Simon Parkes: Exposed Illuminati, ET contacts. Posts on Proj-A

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JINN and SHADOW BEINGS Sep 9 2014

SIMON PARKES - JINN, MAGIC & SHADOWS - White rabbit

As gold reduces the Queen is one of the largest private holders.

Intelli-streets - spy lighting systems to be installed in New York

A representative of some very wealthy Americans made him an offer because they believed he was telling the truth. They offered him protection, travel and access to an underground bunker. He did not say whether he accepted it or not.

He displayed examples of the shape of Shadow beings, hat man and so on that often take a human form. Men in black, always have a hat on.

Jinn are shadow beings often with smoke emitting

Jinn can be used for various purposes, including curing people. He provides a free service to help people rid themselves of any demonic Jinns

Jinn will often attach itself to families with no male. Mother will be influenced to get at the children

In Elite families children will be tortured to compartmentalise the brain. A compartment can then be used to take the pain away

A female that is going to have sex with illuminatin is termed a Butterfly? Use of key control words control will allow her to have sex without pain since it's in the Jinn

When female has sex with a white reptilian, this is called a female dragon fly.

Jinn are interdimentional and live between third and fourth dimension

Cherubs and gargoyles often appear on churches represent Jinn

When a dark magician puts a Jinn into a target female they have a pet name, tink (tinker bell). Any female referred to as tink, will be carrying a Jinn

Often the eye goes completely black, not the surrounding part of eye, no pupil, demonic possession, Eg Ted Heath, Ex UK priminister

Jinn can appear as a female to entice a man

Jinn can change and can attack you

King Solomon's ring pentagram - not used to attract Jinn

The Lord of the Rings very relevant. Rings are very important can be used to summon Jinns. Must use a solid hand forged pure Iron ring made by a man naked from top up. Followed by some long magical commands.

King Solomon's temple

In the Hobbit, Bilbobaggins walks through two pillars with two orbs either side, this is example of a portal

The Cabala Jewish magic.

Anyone can summon a jinn with an iron ring that traps the jinn

The jinn will not serve someone that does not have the right bloodline, but will serve master of ring. Anyone can command a Jinn, but must be clear what you need it for.

The jinn that do not like humanity are looking for an excuse to serve a magician. So they say I am serving the ring, master of the ring. But the Jinn will want a deal in return.

It is surprising how many people are processed by a demonic spirit jinn.

If say a businessman in Turkey reneges on a business deal they don't simply shoot him, they will get a local magician to send a jinn against that individual

Charles Darwin's father was a 33 deg mason who paid for the research. Alfred Wallace co author of origins of man believed the concept of the survival of the fittest is a reptilian idea.

Wallace did not believe the evolution of species concept applied to humans, he thought it was impossible, Wallace's argument was never allowed to be used

As long as we eat meat the cycle cannot be broken. Just as we eat meat from other animals so do reptiles eat humans an unbroken cycle.

Humans cannot have evolved to what we are. He believes humans were on earth for a very long time in a very evolved form but were tricked and dumbed down through genetic manipulation.

Simon Parkes had a Jinn mentor to help him make predictions

People are gradually waking up and beginning to accept so e of these ideas

Aleister Crowley, a dark magician, Thoth Tarot cards give accurate depiction of black magic.

No illuminati person eats meat, increases your spiritual ability or magical powers, Hitler did not eat meat. Clinton is a vegan I believe.

Magic included in films, TV text and images

Elites plan years ahead 20 to 50 years

An advanced UK drone was force landed in Iran to balance technology, now only 5 years behind west

Establishment is loosing control of community and they must take it back by any means before time runs out, 2016 portal I assume he means

Humans are very special with powerful mind and psychic abilities that have been subdued. We can starve any entities of their need for negative energy.

He decribed in more detail how he met his real, Mantid Mother at the age of 3. He was in the lounge on his own when a Jinn entered the room, he was initially spooked and the Jinn changed to a policeman. He had a psychic link with the entity which was confused by his fear of the police because they thought he should feel safe.

The entity then changed to a clown because they thought it should make him feel happy. The entity did not understand that the effects of a clown would only work with a large group of children.

He his behind the sofa, he heard his named called, he looked up and the entity was holding a rod with a crystal at the end. As each point of the crystal lit up to form a circle he blanked out. hmm, men in black device.

He then found himself in a metal room with his sofa and an old lady gently stroking his hand. There were toys around. After a while he thought of his mother who appeared immediately. The old lady pointed and said there's your real mother. As he looked he saw his mothers face which gradually changed to a mantid then back to his mother. This was repeated until he associated the mantid face with his real mother. The mantids always appear in their normal form and he has no fear whatsoever.

He called his human mother dad

Good memory from a three year old?

He is dyslexic and struggled to read. At the age of 5 he had the reading ability of a 12 year old.

• 3 weeks later...

Recent Parkes Q&A Sessions

Herein Simon Parkes discusses the governance system

Bases Conference Q & A with Simon Parkes

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKkTysRPdw =

Published on Sep 11, 2014

Simon Parkes Q & A: Reptilians, Djinn, & Illuminati at Bases Conference Marlborough, England.

(at 4-mins. +):

"The Illuminati are not just one group :
Its more than just Rothshilds, Rockefellers, and the Queen..."
"Hundreds of thousands of families throughout the world with an Illuminati background.
The Illuminati structure is divided into 'Magical',
Both Satanic and non-Satanic.
Military, Historical, Religious, Political...
Depending on the family, you will be inducted into that branch.
My family was "Magical, non-Satanic", though my grandfather was Satanic.
My grandfather and mother would argue as to how I was to be brought up."
The Rothschilds are investing heavily in factories in Eastern Europe,
to provide safe food and water when the difficult situation occurs, very soon.
The turf wars occur when a political family encroaches upon a financial family.
They're always at war with each other, because the moneyed group wishes to intrude
on the political group, and vice-versa.
Those groups will have interactions with aliens where they will sit around a table,
or in a circle, or will report, or hear reports.
There's a huge system of reporting, depending on your bloodline.

Simon Parkes Q&A Session on behalf of Project Avalon

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFBV8-2JZ9g =

Published on Aug 22, 2014

Elephant in the Room films (Chris Turner & Daniel Rogerson) met Simon Parkes to film an interview for the upcoming documentary film 'DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS'. After the interview had finished they had chance to ask Simon some questions on behalf of other Project Avalon forum members

(about 3 mins in):
I am Jewish myself. Most Jews do not want a war.
It's a small group in Israel that runs things...
(Gaza) is the first time that the Americans said: You've gone too far.
They had to make a peace agreement.
===
The ET's find it hard to dominate Black people.
The whites are easier... That's why they most abduct whites.
The Zulus were an experiment (in Africa)
The idea was to make a war-like race... It really worked.
===
If Israel wants something, it just goes and gets it.
It doesn't need permission sees it iself as the chosen race
(at 12 mins in)
A better question is ... Why is Israel getting away with everything?
Because the Israelis are in connection with an off-world group,
and have been for a long time, who ADVISES THEM, and is
slightly different from the alien group that advises Americans.
Because Israel never broke the covenant that it had with these aliens.
They have received a very special protection.
They are also a sub-set within the Illuminati...
In other words, the Zionists are at the very top of the pyramid.
They ARE the government. They do not need to blackmail anyone.
They tell people what to do.
In the Twin Towers, they had a Lot to do with what was going on.

Thanks for that, very interesting. Simon clearly releases info in a controlled manner, bit by bit

Israel / Zionist appears to be in a strong position because they've not broken any agreements with the off world ET contacts, what does this mean and why are they at the top of the illuminati pyramid? Seems like the control structure has been made a little clearer, if the info is correct.

What is this special protection? Simon claims to receive special protection and the establishment leaves him alone because the implications of closing him down would be great. Perhaps the same applies to the Zionist cabal.

Is it because they control the banks?

Are other families / governments obligated to support them through their ET agreement, hence no criticism?

"What is this special protection?"

Information, maybe.

On what they can get away with. What they should avoid.

When to stop... as in Gaza

(That's my guess)

I remember hearing Parkes said that after someone tried to run his car off the road a few years ago (when he had an Illuminati mind controlled woman with him in the car), he was telepathically asked by some reptilian as to what he wanted done with the would-be assassin. Parkes said to punish the guy but not to kill him.

Since they are dracos, I suppose the man may have had to watch a reptile eat his arm and/or leg or some other body part.

Would you wish to harm a person who's under the Draco's protection?

Mind you, I've heard that his dad was taken out a year ago

I mean Anu not his long dead human mum.

I've not watched the video yet, but surprised he didn't mention financial control in illuminati structure, it's the most important by far.

Are you referring to the information control from the new quantum computer at Utah and probably GCHQ in UK? It has been claimed the reptiles are in charge?

Yes, I recall the presentation. At that time he was giving various examples of how he was receiving special treatment from the police and the fact they apologies to him for taking 4 minutes to arrive at his house when someone did a hit on run on his parked car.

He was basically saying why was he receiving such special treatment and not the general public. It wasn't until later presentations did he release further info about the fact that he was a protected person because of his family relationship with the mantids.

Simon seems to have a plan to release information bit by bit. Maybe it's because he feels people need to absorb this stuff a bit a time, he's probably right.

Wow!

I'm just reading the part when he remembered being in Eden and being told to leave.

That is in line with the info put out by Biglino

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=17873&do=findComment&comment=275879

Biglino said they made many mistakes with their genetic experiments until they got something useful

What Parkes said about leaving Eden is in line with what Biglino found out

Hence, Sumerians, who were much more precise and who knew those weren't unerring gods, they hadn't any scruples about telling them of their failures.
And they tell us with higher precision compared to the monotheistic thought which has been later inserted in the Bible that these guys had a whole bunch of attempts gone wrong, before achieving the right slave.
That is, they made a lot of mistakes.
Those of you who followed years ago the incident of Dolly the sheep's cloning.
At one point, the news item comes out that in their lab in Edinburgh, they cloned Dolly the sheep
They don't tell us they made about 240 wrong sheep
It's not a made up number.
But it's understandable, they made about 240 wrong experiments and then they came up to Dolly the sheep which becomes the product
Sumerians did the same thing with their presumed gods
They made one that couldn't hold back urine, one that couldn't close his eyes, one with a crooked spine, one without genitals, one unable to eat.
I don't even remember them all. That's not important.
Anyway, they made a lot which were wrong.
A really horrible one, by coincidence, made with what had been extracted from the blood of one of the gods' chiefs.
How about that? The least successful attempt was the one with Enki's blood
At some point, they give a try with the blood of one of the 2 big bosses they had

After Adam and Eve did a certain things, the Elohim is doing nothing else but a statement of fact; he's not sentencing them

He says, "You made a choice."
Now I want you to know that because of this choice, I didn't agree with while someone else, the serpent, about whom Biagio Russo spoke about before, wanted that that choice was made, or better, he intervened to make it easier
One of the "watchers"
He intervened, while the other one that didn't want this decision, says, "You made your decision, now get out of here."
"But you should know that outside of here, you are going to experience both the positive and negative sides of this choice."
It's not a condemnation.
It's what is called a "post-eventum verdict"
Trivializing, even if it's not a real triviality, because it is a proper example: You made your own bed, now you must lie in it.
(In Italian, literally: You wanted the bicycle, now PEDAL!)
"Pedalling" isn't a condemnation to those who chose the bicycle, but it's directly correlated
I mean one cannot get on a bicycle and not pedal.
Therefore if someone say, "You wanted the bicycle, now pedal", he/she is doing nothing else but a statement of fact.
Which is the same thing that Amos Luzzato says: Here God didn't sentence anybody.
Here God says: You made your choice and the choice is that you wanted, understood, experienced
That from the point of view of reproduction, you've gotten independent from us while beforehand, creating the slaves Biagio talked about before was Elohim-Annunaki's business."
From now on, the new species has become self-sufficient
Alright, out of this protected territory, because here only those we want to have here, may stay. You may go and live on your own.
You'll understand that amongst the effects of this choice, there are not only freedom and pleasure, but also the fact that from now on, if you want some food, you'll have to go get it by yourselves.
And you Eve, will understand that bearing children hurts
But you'll simply understand, I'm not sentencing you for this
You'll understand, you'll experience - YA DA the Jewish verb
You'll have knowledge of the fact that the new situation brings positive and negative aspects
TO WA RA, this you'll get to know both the good and the bad sides of this new situation of yours
Amos Luzzato, who obviously is higher than I, has gone even further.
He says that the term RA used to indicate the word "Bad or evil" has nothing to do with the idea of evil, with ethics but refers to, attention, the physio-pathology of human body
So the Elohim says to them, "once outside of this fenced and protected territory, where we put you and we're keeping you outside of here, you'll discover that you can feel bad. First of all, when you are hungry, you'll have to look for food, while here, you only needed to sit at the table.. And you Eve, that you've become prolific, will understand that bearing children hurts. Period."
There is no distinction, no ethics, no morals, no condemnation.
There's a post-eventum verdict: You got on the bicycle, you have to pedal.
That's it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told that the it wasn't the Russians that brought the plane down, despite what Simon Parkes claims

He's 2/3rd negative and apparently Hollow Earthers aren't exactly positives either

So be careful of what info he puts out

http://rt.com/news/195128-mh17-crash-cyberberkut-leak/

Kiev secretly received data from MH17 crash investigators – Ukrainian hacktivists

Ukrainian CyberBerkut hacktivists claim that they have penetrated the internal network of Ukraine’s Defense Ministry and found proof that Kiev is getting secret data from MH17 crash investigators, including information which implies its involvement.

.....The source also accused Valentin Nalivaichenko, head of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), of inadvertently leaking that the MH17 Boeing-777-200 crash in July was caused by an outdated missile that only Ukrainian army still operates.

Alfred Webre interviews: UK Councillor Simon Parkes raised by Mantid ETs:

The Great Shift begins in 2017. No to Ebola vaccine

=

=

Posted on October 17, 2014by Jean

VANCOUVER, BC – In a wide-ranging ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Whitby UK Councillor Simon Parkes discusses his dimensional education by Mantid ETs, his Earth soul history in incarnations involving leadership office, and a transitional period 2014-16 leading up to a planetary transformational shift starting in 2017.

Speaking as a genuine leader of the human populace, Simon Parkes’ parting words in the interview are, “Do not take any inoculations against Ebola.

> comments: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/alfred-webre-interviews-uk-councillor-simon-parkes-raised-by-mantid-ets-the-great-shift-begins-in-2017-no-to-ebola-vaccine/

Alfred Webre interviews: UK Councillor Simon Parkes raised by Mantid ETs:

The Great Shift begins in 2017. No to Ebola vaccine

=

=

Posted on October 17, 2014by Jean

VANCOUVER, BC – In a wide-ranging ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Whitby UK Councillor Simon Parkes discusses his dimensional education by Mantid ETs, his Earth soul history in incarnations involving leadership office, and a transitional period 2014-16 leading up to a planetary transformational shift starting in 2017.

Speaking as a genuine leader of the human populace, Simon Parkes’ parting words in the interview are, “Do not take any inoculations against Ebola.

> comments: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/alfred-webre-interviews-uk-councillor-simon-parkes-raised-by-mantid-ets-the-great-shift-begins-in-2017-no-to-ebola-vaccine/

Very interesting and important interview, he's definitely upping the ante. Will draft up my notes later

Yes.

And there's more to come (with Randy Cramer).

Simon seems to be navigating thru the UFO movement towards the Exo-politics side

Bill Ryan/ProjA > Kerry Cassidy/ProjC > Alf-Weber/Exopolitics

And he is clearly open to a bigger political role in a future changed environment

AndyBisiago, a colleague of Weber's has said he will be a future US President on some time lines.

Will things really change enough for these guys to have a big role in the future?

What other sorts of people might we see emerge in that environment?

(Jesse Ventura? Dan Sheehan? Stephen Bassett? Who else in the UK?)

Provided Parkes genuinely acts in the interests of the human population (rather than having some secret agenda like promoting his reptilian hybrid buddies to be our new best friends), I would not object to the man holding high office in the UK.

But I'm very, very suspicious of the reptilian hybrids.

And the members of the Illuminati, regardless of whatever they claim about themselves

I agree.

At some point we have to decide who we can trust but it's difficult to know who because of all the lies, deceit and different agendas. To me we need to be remain mindful that the lust for power and control may well affect all beings one way or another.

Other than what people like Simon Parkes, Bill Cooper and other ex military whistleblowers have told us we still do not really know the true nature or purpose of say the Reptiles or Mantids that seem to be dominant, trust has to be earn't

You would have thought that any advanced race would recognise the detrimental affects of say giving the illuminati/ Cabal /military exotic technologies which hasn't really benefited mankind other than a few titbits, I thought they were telepathic!

According to Simon there are 12 soul families incarnating on earth right now, they are making claims and stakes that as earth turns full circle we'll face an energy battle which these soul groups will benefit from. As the truth comes out Governments will collapse leaving us at risk of them stepping in. I'm thinking the awakened ones force the truth and collapse of Governments then the aliens attack and takeover - just a thought !

They have intermixed their genetics with human kind for 1000's of years and consider themselves an integral part of humanity on this planet, why are they hiding then?

He also said it was difficult reveal who the 12 races were because the forth coming battle on an energetic level will be around the 12 strands of DNA and the meta genome gene, 13th strand of DNA.

There are people on the planet who contain 12 strands of DNA, energetic, not physical strands. And the evil elite are going round the planet trying to kill those people, or capture them, mind control them.

We've got the illuminati families and ruling Cabal that have agreements with the Reptilians. Then Russia, China and Israel have their own agreements with different ET's

In public they seem to have separate agendas but apparently they may well collaborate on the space program.

If we do not have accurate information then how do we know who we can or can't trust, only our gut feel I suppose.

"They have intermixed their genetics with human kind for 1000's of years and consider themselves an integral part of humanity on this planet, why are they hiding then?"

Some have stayed hidden to quietly seek and gain power,

while others are hiding to "await the right time", I suppose

I am starting a new thread - on Acore - to discuss the need for Wise Leaders:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19563

(from above):

"Provided Parkes genuinely acts in the interests of the human population (rather than having some secret agenda like promoting his reptilian hybrid buddies to be our new best friends),

I would not object to the man holding high office in the UK.

But I'm very, very suspicious of the reptilian hybrids.

And the members of the Illuminati, regardless of whatever they claim about themselves"

Simon Parkes, has step out, to tell the Truth, and at risk to himself and his career, he has spoken

many bizarre and uncomfortable "Truths" (I am assuming they are true.)

If these "Truths" meet the test of time, and stand up, I think he will have proven that he is not a typical lying politician.

People are being forced to learn discernment, and maybe they are gaining a greater ability to see through lies.

This may doom the political ambitions in 2016 and beyond, of the old-fashioned power mad psychopaths,

people like Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, and Tony Blair.

Something I found interesting in his talk was how he said that some of the old guard will come over, to join the change.

He thinks that we-the-people should be ready to offer them amnesty, since we can benefit from their experience.

I wonder whom will be the early Leaders to be brave enough to "tell all", and try and make the switch, when it is still risky?

Until we have more evidence of a breakdown in the power structure it's a bit premature people thinking they're going to be a leader. Without the restructuring of governments, military, banks, corporations and media are run there's no guarantee much will change, in fact there will be a tendency to maintain the status quo to reduce the risk of civil unrest.

In my opinion I don't think the current power structure will step down without a fight.

I am expecting everything to fall apart - the governments, the financial system, maybe even the food distribution system, organised religion etc

I find Simon Parkes statement that he is prepared to be PM if he is asked, to be rather disquieting. Compared what he's saying to what the benevolent ETs/EDs say. I wonder if what he's doing is to flag up the negative alien agenda for all to see so to as ensure their magick will work.

Consider what Inelia Benz says - it is up to the collective consciousness of human beings to decide the direction of the human race here.

https://ascension101.com/en/home/free-articles/45-august-2011/144-spaceship-earth-and-you-are-the-captain.html

.... this is not my game, I am just here to raise the level of vibration of the planet, including the collective. I do not choose the outcome of the collective, or its individual members, the collective does that. Yet, I did not agree with this outcome. I wanted, yes, I really wanted, for all human beings to be lifted in their vibration for them to wake up enough that they make an educated choice. But that did not happen. An agreement was struck roughly a year ago, about what happens with those who did not wake up enough to make a choice. The agreement was that the "dark side" take them into their new reality. The reality where enslavement, pain, suffering and fear reign. Why? Because there is something in the game called "free will". The population was informed, and if an individual decides to ignore that information, it means they do not want to know. It means someone else can make a decision for them.

Parkes represents the Mantids and the Illuminati; maybe even some of the Dracos or Draco hybrids. Those groups want part of the pie. My understanding is that members of the Illuminati have a higher % of reptilian DNA than other humans and they may not make the Shift to where the awakened humans are headed. If Parkes is staking those groups' claim on the humans who do not make the positive timeline, well, that's OK. He's welcome to them.

My feeling is that the dark side know they cannot stop the Shift now so they're trying to head us off at the pass and provide us with leadership to steer us back into the pen. You'll find that the positives will tell you that what mankind wants to do and wishes to go is entirely up to the human population to decide. They will not tell us what to do but will offer suggestions and advice should they be asked. Non interference is paramount with them, which is why it's taken so long for them to get down and dirty here. If you look back at what Tanaath was saying back in the old days - she voiced what the positives thought.

So Parkes now saying that he will lead should he be asked is an indication that he does not represent the positive ETs/EDs. But he's been very clear about this - all parts of his soul are negatively orientated though very few would know anything about Hollow Earthers.

But I think the higher dimensionals are aware of this danger so hopefully will stymie these guys' plots and machinations.

I don't have a problem with these negative races wishing to advance themselves but it should not be at the expense of the human race here. They should not be allowed to take advantage of a nascent race and I suspect that our guardians will ensure that they don't. It's like the situation when a child is old enough to walk down the road on his own and go into town. The parents will make sure the little nipper doesn't meet up with the local paedophiles and cut throats when finding his feet around the world. There will be gatekeepers who will prevent the bad ETs from coming here for some length of time. I hope that the bad sorts who are currently on the planet will be filtered out by the Shift, especially these reptilian/human hybrids or reptilian souls housed in human bodies.

"My feeling is that the dark side know they cannot stop the Shift now so they're trying to head us off at the pass and provide us with leadership to steer us back into the pen. You'll find that the positives will tell you that what mankind wants to do and wishes to go is entirely up to the human population to decide. They will not tell us what to do but will offer suggestions and advice should they be asked. Non interference is paramount with them, which is why it's taken so long for them to get down and dirty here. If you look back at what Tanaath was saying back in the old days - she voiced what the positives thought.

So Parkes now saying that he will lead should he be asked is an indication that he does not represent the positive ETs/EDs...."

"... is entirely up to the human population to decide"

Sure. But How will we know what we want? How will "the human population" decide something?

At the moment, the elites are telling us what we should want, and many are pushing back.

Will the most vocal ones win out, or will we find a better way of expressing and exposing our own desires?

"... Parkes now saying that he will lead should he be asked"

Asked by whom? How?

If it is just the military, we will soon find ourselves controlled by elites once again.

How do We-the-people find our voice? I am struggling to envision how this process will work.

I do not think our present "Democracy" is delivering "what is on the can"

> DISCUSS: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19563

Archived