Secret Space Programs : Five factions & Clues in Winter Soldier

Secret Space Programs : the five factions & Clues in The Winter Soldier film ... and elsewhere
maxresdefault.jpg

/ While it is widely accepted that Nazi Germany was defeated with its formal surrender on May 8, 1945, and the Nazis failed to conquer the U.S., Corey Goode claims that this is only partly true. In the immediate decade after WWII, the Nazis succeeded in taking over the U.S. through a silent coup:

During the 1950’s and after they [NAZI’s] had successfully infiltrated and subverted the Military Industrial Complex and major Corporate heads they had effectively won control of the direction of not only the Break Away Civilization Programs but also the mainstream government and financial system. It was a very effective and silent coup that gutted what was once the American Republic and turned it too into a Corporate Entity with each of us being “Assets” with our very own serial numbers. This plan was in action far before World War One by various secret societies who controlled the financial system and as many know financed both sides of the wars.

> see post #19, below /

[NOTE: In a follow up email sent on April 6, Corey/GoodETxSG helped clarify the number of secret space programs belonging to the current era – there are five not three as I previously thought he had described. These are as follows]

1. Solar Warden – Established early and is the most aging fleet (Though it has gone through many upgrades over the decades. They have a R&D/Scientific focused fleet and a Military Offensive/Defensive focused fleet that is mainly focused on policing the Solar System and surrounding Star Clusters and keeping track of “Intruders” and Visitors” as well as locate and remove unauthorized “Visitors” on the Earth and other planetary bodies. Their program name describes their function pretty well.

2. Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC) – Focused mainly on development and aquisition of technology by any means. Develop and Produce Technology for Commerce with Earth and Off World Groups in a Barter System and left nothing off the table that they were willing to trade. Very powerful, very classified, and Always had all of the latest technology and “Toys” at their disposal.

(this one may be the faction that grew up from the Nazi's who survived WW2- DrB)

3. Dark Fleet – Worked almost entirely outside the Sol System, Very Military (Offensive), Extremely Classified above the others and were large fleets (Similar looking Carrier Craft that looked like the Star Wars Wedge Shaped craft in the movies). They worked along side the Draco Alliance and are speculated to fight along side them in their affairs in other systems.

4. “NATO TYPE SSP” (Recently in Alliance Conferences they were referred to as the “League of Nations Program”. (Aparently this was the one where I arrived and all of the people were relaxed in another Sol System and were from MANY different countries. There were literally more flags on their shoulders than I could identify (Countries like Estonia etc… This group was based almost entirely outside of the Sol System and was a relatively newer SSP that was created for all countries to participate in, have exchange of information and technology and to encourage the countries to keep silent on the SSP Programs)

5. Various Special Access Program SSP’s that were small, usually had the newer technology, very secretive and worked for some of the Secret Earth Governments, Syndicates and World Military Forces (There could be several independent groups in this category)

> Corey/GoodETxSG : https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/michael-salla-questions-goodetxsg-responses-4-7-15-secret-space-programs-more-complex-than-previously-revealed/#more-37820

=== ===

LINK to here :: http://tinyurl.com/Acore-SSP

Solar Warden SSP is working with the Avians / Spheres

“[...] Wilcock reported that around 100 enormous spherical ships around the size of Neptune have recently come into our solar system.

It appears that four different types of beings from the ships have had contact with Earth's cabal, most prominently the Blue Avians [...]”

(GoodETxSG: These "Spheres" range from sizes of the Moon, Neptune to the Size of Jupiter. Most are in the Moon Sized Category

... with fewer being in the Neptune to Jupiter Sized Categories. THE SPHERE BEINGS AND THEIR ALLIES HAVE REFUSED TO SPEAK TO OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE CABAL OR TO ANY OTHER ET RACE IN THE SOL SYSTEM!

They have only spoken to the ONE HUMAN SSP That has allied with them against the "CABAL GROUPS" AKA Secret Earth Governments and THEIR OFF WORLD ALLIES! They have also made contact with "Civilians" on the Planet Earth separately from their relationship with the ONE EARTH SECRET SPACE PROGRAM. This was a mistake made by DW in an "Off the Cuff" statement in a very late night/early morning interview, and I have had to deal with quite a bit of blow back from it Tonight from some "Unhappy People". I wanted to make this clear and I am sure DW will correct this and make it clear in his upcoming articles and information focusing on these groups as I told "Others" earlier tonight.He was most likely tired after a long interview and it was Coast to Coast AM and was at this point the end of the interview and in the early morning hours. Though I do not speak for DW by any means, I also want to make that clear. I am just speculating as to what may have occurred. Wow, I have had to say that a lot tonight. I am off to bed, TY for asking the Question and giving me a chance to respond. I was going to write something up on this tomorrow since it was such a big deal among those "Above" me.)
. . .

(David Wilcock):

One of my insiders got pulled into a meeting that was very serious. We didn’t know if he was going to come out of it alive, or at least not without being heavily tortured and screamed at for what he had told me and what was leaked. Only later did we realize that the Blue Avians had personally requested him.
He was guaranteed by them that he would not be harmed. They told him many things. One thing they felt was very important was that they have not had ANY contact or communications with the Cabal. One of the five main factions in the Space Program, named Solar Warden, is allied with them now, and they are working with the Alliance on earth, but never the Cabal.

> http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.co.uk/

(More from GoodET, Corey):

The various Secret Space Programs of our current era and break away civilization are all aligned with different (some times multiple) groups of off world groups.

This is completely independent of the problem on Earth of the Secret Earth Governments and their Syndicates that the “Earth Alliance” has done so well in combating over a protracted amount of time. With the arrival of the Sphere Beings the “Religious Fanatics” of the Secret Earth Governments first thought that “Their Gods Had Returned”. This was soon to become very much of a disappointment to them. This has also been a very unsettling time for the “SSP Alliance” who have since late December gone from a “Shadow Civil War” into an “Open Shooting War”.

The Sphere Beings have been delivering a “Message” that many of them have called a “Hippy Love and Peace” message in the middle of a war. The message of becoming “More Loving”, “Service To Others”, and to “Focus on Raising Our Vibrations and Consciousness” and to practice “Forgiveness to Release Karma” is not what many of the battle hardened “SSP Alliance” members were wanting to hear. The Sphere Beings Quarantine around both the Earth and the Entire Solar System has also further complicated things for some of the “Off World Beings” and the plans of the “Secret Earth Government Elite” who had planned on “Not Being Here” when all of this went down. They are all stuck here for the “Duration” by these new arrivals who have been termed by the “SSP Alliance” as “The Sphere Alliance” (Who are 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th Density Beings/Civilizations). The 3/4tth and 4/5th Density “Custodian God’s” AKA “Custodian ET/ED Beings” that had been in control of this Solar System for MANY Thousands of years have absolutely no recourse against these “New Arrivals”. Their agenda’s have been thwarted and they are now locked inside this Solar System with us until these “Events” pay out. These will certainly be interesting times indeed for those of us who are at various stages of being awake as well as the masses who are firmly asleep.

> http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/

Disclosure: Captain America: Winter Soldier Exposes the Illuminati and their Agenda - As discussed by David Wilcock

3747457-bold%2B54.jpg

David Wilcock commented on Benjamin Fulford's post from September 2st 2014 wherein David describes the disclosure we were promised many years ago (Ala NESARA, Whitehats and the like) is happening right now through movies, tv shows and video games on a massive multi-media scale. We have been watching a good share of popular media over the years for these disclosures and feel there is definitely a heavy amount of it happening right now.

Julian and I were just discussing Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier with those gathered here in Morocco, the movie is jam packed with disclosure of all types. We shared a technique for decoding media in the post Decoding Movies (Maxims and Aphorisms): 7 Lessons J.K.Rowling taught us about life.

This is what David had to say which makes a good introduction to the below article by Deus Nexus:

I just watched “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” last night, since it only just came out as a purchase-only film available for streaming. I think the rental option shows up later in September. The timing of this film becoming available for home viewing may very well be intentional.

Anyone who still doesn’t believe there is an international alliance working to defeat the New World Order, and that this alliance includes members of the US military and intelligence community, really needs to watch Captain America.

The seemingly towering impossibility of one man and a handful of his allies taking on the greatest evil cartel on earth, fully interwoven into the government and intelligence community, and winning, is very satisfying to watch.

If you combine this film with Ironman 3, both of which are part of the same Avengers franchise, you can see that hundreds of millions of dollars are being spent to tell us the truth and prepare us for major changes ahead.

These films are being used to telegraph high-level arrests of the Cabal. It is disclosure disguised as entertainment.

These films are also being used to prepare us for the fact that power must be used to defeat power.
We’re not going to blog away the problem with clicky keyboards. Government agencies, such as the CIA and FBI, will need to act against other agencies, such as the NSA. That’s what we are being prepared for.

sl-superhumans-stan-lee.jpg

Stan Lee

It is utterly amazing that these films happened at all. I strongly suspect Stan Lee has had a lot to do with it.
We can almost be certain that he was contacted by senior members of the US military who are involved with the Alliance
, and who gave him extensive briefings on what’s really going on.

Notice how Stan has completely distanced himself from the X-Men franchise, which has blatant Illuminati imagery and propaganda in every film. The primary director of this franchise has now been accused of pedophilia yet again...

> more: http://sitsshow.blogspot.hk/2014/09/disclosure-captain-america-winter.html

Excerpt, Part-2:

Strictly from a film-goers perspective, this is a very good movie, a tense and intelligent political thriller – a film made for adults, not the usual adolescent comic book fare. But then this is hardly surprising considering Marvel’s recent track record. Marvel Studios has managed to achieve something astounding in the history of comic book franchises. While the legacy studios continue to run around in circles chasing a fast buck, constantly rebooting the same tired stories with mediocre results (i.e. Superman, Batman, Spiderman) Marvel Studios came out of the gate with a long-range game plan to build a super-franchise of superhero movies, tying them all together under the “umbrella” of The Avengers. Such well conceived long-term planing is atypical for any Hollywood studio and suggests an iron hand at the creative helm. In other words, a boardroom of studio bean counters is not calling the creative shots here.

September 6, 2005
– Marvel Enterprises, Inc. announced today the completion of a $525 million non-recourse debt facility which will finance Marvel’s production of up to ten films based on characters from its famous stable of comic book characters, including Captain America, Nick Fury and The Avengers.

The seven-year, $525 million facility was arranged by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc. and consists of $465 million in revolving senior bank debt and $60 million in mezzanine debt. –
Marval.com News

Marvel made a huge gamble in a bid to build an independent studio, but then perhaps it wasn’t really that much of a gamble after all. I can think of only one other franchise venture which financed itself to remain independent from the Hollywood studio system – George Lucas’ Star Wars empire, which he has since sold off to Disney.

Of course, the entities behind the financing may very much influence the overall message being delivered, as is the case in most big Hollywood films.

The Winter Soldier takes place two years after the events of The Avengers. Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, who was thawed out from a deep freeze since World War II, continues to adapt to modern American life, working for S.H.I.E.L.D., a modern update on the Military Intelligence Industrial Complex (which has the word ‘Homeland’ (as in the Department of Homeland Security) buried in its acronym. At S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, Nick Fury introduces Rogers to Project Insight; three Helicarriers linked to spy satellites and designed to preemptively eliminate threats.

Nick Fury
: We’re gonna neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen.

Steve Rogers
: I thought the punishment usually came after the crime.

Nick Fury
: Shield takes the world as it is, not as we’d like it to be.

Steve Rogers
:
This isn’t freedom. This is fear!

From the start of the film, Rogers has a problem with the dark direction of America’s foreign and domestic policies – total surveillance, drone strikes, thought-crime à la “Minority Report”, an institutionalized culture of compartmentalization and fear. Rogers represents old-school American patriots uncomfortable with America’s gradual transition into a police-state – wary of an agency willing to employ false flag events, dramatized in the very first action sequence.

Director Fury thinks the Captain needs to “get with the program,” that is until Fury discovers a sinister plot buried inside of S.H.I.E.L.D. Now his own life is in jeopardy. Nick Fury seems to represent the American commanders and generals who are suspiciously dismissed from duty, the inside whistleblowers who are ultimately silenced. Fury manages to escape assailants disguised as police officers, led by a mysterious assassin called the Winter Soldier.

In Rogers’ apartment, Fury informs Rogers that S.H.I.E.L.D. has been compromised. He hands him a flash drive of data, warning him to trust no one. What we’re basically watching is the undercover war taking place deep within the intelligence community, between the so-called ‘white hats’ and the ‘black hats’ which has been the source of so much leaked information and disinformation online, such as provided by Benjamin Fulford among many others.

Captain Rogers: is summoned by senior S.H.I.E.L.D. director Alexander Pierce, also a lead Nazi-Illuminati-Hydra conspirator, played by Robert Redford. When Rogers withholds Fury’s information, Pierce brands him a fugitive and Rogers finds himself a target.

Steve Rogers
: I joined SHIELD to protect people.

Alexander Pierce
: Captain, to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down, and that makes enemies.

shield_emblem.png?w=610

Pierce’s speech is pure Illuminati ideology – raising a New World Order out of the destruction of the old world order, as represented by the Phoenix rising from the ashes, which may in fact be the bird on the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo. Pierce even references the ‘New World Order’ by name – no accident.

Excerpt, Part-3:

======

greek_hydra.jpg?w=610&h=307

As the movie reaches its climatic conclusion, Captain America enlists his superhero friends to stop HYDRA’s plot to establish a New World Order, issuing a rather moving plea to all American patriots within S.H.I.E.L.D. to stop this dangerous “parasite” that has been growing inside their ranks. Open civil war breaks out within the agency, as agent turns upon agent – probably a worst case scenario that insiders fear – an internal blood bath fighting the Illuminati. Perhaps this blood bath is precisely what the Illuminati wants – to justify martial law.

In the end, the HYDRA-Nazi-Illuminati lose, as they always do in every one of theses movies, and their members are either killed or rounded up for mass arrest. And it makes me wonder why they invest so much cunning and money to slip their secret agenda messages into these movies, only to see themselves lose the battle in the end [unless you were trying to disclose the truth slowly to the masses to prevent shock and chaos]. (see post: The Giver: More New World Order Duality Programming) Few if any would go see a superhero movie where the superhero loses the day. You might even say, by the power of subconscious/emotional manifestation and self-fulling prophesy, that the Nazi Illuminati are pre-destined to lose. But what if the truth were even more murky.

Near the end of the film, as Nick Fury makes his comeback, before he kills the evil HYDRA-Illuminati master played by Robert Redford, he says:

Nick Fury
:
You need to keep BOTH eyes open.

This is obviously a play on the fact that Fury wears an eye patch, however it is also a reference to all the Monarch mind-control one-eyed symbolism that you will find on Vigilant Citizen, also the one-eye in the pyramid, the eye of Osiris Horus. What does this mean? We have to go beyond the last scene of the film to find out. As the credits play, the treatment is a black-and-white chess board of duality, at one point showing the logos of HYDRA and S.H.I.E.L.D., mirrored in black and white.

It is Captain America who perhaps makes the most profound statement in the entire film when he says that both HYDRA and S.H.I.E.L.D. must be destroyed.

Then as is customary in these Marvel films, there is a hidden mid-credit epilogue scene, which is designed for hardcore fans, as a teaser for the upcoming second Avengers film. Somewhere in a HYDRA lab, Nazi archenemy Baron von Strucker is keeping Loki’s scepter and two prisoners: one with superhuman speed, the other with telekinetic powers (Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch in the upcoming film.)

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker
: Shield and Hydra, two sides of a coin…

The implication now becomes somewhat obvious – the Illuminati mastermind reveals the ultimate agenda, that they still manipulate both sides, white hats and black hats, in this game of duality toward some greater goal, Order out of Chaos.

By the end of World War II, the Nazis failed in their quest to bring fascism and the Third Reich to the globe. Their secret British Rothschild financiers eventually betrayed them. The United States, the home of Continental Freemasonry, appeared to defeat them. Yet Nazi scientific and occult secrets were clandestinely smuggled to safety. Some reports even state that Adolf Hitler made it to Argentina via submarine. But for the world at large, the Hydra was ritually beheaded. World War II cleared the path for the United Nations, the IMF, and the World Bank. It set up a new duality game, between the United States and the Soviet Union.

What new duality game will then be set up if the Nazi faction of the Illuminati are once again ritually beheaded, exposed, and arrested? An outside extraterrestrial threat?

. . .

Only by connecting to the higher vibrations that are pouring over this planet in this time of transformation can we hope to rise above the entrapment of a duality game. We must free our minds of duality thinking. We need to radically change our own thoughts and beliefs. [Personal Sovereignty to dispel the Incompetence presumption of Banks and Governments; self mastery!]

> more: http://sitsshow.blogspot.hk/2014/09/disclosure-captain-america-winter.html

Avengers: Infinity War Part 1

Joe & Anthony Russo to Direct 2-Part Marvel's 'Avengers: Infinity War' Event

The directors of Marvel's 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' sign on for Phase 3's dramatic climax!

• marc-strom.jpg Marc Strom
  • Published Apr 7, 2015

As anticipation and excitement build to a fever pitch for Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” the blockbuster sequel to the third-largest movie of all time, Marvel is proud to announce Joe and Anthony Russo will join the franchise as the directors of Marvel’s “Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1” and “Avengers: Infinity War – Part 2.”

The Russo brothers first entered the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” one of the top-grossing film’s from 2014, and are currently preparing to shoot Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War.” The third film in the Captain America franchise will bring the classic storyline from the comics to life pitting Cap (Chris Evans) against Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), as well as introducing Black Panther to the Marvel Cinematic Universe with actor Chadwick Boseman ahead of his own film later in Phase 3.

portrait_uncanny.jpg
Directors Anthony and Joe Russo
Before stepping behind the camera for “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” and “Captain America: Civil War,” the Russo brothers served as Executive Producers and directors for many TV series, including “Community" and “Happy Endings."

Captain America: Civil War Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHkuB4plBtQ

Published on Jan 28, 2015

It is time for yet another Epic Fan-Made trailer. This time, one of the big superhero movie of 2016. It is time for Captain America: Civil War Trailer!

Captain America 3 - Civil War Explained!

Wiki : Marvel's Civil War

===

The plot of the series follows a framework storyline in which the U.S. government passes a Superhero Registration Act ostensibly designed to have superpowered characters act under official regulation, somewhat akin to police officers. However, those opposed to the act, led by Captain America, find themselves in conflict with those in support of the act, led by Iron Man, with Spider-Man caught in the middle; the X-Men take a neutral stance. The pro-Government superheroes led by Iron Man, Dr Reed Richards and Ms Marvel increasingly become autocratic and evil, eventually leading to the murder of Captain America. The events of the series touch upon themes of liberty, moral responsibility, and civil order, with well-intentioned superhero characters finding themselves upon different sides. The series received polarizing reviews but was a commercial success, spawning many media adaptations.

. . .

Civil War follows the implementation and consequences of the Superhuman Registration Act, a legislative bill which required the mandatory registration of any person based in the United States with super powers. The act arose due to public pressure for accountability following a series of superhuman-related events causing significant damage and death within the Marvel universe, such as an attack on Manhattan in reprisal for Nick Fury's "Secret War", and the Hulk's rampage in Las Vegas which resulted in the death of 26 people. When the mutant population was drastically reduced in the aftermath of M-Day, itself caused by a mutant, anti-mutant hysteria caused by extremist groups caused a majority of the remaining mutants, known as the 198, to relocate to the Xavier Institute, and raised public support for the proposed act.

Public sentiment toward superheroes plummeted after an incident in Stamford, Connecticut, in which the New Warriors, a group of young superheroes and the focus of a reality TV show, botched an attempt to apprehend a group of supervillains in a quest for better ratings. In the resulting fight the villain Nitro used his explosive powers to destroy several city blocks, including an elementary school at the epicenter, resulting in the death of over 600 civilians, 60 of whom were children, with just Speedball of the Warriors and Nitro himself surviving. Although many high-profile superheroes assisted in the relief and rescue effort, there were a number of isolated revenge attacks, and support for registration rose.

The prospect of registration divided the superhuman community down the middle, with Tony Stark, the superhero Iron Man who had previously tried to halt the act, becoming the pro-registration figurehead, and Captain America leading the anti-registration group. Iron Man, with Mr. Fantastic and Henry Pym, argued that the changing political landscape meant that resisting the law was pointless, and that it is reasonable for heroes to have proper training and oversight, whereas Captain America, alongside Luke Cage and Falcon argued that heroes required secrecy in order to protect aspects of their 'normal' life, such as spouses and children, and to allow them to act in whatever means necessary against threats which the ordinary emergency services couldn't cope with. Although nominally a U.N. agency, S.H.I.E.L.D. assumed the brunt of enforcing the act under acting director Maria Hill.

==

> more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_%28comics%29

The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett:

Season 2, Episode 3 The Secret Space Program (30 Sep. 2011) Storyline

TV Episode | 47 min

==

Were the Mercury, Genesis, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs mere window dressing designed for public consumption? Richard travels to Washington D.C., Rochester, New York and Phoenix to speaks with several researchers and an aerospace industry insider who affirm that there is a separate parallel space program that has been kept hidden from the public and most politicians.

According to this theory, the US has already developed anti-gravitic technology, sent men to Mars, developed colonies on the Moon and achieved interstellar travel.

Written by Hana Merhi

> IDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2292680/

The Secret Space Program "goes public"

Richard Dolan Lecture 2011: Secret Space Program And Breakaway Civilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NazOkcWF0E0

Secret Space Program: Peter Levenda [Full Length, Apr. 2011]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzDA8A7rAck

Round Table Discussion Saturday Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

. . .

Peter Levenda WW2 and Secret Space Program Origins 2015

Secret space programs more complex than previously revealed

Written by Dr Michael Salla on

April 7, 2015

ssp-complexity.jpg

According to a new whistleblower claiming to have worked with multiple secret space programs, the complexity of programs, technologies and their dynamic interrelations is far greater than anything previously revealed. The overall scope of information “Corey” (aka GoodETxSG/Luke), is revealing on these secret space programs appears destined to dwarf anything released by prior whistleblowers. Already according to David Wilcock, who has spent 22 years researching whistleblower testimony on extraterrestrial life and the secret space program(s), Corey “knew almost as much as all the others had told me combined.”

In an earlier article, I gave a summary of the information “Corey” has released through his website, internet forums and interviews with David Wilcock. In order to better understand and assess Corey’s controversial claims since writing the summary article, I sent him a set of questions by email on April 4 seeking clarification on various secret space program issues raised in continued discussions on internet forums. He kindly responded to the questions revealing more intriguing details and insights on these increasingly complex issues.

Among Corey’s core claims is that the oldest of up to five rival secret space programs to emerge in the modern era, “Solar Warden”, contains more dated technologies but has a greater dedication to humanity’s long term interests. Those in charge of Solar Warden have decided to leak information about the existence of secret space programs by, for example, allowing their spacecraft to be photographed by the International Space Station.

These pro-disclosure actions along with “service-to-other” activities has made the Solar Warden program the most suitable candidate for a powerful new group of highly evolved extraterrestrials that has allegedly entered into our solar system which has significantly changed the dynamic between rival space programs, and their respective relations with visiting extraterrestrial civilizations and older ancient human space programs.

The “Sphere Alliance,” according to Corey, directly deals only with the Solar Warden program among the five “modern” space programs; and is seeking to assist humanity in a series of conferences whereby private citizens meet secret space program representatives in a secure environment. The second of these exodiplomacy conferences occurred on April 5 according to Corey, the details of which he says he will soon announce.

As described in my earlier summary article, there is no concrete evidence substantiating Corey’s controversial testimony. His responsiveness to people’s questions, attention to detail and consistency helps raise confidence in the veracity of his claims. I have found his willingness to promptly respond to people’s questions, including my own, a clear sign of his sincerity. More importantly, his decision to have his identity revealed in upcoming video interviews with David Wilcock suggests he is willing to stand great public scrutiny at great personal and professional cost. Wilcock recently explained his own rigorous screening efforts regarding Corey’s testimony and that he found nothing awry. Wilcock went as far concluding the he “can personally vouch for the authenticity of his [Corey’s] information.” That’s quite an endorsement from someone who has for over two decades been working with an extensive number of whistleblowers and researchers.

Given Corey’s claim that he was age and time-regressed in his earlier service with the secret space program, it’s unlikely that any hard evidence or documentation will be found to corroborate his prior covert space service. However, his more recent claims of being physically taken to conferences organized by the Sphere Alliance can be verified if other attendees step forward. So far none of the alleged 70 other private individuals attending the first confernece have come forward. That may change, especially as more conference events are held.

> Go to Q&A: http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-programs-more-complex-than-previously-revealed/

Some HIGHLIGHTS of the Q&A:

Sphere/Avians are avoiding traumatcized individuals, with "entity attachments"

Lower vibration beings are now "in lock-down"

+ The Solar Warden Group was the more “Aging” of the SSP Groups with much of their fleet being produced in the 1980’s and 1990’s with continuous upgrades. They had shown a willingness to take a stand in a “David vs Goliath” type battle that was selfless and one that showed the cloth they were cut from. They also had broken off alliances with more negative oriented off-world beings. They had allied themselves with some more positive off-world beings and a group that was an Ancient Earth Breakaway that had made some changes in a positive direction. Even though these Non-Solar Warden Allies were considered “Good Guys” the Sphere Alliance stated that they had their own agendas and as much as they wanted to help Humanity they were still considered “Service-To-Self”.

+ The Cabal Groups who look for certain children to bring into “MILAB” programs are looking for “Star Seeds” who have gifts that can be corrupted and used for “The Dark Side”. Many of these “Star Seeds” on Earth and in the “SSP’s” are beginning to realize that they are “Alive Here Now, During This Time for a Reason”… a Mission… This too has something to do with it IMHO. When I was contacted by the Blue Avians I was “Told” that the “Cabal” groups were incredibly worried about what the “Star Seeds” may contribute in a movement against them. They have put people and programs out there to locate and try to “Target Star Seeds” to traumatize them, cause “Entity Attachments” (discussed further down) and to derail them from any missions they may have on this Planet and Time line.

+ Some cases told that the Earth is going to be hit with a “Solar Cataclysm” or “Pole Shift” that will wipe out all life. That “They are Special” (so many people are made to feel “Special” in these programs!) and so is their family. That they are being given an opportunity to save the human race (And their families) by moving to a Colony on Mars or else where to use their skills (usually their spouse has a needed skill as well) and their children will be raised and educated to become the builders of a new civilization and rebuild Earth. Those who believe what they are told and take their families to these colonies find quite a different environment when they arrive. They are met on the tarmac by Security Forces who escort their family to a 8×10 room (for their entire family, wife and kids) and the reality of their decision sets in. They are then given their “Assigned Work Duties”, as is their “Spouse”. They are informed that their children will be raised in a system (much like MILAB’s described above) where they will be educated and then provided a position in the community that best suits them and that when their children “Come of Age” they will be setup in “Arranged Marriages”. At this point they are stuck, they are slave labor and prisoners. I was told that when these “Colonies” were first established that they were done so in a fascist way to prevent any possible repeat of the “13 Colonies Rebellion” on Earth referring to the “colonies that became the United States”. These ICC-SSP groups are also very much involved in “Human Trafficking” and use these poor people as a commodity to trade off to various races for various purposes...

+ The Secret Earth Governments and their Syndicates (many call the “Cabal” and “Illuminati”) have had complete control of the financial system of Earth for many hundreds of years. As many know these same groups were financing both sides of WWII (and EVERY War before and since) for various reasons to support their agendas

+ These “Entities” use both the ET/ED’s and Humans as “Hosts” and extract “Loose” Energy from their victims by creating Fear, Anger, Depression, Anxiety and any number of other lower vibrational emotions. This looshe energy is shared with the host in a symbiotic relationship. The Blue Avians have stated that when the new waves of higher vibrational energies come through our Sol System that these “Negative Entities” will no longer be able to exist here and will be forced back to “The Outer Realms Where They Came From”

+ The message of becoming “More Loving”, “Service To Others”, and to “Focus on Raising Our Vibrations and Consciousness” and to practice “Forgiveness to Release Karma” is not what many of the battle hardened “SSP Alliance” members were wanting to hear. The Sphere Beings Quarantine around both the Earth and the Entire Solar System has also further complicated things for some of the “Off World Beings” and the plans of the “Secret Earth Government Elite” who had planned on “Not Being Here” when all of this went down. They are all stuck here for the “Duration” by these new arrivals who have been termed by the “SSP Alliance” as “The Sphere Alliance” (Who are 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th Density Beings/Civilizations). The 3/4tth and 4/5th Density “Custodian God’s” AKA “Custodian ET/ED Beings” that had been in control of this Solar System for MANY Thousands of years have absolutely no recourse against these “New Arrivals”. Their agenda’s have been thwarted and they are now locked inside this Solar System with us until these “Events” pay out

FOLLOW THE MONEY

SSP's funded by a "secret system of finance", says Dr Joseph Farrell

... and the new Chinese and BRIC-led efforts may cut it off

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM APR 2 2015

Published on Apr 2, 2015

The USA's European Allies hhave bucked Washington's pressure to become founding members of China's Asian development bank. The question is, why?

JPF explained the system in his "Bullion, Brains, and Bonds" presentation in San Matteo:

Joseph P Farrell at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo (presentation 1)

Published on Mar 9, 2015

Joseph P Farrell at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

Are the Space Programs attached somehow to Dark political happenings?

Peter Levenda has does some of the best research in these areas

The Necronomicon & Government Occult True Believers with Peter Levenda

Ep. 218 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Peter Levenda, 4th Reich

• 2 weeks later...

COBRA on Corey / GoodET, and the Secret Space Program

From the Transcript of his April interview

================

Rob Porter:

Now, I have been told by Michael Salla that David Wilcox has flown him to LA for an exclusive. It seems GoodET and David did a series of recordings on the TV, on his TV show, and David will be releasing that intel. He has a kind of a special exclusive with this Corey character is not talking on radio until this Wilcock interview is released.

He seems to be not directly involved so much in the super soldier program, but he’s obviously has been under mind control in the past but he seems to be breaking his programs and he acts as a kind of an empath. For those who are listening, I’m giving background. Cobra knows all this. He acts as an empath for interactions and councils and for the information that he’s been giving is really shocking to many people that there are 10 separate secret space programs run by various factions on the earth and that folks, there have been interactions and full blown council meetings with multiple ET races and multiple representatives of the world’s governments going on for many years. I predicted this, the super soldiers and the space guys coming out. Here he is Cobra. Can you share a little? I’d like to just give an overview and your view and comment of his information. I heard . . . is it true you posted on his blog?

COBRA – Yes, I made two short posts on, not actually his blog, but on a certain forum where he posts quite often. I have just expressed support because he has a lot of genuine intel that is critically needed at this time for people to become generally aware of the secret space programs. This intel assists a lot with people becoming aware of various secret space programs. I do not agree completely with all his intel. I have a different perspective on certain things based on my sources and my experiences. But generally, what he’s doing is a good thing. I have just posted a few comments there.

Rob – OK, Thank you. Can you elaborate on the differences that you feel . . . my personal feelings was that some of his extrapolations from his experiences and his opinion of what is going . . . I also have some slight variances in the way he made it sound that these ET races said that we have some interest here because we have genetic contributions to your people. And this seemed to upset a lot of earth people as though they owned us or had a right. Can you talk a little bit about that? All of these different groups and what their . . . are they kind of at odds with each other? Who’s controlling what’s going on here? Sounds more like a control matrix from his viewpoint.

COBRA – OK. This is one of the things I don’t quite agree with him. He presents the whole situation as very fragmented and very compartmentalized. It is exactly as it was 10 or 20 years ago. According to my sources, he was involved in the secret space program. This I can confirm. What I cannot confirm is his updates of the current situation in the solar system. According to my sources the current situation in the solar system is a little bit different than it was 10 or 20 years ago.

Yes, he describes quite correctly all those different space programs that were present in the solar system 10 or 20 years ago. You can view those different space programs as different facets of one greater interconnected network.

For example, you could relate the corporate secret space with mega-corporations on this planet. You could relate the solar warden program with some aspects of the military, financial, military industrial complex and you could relate, I would say, what he calls the dark fleet with the Chimera group. There are certain correlations here and all of this was an interconnected network, which was morphing with shifting alliances.

In one way not so fragmented as he presents it to be. The current situation actually reflects the positive actions of the light forces and the vast majority of this has been cleared from the solar system according to my sources. What is remaining is the Chimera group, which does not have large numbers, but which does have some hostages. The main stronghold. . . The most powerful point . . . the most powerful aspect they have are the strangelet bombs. They are exotic weapons. This is how they hold their positions inside the solar system.

I can confirm the existence of the motherships. They can be called motherships. They can be called many other names. They can be called inter-dimensional portals. It is important to understand that human beings use words to describe phenomena. From the perspective of those beings who are in operation – those Etheric platforms – they are beyond linear space and time. Their understanding is much closer to what you would describe as ascended masters.

After the ascension, after you reach a higher state of consciousness . . . after the ascension, the rules are changed. Perspectives are changed. I will not go into this much deeper because it’s too early, but I will say their perspective of reality is more a perspective of oneness that manifests in different fragmentations through lower dimension. It is not a pragmatic perspective itself.

Rob – Right, so it’s basically they’re coming from a soul level. I understand that. So they’re basically dealing with interactions of multi-dimensional levels kind of in the all time where our linear reality doesn’t affect things. The way I look at it is, Cobra, these superluminal light beings from the pure positive planes and the higher dimensions are coming here and we don’t understand but every now and then from a holographic perspective, they are blocking certain things. Certain things are allowed to go. We don’t understand it. To us it seems illogical. Why did you stop that but allow this? It seems to me that they have a higher perspective on a holographic level to assure victory at a certain point and certain things are allowed to continue, but when it comes to a critical nexus juncture in the time space parallel reality continuum, they see to it that certain actions are taking place and compressing the situation, is that correct?

COBRA – I would not completely agree with that. I would say that if they are able to block something negative, they will. I also do not agree with what Corey was saying that the sphere beings would like to present lessons to humanity because this is the only way to learn some hard lessons. The light forces are never introducing so called hard lessons to various cosmic species to increase understanding, because understanding and awareness does not evolve in that way. This is one of the old programs of the Archons, so I cannot agree with that as well.

Rob – OK. Well, from my understanding is that a lot of operations they certainly could. For instance, they could intervene and take out Boko Haram. The resistance movement could arrange for something to happen, yet it’s not taking place.

COBRA – OK. I will explain. If the RM does any open operations on the surface of the planet, the strangelet bombs would immediately be detonated and this could erase life from the surface of the planet. This is why they are not doing it. This is why the RM does not interfere directly with the surface of the planet.

Rob – OK. For me and my viewpoint, and there’s a lot of people who disagree with your view that this is the last place earth to be (liberated) . . . Alex Collier is still . . . he’s in a world of hurt right now, and he told me he hasn’t had contact in over 9 months. He still feels strongly that there are lots of negative elements out there that are still functioning.

In Corey’s . . . in the GoodET gentleman . . . he mentioned that there were various groups of the negative groups here that were involved in going on with things. It’s a little premature . . . I’ve talked about some of these things occasionally with people, but I didn’t really feel like I have the exact understanding of this, but to go into a little bit of the galactic landscape of the various groups, from what I understand, this is a question I have for you in regards to the light forces, the Chimera, the Reptilians, the tall greys, the Dows, the reptilian types, the tall whites and other hostile forces, the Omegas and Kalrans — whatever people want to call them.

During this situation here, obviously it seems apparent there were good guy bases and bad guy bases on the moon at the same time. What was the situation with these different groups? Do they contact each other and then have these skirmishes in space and then have meetings where there’s a truce like a white flag, and they communicate and the good guys are talking to them? Who’s in charge of that? Is this the Jupiter command? What’s going on there?

COBRA – OK. If I go a little bit back in history, the moon was quite a prize piece of real estate because it was so close to the earth and many operations from the moon could influence the earth surface quite easily. Yes, many different races had bases on the moon. Some of them were of a positive nature and some of them were of the negative nature.

As the situation progressed, many, many thousand years ago, there were drastic battles taking place on the moon. Over time there were certain agreements which were evolved and they were more and more respected. Different races found out that it was easier for everybody not to fight all the time but to respect certain agreements. Yes, there were tension and, yes, there were disputes, but most of them were resolved through diplomatic means.

Each of the races and each of the factions had a very strict territory which was designated to that particular interest group. Most of the time those agreements were respected. All this changed in 1996 with the Archon invasion when there was a huge vast Draconian fleet entering the solar system and they took over the moon completely in 96. Then the liberation forces came, basically between 2001-2004. There was a very strong operation of the light forces to liberate the solar system.

In that time frame . . . most of the locations they were clearing those negative races and there were quite many battles on the moon and most of those negative bases of those races have been removed from the moon. Very few of them were remaining. Most of those remaining were the Chimera group strongholds. Out of those most of them have been removed already. Whatever is remaining on the moon is still classified at this moment.

INFO / or misinformation ?? from David Wilcock

Wilcock on The Immortals, ... and How Putin will do battle etc?

DW audio link http://www.mediafire.com/listen/jpyf…ug/Wilcock.mp3

Made some notes FWIW:

Solving the Unified Theory ( 2 scientists in 2013)

At the coldest temp. there is still movement. Amplitude Hedron shows the wave patterns of the singularity. We are the holograms of the one MerKaBa. It fractalises, infinity is unity, size does not matter. Free Will was given to the components. Because of non separation any transgression has to be balanced (karma). Forgiveness is the key – Law of One.

The rush for Disclosure to claim (good guys) or retain (illuminati) control.

Draco reptilians 12-14 ft tall. Reptoids, their minions – smaller.

Draco’s made some people ‘immortal’ approx. 20 of them. They have to feed on living people who have to consent.
The Pendar (penis of the dragon) is Rothschild. Draco betrayal has just happened so they can escape the solar system. So all the families have been ‘outed’ & are now on their own.
Rothschild, Bruce, Cavendish, Kennedy, Medici, Hanover, Hapsburg, Krupps, Plantagenet, Rockefeller, Romanov, Warburg, Windsor.

The Nazis cut a deal with the Dracos. Spaceship technology, New Berlin in Antartica, moon bases. Obliged Roosevelt & Eisenhower to make a deal.
Solar Warden – policing space for the 40 groups who have bases on the far side of the moon.

If we can energise our DNA we can acquire amazing god-like abilities – thus they splice & use it & are terrified if just ONE of us can ascend.

Our location is prime real estate to the main entry/exit portal of the Milky Way Galaxy.

So called new fighters are old technology put out periodically.

SSP, in 5 main Groups:
+ Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate – the biggest who don’t share.
+ GGLM – compromised by the illuminati
+ Military faction – who think they monitor everything but can’t.
+ Draco ET group
+ Small ‘monitoring’ groups, scout ships.

In the 80s, huge (moon size) sphere ships enter, confronted & leave.

The 9/11 was 2000 yrs after the biblical birth of Jesus. Designed to offset this resurgence of christ energy.

Then x100, Moon, Neptune & even Jupiter sized craft appeared. 8ft tall, blue & violet feathers, bird like faces, flexible beaks, communicate using telepathy & hand signals – now identified with the Ra group consciousness.
They made a deal with the Solar Warden group (who want Disclosure).
They have superior weaponry, including metal expansion (= no assassinations, bombs go dead etc), EMP drones that immobilise all electronic technology, new missiles – the russians have them. Have already been used with effect. The game is already over for the cabal.

Putin is the most knowledgable concerning the secret space program & is on the right side!

The Cabal did something stupid. They used a weapon on a sphere which returned the energy & blew everything up with loss of life in Australia, nr. Pine Gap.
Policy shift: Solar Warden now enforcing a No Fly Zone around the Earth. The cabal has nothing left, no more access to any off world weapons. Stargates closed down, no galactic exit/entry. All they have is HAARP, look at California. They can only move around the solar system via some portals.

The prophesied Energetic Event leads to 4th density where earth is going to a new layer, activating our evolutionary potential for those NOT on a negative timeline.

The cabal expect this can happen as early as summer 2016. They have this future looking ‘telescope’ technology. They believe that in their forthcoming trial & judgement & defeat they will be resurrected victorious by their gods.

Feb. this year the russians contacted VT that they have satellite photos proving the use of exotic weaponry in 9/11.
Snowden was the front man of 15 or so people feeding info. to Russia re. EVERYTHING! This is Russia’s check mate move.

Cabal release ‘claiming the high ground’: Nasa – Ceres, lights on this dwarf planet. The ‘Dawn’ craft will explore it. + Proof of water on Mars. Dribs & drabs of the truth are now coming out.

LOC (Lunar Operations Centre) meeting of the Alliance. Putin disappears for 10 days… After that Obama makes a joke re. UFOs. NBC Jimmy K? asks ‘Did you checkout Area 51 files? Obama replies: ‘ ‘The Aliens won’t let it happen. They exercise strict control over us. I can’t reveal anything. That is is what I was instructed to say.’

Next day Putin shows up.

==

> http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/04/28/pentagon-plays-military-card-against-china-as-washington-d-c-struggles-for-cash/

(A Comment from Ben Fulford's Blog, by Azure):

Just listened to David Wilcock. As others have posted, very entertaining.

I will go on to say that his sources are not giving him good information in all cases. For instance the Star Wars weapons made of tungsten that you just drop from space causing tidal waves. “Rods of God”.

http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2004-06/rods-god

Energy is equivalent to mass times acceleration. A tungsten rod is still a fixed mass. It would still be a piece of space junk dropping on the planet and would not cause a tidal wave. If that were true, then any space junk falling out of orbit would cause a tidal wave. It could be used as a projectile weapon but it’s not going to cause massive destruction on a planetary scale.

The rest of the information is unverifiable and sounds like John Kettler report. I have seen the videos of objects in our solar system. Giant Orbs? Maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4s3ma4×8YQ

As far as instantaneously giving us technology and using portals/star gates, I highly doubt. We need a transition period to move to a new system.

For instance, can you imagine the disruption of ending oil consumption and immediate shift to free energy? Think of the job losses and the disruption to the economies of the world? No matter what he says, it won’t happen the way David Wicock says it will.

Comment by azure on April 30, 2015 @ 6:38 am

• 2 weeks later...

Secret Space Programs : the five factions & Clues in The Winter Soldier film

...: In a follow up email sent on April 6, Corey/GoodETxSG helped clarify the number of secret space programs belonging to the current era....

Corey, the GoodET speaks !

sunglasses_zpsrvvtfglf.jpeg

... they may be a good intro

Video-1:

GoodETxSG Part I - Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB Participant

. . .

Video-2:

GoodETxSG Part II Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB Participant 1

• 3 weeks later...

Behind this movie idea (Nazis on the Moon, as expressed in a spoof film):

Iron Sky, first four minutes

,,, is there a need for This reality? - A Liberation ? :

FREE THE COLONIES! MAY 30TH, 2015

David Wilcock spoke of the liberating potential of Space Warden group

- in his interview for Jimmy Church

Seems Wilcock was interviewed recently on Jimmy Church’s Fade to Black radio show

Here's a link for the show

https://www.spreaker...w-david-wilcock

/ 1 /

Dr. Michael Salla Exopolitics.org, 5-30-15… “Nazi SS slave empire created through US secret space programs”

Posted on 2015/05/30
Nazi-Slave-Empire1.jpg

[Kp note: see the following post with Corey’s comment on this.]

Nazi SS slave empire created through US secret space programs

During the Second World War, the Nazi SS ruthlessly pursued its dream of creating a parallel industrial empire that would use millions of slaves to build super weapons of war and space travel. As the war approached its fateful climax, the Nazi SS devoted its rapidly dwindling resources to relocating what it could of its industrial infrastructure to secret bases in South America and Antarctica with the hope of one day achieving its dream.

/

While it is widely accepted that Nazi Germany was defeated with its formal surrender on May 8, 1945, and the Nazis failed to conquer the U.S., Corey Goode claims that this is only partly true. In the immediate decade after WWII, the Nazis succeeded in taking over the U.S. through a silent coup:

During the 1950’s and after they [NAZI’s] had successfully infiltrated and subverted the Military Industrial Complex and major Corporate heads they had effectively won control of the direction of not only the Break Away Civilization Programs but also the mainstream government and financial system. It was a very effective and silent coup that gutted what was once the American Republic and turned it too into a Corporate Entity with each of us being “Assets” with our very own serial numbers. This plan was in action far before World War One by various secret societies who controlled the financial system and as many know financed both sides of the wars.

/

According to a Corey Goode, who claims to have worked on several secret space programs for 20 years, the Nazis SS used their new bases to continue building advanced weapons and space craft. Goode revealed that the surviving Nazis progressed very quickly and were able to defeat Admiral Byrd’s Operation Highjump, a 1947 punitive Naval expedition designed to locate and destroy the secret Nazi SS Antarctic base(s). Only a few years later, in the early 1950s, the Nazis pressured the Truman and Eisenhower administrations to sign secret agreements. Nazi assets then infiltrated and took over much of the U.S. military industrial complex, and an emerging corporate run space program that Goode described as the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC).

> http://exopolitics.org/nazi-ss-slave-empire-created-through-us-secret-space-programs/

/ 2 /

Corey’s FB Comment on Dr. Michael Salla’s Latest Article…

Posted on 2015/05/30 by kauilapele

goodetxsg_gravatar_150_59.jpg?w=640 : From this FB posting. Referring to this recent post.

[Corey] Dr. Salla from Exopolitics.org just published this article* which is sort of an intro to the article that he will be publishing based on 25 more questions I answered about the ET/AI Threat and detailed info about the ICC and their current leadership who use the human trafficking trade in not only operating their bases but also as commodities in an interstellar bartering system. These bases on the Moon/Mars/Asteroid belt will remain under ICC Control and unfortunately the slave labor will remain operating the facilities until the “Full Disclosure Event” (Just as many will remain slaves here on and below Earth).

There is a plan in place to where these traumatized slaves will be sent to an off world base ran by the Mayan Break Away Civilization who are very kind people that have methods and technologies that will rehabilitate them fully. They will then be returned to the “A.D. Civilization of Earth” (After Disclosure). The ICC infrastructure will be kept intact and handed over to the “A.D. Civilization of Earth” as the backbone of what will become a “Star Trek” like Civilization. These are the plans agreed upon between the SSP Alliance Council and the Sphere Being Alliance.

> https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/coreys-fb-comment-on-dr-michael-sallas-latest-article/

(Is our world becoming too cold...

and filled mainly with Zombie-like humans, used as slaves and "farmed" by elites?)

John Titor : "A Soldier's Winter" Poem (from the Future)

John Titor, a possible Time Traveler was asked in 2001, if he could recall the lines of any poems from the future, beyond 2001. He remembered three of the lines from a poem... with following title:

A SOLDIER'S WINTER

===================
The day before it wasn't snowing.
The sun was hung like a hollow ball on a Christmas tree,
seeming dead and motionless, more a symbol than a living being.
Where had all the joy gone, when so sorely needed?
I reached out thinking if only I could touch and feel the familiar,
then all would be right once again, my memories restored.
The color was wrong. The once-yellow was now too blue.
The skies themselves were like a cold vampire, sucking.
The trees are strangers, leering, disapproving in the ash of winter
...my world, my life, my wandering path, had lost its way.

I felt so all alone, knowing what I knew, and seeing so clearly.
No one wants to share this vision; they all dance on,
Chanting a child's song, even as the music died.
When the joy was gone, they could still move on.
But now as robots, with zombie arms, and zombie legs,
And a zombie's dead heart, seeking heat, not love.
I could watch, but no longer join in, severed from their dreams.
I pray God's eyes may once again gaze upon me
and remind me that I am still His child.

(With apologies to John Titor, and help from "Guy Fox")

> see-GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1590327/pg1

Questions for Corey Goode on SSP Conflicts and Human Slave Trade –

May 29/30, 2015 Part 2

Q12. You have referred to the Cabal “trading millions of kidnapped civilians from the surface (per year) to off world beings in exchange for technology.” Can you explain how this is done? Does it involve kidnapping street children in impoverished areas of countries like Brazil, India, etc., and/or children in developed countries like the US; and/or civilians in war zones; or is there another source of these kidnapped civilians?

Yes, the number has decreased in the past year because of the Outer Barrier. I understand this is some very disturbing and controversial information. I was asked to deliver it because it appears that the bulk of these people’s crimes against humanity will be coming out soon according to the evidence that has been presented by some of the Cabal Defectors who have been taken off world (though some in the Cabal are attempting to negotiate and also use disinformation to control the narrative to prevent much of this from coming out).

more at site.

http://exopolitics.org/galactic-human-slave-trade-ai-threat-to-end-with-full-disclosure-of-et-life/

Note; The part about AIs reminded me of the movie “West World” with Yul Brynner.

Ben may have identified a key part of the hidden control structure of our planet (and SSP?):

The Russians, for their part, provided the WDS with a load of detailed financial data on what they say is the cabal’s main instrument of control: the Vanguard Corporation. The Russian documents show that Vanguard is owned by the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Bushes, the Clintons, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and other senior Khazarian mobsters. Vanguard in turn controls most major US corporations, especially the nasty ones like Monsanto and Greystone (formerly Blackwater, Academi, Xe etc.)

A joint Russian, German and French intelligence investigation of Vanguard was triggered by the arrest earlier this year in Germany of an assistant to US Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland. The arrested individual was caught trying to transport billions of dollars in high quality counterfeit currency to the Ukraine. He has been cooperating fully with the European task force. He told the investigators that Nuland, Senator John McCain, US Secretary of State John Kerry, CIA Director John Brennan and others were employees of Vanguard. According to the Russians, he testified that Vanguard has “printed billions of high quality fake dollars and paid them to mercenaries in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Libya etc.” In addition ISIS was a Vanguard subsidiary, according to this source.

Initial reviews of the Russian information by British MI5 intelligence say “the financials are credible.”

The British say Vanguard subsidiary Monsanto’s efforts to control world food production and availability were part of “Vanguard’s strategy for geo-engineering the world population.”
The Russians also state that a company called Gilead Sciences together with the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer (an offshoot of the Nazi IG Farben Corporation) and the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation were all involved in the spreading of Ebola as well as in the marketing of Ebola cures.

In any case, the publication of Vanguard secrets has caused their top investors to try to disconnect themselves from nasty subsidiaries like ISIS. The result is that ISIS now has cash problems and has had to resort to charging North African villagers $3000 per head to be shipped to Italy, according to MI5.

A portion of the Russian report has been pasted to the end of this week’s newsletter. Hopefully this will trigger some serious law enforcement activity against this corporate monstrosity.

In any case, there are other signs the cabal is in trouble. One big event was the resignation of former UK prime minister Tony Blair as special “Middle East Peace Envoy.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/11633511/Tony-Blair-resigns-as-Middle-East-peace-envoy.html

What this means is that he has been stripped of diplomatic immunity and can now face war crimes charges for his involvement in the destruction of Iraq. Blair is a known squealer and you can be sure he is singing like a canary about the Bushes and other Khazarian Nazis.

==

> source: http://hipknowsys.blogspot.tw/2015/06/benjamin-fulford-june-1-2015-will.html#more

Appendix:

Russian research on the Vanguard corporation, the secret controller of the much of the Western corporate power structure.

The four companies that are present in all cases below and in all decisions: Vanguard, Fidelity, BlackRock and State Street. All of them “belong together”, but if to check out carefully the balance of shares, it turns out that in reality all these companies controlled by Vanguard. So, all of these partners or “competitors” of Fidelity, BlackRock and State Street belong to Vanguard Group.

Please, look at the largest, companies in various industries, controlled by the “Big Four”, and upon closer inspection control by Corporation Vanguard: Alcoa Inc. Altria Group Inc., American International Group Inc., AT & T Inc., Boeing Co., Caterpillar Inc., Coca-Cola Co., DuPont & Co., Exxon Mobil Corp., General Electric Co., General Motors Corporation, Hewlett- Packard Co., Home Depot Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Johnson & Johnson, JP Morgan Chase & Co., McDonald’s Corp., Merck & Co. Inc., Microsoft Corp., 3M Co., Pfizer Inc., Procter & Gamble Co., United Technologies Corp., Verizon Communications Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Time Warner, Walt Disney, the corporation «Halliburton», Viacom, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, CBS Corporation, NBC Universal …

To date, tens of trillions of dollars are controlled by these investors, and all of the major global corporations controlled by the group of investors that own asset management group Vanguard: Dick Cheney, the Rothschilds, the Bushes, the Rockefellers, Clintons, Donald Rumsfeld and many other influential people and owners of the Federal Reserve. They virtually monopolized foreign and US defense policy and almost all of the major defense corporations.

Group Vanguard, itself, also controls the major world media. In addition, Corporation Vanguard is working on a number of key figures of the Central Intelligence Agency, including the namesake of a President of Vanguard , the CIA Director John Brennan.

It is important to know who really controls the major banks, and we will start from the United States.

In the first place -JP Morgan Chase with 2.39 trillion dollars of assets. Its large institutional investor is Vanguard Group, Inc. Between the top ten investors the Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund, Vanguard Institutional Index Fund and the Vanguard 500 Index Fund.

In second place – Bank of America with assets 2.17 trillion. Its large institutional investor is Vanguard Group, Inc. The top ten investors – investment funds – Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund, Vanguard Institutional Index Fund, Vanguard 500 Index Fund and Vanguard / Windsor II.

The third place — Citigroup with assets 1,88 trillion. The biggest investor —Vanguard Group, Inc...

Secret Space Program : How do they finance it?

Catherine Austin Fitts and Joseph Farrell may have the answer

Richard Dolan & Joseph P Farrell on Highly Advanced Civilizations !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--_v_o4KVCQ

"Undocumentable adjustments" (missing govt money) are now up to $12 Trillion !!

• 1 month later...
Randy Cramer: Uncensored, Uncut Randy Cramer, Captain K, July 7, 2015

Published on Jul 11, 2015

Alexandra Meadors and Capt. Randy Cramer have a thorough conversation on the details of his career as an off world Special Services, Special Division Officer and his Secret Space military assignments and experiences. You don't want to miss this interview! Please submit questions for our future interviews.

Archived