Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers for the Ambassador, Ron said. The others, am not sure where they are coming from, Ron said. Hahahaha, oh, my god!

In the same sentence Ron then mentions his brothers and sisters and remaining united. Huh???

Yeah - Ron is so inconsistent in his dealings with people.

He talks about people coming together.

Surely he must realize that cooperation, and genuine Peace, can only be built on a bedrock of Truth.

Peace without truth: is mere compliance and slavery.

Friar Newborg

Ron, Do please wake up ! As we have been trying to tell you, the fake Ambassador used you.

His plan from the beginning was to steal an audience of people who have high hopes, but are easily deceived. Why else would he choose Ron Van Dyke as the person through which to "break" his story? He knew from Ron's past track record that he would not question him too deeply; and that Ron would be oh-so-ready to believe his odd claims and help get the hopeful message out, about funding humanitarian projects. However, once the Ambassador had created his GMOP panel of volunteers - including the Reverend Radagast, who even looks a bit like Ron - he could ditch Ron and still hold onto his audience of Goldfish. This may sound harsh, but isn't this exactly what happened? The only praying I will do is that, if he is really running a scam (which seems very likely), I do pray that the authorities will catch up to him quickly, and remove his schemes as a threat to innocent and good-hearted people. There have been many red and yellow flags raised since this drama started. but sometimes when the Hopium flows, people will find a way to ignore them.

Friar great minds and all that.

My other take on this is the Ambassador also used Dave Schmidt to further his following and Dave being the naive fool he is went along with it promoted the Ambassador on the Sedona Connection.Then the fool and the lovely Charla made a few trips at their own expense paid no doubt from the workshop seminar fees to Hong Kong and various places around China and then they followed the Ambassador to secret!!!!! locations in Europe all at their own expense.What is DS's reward for this loyalty he is dumped for not following the party line as Dave follows his own agenda now,never mentions the Ambassador etc.

So everyone are we seeing a pattern.

So Rad,Sherri,Steve,Sanjay and Louisa I would watch your steps very carefully with this oh so kind individual with only the good of humanity on his mind As long as its his way and no other way!!

Just for Ashlynn to make you smile.

YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!

The Ambassador has clearly no respect and interest in protecting anyone's reputation.The GMOP team's identities are exposed yes FIU even have their phone numbers and addresses.But the Ambassador continues to hide behind an avatar as he sits in the high court and sounding like the voice of God deems who can be worthy disciples to his overinflated ego and lies and deception.

As FIU state Caveat Emptor!!

The previous Post from FRIAR NEWBORG and SANDIE27, just might be a Good Final Summary

... of the whole Drama involving Ron Van Dyke and the Ambassador.

Ron was Used, it seems - and the post also explains why Ron was an ideal choice to BREAK the "Ambassador's" story

=== ===

MORE YT posts

(from under GFR#34):

+FriarFrank Newborg​ ​​ The whole issue is imploding on RVD as expected and as we predicted.Why people like Steve Devilim the opera singer,Sherri Beale etc are being taken in by this nonesense is beyond reason.There is a worship of a man who claims wealth through fake and forged docs, and does not keep a promise.

The recent rhetoric of the GMOP shows we have on our hands some nasty mind controllers and wolves in sheep's clothing.This is going exactly as we predicted.Taking in to account the Ambassador illness?????
Is he looking soon to depart the scene?Have they received enough pitch fees for fantasy funding to move on under a new guise elsewhere with a new group?

It is coincidental that the Ambassador had a heart attack when everyone was in Hong Kong.We are sure this sudden illness must have been an unfortunate but timely reason for further delays in funding.

Anyway just an observation. Many protagonists in this arena have sudden illnesses when called to perform on their promises.Its textbook!!

Another point is if the Ambassador is so illl is it not sensible if fees are being charged for him to cease hearing pitches and taking fees until he is better or until he gives a real and not fake proof of funds!!

Caveat Emptor!!!
(from RVD's channel, Video of XX):
xx

Another FiNE MESS for RVD

- like the old Laurel & Hardy messes - it's a repeating pattern

11-10-15 - ONCE AGAIN THEY WANT TO STEAL MY HOME

Ron's followers are not very sympathetic... this time

you even said in this video yourself that you laughed at them for passing your taxes.. you never stopped took so why would someone else pay your taxes? Not once? But you did say here that you allowed them pay your delinquent tax and never made an effort to pay them back.. really? if you are going to court, it is almost assured that they did send you a bill.. is that correct..?

Everybody (should)know that you must pay property tax. Your position is precarious, to say the least.
+sue eason : Unfortunately, Ron seems to think that there exist Tricks and Shortcuts, that would allow him (and others who drink the same Koolaid) to escape for the rules that everyone else follows. His track record shows that this is delusion - yet he still wants to believe in Santa Claus, and pots of gold that will be handed out someday. Reality doesn't work that way, and some clever con-artists (like the loathsome fake "Ambassador") exploit those "goldfishes" who want to believe this nonsense. If you take the time to lay out the facts and evidence, Ron will just ban you.
You should have deposited/kept that tax money in an escrow/good faith account, showing a record of your intent to pay it, once title was straightened out, that is, if you had the money to pay it, which I'm sure, you ended up needing it just to survive, but they don't care. But that could have helped your case, as they can say you consented to their ownership, & not yours(as evil as that is), by not disputing, & letting the bank pay the taxes...

TWO POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

#1 : Go away and get on with it

+FriarFrank Newborg Friar our advice to Ron is maybe it is time to stop living his private life in the public domain. For his own health and well being stop making videos in the middle of the night trying to change the world.Basically he isn't!!!

His discernment has been very poor and every scheme he has promoted has been proven a scam,he has also been let down time and time again He is fodder to the big talkers and scammers and he is drawing in others by not doing due dilligence.

Recently Ron has turned his videos to personal begging and woe is me stories which mainly are of his own making.

As well meaning as he is,the day must dawn eventually when he looks at himself and accepts that he does not have the ability to see it through.
#2 : Face the truth, ask forgiveness, and make a Plan
My suggestion : EXPOSE THE AMBASSADOR for the rotten scammer he is. Apologize for having led so many people astray on The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, and GMOP - Promise you will really turn over a new leaf. Ask people for a small amount of financial help, and say you will develop a realistic plan to get out of the mess you are in - and say when the plan is done, you will summarize it - and ask for a bit more help. If you do this, I might even give you some money - though I think you have treated me shabbily. You are NOT TO OLD to make a contribution to humanity, but only if you start functioning in reality. Part of your SOLUTION will have to be to put your (useless?) family to work. Right now you are relying on the charitable intentions of the bankers, while you say you despise them. Ron, this is not tenable, and the no-tax situation had to catch up with you sooner or later, Many people warned you.

What is DS's reward for this loyalty he is dumped for not following the party line as Dave follows his own agenda now,never mentions the Ambassador etc.

Dave Schmidt isn't quite out of the game yet. Apparently the Ambassador still appears at his workshops. He says the PTB (the good ones ?!) have told him to be quiet on the money/Dinar/funding subject, so his recent shows have been on other topics. We'll soon see if this is just a story, or if the Dinar/funding angle is running out of gas.

To his credit, his videos get more views on YT than either RVD or the GF Reports, although with the money subject off the table, he doesn't get as many callers on his radio show as he did when money was a hot topic and he even ends the show early some days due to lack of callers.

Edit: I just noticed that Charla had the Ambassador on her Oct. 29 show. It is odd that Dave says he has been told to talk about other things, yet the Amba appears on Charla's show and talks about Projects??

2nd edit: The Ambassador says we are now days away from a new financial era.

Thanks Red for the info.

The key is it is all worthless spin!!

Look back on what Dave Schmidt has promised and alluded to over the past years.We are at the end of 2015 and nothing has happened as promised and not one project has been funded,no GCR,No RV,no takeover of the Fed Reserve by the RDF.Its all complete and utter nonesence!!!

The spin continues the stories change,the promises and timelines don't meet ever!!!

The proof of funds is a fake.

Charla and Dave are so deep in with the Ambassador they have lost all reasoning and common sense.

They may still be in the game but the Ambassador controls what output they can give.They are his puppets!!

Also since the Ambassador outed Turbo Sonic as his RDF flotation tank scheme TS have denied he is part of their development which is why the Israeli company involved have distanced themselves from him and he was told to take the GF report down that announced them.

The whole GMOP model is now becoming I fear another Swiss Indo but without Sino we have the Ambassador.

With regard to Dave Schmidt he is only out for himself and the ridiculous line I love you all at the end of his videos is so insincere as to be cringeworthy!!

Dave's followers he may have many are being fed lies and spin and it is through him the project pitching was promoted and he made out his seminars were an exclusive way to funding.Funding that is now backed by the same WB document Swiss Indo claimed proved funds.The document has been deemed a fraud and a fake.

I am of the opinion that GMOP and Dave Schmidt should start returning fees to those they have hoodwinked with lies and spin before the wave of disgruntled followers start to rear their heads when they wake up and smell the coffee.

There will be no funding just a Boulevard of broken dreams,medicated by the elixir of hopium!!

Cha

-----

TWO POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

#1 : Go away and get on with it

FIU FILE
+FriarFrank Newborg Friar our advice to Ron is maybe it is time to stop living his private life in the public domain. For his own health and well being stop making videos in the middle of the night trying to change the world.Basically he isn't!!!
His discernment has been very poor and every scheme he has promoted has been proven a scam,he has also been let down time and time again He is fodder to the big talkers and scammers and he is drawing in others by not doing due dilligence.
Recently Ron has turned his videos to personal begging and woe is me stories which mainly are of his own making.
As well meaning as he is,the day must dawn eventually when he looks at himself and accepts that he does not have the ability to see it through.

#2 : Face the truth, ask forgiveness, and make a Plan
FriarFrank Newborg
My suggestion : EXPOSE THE AMBASSADOR for the rotten scammer he is. Apologize for having led so many people astray on The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, and GMOP - Promise you will really turn over a new leaf. Ask people for a small amount of financial help, and say you will develop a realistic plan to get out of the mess you are in - and say when the plan is done, you will summarize it - and ask for a bit more help. If you do this, I might even give you some money - though I think you have treated me shabbily. You are NOT TO OLD to make a contribution to humanity, but only if you start functioning in reality. Part of your SOLUTION will have to be to put your (useless?) family to work. Right now you are relying on the charitable intentions of the bankers, while you say you despise them. Ron, this is not tenable, and the no-tax situation had to catch up with you sooner or later, Many people warned you.
===================

Ron must withdraw from posting these videos now in my opinion for his own health.He is making himself look a complete fool.He is getting attacks because his message is proven fake now.He has no business acumen or discernment!!! He is very dangerous to take advice from. AVOID!!!

I am very sorry for his illness,but he won't be helped by bellyaching and begging.

Withdraw and return in a few months when you have got your head straight and your finances and family sorted.

Ron you do not have the acumen or ability to save humanity in your present state.

I wish you well.Namaste!!

Go take a rest from the public airing of your private affairs and seek proper professional expertise and dump the liars and dissapointers!!

The "Plan" that I envisioned from Ron, is NOT a Business Plan for humanity.

Of course, RVD could never write such a thing... to save humanity.

Instead, it might be something like:

AN ILLUSTRATIVE BRIEF PLAN - for RVD

My Channel

1. I will seek to make podcasts that bring in a growing audience, and the podcasts will be monetized thru Ads

2. I will do Skype discussion groups, like GMOP does, but more interactive, and these will be open to paying subscribers

3. The topics covered will be discussions with people I interview, and I will vet these people more thoroughly, and also ask

my Youtube followers to assist in the vetting process. I will no longer rely on only "internal guidance" since this has proven inadequate

Removing uncertainties

4. I will approach the bank, and seek a settlement with them. Of course, this will require me to pay taxes, and also repay the ST loan

that I borrowed some years ago

5. I will ask my family members to shoulder a share of the repayments. If I can no longer live for free, neither can they.

(The main difference I have with Sandie is whether this personal financial plan is made public or not.

Probably the details should not be made public - how much each family member contributes, for instance.

But maybe the broad strokes, like the example above, could be made public.)

// BTW, it seems that no one can see any of my posts on Ron's channel anymore.

The only place they can be seen is in the buffer that you go to, when you click on the bell.
Obviously, Ron is not taking these suggestions seriously, and that is a pity.

I hope he finds a way out of his "fine mess", but I do not see how, the way he is going. //

NO RESEARCH Lives! ... on the GoldFishReport

"How would your reality change?" (if you also did no research), asks Louisa

Louisa, why would I want to live with my brain switched off? I'd be a Zombie. No thanks to that.

The GoldFish Report No. 35, The Ambassador Challenges Your View of Reality to Exit the Matrix

GFR (according to the Ambassador-in-his-own-mind): "is to bring forward things that are not covered in the mainstream media... They are my guest, and it does not matter if they are not what they claim to be... You have to stop being so judgmental" - Hmm. That's a great operating definition of the Global Mission of No Research.

I appreciate Louisa's attempt at an explanation as to what they are trying to accomplish, the problem with that is the fact that there are MANY outlets that have put out this info already and dis-informed people.
. . .
...maybe whoever is moderating these comments needs to step back and understand that WE TOO have a MAJOR concern of false info being regurgitated to the masses of people waking up! I don't know about you but i would prefer to know EVERYTHING that is CURRENT about a guest BEFORE he is interviewed. I don't think we are asking anyone on the panel to call out these people on their lies.. Those are my final 2 cents on the matter.
+Adolfo Rios-Pita Giurfa : watching the reactions of the panel to the Amba's long rant, I think it is likely that he is losing / or has lost / the support of much of the remaining GMOP panel. What happened to the rest of the panel: Sherie Beale, and the opera singer Steve? Have they left the circus? /
It was very funny to hear the Ambassador talking about people hiding behind their computers - he who has a fake identity.

Some thoughts on the November 10th video.

1. His son is the one that Googled what a writ of possession is. Ron couldn't be bothered to look it up himself. Too busy worrying about anonymous Chinese ambassadors on the internet to notice he's being evicted.

2. At 1:30 Ron lies to the audience yet again about his house situation. He claims there was no mortgage on his house, this is a blatant lie. He got a $130,000 loan from PNC bank which he never paid. This is backed up by his own articles:

http://www.metagroups.co/Ron'sArticles.htm

I had every intention, not being aware of the fraud involved, to pay the mortgage as soon as the Merritt Island property was sold. Because of the lawsuit, I was unable to sell that property even though two offers ($870,000 and $850,000) were made.

Again, in Ron's own words, he took out a mortgage which he intended to pay off by selling the house, however because he never sold the house, he never paid off the mortgage.

3. He also lies when he claims the bankruptcy case stipulated that the bank would not try to take the house.

4. Ron lies when he claims he didn't lose the case over Dr. Mary's will. It directly contradicts again, his own articles in which he states he lost that case and Mary's will was invalidated, hence Ron having to buy the house from the rightful inheritors. It also contradicts the 9/12 Dr. Mary video in which Ron directly stated that he lose the case concerning the will:

5. Ron again emphasizes how he could have sold the house for almost a million dollars. Again, the focus on that part of the story makes it sound like it was Ron who tried to steal Dr. Mary's house and not vice-versa. Until we get the other side of the story, we may never know.

6. Ron lies about the tax situation.

7. Ironically accuses the lawyers and judges of running a "system of lies".

8. Another ironic quote: "I'm fighting against people trying to protect their delusions".

9. Claims the ambassador tried to get him an attorney then didn't do it.

10. Asks people for advice. Which of course it's impossible to give him advice when he refuses to tell the full story.

So based on the November 10th video we now have a concrete date for RVD's eviction, December 1st?

"2. At 1:30 Ron lies to the audience yet again about his house situation. He claims there was no mortgage on his house, this is a blatant lie. He got a $130,000 loan from PNC bank which he never paid. This is backed up by his own articles:"

Right.

I think he has been disingenuous. He is trying to split hairs.

As I understand it, this is the real story:

Ron took a "short term loan" rather than a normal long term "home mortgage loan."

He probably convinced the bank to lend that way, because they expected to be repaid from the sale of the other House - the one that Dr Mary lived in.

When that did not happen, the bank must have exercised the right that had to convert the pledge on they had on the cheaper home into a proper mortgage.

If that is what happened, the bank did not behave badly or immorally at all, They simply took their back-up security, when the expected form of repayment did not materialize.

Ron doesn't dent that the bank gave him money (yes, I think it was $130,000) to buy the home he lives in know. But through some feat of self-delusion, he has convinced himself that he does not need to pay back the loan.

If all this guesswork is right, then Ron's current problems are self-made. And he should find the solution within himself, rather than passing the begging bowl.

If I have this wrong, I stand ready to be corrected

His head in the Sand?

This pretty well sums up Ron';s attitude towards Life:

Ron, how much property tax is due..??

photo.jpg

+TheSkyhawk40 Under $3000; but I don't know the exact amount. I'm not about to look it up now either. :)
(but he DID have a moment of clarity about the consequences yesterday):
+karl53133 It's unconscionable what these people do, My own story is also horrific. I was notified yesterday (paperwork received) that they plan to take my home within 24 hours of the hearing, which they expect to be rubber-stamped by the judge, on November 30. Bear in mind that I NEVER had a mortgage on this property - NEVER, NEVER, NEVER! It's all fraud, even worse than what they usually do to people.... Oh, and I have lived here since July 2005, over 10 years too.
(instead of useful advice, or Money, Ron is getting promises of prayers from his remaining followers,
and advice like this):
Stay in the heart space.
(meantime, he doesn't like the news from the GMOP camp):
NEWS ALERT!! URGENT!!!! The Ambassador warns Ron: VIDEO
The Ambassador said that "GOD is NOW going to DEAL with Ron" and he said that Ron is going lose his home NOW! Louisa stated that Ron defamed The Ambassador and GMoP may sue RON!
photo.jpg
+Ron Manchez Sue me for telling the truth????

Dave Schmidt: New Age speak, or the reason why funds are not flowing?

This whole issue about the release of funds - I am convinced more and more it's not about external issues, it's not about what is happening in Iraq, it's not about 'is the Family releasing it', it's not about 'is the right administrative issues taking place', it's not about 'are the powers that be in the cabal standing in the way' - no, more than anything else I think it's really coming down to us. Those who are more alert, aware, conscious and spirit filled light workers and people who are still having to let go of our egoic attachments. Attachments to the money. So many of us are still involved deeply in the wanting and needing or the attachment to the money ....

It is the collectiveness of us as a human race not wanting to look at the shadows, not wanting to do the clearing and energetic work that is in there. It is this resistance that creates more of the problem and I believe also it's this resistance in conjunction with attachments to money outcomes that is stopping the flow of funds more than anything else.

My view is that money is flowing every second of every day, and this flow reflects the aggregate of human values. As we look around we see that this aggregate is composed of weapons, war, aggression, territorial disputes, technology, government programs, chemicals, cheap food, pharmaceutical drugs, illegal drugs, entertainment, energy, etc.

Given the view that inflating the currency inflates prices, we have enough money, it is just not flowing in channels that are conducive to creating a world people like RVD are looking for. In that sense I agree with Dave - money alone will not change things. Even if the money were put into the hands of people that would change things, if values didn't change, it wouldn't be long before the flow of money returned to its previous channels and we end up back to where we started.

Like the lottery winners who end up broke, it is not the amount of money that is as significant as what is done with that money. Is it used for productive or destructive purposes? What are the consequences of producing food with only profit as a consideration? Dead soil, chemical residues in the ground and in the food, foods that don't nourish, chronic degenerative health conditions, expensive medical treatments and drugs, etc. It is not that we don't have the money to grow food a different way, the value of doing so has dropped in relation to other things.

Yes, there is a money problem, but it is not in terms of quantity, it is in terms of value. What do we really want in this world? There is a saying, "what if they gave a war and no one came?". That is what it is going to take. People have to refuse to be soldiers, refuse to be police officers that abuse other people's rights, refuse to buy cheap food that relies on chemicals and environmental degradation, refuse to work for chemical companies that do harm, refuse to work in government agencies that control and confiscate, refuse to work in companies that keep progressive technologies off the market, etc. Refuse to fall into the debt trap (yes this is a hard one given the way the system is currently set up). How do we do this when it takes all (and for many people, more) of our income just to make it from day to day?

So in that sense, I agree with Dave, the core issue is consciousness and the elements of it that are currently expressing as action in the world from day to day. Is profit going to remain as the primary factor in how humanity makes its decisions? Yes, a business needs to make a profit to continue, but profit at the cost of the environment? human health? welfare of animals?

If the Dragon Family (assuming it is real) gave humanity a few trillion dollars for humanitarian projects, where would we be one year from now? Would any of those projects be sustainable, or would they be looking for funding again in a period of time? For any effort to be sustainable, there has to be continuous creation of value, or the effort will eventually lack support and have to close the doors.

Which doors do we want to open, and keep open, and which do we want to close? Those decisions are made daily by each of us. One challenge is realizing the effects of opening certain doors or closing others. What are the long term effects of those decisions? Financial tyranny is certainly one of humanity's biggest problems. How do we get out of it? If the GoldFish reports took this on as a subject, it would be of greater benefit than their current path.

Standing with Ron against GMOP bullying: Pay up, or see your credibility shrink further!

Will-You-Stand-With-Me-logo.jpg

Was this a push-too-far from the Gmoppets?

Ron did his usual thing, he made a video about things happening in his personal life.

In return GMOP, and especially Louisa, ganged-up on him, in what many are seeing as a very unfair attack.

Many people watching GMOP videos started as followers of Ron, and they are not reacting well to this attack.

If the Ambassador and the Red Dragon Family really have the wealth they claim, should they help Ron and give him

a "small" honorary for his help over the years? I am now calling for that in my post, just below

(Here are some posts from under the GFR#35 Video):

Ron never slandered or attacked the Ambassador. All he ever said was that the Ambassador promised him some money and never came through. Beside that he said that the Ambassador was his friend and that the Ambassador did help in other circumstances. he never slandered the Ambassador. He never slandered you "Ambassador" whoever you are. You are the one hiding your identity anyway. I'm not sure how someone thinks he can change the world and hide his identity at the same time. Doesn't really lend credibility. Really, how can someone slander an Alias anyway? Seems illogical.
+madamekatarina Awesome comment! I can agree with Sanje and the fact that Rons videos deteriorated over time however, Anyone who thinks it was Ok what they did to Ron in this video, belongs in a fishtank...full of sharks!
+madamekatarina Well stated. I never took Ron's comments to be an attack upon the Ambassador. Yet the four-team attack upon Ron by GMoP was orchestrated, well planned in advance and clearly not only an effort to silence him but also to cast a shadow upon his credibility, authenticity, and character which could reverberate and damage his court case. To me, Ron has paid the ultimate price personally for day and night focus and devotion to the call from the RDF to be their moderator.He had a stroke, two heart attacks, a surgery and rocky recovery and may lose his home..... is this the final boot down the shoot?

+merlinhadninelives I stand on he [Ron] should have just asked the Ambassador instead of airing all the innuendo's he said in his video's and comments , talking about it, bringing it up in his video's and then banning people who talked about what HE brought up in the first place BUT you're right he never slandered or attacked and how you can file charges against an alias identity is beyond me. They need to kiss and make up

gmop-louisa_zpsy6zamvji.jpg

Louisa Outreach of the Global Mission of Peace

I stand with Ron on this.
He gave the Ambassador great impassioned assistance in launching the Amba's enterprize into a world that knew nothing about it when he started. And Ron did it without asking for financial assistance for his efforts. In effect, Ron was a one man PR department. His help is worth multiples of $5000 imho. If the (dubious) Red Dragon Family actually had the wealth that they claim, I think they would have thanked Ron for his help, and given him some financial reimbursement for his passport expenses, and his publicity efforts. The Amba must have been aware that Ron had said repeatedly that he had been promised $5000. Why did he never say to Ron, when heard these claims: Ron, you are mistaken. Instead, he waited until Ron truly needed the money and asked the Ambassador for it in a public forum. So now let me STAND WITH RON and say this: Mr Ambassador, if you are whom you say you are, $5000 is NOT a big sum. Whether you agree that you promised him this sum or not, please dig into your vast treasure chest, and PAY RON this modest sum. He deserves it for the help he gave you starting from early 2014. If you fail to pay it, your credibility will sink even lower, Louisa, you should apologize for your little lecture. The Ambassador is not the good soul you say he is - Obviously! From the lies and half-truth that we have seen from him, he looks like a schemer and a scammer. I ask you, Why are helping him? Why? You and all of GMOP must know that Ron discusses personal issues on his channel. Are you really surprised he brought up the issue of $5000 at this critical moment? For you to say to Ron, money is not the solution, is disingenuous. The man is now in danger of losing his home!. You don't think $5000 would not make a big difference? Threatening Ron with a legal action for defamation was far worse than Ron's gripe, which I find at least partly justifiable. You do not behave like a friend to Ron, threatening legal actions. My own view, Louisa, is your day will come too. And the Ambassador's long chain of broken promises will hit you one day too! Stand up for the truth, and ask the guy the hard questions that have been missing from day one on this bizarre story. Don't abuse and lecture someone who now needs help more than ever.

Louisa was pretty awful. What GMOP did in this video says more about them than it says about Ron. Yikes! How unprofessional was that? Scraping the bottom of the slime bucket with a colleague/friend. All four of them staged a public repudiation of Ron. Ron did not do that to BML. I agree with Friar. What does it take for Ron to get financial assistance from BML after having been so selfless for close to a year and a half? As I said, this video said lots about them, the darkness, hostility, frustration, and resentment they project onto the world.

Louisa with her pseudo psychology analyzing people when we know she does not collect data and information, nor does she analyze, thus, showing us the silliness of her intellect as she grasped for conjectures in no particular order. I had a good laugh listening to Louisa fumbling around in her argument. Lou says the ones commenting against GMOP are morally bankrupt. You just couldn't make this silly stuff up! Aside from that I was sad to see their intent in publicly humilliating Ron, so low. I will post more tomorrow :)

Comment from Alithea Kella on the latest repudiation staged by GMoP in GFR #35!!

"That was a stunning performance by the panel members. Papa Bear must be so proud of his Cubs. Although, no amount of spit and polish could ever disguise how truly feral they all are. It reminds of Antonio Banderas' playhouse scene in Interview With The Vampire. At the end of the play, the petrified young woman, who is naked and vulnerable, is handed over by their leader to his vampiric clan who descend upon her, literally ripping her apart.

Here's a visual representation. Disclaimer: not for the sensitive nor the faint hearted. You've been warned!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FNS4QH25mo

BTW, I notice Louisa had the majority of airtime in which to showcase her "talent". Perhaps she's unaware the majority here have well honed bullsh*t detectors?"

You can watch more vampires here :): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUwUiGdKTYs

Finally finished watching the GFR 35. Louisa actually has the audacity to refer to compare giving money to RVD like giving money to a drug addict.

I'm no fan of RVD, but the man was in the hospital and almost died. This was not a junkie asking for money to buy more drugs. If RVD does get evicted on the 31st as predicted, he's going to have to live on the street or at some homeless shelter. The years he's put into working for the ambassador for free could have been spent at a job so he wouldn't be homeless.

Ron had every right to say what he said about the ambassador. The ambassador is a public figure, his actions (or inactions in this case) call his credibility into account. Potential victims of the ambassador have every right to know what happened. If anything it would be immoral for Ron to have not said anything.

You just could not make this stuff up!!!! Lol

This is the force of the new world order.

Simply a bunch of idiots with a fake avatar as their head!!

RVD stupid airing his dirty linen in public.

The Ambassador a fake and a fraud who uses forged fake and fraud documents to claim a fantasy wealth.Its all lies and deception.He hides behind an avatar!!

Louisa an absolute niave fool taken in by the Avatar's nonesense.What is her real agenda ? she is badly informed and lacks knowledge and discernment and acts well above what she really is,she is basically stupid and nasty.She is doing nothing to help anyone!!!

What should happen now is as follows:-

Ron should shut up!

The Ambassador should pay the 5,000 USD he promised Ron

GMOP should publicly admit that the RDF funds do not exist,the World Bank document they produced which Louisa believed to prove RDF wealth was an outright fraud.

They should return all pitch fees paid to GMOP for pitches to the Ambassador which have been paid under false pretences for projects that they can never fund as their claims of funds are pure fantasy and lies.

The FIU are on a global operation to smash advance fee scamming that proliferate the humanitarian project and new world arena.Louisa should be very careful about who she attacks and what she claims as FIU have identified all the characters and I mean all in GMOP's panel and are watching for the further red flags and will act accordingly.

Re Ron he needs to get out of the public view urgently!!!

GMOP are the ones showing a morally bankrupt face.What have they actually done for anyone.What stupid rants by the Ambassador have actually helped anyone but his own ego?

The whole matter leaves a really bad taste its abhorrent.

They should all hang their heads in shame!!

Not Brave, Not Noble, just simple head-in-the-sand denial

11-12-15 - THE HIGH ROAD OR THE LOW ROAD

Comments:

Smiling Cindy!

What are you standing up for? Excellent focus, Ron. Thank you.
+Rise Together : I gave a thumbs up to your comment.But oddly, in this case - refusing to listen to the GMOP video seems somehow like denial. I am not sure that is healthy in this context. LISTENING, and then taking "the high road" might be even better. And deciding upon the appropriate high road reaction might then be more effective, and aimed better. Christians will recall that Christ himself did battle with evil money changers in the temple

===

Actually, I was thinking of sending Ron a small donation, but I will not now., after listening.

I think Ron needs to do battle with this particular Dragon, since he may harm others

Still, I wish Ron good luck in staying in his home

Ron

My advice is in a calm fashion now.

Go away sort yourself out and take the best advice and I hope you do not lose your home!!

Sort out your demons.

Forget GMOP or The Ambassador he will not help you.

He has now publicly stated there is no money coming from them for you!!

The Ambassador can look to his own conscience on this and how it makes him look.There is no philanthropy there from him that I am sure!!

My advice remains the same!!

Get out of the kitchen now!!

The FIU will out soon whether the claims of his wealth RDF etc are true.

Comments to Ron Van Dyke's public repudiation event staged by GMoP in GFR#35

What can I say? I listened and was speechless. Louisa has become mainstream reporting. Total mind control there. Very nasty of her to even be involved in something like this! The cabal does a lot better as in people at least get paid.

Louisa accuses Ron of extortion and defamation. One and a half years later, to now confuse money and friendship when Ron already proved his friendship and delivered on the work is cruel. Wow! Haven't seen many people do that. To expect a friend to work for you for free is called abuse and slavery but these folks do expect FREE. One year later and Ron still didn't get paid or helped and was screaming from the roof tops BML was his friend but his friend was not moved to give him a single penny. Do you blame Ron for saying anything at this point?! It's been a year and half since Ron started to promote BML. What a big scam and group of soulless creatures. It was plain to see that nothing was coming, lol.

Now in the scheme of things Louisa tells people to think critically. In the same vein she proclaims analysis is not needed. Your story above is not true Louisa because I've been around long before that and know how tirelessly Ron worked for Bo Mikael Linstrom in the promotion of the Amba's platform.

Maybe it's me but why would a friend expect me to help them in such a selfless way? Why would it be wrong for Ron to expect some money for his tireless work on behalf of BML? Why is this being confused with the friendship is what I don't understand! Why would friends need me to work for them for free to prove my friendship to them?? And why if I bring up money is that having a bad attitude towards my friend? Why is it OK for my friend to expect my energy being exchanged for free? And if I bring this up I was always about the money? How can one prove causality or the root cause when a conclusion is reached based on disparate data and information is what I ask Louisa? We know from before that Bo changes his mind in what he promises but not to those of us that heard differently and know this is a scam.

Is she not making defamatory statements against Ron based on her assumptions? It is not data and information. Lou makes wild claims as to what happened based on what?? No facts, only conjectures from the GMoP side with videos proving the $5,000 claim. Isn't that the way GMOP behaves with the world? Isn't that how they behaved towards ME?? Wild claims based on suppositions and lies!! No real thinking and no real substance folks, only nastiness galore.

Poor job on Louisa's end to put forth a rational framework. She starts to analyze as a pseudo psychologist would. She speculates on what the misunderstanding might be about. No data or analysis needed as per GMOP thinking. Then she goes off and accuses Ron of extortion and defamation. It can't be both Louisa, LOL!!!! You can't have a misunderstanding and a claim of extortion. Look in the mirror she says. Then she states money is not going to help since money was not given because of addiction issues. For crying out loud, so now money is not going to help!!!!! The rationale was so confusing I was spinning with the fluffiness. GMoP simply took advantage of someone's work and show no gratitude or respect. The person worked for you, even if there was no agreement for payment, slavery as in working for free should not exist. Shame on you for even drawing Ron into a situation where he worked for you for no money. Shame on you to criticize his personal life as an excuse to not give him money. Slave drivers you are! Shame on you for the legal threats uttered against Ron with no lawful basis in reality.

Using the GMoP rationale of no analysis expect planes blowing up in the air in this new world, luggage not getting to their destination, electricity and water being shut off for days on end, as "analysis not needed" way of thinking propagates in this new world. I love using my intellect! Pst, a tip for GMOP. You can't reach conclusions without collecting data/information and doing analysis. Only fools jump to conclusions, lol.

Listen to the end as Louisa makes a pitch for project funding and states that the window for project funding is closing real soon. As Sandie27 would say "You just couldn't make up this stuff". Overall, a video filled with nastiness and confusion baked into the design. Lou defending BML as if she had been there. She's a recent newcomer spouting lies and more lies.

I hope GMoP public repudiation events stop. It is the lowest of the lowest to see what this group is capable of masterminding. They are the ones guilty of slander, gossip, fraud, defamation of character and reputation. All Ron said was he had not gotten paid after so much time, same for people waiting for project funding. Professional and personal relationships end all the time. People don't make videos to tear another one down and harm their reputation. The conversation has now shifted to the Spiritual Series even though project funding still has not materialized! People are still in the GMoP Magical Mystery Bus going nowhere.

Friar - I agree with you Ron needs to watch GFR#35, get a tummy ache, and allow for healing to occur. He needs to process how his lack of discernment draws him into certain crowds and situations. He needs to have responsibility over himself, his thoughts, and his actions. Not watching this video and taking the medicine is to a certain extent not facing what happened so he can process and let it go. He has the tendency to not face the mirror but perhaps his state of health does not allow for that.

I am ashamed someone of Ron's age and fragile health was treated with such lack of respect.

Comment from Alithea Kella on latest repudiation event staged by GMoP in GFR #35!!

"That was a stunning performance by the panel members. Papa Bear must be so proud of his Cubs. Although, no amount of spit and polish could ever disguise how truly feral they all are. It reminds of Antonio Banderas' playhouse scene in Interview With The Vampire. At the end of the play, the petrified young woman, who is naked and vulnerable, is handed over by their leader to his vampiric clan who descend upon her, literally ripping her apart.

Here's a visual representation. Disclaimer: not for the sensitive nor the faint hearted. You've been warned!!!

BTW, I notice Louisa had the majority of airtime in which to showcase her "talent". Perhaps she's unaware the majority here have well honed bullsh*t detectors?"

You can watch more vampires here :):

Archived