Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Thanks Dr B. I missed those notes after your edit.

I am now thinking that perhaps we all are giving Ron too much air time. Personally, I have to say that his drama is incredibly draining. It pushed so many people away. If he only stopped struggling so much against the truth, he would feel a lot better and would be able to move on.

BTW, I found this today:
https://www.foreclosure.com/address/473-Thomas-Dr-Melbourne-FL-32935

Looks like the property was put on sale. Unfortunately I am unable to register for a free trial to see the details but perhaps any of users would be kind enough to do that.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - that's a massive house!

• Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Living Area Size: 2,402

In Hong Kong, it might be worth HKD 24 Million / 7.75 = US$ 3 Million

For one person, it is an unthinkable amount of space to me

He did finally respond on his channel about the Mortgage:

+Anthony Goodman - I will reply. That has no bearing on this case since my home is at 473 Thomas Drive in the unincorporated part of Melbourne, not Merritt Island. As I've said, when that transaction you cite was made, I did not know what I learned afterwards, which is: under common law, if a contract cannot be kept because of a condition that prevents it (like the filing of a lawsuit by the criminal banker's ex-banker's wife), it becomes void, as if it never existed. Besides, the attorney for the bank made an agreement with me that if I allowed them limited power of attorney to sell the MI property, my home would be secure, i.e. I could keep it unencumbered. They breached that agreement, which is a criminal matter.
What amazing cheek he has:
"no bearing on this case since my home is at 473 Thomas Drive..."
No Bearing?
He borrowed the money TO BUY the Melbourne property, and gave false representations (ie warrantying that the property was free and clear, and his, when there was a dispute about the will), and he says it has NO BEARING. As far as I can see this is (another?) outright lie.
"They breached that agreement, which is a criminal matter."
Nope. Ron was the one who gave the false warranty, not the bank

Actually now I'm wondering if maybe he did get some money from the Dr. Mary will but because by the end of the court case he owed PNC bank $500,000, the sale of the house was unable to cover all of it.

Are you saying, the bank sold the house. took the money to cover what was owed. and the $200,000+ is the shortfall?

If that was the case, i might have some sympathy for Ron - since the interest rate was skyhigh. But he has never said that

More likely, the title was disputed, so the bank went after the Melbourne house, since that's where their money they lent was spent

Ron is trying to wriggle out of the loan because, he used the Merritt Island home to secure his loan.

He makes the bold claim:

""no bearing on this case since my home is at 473 Thomas Drive..."

snidely.jpg

Ron is shown to have the heart and soul of a con-artist, yet he has silly people on his channel worked up against the truth-tellers:

Evil entities are the one that are targeting you ....they are paid shills and soul less creatures. Don't let them get to you . PLEASE because ....this is where they feed off .... your negative emotions

The ego of those who do not understand or argue against you is the resistence you are encountering... For them their ego is saying: "well, I got a mortgage and I worked 40+ yrs to pay for it, so you should as well" or "I work 35+ hrs a week to pay for my mortgage, so you have to do it too, or is not fair on people like me" You are right Ron, and like I said in another video, the whole mortgage thing is a scam...

I feel you have been right on from the beginning and your still right on.....people are fools as the Illuminati and the bankers KNOW......they have been lying to us for ever.........made us into fools...

yes, you are Right!

Clear vision of get a fucking life, clear vision of get out the fucking way of life, clear vision of your annoying as hell LOL
=== ===

Amazing how unfair people can be; giving sympathy to the con-artist (because he whines so much and tells crafty lies),

and criticizing the truth seekers.

The dumbing-down of America has succeed beyond the wildest dreams of the bad guys.

This sort of case reminds me why I live in Asia

Clear Vision has done a 2nd Video:

Ronald T Van Dyke - Busted!

Published on Dec 29, 2015

Under yesterday's video, one of the viewers (D.) posted a link to a document dated July 1, 2015 - It is a MORTGAGE instrument! Ronald T Van Dyke signed it, to borrow US$ 255,706.71 under a six months Note. This raises questions. Why did Ron borrow money on one property to purchase a second one? Did he know that the title on the first property was in dispute? --
In the second half, I read some practical suggestions from FIU File. I do hope that Ron will not be made homeless. But he needs to face the FACTS! And act in a practical way. Maybe this video will help him to finally wake up.

More Questions than Answers

From Under : Ronald T Van Dyke - Busted!

Why so much time?

I have some questions that i would still need answering before I'm willing to believe anything. If anyone can answer them , go for it.
Why has the bank taken so long to do anything about this , how come the can was kicked down the road so many times ? Why has this document only come to light now ? How do you know its his signature? how have you verified this document ? Who did inherit the big house ? who did they sell it to . Who provided a mortgage to the buyer? how much for, what interest rate ?, If this document is on the net then all this info should be also.
+EdmundMatthewsTVOW : These are good questions, and you would probably need to contact the bank to get the true answers.
Here are some guesses from me for why it has taken the bank 10 years to get to this point:
+ The case was complicated to begin with, and Ron has filed a ton of documents to make it even more complicated
+ The bank has been involved in at least two mergers, and these, plus management changes will have slowed down decisions and enforcement,
+ The bank has managed to put the property thru an auction and get the title, and so the main problem for the last few years has been getting Ron out of the house
+ The courts may have been reluctant to throw an unemployed senior citizen (and innocent school children) out of a house so long as there were any doubts at all about who was in the right
There may be more reasons that I havent thought of - But this is clearly not an everyday case for the courts
liar_zpsf20mwx8d.jpg
Who was the deceiver in Ron's case?
Robert “rdbcci” Boyce
+EdmundMatthewsTVOW The fact that banksters are favored entities in our society is indeed a separate problem. By all rights, they should be repaying the Commonwealth in the event of a claw-back. However, this does not excuse a borrower. A borrower is not forced to take money from the bank, they freely consent to all terms upfront. To renege just makes us all worse off.
ClearVision OfTruth
I agree that the banks are guilty of bad behavior, and I want to see an end to the Fed. But, as you say, this does not forgive criminality and deception. BTW, you know that to be a good con-artist you need to be able to lie convincingly. Is this what we are now seeing in Ron?
EdmundMatthewsTVOW
+Robert “rdbcci” Boyce I think there is force , certainly coercion and it is a predatory enterprise lending Money and they are obligated to explain the nature of the loan to you and they don't the truth of it is wilfully obfuscated and so you shouldn't have to it back . I agree with Ron on all that shite. Where I think he goes wrong is that he actually tries to practically apply these beliefs to his actual life in the real world which is just dumb.

ClearVision OfTruth

I don't agree with that Edmund, But I would agree that a bank that has such practices should not be allowed to collect an outsized predatory interest rate... and should also pay a penalty. But the deception here seems to be by Ron, and not by the savings bank. He did not have clean title to the property he put under mortgage. They named the second property the Mary Horgan Center, but he LIVED there. I think that part smells too
Take that last Point onboard:
Ron named the second property after Mary Horgan - but he moved in there !
What's going on with this? Was he trying to develop an income stream from holding courses there?
Was he trying to create a justification for putting the property into a trust..., and keep it away from the bank?
Something is not right with this story.

Take that last Point onboard:
Ron named the second property after Mary Horgan - but he moved in there !
What's going on with this? Was he trying to develop an income stream from holding courses there?
Was he trying to create a justification for putting the property into a trust..., and keep it away from the bank?
Something is not right with this story.

I think two part answer / guess. We know the first property was worth allegedly about a million dollars, however, a million dollar house is useless if you've got no income. I think the strategy was, sell the million dollar house, move into the $250k house and live off the remaining $750k.

As to naming it after Mary Horgan, cynical guess, I think he was trying to claim it was a church and therefore get property tax exemption, the trust thing also seems to be a tax dodge since it was a popular sovereign citizen method back then.

I think where we have a total gap in information is, whether or not Ron actually owned the first property or whether Ron ever got any proceeds from the sale of the first property.

A more disturbing possibility just came up to me this morning. Maybe Ron was legally entitled to the house and everything, however because he chose to do things with Freeman strategies it sabotaged his attempts.

Finally as to the magic agreement Ron continues to claim exists, I think I have found it:

In that same document, March 17, 2010, I made a Counterclaim and Defendant’s Motion for Final Summary Judgment and Dismissal . Again, the court remained silent, ignoring me in this and every other step I made to understand and comply with appropriate law regarding my standing and understanding in this case, especially the vital difference between a STRAWMAN and a natural Man. Until I am shown the law that obligates me, now as a secured party creditor, to participate in your proceeding scheduled for June 16, 2010, I feel I am well within my rights to refuse participation in what I perceive as a charade operating only under color of law, not under the common law itself.

I have spoken, once again, rendering my sovereign judgment in this matter. Your silence is construed as agreement under common law. Failure to rebut affidavits within ten (10) to thirty (30) days becomes the law. You have ten (10) days from filing, to respond and rebut the presumptions of this affidavit by submitting to me signed, certified, authenticated documents of the laws that rebut these presumptions point by point, On and For the Record under penalties of the law including perjury. Otherwise, this is the final judgment in this case in my regard.

As indicated in previous documents, I relinquish any right to the property located at 10090 South Tropical Trail in Merritt Island, Florida. You can decide among yourselves what you wish to do with that real estate; and I will not interfere as long as you leave me alone in operating the Mary Horgan Center for Spiritual Development located at 473 Thomas Drive in Melbourne, Florida near [32935]. My sincere desire is that you each, as individual humans who seemingly remain unconscious of your own higher reality, are free to grow and finally remember who you are and the interconnectedness of all life.

Ron is arguing that because he sent an offer to the bank and the bank remained silent then the bank agreed to leave Thomas Drive alone, arguing "Your silence is construed as agreement under common law." Which is of course bullshit. Otherwise I could just mail Miss Universe a marriage proposal then when she fails to respond, go and marry her anyways.

Wow, That is amazing that you have found that, Jeffrey.

You may have this right - Ron is deluded enough to believe this sort of crazy procedure would work.

But he has enough of a grip on a reality not to assert it in his videos.

Perhaps he is afraid if he did explain his logic, then people would point out to him that it would not work.

Then, reaction of people would endanger his delusion that he has achieved something with that language.

The man is deranged.

What puzzles me is that there is still a small band of people around him who do not see it.

What drives them? Loyalty? Habit? Sympathy?

Oh, dear.

They're baaack !

The GoldFish Report No. 43 The Ambassador Sets the Record Straight on Neil Keenan and Swiss Indo

Published on Dec 29, 2015

On GoldFish Report No 43, The Ambassador addresses the hyperbole surrounding Neil Keenan, Swiss Indo and the M1. He also addresses the announcement that the Pope had made earlier in the week that 'This is our last Christmas " the Pope having referenced this being the "end times." The Ambassador puts these issues in perspective and announces new initiatives for people to embrace Love and not Hate

NK did not like their message of love:

The Ambassador is as worthless as two tits on a bull.....What is he today a reptile or Swiss Indo buddy or still trying to play the pied piper...I do not read his crap and pray you do not either. This fake has to be kicked under the bus and maybe this Goldfish report does as well. They seem useless as well. Enjoy your holidays

I just responded to Kennan's post but i can't see if for whatever reason..
In a nutshell I wrote.
I may not be into this ambassador thing but, What the hell have you brought to the table the last 4 years Neil? A bunch of stuff that never seems to happen? and now your on this very channel putting this man down and his fish bowl? You are supposed to be "THE MAN" The savior! These people should mean nothing to you! Sounds like "someone" is intimidated..

I just responded to Kennan's post but i can't see if for whatever reason..

In a nutshell I wrote.

I may not be into this ambassador thing but, What the hell have you brought to the table the last 4 years Neil? A bunch of stuff that never seems to happen? and now your on this very channel putting this man down and his fish bowl? You are supposed to be "THE MAN" The savior! These people should mean nothing to you! Sounds like "someone" is intimidated..

True enough.

I'm no fan of Keenan. He's a treasure hunter full of Irish blarney.

What makes me laugh is that he talks about how he's "fighting for humanity",

but as soon as he got hold of a chest full of gold (real or imagined gold), whoosh! it disappeared,

and he forgot about those poor souls like Jean Haines, who had financed him

Who cares who the M1 is?

There's no huge lump of wealth in the Collateral accounts.

As far as I can tell, they don't even exist

True enough.

I'm no fan of Keenan. He's a treasure hunter full of Irish blarney.

What makes me laugh is that he talks about how he's "fighting for humanity",

but as soon as he got hold of a chest full of gold (real or imagined gold), whoosh! it disappeared,

and he forgot about those poor souls like Jean Haines, who had financed him

Yea, I feel really bad for Jean.. His pocket buddy Drake was an A-hole in his own right. I knew some of the other gals he started with on internet radio and boy did he do them wrong!

Yea, I feel really bad for Jean.. His pocket buddy Drake was an A-hole in his own right. I knew some of the other gals he started with on internet radio and boy did he do them wrong!

The old boys club? - they made a habit of taking women who helped them for granted.

Those women should have been more discerning. Many are not.

Look at RVD's audience... If must be 60-70% female now.

The truth tellers. including several smart women, have been banned.

What's left are fawning women, who lack discernment, and some loser-men, who want Ron's delusions to work for them too.

The old boys club? - they made a habit of taking women who helped them for granted.

Those women should have been more discerning. Many are not.

Look at RVD's audience... If must be 60-70% female now.

The truth tellers. including several smart women, have been banned.

What's left are fawning women, who lack discernment, and some loser-men, who want Ron's delusions to work for them too.

Yup the Old Boys Club.. haha.. I think the best one was The Dragon Lady.. Boy I am telling ya.. This so called movement has had its characters.

I think what we will see soon is Ron just stop making videos all together.. Maybe he will update FB now and then.. But ultimately I don't see him keeping that house he is in. Its a shame.

Yup the Old Boys Club.. haha.. I think the best one was The Dragon Lady.. Boy I am telling ya.. This so called movement has had its characters.

I think what we will see soon is Ron just stop making videos all together.. Maybe he will update FB now and then.. But ultimately I don't see him keeping that house he is in. Its a shame.

He was lucky to have had a completely free house as long as he had it.

The guy has lost his sense and perspective. He really believes his own B-llsh-t. That's a mistake.

What if we all borrowed money from a bank, bought a house, and failed to repay it?

What sort of world would we have then?

Of course, before we got there, the banks would collapse, and no one would be able to get a mortgage at all.

Ron's model will only work for him, and a few other "early adapters" of his irresponsible model would get their free homes.

Surely he can see this problem with his model?

I think he can, but just doesn't want to think about it

Ron's complaints have brought out a positive message :

The Need for Discipline & Discernment

Published on Dec 30, 2015

Here's a message for everyone.
It was triggered by a video by Mr Ron Van Dyke, who complained about my previous videos. I hope he (and others) listen carefully this time, and really get what I am saying.
Here's the last part of it:
"In fact, the difficult times that we are passing through now, seem to be designed to teach us a lesson of vital importance. So many of us are caught up in wars, bankruptcies, bad relationships, and dead-end careers because we lacked discernment at crucial moments in our lives. We need to learn to see through lies and half-truths. Facing facts is painful. It means we have to take actions that we may not want to take. We need to pack our things, or let go of comfortable old lies. It takes strength and character to do this. This discipline is not the sole possession of one sex, or one race. We all have this challenge. Truth and discernment can cut through the Bullshit. Let's embrace that... now and in the new year."

the difficult times that we are passing through

Hard to take Ron seriously in this context. The documents we have list his date of birth as 1946 meaning he'll be 70 next year. During that time he's been married, had kids, his kids had grandkids, retired early, possibly inherited a million dollars and only now after all that will have to move into smaller accommodations and live off social security.

He has, relatively speaking, lived a life of privilege.

Ron needs to maybe step outside the house he got for free and see how other people live in Florida, plenty of people living in trailer parks, families having to live in cramped government housing or homeless if they can't find it.

His sales pitch is the same as any televangelist, he needs other people's money to keep preaching the word of god.

Listening to Ron's latest video while waiting for some stuff to finish cooking.

Ron's first substantive argument in the video is that he claims he has rights under Florida homestead laws.

I found this handy PDF that debunks Ron's argument:

http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/brochures/pt113.pdf

Florida's homestead laws only exempt the first $25,000 of value of a property from property taxes and only Ron filed for an exemption. So in Ron's case, his house is worth $255,000 (at least it was in 2005) so the remaining $230,000 in home property value is still subject to property taxes.

Of course he never paid those taxes hence the house being sold at tax auction and the incoming eviction.

The other possible Homestead exemption Ron could be claiming is that the Homestead protection protects him from eviction or forced sale.

Wikipedia luckily has a full article on the law:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_exemption_in_Florida

Now the forced sale exemption is codified in the Florida constitution thusly (bolding added by myself):

(a) There shall be exempt from forced sale under process of any court, and no judgment, decree or execution shall be a lien thereon, except for the payment of taxes and assessments thereon, obligations contracted for the purchase, improvement or repair thereof, or obligations contracted for house, field or other labor performed on the realty, the following property owned by a natural person:

Ron is screwed doubly if that's the argument he used in court.

#1. Because he stopped paying taxes he can't claim homestead protections.

#2. Because the mortgage was an obligation he contracted in order to purchase his house, he cannot claim homestead protection.

Ron then refers to the agreement with the bank which we've discussed already (the one that didn't exist).

The irony is thick at minute 8. He criticizes the trolls for attacking people then goes on to attack and name the people and lawyers involved in his case.

Ron's complaints have brought out a positive message :

The Need for Discipline & Discernment

Published on Dec 30, 2015

Here's a message for everyone.

Robert Derleon

Dec 30, 2015
Almost a year went by and same ol' bullshit, nothing has changed and it never will until this 4th eon transitions into the 5th when Christ returns and the 1000 year millennium begins. Otherwise there will always be corruption!
Friar Newborg
+Robert Derleon

: 2015 was a year when people should have learned more discernment - I agree with the message of ClearVision:

The Need for Discipline & Discernment Sadly, those who had been asking questions, were discerning and were seeking the truth have been mostly banned. So Ron goes on presenting his misinformation and lies to the remaining sheeple who do not question him

More interesting than usual, thanks to Rob Potter's honesty

GoldFish Report No. 44 The Ambassador and Rob Potter Discuss Financial Restructuring

PARAPHRASING

I think that Rob Potter said he thinks Dave Schmidt is spreading lies in such a round about way that I almost missed it.

That is, he may be spreading misinformation, while being sincere

You have to laugh when the Amba says something like this:
"I agree with our guest 150% that we need transparency."
(People who use numbers over 100% do not mean them - they are almost certainly spinning.)

Later: "Sometimes the bad guys are less bad than we are." (100% true, in his case.)

"Every single 70-years, a decision or a mandate for the new era is chosen"

"For the last two hundred years, it has been the same people in charge"

"This is the first time, we have actual family people involved in running (key) institutions.
We had the pyramid running things... but now the pyramid will be dissolved."
But the people in the pyramid do not want to let go."

RP:

To me, it seems that the pentagon is involved in causing wars.
DS met someone at a dinner who explained the pyramid
The pyramid and the freemasons were originally on the positive side
I am very doubtful that these people (in control) are benevolent
The whole world has been under domination and control
DS said: The all-seeing-eye is the cabal, and the DF are above that - they are our slaves

The cabal want to keep humanity enslaved for thousands of years... and then free them

We need a system that does not create strife and does not have classes

I dont see the wisdom of keeping these people in power
If the Red Dragons control things, they need to release it/ release us

They are NOT SPECIAL because of their bloodlines... we are all equal

The power of the Central banking system needs to be dismantled and exposed

You have not received money, and DS has not received money

Amba:
I have received money. I have been on the payroll for many many years.
Some Keepers of bonds have turned to me for money. Even they have not been paid.
I believe the elders are saying that we have to change.

Others are extremely happy with the cabal

I want to see the criminals arrested.

RP : They will be!

Amba : I hope that will come fast. I hope the media will be taken down.
It is not media, it is propaganda.

RP: (later)

I think there will be arrests, and 20% of the dragons will be removed.

I don't think that the other 80% will be left in positions of power.

I believe there will be a series of M1's. It will be an open bank account.

... Food and water for all... Free healthcare for all...

People controlling money will be watched. Anyone who misuses money will be arrested.

The Dragons say they have changed. But we don't know who they are, or what they have done.
Why haven't they changed before? What values do they have where they kept people enslaved?

At the end, RP says:
Let's have a book, explaining what and who they are.
And let them explain why they enslaved humanity

I don't think that (any of the people in charge) can handle it better than humanity can.
I hope that you are right Mr Ambassador, and these people will come forward.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hahahahaha! Am having a good laugh with the Amba and Rob Potter's video. At 14 minutes in and the Amba mentions he is several levels over M1 outside of the pyramid of control! This is the same man that because I asked for a refund (as any North American customer would when promised something and asked for more money) and stated I would not pay the $100 pitch fee he made a video calling me violent, delusional, psychotic, ignorant, and agressive. I can't stop laughing!!

I simply cannot fathom from my personal experience with Bo Mikael Lindstrom that he is outside of the pyramid of control with access to trillions. A year and a half later and still no project funding!? Weren't they going to fund anyways from BML's personal fortune? :) What are they waiting for at this point?? Where is the Magic Miracle Bus with the all powerful Dragon Family headed in 2016?

What about the munching that goes on during the interview? Pouring liquid in a glass? The opening of a snack bag? :-) - If it is true that these Dragons are the same that have enslaved us, they now see the light and want to help, my suggestion is for all of us to run away from this bunch as quickly as we can. They can simply go back to their mother planet. Does anyone believe that if they had the control the plan would NOT be carried out as the Amba claims Cabal delay tactics?? It would simply get done. Otherwise, the meaning of the word control is being misunderstood :)

I thought Rob Potter was great. If Louisa is so adamant that questions need to be answered why did the many questions posed by a group of us to the Dragon Family through Ron Van Dyke's channel go unanswered???

Btw, we asked so many questions through Ron Van Dyke's and TVOP/GMOP channels that we were banned, a whole group of us. LOL to hear Louisa say near the end of the interview that questions must absolutely be answered. Wasn't Louisa one to call us trolls?? Wasn't she one that said we were being paid to ask questions and create confusion? And today I listened to Lou say people must absolutely ask questions and they must be answered. Sorry that it took so long for Louisa to realize we have a right to expect answers to questions :). Unbelievable!

What about Rada's many nasty comments simply because there were questions?? What about Radagast deleting comments/questions as soon as they were posted and ultimately banning a large portion of their audience and calling them trolls!? What a bunch of hypocrites. They think they can hide the sun with their thumb now!

I believe Friar has to post again the list of questions he kept asking that never got answered!! They were simply good, rational questions for which he got banned.

You simply can't make this stuff up!

Okay I think I have some concrete evidence that Ron did not inherit Dr. Mary's house, since this involves a third party let's not mention their names:

Okay we have the limitation that the probate court order isn't available online so what is available?

We know the probate court ordered a judgement in June 2011 which isn't available online

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8143940&rn=9&pi=0&ref=search.

In December 2011 the Wilhelm's, who Ron was in a court battle with over the will sold Dr. Mary's property to a third party K.

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8358672&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Then in August 2012 this K person obtained a permit to build on Dr. Mary's property, the lot 6 property:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8713937&rn=3&pi=0&ref=search

I believe this is the smoking gun.

The Wilhelm's could not have sold Lot 6 unless they won in court. Which meant that the mortgage on Lot 6 which Ron took out with PNC bank failed since Ron did not own that property, which meant PNC bank had to then go after the house Ron purchased with the proceeds of the mortgage.

Okay I think I have some concrete evidence that Ron did not inherit Dr. Mary's house, since this involves a third party let's not mention their names:

I believe this is the smoking gun.

The Wilhelm's could not have sold Lot 6 unless they won in court. Which meant that the mortgage on Lot 6 which Ron took out with PNC bank failed since Ron did not own that property, which meant PNC bank had to then go after the house Ron purchased with the proceeds of the mortgage.

That seems more that possible.

I never understood why Ron did not just SELL that more valuable house, and use the proceeds to buy another.

People should remember that when Ron signed Mortgage Instrument to secure his $255K loan to buy the Melbourne property,

that he signed an agreement with the following language right at the beginning:

BORROWER COVENANT

That Borrower is lawfully scised of the estate hereby conveyed and has the right to mortgage, grant and convey the Property and that the Property is unencumbered except for the encumberances of record. Borrower warrants and will defend generally the title to the Property against all claims and demands, subject to any encumberances of record.

Here's what seems possible, and even very likely to me:

+ Ron did not sell the property, because he knew there would be some difficulties in doing so, due to the lack of clarity over his inheritance of the title

+ Banks were (still) very eager to lend money to "anyone with a pulse" at that time

+ Ron approached various banks, and this bank was the most receptive to lending money without doing full and careful investigations

+ Ron signed the agreement to get the money, knowing that there may be some difficulties later if the will dispute did not go in his favor

+ He bought the Melbourne house for cash (using the loan proceeds), thinking: Well at least I will have a home to live in

+ Later when the will did not go in his favor, he tried everything he could think of to keep bank from getting "his" house in Melbourne FL

The above is pure conjecture, since I do not have evidence, but it FITS THE FACTS better than alternative explanations.

As part of the Advance Funding schemes, we now have... Fake Law firms

The purpose of these fake law firm websites remains the same as ever. They play a part in advance fee scams, also knows as Nigerian scams or 419 fraud. The scams have become much more sophisticated than the odd email from some prince in Africa asking your help to get his millions out of the country for a generous share of the loot. This new generation of scammers create legitimate looking fake businesses, law firms, banks, accounting and notary offices. Then they build profiles on LinkedIn, often with many connections, and endorsements. Once a connection request is accepted, they will soon offer a "business opportunity", "a supply contract", "distributorship" or a "job opportunity", sometimes even targeted to the victim's line of business or occupation. The use of fake law, accounting and other offices is designed to make the transaction seem legitimate and dispel any doubts the victim may have...

> more: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fake-law-firms-becoming-more-sophisticated-reinhard-schu?trk=hb_ntf_MEGAPHONE_ARTICLE_POST

Archived