WHO is "The Ambassador" from the Dragon Family?

Both Dave and Modwiz seem to have adopted a 'hands off' policy in regards to their Youtube channels. Dave did mention a couple of shows back that he wasn't going to interact there as it becomes online an online mess that is of no real benefit. At times, yes, people can be ignorant, but as far as questions of integrity and validation go, I think DS and TVoP are making a huge PR blunder in the way they have rolled this out.

Did anyone hear anything further on the Amba meeting with Foster Gamble and his wife? I wonder if they would want to work with someone who chooses to conceal their identity? (Crystal of TVoP mentioned a 'famous American couple had visited the Amba in the hospital and Radagast gave a clue referring to Thrive) https://www.facebook.com/ThriveMovement/posts/1015105195173839

There were earlier reports of comments being deleted and now all posts appear to be intact. Perhaps they realized that deleting questioning posts only casts further doubt. Radagast may be too deep to adequately question what is going on, or there may be other factors behind the scenes that keep him in the loop.

In any case, it will be interesting to see if what Janus has to share will rattle the TVoP cage enough to bring forward that which will help clarify what is really going on here.

That statement implies he is holding Gold Bonds or something. I have not yet seen any evidence for that. It is possible.

On one of his radio programs last year, DS was interviewing the Ambassador and the Ambassador said he had some Dinar, quite a lot if I remember correctly.

One line of thought here is that the Ambassador is a wannabe philanthropist and while he doesn't have the money to change the world now, he is expecting it to come from somewhere - perhaps Dinar, perhaps bonds. Perhaps someone is feeding him stories about the wealth of the DF and has promised him access at some uncertain point in the future and he believes this story as strongly as Dave believes in him.

If it is a flat out scam, it is a rather small time operation, in comparison to some of the financial frauds that have come to light recently (i.e. Madoff). With talk of Annunaki and other 'entities' we know the Amba is on the alternative side of things, as is Radagast. Some folks would say that critical thinking is not the strongest attribute of folks attracted to this area of investigation and that they are prone to fantasy and idealism. Nothing wrong with that, so am I to some extent. The problem arises when it becomes dominant in one's day to day decisions. Are one's thoughts, and more importantly, actions, based on reality, or a wished for reality? Does one make promises that one can fulfill, or just hope will somehow, someway find a way to come true?

Over promising and under delivering may make the villages angry, perhaps very angry. It is fairly easy for the Amba to disappear at this point, for Dave there will lots of fallout. Unless of course, all this is real. :huh:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"DS was interviewing the Ambassador and the Ambassador said he had some Dinar, quite a lot if I remember correctly...."

Hmm.

If its is true that the Ambassador holds a large amount of Dinar, He is not only a fraud, he is a fool.

How could the Dinar appreciate in a huge way... unless see a crash in the US dollar, I think there is little scope from Dinar appreciation.

And there would be better ways of betting against the US dollar.

"Some folks would say that critical thinking is not the strongest attribute of folks attracted to this area"

Yes. And for a long time I wondered what advantage the Ambassador was getting from his association with DS, Ron, and Radagast.

Those $100 fees for listening to people present their projects may have answered that question.

I don't think these guys are the most obvious choice for finding good solid humanitarian projects.

A MESSAGE for Radagast

photo.jpg

(I just posted this question on the Modwiz125 channel - Let's see if it gets a response):

Rev. Radagst,

You have now been associated with this effort for many months, and must have some real insight into it.

We have seen TVOP shed Ron, and Gwen, while failing to deliver on promises. Can you share some of your insight please?

If you still believe fully, can you tell us why - ie something about the solid evidence you have seen supporting the reality behind TVOP?

I don't want to turn hostile, and especially before giving people a chance to speak. Some good-hearted people have been caught up with the Amba and TVOP, and I think they deserve some better and deeper explanations than have been given so far. If you please.

I did get some responses - and will respond later

George Lincoln
+Friar Newborg : I don't think you will get a response.
But if you do, I would like to read it.
photo.jpg
George Lincoln
Haha. he did reply, essentially saying: You are not important* - nor are the others you may be speaking for.
photo.jpg
+Friar Newborg We have very good hearted people working with the Ambassador. Our community has gotten very in touch and we dialogue constantly with a schedule. Any with the will and heart to participate can do so. It does require the ability to handle ones finances. Having an idea is very different than having a plan. We all have ideas, even good ones. The skill to execute an idea as a plan takes will and discipline. However, everyone can benefit from humanitarian plans carried to fruition so, we all end up winners.

=== ===

*Hmm. George seems to be refering to an earlier response by Radagast (now deleted?)

Where the Reverand said (I paraphrase) : "Who cares if you lost patience.

If your comments become hostile they will just be deleted."

And George responded saying something like:

"The Friar is not the only one becoming impatient... The Rev missed an opportunity to explain

why the delays are happening, and give people a reason to be patient." (from memory.)

RR must have thought again, and decided to make a less negative response.

*Hmm. George seems to be refering to an earlier response by Radagast (now deleted?)

Where the Reverand said (I paraphrase) : "Who cares if you lost patience.

If your comments become hostile they will just be deleted."

The comment by RR is still there, in a separate thread:

+Friar Newborg If the Ambassador is frightened to show his face but happy to take cash for project pitches draw your own conclusions. We are sure this is an upfront fee scam.We think the Ambassador will disappear soon and rebirth as something else.Time for Dave Schmidt and Rad to come clean on who the Ambassador is and what proof of actual funds do they have for him to take project pitch fees and for DS to take fees for workshops based on this rhetoric. If it is real they will come clean if they do not you have your answer.Another charade to add to the list.
photo.jpg
+Friar Newborg Who cares that you have run out of patience. What are the consequences of that?
You turn hostile and get removed from the comment area? Patience is a virtue and one cannot tug on the grass to make it grow. It is the people who will be funded to build a better world that are our concern. You are a spectator, not a participant. Watch with respect or take a hike.

He talks of the people who will be funded, implying it is a certainty. Evidently they don't feel it is necessary to prove the funds are available. I think the TVoP PR angle is misguided. They say they are keeping a low profile to keep the cabal from sabotaging them (see RR's message below).

Janus said he would reveal his intel today, but I don't see anything on his channel other than this:

Janus commented on a video on YouTube.Shared publicly - 8:40 AM
He doesn't have it, the funds
Modwiz12512:32 PM +Janus OK Janus, we have heard you. If you are a real man and not just a cabal troll, then a meeting online with you and the Ambassador can be arranged. It can be recorded too. Also, Ron does not have a project to fund and people have to take responsibility for their own actions. We are currently funding projects with many more to come but, keeping publicity low to prevent the cabal from trying to sabotage things. My email is radagast@truevisionofpeace.com. Use that for us to set up a meeting with the Ambassador. We can them find out who you really know and expose you if you are not who and what you say you are. I think you know the answer to that. If you do not take the Ambassador up on his offer, you will be removed from the list of commenters. Enough with your BS.

Then Radagast throws down the gauntlet once more:

Modwiz125 2 hours ago (around 9 pm)
Janus, you can show what a man you are by letting me set up a meeting with you and the Ambassador. I would witness and record the exchange. You have been calling the Ambassador out in public here. That is aggressive. Now you can speak with him directly with your facts and compare notes. This is a real offer and can be set up by emailing me a radagast@truevisionofpeace.com. This is your chance if you are up to it.

I came across this post at Philosphyofmetrics by J.C. Collins. Unfortunely I don't know how to forward the link with this format so I have cut and pasted what I thought were the relevant parts. If anyone wants to read the whole article they can go onto the site and read it. He doesn't SPECIFICALLY name names but you know who he is referring to. I thought it might be of interest. Cheers Cassandra

Warning on Scams (FREEPOM)

Dinars, Chinese Elders and Dragon Families

By JC Collins

Like most scams, the structure of each is based on some variation of truth and possibility which surrounds real world processes. Considering the content which is provided on POM consists of analysis and trends surrounding some of these real processes, it would be prudent to attempt to separate fact from fiction and ensure readers are able to discern which is real and which is fake.

For the most part, this is a post which I have avoided writing since starting POM. Many past articles have danced around the issue, and much of the fact based referenced material provided here has forced some of the scammers to change the storyline of their scams. Which was somewhat the intention.

The framework of these scams all center around the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, new world economics, and the redemption of vast amounts of historical bonds. The storyline of each scheme uses the names of major banks (such as Wells Fargo in the dinar scams), government agencies, special status, and secret sources.

As stated, some of the scams even produce official looking documents with actual seals and signatures to provide a false sense of reliability and status. Buzzwords and phrases are used to invoke a sense of emotional want and familiarity, such as:

• Private Placement Programs
  • Secret Trading Platform
  • Secured Funds
  • Pooled Funds
  • Blocked Funds
  • Transactions associated with the Federal Reserve, UN, EU, IMF, World Bank, etc..

Scams involve transactions in the following methods:

• Bank Guarantees
  • Letters of Credit
  • Currency Revaluation
  • Historical Bonds

Other keywords used in the scripts of each scam may be as follows:

• Platform Trading
  • Fed Trader
  • Tier-1 Trader
  • Fed Sanctioned
  • Iraqi dinars
  • Fed Pooling
  • Humanitarian Project Funding
  • High Yield Trading Platforms
  • Prime Bank Instruments
  • Paymaster
  • Top Level Players
  • White Hats
  • Dragon Family
  • Chinese Elders

Friar N gave me this - but I think it is better he post it himself....

THE AMBA FALLS SHORT - of realistic expectations

I have been thinking about making a post like this for some time, but after the following post from Rev R., I think NOW is the time for a strong post in response:

"Friar Newborg Who cares that you have run out of patience. What are the consequences of that?

You turn hostile and get removed from the comment area? Patience is a virtue and one cannot tug on the grass to make it grow. It is the people who will be funded to build a better world that are our concern. You are a spectator, not a participant. Watch with respect or take a hike."
- I think that now is the Time for me to be more clear about my expectations. And a response like that from RR, needs some clarity in return.

I want to share my expectations of what the Amba could be saying, if indeed he was whom he claims to be. (If RR deletes this post, it will still be available on the Acore thread of GEI, where we are seeing more and more people posting every week.)

I think we have an excellent example of how a member of a powerful Illuminati family can behave, if his real intent is to tell the Truth. and help humanity. The person I have in mind is Simon Parkes, a local UK politician who has been very outspoken on ET related issues. Following is an excellent and revealing interview he did in recent days:

15-06-07 Simon Parkes - Answers Questions

What you will find from Mr Parkes is that he is willing to answer difficult questions. And when he cannot give an answer, which is rare, he will say clearly: I cannot answer that. He does not make long incoherent rants, and offer promises that he cannot keep, nor does he back up his story with false evidence. He is now starting his own online community called Connecting Consciousness, and I think people may find that they will get more useful information and truth from it, than they are getting from TVOP over the last several weeks. I have come to the conclusion that TVOP is either not what it says it is, it it requires the patience of a saint - and I do not have that. In either case, it seems to be doing a poor job of listening to its audience. (go ahead and delete me, RR - there are already more hits on GEI and Acore, than TVOP is getting on its recent media efforts.)

If the Ambassador is the genuine article, then he can learn something from how Simon Parkes politely and articulately deals with genuine questions. We need more guys who are genuinely helping humanity, and fewer who are just posturing at helping. If the Amba want to hang on to the intelligent and aware people that are still listening to him, it would be a great time to UP-his-game, before such people depart TVOP for more robust humanitarian efforts.

I really do not think this is an appropriate way to be speaking to people who Ask Questions and Seek the Truth:

My tolerance for all of the no-nothing nonsense wears thin as well. Would be a shame to close down the comment section because it has come to resemble an alley where bums come to take a crap because they can. Spoils it for all the nice people. Guess that is workable for people who have nothing to show for themselves besides criticism of the efforts of others. I apologize now to the ones who appreciated this channel and could say so if the comment area closes down. Knowing what is happening and being a part of it, reading the imaginations of the ignorant few gets tedious and providing them a place to fling their poo is not logical for me.
What did the "bums" do?
They asked questions while pointing out the lack of progress

Truth-Seekers silenced... for being annoying (and asking awkward questions)

Modwiz has deleted the comments from "annoying" posters, like George Lincoln and FIU File.

I am sure they will be welcome here, on Acore / GEI.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I found this exchange almost comical:

Modwiz125 19 hours ago

+George Lincoln An offer was made and declined, up to now. There was no offer for a counter offer. Your twisting of things is demented. You have to go.

UniversityOf Truth 19 hours ago

+Modwiz125 : You really want to kick out George? What do you think he has done?

+UniversityOf Truth : He is annoying with little to add and he twists words.
FIU File must have been more than annoying*, since he has pointed out that if TVOP does not really have the Funds that they claim to have, then they are committing fraud by charging money for seminars and podcasts purporting to give people better access to the funding.
I think it is likely that some of my own comments on his channel may soon be deleted. But perhaps he will not do that, since he may realize that it could drive more people here, to seek a more balanced point of view than you find on his channel.
(in a private communication, one of RVD's old posters has explained Rev Rada's behaviour this way):
"He's spooked and is in panic mode. What you're seeing is a fight or flight response. And since he's nowhere to run..... In that condition, logic and rational thinking goes out the window. Right now, he's behaving like a lab rat and people on the outside are observing, studying and concluding. This is very important for people to see and cause for *waking up*"
= Unquote =
I responded as follows:
Yes. i think you have analyzed that correctly.

But he is not behaving with maturity. He traps himself with this response, and people he abuses may strike back... eventually.

(the other poster thinks that RR may have an alter-ego / other name that he uses to attack people who post negative comments about the Amba. Can you guess who that might be?)

RR has said to me: "You are a spectator, not a participant. Watch with respect or take a hike"

Actually, that is not true. I am actively involved in the Truth-seeking and Truth-telling process. (anyone reading here can see that.)

RR seems to be behaving like someone caught in a cover-up. He does not behave like someone who wants Truth and Transparency.

He wants me to respect his activity, which seems to be mainly running from critical questions, but he does not respect those genuine

truth seekers who ask questions on his channel. He deletes them, because he finds them "annoying." Ye gads! What colossal cheek he has.

=== ===

* (here's one of FIU File's last posts):

FIU FILE / Jun 10, 2015

+Friar Newborg If the Ambassador is frightened to show his face but happy to take cash for project pitches draw your own conclusions.
We are sure this is an upfront fee scam.
We think the Ambassador will disappear soon and rebirth as something else.Time for Dave Schmidt and Rad to come clean on who the Ambassador is and what proof of actual funds do they have for him to take project pitch fees and for DS to take fees for workshops based on this rhetoric. If it is real they will come clean if they do not you have your answer.Another charade to add to the list.
++++
George Lincoln has sent me a message telling me what he had posted as a response to RR's following post
Modwiz125
+George Lincoln: An offer was made and declined, up to now. There was no offer for a counter offer. Your twisting of things is demented. You have to go.
Here's what George posted - probably no one, apart from the Reverand saw it:
George Lincoln / Yesterday 2:33 PM
Radagast says that he banned me, because,,, "He is annoying"?
I "annoy" him by asking "awkward" questions, and am not the only one who does that. Never have I abused anyone or even attacked the Reverand. In fact, I wrote a sharp response to his attack on me, but I never posted it. Since it would have annoyed RR even more. I stepped back and thought before posting it. My thought was: posting it might make me feel good for awhile. But would achieve nothing else
(When George discovered his posts had been deleted by Rev R / Modwiz125, he gave me permission to post here what he wrote originally,
but never posted - his "sharp post" refered to above:

George Lincoln wrote, but did never post on Youtube:
Modwiz, I understand that Janus has accepted your invitation, and provided to you his email, and you have not contacted him.
Now I will respond to the Reverand's provocation: To be honest, I am ready depart from you and your sad enterprise. You and TVOP have failed in so many ways:
Treating Ron and Gwen so poorly should have been a fair warning to everyone. Since then, we have seen you and the Ambassador: Failing to seek answers to sincere and necessary questions. Abusing your audience; Behaving as an arrogant twat, with a superior attitude, when what we see clearly is a sycophantic toady, who sucks up to the so-called "Ambassador" and his possible scam. You are lessor breed of human, despite all your silly pretensions. You are without friends I expect, and soon may be without an audience here. So I am happy to see the back of you ! Frankly, you deserve TVOP, and the apparent scam it has become. If you are arrested for your role in taking money off good-hearted innocent people, it would be naught but fair justice.

I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD

ThreadClosed.gif

I believe that this thread has served its purpose.

It gave an introduction to the "Ambassador to the Red Dragon family.

Along the way, we watched the Ambassador's efforts to start a team of volunteers, called TVOP....

to examine and evaluate projects for potential funding (they say), and to help

people explain and present their projects, in return for (small?) fees.

But very little solid information has been provided by the Amba and the TVOP team,

to demonstrate the promised funds are really available

The critical issues in this story have changed, and so I refer interested parties to other threads here...

Here are the Red Dragon Familiy-related threads on Acore: as of 6/12/2015:

+ WHO is "The Ambassador" from the Dragon Family? (132 replies / 6,312 views)

THIS thread - now closed to new posts

+ The Dragon Family : Bloodlines and Wealth claims (50 replies / 2,321 views)
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19624

+ TVOP Projects: Questions, Comments, Examples (28 replies / 1,212 views)
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19942

+ The Amba and RDF Fall short ... of Realistic Expectations : NEW !!!
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093

(and somewhat related - a proposed new humanitarian effort):
+ Great Teachers Needed - for our Coming A.D. World (3 replies / 18 views) : NEW !
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20094
==

The easiest way to find all these, is probably to click on: http://tinyurl.com/Acore-Public
And quickly scan down the Titles

• 1 month later...

The Ambassador's identity has been clearly revealed:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=7
Revealed2_zpsl35xzjbi.jpg

(And guess who did that? Click on the link above to find out)

... in edit (7/18/2015):

Schmidt Admits...

... DS has admitted that the guy above (Mikael Lindstrom) is the "Ambassador".

He said he is not allowed to show his face, and reveal his name "according to family policy."

But his is allowed to have his own personal Facebook page.

"The policy may change," says Schmidt.

• 1 month later...

Friar N has put Five Questions on the table, on the other thread

Top FIVE "hard questions" for the Ambassador

5-questions-to-create-a-case-for-support
========
1. What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?

(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of that.)

2. Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?

(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is connected in with the opium trade. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade? If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)

3. If the DF (and you personally) are wealthy, why do you need to ask for fees from those who are seeking funding?

(You talk about the need for "skin in the game." Well, there are worthy projects, already up and running, and showing :skin" through their successful operations, which would be great pioneer recipients of your funds. Backing them, would show your "skin", while also advancing worthy projects, helping the world. I have mentioned two such projects in previous communications. If the funding effort was genuine, it should have been "all over" such projects. But TVOP has shown no interest in demonstrating its own funding capability, expecting people to just take in on faith. You have asked for "skin", but given none. This looks very unfair, even dishonest.)

4. What about promises made and not kept, how can this be justified?

(Two examples of your group's bad faith: Ron Van Dyke was promised reimbursement of his expenses over one year ago. Still not paid. People attended Dave Schmidt's seminars and were promised that they would be at the front of the queue in funding, Instead of getting money or even the access they were promised, instead they were asked for more money. TVOP has lost face, what can you do now to show your promises have value?)

5. Why has the Ambassador not shown his audience more respect?

(I have always found it extremely odd, that the Ambassador never talks to people who listen to him with respect. Many have done their research, and seen the dangers and holes in the existing power structure. They want real change, and they want more solid information about how the power structure really works. But he does not address these obvious concerns. Instead, he talks about people who are still asleep, and he rails against "goldfish", whatever they may be. After listening to some hours of his repetitive rants, I am convinced that he does not respect his audience. He treats them, like they are dupes - and this is the biggest reason that I have turned against his message. The Ambassador has used truly laughable "evidence" to back his claims. Running chicken cloud formations, Recycled logos. doctored UN documents, and third-hand predictions of Jubilee years, are not going going to convince anyone.

To the Ambassador: Why do you think your audience is so easily duped? Why do you treat them like Goldfish? ...as if you are feeding your listeners: information that seems like little scraps of junk food - that they could get from many sources on the web.)

There you go. My questions are now "on the table" for all to see.

Isn't it time to answer some real and intelligent questions? I think if you cannot answer these, many - not just I - would say: STFU.

Note: the questions would have been asked more respectfully 3-6 months ago, but the long delays, and the lack of respect to the audience, justifies the harsher tone that I have put into these questions.

=== ===

MotherT_zpsuyholfrr.jpg

(one of the posters on RVD's channel offered this comment):

+Friar Newborg The likes of Mother Teresa and Ghandi would be considered "trolls" by that panel.
I've studied many humanitarian giants in history. Nowhere in their stories are they recorded as inviting the populace to pay them fees or pitch ideas in order to walk alongside them as activists in creating a world based on genuine humanitarian principles. On that basis alone, it's not hard to argue they'd be aghast at TVoP's methods which in turns places a huge question mark over their motives. In fact, they too had "eyes on them" for the very reason they questioned and challenged. Now, I'm not saying you're Mother Teresa or Ghandi, none of us are. Whilst there are many beautiful souls amongst us, they were truly righteous. Their agenda and personal gain was to heal hearts and souls. Given the choice, I walk on the side on the righteous not TVoP.

As regards the Goldfish Report, that's simply a desperate attempt to justify their existence. To date, I've only managed 30 mins of GFR#1. It's really for them, not us

> see; http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=10

(in edit):

There is now TOTAL PROOF that the "Ambassador" is a liar:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20366

Archived