Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

LIKE "WHITE DRAGONS", I suppose (?)

White Nobility

Lorenzo-the-Magnificent-d-007.jpg

Lorenzo the Magnificent

I have received instructions to reveal some occult information to the public.

This is the first among several blog posts that will reveal to the general public some positive groups that have never been revealed yet and have worked towards the liberation of the planet, some of them for millennia.

The first of those groups is the White Nobility. During human history, not all aristocratic families have associated themselves with the Cabal. Many have resisted passively, some even actively. Noblesse oblige was not an empty phrase for them but an actual imperative to help the less fortunate remainder of humanity. The most famous among White Nobility families are the Medicis that helped to bring about the Renaissance which laid the foundation of our modern world.

Common ground for all those noble families is the occult tradition that goes back a few millennia into the mystery schools of ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt. Mysteries of the Goddess are their greatest secret and their main occult weapon against the Cabal. Many of White Nobility families have a strong connection with Mary Magdalene and the Grail mysteries and are connected with positive Templar groups.

Black Nobility families that are associated with the Jesuits are allergic to the Goddess energy. They would like to wipe it out from the surface of the planet and have tried to do so many times. Members of families such as Pallavicini, Orsini, Massimo, Borghese, Aldobrandini, Colonna, Pacelli, Odescalchi, Ortolani and Luzzatti are receiving their orders directly from the Archons and are at the core of conspiracy against the Goddess. They are waging an occult war against the White Nobility families that are trying to spread the Light and support feminine qualities such as compassion, receptivity, creativity, love…

Rothschilds are nobility wannabes (their lineage goes less than two and a half centuries back and they come from Bauer family which is German for farmer) and do not understand completely the occult war that is going on in the highest circles as they are left out of the information loop. They are too immersed into the physical matter as well. Meanwhile, Rockefellers are plain commoners and do not have the slightest idea about what is really going on.

Most of the White Nobility families are now located in Italy and serve as a counterforce against the Black Nobility. They have lost most of their wealth in the last two centuries, but their positive occult tradition is still very much alive. Their names must not yet be disclosed to the general public, they work tirelessly in the background for the benefit of humanity. They are not associated directly with the Savoy family as some people think. Some of them are involved with creation of the new and fair financial system that will replace the current one very soon, another group is focused on revealing occult knowledge of the ages. I have received instructions from the Resistance to involve White Nobility in Operation Dreamland that is part of the Plan for the planetary liberation.

Those among them who are interested in becoming part of this can contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com . Victory of the Light!

/more: http://2012portal.blogspot.hk/

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a bit lost - How many times has he done this ?

Tactical Green Light is Officially On; Mass Arrests Imminent; End Game Commences

Commentary from The Galactic Free Press: We have restrained from Posting Drakes information for a couple of Weeks. However, we all discussed this Latest Update Information and it was valid enough to post. Drake has insider information on the ground in which we do not have. We will see how everything unfolds. Remember We are all In this Together. All Our Love Mother and Father God and The Earth Allies

Posted by eClinik on August 9, 2012 in Solutions

We were told to expect at least two “green lights”, i.e. financial and tactical. And we were waiting for the tactical for some time now. That time has come and officially we are now in Tactical Green Light!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 – Drake’s Mid-Week Update [MP3]

Drake Said:

To perform arrests: Study the Insurrection Act (1807). Study Article I, Section VIII, and the Citizens Arrest doc from Drake’s website. Charges of treason must come before Congress. For a treason charge you must find a Judge Advocate (military) who is brave.

There is a huge team of military flag officers and retired inactive officers supporting our movement. The inactive ones have been recalled to duty; This is the first time in history that this has happened. Troop and equipment movements are for our protection. We are now in the End Game. Troops have been issued live ammunition.

/see: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/draketactical-green-light-officially-end-game-commences

http://americannationalmilitia.com/2012/08/more-documentation-keenan/

More Documentation – Keenan

—– Forwarded Message —–

To: ’Drake Bailey’

Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 2:26 PM

Subject: FW:

Blue Book established the blood lines. Queen E and Bill C are in it…Most of the Royal Families are in it. They have kept the money amongst the families from the very beginning.

SAM_51881-150x150.jpg

SAM_51901-150x150.jpg

SAM_51921-150x150.jpg

SAM_51941-150x150.jpg

SAM_51961-150x150.jpg

SAM_51981-150x150.jpg

SAM_52001-150x150.jpg

Operation Dreamland - The Second Renaissance

Operation Dreamland is an operation of the Light forces to start a new Renaissance on the surface of this planet. The first Renaissance 500 years ago has been initialized by a certain positive occult group behind the White Nobility in 15th century Florence.

The second Renaissance will be started by the same occult group worldwide and will herald the final victory of the free human spirit over the forces of limitation.

Contact has been made with White Nobility lineages that were involved with the birth of the first Renaissance and might as well help with the creation of the second.

It goes on to this part:

"Saint Germain Trust has been established in the late 18th century by Comte de Saint Germain with a purpose of assisting the Lightworkers at the time of the shift of the ages. Saint Germain Trust will be unblocked as soon as the Cabal is removed at the Event. Lightworkers will be finally able to live in abundance."

Now, to me THIS IS NUTTY !

Can someone please explain to me: Where is all that wealth stored? And Why have we not see any price impact from that wealth in the markets?

Here's the reality:

If someone suddenly dropped a huge amount of wealth, like long-hidden gold, on the market then the price of that asset would collapse, and it would not be worth what the holders think it is.

In the end, wealth is something which will incentivise people to work, or maybe, give up other assets they hold. People will work for gold. But if suddenly there is 10x as much gold in the market as anyone thought existed, the price may collapse by 90% or even 99%.

Think about it: If Lightworkers are not willing to work in the way that other people are willing to pay for, how are they going to be able to receive "abundance" (other people's work, and other people's assets) that Cobra seems to be promising to them.

Operation Dreamland - The Second Renaissance

Operation Dreamland is an operation of the Light forces to start a new Renaissance on the surface of this planet. The first Renaissance 500 years ago has been initialized by a certain positive occult group behind the White Nobility in 15th century Florence.

The second Renaissance will be started by the same occult group worldwide and will herald the final victory of the free human spirit over the forces of limitation.

Contact has been made with White Nobility lineages that were involved with the birth of the first Renaissance and might as well help with the creation of the second.

It goes on to this part:

"Saint Germain Trust has been established in the late 18th century by Comte de Saint Germain with a purpose of assisting the Lightworkers at the time of the shift of the ages. Saint Germain Trust will be unblocked as soon as the Cabal is removed at the Event. Lightworkers will be finally able to live in abundance."

Now, to me THIS IS NUTTY !

Can someone please explain to me: Where is all that wealth stored? And Why have we not see any price impact from that wealth in the markets?

Here's the reality:

If someone suddenly dropped a huge amount of wealth, like long-hidden gold, on the market then the price of that asset would collapse, and it would not be worth what the holders think it is.

In the end, wealth is something which will incentivise people to work, or maybe, give up other assets they hold. People will work for gold. But if suddenly there is 10x as much gold in the market as anyone thought existed, the price may collapse by 90% or even 99%.

Think about it: If Lightworkers are not willing to work in the way that other people are willing to pay for, how are they going to be able to receive "abundance" (other people's work, and other people's assets) that Cobra seems to be promising to them.

I was like hmmmm, Comte of St. Germain....how do I know that guy? Oh yes, he made an appearance in the book I just finished. So I had to dig a little deeper to learn of his real circumstances and came across this info on the wiki page:

The Count died in his residence in the factory on the 27th February 1784, while the Prince was staying in Kassel, and the death was recorded in the register of the St. Nicolai Church in Eckernförde.[19] He was buried March 2 and the cost of the burial was listed in the accounting books of the church the following day.[20] The official burial site for the Count is at Nicolai Church (German St. Nicolaikirche) in Eckernförde. He was buried in a private grave. On April 3 the same year, the mayor and the city council of Eckernförde issued an official proclamation about the auctioneering off of the Count's remaining effects in case no living relative would appear within a designated time period to lay claim on them.[21] Prince Charles donated the factory to the crown and it was afterwards converted into a hospital.

Jean Fuller-Overton found, during her research, that the Count's estate upon his death was: a packet of paid and receipted bills and quittances, 82 Rthler and 13 shillings (cash), 29 various groups of items of clothing (this includes gloves, stockings, trousers, shirts, etc.), 14 linen shirts, 8 other groups of linen items, and various sundries (razors, buckles, toothbrushes, sunglasses, combs, etc.). There were no diamonds, jewels, gold, or any other riches. There were no kept cultural items from travels, personal items (like his violin), or any notes of correspondence.[22]

How interesting, eh? Where did all his money go? :mellow:

I was like hmmmm, Comte of St. Germain....how do I know that guy? Oh yes, he made an appearance in the book I just finished. So I had to dig a little deeper to learn of his real circumstances and came across this info on the wiki page:

How interesting, eh? Where did all his money go? :mellow:

The Lightworkers will tell you:

IN THE TRUST, which he still manages (haha)

Alfred Webre interviews Drake Kent Bailey

Wherein Drake claims that he was part of a ET-influenced genetics program

:

VANCOUVER, BC - In a wide-ranging August 20, 2012 ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Drake Kent Bailey, an exo-philosopher and radio host widely know as "Drake", explored the nature and future of a matrix of forces that reportedly govern human consciousness and actions, as well as the future of religions and human belief systems.

The Future of the Matrix

The future of the Matrix component of the interview was born when in a private phone conversation, Drake shared with Alfred that he had lived with the originator of The Matrix Trilogy, later adapted to feature films. This interview is a follow-on of the parallels and differences between the matrix that controls our reality and The Matrix of the film.

Earth, humanity, our solar system, our galaxy and universe are on a collective, accelerated ascension, with Earth moving from the 3rd dimension through the 4th through the 5th dimension.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/08/video-future-of-matrix-we-are-fractal.html

Alfred Webre interviews Drake Kent Bailey

Wherein Drake claims that he was part of a ET-influenced genetics program

:

VANCOUVER, BC - In a wide-ranging August 20, 2012 ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Drake Kent Bailey, an exo-philosopher and radio host widely know as "Drake", explored the nature and future of a matrix of forces that reportedly govern human consciousness and actions, as well as the future of religions and human belief systems.

The Future of the Matrix

The future of the Matrix component of the interview was born when in a private phone conversation, Drake shared with Alfred that he had lived with the originator of The Matrix Trilogy, later adapted to feature films. This interview is a follow-on of the parallels and differences between the matrix that controls our reality and The Matrix of the film.

Earth, humanity, our solar system, our galaxy and universe are on a collective, accelerated ascension, with Earth moving from the 3rd dimension through the 4th through the 5th dimension.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/08/video-future-of-matrix-we-are-fractal.html

FYI, there's a lot of drama going on in Drakes FB page. Drake presented some document related to the Neil Keenan thing and someone, a former legal aid, pointed out that it was a fabricated document because it had JFK's signature with items on the document that were dated AFTER he died. Drake and his moderators refused/unable to address that particular question and eventually booted off a bunch of people that wouldn't stop questioning it. They spun off and started a new group, which is better IMO because it's not as "sheepish". During all this, Alfred was made a moderator on Drake's page, but then quit being moderator. The people on the new page have been talking about this interview and were looking forward to it. They pretty much think Drake is a shill at this point. Also on Drake's page, the moderators decided that only moderators could post new topics so they tried that out for a bit before everyone had a fit, and now they've gone back to everyone posting. And when someone asked for a list of moderators, they said something like "why does it matter?". I suspect they've lost a lot of followers in all this.

FYI, there's a lot of drama going on in Drakes FB page. ...They spun off and started a new group, which is better IMO because it's not as "sheepish". ...They pretty much think Drake is a shill at this point.

Here's what we actually know about Drake:

+ He wears a beard and a funny hat, perhaps as "a disguise", but dressed that way is highly "eccentric" looking

+ He craves attention, and is willing to speak in an incautious way to gain it

+ He claims connections with "highly level insiders" in the US military, and with ETs

+ Those contacts appear to have misinformed him about Mass Arrests, etc.

+ He claims some special psychic abilities, but seems to lack discernment

+ He easily falls into "wrangles" with people, and many friends lose confidence in him

+ He is long winded, but occasionally comes up with interesting ideas and "disclosures"

All-in-all, he is a bizarre but somewhat fascinating character, whose statements need to be taken as mostly unreliable, suspect-until-proven. We have not yet seen a clear "hit" on any of his major predictions.

I was a little surprised to see Alfred Webre pick him up. But perhaps Alfred wanted more attention for his Exopolitics Efforts

News from Neil Keenan / by Drake

To Drake from Neil Keenan...

[1:46:30 PM | Edited 1:46:40 PM] Neil Keenan: Notice: The drums are rumbling from far away. Seems as though they are all ready to move to change the climate. It is what we have been waiting for.

[1:47:08 PM] Neil Keenan: Am not allowed to say anything more.

[1:47:14 PM] Neil Keenan: Pay attention

Drake: Enough is enough.

/see: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/08/news-from-neil-keenan-drake-enough-is.html

Yeah.

But what does it mean ?

We might all address the same comment to Drake himself

Here's what we actually know about Drake:

+ He wears a beard and a funny hat, perhaps as "a disguise", but dressed that way is highly "eccentric" looking

+ He craves attention, and is willing to speak in an incautious way to gain it

+ He claims connections with "highly level insiders" in the US military, and with ETs

+ Those contacts appear to have misinformed him about Mass Arrests, etc.

+ He claims some special psychic abilities, but seems to lack discernment

+ He easily falls into "wrangles" with people, and many friends lose confidence in him

+ He is long winded, but occasionally comes up with interesting ideas and "disclosures"

All-in-all, he is a bizarre but somewhat fascinating character, whose statements need to be taken as mostly unreliable, suspect-until-proven.

I was a little surprised to see Alfred Webre pick him up. But perhaps Alfred wanted more attention for his Exopolitics Efforts

That's what they're saying on that new group, that Alfred wants his audience.

And let's not forget more than one prediction having not materialized in the slightest.

That's what they're saying on that new group, that Alfred wants his audience.

And let's not forget more than one prediction having not materialized in the slightest.

Yes. That must be it.

Alfred wants to grab Drake's audience while he still has one.

I have warmed to Alfred, thought I find him to have an awkward speaking pattern, which makes him harder to listen to than a "master", like Wilcock. Still, he has some strange ideas. As a small example, he said the House of Windsor is "worth $100 Trillion." That is simply not credible. Anyone who bothers to collect information on how much wealth in in the world, will find that laughable - Where would they store it? What form is it held? (The total wealth of US Households has been estimated at $63 Trillion - and the Queen owns MORE than that? Where is it held, off planet?) It doesn't take much work to check an exaggerate claim like that, and Webre should check it, and defend it, if he believes it after checking.

Yes. That must be it.

Alfred wants to grab Drake's audience while he still has one.

I have warmed to Alfred, thought I find him to have an awkward speaking pattern, which makes him harder to listen to than a "master", like Wilcock. Still, he has some strange ideas. As a small example, he said the House of Windsor is "worth $100 Trillion." That is simply not credible. Anyone who bothers to collect information on how much wealth in in the world, will find that laughable - Where would they store it? What form is it held? (The total wealth of US Households has been estimated at $63 Trillion - and the Queen owns MORE than that? Where is it held, off planet?) It doesn't take much work to check an exaggerate claim like that, and Webre should check it, and defend it, if he believes it after checking.

He best be careful with his words. I think I read somewhere that he will run as Andrew Basiago's VP for 2016 :mellow:

He best be careful with his words. I think I read somewhere that he will run as Andrew Basiago's VP for 2016 :mellow:

What a different world we will have if that really occurs.

For Basiago to run for President, he will first have to get people to take him seriously,

and maybe 1-2% could see him that way now. To have a meaningful number take him seriously,

a number of his strange claims will have to be accepted as reality.

What future for someone like Obama, if Andy's "reality" becomes our reality

What a different world we will have if that really occurs.

For Basiago to run for President, he will first have to get people to take him seriously,

and maybe 1-2% could see him that way now. To have a meaningful number take him seriously,

a number of his strange claims will have to be accepted as reality.

What future for someone like Obama, if Andy's "reality" becomes our reality

Well, it happens Mr. Basiago just had something to say about that:

Andrew D. Basiago Osiris, I will run a broadly based campaign and earn the votes, just as I have earned adherents to my truth campaign. After my second appearance on Coast to Coast AM, 65% of the over 7,000 listeners participating in the Insta-Poll believed me and only 21% disbelieved me. That's a super majority, my friend. Similar results have followed my public appearances. My Presidential campaign will be similarly effective because I will be leading it. Andy

Monday at 4:10pm · Like · 5

Well, it happens Mr. Basiago just had something to say about that:

He sounds genuine.

But that does not mean people truly "believe" him (enough to want him as a leader)

Here's Drake's latest FB post:

Drake Kent

The fun is just beginning...more and more juicy is comin...

Much more than just this...

Git ready to...

GIT-R-DONE

Like · · Follow Post ·

Seriously? :blink:

And more:

Drake Kent This time is different...we are in tactical position to do it...NOW!

7 hours ago · Like · 23

Drake Kent AND

7 hours ago · Like · 7

Drake Kent Other forces have been notified that we are going ahead with the actions everyone has been waiting for... I will issue an ALERT very soon now. The REAL Alert...

7 hours ago · Like · 38

Drake Kent it ain't quite time yet..BUT..everyone needs to get ready for real action. OK?

6 hours ago · Like · 14

I swear, Drake is the BEST militia cheerleader EVAH! :P

Hurry Up... and Whoops !

Here's Drake's latest FB post:

Seriously? :blink:

Drake Kent This time is different...we are in tactical position to do it...NOW!

7 hours ago · Like · 23

Drake Kent AND

7 hours ago · Like · 7

Drake Kent Other forces have been notified that we are going ahead with the actions everyone has been waiting for... I will issue an ALERT very soon now. The REAL Alert...

7 hours ago · Like · 38

Drake Kent it ain't quite time yet..BUT..everyone needs to get ready for real action. OK?

6 hours ago · Like · 14

LOL

"This time is different... it ain't quite time yet"

The man flashes more green lights than a hungry hooker

Cobra Update: Message to the general population

August 25, 2012

There is a very important operation of the Light forces that is reaching its climax today. This has provoked a very strong reaction from the dark side and this has led to unusually high percentage of negative comments in my blog. Until this operation is over, all comments are blocked. In the future all comments that personally attack anyone, are extremely negative or vulgar will be removed.

My blog is a communications hub for the Light forces and not a trash bin so I would ask everyone to post your comments accordingly.

To clarify some confusion, I am simply a messenger for a certain group of the Light forces and do NOT belong to the Cabal. The same is true for my contacts that provide me intel.

I would suggest everyone to focus upon the Light, especially today.

/see: http://2012portal.blogspot.hk/

=== ===

FOLLOW UP

R13/7 complete. L0 radius: 2.0m.

Posted by Cobra at 3:02 AM

Omega Pandora POS to surface stable, compression grid activated LOGN5.2

I guess Cobra is coming out of hiding. Physically, I mean. Wish I could go.

Schedule of Events

October 26th to October 28th Torino, Italy

November 9th to November 11th Austin, Texas

November 16th to November 18th Charlotte, North Carolina

November 23th to November 25th Laguna Beach, California

November 30th to December 2nd Sint Maarten, Caribbean

December 16th to December 22th Giza, Egypt

http://www.portal2012.org

Anyone here able to go? Would LOVE a report on this.

edit: That is, if you'd be willing to break the rules a bit ;)

Non-disclosure agreement must be signed by each participant

No photography or recording

Topics presented may be subject to change

Cobra: Window for New Conferences

Cobra Conferences Around the World

As you probably know, there is the second Window of Opportunity for divine intervention that is opening very soon:

10-21-2012 : Day of Decision

11-22-2012 : Eleventh Gate

12-21-2012 : Day of the Contact

For this time window I have received clearance to go public in a limited way in a number of conferences around the world where people will receive more in-depth intel and will be able to ask questions. The locations of those conferences are strategically positioned on planetary vortex points to enhance the planetary Light body grid. The purpose of the conferences is twofold: to strengthen the planetary Light body with vortex activations and to bring some Light and clarity in the minds of dedicated lightworkers. Each of the conferences will be a unique energetic event. You can help making this viral by posting this information on your websites, blogs and facebook.

+ continues: http://2012portal.blogspot.hk/

Archived