Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

I can see that happening. Somehow the ET's have to show they are friendly and trustworthy above the government. And more importantly, they need to show the military. If that does not happen, I do believe people will trust the government over ET's. But how is the cabal going to be taken down without ET's help? Maybe the ET's can help "behind the scenes" without showing their presence. I really don't see any sort of white hat takeover like Drake et al keep talking about.

I think you have identified the present fix.

The Military is not ready to move without strong backing from ETs,

and the ET do not want to show themselves until the Cabal is basically finished, and surrendered.

The cabal is trying to exploit this impass, and buy more time, by confusing negotiating postures

(I have no evidence for any of this. It is pure quesswork, and intuition.)

/see new thread, that I may soon copy onto GLP

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://johnkettler.com/ufo-lands-in-broad-daylight-at-chicagos-ohare-airport-breaking/comment-page-11/#comment-15540

mhenrydunn says:

June 19, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Sunfire, can you tell us if your ET/ED contacts are involved in the so-called “extractions” of the cabal referenced by Drake and Corba, and declared in the youtube video by Julia as underway already, with a final deadline of Thursday? Thanks…Michael

Sunfire says:

June 19, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Michael,

No, they have no connection or direct involvement in anything connected to or in anyway concerning Drake and Cobra. And, I think “so-called” is right, I filed that whole thing into the “I’ll believe it when I see it” category. So far as I know, there hasn’t been a ship / craft able to land for a week or two now do to some strong interference, and the interference is still active. And, especially strong over North America. But, is being worked on and I don’t at this time have a time frame for when it will be down.

anonymous says:

June 19, 2012 at 6:30 pm

This strong interference preventing landings – is that coming from the cabal’s black magick grid ?

Sunfire says:

June 19, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Nope, this time it’s a Reptoid Energy Net. It’s a nasty piece of work really. But, then it does involve a layer of Black Magicks. The Cabal’s Black Magic / Sacred Geometry Grid was already taken down.

(I don't believe "channeled info", but this message, and its tone, was relevant to here):

All Living Beings Comprising THE CRIMINAL CABAL

June 20, 2012

ORDER AND DECREE

By Sentient Decree and under the divine order of law, We the living people, beneficiaries of EARTH hereby ORDER the immediate arrest of all those who have caused destruction on and to this planet EARTH and to billions of it's beings.

. . .

As common GRANTORs of the EARTH TRUST we hereby ORDER that immediate arrest warrants be issued for All Living Beings Comprising THE CRIMINAL CABAL and that these warrants be served and executed AT ONCE by the responsible fiduciary-trustees and co-trustees to bring an end to the controlling commercial tyranny perpetrated wrongfully and by deceit under the threat of deadly force against the sentient beings of EARTH!

We the people ARE THE INHERITORS OF EARTH and today June 20, 2012 we stand together and present this universal claim of right to the EARTH and our lives and future forevermore!

Take heed that the harmful corporate 3D Matrix stops today!

On this glorious day it has been decided that the destruction of EARTH and its people is the highest priority in this galaxy and in the universe and today the harm stops! We have all come here to this planet together and by loving intention to ensure this!

NOTICE: Any attempt to stop this lawful action will be dealt with accordingly and swiftly on all levels by beings of supreme technology and power and measured out under the order of divine justice![/b]

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/06/arrest-of-cabal-6-21-2012.html

It could be deliberate misinformation... designed to disappoint those who do want to believe

Posted today in another forum

For those of you who have not prepared because you think these arrests and taking down of the cabal is BS. Think again, I have a source that reluctantly contacted a Major at the pentagon (friend of hers)and recieved confirmation this WILL happen.

Stating many strange things were about to happen and those following Drake are not crazy, keep listening. No time frame given, but when pressed for more, implied it will NOT be 2 more weeks, but sooner.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,3204.90.html

They are not dedicated investment people but are very black ops orientated. There are ground breaking messages there which don't appear anywhere elsewhere on the internet. Nothing as huge as GLP; much more sophisticated crowd. But since it's Acolyte's website, it's only to be expected.

(as posted on GLP)

PERHAPS THIS IS HAPPENING in a Parallel Universe,

because it does not seem to be happening on the same Planet Earth as I am living at the moment

===============

A Summary of Drake’s Latest Update ‘Arrests, Extraterrestrials, Sea Levels & Prosperity Funds’ by Greg Giles - June 20, 2012

Pentagon and military insider Drake has released his latest update of the goings-on behind the scenes in regards to the mass arrests of many members of the criminal organization referred to as the cabal. Drake’s presentation was approximately 3 hours in length and as such, I will take this opportunity to very briefly summarize some of the points that I feel you may find of interest.

Drake stated that the extraterrestrial presence is indeed real and they are indeed here in our world at this time and are taking an active role in the arrests of the members of the criminal cabal. One of the more interesting statements by Drake was that the extraterrestrials have issued a deadline for the arrests of the members of the criminal cabal and that deadline is June 21, 2012. Beyond that date, Drake claims the extraterrestrials have stated that they will begin to make these arrests themselves.

Drake further states that one of the plans of the extraterrestrials is to use their technologies to identify negative beings within the human population and take them into custody, separating them into two groups; one group that can be rehabilitated and one group that cannot be successfully rehabilitated. Drake asserts that the extraterrestrials stated that they will take the negative beings who cannot be rehabilitated and deposit them into the central sun of this universe, effectively recycling their energy and returning it back to Creator. (This procedure has been described by Neil Donald Walsh in his 'Conversations with God' book series. )

Drake went on to say that the extraterrestrials have stated to the Earth allies (members of the Pentagon, CIA, Militaries & militias in favor of our new system) that time is running very short and much work is needed to be accomplished to allow the extraterrestrials to assist us in many projects that will allow for as smooth a transition as is possible for our planet and humanity, corroborating many recent Galactic Federation of Light communications. Drake also continued to state that the extraterrestrials stated to the Earth allies that the latter part of our year of 2012 will issue humanity challenges in the form of earthquakes and rising sea levels throughout several parts of the world, further corroborating Galactic Federation of Light as well as Ashtar Command communications shared in many messages over the past few months. Drake also states that the extraterrestrials stated that the obstacle of the cabal needs to be removed to allow the galactic commands to assist humanity through this transitional period ahead.

Drake wished to explain that the extraterrestrials that are here are performing what he refers to as ‘charity work’, and they should be recognized and appreciated for what they are doing.

Drake states that the extraterrestrials asked the Earth allies to share a video, and if you have not viewed this short 5 minute message I will include it here:

[link to youtu.be]

Drake went on to state that cabal faction chiefs Rockefeller and Rothschild wish to now surrender as they see no other alternative.

Drake mentioned the prosperity funds and says they have now been opened and that the collateral accounts have also been freed through the work of Neil Keenan and many others. Drake went on to say that he believes a number of prosperity packages have been sent out to those in need and who are participants in some sort of deal or agreement.

Drake stated that as a condition of unconditional surrender, the cabal corporation Monsanto and each and every product of their manufacture would be eliminated and removed from our society and not be allowed to ever be a part of our society in the future.

Drake discussed the lien placed against the Bank of international Settlements, as well as a cease-and-desist order for 90 days against the institution which could have important ramifications for the collapse of the old system and the launch of the new financial system.

Drake advises the citizens of the United States and the world to be vigilant for cabal sabotage against targets such as utilities and other systems in our country, as there may be members of the cabal who do not wish to go out without causing some problems.

Drake described a 'technology' that may be employed to eradicate many different types of pollutants which involves the releasing of microbes that eat and effectively transmute and purify many toxins. It was not made clear where Drake believes this 'technology' originates.

There was certainly more to Drake's three-hour presentation, though I believe the summary shared here offers fair insight into Drake’s latest update.

Read more: [link to www.ashtarcommandcrew.net]

(Just one day earlier, this interview was done with Cobra)

Lisa Harrison 6-19-12 Interview of Cobra… VIDEO and MP3(s)… “Keep Holding the Light for a Smooth Transition”

Posted on 2012/06/20 by kauilapele / comments

/source: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/lisa-harrison-6-19-12-interview-of-cobra-video-and-mp3s/

ARREST - here's a major news item - only one I could find so far

Assange risks arrest in London if he leaves Ecuador embassy asylum

The Guardian - 18 hours ago

WikiLeaks founder faces arrest the moment he leaves the embassy even if he is granted asylum, police have indicated.

/see: http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=arrest&source=newssearch&cd=5&ved=0CE8QqQIwBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guardian.co.uk%2Fmedia%2F2012%2Fjun%2F20%2Fassange-risks-arrest-london-embassy&ei=mC_jT_6oHqyciAf9x_iNDw&usg=AFQjCNGj6_aegWTLk65H4EUa2ZsP5pj9DQ

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,3204.90.html

They are not dedicated investment people but are very black ops orientated. There are ground breaking messages there which don't appear anywhere elsewhere on the internet. Nothing as huge as GLP; much more sophisticated crowd. But since it's Acolyte's website, it's only to be expected.

Thanks CMJ. Yeah, I like the crowd. Too bad they don't post more. Do you know of any other similar groups?

ARREST - here's a major news item - only one I could find so far

Assange risks arrest in London if he leaves Ecuador embassy asylum

The Guardian - 18 hours ago

WikiLeaks founder faces arrest the moment he leaves the embassy even if he is granted asylum, police have indicated.

/see: http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=arrest&source=newssearch&cd=5&ved=0CE8QqQIwBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guardian.co.uk%2Fmedia%2F2012%2Fjun%2F20%2Fassange-risks-arrest-london-embassy&ei=mC_jT_6oHqyciAf9x_iNDw&usg=AFQjCNGj6_aegWTLk65H4EUa2ZsP5pj9DQ

I find it strange that Australia rejected him. It feels like the US has Australia in its back pocket.

Thanks CMJ. Yeah, I like the crowd. Too bad they don't post more. Do you know of any other similar groups?

If you cough up some of the readies, there is another tier to the forum where they discuss more sensitive topics. At least that's what I suspect for they've had no money out of me. Apparently the chatroom can get very interesting at times but I haven't bothered to look in.

I think Aco also posts at GLP and the Lunatic Outpost - might be a different moniker for the latter; can't remember now but there was something about his time on the Chani Project. Black Ops personnel are very well catered for .....

I don't know of any other black ops forums but there's a forum for Clif High aficionados which has reasonable traffic and gets some good info but I reckon it's run by sorcerors. There's bad vibes there. I'm still a member and look in occasionally but they discourage me plenty from posting. Guess they found me tooo scary. That one is private and I don't know if they are open to new members.

I like rumormills. Raye asked if I'll like to be one of her whatyoucallits and post there but I prefer to steal info instead.

The Ben Fulford cafe has a lot of gems but you need to work your way through the crud.

There's some good stuff on David Icke's site but lots of shills. I don't visit Project Avalon but what I've seen looks good.

Check the comments to David Wilcock's blog. They are voluminous but some good stuff crops up. They tend to cross fertilise with the Fulford cafe.

Instead of a Story of Bush-being-arrested,

we find one regretting the loss of his liberal influence... Clearly planted. Strange !

=======

Like Rockefeller, Jeb Bush will pay a political price

By STEVEN KURLANDER, FLORIDA VOICES | Hernando Today

Published: June 18, 2012

In the recent CNBC documentary, "The Rockefellers," one segment really caught my attention.

The film reviewed the life of Nelson Rockefeller, who served as vice president to Gerald Ford and was New York's governor for many terms. It recounted his 1964 run against Barry Goldwater for the GOP presidential nomination.

It was a hard-fought campaign between two diametrically opposed party factions. Rockefeller lost, in part because he had recently divorced his wife. He also lost because Goldwater and the party's arch-conservatives crushed the party's then-existing liberal wing.

Though defeated, Rockefeller was given five minutes to speak at the Republican National Convention at San Francisco's Cow Palace.

When he stood to speak, boos and heckles rained down on him loudly. But in those few difficult minutes, Rockefeller boldly spoke against the reactionary politics that propelled Goldwater to the nomination, policies supported by radical right-wing groups such as the John Birch Society.

"During this year, I have criss-crossed this nation fighting to keep the Republican party the party of all the people and warning of the extremist threat. It's a danger to the party and it's danger to the nation.

"Some of you don't like to hear it, ladies and gentlemen, but it's the truth. These extremists feed on fear, hate and terror ... There is no place in this Republican Party ... for such hawkers of hate, such purveyors of prejudice, such fabricators of fear. Whether Communist, Ku Klux Klan or Birchers. There is no place in this Republican Party for those who would infiltrate its ranks, distort its aims and convert it into a cloak of apparent respectability for a dangerous extremism."

That 1964 campaign – and that speech, in particular – marked the beginning of the end of the GOP liberalism that Rockefeller epitomized, a Republican Party that tolerated people with different bents on some issues and ideologies.

On Monday, former Gov. Jeb Bush similarly lamented the brand of intolerance found in the GOP of today. His father, President George H.W. Bush, would have trouble thriving into today's party, the governor said. So would President Ronald Reagan.

"Reagan would have, based on his record of finding accommodation, finding some degree of common ground, as would my dad — they would have a hard time if you define the Republican Party ... as having an orthodoxy that doesn't allow for disagreement, doesn't allow for finding some common ground."

Bush spoke against the dominance of Grover Norquist's anti-tax pledge that so many politicians have mindlessly signed.

/more: http://www2.hernandotoday.com/news/hernando-news/2012/jun/18/like-rockefeller-jeb-bush-will-pay-a-political-pri-ar-417408/

(It "caught your attention" because you were paid to see it !)

Funny how history repeats itself. That Jeb Bush thing was a headliner on the political channels whatever day he said it. He actually spoke the truth but of course his party doesn't want to hear it. I think he did end up backtracking some of it. MSNBC said he was trying to separate himself from the current insanity because he sees it as unsustainable and he must have bigger political ambitions. Frankly I don't know how any of the Republicans go along with the current Republican rhetoric and platforms and sleep at night, but I guess their jobs are at stake if they don't.

Funny how history repeats itself. That Jeb Bush thing was a headliner on the political channels whatever day he said it. He actually spoke the truth but of course his party doesn't want to hear it...

It wasn't the actual story that surprised me, but rather the tone...

The article was pointing out that the Bushes and Rockefellers were a "liberalising" influence within the Republican party.

That was the surface appearance, but one wonders what their real influence was below the surface.

More from the other forum:

Re: BANKERS BANKERS BANKERS !!!

I can also tell you the worlds gold (8700 bunkers full) has been returned the the control of Neil Keenan. I can also tell you, last week the cabal began negotiations, as some wish to surrender and hope for lesser sentence, some have said they will fight to death.

There was a deadline set for surrender, June 21.

There are new leins filed on May 15 2012 that locked down the BIS so, pretty much ALL monies are now locked down, all 12 federal reserves, G7 banks, and now BIS.

What you see is manipulation of numbers on a screen that dont exist in reality,,lol.

Freecookies, I suspect you are right, this will unfold on a friday likely, so that people are at home to watch all unfold..They continue to hope this can be done with least disruption to everyone, but expect the unexpected!!

Watch Monsanto - as a sign for whether any of this is real...

(as posted on GLP)

Drake stated that as a condition of unconditional surrender, the cabal corporation Monsanto and each and every product of their manufacture would be eliminated and removed from our society and not be allowed to ever be a part of our society in the future.

MON / Monsanto Corp. ... update

monnw.png

(news):

Congress sides with Monsanto over GMO battle

Published: 21 June, 2012

Biotech giants Monsanto were awarded a victory by lawmakers in Washington this week after a congressional panel voted to let farmers plant genetically modified crops made by the agriculture company despite pending legal proceedings.

A committee made up of members of the US House of Representatives agreed on Tuesday this week to allow genetically modified crops manufactured by the Monsanto corporation and other biotech companies, including competitors Dupont Co., to continue to be used on American farmlands. The ruling comes despite a trove of legal challenges that have hindered full-fledged approval of some genetically modified organisms, or GMOs.

Although the USDA has previously authorized Monsanto-created biocrops to be planted, an array of legal appeals have left the major agriculture company combating with opponents as of late. Questions over the safety of the lab-made crops on human health and the environment, as well as opposition from small time farmers constantly being fought by Monsanto, has slowed the federal agency from fully approving some crops. Now after the latest vote, Monsanto and its competitors will be able to offer seeds even as the Justice Department determines the legitimacy of the appeals.

/more: http://rt.com/usa/news/monsanto-crops-biotech-genetically-325/

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-560/#comment-15693

Melb says:

June 21, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Sunfire,

Ok, not a word, I am not sure what is going on today, Cobra said that today Solstice day or was it yesterday? that ET’s will step in to help us with the arrest, because the military is taking to long and the time frame is over. Many people were calling the Pentagon and they were saying that they were having to many phone calls and yara, yara, at the end they put the answer machine, they know what they have to do, but I guess they are taking their sweet time.

Sunfire says:

June 21, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Mel B,

I think I mentioned already why Drake’s Pleiadians weren’t doing the arrest yet, they couldn’t even like our own Liberation Force ET/EDs get any ships on the ground or do anything for a while because of the Reptoid Energy Net interfering, the thing is STILL up and operational, but it’s dissolving. Not to mention The Pleiadians, The Alcyones, I suggest taking anything regarding those Pleiadians with a grain or two or three of salt.

I finally had a chance to listen to this interesting interview (but not the whole thing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0UXSFRIok

Nuclear weapons could have caused Tsunamis and other devastating Earth changes

Firing of nuclear missiles and other weapons have been stopped by ETs

"The sheep effect" - In films there is NO DANGER until the victim looks at the wolf.

People have been conditioned not to look at the villains.

Highest level of cabal are interacting directly with ETs, and using stargates

Cobra 6-21-12…”Operation Stardust 2″… “The Plan of the Mass Arrests Continues”

Highlights

It is obvious at this point that the Cabal as a whole does not want to surrender. The plan of the mass arrests continues.

The Cabal has been given its chance. The generous offer has been refused.

This protocol has finally allowed the positive ET forces to start taking some action.

…Galactic Codex, section IV/2… gives a legal basis for the liberation of the occupied planets with military force.

Operation Stardust 2 was carried out by the Pleiadian Fleet from the orbit of planet Earth… a special advanced nanotechnology… a dust made of small nanoparticles that were sprayed into the physical bodies of the members of the Cabal and their minions…

It will be activated at the time of the Event to block members of the Cabal trying to do any harm.

In combination with the Positive Military action, this basically check-mates the power of the Cabal.

If… the Cabal need to have proof that Operation Stardust 2 is real, this proof can be arranged… I … suggest them to surrender before the Event takes place or even during the Event itself.

As I have said many times, I do not know when the Event will happen. No human being knows, only our Source does… The only thing I know 100% is that it WILL happen.

/more: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/cobra-6-21-12-operation-stardust-2-the-plan-of-the-mass-arrests-continues-and-a-related-6-20-12-post/

Archived