Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

To: Drake

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:27 AM

Subject: RE: as per our conversation

=====================

Good Morning my friend,

As always I want to keep things clear so no one gets confused most especially me. The case and the liens are two different issues. For the case I must return to Asia to receive the rest of the documentation, I have most recently been promised, that ties in much more than jurisdictional issues. It ties in actions.

As you know the phony Euros printed by the European Central Bank are in our possession in Indonesia. These notes are outright fraud and we have all the answers back to us from the system. They have no value but they made them as payment for the interest on the Gold from the Global Accounts. Once submitted as frauds the European Central Bank could be out of business. If not then I will go back and bring back millions of Euros and let the ECB accept them and validate them or get out of business. Then you have the end of this atrocity called the European Commission headed by some Eastern European Mummies from Hungary (Soros Boys).

Exposing the Euro is this simple.

Soon we will be auditing and validating what is real and what is not. The Indonesians have waited far to long for the long overdue promises to kick in. Asia has waited far too long. The Middle East has waited far too long. The world has waited far too long. Why? Because the Kazars/Nazis controlled US Corporation has stolen from the Collateral Accounts from Day One. Since when has a Kazar or Nazi ever kept even the simplest promise. In this case they saw the opportunity to financially control the world. Well, we are coming to close you down. Your days in the sun (you are all so white I think you hate sun) are over with. Exposure is already prevalent and in our hands but to literally take the money right out of your pockets will take just a little longer. When we shut you down then it is up to others to straighten out the wrongs.

To date we have closed up the BIS on you and frozen trading for 90 days and making it very difficult for you to do anything. The Central Banks are already in fault not default and in a few days they go into default. It is only going to get tougher and when it does you will become more desperate but guess what? There will be no corners to hide in so you will be forced to stay in the middle of the ring until this is over with. It is best you take a good long look at your situation because soon it will be too late.

Sorry Drake got carried away,

Neil Keenan

This is still sounding promising and just on the right side of plausible - I just hope we begin to see some tangible results soon.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notes from Drake's conference call

7/25/12 9:00 PM Drake Radio Interview Tonight. Radio Show

Drake said:

* Fox News is saying that they don't think the Arms Treaty will not pass the Senate.

* Senator Harry Reid says that the Audit the Fed bill will not be heard in the Senate.

* 56 million persons were rounded up in the world and exterminated AFTER gun controls

on them were put into effect.

* Someone in the audience is preparing a standard Affidavit to arrest county directors

of Homeland Security for treason. This can be made available for others to use.

* Neil Keenan's suit and liens are about to come to fruition.

* If the small arms treaty is not passed we still need to arrest those that pushed for it.

* He believes that the Aurora shooting is too strange to have done that on his own.

* We may see one or two arrests per day for awhile before the mass arrests.

* Most of the false flags events planned have been taken care of.

* There are several people working on standard Affidavits. They are working with

attorneys, U.S. Marshals, etc.

* The most powerful thing we have going for the people is Neil Keenan

with his ability to cut off the Cabal's money.

* Neil Keenan says the Euro can be taken down in one day.

* He does not feel that foreign troops will invade the U.S. due to lack

of cash by the Cabal.

* He is having contact with various Congressmen, so hopefully that will be a big help

in what we are trying to achieve.

* The Federal Reserve has been shut down from printing money at this time.

No money can be printed without the approval of Neil Keenan.

/source: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/07/notes-from-drakes-conference-call.html

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, THE QUEEN (as evidence of coming changes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfOUBNzbhy0

whoops, they removed the image of the frowning queen,

here's another less-convincing image of her:

qeii.jpg

But isn't she accustomed to just that? She could have at least cracked a smile when the UK team came out, ya know, like every single person in that entire stadium. I wonder if there is SOMETHING in particular she's unhappy about. I mean besides having to jump out of that helicopter :o

According to Steve Beckow:

The very latest word from her is that meetings are in progress at this moment (11:00 a.m. Pacific Time, Friday, July 27, 2012) at which such leaders as Queen Elizabeth are attempting to extract from the galactics protection from prosecution in return for standing aside from preventing Disclosure.

Most readers will not know that Queen Elizabeth, unfortunately, is a leading figure in the Illuminati. As a person who grew up revering the Queen, hearing this news for the first time was a shock to me. This and other information that will be released in the days and weeks ahead may also prove shocking to some.

/source: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/07/disclosure-events-moving-fast.html

=== ===

PODCAST INTERVIEW... NOTES

Here is today’s (7-27-12) Cosmic Vision News show.

Here are highlights which Geoff has posted at the CVN Show site.

+ Sierra Neblina, a Pleiadian, was on the show to share her connection to a potentially unfolding event at the London Olympics.

Several crop circles reported recently have indicated that something could happen on or around August 4th.

Several messages from channelled sources also had indicated the possibility that something could unfold within a week or two.

+ Sierra shared that she ‘saw’ a very intense meeting involving numerous world leaders, the Queen and members of our galactic families.

The galactic families were informing the leaders of the world that they are moving too slowly with transitioning global affairs, and if they were not willing to announce disclosure by or before the 4th of August, that the galactic families would be taking disclosure into their own hands.

Sierra reports that several plans were being discussed, but that there also appeared to be some disagreement as to how the issue of disclosure should be introduced to the people of the world.

+ Also at this meeting, it was reported by Sierra that the Queen was demanding exoneration from her crimes, in exchange for surrendering to disclosure.

Sierra also reported that a solution, albeit perhaps a tentative solution has apparently been reached, although those details are not yet available at this time.

Disclosure at the Olympics - 4 August ?

MP3- intro : http://tinyurl.com/bns5oh5

(try listening to the first few minutes)

/more-MP3s: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/cvn-cosmic-vision-news-7-27-12-special-three-hour-breaking-news-show-with-geoffrey-west-sierra-neblina-steve-beckow-dave-schmidt-mp3s/

Yeah, I had read something like that. But thought better not to post on the main section.

Some folks may find their way here.

No point to challenge the Main section folk too much.

I already posted a link, next to a Salt shaker.

None of this sort of information should be accepted without some big reservations

Steve Beckow is already showing signs of backing off the forecast of a Aug. 4th Disclosure date

KP is signing off... on following the Drake Drama

the_drake43.gif

Goodbye to all that - for the time being

(here are his reasons):

I Feel It Is Time to Say “This” About “That” (the Drake, that is)…

Posted on 2012/07/30 by kauilapele

First of all, this post is from my viewpoint, and not necessarily anyone else’.

For the time being, I am not going to be posting anything from any of the Drake shows or Drake-related sites, nor the recordings of the shows. I personally do not align with the theme of these shows anymore, and that is why I will not post them here.

Each of you, of course, I’m sure will use your own discernment, your Higher Guidance as to what you wish to do. If these recordings are assisting you on your path, then I encourage following that guidance.

If you do wish to listen to the Drake group broadcasts, you may go here to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network .

I’m going to post a portion of the text of a couple of emails I wrote today, after I had listened to a few minutes of today’s show.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/07/30/i-feel-it-is-time-for-mi-feel-it-is-time-to-say-this-about-that-the-drake-that-is-e-to-say-this-about-that-drake-that-is/

(Email by KP to David Wilcock)

Aloha David,

I’m forwarding this [the above email] to you as I feel something is “off” with the Drake group the past few weeks. Much of the recent Drake shows has focused on “gun rights” and that type of discussion. Personally, this kind of talk on their programs is more than I want to listen to.

Also several others [i know in the Light community]… have stopped posting anything from the Drake group.

Most of us began listening to Drake because you and your sources had vetted him, and then interviewed him, back in March. I personally felt very drawn to his message [back then], and the fact that you (and Ben Fulford) had heard about arrests, and now Drake was saying the same thing.

I am writing this because I wanted you to know what several of us in the awakened community have recently felt about Drake.

I’m not asking you to investigate this or do anything. I do know that many of us “out here” really appreciate and admire your perspective on things. So if you do find time to check into this, I’m sure many “out here” would be grateful to understand this Drake situation.

Aloha, KP

=== Quote from some weeks ago ======

IS DRAKE DONE?

The Anti-Cabal drama seems to be moving on to other players.

=== Unquote ======

In his continuing search for an audience, Drake seems to have moved on to talking the to Militia about gun-control issues.

But the Meme of Mass Arrests is still out there.

Here's Cobra's latest:

Cobra: The Plan and What You Can Do

Posted By: CGI_admin .. Monday, 30-Jul-2012 19:16:45

fROM COBRA'S PORTAL 2012 BLOGSPOT:

I have received new intel about the Plan.

The Event will be a multidimensional breakthrough for planet Earth that will send waves of Light across the Universe. The Event will be spiritual and physical in nature. It will encompass a breakthrough in removal of non-physical negative entities, mass arrests of the Cabal and drastic increase of sightings of positive UFOs. It will be an unified effort of the Pleiadians, the Resistance Movement, Positive Military, White Dragon Society and other positive groups.

The Event is scheduled for October this year or later.

The Event is only the beginning, then things will go as fast as humanity can integrate. First Contact operations will proceed along with the restructuring of the system. New financial system will be very short lived since after the First Contact money will become obsolete. The Ascension will NOT happen on December 21st. Humanity needs a lot of healing and December 21st is just the beginning of the Ascension process...

The main reason why mass arrests of the Cabal did not happen within the April to June timeframe is that the Positive Military was not aware of Archons until recently and did not integrate them in their 35+ years old plan. The other reason was that positive groups got heavily infiltrated by the Cabal.

Nothing spectacular will happen on August 4th. There will be a gradual increase of number of UFO sightings during August / September period. The hostage situation around humanity is slowly being resolved, the ships of Pleiadians and other positive civilizations of Light are progressing towards the surface of planet Earth.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

"October of later", he says.

Does anyone else get the idea that this is to BUY SOME TIME for those interested in the Mass Arrests drama?

DRAKE IS BACK... and with some interesting material...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1824953/pg18

LIKE PETER AND THE WOLF ?

People have mostly stopped listening to him, after multiple disappointments...

But Drake is now making some interesting comments - see below.

I wonder how much of his "old" audience will drift back in?

=== ===

QUOTE===

8/1/12 9:00 PM Drake Interview Today.

Drake Said:

* All the blogs need to unite to get the word out.

* The people who are not into guns should be non-violent but still stand up to them. The people who are into guns should be prepared to use them.

* We should be aware of "the next few days".

* Within the "next two weeks" you will experience the most extraordinary thing you could imagine.

* Read the White Report #46 of July 20, 2012.

* Expect a totally peaceful transition. We should get a 2 day notice before it occurs.

* We need a form of command structure; community groups, phone trees. Communications will not go down.

* Lack of store inventories and utilities should only be for a few days, not weeks.

* He has been told that Aurora shooting was done by three shooters, not one.

* He has been in briefings for the last four days. Extraordinary things to happen.

* The efforts of the people to be heard have been heard. We will be assisted.

* The BIS, which has been shut down for 90 days, can be shut down much longer.

* Some of the things Cobra says are correct.

* Tim Turner is not president of anything.

* Every Government agency has two elements in them. Those that support the PTB and those that don't.

* Ben Fulford is alive and well.

* Be ready for things to start to change, and expect things to continue to change and change.

* The number of county sheriffs that are backing the Constitution has increased tremendously the past year.

* The Federal Government is not able to send troops into states

=== UNQUOTE

/source: [link to nesaranews.blogspot.hk]

DRAKE IS BACK... and with some interesting material...

* We should be aware of "the next few days".

* Within the "next two weeks" you will experience the most extraordinary thing you could imagine.

* Read the White Report #46 of July 20, 2012.

That White Hat Report is actually very interesting - loaded with information

July 20, 2012 - WHITE HATS REPORT #46

A different call to action …CRITICAL INFORMATION!

First agenda item: Over the last week we have heard of many different types of “calls to action”. The “calls” have to do with militia style activism and, although we do not discourage these actions, we realize how difficult it will be. First and foremost, Brother Drake has been putting the word out to a lot of folks during his weekly broadcasts. We have heard many of his shows and his briefings are informative and the depth of knowledge is heart warming to all of us here at the White Hats. The clear and precise message is “be informed” and “take action” when required to do so. The folks in the hallowed halls are listening to the thunder clouds of a pissed off nation and world, clearly approaching the steps of the Capital. So, to all of our “friends” in the Washington D.C. beltway, listen carefully, soon the people will be on your door step, taking you away. It’s not just Obama they will be after … it’s you.

Second agenda item: To Homeland Security, tell us that you really didn’t pull the plug on Drake’s show. Who came up with that plan? Let’s review. Drake is a patriot … if you listen to the broadcasts you would know that. If you Homeland guys, and the rest of the government officials, would act like you cared about the 310 million citizens of the United States of America you wouldn’t have to worry about what the Drakes of the world are saying. They would be spouting just another conspiracy theory that nobody listens to. You do have a problem, everyone IS listening. Why? NOBODY TRUSTS YOU!

. . .

Continues through Six Agenda Items, summarized as follows:

Third agenda item: A call out to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden and Michelle Obama about their favorable exchange of Iraqi Dinars

Fourth agenda item: A special message to President Barack Obama about crooked dealings

Fifth agenda item: Blogs and masses need to communicate with each other better

Sixth agenda item: the $15T scam situation.

/more: http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-20-2012-white-hats-report-46.html

Well, Mr. Drake must be awfully confident of the events to soon come. He's already stuck his neck out once with a specific date with nothing materializing. Does he claim to have ET contacts? As far as I can see, he just scans the internet for stories and info.

I don't know about that White Hat Report guy either. For one thing, he says Ben Fulford has been taken away, as of a few weeks ago I believe. He says what he wrote last was not his writing. And then Drake is saying he is alive and well. So one of them is wrong. Yet they both act like they're spot on with everything ;)

Cobra is now making some highly cryptic comments

Window of Opportunity 2

Second Window of Opportunity for divine intervention is about to open on planet Earth. The entry point of that window is Day of Decision on October 21st. The turning point for that window is the Eleventh Gate of 11:11 on November 22nd. The exit point of that window is Day of the Contact on December 21st. While this window is open, the Source will be sending constant flashes of Light directly to Earth through linear phasar flow direct dimensional translation system of AN conversion. On December 21st, AN conversion dimensional translation system will be fully functional on this planet.

This time window is a very probable time frame for the Event. I can give you no guarantees that the Event will happen within this time frame, as we live in free will universe and the war between Light and Dark on this planet is not over yet. However, this Window of Opportunity is exatly that – a great opportunity that we as a collective make this breakthrough.

/more: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/cobra-update-8-5-12-window-of-opportunity-2/

=== ===

He recently did some interviews, with Debrah Peach

which may help explain The Event he has in mind

7-20-12 Cobra Interview

Video Link at ShiftIsHappeningTV.com: http://livestre.am/43wxE

MP3 (volume leveled and boosted)

Complete interview (30 min, 5 MB)

—————————————————————————

7-30-12 Cobra Interview

PS: I included the short invocation she did at the beginning. I liked that!!

Video Link at ShiftIsHappeningTV.com: http://livestre.am/43WpS

MP3s (each part, 30 min., 5 MB) (volume boosted)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Complete interview (1 hr. 29 min, 15 MB)

Cobra's version of what will happen

Hello All:

This was posted by Cobra. As I understand it he is one of the ones involved in the actual work to get this done. God Bless Love to all

New Financial System

Most of this intel comes from sources deep within occult economy and it pertains to the restructuring of the financial system worldwide.

Reset

This will happen at the time of the Event and is actually part of the operation.

Day 1

When the critical mass of pressure is exerted upon the Federal Reserve it will be forced to repay debt that it owes to people due to its fraudulent operations. Since Fed does not have money to repay that debt, it will go bankrupt. This will trigger a chain reaction of BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide going bankrupt also.

Extreme volatility in markets will result in a worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close, including NYSE. All financial instruments such as options and credit default swaps will be zeroed out.

All shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out. All public bank accounts of the Cabal will be seized. All foreclosures will be frozen, as well as all public and private debt (mortgages, loans, credit card debt).

Day 2-7

Banks will be closed and there will be a lot of uncertainty and confusion. Some businesses will be temporarily closed. Some of those that remain open may accept cash, other will only accept gold or silver coins. Credit cards will not be accepted as the system will go down. There might be moderate problems with distribution chain, it is wise to stock up some food and gasoline.

Revaluation (RV)

After about 1 week from the Event

There might still be light problems in the distribution chain.

New financial system will be introduced. It will be backed up with Yamashita gold. That gold will be stored in locations that are not to be disclosed yet. Yamashita gold will not be traded in open markets. Basket of currencies such as US dollar, Euro, British pound, Swiss franc, Japanese yen and Chinese yuan will form the basis of this new system.

Those banks that did not have strong connections with Federal Reserve and did not go bankrupt will reopen. They will not be allowed to charge interest. All their accounting will be fully transparent to the public. Stock market will not reopen.

Revaluation will take place. It means that the exchange rates between various currencies will change, but not drastically They will reflect more truly the real productivity of nations. Iraqi Dinar will not gain much value, contrary to speculations of many people. Federal Reserve notes, Euro banknotes and other banknotes will be widely accepted, until they are phased out in a few months and new money is printed.

All fair business agreements, contracts and responsibilities worldwide will be kept valid and will be respected. Those business agreements that involve criminal or fraudulent interactions with the Cabal will be cancelled, null and void.

In a few weeks

Multinationals will be obliged to buy back their shares and this will effectively force them to go bankrupt. They will be split and healthy portions of those companies will be nationalized in their own countries.

The existence of Global Settlement funds will be then introduced to the public. Those funds include about $ 70 trillion from old money patriots connected to the Positive Military, $ 100 trillion from White Dragon Society and Templar groups, $ 120 trillion from Resistance Movement and $ 10 trillion from Saint Germain Trust. Global Settlement funds will also include all money and assets from the Cabal.

Global Settlement funds will be used for many purposes. First, all national, public and private debt will be paid off worldwide. After that, all people will receive restitution for all theft and criminal activity against them by the former Cabal. Then prosperity funds will be released and humanitarian, environmental and new advanced technology projects funded. Part of the money from Saint Germain Trust will go directly to Lightworkers, the rest of it will fund projects connected to the introduction of the First Contact.

- by Cobra : http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/08/cobras-version-of-what-will-happen.html

Seems unlikely.

If money wobbles, and the Fed goes bust along with many countries, then:

WHERE has this wealth been stored?:

$ 70 trillion from old money patriots connected to the Positive Military,

$100 trillion from White Dragon Society and Templar groups,

$120 trillion from Resistance Movement and

$ 10 trillion from Saint Germain Trust

====

$300 Trillion

HOW does it stay safe?

How does such a vast amount of wealth reside on our planet,

and then not be effected by these events ??

Here's what Drake says re: his contacts:

Drake Kent

YUP...

I have been through many contacts and contact chains...bunches of them.

At first I was in contact, then I wasn't, then again I was, then again...

Lots of people have been removed to limit my access...others were agents...

Not easy to tell about any of them.

So...

Am always starting new chains of contacts, all the time.

I have been in real contact and they have been warned...do it or else they are next on the menu.

I believe that says it all.

I'm ready and I know lots of others who are too...

Seeing as how they read this page...here we go.

Like · · Follow Post · 2 hours ago

Regarding tonight's show:

Drake said ...and I quote "this will be an extraordinarily different show...I now have permission to share things I have not had permission to share before". He will qualify all of that on the show. You will want to "take notes".

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network/2012/08/08/gvr2012--drake-mid-week-update--wednesday

If you do listen, could you please post what 'secrets' he's revealing now which he hasn't before.

Thanks.

I can't listen to his show again. I'll look for a summary. His followers on FB are going nuts though..."BEST SHOW EVER BEST SHOW EVER BEST SHOW EVER"....

Here's I've come across so far:

Steve Moore Basically Drake announced that the military is now going to act. Hence the tanks, soldiers, choppers, etc. For 1st time in US history, retired officers have been recalled to support the cause for freedom. They are also going to contact the militia for local support. Convention Tampa, Florida 27-30 Aug will broadcast a major announcement and many interviews.

13 minutes ago · Like · 1

Also some are commenting about new technologies released by end of Sept (?)

Someone's notes on the show:

Glenn Wallace

http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e629'>http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e629

Drake Said:

* To perform arrests: Study the Insurrection Act (1807).

Study Article I, Section VIII, and the Citizens Arrest doc from Drake's website.

Charges of treason must come before Congress.

For a treason charge you must find a Judge Advocate (military who is brave.

* There is a huge team of military flag officers and retired inactive officers

supporting our movement. The inactive ones have been recalled to duty;

This is the first time in history that this has happened.

Troop and equipment movements are for our protection. We are now in

the End Game. Troops have been issued live ammunition.

The California tank movement is to seal our southern border.

* The Tampa GOP Caucus Aug 27 - 30th this month will be different than

expected. News media will be open and truthful.

Someone important will make an announcement there that will change the

game.

* Militias will be contacted by the military. Get your stuff together now.

We will probably not be using our arms but will support in arrests.

* The Cabal has lost.

* We are close to the financial relief we are all looking for. TPTB have been afraid

we were coming to shoot them.

* All of the information above is an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

* Minuteman says: If you are not in a militia then prepare to assist your local militia,

law enforcement authorities and neighborhood.

* Drake says: This is the first time this announcement has been made.

* Make sure you do not violate any laws with your weapon.

* This is the Tactical Green Light.

* The Russian troops here for training will be leaving in two weeks.

* Russia and China are our allies.

* First the government will be cleaned up, then the financial industry will be cleaned.

* Do not fear flooding on either coast - its fear porn.

* Neal Keenan still has not submitted his lawsuit.

* Drake will continue to broadcast until the news media is revamped and free.

* Medical miracles will occur due to new technologies; replacement of lost limbs, etc.

* The technology exists to fully suppress earthquakes so don't fear them.

TPTB were supposed to have blown up the Olympics but that has been prevented.

There are counter measures to HAARP.

* Our planet is shifting on its axis, but it is a good thing.

* To locate a militia near you, go to WRAM, http://wramsite.com/ ,

Well Regulated America Militias.

* ETs did show up at the Olympics on the 4th. They will show themselves more as

we get comfortable with them. They are here to help us in our transition.

* The first couple of weeks of September will be a fun period with extraordinary

things happening.

* NESARA will be implemented by the end of the year.

* Stay away from Prosperity Programs at this time.

* There will be a need for anyone familiar with Common Law.

To me it sounds like some stuff Drake has picked up around the web, mixed with some very exciting news for his Militia followers, almost as if it was fabricated for the sole purpose of getting them excited... "Militias will be contacted by the military. Get your stuff together now.", "TPTB have been afraid we were coming to shoot them." And excited they are. It's like a militia orgy over on Drake's FB page :rolleyes:

And one more person's quick summary:

Jb Brown-Gramy J IN short, DRAKE just told us that THE higher ups gave HIM permission 2 confirm THE military is with us & performing excercises 2 help us IF need be & that RETIRED officers etc are being RE-called etc 2 help us IF needbe & DRAKE says he thinks that has NOT ever happened B4 in THE history of our nation! I can't wait 2 see things PLAY out & what is going 2 be said @ The convention in Tampa! ♥

15 minutes ago · Like · 8

== ==

Yesterday / Wednesday Kerry Cassidy interviewed a new whisteblower, Paul Richard Price

54003357.jpg

Explore the End Times and advanced technologies in "The Prophecy Chronicles," a speculative fiction trilogy by Paul Price, available from Paul Price Books in Bozeman, Montana.

This fantastical trilogy blends Biblical prophecy and writings dealing with the Knights Templar and various other secret societies. Contact us to order the final chapter in the story of The Chosen One.

/see: http://www.redemptiontheprophecychroniclesbook.com/

"You wrote a book about the future, and have Pre-cog abilities, what did you see?"

"Martial Law" - he talks about tanks, and people being chased by the Military under NWO control.

And maybe "A coming cataclysm" - with no specifics

== ==

Yesterday / Wednesday Kerry Cassidy interviewed a new whisteblower, Paul Richard Price

"You wrote a book about the future, and have Pre-cog abilities, what did you see?"

"Martial Law" - he talks about tanks, and people being chased by the Military under NWO control.

And maybe "A coming cataclysm" - with no specifics

Also read tonight that the reserves are being called for an upcoming natural disaster, as they were told. Then I started reading about this Mitchell Coombes guy who apparently predicted the Japanese Tsunami to the day. Now he says there's a 104 hour countdown to major tsunamis to Australia and the US West Coast. 9+ earthquakes. That led me to Billy Meier and the photos he took in the future of San Francisco destroyed. Now I'm reading his chronicled conversations with the Pleiadians. My head is spinning! :huh:

Also some are commenting about new technologies released by end of Sept (?)

Ahh....

I've heard of a deadline very close to the end of Sept.

People have to demonstrate by then that they are capable of self respect and respecting others; that they are able to evolve once they are free of the reptilian mind control; that they are able to help themselves.

I think this means that whilst the ETs/EDs will remove/destroy the negative forces which we humans are not able to, by virtue of our inferior technology, we need to show that once the reptilian influence is removed, we will remove the weakened members/minions of the cabal ourselves, and also to co-operate and help the weaker members of our society out of our own free will.

But that's just my take on this.

I'm asking Tanaath of the Silver Legion for more info.

Someone's notes on the show:

To me it sounds like some stuff Drake has picked up around the web, mixed with some very exciting news for his Militia followers, almost as if it was fabricated for the sole purpose of getting them excited... "Militias will be contacted by the military. Get your stuff together now.", "TPTB have been afraid we were coming to shoot them." And excited they are. It's like a militia orgy over on Drake's FB page :rolleyes:

And one more person's quick summary:

Thanks.

Archived