Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Maybe the good reverend is now On the Run...

runaway-tortoise-ap-1-060114.jpg?w=650

... trying to avoid some jail time.

Perhaps he is wishing he had done some greater Due Dilligence on the Amba before getting involved.

The RR admits here that he is a master Mason, but stopped paying dues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUe7oo3_zzQ

That old podcast must seem very innocent now... to him and others.

I Warned him then:

(As I listen, I wrote this): Mod/Rada., you have added much to the Dragon story, but I have to wonder how much was there already, and how much has come from your own creativity. There's room for creative thinking on the DF, certainly. But how will we know which is which?
By the way, I am far from a Royalist. Just look at Prince Andrew and his alleged (pedo) behavior. Should taxpayers really be asked to support his living arrangements?. My message to all of the royalists and those who have benefitted from our parasitic financial system, would mimic that of the Amba: "Remit and Surrender!" But remit to whom? Back to a legacy group of elites? I don't think so. How about: Power to the people!
I think we need to get on with learning how to govern ourselves, and not continue following the leadership of elite bloodlines. The first step, is to understand how our present economic system allows the cabal to reap and harvest wealth of everyone on the planet. Complaints run high, but analysis of our reality has been weak.
(More): Yes, The "Mandate from Heaven" means that the leaders have the support and will of the people behind them. In China, if they lose that, the leadership knows they may soon lose their position. This is the natural antidote to tyranny and corrupt dictatorship.
(More): My understanding sitting in HK, is that the Ghost cities in China are owned mostly by private investors, who want to reap a return by renting them out, or reselling at a profit. Chinese property prices have risen so relentlessly that many private investors have the philosphy: Build it, and they will come. They expect the ghost cities to fill up eventually, and maybe they are right. I do not think they will be willing to let people live in their homes for free.
(More): The Huge wealth claims of hundreds of trillions are almost certainly false. And I say that as someone who has done his homework, and can discuss my research in minute detail, if anyone was interested in that. Bizarrely, I find that people will accept or reject the DF's claims based on emotional "resonance", but they have little interest in examining the actual evidence.
This frustrates me.
/ the Wisdom from research was evident, even back then.
But the good Reverend ignored it, letting his ego push him into a relationship with the Amba.
He made his own bed ! Now he can sleep in it, /

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The RDF story .. .. .. if we assume its a story.. ..

then now we can see who is telling the story.. so a question arises..

Who is the producer of the Red Dragon Story?

so.. IMO.. as we see it today the RDF story can be broken down into 'simple scam' or 'complex scam' ...

(the simplified logic framed thinking is used as a means of communicating the concept.. but it's not the complete concept or context)

We are left to our own assumptions when looking at the Red Dragon Family(RDF) story.

So for arguments sake.. let's take the following assumptions and see where it goes.

Starting assumption:

That there is a Red Dragon Family and the Mr Ambassador is NOT representative of the real Red Dragon Family.

ok ok ok then:

Q1) Why haven't the real red dragon family dealt with this imposter Mr Ambassador (Mr ABA) and his little wizard ?

A1) They could but they don't care = unlikely

A2) They can't because they cannot locate DS or Radagast, Crystal G or Mr ABA = unlikely

A3) They can't because the people behind this story (the producers) are powerful enough to evade the real RDF family = unlikely

so IMO this leads into two lines of logic framed thinking:

B1) These people here are the real deal and Mr ABA is no fraud etc. = unlikely

B2) There people here are NOT real and Mr ABA is fraud and is therefore not friendly. = likely

(perhaps the friendly dragon's are pink.. who cares? I've never seen one. I have seen my vegetable garden, that is real)

so B2 would mean either:

C1) there is a Red Dragon Family and it NOT entirely friendly and this story has a complex purpose. = likely

C2) there maybe a Red Dragon Family but it does not feel it needs to outwardly defend its name in the western ALT media scene from these fraudster using there name. = unlikely

C3) there is no Red Dragon Family (to defend its good name) and this story has a complex purpose over and above what we are aware of. = likely

C4) there is no Red Dragon Family (to defend its good name) and this story is a simple scam to score some fees etc. = unlikely

C5) there is no Red Dragon Family (to defend its good name) and this story is a complex scam to score allot of money etc. = likely (but again why no bust yet?)

so B2 (C1,C2,C3) would also mean:

-The TVoP is a setup that is primarily designed to give (false) kudos the falsified Mr ABA and create the entire notion of the RDF in the process etc.

i.e. TVoP is means to the RDF story.. NOT the story. (and our Belief in the story has some wealth to the producer of the story.. we might not be able to know what is wealth or benefit is.. from our position.. the lie is different at every level.. sux that!)

-TVoP is what births the idea of the RDF..(our belief in it) so we are likely to see some projects get funded.. but obviously there will be something dodgy going on with this crew because the entire way they operate is dodgy.. (so if you have never been ripped off if your life.. this is a great place to start... IMO)

so B2 (C4,C5) would mean:

-The TVoP the means to the end.. the end being just to scam people out of their $$, idea's and potentially out of the business itself.

the whole thing is a fee collection scam, or some business scam on a large scale.. I am not so sure.. it seem like a allot of effort and seriously stupid place to try and do it.. (still could be now I mention stupid) .. So personally I tend to think there is more to this operation then a simple scam.. maybe an IP scam too.. because if it was a simple scam then why haven't they been busted yet .. it is obvious and their shit is showing now, something is clearly up, this is not right etc. ? So surely by now they would have been busted by the officials.

-If we do see some arrests etc.. it would be a first I would think.. ?

so

With all the time that has been spent in the setup and the establishment of this story I am thinking this is a complex story with complex motives and profits... it seems like propaganda to me.. government run (or allowed) propaganda... but if that is the case it is a really bad job of it... so.. ? I make the assumption that Radagast the smiley wizard is fully OUT-RIGHT acting.. it is scripted by someone and he acts the script etc, he play his part.. but he is bull-shitting everyone and he thinks he is clever by doing just that.. IMO, so if we take this assumption then it (this RDF story) is well thought out and well planned out, right.. the execution was and will be sloppy tho and now they are sprung basically.. more and more people will view their action's in a different light then the one 'they' have cast on themselves !

and

If it is a simple money based scam on the truth seeking communities it is an extraordinary scam.. and I don't see how they expect to get away with it.. ? there is only 4 or 5 of them and shit loads of people in the truth seeking and truth building communities so they basically going to jail at some stage.. IMO.. (dumb plan born of serious arrogance !)

so time will tell... for those people that made it through this post.. congratulations and cheers :-) ..

For the peps reading this who are B1) believers.. good luck! ( check out https://plus.google.com/s/%23RDFlogo )

I have other posts regarding the RDFstory at https://plus.google.com/s/%23RDFstory

In mean time.. I hope your vege garden is looking better :-)

This latest rhetoric from the Ambassador is now revealing the road to the Boulevard of broken dreams.They will lead people a merry dance ,very expensive trips at applicants own expense to HK,problems and red tape to open the bank accounts over there.Then promise after promise,followed by missed deadlines conditions you can never meet and after all that no funding but lawyers well paid fees received by various third parties and then they will cease contact. Anyone who travels will be met with ego and bravado,big talk and shown fake confirmations of money and when they return no funds!!!

Best advice dump the Ambassador and RDF now!!!!

If you have a really good project then pass this on to real and transparent Venture capital Investors who will consider it on an open and transparent basis.At least you will know who you are really involved with.It will follow proper business acumen lines!!

The TVOP is an amatuer route with people clearly being duped along into yet another advance fee scam!!!

The above and below is the reply to a message to FIU file that was passed on to me.

The individual has paid fees to TVOP and found out that the current rhetoric of the Ambassador is that projects over 1,000,000 USD the applicants must make a trip at their own expenses to HK open a bank account and go meet the RDF.

My reply is based that the FIU are investigating many scams where the next request is for the parties to travel abroad,open foreign bank accouns.Not only has funding never ever emanted from these scams but they serve as delay tactics and open the projects up to money laundering.

Surely before the gullible travel to HK they need to know the funds really exist.What often then happens is fake bank proof is provided to placate the applicant that all is OK.

FIU said that this scenario ticks every box in the NWO project funding arena!!!!

Be careful!!!!!

Today 11:42 AM

This latest rhetoric from the Ambassador is now revealing the road to the Boulevard of broken dreams.They will lead people a merry dance ,very expensive trips at applicants own expense to HK,problems and red tape to open the bank accounts over there.Then promise after promise,followed by missed deadlines conditions you can never meet and after all that no funding but lawyers well paid fees received by various third parties and then they will cease contact. Anyone who travels will be met with ego and bravado,big talk and shown fake confirmations of money and when they return no funds!!!

Best advice dump the Ambassador and RDF now!!!!

If you have a really good project then pass this on to real and transparent Venture capital Investors who will consider it on an open and transparent basis.At least you will know who you are really involved with.It will follow proper business acumen lines!!

The TVOP is an amatuer route with people clearly being duped along into yet another advance fee scam!!!

Thanks, Keymaker. That was a most interesting post.
By eliminating unlikely possibilities, you come to the LIKELY probability that:
TVOP is a complex scam, unlikely or unable (so far) to do any real funding, but despie this: still collecting upfront fees as long as it can maintain a certain amount of credibility from those seeking money.

You may well be right, and Sandie too, that -
No people seeking money for their projects will receive ever it, and the HOOPS that fund-seekers are
asked to go through will just get more and more elaborate.

Having said that, here are some pieces that i think do not fit into the puzzle yet:
+ Why does the Amba make expensive trips all around the world to generate relatively modest amounts of fees collected?
+ What organization did DS meet with in HK and China? Surely the small amounts of fees they have generated (perhaps $10,000 -$20,000) were not enough to fund the Amba's travel and setting up a fake DF organization in China (and maybe also in Hong Kong)?

Before I explore another complex possibility, let me mention some places I have gone to research this very strange story:

+ David Wilcock and Neil Keenan, who "broke" the story of the Dragon family involvement in a "Trillion Dollar scam",
+ Ben Fulford, who has spoken of the White Dragons, Ming Dynasty wealth, and efforts to overthrow the cabal
+ Dr Joseph Farrell who has speculated that Gold bonds may be part of a "secret system of finance" that was used to finance a secret space program
+ Richard Dolan and Catherine Austin Fitts who have revealed how a deep state/military industrial complex, and breakaway civilization has been financed thru drug trade, mortgage bond fraud, and maybe Farrell's secret system of finance
+ History which suggests ties between some wealthly families, China, Opium trade, and today's drug trade
+ Some private contacts that I have made here in Hong Kong, which back up stories that some Chinese families believe "their" historical wealth (and gold) has been taken by the US government, or someone posing as the US government, in return for Gold bonds which were supposed to mature after some decades. But there has been real difficulty in cashing those bonds
+ My own research which suggests that many wealthy families have their wealth tied up in "tax-efficient" trusts which gives descendents of those families limited ability to tap their wealth, and trustees ("holders"?) have an enormous influence over how that wealth is doled out.
=== ===

DW_646x220-logo_master.jpg

After my research and much thinking, I offer the following hypotheses:

1/ Wealthy families with Chinese, Asian and/or Jewish roots have vast sums tied up in shadowy trusts that are managed by people who now longer follow their instructions. The beneficiaries have little control of the wealth, and are at risk of getting cut out, if they do not follow the dictates of the trustees, or their family elders.

2/ Large amounts of wealth got diverted into Gold bond schemes prior to ww2, and the bonds have certain elements that make them very difficult to redeem. (Those who are supposedly able to redeem them, seem to have a requirement that most of wealth paid out on these old gold bonds must go towards worthy humanitarian projects.)

3/ These wealthy families have hired western people to assist them in getting back funds tied up in the gold bond schemes. Perhaps they think the westerners will be better able to negotiate with banker/Trustees, or with those who say they can redeem Gold bonds.

4/ Gold bonds were issued in bearer form, but mere bearers are unable to redeem them, Instead some validity must be established. Claims of true ownership of the bonds are hard to prove, and the gold that was taken, may have been sold, or shifted away (even off planet!) so the gold is not sitting with the bond issues as collateral, it may have disappeared somewhere, (perhaps even off planet.) Consequently, it has been nearly impossible to get any money from these bonds

5/ Families who believe they are entitled to this disputed wealth, are trying to demonstrate their genuine-ness of their ownership claims in various ways - such as by making noise (on the web), and setting up organizations like Swissindo and TVOP which they hope will develop a large following, so they can point to their organization to say" "This shows we are legitimate" and "We plan to give the wealth to those with worthy humanitarian projects. (I am suspicious that these donor organizations are mere window dressing for those who want to hold onto most of the wealth if/when they can cash the gold bonds they may hold, or be able to vacuum up.)

6/ The Ambassador himself has repeatedly said: "REMIT AND SURRENDER", by which he means: others should remit to him and the Red Dragons "their" funds, and/or return gold bonds to him and the red dragons. He wants to first establish his legitimacy and then grab the wealth that he might get as someone seen to be a genuine owner of bonds. If he cashed them, he may or may not pass substantial funds to those projects whom are waiting for it.

If my speculation is accurate, the "Ambassador" may be on a thin leash, with limited funds from the family (Maybe enough to do some extensive travel and stay in some nice hotels, but not to actually fund projects), and his main role may be to create the proper appearance that he represents a historical Chinese family with real standing, and a legitimate claim on Gold bonds, who also has an organization around him that has legitimate and promising humanitarian projects to fund. However, since he lacks the "heft" of real funds, he has had to boostrap TVOP into existence using volunteers, and the limited funding he can generate from "advance fees" paid by gullible funds-seekers.

EXCELLENT POSTS - revealing the nature of the Amba and TVOP operation

- Can be seen at the Bottom of Page Four : from Keymaker, Sandie27 and myself

DragonWealth_zpsapqxoots.jpg: Is it real?

Excerpt from my last post:

After extensive research, I offer the following hypotheses:

1/ Wealthy families with Chinese, Asian and/or Jewish roots have vast sums tied up in shadowy trusts that are managed by people who now longer follow their instructions. The beneficiaries have little control of the wealth, and are at risk of getting cut out, if they do not follow the dictates of the trustees, or their family elders.
2/ Large amounts of wealth got diverted into Gold bond schemes prior to ww2, and the bonds have certain elements that make them very difficult to redeem. (Those who are supposedly able to redeem them, seem to have a requirement that most of wealth paid out on these old gold bonds must go towards worthy humanitarian projects.)
3/ These wealthy families have hired western people to assist them in getting back funds tied up in the gold bond schemes. Perhaps they think the westerners will be better able to negotiate with banker/Trustees, or with those who claim that they can redeem Gold bonds.
4/ Gold bonds were issued in bearer form, but mere bearers are unable to redeem them, Instead some validity must be established. Claims of true ownership of the bonds are hard to prove, and the gold that was taken, may have been sold, or shifted away (even off planet!) so the gold is not sitting with the bond issues as collateral, it may have disappeared somewhere, (perhaps even off planet.) Consequently,
it has been nearly impossible to get any money from these bonds
5/ Families who believe they are entitled to this disputed wealth, are trying to demonstrate their genuine-ness of their ownership claims in various ways - such as by making noise (on the web), and setting up organizations like Swissindo and TVOP which they hope will develop a large following, so they can point to their organization to say" "This shows we are legitimate" and "We plan to give the wealth to those with worthy humanitarian projects. (I am suspicious that these donor organizations are mere window dressing for those who want to hold onto most of the wealth if/when they can cash the gold bonds they may hold, or be able to vacuum up.)
6/ The Ambassador himself has repeatedly said: "REMIT AND SURRENDER", by which he means: others should remit to him and the Red Dragons "their" funds, and/or return gold bonds to him and the red dragons. He wants to first establish his legitimacy and then grab the wealth that he might get as someone seen to be a genuine owner of bonds. If he cashed them, he may or may not pass substantial funds to those projects whom are waiting for it.

If my speculation is accurate, the ABA may be on a thin leash, with limited funds from the family (May enough to do some elaborate travel and stay in some nice hotels, but not too fund projects), and his main role may be to create the appearance that he represents a historical Chinese family with real standing...

=== ===

Btw, TVOP would not be the first time that well-meaning dupes were used as window dressing

Foreign delegates were "used as bait", and never got their travel expenses back:
Swissindo: Foreign delegates, are they "window dressing"? :

The Video suggested:
"If you think I am wrong, please post your evidence here."
No one has come up with anything to refute my comments. So they stand, I believe.

> Link to here: http://tinyurl.com/DragonWealth : (note; 1,325 hits)

REALITY Check

There's a film that shows clearly how these wealthy families keep their descendents on a tight leash.

It is called: All Good Things

All Good Things 2010 Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZcHnwqkuQ

All Good Things Review! Movie Irv Reviews the Ryan Gosling Thriller

The truth about Robert Durst (called "David Marks" in the film)

Robert Alan Durst (born April 12, 1943) is a son of New York City real estate mogul Seymour Durst and a brother of commercial developer Douglas Durst. He came to media attention in the 1980s when his wife disappeared, and again in the early 2000s when he was the subject of a multi-state manhunt and acquittal for murder.

. . .

On his 30th birthday in 1973, Durst married Kathleen McCormack. Durst divorced her in 1990, eight years after her disappearance, claiming spousal abandonment. On December 11, 2000, shortly before Susan Berman was murdered in Los Angeles, Durst married Debrah Lee Charatan. According to The New York Times, the couple briefly shared a Fifth Avenue apartment in 1990 but "have never lived together as husband and wife." Durst once told his sister that it was "a marriage of convenience"; "I wanted Debbie to be able to receive my inheritance, and I intended to kill myself", Durst said in a 2005 deposition. Charatan currently lives with one of Durst's lawyers, Steven I. Holm
. . .
Media have variously reported Durst's financial status as "real estate baron", "rich scion", "millionaire", "multimillionaire", and "billionaire". The Durst family's real estate holdings are worth more than $4 billion, but his brother Douglas was in control of the company beginning in 1994, shortly before their father's death. From about 1994 to 2006, Robert Durst waged a legal campaign to gain greater control of the trust and family fortune. During that time he received $2 million a year from the family trust. In 2006 the case was settled, with Robert Durst giving up any interest in the Durst family properties and trusts in exchange for a one-time payment of about $65 million. It is unknown how much of that went to legal fees and taxes. Durst was still active in real estate; he reportedly sold two properties in 2014 for $21.15 million after purchasing them in 2011 for $8.65 million. At the time of his 2015 arrest in New Orleans, the FBI estimated Durst's net worth at approximately $100 million; The New York Times estimated his net worth at $110 million.

wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Durst

In the film, Robert Marks is told by his father: "She will never be one of us" about his non-tribal fiancee and future wife. He set up a health food store with his wife, and later is convinced to come back to NYC to be part of the family business. He is kept on a short leash, and we he proves too unpredictable to suit his father, he is cut off, and his brother becomes the main heir to the family fortune. When the wife tries to rebel by having a child, she too is cut off... and later disappears.

Good info & hypotheses...(minus the insults & degradation which I think are never necessary to make a point --- respect inspire faith and hope that can lead to a change of heart.)

'till the truth is made fully transparent to the public, all these comments are speculative but can be part of a fraction of the truth. Always keep in mind that the RDF and the Ambassador, despite all their faults and shady history, may be genuine and are out to help us as best that they can right now. I think once the gold backed currencies will be re-instated, America and the Western countries might be one of the most impoverished nations. We will need some help from other countries.

I would like to bring forth some more history that suggest the origin of these gold trust, its purpose, and the so call "M1" that we are hearing about. To preserve the context of this article, I've included the paragraph that brings the role of China and Russia who are currently overthrowing "Mystery[secret] Babylon".

This extraction is written by Stephen Jones and the full article can be found here. Stephen was the son of a missionary couple who was raised in the Philippine. Afterwards, throughout his life, Stephen kept good ties with the Philippines knowing lots of their history.

Anyway, the following extract may give you other pieces of the puzzle and key words to further your investigation. The underlines are my emphasis.

Something worth mentioning is King Solomon had 700 wives by which were foreign princesses of all the different nations, producing a child with them to send them off back as "ambassadors" in their countries like it was done with Queen Sheba. Solomon was on a mission to unite the world. ........................ Blessings!

================================================================

The Kings of the East

The actual overthrow of Mystery Babylon is taking place even now at the hands of the kings of the east. These “kings” are mentioned in Rev. 16:12,

12 And the sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the east.

This “bowl” (of wine) is poured out by the sixth angel to prepare the way for the seventh angel that overthrows Babylon in the next verses. Drying up the Euphrates was the manner in which the Medes and Persians overthrew the original city of Babylon.

John understood this and wrote that we would see a similar overthrow of Mystery Babylon at the end of the age after all the beast empires and their extensions had come to a full end. Since we are now at the time of the end, we should look around and see how this is being fulfilled. We should also look to see which nations from the east are opposing the Babylonian west—in particular, the banking system. Banks are also the boundaries of rivers.

It is clear that China and Russia are God’s new “kings of the east,” which He has raised up like Cyrus and Darius to overthrow Babylon and to set us free.

This is taking the form of a conflict between two distinct monetary systems. The Babylonian banking system that took control of the US monetary system in 1914 through the Federal Reserve Bank is now being undermined by an asset-backed banking system advocated by China and Russia.

For this reason, those nations who see that the gold standard is returning to the economic world are purchasing as much gold as they can at current low prices. The US government backs a fiat currency, where money is created out of nothing and has value only according men’s “faith” in it. They are working to keep the price of gold low in order to make the US dollar look relatively valuable.

This only makes it easier for other nations to buy more gold, and thus we see a huge amount of gold being drained from the Western countries, as it flows east. At some point there will be no more gold to sell to the buyers, and that will be the crisis point. We are near that point today.

King Solomon’s Mines

Scripture tells us that King Solomon mined gold from “Ophir,” and brought back 450 talents and 666 talents of gold (2 Chron. 8:18; 9:13). In 1 Kings 9:28 we read that 420 talents of gold were brought from Ophir. Obviously, many mining expeditions were sent out from Ezion-geber on the Red Sea (1 Kings 9:26) to bring gold from the Indonesia, Borneo, the Philippines, and other countries in the Far East.

Over and beyond this, the Queen of Sheba gave him 120 talents of gold (2 Chron. 8:9). Solomon used some of the gold to build the temple and its vessels.

What most people do not realize, however, is that Solomon did not bring all of the gold back to Jerusalem. Most of it was stored in what is now Indonesia, and it was overseen by one of Solomon’s sons who began a ruling dynasty. Their descendants today are the Majapahit tribe. Their capital was the city of Solo, named after Solomon.

Many years later there was a Majapahit Empire, based on the island of Java, from 1293-1527 A.D. Of course, Java is pronounced “Yahwah.” The influx of Islam during that time caused them to move east from Solo to Bali, “Little Java” about the year 1500.

During this time also, they earned a huge amount of gold from the sale of spices to China and later to Europe.

There is much history about Solomon mining gold in the Far East. That is also where the Solomon Islands got its name. There is a large gold mine there even today. According to the guardians of this gold—which has been accumulating for thousands of years—it was established by Solomon and was to be used at the end of the age “for the betterment of mankind.” We know it as building the Kingdom.

In the past 500 years, as the European explorers came into contact with the Far East, they soon heard rumors of huge stockpiles of gold in the Far East and in China. Naturally, they wanted to find it and take it for themselves, much like the Spanish conquerors did in Central and South America.

The guardians of the wealth eventually moved much of the gold through the Sulu Sea to the Philippines. It is estimated that about 80% of the gold is in the Philippines, awaiting the time when the Western bankers lose their power, and this gold can be used to rebuild the world that Babylon has impoverished through its debt-money system.

Another source of the Philippine gold traces back to the Mongol empire in the 13th century. Their conquests in Asia made them the largest empire in history, stretching from the Pacific Ocean to Eastern Europe and to Baghdad. They brought with them inventions like the printing press and gunpowder, which the Europeans adopted. But they also took back with them a lot of gold.

In time this gold, known as the White Mongolian Account, was brought to the Philippines for safekeeping and put in the hands of King Bernardo Carpio of Luzon (the island where Manila is located). He has since been relegated to the legends category, making him the supposed cause of earthquakes. But at one time he was a real person.

In the 19th century, the Filipino hero, Jose Rizal, was studying ophthalmology in Madrid in Spain when he was given the White Vatican Account. This was another very large gold account which he was to oversee.

Many of the wars in the past few centuries have been fought over these gold treasures. Though governments always give the people other reasons for their wars, they were really trying to conquer land where they believed the gold was hidden. This includes World War II.

Unification to M1

About the year 1750 the dynastic elders of 128 families realized that they could not fulfill their destiny as long as they were splintered by family interests. So they agreed upon a plan to begin an interbreeding program. One family’s son married another family’s daughter for some generations until finally in the year 1901 “M1” was born. He was the single descendant of all the families, who was to be entrusted with the ownership of the wealth.

When he was 21 (in 1921), the families consolidated, and in 1928 they drew up their plan of action. M1’s father, known as paku Bueno X (or PB X), called for a meeting in Solo, Java, of the 9 main families and drew up “the plan of the experts.” Their intention was to bring unity in the world and to do the most good for the most people. But how could they accomplish this?

Rather than just working through one man (M1), they decided to create checks and balances through a world body of nations, called “The United Nations.” It would rid the world of colonialism and give each nation one vote. To finance this objective, they would set up a financial infrastructure through the BIS (Bank for International Settlements) and the World Bank, along with a world court where international disputes could be resolved.

The top 25 banks around the world would also be funded and backed with gold, so that the gold standard would be maintained to settle trade imbalances. The USA was also to take on the role as “the world’s policeman,” to enforce the peace, if necessary.

It seemed like a good idea, assuming this arrangement was respected by all nations. But when the US dollar was made the world reserve currency in 1944, it paved the way for excesses, and the Vietnam war, along with trade imbalances, soon depleted the US reserve of silver (1964) and by the late 1960’s half its gold was gone. Eventually the US broke the agreement by going off the gold standard in 1971. From then on, trade imbalances would have to be settled in more newly-created dollars, rather than in gold.

The Fed began to create money without restrictions and hijacked the plan of the elders. Appeals were made, lawsuits were filed in the world court, decisions were rendered against what the US was doing, but all to no avail. Western oligarchs had no respect for international law, and they tricked many “patriots” into backing their position.

This resulted in many currency wars, where nations devalued their currencies in order to boost exports. In the big picture, however, the real war was between fiat currency (having no backing) and asset-backed currency, now pushed by China. This issue now defines the battlefield in the war between the Babylonian West and the Kings of the East.

Meanwhile, in the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1944, the World Collateral Accounts were given into the hands of President Sukarno of Indonesia, who may have been M1 at the time. This is uncertain, however, because they created many M1’s to hide the real one due to “security” concerns.

He saw the excesses being done in America, but he could do little about it until President Kennedy came to office. Kennedy understood the problem as well. The two signed the Green Hilton Agreement on November 14, 1963, by which Sukarno would give a huge amount of silver and gold to back a new US currency and to put America back into the original plan. Kennedy was assassinated 9 days later, and within two years, Sukarno was forced out of government by a CIA-led coup. It appears that his son, Dr. Edy Sukanto, inherited the M1 position from his father, but the real identity of M1 today is somewhat murky. The public figures are probably not the “real” power brokers but are hired to act in the name of their hidden masters.

If nothing else, this shows that US presidents are not the most powerful men in the world. They are controlled by oligarchs who remain behind the scenes, buying politicians and blackmailing them into submission when necessary. People should always keep this in mind when opposing the policies attributed to US presidents (like “Obamacare”).

The bottom line is that the kings of the east are turning the world back to the gold standard. The US government, which is the tool of the American oligarchs, is fighting to maintain the status quo with the fiat dollar as king. It is a losing battle, however, because the dollar is being shunned more each day. It is only a matter of time before gold and silver emerge once again as “money,” and power will pass from those who hold paper to those who hold gold and silver.

Because the western governments, led by the USA, has chosen to fight to maintain the supremacy of fiat currency, they are putting the people of the west in danger of losing untold quantities of wealth. Those who stand to lose the most are those with paper money or bank accounts denominated in fiat money. Let us be prudent so that we are not destroyed in Babylon’s collapse.

Stories* about Gold...

bricks-of-gold-parked-in-safe-havens.jpg

"In the past 500 years, as the European explorers came into contact with the Far East, they soon heard rumors of huge stockpiles of gold in the Far East and in China. Naturally, they wanted to find it and take it for themselves, much like the Spanish conquerors did in Central and South America.

The guardians of the wealth eventually moved much of the gold through the Sulu Sea to the Philippines. It is estimated that about 80% of the gold is in the Philippines, awaiting the time when the Western bankers lose their power, and this gold can be used to rebuild the world that Babylon has impoverished through its debt-money system.

Another source of the Philippine gold traces back to the Mongol empire in the 13th century. Their conquests in Asia made them the largest empire in history, stretching from the Pacific Ocean to Eastern Europe and to Baghdad. They brought with them inventions like the printing press and gunpowder, which the Europeans adopted. But they also took back with them a lot of gold..."

Yeah there are stories.

But if say, 50% of the world's Gold had really been in the Philippines and/or China, why did they not use it to protect themselves from the Japanese invasion?. They could have bough more weaponry and more protection Western nations.

I expect that large amounts (5%? 10%? 20%?) were there, and got shifted away, to avoid losing the Gold to the Japanese.

Here's another story:

"In the 1930s the Japanese invaded China. Their goal was to confiscate the Chinese gold. The gold was all being shipped off to Tokyo, and then later to the Philippines. The Kuomintang government (the nationalist Chinese government that was in power at that time led by Chiang Kai-Shek) didn’t want their gold to be taken by the Japanese so, in 1938, seven U.S. warships filled with Chinese gold and silver were sent back to the United States. They were the people who then fled to Taiwan after the Communists took over. A lot of gold was sent out before, too, going back to the 1920s. The Chinese were given 60-year bonds in exchange for the gold they handed over to the private Federal Reserve Board. A lot of gold was shipped to the United States. The Chinese were given lots of U.S. bonds, with astronomical denominations, in exchange for that gold."

==

> source: http://www.helppeoplenow.com/the-year-of-the-dragon.html

This is a commonly-retold story. And it may be true.

If we knew how large these ships were, we could work out the amount of Gold shipped.

One story says, each ship (warships?) carried 2,000 mt of Gold and Silver, and if we guess that 75% was Gold,

the 5x 1,500mt = 7,500 mt of Gold may be involved in this story.

vkn3.jpg : source

The "officially-accepted" amount of Gold on this planet is about 160,000 to 175,000 mt, and so this 7,500 mt would be 4.29% of the larger total. (David Wilcock was the one who spoke about 2 million mt's of gold, but provided no solid evidence for his claims.)

Can you provide some evidence that more than this was in the Philippines, Indonesia or in China?

The only "evidence" I find are outrageous and impossible claims from sources like Swissindo. I say "outrageous and impossible", because all their other claims, when investigated (as in this video) are clearly seen to be impossible.

* (Let's try and go back to the old-fashioned idea of arguing by providing evidence with sources, and using figures, estimated or real, when we can)

" It is estimated that about 80% of the gold is in the Philippines, awaiting the time when the Western bankers lose their power, and this gold can be used to rebuild the world that Babylon has impoverished through its debt-money system."

To put out such a large claim (80%) without solid evidence, or any better explanation, does not gain the claim any credibility in my view.

"...this gold can be used to rebuild the world..."

Gold cannot rebuild the world. The only thing that would rebuild the world be confidence.

CONFIDENCE that people can safely do business with each other.

Gold might help restore confidence. But it cannot do that on its own. And there are many other things than could be used to help rebuild confidence.

As Martin Armstrong has said: "Eventually people lose confidence" in the state >>

That is when they will turn away from fiat currency as a store of wealth to other things, like real estate, and other tangibles.

Real Questions for the so-called "M1"

The supposed Q&A with a guy who calls himself "the M1", or controller the global collateral accounts was a farce. There were nothing but softball questions, from a guy who swallowed the nonsensical answers as if they made sense.

I did not listen much past the first few questions. But it occurred to me that someone should post a few genuine hard questions that I am sure they will be unable to answer honestly

Interview with M1 Part 1

(paraphrasing some key parts):

"One Quintillion will be allocated to launch the new global economy."

They will "pay off all debts", and lunch certain infrastructure projects.

For each individual, they say: "Six Million per each human on the planet"

Let's do some real maths here:

$6 million x 7 billion people = $42,000 Trillion, or $42 Quadrillion - that's far less than One Quintillion.

Let's compare this bizarre and non-sensical figure to some real figures in our economy:

Item---------------- : Amount--- : $42 Quadr. : $1 Quintillion

US GDP, 2014 --- : $17.71 Tr. : 2,371 years : 56,465 years :

World GDP, 2014 : $87.25 Tr. : 481.4 years : 11,461 years :

World Wealth----- : < $400 Tr. : 105 times - : 2,500 times - :

All World Gold* -- : : $ 8.7 Tr. : 4827 times : 115,000 x

=======

*175,000 mt x 35,273oz/mt = 6.67 billion oz, x $1175 = $8.7 Trillion

GDP : http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP.pdf

Just compare the figures about, and you will see what an obvious fabrication this all is.

How does some little Indonesian guy, that the world never heard of, gain control of over 11,000 years of world GDP,

and 2,500 times the World's tangible wealth of less than $400 Trillion??

(Where's the wealth come from... Off planet?)

If you believe these impossible claims, you will swallow anything!

REAL QUESTIONS: that the M1 will not answer

====

1/ Are you aware that most official sources who estimate Total Tangible Wealth on this planet come up with a figure that is under $400 Trillion? That comes from adding the value of the world's stock markets, to world real estate, and total gold on the planet, plus several other items of tangible wealth. Your figure of wealth is so much more vast than this that it makes your claims seem impossible.

2/ You talk about having vast amounts of Gold. Once again, official estimates are that there are less than 7 billion ounces on the planet, worth less than $9 Trillion. How much gold do you claim to own? Where is it held? If only 10% of your gold was sold on world markets, what do you think that would do to the price of Gold?

3/ Let's assume that you could deliver on 1% of your promise (you cannot, imho). And if you did that, then each person on the planet would have $60,000 in cash to spend. What do you think that would do to prices? What would happen at hospitals and power utilities, if essential employees suddenly decided to quit their jobs? Who would jump in to do the wortk, if everyone suddenly threw a party to spend their windfalls? Who would grow the world's food? And how much more would people as for a simple loaf of bread, and a apple?

4/ Surely, some of your wealth is held in banks - How much of it?

Are you aware that one of the largest banks in the world, JP Morgan, has total Deposits on their balance sheet of about $3 Trillion? How much of that is yours? (My friend who used to work there as an auditor, says he does not believe that the bank would take more than maybe 5% of its deposits from a single, client - that's $150 billion, maximum. He says they would make exceptions for other banks or governments. Are you treated like a bank or a government?)

5/ What will happen to Gold prices, and stock markets, and banks - when you start moving your money to pay out the sums you have promised?

6/ How much longer do you think people should wait for you to prove your claims? Why did your organization fail to make good on its promise to pay back to foreign delegates, the travel expenses that they incurred to travel to Indonesia, for the coronation of the so-called "King of Kings"? If your organization is so rich, why does it need to borrow money from people in Indonesia?

People on RVD's channel are writing about how Pete Santilli "exposed the RDF as a fraud"

... in this episode, #960:

Pete Santilli Episode #960 – Neil Keenan – The Interview The Global Elite Never Want You To Hear

NK exposes Mikael Lindstrom as the Ambassador at 1:12 Hours in.

(ML told him: "Hey, we don't have any money, but we need your help.")

Yet...

Santilli promotes Neil Keenan here, whom is also a fraud. He is a mere treasurer hunter, not someone "fitting for humanity"

DD claims on the video that another branch of the Dragon Family approached NK, and said: "We have been waiting for you for 20 years, you are the man for the job' (at about 57 minutes.) Other westerners have been "drafted" by various branches of the family to help assert their claims,

From above:

"3/ These wealthy families have hired western people to assist them in getting back funds tied up in the gold bond schemes. Perhaps they think the westerners will be better able to negotiate with banker/Trustees, or with those who claim that they can redeem Gold bonds."

RVD has also pondered the supposed connections between the Chinese Dragon families and the West,

and found them confusing:

19-10-2014: CHINESE DRAGON FAMILY ~ WESTERN ILLUMINATI

"The family seems to be waking up"

"To me, the Owner of a thing makes the rules for that thing... but it is not so simple."

"I keep saying to myself, after meditation: Trust the process... that a Jubilee is coming."

(I wonder if he still believes all those claims from the possible-fake Ambassador.

Does he still think a jubilee is coming? What evidence is there that the RDF has any serious money?

They were not able to pay back money RVD spent on a passport, and did not help him with his medical bills.)

Perhaps the Ambassador approached Ron because they knew he had a audience and would be reluctant

to ask the Hard questions that a more prudent person would ask, I have asked those questions from Day 1.

And now my comments are being deleted on the Modwiz125 channel

Here's another who has been pondering how the structure of the Dragon families is working:

David Crayford: The Dragon Family is made up of many factions of the Dragon Clans

Posted By: igots2no [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 22-Jun-2015 22:08:35

In Response To: Reader Isabelle asks a question (igots2no)

Dear Isabelle, thank you for a very good question because this is an important factor that many have overlooked.

The Dragon Family is made up of many factions of the Dragon Clans. The Red Dragon is just one part of the Dragon Family. Green Dragon, Blue Dragon, Pink Dragon, etc, etc, etc. It is similar to the Scottish Clans of the McGregor’s, Stewarts, McDonalds, etc, etc, etc, who are Scottish but have their own Clans within Scotland. Call it Tribal Clans if you wish as that would be a good way of describing it.

The Wealth of these Chinese Clans was combined / consolidated into one when transferred to the Collateral Accounts
and are known as the “Dragon Funds” not the “Red Dragon Funds”, or the funds of any other specific Chinese Clan. These Funds are under Custodianship of others, not any other Dragon Clan, or any member thereof.

The Red Dragon Family actually have no control or authority over the Dragon Funds,
although like many others around the world would like to claim such control. Control is via the International Treasury Controller as the Legal Heir, Owner, and Sole Arbiter.

The Red Dragon Family is no different to virtually every other family in the world. There are always those within the family that are renegades (Black Sheep of the Family) who resent what their fore- fathers did with the Family Wealth and really want to claim it all back, not realising that consolidation and combination of such wealth was undertaken by International Treaties. To do same would require every signatory of such Treaties to agree and to be clear on this point, that would never happen.

The Red Dragon Family probably believe that the wealth secreted away in China is the wealth of the Chinese Dragon Families, but that is not so.

The Ambassador claims to be acting on behalf of the Red Dragon Family, but notice how the names of the other Chinese Clans have never been mentioned, so the Red Dragon Family stands on its own
in this matter and is probably the renegade part and maybe even the part that over years have been removed as the Elders of the family for whatever reason. I will admit however that the Ambassador does emit some truth in what he states but there is also a lot of mistruths and misrepresentation in what he says.

>

Here's my hypothesis:
Some wealthy Chinese families DID transfer wealth to people claiming to be part of the US government, in return for some pieces of paper. (Gold bonds with apparent spelling errors, in "Bearer" form.) The people who made the transfer have passed on, and there has been no clear flow of authority to those who are still alive. So various descendents are fighting with each other over whom has the right to cash their bonds. Insofar as the US govt, or powerful Americans may acknowledge the gold bonds are real, they have not accepted them as Bearer instruments. They have told those holding bonds that they must establish clear ownership, and agreement within the family before they will cash them. Hence the "circus" we see, with various people stepping forward saying they are the real authority for the true Dragon Family. The Amba keeps saying: "Remit and Surrender." He wants the other branches of the family to submit to his authority, to give him and the Red Dragons their uncashed bonds, and accept the RDF as the legitimate claimants.

(That's my hypothesis about what is going on)

Here's the same guy, David Crayford, writing about Swissindo:

“Swissindo” is a scam, a very elaborate scam which most Indonesians would never be able to put together in a lifetime. One needs Collaborators which means a highly dubious and crooked bank, some exceptional lawyers, and strong and high level connections into an already dubious and crooked financial system to be able to manipulate the system for your own means. Even then if it is noticed, which it would be with all the investigations that are in progress; it would be blocked, in the same way that all the accounts of the Collateral Accounts were blocked in 2011 with only one person having access to said accounts, and that is the International Treasury Controller whose authorities, Rights, and Power are inviolate and cannot be usurped by anyone, or by any agreement entered into by any one or any party/ies.

> http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=20075

Actually, I think that Crayford himself might be part of a competing scam, OITC.

This may be why he does not did into the numbers, the way that I have done on this thread

The Swissindo claims are beyond ridiculous - just check those numbers. Nothing else is needed to prove it is a scam.

Mod-Lizard is back ... Deleting and Spinning... and he has a new challenger

rr2_zpswsdxl0rq.jpg
1/
Chyrstal Chimes : Jun 28, 2015+
+likkik Indeed, notice how there is no dissenting comments allowed. I have read complaints on other sites, that Modwitz is deleting their comments, because they do not fit in with the "new groupthink"

Modwiz125 : Yesterday 5:03 PM
+Chyrstal Chimes I am providing information about a subject people have an interest in. This is a comment section, not a debate thread. If one does not like the material, take a hike or I will eject you myself. Start your own you tube channel if you have so much to offer. I offer a place for discussion of the topic and not a forum for insults. Get real and look at yourself in the mirror. You don't like what is being said. Go find something you like or ask questions that will deepen your understanding of what is transpiring.

Friar Newborg : Yesterday 5:05 PM
"He ejects everyone with good questions or intelligent comments. Check out the truth on the Acore forum, where we have good discussion and debate going - and questions are welcome." (Mine was deleted, of course)

+++++

"Start your own you tube channel if you have so much to offer" - Okay !

There's a new Reverend in town (ModLizard555 / Rev. Lotsagas) ... with his own Mod Lizard channel

World Wealth

Real Questions for the so-called "M1"

/

$6 million x 7 billion people = $42,000 Trillion, or $42 Quadrillion - that's far less than One Quintillion.

Let's compare this bizarre and non-sensical figure to some real figures in our economy:

World Wealth----- : < $400 Tr. : 105 times - : 2,500 times - :

All World Gold* -- : : $ 8.7 Tr. : 4827 times : 115,000 x

=======

*175,000 mt x 35,273oz/mt = 6.67 billion oz, x $1175 = $8.7 Trillion

GDP : http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP.pdf

Let's add another figure to help determine who holds and manages the world's wealth.

There was an interesting headline in today's FT:

Fund sector manages record $74 tn - FT, pg. 11

> Global assets under management soar

> Profits match $102bn historic peak of 2007

"Record size... as equity and bond values rose sharply"

"Jump in wealth comes at a time when fund groups are moving into non-traditional areas,

like direct lending."

"Many of the new assets came from investors seeking passive products, like ETFs..."

"Products that are dominated by a few managers, such as Vanguard."

Questions that arise:

+ If Swissindo's claims were real, who manages their money?

(Clearly, they are not sophisticated enough to manage it themselves)

Why are their funds not pushing the total way beyond $74 Trillion?

What happens to the profits of the holders/trustees/fund managers?

Do they expect us to believe that people will manage the money for free

+ Where (in what asset) are Swissindo's wealth being held?

(Do they expect us to believe it is off planet?)

+ How can they have taken thousands of years of the world's wealth into their coffers,

while remaining so secret?

Neil Keenan's platform is back... revealing something relevant to this thread

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE: |

The Red Dragon’s Sweet Talking Ambassador – Still Doesn't Tell The Truth (Part 2)

Firstly, we’d like to let our readers know that Neil is safe and sound and presently forging ahead full speed with all that needs to get done for the release of the Global Collateral Accounts.

We thank all of you for your concern and good wishes, and for remaining steadfast in focusing on what we want rather than on what we do not want.

The Ambassador’s Identity is Revealed

Although in our original article exposing the Red Dragon “Ambassador” for what he really is, we stated our intent was not to give his con game any more of our time. However, additional discoveries about him have now come to light which are simply too critical to remain silent about.

We apologize for taking so long to post this Part 2. The delay has been due to much more important and pressing events at hand.

So right up front, here it is: the sweet-talking Ambassador of the imaginary Asian Red Dragon Family is none other than Bo Mikael Lindstrom, son of Diplomat Mikael Lindstrom, Sweden’s former Ambassador to China (until 2010), Japan (until 2006), Indonesia (until 1998).

lindstroms.jpg

An easy way to confirm their connection is by going through Bo Mikael Lindstrom’s LinkedIn profile, where on the right side it shows “People Also Viewed”, Click on Jan-Mikael Vilheim Lindstrom (most likely an older brother, a family member for sure).

Then again where it shows “People Also Viewed”, Click on Mikael Lindstrom. Bo Mikael for sure didn’t what anyone to see his direct connection but Voila, he does reveal his connection with his father, through his brother. Pictures of them side by side you’ll clearly see Bo Mikael’s resemblance to his father.

. . .

Why has the “Ambassador” devised something new and different? To hide behind the façade he’s created and further obscure any trace to his real identity, and because he’s seeking all the money he can to line his pockets and those of his cronies (see below). Bo Mikael Lindstrom hopes to regain your focus and interest through a charity platform that he professes to be for humanitarian projects.

There’s no disputing that funding Humanitarian Projects is a worthy cause and is desperately needed now to rebuild the dire state of our world, but the fact remains that humanitarian funding will never ever be accomplished by frauds and scammers./

> More: http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-the-red-dragons-sweet-talking-ambassador-still-doesnt-tell-the-truth-part-2/

===

Some want to have us ignore these revelations because of their source.

What do you think?

/ Mr Keenan goes on... to make some revelations about Dr William Mount, and the Red Dragon Family:

empty-pockets.jpg

In his next video, Mount claims that the New World Order is already here but it is not Rome or Britain, nor U.S.A. [the 3 Crown Temple Bar], are but mire servants to the New Rome, because they either lose or never had the proper blessings of the King of Malta for the Roman Eagle Rights and documents. Mount further states that St. Petersburg, Russia has been blessed as the New Rome since the 1800’s.

It is undetermined as to whether or not was Mount is paid to write the pro-Ambassador/Red Dragon articles, however, the definite connection exists.

In Mr. Mounts newest June 22 post, ‘Red Dragons – GOD Is Never Wrong’ …It seems Mount has finally woken up to the fact that the Ambassador and the Red Dragons are just con artists, as he said “They do not intend to fund anything – they are liars and thieves just like the Rothschilds.”

This was after the Ambassador’s response “I want a full business plan and see how we can make money off of them.” Further – the Ambassador stated that if Humanity does not rise spiritually fast enough in the next 3 years they will destroy 90% of Humanity. Mount has come to the conclusion that the Red Dragon Family – are arrogant, greedy murderers.

We must advise you Mr. Mount, the Red Dragons are western (cabal) renegades, not the true Dragon families of Asia China. Yes maybe they are connected to the linage of Ghengis Kahn (very possible) that stretch from central Mongolia to Rome and up into London. But hold your tongue, they are not Chinese so done be blasting the Chinese or the true Royal Dragon families.

You need to do some better research Mr. Mount but maybe by reading the next section on Mr. Gillot, a.k.a. con-artist King of Mongolia, just might enlighten you and help you better understand this fake Ambassador and his western Red Dragon hordes.

. . .

Now Bo Mikael Lindstrom is soliciting funds for his “True Vision of Peace” charity front. The only “true vision” the Ambassador has is his attempt to take advantage of Ron Van Dyke’s and David Schmidt’s existing followers, playing upon their beliefs and sympathies in an attempt to fleece money from them in the form of “donations.”

As the “Ambassador,” Lindstrom has claimed that he has access to all the money in the world from his Red Dragon Family, but WHERE is that money? It doesn’t exist! If it did exist, why in the world would the “Red Dragons” be soliciting funds from Ben Fulford’s (of all people) “White Dragon Society” for the production of free energy devices?

While free energy devices are desperately needed, and there are more than a few of these devices in existence right now, it is all too evident that those who represent the Red Dragons are not people who should be given any funding.

This fraud must stop right here and now. The Ambassador has kept his identity a secret until this point, relying on his utter belief that people aren’t smart enough to put the pieces together and discover his true intentions and the shady connections of his con game.

> (same links as above)

Neil_RunThroughTheJungle.jpg

Neil_Run Through TheJungle

Keenan's site goes on to "call out" Dave Schmidt:

The “Ambassador’s” Spokesmen Also Need To Be Called Out

The original spokesman who aligned himself with the “Ambassador,” Ron Van Dyke, is no longer actively involved due to health issues. To be fair, we have observed that Ron has put his heart on the line time after time, hoping somehow, someday he would hit the right chord. To date this has not happened.

But what Ron should take note of is that each and every scam he’s supported all simulate each other — they want either your money or your soul. Take care, Ron. We like to believe that you mean well and we hope you make a quick recovery back to health.

On the other hand, Dave Schmidt is well versed in politics from his days inWashington State (as a Senator he missed voting on 151 of 193 – for the people) and there is also his Dong/Dinar failures with Mark Meersman (Pif). Schmidt has flown to Hong Kong and China a few times now (at his own expense, we understand) and met with alleged Elders, but in fact they were not Elders. We now know who these Asian parties are, and once again, Swissindo is involved. These Swissindo deceptions and connections never ended.

It is unfortunate that Ron was never told the truth by either the “Ambassador” or Dave Schmidt. The set-up was kept in place in order to retain Ron’s followers but little did the “Ambassador” know that Ron has a mind of his own. It was the “Ambassador” who first came to Ron, and in turn Ron brought in Schmidt only to be shut out by him as the operation unfolded.

Still, Schmidt carries on with his same storyline, conducting his seminars and working with the phony Red Dragon Family. Neil Keenan is amused to hear thatSchmidt maintains his foolishness (stooping doorbelling lies), deception and greed. When Neil sat and spoke with the actual Dragon Family about this, they just shook their heads at this utter nonsense.

DragonVolvoFairytale.jpg

Click here to open a larger version of the image above in a new window

Schmidt’s Newest Scam Artist Partner

Dave Schmidt’s April and June 2015 posts both revealed his new connection with Landa China Global (Landa China Development Investment Corporation), which is run by a well-known scam artist, Jerzy Babkowski.

You may know him by his pen name, Zap. Landa China claims to do fundraising for humanitarian projects along with its related company, Humanus, an organization based in Canada. All are connected to Babkowski. (As an aside, Babkowski recently suffered a heart problem also.)

Well done, Dave. With connecting to Babkowski, you have now come full circle

Some very interesting posts here recently.

Here is what I find curious.

In the Hapkido video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU_LNGabB8Y about 23 seconds in you can hear Mikael say "yunderstand" which is definitely one of the Ambassador's speech patterns.

Then I notice that Bo Mikael Lindstrom is a friend on Ron Van Dyke's FB page. https://www.facebook.com/paradoxman316/friends?pnref=lhc. If you look through Bo's photos, you will see the crop circle used in the Ambassador's logo, some of the gold and currency photos Dave has used in his newsletter and also hospital pictures from mid May when the Ambassador was said to have a heart attack/bio weapon attack/exhaustion.

So he has been concealing his identity as the Ambassador, yet openly been a FB friend of Ron's all along?

There is a a response from Jerzy on Neil K's recent post:

Neil and Gentlemen,

A few items in this otherwise accurate expose, is that neither I nor Humanus nor Landa are involved directly or indirectly with the “Red Dragons”, the Ambassador and Dave Show, and do not know any of the people that have been mentioned by name or picture. I am well aware of the true Family structure, and in my writings, I have said explicitely that the Family does NOT recognize the Red Dragons, as there is only one Dragon left that has jurisdiction. The seal used by the Ambassador is a fake, and that Family company was to be shut down a long time ago by the worker, but it was kept alive for some reason, and now we see why.

= = = = = =

DS's latest radio show tells us that the next hoop to jump through is to go to Hong Kong with Dave and Charla in the next couple of months and get business licenses and open bank accounts. I wonder how many will take that trip?

DS says that once those accounts are open, the projects will be funded. There will then be a group interview of those who agree to do so, so they can talk about their projects and how they will help change the world and this will then be the proof for those that are asking for that.

The Ambassador says that Neil K's post is so full of misunderstanding and ignorance that it is laughable.

Good post - I will check those links.

It sounds like it is time for Mikael to reveal a bit more... since he has been busted everywhere

Quote:

DS's latest radio show tells us that

the next hoop to jump through is to go to Hong Kong with Dave and Charla in the next couple of months and get business licenses and open bank accounts.

I wonder how many will take that trip?

DS says that once those accounts are open, the projects will be funded. There will then be a group interview of those who agree to do so, so they can talk about their projects and how they will help change the world and this will then be the proof for those that are asking for that.

Unquote

If people do make it to Hong Kong, maybe they should give me a call.

We can have a coffee and discuss a bit of "alternative reality".

If Mikael himself gets some strange idea that I am looking for a fight, it is not the case.

I just want the truth out in the open... and I have only and always sought "solid evidence" for his unusual story

FIU File have been warning about this advance fee scam for ages.

They kept warning but were abused,laughed at blocked and ridiculed.But they kept warning.

They also I noticed mentioned Bo Mikael Lindstrom ages ago as a man to watch!!!!

The scam is now outing the bullshit of DS is coming out and strains in his relationship with Charla now evident.These are people with issues clearly, debts they need to get rid of.Hardly world changing leaders.They are making their relationship issues public????

If the Ambassador is fake, the DS rhetoric lies and its all nonesence. Then Dave not for the first time needs to start returning fees taken under false pretences and admit he has made a lot up.

The Ambassador requirement for applicants to attend with the RDF in Hong Kong is the oldest trick used in the advance fee scams as it appears all is happening when in fact nothing is happening at all.They get weary applicants reeled in like bait to pay more money travel thousands of miles and then when they have milked what they need send them home with huge promises of the next stage funding on their return home. What actually happens is more promises follow,more failed timelines,spin, lies and deceit.Until such time as the complaints explode on them for non performance and the police go in to mop up the mess!!

Anyone entering a financial transaction needs proof at the time of application of who,what and why.If they prove nothing then walk away and pay them nothing!!!

Why are the lawyers and accounts for TVOP for example mentioned by DS not named as they could vouch for the rhetoric with proof immediately?

The payments of these fees to TVOP are going via pay pal not a mainstream bank,so they are attaching to a personal bank account no doubt?

The whole matter makes no logical sense and is I believe one big smokescreen for yet another almighty con!!

The DS,Charla, Ambassador TVOP connection is the most amateur un business like association I have ever seen.

A trader and a fraud police contact of mine said the whole matter is laughable! But there will be financial victims.

DS, the Amba and TVOP are adopting the Swissindo pattern, it seems.

I base this on the latest Sedona Connection radio show:

July 8th : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona-connection/2015/07/09/july-8th-program-an-update-and-an-interview-with-the-ambassador

DS says, about Keenan's comments: "Blatant lies... not even close... Not even worth commenting."
Come on! Is the Amba, Mikael, or not? Since he does not refute this, NK must be right.
He refutes nothing NK says, so probably most of it is accurate.

DS: "Give me proof... It's not our responsibility."
Ah, yes it is! If you are making representations, and taking money, I think you do have responsibility.

DS: "We will take people to HK... They will make their own travel arrangements...
They will open bank accounts in HK...That will be the proof... There will be a group interview."
Hmm. This sounds so much like Swissindo to me. People will be used as window dressing, it seems.

Remember this ?:

Swissindo: Foreign delegates, are they "window dressing"?

SwissIndo_zps2d2350d8.jpg

Dress nicely, when you are used for window-dressing

Do you see similarities?
Q: How many presentations? (starting at about 19 minutes)
A: About 100 people
Q: About 12-15 people have gone thru all the process, and are ready to be funded
Those people... we are going to take them to HK, to get business licenses, and set up bank accounts,
then the accounts will be funded. Is that correct? Is that how it is going to work?
Amba; That's almost everything... depending, case-by-case... Fully activated... everything looking good
(Listen carefully, and you may hear a big red flag! He does NOT agree how the process will work.
People; Be discerning, and you will be able to hear lies more easily!)

large-group.jpg

Previously in the show, DS says that there will be a group interview.
I am willing to bet that this interview will be recorded BEFORE they have a penny in their bank accounts.

The poor foreign dupes, who attended the "coronation" as foreign delegates, never had their travel expenses refunded.

Will the TVOP Travelers attend the photo-opportunity, and then discover there are more delays and costs,

before they get their money? And why do you need a HK business license, for a business being run in the US?

The sham scam of Swissindo is still alive, it seems

The Path to Prosperity with Swissindo Part 3 Can We Be Gifted Money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jvqQojQiPc

Keeping People talking about what the want to happen, seems to be a way to keep a scam alive,

when no promised money is being handed out

To stay involved, switch off your logical brain, and believe all the silly excuses you are fed

BTW, can someone please tell me what the "Swiss" in Swissindo means?

Is it like some sort of false advertising intended to imply that SI is real because it might have money in secretive Swiss banks?

The name alone should give away the fact that it is a scam.

Archived