Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

DR B - Are you kidding me? They made videos together the Amba and Dave Schmidt to discuss project funding by the Dragon family the last three months of 2014. Same message repeated in Ron's channel with the Amba on how the gate for project funding was Dave Schmidt. The Amba would attend Dave's radio shows to discuss project funding by the family with responsibility to be the gatekeeper to DS. You can't make up this stuff! I believe you were there. Thus, DS videos, DS radio shows, Ron's videos. I don't need Rada's side of the story. Rada was not part of the picture end of 2014 so he cannot be a witness to this. This started October 2014. Rada came into the picture in March 2015. Please let's not muddy the soup and stick to the facts!!

Rada can be a witness to the fact that we were told in February 2015 that all we needed to do was to pay Gwen's workshop to qualify for project funding and so I paid again, and so did my project partner. We bought the optional template because Gwen asked us not to record the workshop. How else would we know what we needed to submit? One month later in March 2015, the rules were changed yet again, Gwen left, $100 pitch was introduced. Judge for yourself if Rada speaks truth when Rada himself began asking for payment to pitch in March 2015. Bo Mikael Lindstrom does not remember the arrangement with Gwen?

If you remember, as soon as DS and the Amba went their separate ways in March 2015, the Amba and DS started complaining about trolls and the cabal being after them. It was simply disgruntled customers that the Amba and DS had dumped. There have never been trolls against them simply because the Amba is not who he says he is. There is no cabal after him. We are not trolls, nor cabal. They sure asked a lot from us when they requested people to travel to qualify for project funding. Talked about skin in the game as I remember it. Always our skin, not theirs.

All they have done recently is to try to shut me up so I will go away. They are trying to make me an example to intimidate others, so others will not come forward. Typical bullies. I just shine the mirror back at them. Shine mirror, shine...As stated in their website, GMoP does not like their authority/roles to be questioned/challenged.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Ash.

That's a good clarification.

My offer to publish here "Rada's side of the story" - is for AFTER you post the emails, if you do.

They are not at all flattering to him, nor to the Tvop/GMOP organization.

You could say that he "can speak for himself" in the emails - but maybe after people see what he wrote, and react -

then he may want to make a further clarification.

GMOP deletes comments, and does not allow both sides of a discussion to have an equal say.

But in the interest of Truth, and full disclosure, I want Acore /GEI set a better example.

Why do these people hide behind a mask ?

Do they have something they need to hide ?

If you look into the registration and ownership of TheGoldfishReport.com,

you will find:
DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
What is DomainsByProxy? A mask!

They describe themselves as providing:
PRIVATE REGISTRATIONS ®
"Your identity is nobody's business but ours".®

Just another sign that they use all the tricks, and are afraid of transparency

Why do these people hide behind a mask ? Do they have something they need to hide ?

They are hiding from the cabal :ph34r: . It is hard enough doing good in the world, why make it easy for the cabal to find them <_< ? Funny how DS doesn't seem to have any more problems on his show now that he is talking about politics and angel activations rather than cashing in dinars or getting funded by the Dragon Family. It seems the cabal doesn't find angel activations threatening but when the Amba enters the picture it is full on intrigue.

They are hiding from the cabal. It is hard enough doing good in the world, why make it easy for the cabal to find them <_< ? Funny how DS doesn't seem to have any more problems on his show now that he is talking about politics and angel activations rather than cashing in dinars or getting funded by the Dragon Family. It seems the cabal doesn't find angel activations threatening but when the Amba enters the picture it is full on intrigue.

Do you really believe that - Or are you joking?

My opinion is that the "Ambassador" is either part of the cabal, with the mission to spread misinformation to drain people's energy

away from productive Truth seeking, or he is simply an independent party working on a scam - Or he could be both:

Ie. someone who is mostly independent, who is developing a scam that gets some help from the cabal, because it suits their objectives.

I base this upon:

+ I can hardly find a troll on the GMOP channel, the ones they call trolls merely ask awkward questions, or point out awkward facts

+ The Ambassador has lied about so many things - there's an Acore thread / here / documenting several: Fed takeover, Jubillee, etc

+ A big negative is : that the Ambassador claims as evidence for RDF wealth, a document that is a clear forgery

+ GMOP systematically takes in fees, but does not deliver on promises

+ GMOP does not behave like a serious organization, it deceives and obscures truth in everything it does, and never addresses solid questions

As for DS not being interfered with now: He is not making outrageous claims about providing funds out of non-existent wealth to scam

people who want money to advance their humanitarian projects. The fools who go to his seminars now, are probably getting the airy-fairy

fantasies that they seek. DS has become one of hundreds selling similar feel-good hopium

It would be interesting to hear someone try and defend GMOP now that we have more facts, so fire away - if you are ready to do that

Do you really believe that - Or are you joking?

I added an emoticon to indicate humor :P This whole story is a joke.

Unless the Ambassador is part of the cabal, I don't think they pay any attention to DS or GMOP or TVOP. As you say, they are not a serious organization. There is no evidence they have done anything besides take in fees since DS announced funding back in the summer of 2014. Several people have come and gone. I have not heard that Gwen was funded for her work, or that DS or Charla or Crystal were funded for any projects. Is it like a sweepstakes, not open to employees? Dave once talked about opening an office and hiring a staff to carry out all his good works, but no mention of that for a long time. He would probably say that was before TVOP was created and he had no need to go in that direction since sorting through projects was then off his plate. Did he not have any projects of his own to benefit humanity?

Crystal had some big plans and she is gone. RVD was promised $5K. If the people in the inner circle can't get funding, what is up? That darn cabal :ph34r: interfering with the SWIFT system and holding up fund transfers :lol: I thought the point of opening the account in HK was to facilitate transfer. I am able to go into my bank and transfer funds to another account holder in the same bank without using SWIFT. At another bank I can do the same online. There are limits to the online transfer, but if I had millions or billions in my accounts I am pretty sure I would be able to set something up with the bank. Especially once they have done their KYC on any recipients I would be helping to get their projects going.

Dave and Charla both went to China / HK to open up their accounts, no further word on that, other than Charla went off on her own. I didn't listen to her on the GF report, but I bet she didn't say anything about it. Dave had a caller named Larry that went to China to open his accounts and meet the Red Dragon. Either nothing has happened since, or it is all kept quiet. My bet is on nothing happened, but Dave did say at one point he was on a short leash, so I could be wrong. Perhaps these folks have to sign an NDA and they have been funded. Dave's trip to HK to host the first round of funding seekers never happened, nor did the interviews with those who received funding. Again, either it is all on the down low, or nothing happened.

Meanwhile, your post is # 555 ! How auspicious !! Will you be part of taking down 666 as the Amba says? :lol:B)

LOL

Faith restored. I don't pay enough attention to Emotcoms.

But if there is someone reading this who wants to defend the Ambassador, please JOIN ACORE, and fire away

It would be interesting to see if you can come up with some novel arguments

Red Panda - Thank you for remembering the sequence of events as they happened latter part of 2014/early part 2015. I can see you were there following the Amba's promises, videos, rants, radio shows, new websites, etc...

Dr B - I would add to your list the fact that DS/TVoP/GMoP targets, insults, abuses, labels, slanders, smears, profiles, deletes, bans, ridicules, and blocks anyone that brings forward substantive questions or challenges their "authority". Merlin often reminds us of that.

Also, these are the same people that claim to have financial and business expertise to deliver business planning workshops alongside mentoring and implementation of business plans for successful entrepreneurs. Can anyone imagine a successful entrepreneur modelling to mentees to treat customers the way they do while claiming to be business experts?? LOL! You can't make up this stuff, LOL!

The new paradigm is coming! Replacement of mirrors are in order!

I have a background in technology evaluation and innovation so I would be able to look into what he is giving away, however, I have not been able to find 3 hours to watch one of his videos.

Having said that, the 3 hour video that I clicked around, the one he released in Sept-Oct was presented as the unveiling of free technology. It showed him giving away sealed boxes to the audience. You can't evaluate anything when he doesn't provide a demo and all you get to see are boxes? After that, I lost track and don't know what else he has released.

If you see a video of him showing/doing a demo please post here. It's as simple as that. We need to see a prototype, not sealed boxes :-). Doing a demo is not complicated!

In several videos he explicitly states that he will not produce a demo and will instead depend on others to replicate his machine.

Some of his supporters cite the Rome video as an example of a working demo but you can see that unit worked off mains electricity.

It's a very confusing scam because eventually people are going to realize the boxes don't work. But it does seem to be very lucrative for him as evidenced by all the equipment and cameras he's been able to purchase.

It will be interesting to see if Italian authorities intervene with the scam at some point, or he runs off with the money to a country without extradition treaties or if he simply blames the failure of the machines on the purchasers.

Thanks for letting me know what he said about not making a demo. Very odd indeed. This explains why I felt I'd lost track since I kept looking for a prototype.

What I meant by boxes were cardboard boxes, which he was passing around to the audience in the Sept-Oct technology unveiling video. Imagine, unveiling of technology and all you get to see are sealed cardboard boxes, lol.

When you mention boxes I assume you are referring to techonology boxes of some kind. I haven't seen those. I once checked products he sells. He had a PEMF pad for pain and a laser pen for pain. Not very innovative! Then I lost track. Thanks for explaining.

No, no, am not saying the boxes were empty :-). OK, so we are both talking about the same boxes. I called them cardboard boxes because this is all I could see. I assume there was something in those boxes, but it sure was not unveiling when boxes remained sealed and nothing was shown.

I assumed you were talking about the Keshe technology being some kind of boxy unit when you mentioned boxes. OK, we were both talking about the same thing. I am not up to speed with Keshe's products. Thanks.

In several videos he explicitly states that he will not produce a demo and will instead depend on others to replicate his machine.

Some of his supporters cite the Rome video as an example of a working demo but you can see that unit worked off mains electricity.

It's a very confusing scam because eventually people are going to realize the boxes don't work. But it does seem to be very lucrative for him as evidenced by all the equipment and cameras he's been able to purchase.

It will be interesting to see if Italian authorities intervene with the scam at some point, or he runs off with the money to a country without extradition treaties or if he simply blames the failure of the machines on the purchasers.

Can you smell the B.S.?

I have started a new thread on Keshe Technology:

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20413

Let's move this discussion there... if you please

The (same) old foolishness again!

("there's no fool, like and old fool.)

When I saw the title, at first I thought he might be turning against the GMOP scam

10-31-15 - WE WERE TRICKED & THERE IS NO TREAT UNTIL…

But, NO!

He doesn't do that here.

Instead he carries on about feelings.

The main Trick we have seen, has been that pulled by the fake "Ambassador". His scam is no Treat. His only chance to avoid "getting caught" may be to reinvest GMOP as a social group, that makes videos about real and unreal ideas - and drop the funding claims. If he refunds the money he has taken in, he might have a chance. I do wish for him that he takes the right and proper course of action

Can Ron go on fooling people? he is far from awake.

Most of what he believes is false

The things he is right next to - Like the Amba's scam, he cannot even recognize

Stay asleep, Ron, you tired old fool, if it keeps you happy

Warning from FIU just posted under RVD video today!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!

Do not pay pitch fees for project funding without proof of funds being available,being unequivocally shown by GMOP.

The World Bank Group document the hidden Ambassador has produced and shown is a well touted piece of fiction also used by Swiss Indo and other so called conspiracy,Humanitarian project funding scams.Its known about by the intelligence community.

Louisa at GMOP who I believe has been taken in by this nonesense believes this is the proof of funds.She is therefore corruptable and naive!!

I REPEAT IT IS A TAMPERED,FORGED and FRAUDULENTdocument.

So please everyone wake up this is going nowhere ,look how the years are rolling on,no promises are being kept,timelines are being moved and the organisations change their clothing in a sea of bait and switch!!!

Take your head out of the clouds and accept the funding is a pipe dream.

Don't get conned!!!!!!

Benji and FIU File clarify to Ron the real meaning of being a visionary (Nov 3rd, 2015 RVD video):

Benji Mcmahon No one faults you for speaking out. They fault you for not doing proper research etc. before speaking. Your success rate for supporting organizations like OPPT, SwissIndo, The Ambassador etc is ZERO. If you were a professional, you'd be fired for irresponsibly misleading people (which is why you are losing viewers).

FIU FILE He lacks discernment he is just being led on.His good comments are negated by his lack of research and due dilligence so vital in any advisory,business or creative project. He is a liability if he believes blindly everything that is said.Caveat Emptor!!!

FIU FILE

To be a visionary you have to have vision.This includes vision of what and those around you.There agendas etc.Before you blindly promote them. In Swiss Indo there are victims of the scam.These videos if they promote fraud and fraudsters do no good service to humanity whatever the wonderful message on the surface!!!

FIU FILE

Ron if you are seeking a higher truth you must first check those that are seeking a higher truth with you and a new world are also telling the truth!

Right. Wishful Thinking, and Day-dreaming are not the same as being Visionary

FIU FILE

Ron if you are seeking a higher truth you must first check those that are seeking a higher truth with you and a new world are also telling the truth!

A true Visionary sees before others what is possible, but has been overlooked, not what is impossible and has been rejected because it is too impractical to be pursued. The power of Ron's day-dreams is that they mislead people and waste time and energy, and they cannot transform the world.In fact, Ron's dreams distract people from helping true visionaries, by giving attention to the false prophets and charlatans, whose motivations are left unresearched.

As said by Merlinhadninelives: "Truth must be spoken by someone for those blocked can't express themselves” - Thank you Merlin :) RVD video Oct 2nd, 2015

merlinhadninelives

Back to a reality which will not go away. A small but key piece to the puzzle. Your exit from being the Ambassadors 'chosen oner' interviewer. did not occur because you had a stroke. It did not manifest because you had a heart surgery. It came to pass because the Dragon Family chose Radagast who was then 'allowed' by the Family and the Ambassador to go public with blasting you, profiling your words and as his replacement of you was immediate, casting you to one side as 'disloyal', 'unprofessional' unworthy of trust and turning your back on TVoP. Where was the Ambassador then, did he demand Radagast delete and take that video down? No,

Mike Willson

+merlinhadninelives love it.... and very true. Ron was used and unfortunately he cant see it..

merlinhadninelives

+Mike Willson Thank you.. my comments are sincere with no ulterior motivations as accused.. and I know 100% that some Ron has deleted and blocked are Innocent of that which they are accused of... in fact... they are the very ones most concerned about him when he was in the hospital, unaware of their experiences with TVoP, now GMop. A time during which Ron asked for our money, support and prayers... all of which we gave from the heart with love.

merlinhadninelives

Sor far as I could discern, most everyone who asked detailed questions of the TVoP, via Radagast, ended up deleted and blocked. Into the ovens. This happened with Radagast in-the-middle. Again, he is utterly devoted to the Ambassador and profiles everyone as worthy or unworthy. I respected the fact that Radagast is utterly devoted to the TVoP and has his Whole Heart in it. His Whole Heart.

Whereas, you did not have your Whole Heart into it as time elapsed. You had doubts and expressed them to us from time to time. Even with the Woe-man who's questioning's you championed... the cause of your dismissal via profiling by the Dragon Family, via Radagast. This resulted in his video calling you out as disloyal, unprofessional and departing the TVoP.

merlinhadninelives

Now I shall quote the Bible. No, I am not a Bible thumper but there are truths in it that just won't go away... Matthew 11:17: Jesus testifies about John... "But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the market places, who call out to the other children and say, "We Played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.' "For John came neither eating nor drinking and they say, 'He has a demon'... So too your followers have been profiled.

merlinhadninelives

Hello, Ron. I am commenting here in a number of comments because when I input anything it appears as one huge, unending paragraph with no spaces in-between. I like context. Sequence and clear meanings, so please excuse the number of comments here.

merlinhadninelives

One day, early A.M., I made a comment which came to me after prayer. it was an innocent comment not intended to take Radagast into a field he can't abide by. It was a from my heart comment. Not a comment from a Christian fanatic, a Troll, a Spammer, nor a Woe-man. My comment was likened to cat-crap that Radagast made clear he was clearing off of his channel. Bearing in mind my partner, born in Italy and raised back east would call that: "Refuse and Waste Management'... for he understands the Ambassadors 'ways'.....

merlinhadninelives

So too were your followers 'blasted', their intentions profiled, and dismissed. Most all of those exchanges deleted and gone forever. Tidying the sandbox as Radagast put it, getting rid of the unworthy of Peace. Allowed by the Ambassador who's mocking and name-calling packaged the clean-sweep as approved. I thought at that time, "When we have others declaring Peace, Peace while misjudging their fellow man as not equally concerned"... simply because they ask the hard questions that are never answered, then mocked, deleted and blocked, one might ask, 'Who is birthing' the 'Peace'? Surely not a Woe-man... and is the Peace you sought that brought you all your loyal followers, now rejected as unworthy trouble-makers who are 'crazy', 'delusional', 'violent' and anything but Peaceful?

merlinhadninelives

There is nothing wrong with your Dream of Peace, lest it be a slumber that others define for you. So, simply awaken.. and examine your own Dream of Peace vs how the Ambassador has profiled some of your most loyal followers.

merlinhadninelives

The context of which was lost to you upon stroke and then extended hospitalization. The duration of which affected your immediate memory and lost the context of how your 'friends and loyal followers' were faring with TVoP.

merlinhadninelives

So too were your most loyal followers who asked questions that weren't answered, cast out. All of them, had been very kind, logical and utterly clear to me about their thoughts and concerns. They were and are not Trolls, nor to quote the Ambassador, "Mindless Goldfish", nor violent spammers. Now if you look, yes, look at one fact: Those deleted and blocked from Radagasts channel were some of your most loyal followers. Those called by your channel prior to the Ambassador... Now they are blocked here as well. Peace you say?

merlinhadninelives

Ok, now that I am copying and pasting, all of a cute sudden, I can't so, will re-type. No problem it's only 4: 37 am, and I just got off of an 18 hour shift, but truth must be spoken by someone for those blocked can't express themselves.

merlinhadninelives

So, is this a clean-sweep for the TVoP, GmoP and Paradoxman? If you look at it unemotionally and logically, you are being isolated Ron by blocking long-term supporters of you and your channel. At which point I will remind you that prior to your stroke and heart surgery, you were the champion of one small lady who dared to challenge that her questions were not being answered by the Ambassador or the TVoP. Where is that Ron now?

merlinhadninelives

You have not 'listened' to those who shared their abortive exchanges with Radagast while you were ill. You have listened to the Ambassador who calls you each and every day. This led you down the path of not 'seeing' the context of what happened. Sadly, Radagast deleted most of those exchanges and blocked many of your most loyal followers. We anticipated that upon your return, if you were able, you would address that fact....

merlinhadninelives

When you take your 'Vision of Peace', Ron, and put it in the hands of one promoting a 'True Vision of Peace', you allow such things to happen for you have taken your 'Personal relationship' with the Ambassador and have said, "I do" to wedding yourself to the loyalty he requires to be that friend who 'returns' to making video's with him. For that to go smoothly, one must silence those he silenced when you were in the hospital.

Wow!

That's an impressive bit of Truth-telling.

Well done, Merlin-- !

A GOODBYE to RON ?? Who has "learned nothing in 5 years"

WHOSE "TRUTH" is it anyway? What's the fruitful way to search for Truth?

Ron seems to think that a fictional character, Anastasia, is:

"the most powerful and insightful individual on our planet today"

===========================

Ron is threatening to ban "Friar Newborg" from his channel once again - about this issue

Here's an awkward exchange from under RVD's recent video : Seeing the Invisible

(first an awkward question):

Who is Anastasia ,can some one give me a link ? Great Vid Ron ,thanks and your looking Healthy these days xx

+Zaina Om https://archive.org/stream/RingingCedarBook1Anastasia/Book_1_Anastasia_djvu.txt There's the link to the online book 1 in English. To me, she is the most powerful and insightful individual on our planet today. I have read all 9 books, the first time quickly, now more slowly with deliberate meditation.

FriarFrank Newborg

+paradoxman316 : As a fictional "person", you mean?

(then, this odd response):

paradoxman316

+FriarFrank Newborg No! Not at all! And I'm going to block you again, Friar, if you keep this BS up. If you don't like what I post, just go away! ....................... added: Are you saying she is fictional, or me?

FriarFrank Newborg

Go ahead and block me. I simply asked a question. If you want to block me for asking a question : is she fictional? Then please go ahead. Ron, I am not the only one who thinks you are drifting away from rationality now into another realm. Honestly, we who have posted listened here and posted here for a long time think that lengths you are going to in order to avoid facing certain awkward truths is not a healthy situation. I have tried gently, and not so gently to awaken you to larger realities, and I am about to give up. If you want to accelerate that, by banning me (again), then please go ahead. There are many other (and more productive ways) that I can spend my time. I don't think that you will find the brighter future that you have been asking from by following a path which ignores all evidence, and all deeper questions. I do wish you good luck, whatever happens since I believe you have a positive intention towards humanity, including everyone, accept those whom you think have harmed you - or those who ask too many awkward questions. But my own search for truth involves both my intuition, and whatever solid evidence I can find. I am happy to admit when I am wrong, but evidence is the test I use, not loyalty. I do hope you think about what I am saying. Your audience would start growing again if you returned to a more balanced approach in your search for a better world. But it is your life. I cannot tell you what to do, only make suggestions.

(In edit: Ron banned Friar Newborg)

===

(another comment): from under THIS video

Key Maker

+paradoxman316 Ron .. so many people have been hurt by the scam's you support... and you could not give a shit.... your amazing mate ! you speak of high morals and demonstrate the complete LACK of them.. all in the same video.. the same sentence... AND YOU STILL DO NOT GET IT... Ron people have been hurt ! how could you possibly demonstrate LESS care your the people you say you care about.. you have ignored the people that have been hurt in ALL of the scams you have supported... you DID SUPPORT THEM..

you CLEARLY feel no responsibility at all .. and I think that is amazing .. it has been a real education for me .. to watch you flat out take ZERO responsibility for the situations that you help create, weather its your family, your audience, or all of scams that you have supported

the least you could do... as a man... as a human that cares, is apologize... but you can't even do THAT !... FFS .. people like u piss me off

Ron you seem to have LEARNT NOTHING .. in the last 5 years of being on youtube... well done mate!

talk talk talk about morals and ethics and principles... and that's it... you could not demonstrate one to save your life..

Archived