Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

What kills the rhetorics eventually of the scammers formed illusion and fantasy is their own self interest and greed which always shows through. Rev Rad,The Ambassador, Dave Schmidt etc.

Yes, they may fool some people by rethoric but they cannot disguise the energy they emanate.

Rob Potter is another one. To me he is like a person working in a slaughterhouse, killing animals, because "one has to earn ones living somehow". Cheer leading scammers as a job. You get to hear your own voice alot too. Couldn't get any better.

Michael E. Salla is another. A Ph D cheerleading the hopium peddler.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About PHONY AWAKENINGS, they are everywhere on the web...

And right now, as if on cue, we have this:

A Call For Awakening With The Ambassador

"we are standing in a time of transition..."

He goes on... to talk about Prophets who came "to liberate people from tyranny."

They did not come forward with phony Advance Funding schemes, asking for people for fees,

while lying about the extent of their resources.

People have seen through this guy, and he still comes back with "the same old, same old" nonsense.

Before the 10 minute mark, he is back to insulting his audience

Rada:

"The people who say you are repeating yourself, are not listening to your message." (haha)

Rada and Mikael, we are really tired of this. YOU are the ones who needs to look in the mirror.

Your old audience has learned discernment, and they will go on rejecting you,

unless and until you deliver on what you have promised. Stand up and deliver, or please keep quiet.

If you keep with the same message, the rejections will just get stronger.

Remember one year ago, Mikael said: "Judge me on what I do." That is what is happening now.

You have nothing to complain about.

I am watching how people discernment is slowly getting better... maybe

Those who were easily scammed by Hopium movements in the past are usually less willing to be scammed a second or third time.

There's a new thread about this - which shows how the scams get built, with Founders employing narcissitic Useful Idiots to enlist Sheeple into the scam:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20185

The scams talk about "saving humanity", but what makes them grow are fake titles (for the Useful Idiots), and promises of money and other tangible rewards for folowers

I do think that revealing the pattern, and showing what scams are underway is useful, and is an important mission of GEI's Acore section

========

Cindy K is following the classic pattern.

After growing her audience by pushing the Swissindo scam, and then suddenly turning on it...

She reveals in her latest video that she is launching a new website (presumably get free of the embarrassing Swissindo baggage), she also reveals towards

the end that she is now asking for contributions

Time to Rock & Roll (except I didn't go to bed last night)

The cheek of these failed Useful Idiots still amazes me.

I wonder how many of those she has fooled, will now work to take her effort down, so she will not fool a second group.

I think that's what is needed, Truth Warriors who will say: We won't get fooled again.

RVD suffers, while the Scam goes on and on...

merlinhadninelives

Back to your health that collapsed after almost a year of giving the Ambassador front stage center.. 24-7 with you available to him 24-7. A year where you hardly slept, a year where you didn't get up in the morning and say to the RDF or the Ambassador, 'Sorry, I'm tired, I'm sick, or I have other things to do.. nor did you make promises unfulfilled. Your video's bear witness to this reality. If you had wealth would you use a friend to work on overload to push your message, then upon his having a stroke and heart surgery, leave him alone to recover? Would you, if you had the funds, and your dear friend were losing his home, not provide him with an attorney? Would you stand by and see him lose his home? Would you not intervene and arrange for the pace-maker operation? Would you fail to get on a plane and come to your friends side if his family were abusing him?

+merlinhadninelives Wow! Wow!Yes, among other things, I am waiting for the Ambassador to keep promises he made at least a year ago.
There have been many delays. He was supposed to visit me in person this month, which is almost over now.

+paradoxman316 I agree with this persons comments...why do you keep investing time in someone who has not honored their word? Why would the ambassador make a statement that you would be reimbursed, and now, over a year past, and there has been no reimbursement? If he is not authorized to release funds, why would he make statements saying you will be reimbursed? If he has personal wealth and he is a true friend, why has he not reimbursed you personally?

+paradoxman316 Do you know how painful this is for all your friends and followers to see your hopes dashed by the Ambassador's broken promises? To see you getting ripped off everyday of any real peace? Its like watching you dangle on a meat hook for over a year left hanging out to dry...

+paradoxman316 Thank you for the reply. I hope you are feeling better today.It has been difficult for your daily YouTube followers aka 'friends without an agenda' to relate to your personal admiration and affinity with the Ambassador. He has spent countless hours speaking to you on the phone as a 'friend' drawing you closer to him, while, at the same, time profiling many of us wrongfully and pushing us away. This contrast is his choosing but it did enlist your total focus and loyalty.My comment to you is utterly sincere, simply taking your core focus and hopes, created by the Ambassador, and allowing him the grace to go forth and fulfill. I do hope he does...
+paradoxman316 : For Goodness sake, Ron : When are you going to start calling a spade, a spade ??
+joeDevo67 : I doubt he has much real wealth at all. There;s no evidence that he does, And there's plenty of evidence he is running a scam

Lost it?

Smiling Cindy has been busy "cranking out arrest warrants"

I think she might spend her time more fruitfully spinning a prayer wheel.

I really believe that she has lost her mind

The Last Pitch?
Present My Project Aug. 9, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_i2tpjnPQ

The Reverend R. goes on to explain why it is good to operate with stealth and subterfuge
"We (who have done pitches) are now like family. We spend HOURS together every week."
I bet that is productive time. (haha)

"There's been some confusion due to the other platforms that the Ambassador has spoke on. They were not TVOP."
So, ah, the promises he made elsewhere are not being honored?
And that's just "confusion", eh?

Sweetwater Spring 8 hours ago

+paradoxman316 Do you know how painful this is for all your friends and followers to see your hopes dashed by the Ambassador's broken promises? To see you getting ripped off everyday of any real peace? Its like watching you dangle on a meat hook for over a year left hanging out to dry...

Make it a good learning experience. Don't invest in empty promises, don't invest in charlatans, don't invest in your own illusory dreams of working quick fixes.

Don't put yourself on a meat hook, it hurts.

I really believe that she has lost her mind

Yes :) She gave it away to greed.

If you want to have a good laugh, and understand the psychological defense called "projection" :

then listen to Mikael, the fake "ambassador" call everyone else a fraud

Goldfish_Amba_zpsax3ndyih.jpg

The Ambassador Announces The Goldfish Report... and moves into self-parody

Goldfish_Amba2_zps9ndtkaqo.jpg

The latest threads and videos have been a real laugh!

Barking insane Cindi and her arrest warrants!!!!! Lol !!!!!

Dave Schmidt and his ramblings based on not a single provable fact and a history now of non performance ,lies and deceit.

He knows the games up and the cat is out of the bag!! So he goes off in sound bite tangents!!! Lol !!! Why does he not just get a proper job??

The Rev Rad who does an amazing impersonation of Jesus Christ in looks and actions,panders to his now exposed Ambassador and again had achieved nothing but worthless rhetoric some accelerated fee collecting and endless broken promises.What happened to the quiet Jubilee, oh I know it didn't happen surprise ,surprise!!

He promotes the Ambassador BML like some God and is clearly under his spell.BML is in some ego trip has no clue how to fund anything

but needs to keep those soundbites going before the game is truly proven as up.The TVOP is stringing people along with nonesense but the Goldfish!!! Flock to their every word.Any one in the real world of funding knows this is all BS.We have reached August 2015 and Noone is funded,nothing promised has ever happened,no timeline has been met. It's all BS!! With a coating of bait and switch and upfront fee fraud!!! Lol!!!!!

I tend to agree sandie27. There's so much disinformation around which is designed to confuse and pre-occupy us with BS. I try to dump the deceives quickly so as not to waste my time, anyone that waffles on and says nothing is likely to be a deceiver, in my view.

Smily Cindy is still making Videos claiming that she is changing tbe world by getting her brain-dead followers to sign her silly petitions. She keeps showing how many states she has where "someone has signed" and thinks that is somehow meaningful.

What is a lawful Court of Settlement?

She will not listen to sense... and just continues pouring out her nonsense in daily videos.

Comments from under her video:

Cindy...been watching your stuff for a long time, and I agree with most things you say. However, I have a hard time believing that the feds are going to give up power because you say so. Who is going to arrest judges, cops, politicians...
Rise Together Yesterday 1:20 PM
+frphilia To be perfectly honest, frphillia, I have grown weary of answering this question over and over and over again over the years. If you watch my vids, you know.
Friar Newborg Yesterday 2:54 PM
+frphilia : You gotta wonder... Why is she answering the question again and again while nothing happens. I know someone who claims to have sent her four forged signatures. She seems not to notice, and not to care. BTW, if you could make law by having one person from one state sign something. Then such laws could be easily overturned, by a different one person from one state signing an opposing law. If you think about it, this method of making law would be a formula for chaos, and would quickly make things much worse, much more confusing than they are today.
I am Yesterday 3:01 PM
+Friar Newborg The reason you see nothing happening is because you fail to act. It is our (humanities) personal responsibility. We need to come together before anything can happen. Are you being responsible, are you involved with action handing out the cease and desist orders? If not, you have no room to criticize. 
Friar Newborg Yesterday 3:07 PM
I see plenty of changes. Much is happening. But Cindy's fantasies (and yours?) have nothing to do with those changes. Do you actually have others around you, who confirm your worldview? I mean real flesh and blood people? I truly doubt it

TPTB are now the TPTW, or are they just scamming us?

TPTB.png

This is the trail of a conversation from RVD channel...

Friar N:

"There will be no WW3!" This is not news exactly, but it is an assessment from someone who uses intuition, and also thorough research. i have been following her for sometime, and she has made accurate geopolitical assessments. She is Lada Ray, a Russian women who has lived in the West and worked in finance, while developing her psychic skills. Here is what she says :: "I can tell you with absolute certainty that together, we have averted the worst outcome! The absolute worst outcome would have been a global war – the last war for this human civilization...

""There will be no WW3!" "
If she is right, this is fantastic news!
It is frightening, to read the news everyday. It sounds like someone wants War

+UniversityOf Truth NO WW3!!! YES YES Yes.
Someone is trying to scare us to lower our collective energy field because the powers that were are in deep doo doo, and they are pulling out all the stops. Dont fall for it Man doesnt anyone else here feel the tremendous shift in energy lately???

Friar N:

I hear that a lot: "the powers that were are in deep doo doo, and they are pulling out all the stops."

But when you drill down, there is nothing there. We don't even know who they are - so how can we know if "they" are really in trouble, or are playing a bigger game, to push the game onto one group, so they can replace them with another group of new puppets. Hence my long interest is getting some real data from the Amba - which he never gave. Is he an old puppet, a new puppet, or just an opportunistic scammer? Do we really know? I honestly would like to hear some thoughts on this.

haha - guess what? She's b-a-a-a-ck !

AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF

Time to retrieve those old pitchforks?

She's identified an abandoned, and uncompleted 50-room hotel in Morocco,

where she wants to launch her new "Great IAm" religion.

I suppose she reckons that she can name herself a goddess, and extract worship from people.

I have an idea:

+ she can record a reality TV series, and

+ It could be a cross between a re-make of the classic film, Idiocracy, and Big Brother

+ Where people can perform sex magic (per the old sex love bus tour of 2012-13), and

+ Audition to become priests and priestesses for the "Great IAm" religion

A Looong show... and TVOP has a new moderator, Louisa

GoldFish Report No 1, with the Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family and Team Members of TVOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_EVGhzSm6Y

They start off, looking at the family of the new President of the European Union

Donald-Tusk_3022302b.jpg

("the head of many goldfishes here in Europe") : Actually, the President of the European Council

"No democracy, but we are traumaticizing people about the lack of Democracy"

What the Ambassador does not explain is:

There is, simply, no President of the European Union as a whole: each of its institutions has its own President. Each one is chosen by the members of the institution concerned, except the Council, whose Presidency rotates automatically among Member States, and the Commission, whose President is elected by the European Parliament. In protocol (ceremonial) terms, it is the President of the Parliament who comes first, as it is the only directly elected institution and is listed first in the treaties.

The question of whether the European Council or Commission President is more important has been potent since the former's creation by Lisbon. Both attend international summits and since 2010 the Commission president has started to deliver State of the Union addresses, modelled after the US President's.[3] It is sometimes suggested that the two posts should be merged

==

> wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Union

It seems typical, that the Ambassador mixes Truth and Misinformation, to support his agenda - that's HOW he operates.

He does not give the whole truth !

Goldfish Report is a very good name for the Ambassador's spooning of spin :

He wants to keep people in a little world, isolated from Truth (deleting truth-telling posts), and

feeding them little scraps of misinformation. Wake up people !

Face the facts as usual it's all TALK!!!

TALK is CHEAP!

Nobody has been funded,not one promise has been met,no timeline has ever been satisfied.But fees have been charged.

Rev Rad and TVOP.

BML the AMB.

Dave Schmidt latest video 19th August more spin and generalised rhetoric.

The above people are not life's winners why would anyone trust a word they say or take advice from them?

There is clearly mental health issues in a lot of the rhetoric.Cindie etc.

Best to stay clear of this lot.

It's a cult and living off the naivety of the many!!!

Brainwashers.com!!

This is heading as always to the Boulevard of Broken Dreams!!

Face the facts as usual it's all TALK!!!

TALK is CHEAP!

Nobody has been funded,not one promise has been met,no timeline has ever been satisfied.But fees have been charged.

Rev Rad and TVOP.

BML the AMB.

Dave Schmidt latest video 19th August more spin and generalised rhetoric.

The above people are not life's winners why would anyone trust a word they say or take advice from them?

There is clearly mental health issues in a lot of the rhetoric.Cindie etc.

Best to stay clear of this lot.

It's a cult and living off the naivety of the many!!!

Brainwashers.com!!

This is heading as always to the Boulevard of Broken Dreams!!

People must be really exhausted with the TVOP spin.

And they hardly respond to Truth-telling...

My posts are now being deleted on the Modwiz125 channel, and so the lead post below was made instead on RVD's channel

VIDEO: 08-18-15 - WATCHING MY FAMILY FALL APART

The Ambassador is back in a new Goldfish report - almost one hour long. It seems to be a mix of truth, and half-facts. His usual habit.
Are people still listening? I think he should be saying something about where the funding is that he has promised... He charged people to pitch their plans - where is his side of the bargain?

+George Lincoln : What I find weird, is that he does not address his audience - people who know the Media is lying, and have probably known that for years.
He seems to address people who are still asleep. A&A folk want BETTER information than he is giving, evidence instead of half-truths. They also want to hear what can be done. Buying into a channel with half-truths is not going to help anyone. Even the people on the call, sound ready for something more. Not half truths: calling the automatically rotating President of the European Council, the President of the European Union. It is not the same thing. It is just more spin. Let's hear some actual truth, Mikael, or please be quiet.

People must be really exhausted with the TVOP spin.

And they hardly respond to Truth-telling.

The viewers on RVD's channel must get it by now.

"Dave Schmidt latest video 19th August more spin and generalised rhetoric."

Dave Schmidt realizes there's a problem - people don't buy into his old Lies anymore

Aug. 19th, Creating Our Shift and Change

"I don't know if I will have any money..."

He suggests... A new and higher form of... (scamming? perhaps)

He sees all his lies and exaggerations as "a form of theater"

He puts his performance out there, and "becomes the audience" to see who will buy in.

His whole approach sidesteps any issues of morality and responsibility

What benefit has anyone had from knowing or listening to Schmidt?

The failed politician with his five star hotel trips to China on the seminar cash!

His continuous lies and deceit and broken promises and deadlines.

His fake Ambassador and the girlfriend Charla who rakes up a huge credit card bill and then brags about how to catch those

she borrowed from.I bet the credit card bills were full of luxuries bought from the Cabal based businesses they so decry!!

DS is in the arena of self interest and misguided ego! He is morally bankrupt he is a liar pure and simple!! He has not told the truth!

What we want to see is real philanthropy from him not smart talk.

His face says it all he looks tired and the eyes have lost their sparkle he knows he is getting nowhere.

Also I am sure shortly there will be many of his flock wanting to know what happened to the fee based promises he made.His promotion of TVOP which he no longer mentions and that people are being funded,conveniently forgotten!!

There are so many talkers out there.

What we need is doers!!!!!

Yes. I agree.

Dave talks about Love and Forgiveness, while actually promoting scams, fast money, and not paying one's debts.

Frankly, he is a "spiv" (British term), and a con-artist.

He has learned an actors trick to keep himself from facing the consequences of his actions.

But I do think the Law of karma will not be so easily fooled by him

MORE SPIN, No Answer, No explanations....

GoldFish Report No. 2, The Voice of the Dragon, Uncut and Uncensored

Published on Aug 19, 2015

The Ambassador is uncut and uncensored in The GoldFish Report No. 2, with panelists from the TVOP team, having candid conversation on topics that effect our world.

The GoldFish Report: Out of The GoldFish Bowl and into the Sea of Greater Awareness.

(What was SOLD as a charitable enterprize, which paradoxically charged fees to hear pitches, has now turned into a channel for whining about how muslims are mistreated. I really think those poor people whose money was taken deserve an explanation, Don't you !)

... The following comments were posted on RVD's channel:

Do you want Free Speech? (since Modwiz deletes so many comments...)
I am changing the name of my playlist to: "The Goldfish Ambassador : Will hard questions ever be answered?" : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqLtjOAAKuWyh6P-YtNV7KteEzJETTip
Do people need or want a place where they can may honest comments, and ask hard questions, without being called "trolls", or finding their comments deleted? The very heavy spin that TVOP offers up, is almost like a political campaign in a communist country.
+merlinhadninelives : the financial "help" from the Ambassador would only be fair compensation for all the early help that Ron gave him - before we saw that the Ambassador does not deliver on promises
+George Lincoln : I agree. How can people have any confidence in the Amba, when he has not even kept a 1-year old promise to cover Ron's expenses? I find it unbelievable how naive people are. I am listening to the GF Report, and just heard Louise say: "You need to use discernment." Hey, I agree with that. But where's the discernment in the TVOP exercise? I see none.
They should welcome Hard Questions, answer them, and put the Q&A in a FAQ's section. Then the hostility to this project would go way down. If they cannot answer legitimate questions, then TVOP has a problem of credibility that is going unaddressed, and that is exactly where this project stands in my mind.
Ambassador is busy preaching about sex* on modwiz' channel. lmao... i haven't watched the entire b.s. off course but come across a phrase where he is whining about some sex stuff people putting his nose. he might be watching so much hollywood celebs these days including spoiled kids etc... i don't see stuff like these? noone puts it in front of my nose either. choose what to watch wisely mr. dragontard then you don't have to whine about things you have deprived of. omg wtf im saying
+terrapin You just coined a new phrase: Drgontard.. never ever heard that world before.. Good grief, discussions about sex*, now they want to know who's what sexually? Sounds like a new sandwich at McDonalds... I suppose there are fishtards too. Better watch my language here because even the world 'sandwich' could be construed as sexual then censored or approved by the TVoP as acceptable and something God created that we must all be tolerant of... in the meantime, I think that sex between goldfish is heterosexual and hardly something to carry on a conversation about, lest the projects being funded become impregnated with something the Ambassador is intolerant of: tarter sauce.
+terrapin : I recall a very awkward conversation that the Ambassador had with Ron and others - where he put a woman on the spot, and proposed marriage to her. What happened with that proposal? Was it another promise unkept!
*Goodness me: The Amba was talking about having sex with a goat, and marrying a goat. What a strange example.
Personally, I care less about that strange practice, than the notion that a married goat might gain access to medical care and other state benefits through a bizarre marriage like that

The Goldfish Ambassador schools his fish-brained followers, in Report #3

The GoldFish Report No 3, Red Alert North Korea in Full Readiness for War : Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5czHxwN2e8o&list=PLEqLtjOAAKuWyh6P-YtNV7KteEzJETTip&index=1

There is so much wrong with this silly "report" - which just a roundtable of opinions - I don't know where to start!

+ They have set up the video with a very misleading headline

+ Is North Korea about to go to war? I doubt it. They have a pattern of attention-grabbing dramas

+ The woman does not know what "false flag" means

+ "Let's make Love, Not War!". "Let's focus on the love energy... hug each other"

Eh... Nothing Sanjay says ever makes much sense, if you listen carefully

+ Modwiz thinks he has identified a silver lining in the cloud and the GFR is unique in bringing this out:

Positive news that is coming out in September is going to be covered up with violence and maybe a war

+ The Ambassador claims that "A Jubilee has already happened... $15 Trillion was released" (Nonsense!),

but that no one has noticed - (that's because he is wrong - nothing happened.)

+ "None of the bad things would happen if women were in charge", says one of the women, who seems

to be blissfully unaware of the existence of Hillary Clinton

If you want to listen to self-important group of Morons discuss their fantasies, then this report is for you !

Archived