Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

WHO is on the To-be-Arrested List

Bill Wood interviews Drake - 2012-05-03_FR_Deatra_Drake_BillWood.mp3

MP3: /source: http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archive/download.php?id=Freedom_Reigns

Part 1

Part 2

"A lot of the names will be obvious. Some will not.

And some who you think should be arrested will not be.

They may be 'helping out' with the program, and have agreed 'deals' to help."

Drake: "I deal directly with the people who will be doing this..."

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ACT or Get off the Stage" Time is coming up soon...

(In Response to):

Chartered Surveyor, on 04 May 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

...This is were we are with the ET stuff and mass arrests.

Not going to happen buddy without full blown social unrest...

=== UNQUOTE =====

Okay.

Maybe.

But this much is clear: Drake is not backing off on any of his story (yet)

(Link to Post #51, just above)

In this podcast, he says that 14 lives (including children) have been lost on the effort so far.

"I have had dealings with these people (bad guys) already. I didn't like it. But I did not back up.

... A nice PEACEFUL transition is what I am aiming for."

I suppose we will know something pretty soon.

http://johnkettler.com/etseds-spooks-drake-and-the-plan/comment-page-18/#comment-8458

sloynaz says:

May 5, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Hey Sunfire hope your doing well, have a comment if am I correct list for mass arrest is over 300 thousand.

Loynaz

Sunfire says:

May 5, 2012 at 4:31 pm

it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case with the amount. There are a lot of bad people.

Someone posted these comments on the latest Drake broadcast:

Summary of today’s comments by Drake:

There will be no problems with Social Security and Military pensions.

There may be a few gunfights.

No attorneys (BAR members) will be holding federal offices in the future.

Most small investors will not be hurt due to the RV.

All central banks controlled by the Cabal have been liened.

The technology will be announced that can neutralize the radiation problem in Japan.

IRS will be closed.

Too many people are now aware of the fraud for the Reset not to happen.

There's an even newer Podcast from Sunday

May 6th Podcast

======

A / . http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archive/Freedom_Reigns/2012-05-06A-FR-WSR-with-Deatra-and-Drake-part1.mp3

B / . http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archive/Freedom_Reigns/2012-05-06B-FR-WSR-with-Deatra-and-Drake-part2.mp3

/archive: http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archive/download.php?id=Freedom_Reigns

(I listened to part of it.)

Drake is now rather pissed off with some comments on Camelot, and threatening to sue.

(A lawsuit "for action only, not damages. They may be disbanded.")

Project Camelot and Project Avalon were recently served with a multi-million $ lawsuit, but not (yet) from Corso or Drake.

"David Wilcock warned me, Camelot was a 'rag bag.' "

In answer to a question: Is Obama a good guy or bad guy:

"He may be a switcher-ino."

"Ron Paul knows what is going on."

I agree with the comments re:Camelot.

I've seen a n umber of complaints about the way KC was cutting off the people she was interviewing because they were not saying things the way she wanted. I remember the way she interviewed Bob Dean, the way she kept stopping him from speaking. That woman is working for the cabal. Others have agreed with me.

It's the controlled opposition again - like Alex Jones. Sure they help to wake people up but these people would have woken up anyway and that's what these cabal agents' agenda is - to capture the attention of the newly awakened and steer them. I guess their intention is to keep us in a state of fear.

We are at end times now. People will show their true colours. Stay strong and do not fear. Sites like this one have a function - to help those waking up and seeking answers. We are way ahead of the crowd here. Not all can cope with what is coming. Future Shock is about to hit us but I think you, Dr B, and I are well positioned to handle it. Those pesky shills will dissipate soon. It's going to be wonderful. Make sure you live your life to the full now. If there's anything you ever wanted to do, to feel, to experience - do it now.

People will show their true colours. Stay strong and do not fear. Sites like this one have a function - to help those waking up and seeking answers. We are way ahead of the crowd here. Not all can cope with what is coming. Future Shock is about to hit us but I think you, Dr B, and I are well positioned to handle it. Those pesky shills will dissipate soon. It's going to be wonderful. Make sure you live your life to the full now. If there's anything you ever wanted to do, to feel, to experience - do it now.

Well, mostly I hope you are right about that.

But I am pretty certain that things will not play out exactly the way we are hoping, and there may be some big BUMPS along the way.

I have to say, I have been a little disappointed that we have not seen more people actively posting in the Fringe section. Sometimes I doubt that people really "get" the magnitude of change which may lie in the not-to-distant future.

I have tried to develop a reasonably good intuition about people's true intentions, and who has something useful to say. (as you have developed too). And I have tried to pick up and organise the useful material here. Thanks for your own great efforts also in that regard.

I am sure we have both gone down a few blind alleys, since nearly everyone seems to be offering a confusing blend of truth and half-truth. But a slow 2 steps forward, one step back, process, I think we have found our way closer to the deeper truth. If the average person becomes shocked and paralyzed by revelations in the months to come, and think we may be able to offer people help in finding a pathway through the confusion.

And maybe that will prove to be the bigger mission of this website over the long run.

=== ===

Question: Is DRAKE for real?

Honestly, I do not know. My sense from his comments is that he is a decent guy, with good intentions, and he genuinely believes the changes he is talking about are likely to come about. Be he will not personally drive the changes. He is merely a spokesman. His accuracy will depend on the actions of people in the military (and key civilians) and he cannot control these other people. So he, like the rest of us, may be surprised by how actual events do play out.

Two reasons that I have established a thread to follow his comments are:

1 / He speaks clearly about what he expects to come, and offers some defined timelines

2 / His deadlines are not far away (say end-of-May), and so we will not have to wait long, or waste much more time if he proves to be inaccurate - just another purveyor of dreamlike "hopium." On the other hand, if he proves accurate, it may be important to have an early understanding of how the events he describes may play out.

/posted on GLP too: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1859722/pg1

CAMELOT "Peace Truce" ?

Kerry seems to have found peace with Drake's camp:

"Drake recognizes he had the wrong party it was Avalon...Drake has agreed to read my post tomorrow morning his time and post a retraction/apology tomorrow on his Facebook."

We have agreed to talk further in the next few days.

- Kerry Cassidy

DRAKE GETS HIS FACTS WRONG

Monday, 07 May 2012 / Written by Kerry Cassidy

"HEY DRAKE,

The SITE you are talking about is not Project Camelot. You are talking about Project Avalon. That is a what is called a FORUM. I and Project Camelot have nothing to do with Project Avalon. Comments about you posted on Avalon are done by Forum members and there is a disclaimer posted on all forums that the owners are not responsible for the opinions of those posting.

PROJECT AVALON is owned and run by Bill Ryan. Bill Ryan and I split up our collaboration on Project Camelot in January of 2010. If you want to sue him (which is ludicrious) he is English! And lives in Vilacabamba. So good luck. Further he is not responsible for the opinions or postings of forum members.

Try getting your facts right. That would go a long way to making you guys worth listening to... Lying about me and Project Camelot is useless.

The following link is exactly what I have written in response to Drake's interview with David Wilcock and has nothing to do with what some other person wrote who did investigation of Drake on Project Avalon.

And just for the record, David Wilcock is a friend of mine and has been notified of your lies."

--Kerry Cassidy

Project Camelot

/see: http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1063:drake-gets-his-facts-wrong&catid=31&Itemid=218

CHANGES & CHANGES OF OPINION about Drake - from Project Avalon/

=======

(JustOne, on ProjectAvalon had a "Change of Heart", and started a thread about it):

Because I was such a rabid cheerleader for Drake and the Plan I had to create a specific thread stating my change of heart and the reasons why.

The first reason – Bill Ryan’s doubts.

Bill has been around. Bill experienced the Charles episode first hand.

Because of all the videos Bill has made (and in which he has participated), it is hard to not have a sense of knowing Bill. I trust his experience and intuition.

Bill has stated he will eat his hat and put it on youtube if The Plan actually happens. Bill suggested in a post to check out this site that appears to be a well researched alternative news/commentary portal - Joel Skousen

www.worldaffairsbrief.com

I followed his advice, accessed the site and requested the free mailing which addressed the Drake/Wilcock/Fullford claims. To honor their copyright I cannot post the article, but I suggest you go get your free mailing like I did. The author makes several compelling arguments that The Plan is all (ok I will say “likely”) bogus.

The second reason – the Jim Sparks interview

Again thanks to Bill and also Kerry when they were doing Camelot together, I watched an interview of Jim Sparks - http://projectcamelot.org/jim_sparks.html

I apologize that I cannot recall which of the two interviews I heard this argument but here was the gist of it,,.

The writer/JustOne - (added 2012-04-29)

/source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44427-Change-of-heart-regarding-Drake-Wilcock-Fulford-and-The-Plan

=== And then later, in post #163, he suddenly got over his doubts:

Hi - I have updated my original post to include my final position on Drake and the Plan - this is after a brief period of disillusionment but I have returned to where my heart says to be and I have solidified my position and will not change it anymore -

I 100% believe in Drake. I believe Drake 100% believes the people that have contacted him. I believe Drake is not being controlled by the dark, unseen forces. Drake has explored this dark side in the past. I believe he has emerged from the dark side, indeed has emerged better equipped as he has intimate knowledge of the dark, unseen powers of the adversary of humanity.

I do not believe just a single source has contacted Drake. I believe he has several sources which are united and inside the present military and/or alphabet agencies. I believe these sources are credible and are in positions to make the Plan happen when the green light is given.

Because of my personal ET/ED abductee experience which probably was by negative ET/EDs, I certainly believe there can be positive ET/EDs. Because of information from Drake/Wilcock and even Fulford (who used to stay away from ET/ED stuff) that positive ET/EDs have been involved in clearing out some of the underground bases and are behind the weapons failures my hopes for humanity are higher than if we had to do this all on our own. Thus, I believe that a joint human / positive ET/ED force stand a worthwhile chance to take the power away from the dark cabal.

/see: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44427-Change-of-heart-regarding-Drake-Wilcock-Fulford-and-The-Plan/page9

JOEL SKOUSEN's Critique

BEWARE THE CLAIMS OF “DRAKE” AND FULFORD

By Joel Skousen Mon 23rd Apr 2012

From time to time I have to publish a warning about disinformation people trying to lead the liberty movement astray and bring it into ridicule. Recently, claims by David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford are once again causing subscribers to email me for comment. Both Wilcock and Fulford may be sincere patriots but they have been listening to disinformation experts who are whispering bogus conspiracy claims in their ears....

. . .

I’m taking the time to cover this because too many people in the liberty movement want to believe it. Don’t. It’s total wishful thinking, and not good thinking at that, as I have pointed out in my comments. There are two major flaws in this claim that completely destroy its credibility:

1) That the military is going to arrest the entire cabal and those that support them. This has two aspects: First, there is no one who knows “who they are” outside of a hundred or so front men. If you don’t know who they all are how do you arrest and eradicate them? And how do you prove their guilt? There is no way to distinguish between them and the multiple layers of involvement by other dupes in conspiracy without being with them on the inside. Only a few know the entire plot, and we don’t know who they are. And even if we did, we don’t have access to their past secret communications that would prove their complicity and guilt. Most people going along with globalism are at some level of compliance ranging from ambition to get ahead to fear of bucking a powerful control system. How do you sort out the guilt? Second, the military hierarchy filters out those who oppose government policy and never promotes them to high rank. Believing in a military revolution in today’s world of yesmanship is an illusion of grand proportions. Ask those of us who have been officers in the military and seen how unthinking and controlled the system is.

2) If Drake really knew something like this were coming, he would never run around giving interviews on the subject. To reveal it beforehand would only have the effect of unleashing a massive dragnet by the establishment intelligence agencies to root out those military officers (if they did exist) who are conspiring to arrest them.

All of this is so patently ridiculous that I’m embarrassed for the movement and those good people who are taken in by it. But, perhaps that’s part of the purpose—to drive thinking people away and discredit the ones who understand how the true conspiracy operates.

/source/ post# 119: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44427-Change-of-heart-regarding-Drake-Wilcock-Fulford-and-The-Plan/page6

Dennis Leahy on PA did a good job of rebutting Skousen's rebuttal of Drake:

...Why on Earth this flimsy rebuttal is getting cited as of major significance. This rebuttal is really very poor, and drops to typical mockery, hyperbole that are the hallmarks of a troll. Rather than break it all up into quoted segments, I'll use color to make my points. Joel's comments in Blue. My comments in GREEN (I had to use bold or it looked kinda similar to the blue)

REACTIONS to Skousen's points, as above

#1: {Who they are?

Well it would not be hard to make a list of a few dozen of the top players, right? These are not hardened soldiers, they are mostly fancy pants, privileged, white men who have never had to go four hours without their favorite beverage, at their favorite temperature. These cowards will start singing after the first missed wine and cheese hour passes. Don't worry, when the blabbing starts, you'll need terabytes on recorders to get it all down.

Secondly, good. Broadcast that meme. You're right Joel, no one could move through the ranks that harbored ill-will toward criminal and depraved behavior. No need to worry, Dark Cabal guys, relax. heheheheh}

#2: {Right again Joel. It is impossible.

Dark Cabal guys, relax, keep laundering that drug money, keep ordering up the children for sex, keep doing all the dirty back-room deals, keep oppressing the useless eaters. You are safe. Nothing could possibly happen to you. In fact, have theme parties based on this! Sing karaoke songs making up new words naming all the co-conspirators! Be really daring! Film yourselves doing your most depraved deeds! Have a contest to see who has the most incriminating video! Have some fun with this! }

/continues/post#137:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44427-Change-of-heart-regarding-Drake-Wilcock-Fulford-and-The-Plan/page7

Leahy's rebuttal of the rebuttal is weak on point#2.

Actually, I think one needs to take these together,

I reckon that Drake is trying the FRIGHTEN members of the Cabal into revealing who the real insiders are.

They need to think something really well-planned and strongly-supported is coming down, and then they may "sing" and reveal deep insider secrets to get off with a lighter sentence.

But IMHO Drake is going to have to have to have something more than mere words to pull this off. Without some sort of "show off force" from "upstairs", I doubt that many of these Cabal senior leutenants are going to risk their own safety by revealing waht they know.

Thus, the ET Event - if one is coming - is going to be one of the key parts of this plan.

Dennis Leahy on PA did a good job of rebutting Skousen's rebuttal of Drake:

...Why on Earth this flimsy rebuttal is getting cited as of major significance. This rebuttal is really very poor, and drops to typical mockery, hyperbole that are the hallmarks of a troll...

(This is from Bill Ryan, apparently):

Re: Change of heart regarding Drake/Wilcock/Fulford and The Plan

Posted by Space_Ace =====

Excellent post, Dennis Leahy! Those "debunking" Drake are either disinfo agents or brainwashed fools who don't realize that if mass arrests don't happen, we obviously can't win our freedom. It's far worse to not even try than try and fail. If we don't try, we automatically fail anyway!

=== close quote =====

This very unintelligent response begs the question:

What are you, personally, "trying" to do -- that you might "fail" at?

It looks like you're posting on a forum... and that's all.

Do you see? My guess is that you're doing nothing at all beyond being an armchair cheerleader for someone else's wishful thinking (or delusion -- take your pick). Please realize that this is not helping the world in any way.

[i might add that I raise my eyebrows a little at being called a disinfo agent or a brainwashed fool! Neither could be further from any truth. I suspect that one or two other members may also bridle just a fraction at this.]

= Bill Ryan, Project Avalon founder

"Apparently Obama is a good guy now according to Drake and his Executive Orders are strictly for the Cabal and to maintain stability."

Paraphrasing someone's comment from above:

"I will believe Obama is 'a good guy' when I see evidence of it."

The evidence has been to the contrary so far.

Not Really! He has been doing Jiu Jitsu or Judo Negotiating, using the opponents strength against them, and trapping them with it. Think about it, Stupid he is not, why would he EVER vote for the NDAA in an election year!!!!

Well, that's what "Bill Wood" (Bill Brockbrader) seems to think.

He seems to think that the Mass Arrests programme is only possible because President Obama will be behind it.

And once the job is done, Obama will gracefully retire, and leave the elections to Ron Paul.

What a marvelous switcheroo that would be !

/GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1824953/pg1#31046303

Haven't listen to the broadcast but someone said Drake named June as the month for the mass arrests.

Ladidadida.....

The JUNE date may come from Fulford. Or at least it was repeated by him:

What needs to be seen in the coming weeks is if the US military and agencies are really the good guys who are ready to resume their role as super heroes and protectors of the planet earth. If they are, they can be assured of generous continued financing as they restructure themselves for a period of global peace and prosperity.

There is a fellow by the name of Drake going around the various anti-cabal internet sites promising pentagon action and mass arrests in June. Neil Keenan confirms that Drake is a genuine US military person authorized to speak within limited parameters. If he is for real and the military is serious, they need to force the corporate media to start reporting the truth and they need to suspend from office all politicians who have been bribed by the cabal. That means most politicians.

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/ben-fulford-the-white-dragon-roars-europe-rattles-plus-inside-report-on-secret-financial-deals/

This is all smoke n mirrors to keep us busy talking and not really affecting change.

ravenmoon1165 in reply to TheAmontron 1 week ago

I'm beginning to think this might be the case. But I'll reserve judgement for a while longer, perhaps we'll start to see some of these fabled arrests...

Avocadess says we will her Kerry interview Drake soon:

...Bill Wood and Eva's show. They have a show on Wolf Spirit every Monday. I had never listened to their show before, but thought I would take a listen -- and got an earful dissing Kerry Cassidy, and I became triply disappointed. For all her personality weaknesses she also has strengths and I think she's a damned good interviewer. The way they were putting her down on that show last night was unconscionable...

I also heard today that Kerry Cassidy is indeed going to interview Drake within a few days. I am very much looking forward to that interview!

/source: http://www.avocadess.com/avocadessblog

I think everyone following the Drake story will want to hear that interview.

Although the "body language" doesn't support this idea, it is almost as if the brief "conflict" between KC and D was engineered to generate more interest in the interview.

Like most other people who hear some reality in Drake's comments and actions, I am finding it hard to swallow the idea that Obama could be a "good guy", he has done so many things which damage and limit freedom, and put the US economy at risk.

Another saying "Obama is not a good guy" - but will not be around for the election

Deep Intel Down The Rabbit Hole 5-09-12

This another episode in the continued saga of what is really going on behind the curtains, from deep inside intel sources.

MASSIVE ARRESTS

There are allegations of rumored Gun battles and arrests ongoing especially in Washington DC. Those being 'rumored' now under house arrest (Remove passport, restricted movement, escorted by marshals) as of now are the Bushes, Clintons, Rockefeller, Pelosi, Reid and a Cast of hundreds if not thousands in the political/banking arena. These are ongoing operations under strict security.

Drake is right on per this heads up alert.

OBAMA

Obama is not a good guy and he is being removed. The dysfunctional and delusional Kenya Fraud was set up as the Fall Guy by his own puppet masters. All his communications have been recorded and used as evidence against him for treason, etc.. His exit from the scene with the least damage to the country is about to be activated. He will not be around for the 2012 election.

The past Columbia event was not just about the girls --- The Controlled Media is lying to us again!

Have you all noticed O's declining health and weight loss? What would cause this? Hmmmm!

SOROS - Puppet Master

Soros is on the run and multiple international warrants for his arrest are in place. He is running out of safe havens to run to.

BAHAMAS BAD GUYS HIDEOUT

The planned Bahama hideout for the bad guys is under increased scrutiny by international authorities and may be shut down in the near future, if not monitored by a thousand cameras, hearing bugs and satellites! Bad guys have no where to hide, even Bush's para quay hideout was shut down and given back to the people.

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS

Everything is in place to Go and awaiting the final signature of the London Trustee, who represents Europe and is the Final Signer. He should be in Hong Kong now for the sign off process. Then the GS funding can proceed immediately. This final process has been on & off for the last several months. Obama and Timmie Boy of the Fed UST were blocking it during the last several attempts.

This funding as I understand is the top of the pile funding for countries and big organizations.

PROSPERITY PROGRAMS PP

The Penalties & Fines envelopes (For USA only) are in the distribution mode at present. They have already reached the banks and the banks distribute them to the people. These are the accumulated penalties & fines paid by the bad guys for holding up this process. This is an ongoing high security process. We have rec'd confirms from Real PP recipients. It IS HAPPENING.

For PP holders - Be cautious, secretive and careful.

Most of the PP envelopes for P/F will be delivered this week per my sources.

The Real Prosperity Program distribution which is big like in B per individual shall be started several weeks later. These distributions are going out to humanitarian organizations and signed up individuals.

NESARA

As Drake correctly surmised, there are two Nesaras. A fake one is promoted by the Bush Cabal dark side.

The REAL GENUINE NESARA is totally awesome and heavy, dude!

THE REAL NESARA is founded in the Farm Claims rulings from the Supreme Court and does have a Plan book as alluded to by Drake. Step by step, all has been studied and planned.

The actions may be coming under a different name but the rulings are derived from NESARA.

Massive arrests are part of it.

CURRENCIES RV

Cannot reveal what I know at present. BUT - I was up most of the night waiting for bank codes from Wells Fargo for our OPC angels. The RV and Cash In is Imminent Imminent in BOLD LETTERS.

May these Blessings from GOD flow NOW!

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie :

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/05/deep-intel-down-rabbit-hole-5-09-12.html

Sean David Morton's take on the "Drake Story"

MP3 : http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Strange-Universe-32k-050812.mp3

(about 1:31 hours in, answering a question from "John from Boston")

====

+ Kerry Cassidy introduced "the cast of characters" (BB,DW,BF) to the world

+ Drake has unfairly attacked Kerry, and are telling lies

+ SDM predicted they would "become nasty" when attacked

+ "Mass arresting" much of the Congress is a crazy idea

+ One gang arresting another gang of criminals fixes nothing

+ A "huge freefall in the global economy" is now possible

(Are the resignations and the rumor of arrests, just a bluff?

Even so, it may be useful to allow the 99% people to feel more powerful.- John)

+ The Rothschild cabal controls info, "rigged the game", as after Waterloo

+ But it hasn't always worked out for the Banking cabal

+ It would make sense to threaten the bankers, and then maybe change things so:

+ 1/3 owned by banking clans, 1/3 by aristocracy, 1/3 by The People

+ May 1st 1776 was when the Illuminati was set up by Adam Weishaupt / *link

+ The May Day celebrations are associated with plans to eliminate monarchies

+ But inevitably, those with money will be in charge "unless you have a very educated populace"

+ As an example: the Hebrews had a unique system of government, coded by laws

+ Rockefellers are about rape-and-pillage, but the Rothschild system "comes with a blanket and pillow"

+ The elites that SDM talks to in NYC do not know what will happen

+ George Soros comes closest: thinks the US is breaking up, but he is "whistling Dixie"

+ DW and Drake don't know what is happening, anymore than the elites

+ Maybe the elites are resigning, to "go and hide" before the (expected) chaos breaks out

+ The elites are expatriating from the US (to 'pull out of the Federal franchise')

+ "Who is doing this, Mr Drake?" (ie filing paperwork to get States out of Federal system)

+ Adm. Fox Fallon, Obama, and Putin are stopping WW3

=== === ===

*Adam Weishaupt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

Update: Freedom Reigns Will Produce Their Own Show - No Comment On Bill Wood

Have gotten an email response from Freedom Reigns regarding their radio show. I also asked if the Wood/Brockbrader Obama/arrests message is real.

Here is their response:

We are producing our own show on blogtalk radio. We will have the links up as the schedule is completed.

We are not addressing Mr. Brockbrader further as we have already had our say.

Good to hear they will still be with us and we can probably expect to hear more from Drake.

They claim to have had their say about Wood/Brockbrader but I’ve never seen nor heard it. However, in looking for their ’say,’ I came across a thread about Bill Wood started on the Freedom Reigns Forum on Sunday. Not much in support for either Wood or Soetoro/Obama, there.

In a way, Freedom Reigns response about Wood says it all. I guess they don’t want the drama, and I don’t blame them.

As for Soetoro/Obama being a ‘Lightworker,’ here is something said by user oneinknow at their forum that I can agree with (emphasis added).

As for Bam Bam, I did see right at the git go that he was nothing more than a puppet and determined that something was not right with him as to me he had very dead eyes and no soul to speak of.

/source: http://domesticenemies.net/index.php?blog=2

This is all about divide and conquer.

Getting people all het up about whether Obama is a good guy (pretending to be a bad guy) or a bad guy (pretending to be a good guy) splits the people working against the cabal.

Maybe.

But unless Obama shows some clear sign of "turning", the hopes of this will evaporate soon.

DRAKE could be interpreted differently - about Obama

(here are his actual words):

From The Wolf Spirit Chat Room: "Can you clear up who Obama is? Good guy or bad guy?"

That’s one of the questions Drake was asked today on Wolf Spirit Radio.

Drake hesitated, kind of laughed, and simply said, "He might be a switcharoony."”

Also, Bill Wood came on the show briefly telling about a video he and Eva Moore did yesterday, with new information about the mass arrests, that was posted at You Tube, today. In it, he talks about how Obama is part of what is coming, an integral part of the take down of the cabal.

/source: 5/06: http://domesticenemies.net/index.php?blog=2&page=1&paged=2

hmm.

"Switcharoony"?

At first, I thought that meant someone who would "switch sides."

On second thought, it might also mean a Clone, or a double.

Archived