"Can Archons become like human beings.
No, it's worse than that: humans become Archons."

max-igan-mug.jpg
Max Igan -meta : http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Max_Igan
+ website :

JLLApril2011B.jpg
John Lash -wiki : http://en.wikipedia..../John_Lamb_Lash
+ website :

John Lamb Lash is an American author. He is author of a number of books including The Seeker's Handbook: The Complete Guide to Spiritual Pathfinding, Twins and the Double, The Hero - Manhood and Power, Quest for the Zodiac and Not in His Image.

• 1 month later...

http://www.blogtalkr...archon-solution

MP3 : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shatteringthematrix/2013/07/07/john-lash--the-archon-solution.mp3

John Lash joins us on “Shattering The Matrix”.

John is a comparative Mythologist, Author and Teacher. He is one of the foremost exponents of the power of myth to direct and shape individual experience and drive historical events over the long term. An expert on sidereal mythology, naked-eye astronomy, precessions, and the World Ages, he also teaches the critique of belief-systems.

Described as the true successor of Mircea Eliade and the rightful heir of Joseph Campbell, John is a teacher of world mythology, Gnosticism, the pre-Christian Mysteries, along with many of his other expert talent. He’s authored: The Seeker’s Handbook, Twins and the Double, The Hero-Manhood and Power, Quest for the Zodiac, Not in His Image.

In this episode of "Shattering The Matrix", John sheds more light onto the history of the archons with respect to the Gnostic perspective and shares in depth information that is crucial in understanding the history behind the reason why humanity is in this predicament.

John is a comparative Mythologist, Author and Teacher. He is one of the foremost exponents of the power of myth...

Described as the true successor of Mircea Eliade and the rightful heir of Joseph Campbell, John is a teacher of world mythology, Gnosticism, the pre-Christian Mysterie...

Anyone who is interested in John Lash's work, should also become familiar with the work of Joseph Campbell

John Lash is not happy about "the misuse of the term Archon".

The original meaning was "governor", or "an authority, who tells you what to do"

Lash uses it to mean : an Extraterrestrial, parasitic Mind parasite...

"If you learn about Archons, you have a valuable piece of information about the psychpaths who control our planet."

"Humanity got a valuable warning... but was not able to hear it until a short time ago."

Lash says gnostic seers described two types of ET Archons:

+ Grey aliens,
+ Reptilian overlords

They live in the "solar system at large", and have created the system, except: The Earth, Sun, and Moon

http://www.zengardner.com/archons-walking-amongst-us/

If Archons exist, who and what are they? Like Mac Tonnies and Bill Schneider, Jay Weidner is getting close to understanding this mystery, and how to identify the ones that may live among us. Just after announcing that he was close to being able to identify them, Mac died in his sleep at the age of 34. Bill Schneider has also died.

But Jay is still with us, and in this interview he tells us all he knows about the Archons. As the Nag Hammadi text warns, the Archons walk among us. They like violence and destruction. They are hungry for our suffering.

Who are they? What do they look like? WHY do they hate us so, these ancient and terrible beings who legend says live among us? Jay is far down the dangerus road of understanding the secrets of the Archons, and how to break their power over the deeply hypnotized human species.

... Jay Weidner is getting close to understanding this mystery, and how to identify the ones that may live among us...

Yes,

That is a very interesting video.

Weidner is asked what they look like - he says, "There is a nest of them at Dulce." (per Anthonk Sanchez)

And he says they look like the Cover of this book: ... and he believes that Lady Barbara Thomas Judge is a hybrid

cryptoterrestrials.jpg : archon-lady-barbara-judge1.jpg

I have met Barbara Thomas, who was in the role of a lawyer negotiating a company purchase.

I have to say that I found her assumed superiority in the meeting very off-putting. I did not like her style of controlling a meeting, and commanding the conclusion at all ! I got my client out of the meeting as quickly as possible, because I did not think a negotiation should be so one-sided.

I have gotten to the Archon part yet - at 15 mins.... A nice anti-DHS rant at the beginning though

i think george osborne is a candidate

maybe there is something to the vampire and sunlight story

maybe the chemtrails are to protect them from the suns energies

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/thomaspascoe/100021390/george-osbornes-proposed-raid-on-pensions-he-really-is-turning-into-the-heir-to-gordon-brown/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-2221338/Osborne-vampire-quirky-side.html

Death Grip?

It seems we cannot get rid of this lady, and like a bad penny, she keeps popping up.

Who is she serving?

276615b7-fea4-43fa-8a94-35b67dbbdf4cnews.ap.org_r620x349.jpg

Nuclear Reform Monitoring Committee deputy chairman Barbara Judge, left, talks with Tokyo Electric Power Co. President Naomi Hirose during a press conference at TEPCO headquarters in Tokyo Friday, July 26, 2013.

. . .

Hirose apologized for the delay and said that he and TEPCO executive vice president Zengo Aizawa would take a 10 percent salary cut for one month over the matter.

/more: http://www.utsandieg...blic-over-leak/

• 1 month later...

http://www.zengardne...l-intervention/

Agenda on Earth

I’d say their agenda here is becoming increasingly obvious. It’s been played out time and again in other constellations…

The Opposing Consciousness left the universal flow around the events leading to the tumultuous Ascension of Sirius B some 120 million years ago. Essentially as their home was being destroyed, they learned how to ‘dump their karma’ and step beyond the body into the Fourth Density. To cut a very long and complex story short, since that time, they’ve been working tirelessly to create synthetic realities on other planets where they could colonise, plunder resources, assimilate and then hybridise new bodily vehicles. Homo Sapiens has been one step within that agenda here on Earth.

Right now, the intervention here is well advanced. Working from behind the scenes, they have come very close to an almost complete take-over. We see the more obvious external effects of this in the outright control of the media, a ramping up of the police and security state, the bogus war on terror, the strangle hold of big business and banking, control and manipulation of the food chain, an increasing attempt at internet censorship.

Equally, benevolence has been working tirelessly to unwind the intervention. The situation here is very dense, the field very knotted. It’s like an anchor has been established in the universal flow. It’s that which by the Law of Attraction, cosmic energies have been drawn here to help balance the playing field.

And the stronger the intervention gets,

the greater the unwinding energies it draws to it,

until the entirety of the universe is applying torsional unraveling force.

I understand this deeply, that’s why I know in my heart this realignment will succeed. The movement by Gaia into the Fifth Density at the end of 2012 was specifically designed to help facilitate this. But the immediate question now is, how many of humanity will escape the intervention and join her?- See more at: http://www.zengardne...h.yniHc9jL.dpuf

The corrupt demiurge

http://earthenergyreader.wordpress.com/2013/08/

What is the Point of All This Control?

The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness that is slowly dying, and it depends on harvesting the energy from the souls incarnated within its system in order to preserve its existence. In order to harvest the largest amount of soul energy possible, it created the dark-light duality paradigm to ensure that every being incarnated on a world that is under its spell would serve as a “soul battery” to help keep the demiurge energized. The “good” souls would seek out the (false) light team, and the “bad” souls would seek out the dark team, but unknown to most of those souls, they are all serving the same system.

In order to keep the duality game interesting for its participants, the demiurge set up densities of existence that “initiates” on the dark and light paths could ascend through. This gives the beings moving through these densities a feeling of accomplishment, when in fact they are navigating through a labyrinth of demiurgic illusion. The players at the higher levels of the hierarchies know that they are in a self-serving system, but they are fine with the deal, because they get to wield power and receive the energy of worship from beings further down the ladder.

The corrupt demiurge

http://earthenergyre...ss.com/2013/08/

What is the Point of All This Control?

The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness that is slowly dying, and it depends on harvesting the energy from the souls incarnated within its system in order to preserve its existence. In order to harvest the largest amount of soul energy possible, it created the dark-light duality paradigm to ensure that every being incarnated on a world that is under its spell would serve as a “soul battery” to help keep the demiurge energized. The “good” souls would seek out the (false) light team, and the “bad” souls would seek out the dark team, but unknown to most of those souls, they are all serving the same system.

In order to keep the duality game interesting for its participants, the demiurge set up densities of existence that “initiates” on the dark and light paths could ascend through. This gives the beings moving through these densities a feeling of accomplishment, when in fact they are navigating through a labyrinth of demiurgic illusion. The players at the higher levels of the hierarchies know that they are in a self-serving system, but they are fine with the deal, because they get to wield power and receive the energy of worship from beings further down the ladder.

Thanks notinformation, that's an interesting article.

I particularly liked the explanation of why so much channelled stuff (all?) is probably complete garbage (it seems to resonate with the truth for me at least).

Channelers Are Being Deceived

I wrote an article back in 2011 about some of the problems with channeled messages,which you can find here for more background information. If religion can be said to be “the opiate of the masses” then channeled messages would be the “HOPIUM of the disgruntled minority.” Every channeled message that comes from the spiritual liar-archy is essentially the same when you strip away the fluffy talk and story-line that is being used to couch the message.

Here is every channeled message ever done, condensed into a few lines:

Dear ones, you are greatly beloved by all of us in the spiritual (liar)archy. We long to reunite with you, for we are your long-lost family. Stay strong and hold onto your light, because we will make our presence known to you soon. Keep waiting (and suffering) and hoping for us to come and rescue you from your situation. When we arrive, we will build a golden ©age for you on earth.”

I used to think that this nauseating disinformation coming from “Archon Angel Michael,” “Saint Germain” etc was the result of dark-side interference taking over the channels without their awareness. What I didn’t understand back when I wrote “Who’s Really on This Channel” is that transmissions from “truly positive beings” weren’t being intercepted and corrupted by the dark side, but rather the messages were coming from “false light” beings of the spiritual liar-archy.

Thanks notinformation, that's an interesting article.

". If religion can be said to be “the opiate of the masses” then channeled messages would be the “HOPIUM of the disgruntled minority.”

I particularly liked the explanation of why so much channelled stuff (all?) is probably complete garbage (it seems to resonate with the truth for me at least).

I also distrust all channelled info.

One of the few whose channeled messages seem to consistently contain real wisdom is...

Daryl Anka / Bishar

But I treat the info, not as gospel truth, but as advice from a knowledgeable friend

... remember dont let your heart rule your head ( turn it around for the truth )

Good advice.

And it is best if: Head and Heart are working together

• 1 month later...

This was interesting - Maybe John Lash's most revealing interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqo4-Q_qtg : New link

( I had to stop listening at 1:03 Hours )

With the corrected link

This was interesting - Maybe John Lash's most revealing interview

: New link

( I had to stop listening at 1:03 Hours )

A CONTROVERSIAL part:

Sometimes "you have to HATE to protect yourself... psychopaths cannot be transformed by Love."

The Gnostics did not have enough hate... to survive.

"9/11 showed us, that the psychopaths have taken over this world."

"It is time for the Real Pushback."

Comments from YouTube:

=======

Jane Doe 2 weeks ago

Wow, this has got to be the best John Lash interview I have ever heard. I loved how he tied the history behind the Gnostics/rise of the Abrahamic religions to our current geopolitical situation and it's implications with Sophia's corrections. Thanks for the interview. Another follow up with him would be great!

Riaining 1 week ago

I'm in agreement with Jane Doe, fantastic interview. You guys keep out-doing yourselves. I love your topics of conversation, and especially the feedback and questions you give to your interviewees.

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Judy Wood and John Lash The quintessential talk on 911 - September 06, 2011

(I listened to some of it, and found it boring, despite the participants.)

=== ===

youtube - the proposition is made that it was a double false frame up
A. S. : by entities that have much much larger pllans than the neo-cons
: or even the 'ordinary' human 'cabal' families
: .. I wasn't aware (before this co-incidence hit me) that there's lots on this 'hypothesis' on the net; eg
VIDEO :
, etc., etc.

• 1 month later...

http://www.zengardner.com/emotions-archonic-trap/

The Archonic Trap

Human beings as far as I know, are the only ego based beings on the planet. It doesn’t matter if we are good guy or bad guys, whether we are heart based or ego based in the equation of duality. The moment we become affected emotionally by anything that is not love based, we become a destructive force. It would seem that all of us are an energetic and physical menace to the planet.

So what is our place upon the Earth? Do we have one, or are we just a scourge that needs to be destroyed?

My take on this question is as follows:
I believe that in essence, we are love based, multi-dimensional beings that millennia ago, became infested with mind parasites called the archons. Somehow, these soulless beings trapped our consciousness in biological computerised forms called the human body. After trials and errors spanning millions of years, they perfected a species that they could energetically parasitise without the host being aware of their presence or existence: Homo sapiens.

After the genetic modifications by the archons, we could no longer decode 95% of the original information that was our true nature. Science bears this out and calls it junk dna.

But what if, it isn’t junk?

I believe that because we were prevented from using this awareness in inner space, we have projected it outside of ourselves—and called it the natural world. In terms of duality—the inner world and outer world are the two polarities of the same force, but we have been programmed and conditioned to believe that our species and the planet are two separate entities. That is a monstrous LIE and the root of many of human problems.

The archons engineered this ‘false separation’ and have blindsided us to the truth. We carry the planet within ourselves. It is inside our heads!
This is a liberating revelation for those of us who can grasp its significance, and is the true meaning of the phrase: That Art Thou.

Everything that manifests in physical reality is a trap for divine consciousness, and all the diversity of life is limited to the software programme it is trapped in: whether it be animal, vegetable or mineral, ourselves, our beloved pets, wild creatures, a tree, even a cauliflower or Brussel sprout!

We are everything that exists, and when we make war upon the planet, by whatever means, physical or energetic, we are attacking the living breathing image of ourselves—and we are totally unaware that this is happening.

We’ve got to get involved with life but we don’t have to be angry, frightened or upset by it. Our emotions are the Archonic trap and anything not based in love, is cocktails and food for these soulless beings.

If we can with intent, detach from our negative feelings and replace them with love and understanding, no matter what is going on around us, our spiritual power will expand and so will our magical abilities—we will become untouchable by darkness.

Understanding ‘That art Thou’ is the first step upon the long road to our true home.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived