WHO is "The Ambassador" from the Dragon Family?

How much wealth do Dragon Family members really have?

It may be else that you think, and maybe even less than they think too.

ambassadors-crest-2_zpsda8y7lrz.jpg : The Amba's Crest

This was posted today / here: TVOP-Mar.13th

Friar N:

How do you suggest the Gwen and others should be rewarded for their efforts?

Langdon Tomkins:

The Ambassador says he has plenty of money. He wants to change the world. He can afford it. So he says. He wants to educate people. Pay for the seminars and put them on the web site for everyone to see. That is what I would do. I would not ask people to pay to learn the truth.

Friar N:

I think he is comfortable, but now has much less money than he once had - or thought he had.

A family whistleblower explained on the latest Project Camelot how it works. Members of the family are told that they have a share of enormous wealth. But the wealth is all tied up in some exotic overseas Trust, to avid taxes. As long as they behave well, they get some annual draw, like an allowance. But they can never cash out their share of the trust and walk away. Those that try, get nothing : just the shirt on their backs and some personal items. I think maybe the scam goes right to the Trust, and even that trust does not have real money in it.

What did I base my comment on? These two videos:

(1) Cobra

Cobra on the Dragon Family Gold

"The cabal spent $1 trllion a year, for over three years on the Secret Space program (and underground bases)"

"One physical house is worth more than all the money in the cabal's bank account... After 20 years they have trillions of dollars.

But it is not real money. They cannot even get it out of the bank."

(haha. But putting it "outside the reach of the tax collector", they may have put it outside their own reach too.")

(2) Project Camelot

PROJECT CAMELOT : KAMERAN FALLY - PLANET X & ASTRO-PLANETOLOGY

Mar 13, 2015

This is an interview with Kameran Fally, banker, physicist, religious scholar and political advisor to top levels of the British and Iraqi governments.

(at 29:20 - 37 mins)

I worked in a majority of the big banks. Since 2000, I worked in UBS, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan ... anyone you can think of... Clearing Houses. I worked in areas that no one knows exists... I had the privilege of handling the wealth of the planet, without people knowing it... I had access to Trillions of dollars... I was a caretaker... with the title of 'banking consultant.' The Rothschilds do NOT OWN 99% of the world's banks... I was brought in when things were collapsing... dealing with new systems, new rules, new legislative rules... requiring risk management "

"Overnight when you need $10 Million, or $100 Million, you need access to other banks funds."

Everybody gives you access to all their funds... And you can start creating new funds, new banks, whatever... Accountancy is not used in banking anymore. Mainly physicists and mathematicians... I'm a one many band, a one man show...."

I made a decision. I told the family that I did not want to be involved in banking any more... after the TARP fund came out... Any penny I made in banking, I thought was illegal, and I did not want to be involved in banking anymore... It is now mainly used to get money flowing between East and West."

(then at 37 - 42 mins):

"The poorest people are in the Family... To link everything in, the use a system called Trust... They have nothing... The allocation of wealth, is put in a legal capacity in a Trust... All of the Rockefeller wealth was put into a trust and managed by them (the Rothschilds, etc?) ... In order to be part of this system, you have to give all your wealth to them... So as not to be taxed. ... Everyone in that capacity, has no access to money... No one owns anything."

(xx mins)

"Who was blocking it... Getting a credit rating for Iraq... because of the Central bank of Iraq, which was set up by JP Morgan.... The banks that were managing the global system, did not want to have a credit-worthy Iraq... There was a block.

at 48 mins / Q: Did the block have anything to do with why they went into Iraq?

===

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Thought Police" now at work ?

TVOP and ex-TVOP team members seem to have decided to declare war

on those who are pointing out inconsistencies in their message.

Instead of taking some criticism as a sign that they need to get their act together -

they seem to want to delete the evidence that people are unhappy

Question : If they kill off the critics, will they have any audience left?

This reminds me of the death throes of the old Swissindo

I still hope they can discover or rediscover their maturity and get past it.

Now, WE ARE TROLLS !!

That's what DS seems to think!

I have had it with him, and his exaggerations and lies.

Those who have been posting truth, and catching him in spin and lies are now being called Trolls,

and having their comments deleted

Let's expose DS ("Dump Schidt"?) for the spin-ready, failed ex-politician that he is.

Even Ron seems to have fallen into the same trap - and seems to be deleting, or delaying some posts.

Like THIS one:

Hey guys & gals, TVOP is now planning... A Fund Raiser !

(Something is really wrong, it seems to me. If the Amba and the DF are as wealthy as they say, why are they doing a Fund-raiser? Many people do good works, and offer good info by making at least SOME of their good info available for Free. Why doesn't TVOP try that??)

A series of workshops and seminars are being designed in alignment with our mission. These TVoP Conferences and Workshops are now available :-
TVoP Sunday Special!
This is a TVoP charity fund-raising event* : 'Meet The Ambassador and the TVoP Team - An Open Q & A Forum' online for 2 hours on Zoom at 2pm GMT every Sunday (except Easter Sunday) at $100.00 per participant (100% goes to charitable activities), starting from 22nd March 2015. Please email radagast@truevisionofpeace.com to register. Limited seats. First come first serve.
Theme of discussion: "Seeking Greater Understanding of Building a Better World Together".
TVoP is inviting thinkers, visionaries and cultural creatives, people who are able to be charitable and care for humanity and our beautiful planet, to participate in a think tank session with the Ambassador and Team. Valued participants are requested to prepare their insightful questions that will be beneficial to the public in advance as the Q & A will be recorded to be archived on the 'Voice of the Dragon' page of the website. The panel discussions will be open to the floor but Sessions Chair would allocate time limit to each who speaks up, so be brief, concise, to the point, purposeful and non-personal.

Link: http://www.truevisio...-workshops.html

(This is a pretty gentle comment from 6 hours ago that does not show up ! Why?

I have just tried to post it as a reply to another comment, to see if it goes up.)

Dave Schmidt's 3-18 Radio Show

LINK : Sedona Connection Archive

DS said his show is being disrupted by Paid Trolls

He is also still talking about "the release of the RV funds" (choke! choke!)

On his latest Video:

Many people were not happy to hear these new comments

Liberty 4 All : You are very boring thief.

Ray 4day : More B.S

Ken Hutchins :
The "Cabal" will not be neutered all of this new age movement nonsense is nothing but a vast deception. The mystical dragon family will not bring peace or save the world, there will always be wars famines and diseases until the second coming of Christ who will get rid of the wicked save the righteous and restore this whole planet into a paradise. Dave you should know better than most people since you claimed to be a former pastor!!!

(Many other comments, far worse than these, were deleted)

WHAT HAPPENED to the Mandate from Heaven?

mandat2.gif

Geologic8 / Yesterday 14:40
"How dare anyone espouse a war on ignorance when they themselves are prime contributors to it...."

Hear! Hear!.

Ashllyne / Yesterday 16:05
+Key Maker I don't believe at this point that projects will be funded with contracts, maybe their friends will be funded. Our reasoning is on Merlin's thread on this page "Ron would you please explain..."

Key Maker / Yesterday 16:33
+Ashllyne oh yes I see (I have read every single comment on Ron's channel for over 12months now.. twice probably)

yes.. but I do no think this is about making $$ for them, I do not understand what the motives are yet, but they are not cool.. they appear psychopathic motives currently IMO.. (I not saying all involved are operating out of this.. just the people that know what is the plan here)

but I do see people attempting to step back to see the forest through the trees etc, but imo it is a long walk before perspective is available.. too long a walk if that type of fitness is not well practiced etc. (tricky).. by well practiced I mean more than 10 years of being awake and aware.. (which makes me sound like a an asshole.. but whatever)

So it is obvious by now that Mr Ambass of the mighty and honorable "RDF" never had the same intention as Ron had.. but they sure did play on that.. it is upsetting for me.. to witness.

The division is in the people that are thinking there is actually a real practical reason(s) for the modus operandi taken here.. and IMO these peps(us.. we) are trying too hard to make that work internally (for one reason or another) and there in lies their("RDF" & Rhada) power.. we want to believe.. we want to believe etc

paradoxman316 / Yesterday 16:34
I believe it was one of the early conversations with the ambassador that he mentioned the elders were operating on a mandate from heaven. I took that to mean then, and still do now, that it was a prime directive – in other words, from the Creator.

Key Maker / Yesterday 17:06
+paradoxman316 imo Ron.. this is why source never talks to us.. because source knows that if one group claims that they are in communications with the big G.. then many other groups will all of a sudden start having these communications with source (I don't mean to be knocking your faith Ron.. but it is part of this picture for all of us here) .. i.e. Ron in my opinion..

source never gives way his/her authority... NEVER.. that is just my opinion on that matter.
. . .
NOT for a minute do I believe that source as given this group of people any form of authority over the people...

NOT FOR A SPLIT SECOND CAN I ENTERTAIN THAT IDEA.. sorry 4 caps I was shouting...

ARE THE DF TOO DECEPTIVE? / as posted on RVD's channel*

tom-hussey-reflections-portrait-series-o

Alithea Kella:
+Friar Newborg, Now here's the thing. The follower's on this channel are, mostly, incredibly intelligent. They're unique but very diverse. Perfect 'focus group' for the purposes I believe Amba had in mind (more speculation). Fine, it's a compliment. However, analysis of Raggerman's scathing comment ref the 'awake and aware' has me wondering if whats transpired was actually a filtering out of those who were, in truth, too awake and aware. So what's left? Those still gunho about it aren't stupid by any means (imo), but they possess a quality that has been identified as desirable. I considered it might just be a question of faith. But, we'd all have that if we didn't sense a deception .But Oh, and its not gullibility or greed. So what is it? I'm stumped?

Friar Newborg:
+Alithea Kella,
Why do people sense a deception? Could it be one of the following reasons:
+ The Amba has been less that transparent about who are the DF, and what is their true Agenda. We are left to guess (or just make up stuff, as Radagast does). Who are the Amba and the DF really? Are they "guardians of vast wealth, held for all the people", as some have claimed? Or are they rich folk who made vast fortunes through drug trade and shady finance operations, while using offshore trust to dodge taxes, who somehow got suckered into putting their money into complex Trust structures that meant they lost direct control of their own wealth?
+ The Amba used fake World bank documents to back up DF wealth claims

+ Several forecasts of dramatic changes have come and gone without real change. What happened to the news that the DF took over the Fed? What happened to the world Debt Jubilee that we were told may come before Chinese New Year?
+ The RD himself seems to be more interested in having a group of like-minded religious enthusiasts around him, rather than people who have shown wisdom, knowledge, and an independent mind

+ The TVOP team does not listen to criticism or even respond to well-meaning suggestions.
+ Two key spokesmen (DS and RVD) have been ditched with little explanation, and then treated with little empathy (at least in public announcements)
+ The switch from charitable giving, to 0%-Loans, to a fund-raising effort (rather than fund-distribution) seems to have been the "last straw:" for some who were following the Red Dragon saga

(Have I missed anything ? I will also post this on /TheAmba thread on Acore, in case it gets deleted)

* On the 18-03-2015 Video, under a comment, starting with: Merlin's "Ron would you please explain..."

MIND The Timing

+Friar Newborg There's also a question of timing.

1. Why now, and not 5,10,20 years ago?
2. What's so important about these times?
3. Could it be because all of humanity is raising it's consciousness or 'awakening to spirit' and they'll no longer be able to hide?
4. Could it be there's a window of opportunity for them to achieve a hidden agenda?'
5. What if they're able/unable to achieve whatever that 'something' is?.
6. What would it mean for them and us?
7. Have we been deceived into believing they're a benevolent force in the attainment of our liberation?
8. Or could it be that the real friends of humanity aren't here, YET?
9. Is THIS the window of opportunity to implement some kind of dastardly plan to thwart our liberation?
10. Have they, in fact, intercepted the Mandate from Heaven and twisted it to their own ends?

They present as friends to humanity, sure. Point is, I KNOW who my friends are. I can touch them, smell them, hear them, sense them AND see them. If I'm wrong, and it's a BIG if. For goodness sake, invite me round for coffee and let's talk. That's what real friends do! Nuff said.

Note: coffee invitation intended as analogy only....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am a newbie at this site, but I have been following Dave Schmidt's site for quite awhile now to see if this Ambassador is genuine or not as I too have concerns. My warning bells have been ringing because Dave Schmidt and Gwen strongly promote "having faith". My first problem with that is, that is EXACTLY what catholasism promote - "blind faith", "don't question". This to me is a very dangerous thing because it indicates what really is wanted is SHEEP. I personally think we have enough of those. My second problem is I think it is TOTALLY UNREALISTIC at any time, but especially now when one considers the place humanity is at, at the moment with SO MUCH deception, to expect people to trust and have faith in someone they do not know. One must have trust before one has faith and as far as I am concerned trust is something very precious and isn't just tossed around like some valueless thing. Trust is earned.

Also there appears to be some hypocrisy. They preach discernment except when the light of discernment gets shon on them. I don't know what is truly going on but I am very concerned it may actually have something to do with a new type of religion of sorts. I look at Dave Schmidt and he has that "faith in god, no questions asked" type mentality so I believe he would be very easy to brainwash. I look at Ron Van Dyke and he questions, so I don't think he would be a suitable candidate. Based on that, I think Ron should take it as a compliment that he wasn't "chosen" so to speak and although Dave Schmidt's ego is running ramped at the moment because he thinks he was chosen because he is special, the truth is it's actually the opposite. I also think the timing of this appearance of the Ambassador is very suspicious. A time when there is suppose to be a full disclosure by the Roman Catholic Church, so it stands to reason that one would want to position themselves as the "true light", for the want of a better word.

Anyway that's just my opinion. I guess time will tell. Cheers, Cassandra

Thanks for the post, and welcome, Cassandra.

Your comment rings true me.

The Ambassador and his team say that they want people to wake up - but when people ask sensible questions of the Amba and the Dragon Family, we are fed false info, or told nothing.

I think this is pretty strong evidence that they do not want to assist in a true awaken, but simply want to feed us with new lies and half-truths. There's also been an apparent bait and switch tactic, where big promises are made (to attract and audience), and something much less is delivered.

I wonder how many people are truly onboard now with TVOP's inconsistent message? We all need to be pursuing Truth

Thank you.

I remember the Amba in one of the videos saying that discussions with the Pope went very well. I am aware that can be interpreted in 2 ways. 1. That the Pope is on board to finally disclose the truth (which is what was being IMPLIED) or 2. All was going well for the hand over to the belief system of the Annanuki etc. The fact that there is SO much secrecy, although under the umbrella of "safety", reeks of the situation we are all in at this present time, only it comes under the umbrella of "national security". We are becoming more and more aware as to just how much that umbrella has been used to conceal. There other thing that caused me concern was in another video by the Amba he stated "when I was at the hospital.........", later on it was clarified that he had health problems because he had been poisoned. I thought this was odd because in one of Dave Schmidt's videos he stated that the Dragon Family had healing medicines (I am assuming herbs) and also healers. Why in god's name then would you turn to conventional medicine when you have your own natural pharmacist? They also (supposedly) have people that can read Auras. That doesn't make sense to me. I am a Reiki channeller so I have some understanding regarding this and this was another area I found rather concerning.

Before Dave Schmidt went to China I did send him an email and I can 100% assure you it was purely out of concern. I said to him that I think what happens is when we want something SO desperately we unconsciously block out our hearing and every intuitive bone in my body is saying that maybe he needs to just remain still for awhile and truly listen. Like everyone else I got a hostile reply. I do find it interesting that he has used those exact words "when we want something so desperately" in his last video. I guess I made a point, but it wasn't the point I was trying to make.

I have to be honest, I hadn't actually seen your scenario regarding the bait and switch. But that is correct. At the beginning he pumped up the financial situation and relieving it because that is where everyone is hurting. So people flocked because they saw a possible light then get criticized because they are money orientated. It's not that they are money orientated it's becaue they are desperate. The other thing I now identify based on your scenario is, at the beginning it was implied that the Red Dragon family were going to take down the Cabal and lately they are saying it is not their place to interfere or to take control but are prepared to work with us.

I honestly think that the Amba is totally complicit in this new globilization that is taking place, and the cabal isn't being taken down at all. I believe the Cabal have done what they have been instructed to do, which is to create this whole financial crises so all countries would gravitate to the BRICS AIIB bank and it's almost complete. Look at what we have, a one global bank, which is EXACTLY what was intended all along. They have hiden behind the Cabal, using them as their scape goat and it's time for them to go, they are no longer needed. The Amba stated that new corporations were going to start rising and I'm betting this will be their way of trying to deceive everyone that the cabal has been conquered and corruption has been cleaned up and once that lie has been swallowed by the masses it will be time to start on a new religion.

Pretty depressing really, but I think it is really important that we all stay alert and awake and help each other to navigate this web of deception so we don't get suckered in. It would be interesting to know how their following at the TVOP is going. However my concern is what the repercussions are going to be when the Pope gives his speech in December, if it is going to be "The Speech". What are people going to do when Catholacism falls?. Which is what I believe the intention is. When people's faith is stripped away. How lost and vulnerable they are going to feel. Will the TVOP pick up momentum then? I think there are ugly times still to come and it does cause me concern.

Cassandra

Another good post, Cassandra.

This part, I particularly agree with:

"Pretty depressing really, but I think it is really important that we all stay alert and awake and help each other to navigate this web of deception so we don't get suckered in"

GEI is intended to be a place where issues can be discussed in an intelligent way, by people who want to see through the Lies (that are abundant in the MSM), and not get sucked into the various flytraps (like the RV, OPPT, and Swissindo) that have been set to attract and then dissipate the energy of those who are starting to wake up

I also like this part:

"I honestly think that the Amba is totally complicit in this new globilization that is taking place, and the cabal isn't being taken down at all. I believe the Cabal have done what they have been instructed to do, which is to create this whole financial crises so all countries would gravitate to the BRICS AIIB bank and it's almost complete. Look at what we have, a one global bank, which is EXACTLY what was intended all along. They have hiden behind the Cabal, using them as their scape goat and it's time for them to go, they are no longer needed. The Amba stated that new corporations were going to start rising and I'm betting this will be their way of trying to deceive everyone that the cabal has been conquered and corruption has been cleaned up and once that lie has been swallowed by the masses it will be time to start on a new religion."

The Amba and his team have been behaving exactly as an Insider would do who was trying to undermine genuine efforts against the cabal.

I do not understand why people do not see the Dragon Family as a "lifeboat" being split off from the main part of the cabal, and not be blamed...

The question is (not yet answered): Will the ruse work?

Thank you.

I think it is really really difficult to exercise discernment when one is in crisis. Emotions take hold.

I live in Australia but have been following the economic situation for quite awhile now. As to what extent Australia is going to be affected in this global shift I absolutely do not know. I have been trying to explain things to my friends and family but as yet my daughter is the only one who thinks I am not a fruit loop. LOL. I'm wanting them to be fully equipped with knowledge and understanding so they are able to navigate through whatever crisis is coming rather than sink under the rubble. However, while things are going well and the MSM keeps pumping out their disinfo "that all is well", it is truly an uphill battle.

I'm in a fortunate position. I'm retired so I have time available to me. I can't tell you how many hours I spent listening and relistening to all of Dave Schmidt's videos and any and all of the Amba's from other sites. My battle was my intuition was screaming no, no, no, but I wanted him to be genuine. I wanted that SO much I wasn't able to hear the inconsistencies or see the "bait and switch". When one is in crisis it produces panic, fear and anger not really the state of mind for discernment. Of course it has been designed that way so as to take advantage of us at our most fearful and therefore very vulnerable state.

I do find it depressing and I really don't want to pass that on, but there has to be an answer and I believe that answer is what will help humanity. Cheers, Cassandra

OMG I have just realised that we have different perceptions. You see the Amba as a breakaway from the DF and I see him as part of the DF. Silly me, I never considered that. I see the whole system corrupt and that includes the Dragon Family. I see the dragon families (all) as having been and still are, in control of our whole global structure. They are the ones calling the shots, all the focus is on the cabal yet the cabal are just doing as they are instructed but the perception and outrage is all directed at them, meanwhile the Dragon Families all stay hidden and untainted. So coming from that perception I have my very strong doubts about the BRICS and the AIIB. What the NWO wanted was a one world bank - which is almost at completion, one world government, and a one world religion.

But I see now what you are saying and that makes a lot of sense and I understand why there is such an outrage about the money issue with Dave Schmidt and projects etc.

Wow that really is a different way of looking at it. Thank you.

Cassandra

Thank you.

I think it is really really difficult to exercise discernment when one is in crisis. Emotions take hold.

I live in Australia but have been following the economic situation for quite awhile now. As to what extent Australia is going to be affected in this global shift I absolutely do not know. I have been trying to explain things to my friends and family but as yet my daughter is the only one who thinks I am not a fruit loop. LOL. I'm wanting them to be fully equipped with knowledge and understanding so they are able to navigate through whatever crisis is coming rather than sink under the rubble. However, while things are going well and the MSM keeps pumping out their disinfo "that all is well", it is truly an uphill battle.

I'm in a fortunate position. I'm retired so I have time available to me. I can't tell you how many hours I spent listening and relistening to all of Dave Schmidt's videos and any and all of the Amba's from other sites. My battle was my intuition was screaming no, no, no, but I wanted him to be genuine. I wanted that SO much I wasn't able to hear the inconsistencies or see the "bait and switch". When one is in crisis it produces panic, fear and anger not really the state of mind for discernment. Of course it has been designed that way so as to take advantage of us at our most fearful and therefore very vulnerable state.

I do find it depressing and I really don't want to pass that on, but there has to be an answer and I believe that answer is what will help humanity. Cheers, Cassandra

Hi Casandra

I have found intuition and gut feel are one of the best ways to try to filter out disinfo is this grand game, ignore it at your peril. I listened one or two vids of the ambassador and the ambar saga and moved on quickly, nothing about it seemed right to me. The Elites know the internet is one of their biggest threats to their secrets so disinfo it is reaching fever pitch. I predict the next false flag will be blamed on social media thus justifying censorship.

I agree with you that in this game we have to be careful with our emotions and don't let it rule our head; if something is too good to be true it probably is. Often people believe that blowing kisses to these criminal mobsters, the Illuminati / Cabal will somehow neutralise them, yeah right. Its is a tad misguided in my opinion and I'd be very grateful indeed if my enemies did that, lol

Hi.

I have been away from this drama for several days now.

Looking at it with a FRESH point-of-view, I feel like I know what is happening with TVOP etc.:

+ The Dragon Family is part of the cabal

+ They want to distance themselves from the rest of the cabal, splitting off to free themselves from getting "tarred with the same brush" that is painting the cabal as the bad guys

+ They think that some new charity, will be sufficient to establish themselves as 'the good guys', but are not certain of exactly what that new charity might look like
+ The Dragons are running various experiments, to see what the public will buy.
+ The Ambassador and those working with him are part of an experiment, to see if a small nee charitable effort will win over the public.
+ So far they are not able to must the sort of longer term enhancement-of-reputation they had wanted

The DF may be reasonably expected to keep switching their story, until they find one that gains the traction that they want

Hi,

I think the DF is very much in control and controlling what is going on. However, my concern is there is a much more sinister agenda behind this Amba, which I think includes the DF. As I have written earlier there were lots and lots of inconsistencies that I eventually just couldn't ignore, but one of the really hard hitting things, for me, that he said was, that there were Annanuki hybrids and the hope (which I interpret is in fact their goal), is that "we the people" will learn to accept them as being our true ancestors and creators and eventually breed with them. My personal feeling on this is "not in my life time".

I'm putting 2 and 2 together and hopefully coming up with 4 and not 6, LOL. But is this where the Pope comes into the scenario with the so called "full disclosure" on catholasism and supports this so called "truth" that we are decendants from the Annanuki? So in a sense trading the worshipping of one god to another, only different?

Is all this so called care and concern for humanity with so called projects etc. just a big cover? Is their true agenda to implement a new religion (or so called religion) and Dave Schmidt is their mouth piece, week by week sprouting all the brainwashing that he is being subjected to without knowing it? Let's face it, we know that is what they do, they brainwash us (or attempt to) very slowly. To repeat the Amba's words "baby steps". Little by little.

Could this be what it is really all about?

Cassandra that’s very insightful. I haven’t thought of this before reading your post, but I must agree with you….perhaps the real underlying agenda is preparing the ground for us to accept the Anunnaki as our creator or as our leaders with a divine mandate. I'm not sure if they would want the common people to have these genes. According to history and their practices, they interbred among themselves (the royals) so to try to preserve these genes which gave them the right to rule over others.

It's been years I've been interested in this subject and wondering who were the Anunnaki. I've started to read two very ancients history books: The Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilee. Both accounts are very similar than the one found in the Bible. The Book of Enoch gives a lot of details. If anyone is interested in the subject, read section 1 chap 6 to 15 in the book of Enoch http://www.forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf , and chap 4:15, 22; chap 5:1,6,7; chap 7:21-25; chap 10:1,2,5-11. in the book of Jubilee http://www.godrules.net/TheBookofJubilees.pdf It's worth the read.

Basically, 200 Watchers [Angels from heaven] took woman as wife and produced Giants(Niphilims, 1st generation offsprings)]. These Giants were very notorious and enslaved man and were eating man's and beast flesh according to the account describe in the book of Enoch. These 1st generation Giants eventually all died because they were half human; however their angelic side didn't die. Their spirit did not return to God (as it is so with man); their spirit is said to be bind to the earth and was known as an “evil spirit” (Enoch chap 15:9). From the account of the Bible, the Anakims (aka Anunnaki) are offspring of one of these Giants whose name was Anak (Deut 9:2). So it appears that the Anunnaki were really only 1/4 part angelic and 3/4 humans sometime after the flood and Moses. So my deduction is the oldest surviving Anunnaki offspring living on this earth today (perhaps like the picture of one the Ambassador was proud to make public) would have very little angelic blood left.

I didn't expect TVoP to be perfect but I did hope that their intentions were honorable. Anyway I don't believe they will go very far with their Anunnaki plan. Let's keep up with our homework, remain open, be watchful, and continue sharing with each other what we understand.

It's been years I've been interested in this subject and wondering who were the Anunnaki. I've started to read two very ancients history books: The Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilee. Both accounts are very similar than the one found in the Bible. The Book of Enoch gives a lot of details. If anyone is interested in the subject, read section 1 chap 6 to 15 in the book of Enoch http://www.forbiddengate.com/BookOfEnoch.pdf , and chap 4:15, 22; chap 5:1,6,7; chap 7:21-25; chap 10:1,2,5-11. in the book of Jubilee http://www.godrules.net/TheBookofJubilees.pdf It's worth the read.

Basically, 200 Watchers [Angels from heaven] took woman as wife and produced Giants(Niphilims, 1st generation offsprings)]. These Giants were very notorious and enslaved man and were eating man's and beast flesh according to the account describe in the book of Enoch. These 1st generation Giants eventually all died because they were half human; however their angelic side didn't die. Their spirit did not return to God (as it is so with man); their spirit is said to be bind to the earth and was known as an “evil spirit”...

Thanks for that comment.

Theses videos may add something to the explanations:

/1 : David Wilcock's Big Picture : Earth as a Colony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbtp7rgH8p0

/2 : Moulton Howe & Sanchez : Secret History of the Progenitors & Anunnaki

/3 : Enki's Luciferian Agenda, explained by Robert Stanley

Thank you "newone". I hear you. Me too. I can't tell you how disheartened I felt when I allowed myself to really listen. I still listen to Dave Schmidt, just to keep a sense of how things are going and possibly pick up any relevant information that could be useful. Did you watch this video from Ron Van Dyke? Totally impressed I was. It was one he did to the Dragon Family Elders 16/3/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5hwzMidpE0

I don't know very much about the Enoch, however, I was reading an article only today on the "redefininggod.com" blog on exactly this subject. I'm not overly keen on Ken's blog as I just keep getting this overwhelming feeling of hopelessness whenever I read his aritcles so I don't tend to absorb a great deal of what he writes (although I keep trying). So my knowledge is still very limited on the subject. Will definitely look into it as I will the Wes Penre Papers. Thank you Yelik.

I really think this is an area that opens up a "huge" door. I worry that one of the goals of this NWO elite might also be to start a spiritual war. God only knows they have done a brilliant job of getting us to fight one another over religion. I picked up on one of the Ambas videos his disdain over chanellers. I would have to go back and listen to all the videos to find it so I would be able to repeat his exact words, so this is my interpretation only. Chanelling is something he does not agree or approve of. I have a brother like that who is SO ridiculing of people in this area. I can only speak for myself but on my journey of life I have come across quite a few charlatans but I have also come across some truly exceptionally gifted people. For me my brother is a constant reminder of tollerance and he really does help me (regularly :lol: ) expand my compassion because I do know his ridiculing only comes from a place of ignorance.

I was raised a catholic, but was totally rebellious against it which of course caused tremendous discord within the family. Battling with my family for the right to chose and the tenticles that produced just kept on going into a whole pile of other areas. As my life took it's twists and turns I eventually found my path. I've learnt many things just with regards to that one issue. Religion. It taught me to respect other peoples right to chose. I've learnt there is no right or wrong, it's what resonates with each individual. As time has passed I now understand that every persons soul will gravitate to their connection, what ever that may be. I had a friend that believed some souls incarnated via the insects, other souls through the animal and other souls incarnated directly as humans. Is this true? Have absolutely no idea. Was it her truth? Absolutely. I guess what I am trying to say, is who knows whether souls have incarnated via insects or from other planets, we could have a whole diversity. I truly don't know, but I think we need to be aware that it is a possibility that a spiritual war may be an agenda and just as they did with religion they could try with spirituality - division and we know what experts they are at that. This can only happen if we allow it. God they have been so successful in so many areas, let's not give them this one as well.

So I'm with you"newone", "keep up with our homework, remain open, be watchful, and continue sharing with each other what we understand".

The Pope is giving a speech in December I believe, I think the 23rd? I am really interested to hear what he's going to say.

CATCHING UP - after an Easter trip

Meet The Ambassador Sunday pt. 1

Published on Apr 1, 2015

From our first Meet The Ambassador Forum, recorded this past Sunday 3/29/15. This is part 1.

(I posted on Youtube):

I have been traveling for a week or so - and so am now listening to catch up on the Amba, and the TVOP story.
Listening a few minutes now, it seems that these podcasts may be for those who have time to spare, or are very interested in the importance of alternative health remedies or other minutia.

I do hope that the Team will move towards producing some more streamlined podcasts in the future, or give a brief summary of the material that is contained in each podcast, so that people with less time can dive in and pick up the material that interests them the most.

I am wondering whether this particular podcast includes enough new Info that I should include it in the Playlist of Amba videos that I have compiled and now has over 6,000 views.

(part-2):

I keep an open mind, but I still want that bit of Blockbuster info that gets me to the point that I can accept there really is something new, refreshing, and world changing coming from TVOP.

Sunday-Part-2

Not much new in pt-2 either.

(Wed's conversation also lacked a certain "oomph"):

Wed.Part-1 :

A continuation of the Q&A from Sunday.
I cannot help but wondering if it would make sense to collect some questions from the Youtube audience - with the idea of getting some punchy vital questions that might still be in the minds of the Youtube listeners.

(also):

Jeff's Vision of Global self-reliance sounds very good :
+ Education - to get our freedom back > this could use some expansion
Rada thinks that Education needs to get repurposed without bureaucracy

Wed.Part-2:

I think it is interesting to ponder why the size of the audience for these videos seems be falling off ...
And also what might be done to capture a larger audience.
I hear some very genuine interest in building a better world, and some good ideas.
But a consistent focus and follow-through seems not to be here.
Perhaps it will develop in the future.

I haven't heard anything in these Four Videos that makes me want to revise this thinking about the Amba and the DF:

+ They think that some new charity, will be sufficient to establish themselves as 'the good guys', but are not certain of exactly what that new charity might look like

(From post #65)

Is TVOP getting the right traction ?

I didn't expect TVoP to be perfect but I did hope that their intentions were honorable. Anyway I don't believe they will go very far with their Anunnaki plan. Let's keep up with our homework, remain open, be watchful, and continue sharing with each other what we understand.

Here's a recent video by Radagast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Gp2yRLEL0

(Here's the comment by Friar N):

"We are on the cusp of getting the ball rolling", says Rada.
I might put it differently:
TVOP seems to be searching for a formula which will ignite a strong reaction and interest from the large audience who has become aware of the Amba thru RVD's Videos and the videos on Dave Schmidt's channel and the Kev Baker show - but so far the rambling Q&A sessions have not done that. I wish you luck on this - but it seems that the efforts so far are not radical enough to be truly transformative.
Perhaps TVOP could invite suggestions on this channel and elsewhere.
Maybe if we see a mid-May announcement from the IMF that will get people to embrace new realities.

Thanks, cassandraj for this latest post:

... I worry that one of the goals of this NWO elite might also be to start a spiritual war.

God only knows they have done a brilliant job of getting us to fight one another over religion. I picked up on one of the Ambas videos his disdain over chanellers. I would have to go back and listen to all the videos to find it so I would be able to repeat his exact words, so this is my interpretation only. Chanelling is something he does not agree or approve of. I have a brother like that who is SO ridiculing of people in this area. I can only speak for myself but on my journey of life I have come across quite a few charlatans but I have also come across some truly exceptionally gifted people. For me my brother is a constant reminder of tollerance and he really does help me (regularly :lol: ) expand my compassion because I do know his ridiculing only comes from a place of ignorance.

I was raised a catholic, but was totally rebellious against it which of course caused tremendous discord within the family. Battling with my family for the right to chose and the tenticles that produced just kept on going into a whole pile of other areas. As my life took it's twists and turns I eventually found my path. I've learnt many things just with regards to that one issue. Religion. It taught me to respect other peoples right to chose. I've learnt there is no right or wrong, it's what resonates with each individual. As time has passed I now understand that every persons soul will gravitate to their connection, what ever that may be. I had a friend that believed some souls incarnated via the insects, other souls through the animal and other souls incarnated directly as humans. Is this true? Have absolutely no idea. Was it her truth? Absolutely. I guess what I am trying to say, is who knows whether souls have incarnated via insects or from other planets, we could have a whole diversity. I truly don't know, but I think we need to be aware that it is a possibility that a spiritual war may be an agenda and just as they did with religion they could try with spirituality - division and we know what experts they are at that. This can only happen if we allow it. God they have been so successful in so many areas, let's not give them this one as well.

So I'm with you"newone", "keep up with our homework, remain open, be watchful, and continue sharing with each other what we understand".

The Pope is giving a speech in December I believe, I think the 23rd? I am really interested to hear what he's going to say.

Maybe we do agree.

I see those of the cabal in Israel are aiming to start a Real War with Iran and with Russia.

Their intent may be to distract us from the various ways that their "puppeteered" form leadership, and the wealth-draining Global economy

that we now have is failing.

Perhaps they think that a War will allow them to take away even more freedoms, and grab an even larger share of wealth, and that it will not be noticed.

Will We-the-people really allow that?

Looking at it with a FRESH point-of-view, I feel like I know what is happening:

+ The Dragon Family is part of the cabal

+ They want to distance themselves from the rest of the cabal, splitting off to free themselves from getting "tarred with the same brush" that is painting the cabal as the bad guys

+ They think that some minor or major charity, will be sufficient to establish themselves as "the good guys", but are not certain of exactly how to do that

+ The Ambassador and those working with him are part of an experiment, to see how small a charitable effort will win over the public.

+ So far they are not able to must the sort of longer term enhancement-of-reputation they had wanted

The DF may be reasonably expected to keep switching their story, until they find one that gains the traction that they want

Tx for expressing these. This resonated highly with me and I was coming to the same impression as your first two points. Your remaining 4 points are quite insightful too. It does appear as this could be what's going on. However, I don't think this applies to everyone, but certainly with most (my guestimate 95% fits FriarN's assessment). They all knew that their black magic didn't work anymore and a shift was happening, so it brought a situation that they find themselves forced to go with it to survive. This makes a true Jubilee difficult to bring about. Despite, I believe God will still bring about a Jubilee. He's the one that is really behind in bringing them to an end and making their plans continuously fail.

So I'm not concern by seeing this. What I'm happy to see is the old system is crumbling down. That's major. Think of it, they have build a major infrastructure. I agree it is quite corrupt, but all we need to do is pull out the corrupt and adapt it for the people good use. Since I know the Jubilee is coming, my main pre-occupation is to focus on what part I can play to help setup this new millennium. I know this might sounds too "wishy", but the signs are before us. We need to grab it, believe in it, go with it by using it for the purpose of the people. Time to dream and get "wishy" ;+)

I'm Christian and was very pull with the Red Dragon Gideon's spiritual messages. I have always been more in tune with him than the ambassador. From the messages I've heard, my intuition tells me the Red Dragon is a genuine new convert with his heart at the right place. I did get that he is still young in the faith however was quite impress with the spiritual level and revelation He was expressing. Not very many Christian speaks from revelation (if you know what I mean). For him to speak 5 hours straight for several of these spiritual meetings, was showing me that he was on fire like a new converts are.

'till this day, I still believe the Red Dragon is very genuine in his intention and direction. However, the problem I perceived, it is just one guy(maybe a few others) among many that have not reached a true change of heart yet. The Ambassador , Ron, and Dave S. were not in the same wave length with the Red Dragon. My hunch is I think the RD pulled away for a time letting the Ambassador and the others do their own things while knowing in faith that God will do His own things.

What I got from listening to Ron and seeing that the Gideon's group disappear and other many signs --- there are a lot of discord within the different royal families and of course, the Cabals. So this discord is also another major factor and layer of what is going on above. It's like the Babylon Empire is experiencing the Babel confusion of tongues that can only result in all plans failure.

Thanks, NewOne.

"I'm Christian and was very pull with the Red Dragon Gideon's spiritual messages. I have always been more in tune with him than the ambassador. From the messages I've heard, my intuition tells me the Red Dragon is a genuine new convert with his heart at the right place...

'till this day, I still believe the Red Dragon is very genuine in his intention and direction. However, the problem I perceived, it is just one guy(maybe a few others) among many..."

That's possible.

He may be one who SPLIT from the main group of the DF, and desires changes that are genuinely good for the average person.

Perhaps he is "allowed" to do that, so long as he does not rock the boat, by revealing too much insider knowledge about how the family really operates. That would explain why they have supported their story by thin evidence (and even phony evidence). They do not want to put themselves at risk.

Another possibility is that it is merely a deception. And the idea is to offer something small to the masses to try to convince us that they are good guys.

It is still too early to distinguish which of these two explanations - or some third explanation - is most consistent with the reality that we are seeing.

If the Red Dragon is really a good guy, shouldn't he be doing something to stop practices like Child sacrifice. and unnecessary wars?

Ben Fulford spoke about the Child sacrifice practice in an interview he did very recently with Mike Harris:

MIKE HARRIS: Short End of the Stick March 31 2015 with Guest Ben Fulford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXHnymHkpU

"They put on black masks, and give orders to the Vatican... and keep themselves secret"

I do think that the people that Ben is talking about must be the same as the so-called Dragon Family.

The secrecy is very, very important to these people, the so-called "Black nobility"

Archived