a great story.

What he told me was that three different insider sources — each of which have senior military clearance — independently told him that they are about to begin mass arrests of senior Cabal conspirators within days.

The other significant data point was that apparently (others) were given similar information, and told to keep quiet until it starts actually happening.

I DID NOT HEAR THE SAME THING, AND HAVE NO CONFIRMATION IT IS TRUE

I must say that I did NOT hear similar information from any of my own insiders. Further follow-ups and checking have not changed this.

I cannot change the fact that my intel does not line up with Drake’s at this point.

. . .

We do seem to be in a narrow window — but I highly doubt any arrests will happen until we see some real economic bloodletting first. That is the “window event” that must precede action, in order to garner the greatest public support.

. . .

LET’S ASSUME NOTHING HAPPENS…

So let’s assume that nothing happens between now and the end of July 4th. If this is the case, Drake will have to issue an embarrassing retraction and public apology.

If it does actually happen, I will be the first to celebrate — and will be very glad that I was wrong...

. . .

WHY WOULD THIS BE DONE?

Providing that nothing happens in the next four days, there are a couple of reasons for why this could have been done.

First of all, Drake did not go into detail with me about who these sources are. I do believe he is telling me the truth about what they said, and I do believe he is telling the truth about the trust they have built up with him.

However, it is also possible that things are not as they seem.

Drake doesn’t want to go down these roads, but I am willing to, because we have been totally “set up” here for a major upset — and I don’t want to see that happen.

Drake was given this information in the morning and told he could not go public with it until his radio show that evening.

That gave him several hours to build up an enormous amount of enthusiasm and excitement before airtime.

. . .

The purpose could then be to utterly destroy the credibility of the whole “mass arrests” concept.

In one sudden move — with a very rapid expiration date — you crush everyone who has been tracking and supporting this story, and demolish all their hard work.

GETTING RID OF ALL THE CHANNELERS

By releasing this dramatic, exciting story, you also destroy the “me too” channelers whose intuitive “sources”, flying about in silvery round airliners in the clouds, immediately “verify” the information is correct.

Most channeling is 10-15 percent accurate intuitive information. This gives it enough of an edge, with provably weird and wonderful stuff, that there is a great story there.

The remaining 85-90 percent is influenced by the conscious mind’s wants, needs and desires — including any strong beliefs.

EXCERPT from a posting on Wilcock's website

Fantasy Island ? I hope not :

Mass-Arrests-2.jpg

What Happens After the Mass Arrests? – Part 1

There is no place they can go to where they will not be found and rounded up, he reminds us.

“Nothing escapes our notice, and there are no hiding places that the Illuminati and their minions can use to avoid their fate.” (2)

“There is not one who shall escape the net that draws ever more tightly around them.” (3)

But never mind hiding from their pursuers. The laws of the universe apply to everyone and so no one can successfully evade or escape them, even if they found a hiding place.

“[The Illuminati] have created their own future as has every other soul, and they cannot escape the result of their own actions. The Laws of the Universe apply in all circumstances, whether an individual is aware of them or not. You do not therefore need to concern yourselves regarding the application of justice, or fear that the Elite will escape responsibility for their misdeeds.” (4)

When the mass arrests begin, they will proceed with great rapidity. “Come the time … when positive action is going to be taken against them, they will be shocked at the speed with which their destiny will change.” (5)

Moreover, the Company of Heaven and their Earth allies have gathered a great deal of evidence on the crimes of the cabalists, some of it from the Akashic Records...

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/06/what-happens-after-the-mass-arrests-part-1/

A QUICK SUMMARY ??

gripreaper - June 30, 2012

When it comes to good ET’s blowing up evil motherships to rescue soul groups who are being tortured and used in genetic experiments and as food, and it is proclaimed by the likes of Cobra, who is an emissary from the Pleidian’s, who uses a voice over disguise to speak to us, tells us that all the bad guy ET’s are all gone now, so when you see ET’s don’t shoot at them because they are all good, and these good ET’s are spreading deadly Stardust to take out the elite by rendering their nervous systems inoperable which kills them because of a Cosmic Decree from the Central Sun, and Lady Dragon, the self proclaimed world famous video game promoter who everybody who is anybody in the whole world is in touch with because we will all be in a game at some point, who google has blacklisted and stopped her important message getting out to the world, who has been to the Playboy Mansion as one of her credits, espouses that we should follow what she and Cobra and Drake are saying and doing, Drake who is an old E-3 from the military, who is the self proclaimed liaison for the greatest transformation to face this planet in 26,000 years, who has sent a letter of ultimatum to the joint chiefs of staff on a Saturday through a secretary and warned them if they did not arrest the cabal and get back to him right away, since he has the tactical connections and knowhow and willingness, and his proclamation that the military's time is up to take action, that he is going to take matters into his own hands and call up the peoples militia and get the US Republic back the way it used to be and make sure NESARA is implemented and the collateral accounts are distributed to everybody since the Bureau of International Settlements has been cut off and shut down by the Keenan liens and the military got back to Drake to give him the "Green Light" that they are moving forward and will make the mass arrests this week so we can all have the best fourth of July ever...

Yea, makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

/divinecosmos : http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1062-green-light

LOL

Green Light Issued by US Military for Mass Arrests to Begin – Thanks to L.

The bottom line is, we must realize that we, as a species, are in a war. We are in a war for our hearts and minds. The world as a whole has now reached a critical junction. It is ready –– or perhaps more apt to say, demanding –– to evolve to the next level.

On the one hand, an old way of life, or an old paradigm is desperately hanging on for its very existence. On the other, a whole new glorious world is emerging right in front of us –– a Golden Age, if you will.

One of the main obstacles standing in the way of our evolution is an insanely draconian and corrupt economic system. It has held the people of Earth in a state of slavery for as long as money has been around. It has reached the end of its life span and now must be quickly put to death.

Make no mistake about it, the so-called financial crisis holding the world hostage has been totally engineered by the international banking cartel, the Federal Reserve and their co-conspirators within the US government and European Union. It was designed to wreck the world’s middle class thereby destroying the US and other countries from within.

Fortunately, a very powerful resistance movement has emerged led by China, Russia, India, Brazil and South Africa (BRICS), along with many other nations who have aligned themselves with them. Now the US military is about to enter the fray in a major way.

We have reached a critical point in our collective evolution where we must expand ourselves. We must grow up. The powerful families who run and own the world’s monetary system and who are desperately holding on to their authoritarian positions are very, very reluctant to let go. They have outlived their usefulness. It is time for them to step aside and allow humanity to thrive.

The criminal cabal’s time is up. The world is demanding change and the Divine has heard the cries and pleas of the people and is answering their collective call from the very source of the Creator of all life in the universe –– the Divine Father.

/source: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/

Archived