Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-430/#comment-13095

CJ says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:36 am

In another broadcast, I’ve now heard Drake and ‘his side’ talk about their break from Freedom Reigns. As expected, their story conflicts with Deatra’s. I’m not interested in any of this. All that concerns me is the work being done towards our freedom. Even if Drake may have recently said some things which are questionable, I still believe that he’s credible. There must be something to my belief since the ETsEDs say that he is.

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:19 am

Sounds like more divide and conquer game, someone could have as much as got to one or the other. ET/EDs say “grab some popcorn and be entertained, just don’t forget to share.” They LOVE popcorn. You’ve got a really good strong instincts and intuition.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Drake's "wednesday podcast"

==========

+ A DEAL is now under discussion with the Cabal, rather than mass arrests

+ The Debt of the US Corporation would be wiped out, as the US corporation goes bankrupt,

and that would leave Americans with a little more than $1 Trillion in debt (only!).

And this would happen within only a week of the "failure of Central banks"

+ "Those who have done illegal things are going to be adjudicated."

(another person's comment during the podcast):

"70% of the people you are thinking about will be peacefully arrested."

+ LadyDragon will run an internet voting poll about certain matters*

/still listening:

http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/user/4664624/welcome_drake_and_company

=== === ===

I'm listening too. Do you know where this vote is?

ps - moderator sux

It is not up yet on the LadyDragon website, as far as I can see.

Check that link, as above: http://www.fcm2012.com/main.html

WARNING:

Be careful, do not give your email address to that website, or use one that you can close.

They may be using this as a tactic to collect contact info on those who support Drake.

(BTW, would you mind posting this warning here: http://tinyurl.com/GLP-ACAP

You can post it as an "Anonymous Coward" without signing in.)

=== === ===

I just picked this up from elsewhere - Are the Mass Arrests back on ??

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mass Arrests confirmed to be underway.

Folks you may not believe Drake, may not believe Thierry and you may not even believe myself, but I cannot think of even one of you who would DENY the respected journalism of Tom Heneghan and the British Guardian's editor in chief?

MASS ARRESTS ARE COMING VERY SHORTLY

"UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the final implementation of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols is now only days away.

The implementation of the Protocols will:

1. Absorb worldwide debt

2. Recapitalize banks worldwide, and

3. Create an interest rate equilibrium that is revenue neutral and non-inflationary."

http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog/545840426

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jun/04/mf-global-chi...

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000090651

http://www.dharmasanctuary.org/2012/01/23/global-settlement/

The Global Settlements ARE the final financial trigger for the arrests that will be taking place, taking many of you by shock as all the way along you have believed these things to be false.

You may not be able to deal with the changes easily, and I mean that sincerely because the global settlements are a huge change. You will hear about it on television. They mean bankers will be arrested across the board, period.

Watch Drake's radio show some time when you aren't interested in fear and just want the truth, basically. He'll explain that the "Plan" started in 1979 and that is officially the same timeline when the Wanta Reagan Mitterand Protocols started. Authorized by former presidents more than sixty years ago, the Reagan Mitterand Protocols are the only reason the U.S. Military would be given the actual power to arrest these criminal bankers and of course traitors. Listen to "Drake" confirm in his own words, the Protocols have quite a lot to do with the five-inch thick "Plan". The Reagan Mitterand Protocols are the global settlements, and every single paper in Europe, has been apprized for more than a year.

http://www.americannationalmilitia.com

=== ===

/source: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/06/mass-arrests-confirmed-to-be-underway.html

Nope, wouldn't dream of giving them my email. Do you mean you want me to post this warning on GLP? I'd kinda rather not - if they'll get my IP. Don't trust that site.

Geez, I can't believe I might have something in common with these people ("hope I can read it unlike Obamacare hahaha" :huh:

Do you know who it was that said there would be executions? Was that just some Joe caller?

From Drake's "wednesday podcast"

==========

+ A DEAL is now under discussion with the Cabal, rather than mass arrests

/still listening:

http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/user/4664624/welcome_drake_and_company

Further comments

Why Vote?

"We especially need to hear from the militias."

"They want to know that they might be left alive."

"Some of these ideas are not mine- they come for the banking families."

"The new currency would be asset based... Revaluation of currencies may or may not be necessary."

"The reason THIS (the vote?) is being offered, is to see how serious the cabal are."

"They fear a surprise attack... We know where they live."

"They say they want to rectify things... (and desire) a peaceful transition."

The results of the poll: Give weight to the bargaining chips

"Keenan threatened them with a lawsuit backed by all the Asian families."

"They want to keep a little of what they have stolen over the years.

"For us, going back to the founding documents, mean we are free people."

"Everyone is going to come out in the open, that includes me."

"They are concerned we might come after them - The want to save their butts."

"They still have some power... We can keep the banks open."

(whoops! danger- who will be running the banks ?)

Just came across this from Sunfire -

Sunfire

commented on Home.

I haven't the slightest clue why they would, other than if they really really really realized they are lost, done and over with. But, then I have been hearing from multiple reliable sources that the younger generations of the Cabal/Illuminati want out, and are genuinely concerned about making a emphasis on not being "in" by choice. Which we and the ET/EDs are aware of this. And, that intales a different situation. But, the older generation the ones that are in their 60's should all be hanged for their crimes. What ever is done here on the surface, like I said, the ET/EDs have their own plans, their own tribunal etc that these criminals will be held before. As for why he has put such a rush, I haven't the slightest clue, I haven't as much been following the whole situation possibly as closely as I should be. Did he give any specific reason?

I thought we were the only weird race/species that killed our own ;)

Just came across this from Sunfire -

I thought we were the only weird race/species that killed our own ;)

The precedent for this was the French Revolution - this is what they fear.

guillotine.jpg

The idea THEN was a "final solution", to make sure that the elites could not slowly regroup after the evolution and regain power.

Perhaps EXILE to some place far, far away (off planet?) might be an alternative

...this is what they fear:

guillotine.jpg

MORE from Drake:

"If we don't do this - we will have a shooting war."

"Their weapons are going to be (unable to fire)."

"Their star-wars weapons are (already) under our control."

"The people who control the Military industrial complex."

"They would like to trick us... We did it to them before thay had a chance."

"Their guards on their homes have been doubled and tripled."

Drake: "I would vote for this... because of the way in which it takes (away) their power."

The precedent for this was the French Revolution - this is what they fear.

The idea THEN was a "final solution", to make sure that the elites could not slowly regroup after the evolution and regain power.

Perhaps EXILE to some place far, far away (off planet?) might be an alternative

There must be some ET way to incapacitate them.

Moderator's final words - ouch! :o Kinda agree with her tho.

Sunfire commented on Home.

No, he's <drake> definitely not working for the other side. That was never an issue. Regardless, there will not be an all out war. Don't know if it's just motivation tactics or what, but don't give into any fear. Think Popcorn and like you're watching a documentary when this stuff comes on, maybe take notes if you feel the drive to do it. Sit back and watch how it unfolds. Not saying "do nothing" just try as hard as it might be to not be emotionally invested in it. The ET/EDs will not under any circumstances after all this hard work and sacrifice of even their own kind, let the planet fail and fall back into the wrong hands, at all.

I gather that the cabal is far better off being tried by humans rather than face an ET court/tribunal.

As for the younger generation of the Illuminati families - my understanding is that the families have been infiltrated by benevolent ETs incarnating into them and thus eroding their power from within.

Death of the physical body is not a true death. I've seen Sunfire comment that the most humane thing to do with the cabal members is execution. Some of these souls have been transferring into new human bodies for a very long time as the old one gets too worn. There's a particular family which provides the children for this purpose - I think the transfer is done around the age of 3. Gordon Duff knows this for I've seen one of his articles (well, it was on the VT site) mention pretty much the same thing. These insults to Source will have to return to Source for recycling. I'm sure the ETs/EDs will make sure that such souls don't try to take over any more human bodies here.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-436/#comment-13161

HT says:

June 6, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Hi All,

Drake is inviting everyone to put in their two cents of opinion on the up-coming changes regarding the financial, federal system. Please go to “LadyDragon.com” and vote.

Please listen to Drake’s broadcast today, June 6, 2012. Website is:

http://www.spreaker.com/user/4664624

Jeanne says:

June 6, 2012 at 5:59 pm

I am listenting. still, there will still be trials and justice but with mitigations for surrender and as required…. more to get . http://www.speaker.com/user/4664624

Jeanne says:

June 6, 2012 at 5:56 pm

right now I have the Drake interview on with Lady Dragon of Canada.

Drake is discussing that the opposition wants to back down and make agreements based on a vote of the free people of Canada and the US.

Please listen to this interview and be involved in the issues. I wont’ talk about the issues in the voting, you need to listen to it over and over and vote by Sat. noon. Get the email address as it comes out.

URGENT. Right now my question is WHO will make the agreement in the end? WHO are they.??. J.

CJ says:

June 6, 2012 at 6:36 pm

I do not understand what happened here. The question being put to us, the people is, do we want to continue with war??? What a ridiculous question. We never started the wars. I am insulted and furious at being asked such a question. That’s like asking a child to negotiate a settlement with a parent who’s been beating them. Why would Drake now think that these people can be trusted to keep an agreement. In addition, there were statements made that they could spread biological warfare anyway. What’s with the fear mongering? This is not sitting right with me. I simply don’t understand why they can’t just go ahead with mass arrests.

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 6:50 pm

The thing that concerns me and I think the ET/EDs as well is any leniency towards the Cabal, at all. Will be considered not only a sign of weakness in their eyes, but also could potentially turn into what was it another one of those that already happened when they promised to play nice and use money for humanitarian projects and such and all this other crap happened over the past almost century. FWIW, the ET/EDs will not tolerate any leniency towards the Cabal, the freedom movement people on the ground might have their plans, but the ET/EDs have plans of their own.

CJ says:

June 6, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Okay Sunfire. Glad you said that because an alarm bell went off in me because I agree, I wouldn’t give them an inch of trust.

I have to say that after the break, some woman (don’t know who) restated what Drake apparently meant. She said that there haven’t been mass arrests yet because of concern about bloodshed. But, they’ve stepped up offering negotiations (why, I don’t understand) and that they will be removed from power and arrests will still take place. So, why would they step up and offer to ‘help’ in our attaining freedom if they know they’re going down, anyway?

Why do you suppose Drake is willing to do this and why the rush job towards signing by Saturday. It doesn’t really give anyone time to think.

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I haven’t the slightest clue why they would, other than if they really really really realized they are lost, done and over with. But, then I have been hearing from multiple reliable sources that the younger generations of the Cabal/Illuminati want out, and are genuinely concerned about making a emphasis on not being “in” by choice. Which we and the ET/EDs are aware of this. And, that intales a different situation. But, the older generation the ones that are in their 60′s should all be hanged for their crimes. What ever is done here on the surface, like I said, the ET/EDs have their own plans, their own tribunal etc that these criminals will be held before.

As for why he has put such a rush, I haven’t the slightest clue, I haven’t as much been following the whole situation possibly as closely as I should be. Did he give any specific reason?

CJ says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:24 pm

(I can’t write below your reply)….

Listening more, Drake is now saying that they do know that they’re backed into a corner, and apparently Keenan may withdraw his lawsuit to refile to include Asian countries, which will further harm the cabal. Apparently, the cabal knows that they may save some of their butts by not having the military come after them and they can also keep some of their money (that they stole). This goes along with what you said, Sunfire.

I don’t know anymore about the rush, unless it’s a combination of getting things moving and I get the feeling that Drake just wants this done at this point.

If it goes down this way, it will change things like the banks closing, they may not have to. It would apparently make a smoother transition.

Also, if the people agree to this and the cabal agree, it’s supposed to go through Congress. Jeez – the people we have to deal with.

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Yeah, seriously. Just make more popcorn, and watch how it comes out.

HT says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Drake seems to be putting forward an agreement that the various groups, cabal, military, and others have approached him to negotiate some sort of cease fire (?). From what I take away in this blog call is that Drake believes that there could be all out war – in which two-thirds of our population would be wiped out – if we do not vote for peace. Gut feeling, I don’t trust any negotiation with soulless, evil, conscious-less beings. You can guess how I’ll vote. LOL

Helen

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Helen,

Neither do any of us, or the ET/EDs. For their experience, there is no negotiating with them as they will always try to find a way out or to cause as much damage as they can behind them. But, then it does depend on who’s doing the negotiations, is it the younger generations that genuinely want out or is the elders?

HT says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I’m going to take your suggestion, Sunfire and sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Let’s see, we’ve been through this before – right? Hmmm…. I figure we’ve been tricked by the negative’s for at least several thousand years? OOOO… I know – Why don’t we be NICE and give the negatives a chance to do the RIGHT thing for once? We can congratulate ourselves on how NICE AND STUPID we are. LOL Yeah – right!

Helen

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Well I know the ET/EDs wont negotiate…they learn the first time. And, don’t make a habit of repeating the same mistakes.

CJ says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Helen,

I heard that, too from Drake, at least twice – about war. Why would he all of a sudden be talking that way when we never heard him saying that before. He didn’t paint this kind of picture before.

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:45 pm

The ET/EDs are sitting back and watching, undecided themselves what is truly up with Drake. Like I said, just grab some more popcorn and watch where it goes.

CJ says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Sunfire, is it possible that Drake actually is working for the other side, got himself the audience he needed, whipped us into a frenzy, we expected action. Then, after waiting, as people are getting frustrated, he launches the ‘real deal’ – something which sounds like we’re going to get our freedom but it’s really another cabal trick and he gives us no time to think about it so people vote ‘yes’ to make sure the deal goes through, especially since Drake said, more than once, that it’s this or all out war(???) – or is my paranoia just kicking in?

If we do get tricked again, can the ETsEDs do something about that?

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:22 pm

No, he’s definitely not working for the other side. That was never an issue. Regardless, there will not be an all out war. Don’t know if it’s just motivation tactics or what, but don’t give into any fear. Think Popcorn and like you’re watching a documentary when this stuff comes on, maybe take notes if you feel the drive to do it. Sit back and watch how it unfolds. Not saying “do nothing” just try as hard as it might be to not be emotionally invested in it. The ET/EDs will not under any circumstances after all this hard work and sacrifice of even their own kind, let the planet fail and fall back into the wrong hands, at all.

CJ says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Got it! Thanks Sunfire. And, thank you ETsEDs. Yes, I did have a moment there. Now, where’s that popcorn? Oh! Today, my local Trader Joe’s was sampling chocolate and toffee covered popcorn. Oy. It should be illegal!

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:49 pm

I thought about making some myself, but our ET/EDs love popcorn so much they are likely to just snatch it. So am not going to tell them about the chocolate and toffee covered kind. They have quite a sweet tooth it seems.

alex says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:43 pm

This is like the story of the scorpion & the bullfrog.The scorpion wants to cross the river but needs to be carried by the frog…The bullfrog say’s right up front “How do I know you won’t sting me?” & the reply from the scorpion- “You have my word”…so they set off & half way across the scorpion stung the frog….gasping!…the frog said “I’m a gonner & you’re going to drown…why did you go back on your word & kill me?…To which the scorpion replied…”It’s just my nature!!!” caveat emptor & cui bono…I have a personal bone to pick with these ‘PsychoReps’…once we’re done here, I’m signing up to rid the whole multi-verse of this Mistake….cheers

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:57 pm

I know they will definitely be open to volunteers once the dust settles for the continuing Liberation Mission. Still 20 some odd other planets left to clear out.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-437/#comment-13170

Keith says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:08 pm

I have to agree with Sunfire. Typical reptoid gaul to think they deserve any leniency. Where did this negotiating originate? Fulford?

I was appalled to learn that negotiating was even a possibility. Are we that close to victory?

I am sure there are some guiotines ready to be dusted off. Trust them now to honor their word? I THINK NOT!

Sunfire says:

June 6, 2012 at 7:11 pm

First I heard about the negotiations was from Fulford. Are we that close to victory? It is certainly within our grasp, and they know they lost a long time ago, but it is their egos and arrogance and the influence of the Reptoids over the Cabal that wont permit them to give up as they prefer to go down fighting. We must not forget this.

Jeanne says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:34 pm

This is correct. They know the topside can take them out, drones, tanks, armies can be jammed from firing, tanks not run, and anywhere they appear with it. the worst is to make a possible offer means they someone in mind to replace Obama, and Ron Paul is a reptoid. Hope he isn’t the one or worse Gore. Drake said Obama would be removed.

I want all Mossad on shoot on site. I want the deal makers to show their faces!!!

Most of all I want our country bacK and it’s lands corportations, industry, and waters and air secure and for Canada too, and I want to send my vote to an American Website, not Canada’s how secure is that, vote sent to someother country.?? What’s that? I don’t know who she is.

Why?. J.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-438/#comment-13200

Alexandria says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Both Drake and Benjamin Fulford seem to be talking like hostages; Fulford talked about negotiating with the cabal in the 1st paragraph of his recent post and then talked about how they are Satanists in he 2nd paragraph. Drake wants everyone (specifically the militia and freedom fighters, he said) to vote at Lady Dragon’s website, saying not to worrying about giving up our identity, then someone else in the show mentioned troops being trained with the new drones (fat chance for any militia signing in with their name/email/IP address saying “No, kill the ********.” Then Drake, in the last 7 minutes of the show, says “I do not agree with this idea altogether” (or close to those words). I wonder why they feel they have to give credence to the wishes of the evil ones–are they tied up or held at gunpoint? (figuratively speaking) I don’t need an answer; I’m just voicing my thoughts.

John Kettler says:

June 6, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Alexandria,

Color me appalled! The “topside” jury’s not in yet, but this matter is being thoroughly reviewed.

I've been giving this some thought, the radio show from last night. I don't know Drake that well, where he comes from, who his sources are. He definitely seems to know a lot from someone. And he didn't miss a beat last night when approached with all the various questions. But he does seems a little caught up in his militia idea and all his militia following. Like this is the moment he's been waiting for and he's King of the US Militia. And he wants to put out an online survey to ask his militia following (the 1.1% that actually follow him) what they think, as if that's going to steer the outcome? Come on. This thing is WAY bigger than Drake. I do like hearing what he seems to "know" though...he's so confident and quick with his answers. Who are his sources anyway? Does he have people inside the Pentagon?

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-441/#comment-13229

Trev says:

June 7, 2012 at 2:04 am

I can’t believe what I’m reading now.

All this backtracking with Fulford and Drake.

We cannot afford to let this cabal survive and if that means going to war with them, then so be it. Ironically, it would be the only war in recent times that was worth fighting and wasn’t actually based on a lie!

So to me, it now looks like on the ground, nothing is going to change.

My question is, will we still move into 4D even with the continued oppression of the cabal? Surely if we DID move into 4D, the cabal would then have no power over us?

Sunfire says:

June 7, 2012 at 6:50 am

Trev,

For one, it wont be with the continued opression over us by the Cabal, the ET/EDs if you have beenr reading any of the other comments on this HOME page you would see regardless of what is done here on the Surface, the ET/EDs have their own plans. For two, they have already lost, and there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it. The ET/EDs wont let them whether people vote or not get their war to wipe out the population either. Best advice like I told CJ, grab some popcorn and remove your self emotionally from this whole thing, don’t let your fear response be triggered and look at the whole thing like your watching a documentary. See how it all unfolds and go from there.

Death of the physical body is not a true death. I've seen Sunfire comment that the most humane thing to do with the cabal members is execution. Some of these souls have been transferring into new human bodies for a very long time as the old one gets too worn. There's a particular family which provides the children for this purpose - I think the transfer is done around the age of 3. Gordon Duff knows this for I've seen one of his articles (well, it was on the VT site) mention pretty much the same thing. These insults to Source will have to return to Source for recycling. I'm sure the ETs/EDs will make sure that such souls don't try to take over any more human bodies here.

Right, I need to keep remembering the rules aren't the rules any more. Ok, they can execute them then. If that's the humane way to incapacitate them B)

I gather that the cabal is far better off being tried by humans rather than face an ET court/tribunal.

As for the younger generation of the Illuminati families - my understanding is that the families have been infiltrated by benevolent ETs incarnating into them and thus eroding their power from within.

I love that concept: infiltrated by benevolent ETs incarnating into them

Here is what Cobra wrote:

BREAKING NEWS: NEGOTIATIONS FOR A PEACEFUL SURRENDER OF THE CABAL

Drake wants “the people” to vote on a proposal as to how the Dark Cabal/Banking Families need to surrender and on what terms. What is our demands? Options are to have an all-out war of violence in taking out the banking families or should we negotiate with the dark cabal to transition into a peaceful new way of freedom.

Do you (the people) want all-out war? If so the Civilian Military will be fighting the mercenaries and loyalist of the Dark Cabal/Bankers. Many of both sides of the fight would be dead or wounded. Both sides want to transition without war or violence. A proposal needs to be written so that a peaceful transition can occur.

More here:

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2012/05/drake-notes-updated-for-april-29th-2012.html

Warnings About Drake's Vote & Plan from Teri Hinkle

Today it has been spread far and wide that we are to vote on a poll as to whether or not we would agree to some sort of "treaty" with the elite who as we all know are very nearly defeated. It seems their idea of a fair deal is either promise not to hold them accountable or they launch an all out war and reduce both sides to one third. Really?

voteyu.jpg

Do you seriously think you can make a deal with the devil?

And what kind of mentality thinks they would keep any promise? Never mind that would be the first time in history that a totally corrupt and unsalvageable bloodline ever exhibited an ounce of honor or understanding of it's definition. As far as I am concerned extinction is the only way to stop that very same bloodline from continuing the death and destruction they have wrought on humanity for thousands of years but hey that's just me. I don't usually have to be hit on the head more than once or twice before I get it.

Please use some common sense before you even consider casting a vote for any such outlandish and idiotic plan. This wreaks of the same militaristic mind set that caused the great disaster the world is in already. If you are on a ship that is sinking do you plug the holes with the same materials you built it with?

Now if that isn't enough common sense, stop and ask yourself what gives a few thousand people listening to an Internet radio show, the right to make any decision or even vote on a decision for the rest of the more than seven billion people on this planet?

. . .

Wouldn't it give them the answer they would love to have as to how many of you would choose to get down on your knees and accept their idea of a deal rather than finish the fight once and for all so they can re-group and start again?

Are you so desperate you would sell your country, your children and grandchildren for NESARA money? Do you get on your knees and worship the very thing they used to enslave you in the first place, money? If so you will deserve the consequences of your part of the deal.

+continues: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/06/warnings-about-drake-from-teri-hinkle.html

DRAKE's PROPOSAL - for You to Vote On… [simplified] - 2012/06/07

=======

Below I have placed the message from this page of Lady Dragon’s website.

Now, since it took several clicks to get to that page from Drake’s website, I’ve tried to simplify everything by putting the message below and…

“The Gist (Essence)”, which is:

a. Go below and read items 1, 2, and 3. Answer either Yes or No to each.

b. Write an email to: vote@ladydragon.com

c. In the subject line put the number and your answer to each question.

[Example (put this in Subject line):

1- Yes (or No), 2- Yes (or No), 3- Yes (or No)]

d. Send the email.

That’s it. The full message is below, so enjoy your reading and voting!

FULL MESSAGE : http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/06/drakes-proposal-for-you-to-vote-on.html

EXCERPTS:

====

+ "The bad guys are trying to negotiate surrender."

+ Reality is the choice of peace or war. IF We The People come after them, they have said they will fight to the very last man.

+ (Purpose of Vote): To give an idea to all parties involved, what might be acceptable. Nothing more, nothing less.

+ Offered to humanity:

1/ Financial freedom, through NESARA payments, on behalf of all

2/ Release of Advanced technologies, cf free energy

3/ Return to founding documents (1787 Constitution) as basis for government

=========

GL's WARNING :

Be careful, this might simply be a means for the Elites to Collect email addresses

So think clearly about which email you use in sending a message

I find this whole thing absurd. First, how many people are they really reaching with this "vote"? Second, send them an email??? We're supposedly making a major decision for the entire planet based on a bunch of emails going off to "Dragon Lady"? Who the f is she? (and her website TOTALLY sucks btw). Third, why would there be a huge bloody war if we're fighting 400 or so of the richest cabal/bankers of the world that control 99%? I thought 80% of the US military would never turn on the people? If we have 80% of the US military, who wins?

If I thought there was going to be this "war", which I don't, I think I'd actually be in favor of it because it does seem like the one war that's actually worth fighting. But alas, the ET's are going to save us so we need not worry about this nonsense ;)

As a fun visual, can you picture Prince Charles or George Bush Sr on the frontlines pulling out their AK-47's? Wait, Prince Charles is too clueless to be cabal. Ok, Berlusconi. These people are OLD. They ain't fightin' no war.

More Info - John McH's Summary

EXCERPT:

Many changes have occurred within the last 12 hours. There was a radio broadcast with Drake on Global Network with a Paul [??] and the planned talk had been changed immediately prior to that program as Drake had a critical call that changed the entire game plan. I am giving you the reader's digest version.

As you know, Drake has been working on the inside circles with the "Plan" generated some 30 years by Pentagon officials to end the illegal takeover of the U.S. government and governments worldwide. Mass arrests had been planned. There are several groups of players to be aware of: the U.S. military which has 80% of its people supporting the constitution and the populace, We the People [a term Drake uses that refers to those who are taking action to support freedom for all using legal and peaceful means to accomplish this], and then you have the cabal [illuminati folks which include the large number of banker minions].

Here is what has happened. Drake has friends within that last group which has obviously included many who wish to see the new changes inaugurated with the advent of 2012. They are wanting to see all have prosperity and freedom. Anyway, Drake gets this last minute call from that last group who are fearful for their lives because of the impending arrests. They have offered a way out for themselves, at the same time there would be a peaceful transition to NESARA [worldwide financial freedom] and would include rolling out ALL the healing and free energy technologies within possibly a month at the outside.

This country and all other countries would be transitioned almost immediately to common law and the constitutional governments. The illuminati would surrender all power and be allowed to live out their lives with exceptions. Drake said that the ones responsible for major loss of life thru instigating all wars will be tried and likely executed.

/source-John MacHaffie : http://www.spreaker.com/user/4664624/drake_and_company_re_broadcast

==== ====

THE KEY PART here is:

"The illuminati would surrender all power"

Let's keep the focus of the most important part - the surrender of ALL power:

IN WHAT WAYS will the Illuminati be removed from power, and who will be left in positions of power?

What will be the way(s) that power is assumed and delegated in the future?

How can we be sure that Cabal families will be full separated from any power in the future?

Final GL Note:

=====

If "the Illuminati" are truly surrendering power, then they have much to fear. Whatever the-people-who-vote in Drake's Poll may now agree, those who are truly left in power may unilaterally renegotiate any Illuminati surrender agreement in a way the Illuminati may not agree.

The Cabal had better be certain that they actually do surrender power to those with pure motives. For instance, if they surrender to their own lieutenants, they may find the old lieutenants will turn on them and extract some extreme vengence.

voteyu.jpg

Last night Drake had a 2 hour call. The link below will allow you to listen to it in its entirety. Go to Drakes site at: http://americannationalmilitia.com/

enter your e-mail address*on the right side of the page. We the people and all patriot groups will have an opportunity to vote on whether or not we want to allow the Cabal to negotiate a settlement or not. Listen to the call and you will understand that last statement. Lets get moving on this folks!

Regards,

Bob

http://www.spirit.kauwila.net/wordpress_kauilapele/120606_Drake_GVR_from_tywk_video_complete.mp3

(To listen)

The" White Hats" would like to get a consensus on where the "self aware people" stand on a peaceful solution to a better world. It is important that you read what benefits that the implementation of NESARA means to us all. This alone in conjunction with restoring our founding documents will solve all that ails us. No one is saying the cabal will get off easy, its just that a violent alternative will keep us in distress for a long time and cause much unnecessary pain and suffering.

Obviously, you should base your decision on your own feelings and understandings of the issues at hand.

God bless,

Bob

=== ===

*WARNING: DO be careful what Email you use

Archived