Simon Parkes: Exposed Illuminati, ET contacts. Posts on Proj-A

I don't think the sheeple know what are the right things to listen to, or what they need to be looking for from a politician.

The politicians just tell people what they think people want to hear. after being brainwashed and indictrinated by the press

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SS agrees with SP, it seems:

2015-02-15 Ever Beyond - Stewart Swerdlow: Where To Next

Published on Feb 18, 2015

I'm joined once again by explorer of the mind and planet, Stewart Swerdlow.. we take you on his travels, back in time to beyond atlantis, forward in time to his latest movie exploits, and of course over to the Bosnian Pyramid for news on the Baby Dragon.

(at about 27 mins in, SS talks about the hadron collider - which they will "try to restart next month")

"It has nothing to do with finding the God particle. It is all about trying to tap into a parallel reality where the Illuminati

achieved its goals. If they can tap into it, they may be able to merge the two, and strengthen themselves here."

• 2 weeks later...

INTERESTING PST ON PA - Somebody well known to us all is up to no good!!

I've posted this under Simon Parkes thread - it may or may not be him. It could even be a smear campaign but the lady on PA seems honest enough

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80645-What-to-do-if-you-know-someone-is-spreading-misinformation-and-is-very-well-known

Along with the help of a few others we have finally found out something about someone quite well known and is in the most part respected. I dont want to say a name now im just looking for advice, if i name and shame then ill be subject to trolls and abuse from the persons fans and quite possibly be thrown off here.
This is a rundown of what this person is doing, i have proof also, this wasnt a light hearted decision, but i really need advice....

basically uses vunerable men and women by telling them certain things, that they lap up because the person comes across as trust worthy and well spoken, we discovered this person is actually telling alot of people exactly the same thing in exactly the same way.

im sorry this is vague but i can only give so much away, this person has said 'i dont understand why its illegal to sleep with a 12 yr old' i over heard this myself.

This person believes that she/he must have sex with a majority of their clients without protection, male or female in order to 'save' them.

this person sent numerous nude photos to men and women which have all been kept and also emails that had sexual demands which had to be done to prove their trust in them.

this person is completely different to how they are in youtube videos and comes across as having multiple personalities in person or is completely mind controlled to spread information.

This person has a few of his/her clients absolutley terrified to say anything about their experience with him/ her, if they say anything negative energy will be forced upon them.

Wow.

Is that from our friend Jacob?

Not sure how these allegations came about

But it will destroy Simon's reputation so I'm a little suspicious because the stakes are very high; he's predicted the collapse of government and exposes ET agendas. Cabal tactics often include entrapment through child abuse or involvement in corruption, bribery and other misdemeanors.

I don't know much about his personal life other than it would be a very stupid thing for someone like Simon to get involved with because he would know the consequences, but all things are possible. I think everyone underestimates how advanced AI and mind control really is!

It is a serious smear. Especially considering the news flow now in the UK.

But I find it hard to believe.

Because, as you say, Simon would understand the consequences

I realised that Parkes was really dodgy when he told Kerry Cassidy that Russia shot down that Malaysian plane.

Can we ever trust someone that the Illuminati is promoting to us?

I believe he said his grandfather belonged to the Satanic Illuminati and we know what Satanic Illuminati families do to their children.......

He would have been sexually abused while a child and also encouraged to abuse others.

Think of that interview with Ratzinger's sons.

David Wilcock has put some material out on this and stressed that this is a poison/evil which runs in those families and that we should try to be compassionate with such damaged people.

Have a look at some of the Svali material to find out what life is like in such families

That smile doesn't get any better, lol

19th March 2015 Update

View this email in your browser

b95695e9-4c20-455d-8671-2196244fc6ce.jpg

310f61e5-cd12-4f7a-8d6a-c2c6cef895d7.jpg

For upcoming Interviews please check the Events page
www.simonparkes.org

Update
I have some very important topics for my next newsletter but just to let you know that in the alternative news it is reported that President Putin is considering nationalizing Russia’s Central Bank, however I can confirm that it is already nationalized and thus the gauntlet has been thrown down at the feet of the Rothschild family.

More of this in the regular newsletter at the beginning of the month.

Simon

2015-03-08 Ever Beyond Simon Parkes Mantid Reptilian Hybrid

Published on Mar 19, 2015

My guest today is Simon Parkes, Uk Councillor (local politician)

Simon went public with his story in 2010, and since then has toured the UK speaking at conferences, initially attacked by the establishment media in a concerted effort to discredit him. However an event in

Something appears to be going on with Simon, someone was posting PM threats to various members that may have spoken about Simon Parkes on TOT

If it's true, is their a possibility the Illuminati may be using its 'hold' over people by expose him because he's stepped too far out of line. Or he's just carried on with the trauma based mind control they are all exposed to.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6081-Threats-by-member-Stephen

Here's a post from the owner

Threats by member Stephen

We have just banned a member called Stephen who's been sending some threatening emails to our members via pm.I am ware this member so call goes by the name Charles/Atticus

For one i will not allow this and we have kept a record of all pm's and ip addresses.

I want to assure you all we will not let anyone on here be bullied no matter what they say

Apparently we are all in some sort of hot water and that "the proprietor of this site which is obviously me will be included in a police investigation as of tomorrow morning and that theonetruth forum will no longer be operating.

For one that is laughable in itself and await notification of this.I am also aware that some members still do speak with this Charles/Atticus and that he himself will be investigated due to the threats he makes.

Can i juist say i have dealt with people like this before and i will not let them spoil this place for you

All the very best

Malc

P.s

Even though i do not believe this Stephen i believe all this is in relation to the Simon Parkes thread

Can i just say can we all be very careful on we write down about Simon Parkes until he's been charged in a court of law

Being judge and jury by internet can be very damaging especially for website owners like myself.I am aware of what some members have said and how this individual as effected them and i really do feel for you.

love always

Malc

Parkes is a smart guy. I think he will survive this round

Recorded Saturday 21st of February 2015 at The Vault, Newcastle Upon Tyne

(1) : Missing ?

(2)

(3)

As usual... A mix of old and new comments.

Here he talks about how he broke his back, and was operated upon.

Also, how he is "observed" (but only observed) by the govt.

And more about different Alien species

• 2 weeks later...

simon is either guilty of such crimes or he's being set up by The Elites because he's overstepped the mark?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-Secret-Space-Program-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot-Q-amp-A-quot/page50

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander View Post
Simon Parkes discusses his highly detailed and complex contacts with Extra & Interdimensional beings called Mantis, and the Greys and Reptilians. In Part 1 of this highly detailed interview on Mantis Alien contactee Simon Parkes, we discuss the details of his early life with Reptilians, Greys and the Mantis nonhuman extra-dimensional beings.

Part 1 : AMMACH Project

https://youtu.be/QzQTqGOlcWc

: Part-2 : Part-3 : Part-4 :

Continues with Win Keech in Part 3, and a regression in Part 4. Interviewed by Joanne Summerscales, off camera questions by Miles Johnston of the AMMACH Project. AMMACH is dedicated to highlighting contactee, abduction and Mind Control issues in the British Isles.
These AMMACH Witness statements are personal statements by the witnesses. The AMMACH project provides this platform for the high level researcher, and must be viewed in that context.

[snip]
At this point, and without wishing to derail Corey's (GoodET) thread, I must inform you and all new readers that Simon Parkes and his testimonies are highly contested, as you may be able to glean from this members-only thread here -- Corey himself knows all about this.

Simon Parkes is (by his own admission) a member of an Illuminati family, and he is apparently using his reputation as a contactee and his self-proclaimed recount of the past lives on Earth he purportedly had as a ruse (and cover) for an Illuminati "sex magick" ploy against Starseeds and MILAB victims. This ploy includes sexual harassment, sexual exploitation, intimidation and blackmail.

Some of the recount of his contactee experiences is most likely real, but not all of it, and his recount of the past lives he has lived on planet Earth is ludicrous at best. He claims to have been the Biblical Adam, and -- his favorite for getting inside the ladies' pants -- King Solomon. He likes to surround himself with women, and he will then "probe them" to see whether they are Starseeds and/or MILAB victims. If the woman in question is neither a Starseed nor a MILAB victim, he will behave quite courteously with her. However, if she is a Starseed or a MILAB victim -- most MILAB targets actually are Starseeds, which is why the military is interested in them -- he will tell her that she was one of his wives when he was King Solomon, and that she has a reptilian soul, that she has incarnated on Earth in service of the Draco collective -- this is with the intent to get her to break her true soul contract and align herself with the Draco agenda -- and that she has some sort of entity attachment or other affliction that he can heal her from, but in order to do that, he has to have repeated unprotected sex with her, and she has to sexually satisfy him in every way possible. He will also tell her that all of it is justified, because she was after all "one of his wives" when he was (purportedly) King Solomon.

After he's had his way with his prey, he will coldly dump both her and any friends he had in common with her, and if she causes him any trouble at all, he'll intimidate her or blackmail her with hidden camera footage of her having sex with him -- many of these women are married -- and he will also engage in psychic attacks against her, blaming it on one of her friends. He pulled that stunt with one of the Avalon moderators -- she's not a moderator anymore now, but not because of this reason -- and had her ban Avalon members who had purportedly psychically attacked her, while those very attacks were actually coming from Simon Parkes himself.

There is more information, but it's pretty disgusting and beyond the scope of this particular post. Evidence against Simon Parkes is being collected as we speak. See the thread referenced higher up for more details.

(Note: Said thread was unfortunately damaged by the restoring of the backup in the course of the past week, so some of the latest posts have vanished from the thread, and newer follow-up posts have been added in the meantime, taking the thread in a different direction. However, you should get the gist.)

That makes grim reading - but I think it needs to be in the record here.

One of the Avalon people whom I knew had some direct contact with Parkes. And if would be interesting to know if she agrees with those claims.

Unfortunately, I do not have contact with her any more, so I cannot ask her myself.

News update from Parkes, on JHaines new blog:

On a far more sinister note an arm of the Zionist regime sent a hit squad in an attempt to assassinate President Putin, this was thwarted and at the same time a hit squad was despatched to take out President Obama. That is why some 10 members of the senate were recently arrested – because this plot also failed. So now we begin to see why America at its highest levels is fearful of the new gold backed currency. With China, Switzerland, India, Brazil, potentially Hungary, Iceland and even the United Kingdom wishing to join, America is being isolated economically.

One of the major reasons for the CIA instigating revolution in Ukraine was a pay back to certain Zionist factions. When America came off the gold standard the Rothschild’s were asked to value America, as of January this year America has exceeded its debt by 22 times which means its 22 times overspent compared to its value. This has a devastating impact on imported goods where one country who imports does not have gold backed currency while the other country that exports has. We can all see the cliff edge that America now balances on, it is for this reason that I feel, barring dramatic intervention, the period of July to October could be crucial.

In relation to the CERN device after 2 years of developmental work and non operation the final part of the 26 mile extension was being put into place when damage occurred to the tubing. This has put back the operation of the device yet again and we await with interest to see the development. Many people are making predictions about the Planet X, I certainly am of the opinion that a large foreign body will come close to the earth in the very near future although it will not strike the earth. The CERN device could be used against such an object. In short let us imagine a bank and the bank manager goes on holiday leaving the bank employees to usurp their position then the bank manager returns to take charge of the bank and the employees try to stop him. This is a rather a light hearted analogy of the situation on planet earth at the present time.

==

> https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/simon-parkes-newsletter-april-2015-more-good-news-j/

7th April Newsletter

View this email in your browser

72d7824e-b328-4f25-84e7-048ae2a52477.jpg

310f61e5-cd12-4f7a-8d6a-c2c6cef895d7.jpg

It is with deep regret that I can no longer receive emails with questions. If you have questions for me then you should book a 30 minute consultation.

Welcome to the April edition of my newsletter. The last 6 weeks have seen some of the greatest activities on this planet perhaps not seen for the last 20 years.

In March it may be remembered that President Putin disappeared for some ten days and I can now reveal what he did. Apart from meeting Chinese officials and formerly signing the BRICS agreement, the elite American government personnel along with their allies in UK rerouted sensitive encrypted information along the VPN line in the Ukraine. This information contained, amongst others, reports from the atomic energy commission and Britain’s spy centre known as GCHQ. This information was fabricated and it was hoped that the Russian secret service would intercept these transmissions. Encoded in this information was the false report that Britain’s nuclear submarine fleet had targeted their missiles on Russia, I am left with no other conclusion than to believe that this was an attempt to start a 3rd world war. Thank god President Putin realised the trick and did not respond militarily, however this was the final act that convinced him to sign the BRICS agreement - for up until now he had not formally signed. This is why he nationalized the main bank in Russia, because he required a state run bank to trade in the new currency which of course will be gold backed. Within his inner circle he formed a special committee of between 3 and 5 people who now are very much involved in rolling out of the alternative gold backed system. I understand President Putin had a recent addition to his family and I congratulate him.

On a far more sinister note an arm of the Zionist regime sent a hit squad in an attempt to assassinate President Putin, this was thwarted and at the same time a hit squad was despatched to take out President Obama. That is why some 10 members of the senate were recently arrested - because this plot also failed. So now we begin to see why America at its highest levels is fearful of the new gold backed currency. With China, Switzerland, India, Brazil, potentially Hungary, Iceland and even the United Kingdom wishing to join, America is being isolated economically.

One of the major reasons for the CIA instigating revolution in Ukraine was a pay back to certain Zionist factions. When America came off the gold standard the Rothschild’s were asked to value America, as of January this year America has exceeded its debt by 22 times which means its 22 times overspent compared to its value. This has a devastating impact on imported goods where one country who imports does not have gold backed currency while the other country that exports has. We can all see the cliff edge that America now balances on, it is for this reason that I feel, barring dramatic intervention, the period of July to October could be crucial.

In relation to the CERN device after 2 years of developmental work and non operation the final part of the 26 mile extension was being put into place when damage occurred to the tubing. This has put back the operation of the device yet again and we await with interest to see the development. Many people are making predictions about the Planet X, I certainly am of the opinion that a large foreign body will come close to the earth in the very near future although it will not strike the earth. The CERN device could be used against such an object. In short let us imagine a bank and the bank manager goes on holiday leaving the bank employees to usurp their position then the bank manager returns to take charge of the bank and the employees try to stop him. This is a rather a light hearted analogy of the situation on planet earth at the present time.

There have over the recent years been so many aeroplane crashes and these are terribly tragic, the most recent was the German aeroplane, I wonder what message was being sent to the German government.

This is the time now to congratulate Fran on the creation of the facebook page. I’m utterly delighted that so many have started sorting themselves into starseed families, but let us not forget that we are all equal and no one race is more superior than another. Thank you Fran from all of us.

On another note I am looking to form a small dedicated group which will not meet on facebook, if anyone feels that they wish to take an ACTIVE roll in helping humanity then please email simonparkes7@gmail.com
and in the subject line please title the email with ‘Group’, failure to follow this will result in the email being lost. There are many people who I’ve met who have astounded me with their kindness compassion and truthfulness and their determination to do something positive for the benefit of others. This group that I would like to establish will have that as its overriding goal.

Much strength, much hope, much love
Simon

Archived