"RV", and other Scams to sell Iraqi Dinars, etc.

"RV", and other Scams to sell Iraqi Dinars, etc.

iraqi-dinar.jpg

Would you buy a used currency note with this man's picture?

If you look around on the web, you will find various bizarre scams designed to sell Iraqi Dinars, as the country suffers through a severe inflation.

This story goes back a long time, to even 2009:

"We buy at $900 per million Dinar, and sell at $1060 per million."

That's a 17.7 % profit margin on a currency trade. Wow!

And those rates were:

Bid-1,111 (US$ 0.090 cents) / Offer-943 (US$ 0.106 cents), Mid-1,027 (US$ 0.0974 cents)

... and this from a few days ago:

Dodgy Dinar: Fake Passports in Bogus Banking, Currency Crisis

Posted on 01 June 2013.

During the past month of violence, the Iraqi dinar’s value has fluctuated radically. Now black market money men are using Iraq’s poorer passport holders to take advantage of a government measure to stabilise currency.

In the middle of a long queue waiting to enter a branch of the Rafidain Bank, Iraq’s state bank and its largest, is Baghdad woman who wished only to be known as Sadoun. She’s waiting in the queue to exchange her Iraqi dinars for US$500. Although she’s not saying so now, when she gets in there to the tellers, she may well pretend she is going overseas. She may even show her passport with a forged international visa stamped inside it. This allows her to take advantage of a recent government subsidy meant to artificially maintain the Iraqi dinar’s value; the state bank buys the dinars at a higher rate

===

http://www.iraq-busi...anking-finance/

(Meantime, pockets of the alternative media are pounding on, promising and re-promising an imminent RV,

or ReValuation of the Iraqi currency, even as it falls. Apparently, some have loaded up with the ID on this Hope):

RV/PP NEWS : http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/

WELLS FARGO STILL HOLDING UP THE PUBLIC RV.

ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE THEIR FAT CAT BANKING BUDDIES!

NOTE THE "PAID GURUS" SUPPORTING WF. THEIR TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING!

CURRENT EXCHANGE RATES AT WF FOR INVITEES ONLY -- DINAR 11.86, DONG 2.20. THIS IS THE STREET RATE, GROUP RATES ARE HIGHER.

. . .

RUMORED --- JL (OUR REPUBLIC TREASURER) DID A SECRET ANNOUNCEMENT PER THE DINAR AT THE UN YESTERDAY, UN TOOK IRAQ OUT OF CHAPTER 7 BUT ALL KEPT SECRET FROM US ------NICE!!!

RUMORED --- IRAQ DEBTS HAVE BEEN PAID IN PREPARATION FOR THE RV

== ===

CURRENT EXCHANGE RATES AT WF FOR INVITEES ONLY -- DINAR 11.86, DONG 2.20.

THIS IS THE STREET RATE, GROUP RATES ARE HIGHER.

iraqi-dinars-per-us-dollar.jpg

Let's look at that rate they are quoting : Dinar 11.86 (that's 11.86 cents, I believe)

What's the real rate ?

Hard to find (since scamsters are trying to make profits by quoting off-market rates)

Using the 1,300 Dinars per USD from the Forbes article (below):

Current Market Rate : $1.00 / 1,300 = $0.000769, or 0.0769 cents

"Promised" RV Rate : $0.1186

If that happened, it would be a price 154.2 higher - a gain of 153.2 times !

But why should anyone pay such a fantastic price to get their hands on Dinars?

The RV scamsters usually do not try to explain, but when they do, they give very half-baked,

and unconvincing answers. It amazes me how gullible people can be.

The Financial press, like Forbes has be warning against the scams

Dinar Deception Driven By False Hopes

Forbes-May 28, 2013

The Iraqi dinar is still being sold to thousands of unwitting buyers. The country is still in trouble politically and economically.

The currency keeps ... (Losing value)

300px-Half_Dinar_back33.jpg

. . .

Last week, the dinar’s value plunged even more against the dollar: from 1,200 to 1,300. This development shows that the dinar’s dropping value represents hyper-inflation in the troubled country, which has been beset by more than 500 deaths due to sectarian violence in recent months.

Where does this leave you if you’re a dinar investor? It means you’re holding paper that’s worth increasingly less. If one was to consider it an asset — one that’s untraded and not listed on any real exchange — it would be like owning a rusting, undriveable car sitting in your driveway.

The RV has Occurred !

(again, again..., and again - we have seen the same news story,

and it is always about to be followed with a clarification over the weekend)

"This Journey is over.. We have arrived... Most bank employees do not even know yet."

(ha ha ha)

https://www.youtube....h?v=ns-dYLcd--A

That's back in March 2013 - I wonder how much his Dinars have lost since then ?

Yes, yes, yes - 2013 must be the year, after the long wait, right? right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwYZ01nVMIg

WAKE UP Time !?

The Nesara website has taken all the RV nonsense from the top of their website.

And instead, I found an article with THIS interesting Excerpt:

"Now, to the center of the issue: Your beloved “gurus” have been deceiving you. I didn't say “lying” to you; I said deceiving you.

First, a half-truth may be a whole lie. But, even if it is not a lie, it may be deceiving. Second, appealing to the “emotional” side of your intellect will, by “weariness of the soul,” over-ride, delete, erase, and omit the logical and active process of determining what is right-or-wrong, true-or-false, and good-or-bad. Third, by “capturing” your trust, deception is executed upon the intellect and deceptive trade practices are exercised."

/source: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2013/06/dinar-todays-goo-roos-and-multi-stream.html

Is it finally wake up time for those who have been betting on the phony RV

(I note that is a little out-of-context, but I take it as a "nudge" for those still duped about the RV.)

WAKE UP Time !?

The Nesara website has taken all the RV nonsense from the top of their website.

Maybe this is why: (today, the NESARA site says:)

"

site was hacked again

Still investigating the hacking of this site. Intel heading and wells fargo posting was deleted."

NESARA Heading

RUMOR - Informed that some of the Bilderberger Bank Accounts were discovered emptied over the weekend.

RUMOR - Jack Leu (Republic Treasurer) flew into Reno last night to sign off on RV and New Currency. Today, Tuesday --- be on alert.

That's nutty, and an obvious falsehood, made to sound informative.

Hey, why would Lew need to fly anywhere to do that?

A few weeks ago, they had Christine Laguarde flying here and there to sign something.

Put a fork in it !

THIS one could be genuine...

Iraq To Back The Iraqi Dinar With Gold!

Iraq forms joint panel to stabilize currency by supporting the value of the dinar withgold and preventing traders and banks from manipulating the dollar and euro rates of exchange.

2013-06-10

Iraq forms joint panel to stabilize currency

In a bid to prevent the fluctuation of the Iraqi dinar and adjust its value against world currencies, the Iraqi government on Monday (June 10th) announced that a joint committee comprised of members from the planning and finance ministries and the Iraqi Central Bank has been formed.

Rest here: [link to goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com]

• 1 month later...

(yet more "Last announcements"):

(1)

Dinar Intel News - 7-12-13

Today is FRIDAY the 12th of July

and guess what I'm gonna say

This could be the LAST FRIDAY

Honestly honestly, it could be

Everything is in place

and I'm gonna tell you everything that I know

This could be A SHORT CALL

BECAUSE EVERYTHING I KNOW

AND ON THE OTHER BOARDS...

EVERY SYSTEM

COMPLETE

DONE

AND WAITING TO BE ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD

EVERYTHING IS GOOD

(2)

Dinar Intel News - 7-11-13

7-11-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3

I WILL SHARE WHAT JUST CAME IN FROM BAGDAD. TREAT AS RUMOR BUT THIS DOES LINE UP WITH MANY CONTACTS FROM YESTERDAY AND TODAY. THINGS ARE WILD NOW AND NEWS RUNNING RAMPID SO WE DON'T KNOW THE ORIGIN OF THE INFORMATION RUMOR DIRECT FROM BAGDAD. RV WILL SHOW IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. EXXON WORKERS SAID THEY WHERE TOLD THEY COULD CASH THEIR CHECKS TOMORROW EVENING. THEY COULD CASH THEIR VOUCHERS FOR MORE MONEY TOMORROW AND ADVISED THEM TO COME BACK AND NOT CASH TODAY.

• 3 weeks later...

Three Currency Scams to Avoid at All Costs

Wall Street Daily-18 hours ago

Currency Scam #1: Egyptian Pound

Currency Scam #2: Iraqi Dinar

The Kuwait dinar often serves as the backdrop for the story behind a potential Iraq dinar revival. However, any similarity stops at the word “dinar.”

This oil-rich country made huge economic and technological strides after the first Gulf War, and Kuwait’s currency – eventually backed by gold and silver – became one of the most valued currencies in the world.

People expected the Iraqi dinar to perform similarly after the 2003 invasion. Not a chance. Going on 10 years, this scam hasn’t turned anyone into a millionaire, or even a thousand-aire. In fact, since the fall of Saddam Hussein’s regime, one note has been worth less than a tenth of a U.S. penny.

Word of warning today: Expect a flare-up in dinar marketing. Sellers often refer to the government of Iraq revaluing its currency to make it appear stronger and more attractive.

Wouldn’t you know, just as the dinar’s value plunges further, Iraq parliament is considering just that.

Last week, Al-Monitor (The Pulse of the Middle East), reported that a member of the Iraqi parliament’s Economic Committee said, “Reforming the management of the Iraqi currency now requires the deletion of three zeros. The Iraqi currency is weak, and the money supply has amounted to multi-trillions because of the existence of these useless zeros. The country will witness a significant increase in oil revenues, financial earnings and high budgets. Thus, we need to print new banknotes, as estimated by the Central Bank.”

So, let’s say they replace older, inflated bills with new banknotes at the current rate. It doesn’t mean that value will suddenly skyrocket. In fact, if you bought the old currency and Iraq revalues it, you’re up the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers without a paddle.

Currency Scam #3: Bitcoin

Sorry, but any currency that can be described as speculative, unstable, volatile, curiosity-driven and invisible is a little far-fetched to me. As Louis Basenese said in a recent WSD article, “There’s no inherent value in a bunch of ones and zeros in cyberspace.”

Call me old-fashioned, but I like to crinkle my dollars and hear my wallet change jingle. It’s not that Bitcoins don’t have actual value. You can buy them with U.S. dollars and sell them on Mt. Gox, the world’s oldest and largest Bitcoin exchange.

Dinar-Like Dreams Can Be Nightmarish

Forbes-Jul 31, 2013

Lately I've been seeing operators moving to peddle the Egyptian Pound in addition to the Iraqi Dinar and Bitcoin, the digital currency.

Some people are insisting that a change is arriving - it make take time before we know its nature...

I presume you heard that from "a reliable source"

BTW, Ben's latest post - at least the excerpt I saw- refers to the Function of Assassins:

Benjamin Fulford – August 5, 2013: Real life assassins and their role

http://benjaminfulfo...and-their-role/

The reason I got to know many professional killers first hand was because I have worked for a long time as a financial journalist. It does not take long reporting in that field before you understand finance is intimately connected with high level organized crime. As a result, in order to provide readers with the truth, it becomes necessary to cultivate sources within organized crime syndicates. As a general rule gangsters do not talk to reporters so, it took a while to assure them I was just a chronicler and not a cop and that I would not write anything that would personally incriminate my sources.

. . .

Ben is getting into some murky waters here.

KP quotes another part:

“That is how desperate the gangsters who control the Western financial system are to prevent us from finding out the fact that at its very heart the Western financial system is based on fraud, murder and bribery backed by nothing but threats.

This is about to change.

== ==

Meantime, Zap/Poof has said, the Reset began 5 August:

"TOMORROW, THE GLOBAL RESET WILL BEGIN. THERE IS TO BE A SERIES OF ANNOUNCEMENTS,

AMONGST WHICH IS THE RV OF THE DINAR..."

===

/see: http://www.rumormill...cgi?read=283904

My opinion is that the RV is, and always has been "horsefeathers"

My source is impeccable.

I don't pay any attention to this 'reset'/'revaluation' stuff.

Call me when it happens and not before.

haha. Yeah.

They keep saying "RV just happened", and then we find out: it did not.

There is absolutely NO REASON WHY* it should happen.

They may whack some zeros off the Dinar, but no one will make money from that.

Only those who are selling a near worthless currency are making money... Obviously.

It amazes me how many fall for this scam.

== ==

*If anyone has a different opinion, then: Please present your argument.

Meantime, I am firmly in the Debunkers' Camp

• 3 weeks later...

It should be obvious to all that this sort of "chatter" is nothing but pure horsefeathers:

8-26-2013 Tony

I talked to a guy with a billion dinar last night and he talked about negotiating for a rate. He said he thought $20 was a good rate and I said it's already $23.50. I'm not saying that's it, but that's what they're looking at, been that way for over a week but we don't know the final number. Could it fall back down to 3.44? Yes. [Rate on VND?] Yesterday the dong was $3.68. Could it happen today? Absolutely because bigger things are scheduled to happen tomorrow. We are closer and closer to the reality of this happening and I'm still looking for today.

===

/source: http://nesaranews.bl...inar-intel.html

• 4 weeks later...

The SCAM goes on and on...

Latest "News" spin on the Dinar

===========

THIS RV IS NOT HAPPENING THIS TODAY – but it is scheduled for this week on paper also.

41. Watch the President’s schedule in speaking this week – one of those times he will speak WILL BE A GREAT DAY

42. Green light has been given to do this. National meeting was already held. Remember the news coming out of Iraq the news comes to us days after it happens. Even Mtn. Goats post is after the fact when Tony gets them as he knows things are done and her info is right but late sometimes.

43. President will be announcing something this week and pay attention to all of his announcements check his times and this AM he said that our economy will be stronger than WWII.

44. Black card you can spend any amount you want. Use Cashiers checks or new debit card to do any purchases and it will be ready the very next day to start spending.

45. Regarding the announcements all week by Obama, Tony states Obama will not announce that the national debt will be paid… he will say more along the lines of there is a new monetary system globally, about the transparency of the same, and new growth of our country, banks will have things in place to pay things back and other countries paid us back that has helped to bring our national debt down and he will NEVER say its money from Iraq.

===

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2013/09/dinar-wow-tonys-call-is-great-today.html

When last week's deadline was missed, they made this outrageous claim:

- What kind of foolish people believe this horse-pucky ??:

"The RV did not happen on Friday nor over the weekend as there was the banking people caught with their hands in the “cookie jar” and on going investigation with other bad guys trying to move a lot of dinar and so it was not done on the time it was to be announced on Friday. Believe me on Friday the banks were ready all the people were in and the front screens showed the rates and all were told to come back to work and it still didn’t happen and that’s how close it was on Friday."

From Ben Fulford:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.co.at/2013/09/fulford-says-no-to-troops-in-syria-and.html

.... The Dinar revaluation is a Bush/Clinton scam so don't fall for it.

No doubt that loathsome "D" person is being paid off by someone

• 1 month later...

So he agrees it is a scam --- Good !

How could it be anything else?

He must be happy with his rising Bitcoin fortune.

Will he ever be right on silver again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From Clif High:

http://halfpasthuman.com/

Iraqi Dinar RV Rate to $1898.98

Iraqi RV rate is now $1898.98 !! Yes, anyone can play this game and that is my lie as to the rate. That is correct....the bogus scam of the Iraqi RV has happened?!?...only problem is that to get this rate you must swear an oath, and sign in your blood on 'paper' made from the skin of your ass that you accept the personal consequences to your soul for being 'blessed' as a result of the deaths of millions of Iraqi people. Hey! No worries! If you are a regular religious guy, you don't really value your soul anyway....so poke your finger, draw your blood into the pen while they are prep'ing your ass skin into paper...sign away on the mythical dotted line to get your share in this 'blessing'.....

...actually i am fascinated by the emotional suffering that has been caused by this Dinar RV scam. When considered at a cosmic level, here we have americans in some numbers being emotionally tortured for over a decade through their greed-strings. Is this some cosmic balancing for some of the horrors that the CFR/Tavistock and BushCO unleashed on Iraq? Probably not, but to students of life and suffering, the irony of this is quite visible. And compelling.

Note: we are still awaiting the Temporal Marker of the 'shoot out in the RV corral' that will emerge over this next month as the RV scam unravels completely and many of the 'gurus' flee for their lives...too bad about their clueless relatives...but, hey, dhama rules.

From Clif High:

Note: we are still awaiting the Temporal Marker of the 'shoot out in the RV corral' that will emerge over this next month as the RV scam unravels completely and many of the 'gurus' flee for their lives...too bad about their clueless relatives...but, hey, dhama rules.

I will welcome it.

These RV merchants are thoroughly vile, smug, and preachy - the sort of people it is easy to hate, once you see through them.

The OPPT was full of these sort.

They call all bankers parasites, refuse to even speak to them, and yet are typically living off the state, or the charity of friends and family.

That makes them True Parasites, while calling many around them by that name - classic projection.

Look at this loud-mouth deadbeat Loser: Ron Van Dyke

paradoxman1.jpg

He has been wrong about everything.

Wrong about: Tim Turner and the "Republic", wrong about OPPT and its free money, wrong about Swiss-Indo.

He blocks every who tries to tell the truth, or help him recognize reality.

And he cannot see the obvious:

06-12-2013: DEEP ANALYSIS OF OPPT REQUESTED
=
=
Published on Dec 5, 2013
John Doe wrote, "Ron, thank you for the amazing job you are doing keeping so many people informed.... So many of us would appreciate your deep analysis of OPPT." I replied, I don't think Heather had any ill intent, and credit her with taking a big and important step. I also think OPPT dropped the ball, so to speak; and it was picked up by SwissIndo. Hopefully, they will manage to get global funding released to the people. As for deep analysis, I simply lack the necessary time to research things to the extent I've done in the past; and I've lost interest in trying to find remedies that always work. Most remedies, I feel, have value. Where they fall short is lacking enforcement. Criminals will not enforce laws that would end their criminality. Until that issue is dealt with on a global scale, there will not be any fool-proof remedy that will secure our natural rights

"Hopefully they will get funding released to the people..."

Haha. What funding? Money to keep parasites like you alive, Ron? No. It will not happen/

(Why am I so hostile? Because I have had some actual communicate with this guy, and found out how insincere, and lazy he is.

There are some of us genuinely trying to get to the truth, and we do not like the frauds, who pretend, while doing the opposite.)

“HopeGirl and Andrew Bartzis the Galactic Historian hold a fascinating discussion around the Global Financial Currency Reset.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssGYVypB4G8#t=61
Comment by K-Puppy on December 30, 2013 @ 6:33 am
++++++++++++++++++

Thanks k-pup for posting the above link.

Whew….I strongly urge EVERYONE who has dinars to listen to the message presented by hope girl and andrew. While you are listening you will experience many emotions, you will hear many strange sounds: the sound of your butt puckering, the sound of your breath intake, the sound of your head saying: “NO! This can’t be true”. “This is more lies” etc. etc.

Hope Girl has dinars and she is finally at a place where she is out of denial. Some points to ponder that were spoken:
*the dinar RV is a total psy-op……..

* It is in fact blood money that the bush jerks killed 7-8 million people to promote this psy-op so they could make billions AND gain control of the Iraqi stargates.

*the magical prosperity packages are bs

*the dinar created hope that turned into toxic hope–the toxicity of GREED

*instead of actually doing something to change the nature of our reality many folks have been waiting for the RV so they would be rich AND then do something.

*there is in fact a “spell” on every single piece of currency in the world

*hope girl and andrew suggest that everyone disconnect from consumerism including the dinar. Sell it back at current prices to disengage from the negative energy.

*they also suggested that folks get off of facebook. Turn off the computer at least one day a week and nurture yourself
*and much, much more.

Well worth listening to with an open heart!! ♥

Comment by ukdenadreamer on December 30, 2013 @ 7:47 am
I haven't listened to the show yet but that is also what Clif High said in his 16 Dec podcast
Those who are hoping to make a fortune from the dinar revaluation will not be rewarded by Universe for if they did, they would be profiting from the death and destruction of Iraq.
It's just not on.
I recommend any dinar 'investors' listen to Clif High's wujo #70

Archived