Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

For those who visit only this thread, and do not look at the rest of the Acore Forum

(the smaller forum within the GEI forum), or the larger GEI, I suggest you take a look at this):

TRUTH JIHAD: Pope Francis planning to resign! – Jesuit insider

Posted by Kevin Barrett on July 7, 2015

Daniel Sheehan says the Pope's commitment to reform includes his planned resignation

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:01 — 54.9MB) | Embed

Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS

SHEEHAN_DANIEL.jpg

Daniel Sheehan, “The People’s Advocate,” personally litigated several of the most important cases of the 20th century, including the Pentagon Papers case, the Watergate burglary, the Karen Silkwood case, and the American Sanctuary Movement case on Central American death squads.

During his journey from Harvard Law to Harvard Divinity School, Sheehan developed an insider relationship with the highest levels of the Jesuit Order – which he says has become genuinely dedicated to reforming the church and saving the planet.

In this interview, Daniel Sheehan celebrates Pope Francis’s groundbreaking environmental encyclical Laudato Si, and calls on the Pope to revoke the Doctrine of Discovery, the 1493 proclamation that the New World “savages” were non-persons and their lands belonged to Christendom. He also unveils the biggest story ever broken on Truth Jihad Radio: Pope Francis is planning to resign in 2020 and become only the third Pope in history to have done so! Why? Listen and find out.

Sheehan is a serious guy, who has won some very major legal cases on behalf of humanity.

There's more reality in his talk, than you will find in 1,000 hours of Swissindo or TVOP material.

Wake up, people! If you want to hear more from Mr Sheehan, check out the thread here:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19536

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another fake gold scam... or the biggest bribe in history?

A guy who calls himself Vladimir Kobzar has produced some impressive looking fake documents in order to assert his claim that he is the "new" M1, with fully control over the supposed Gold in the mythical collateral accounts.

"...transferred to the Trust and Foundation in its supervisory role and in protection of the free world.] and subsequent revisions thereof governing the management and control of International Collateral Combined Accounts otherwise also known as the Global Debt Facility; H.E. Vladimir Ivanovich Kobzar is the Owner, Head, Sole Authority and Signatory of the Institutional Parent Registration Accounts of the Fedsystem / Bank for International Settlements and all sub accounts and interest link accounts thereof. Vladimir Kobzar is the Beneficiary and Sole Signatory to the external Packages of the former Soviet Union and the Authorized representative of Russia upon the Gold Deposits of the Soviet Union in Fort Knox as well as various global depositories."

> (from document entitled: xx ): http://end-artemi-sorra-cyprus.blogspot.ca/2015/04/a-announcement-of-beginning-part-1.html

How do I know the claim is fake?
Because the docs draw connections with people and organizations who do not have the authority that he pretends they do; and
+ The AMOUNT OF GOLD mentioned, 400,000 mt, is clearly absurd.
Official estimates of gold on the planet, are in the region of 175,000 mt, or less than half what is asserted in this "transaction".

Is it really credible, that the USSR ever had such a vast quantity of Gold? Is anyone prepared to believe that the USSR would deposit

such amount in the USA, at Fort Knox? I seem to recall that there was a cold war back in those days.

Here's an especially telling part of one of the documents:
10367596_754950751192293_884458044043842 : The 1% interest is from THIS document

Excerpt:
Further instruction is given concerning interest on the deposited quantity of four hundred thousand metric ton (400,000 MT) metal Gold (Au) with the EL BANCO ESPANOL DE FILIPINAS DE ISABEL 11, EL BANCO ESPANOL OFFSHORE CAPITAL, now the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas SKR# A-B 51263 with the details as follows:
. . . 1950 - 1974 / 1% interest
. . . 1975 - 2012 / 5% interest
Total aggregate interest estimated at US $77 Billion, more of less to be distributed accordingly:
. . . A. 10% for the Senate and Congress, equally devided.
. . . B. 45% for the Filipino people, under Presidential Authority
. . . C. 45% for The Universal Queen of Queens Foundation, Inc.

I have not studied the document in great detail. But it seems with this, Mr Kobzar is offering the Philippines Congress and Senate 10% of the claimed interest, or 10% of $77 Billion, which is $7.7 billion, for their help in securing him control of the mythical 400,000 mt in gold. If real, that would be the largest bribe in history.

assuming that there are 200 people in the Philippines Congress and Senate, then each one would receive $38.5 Million. And that's a large sum of money in the Philippines.
Does this concept of bribing people like this strike anyone else as both absurd and illegal?

BTW, here's one of the absurdities. The letter was written in 2013. Suppose his claim came good, and he gained control of the mythical gold in early 2016. Who gets the bribe: a congressman from Jan. 2013, or a congressman from 2016? The lack of a sensible mechanism, and the sheer boldness and impossible size of the claim will not motivate anyone in the Philippines congress. So the real purpose of these documents must be something different. One can surmise that Mr Kobzar, and his associates at Alpha Omega are trying to convince someone that they may have a legitimate claim over a large amount of gold.

Why?

Perhaps they want money from someone today (A "loan" or "fee" perhaps), for a promise of riches later, when they get full control over the mythical gold.

Be careful people. Do not part with your money !

The above is absurd!!!

It's all a fake and lies and deceit.

They will use these documents to scam fees out of people.

The document is the typical type of document issued by scammers in the advance fee scam arena.

FIU reported they have over the past 20 years seen untold numbers of documents like this,some even more convincing on banks like HSBC etc.They are frauds pure and simple.Alpha Omega Bank is a fake bank and is on the FBI warning lists so draw your own conclusions.

The key is we have a fake Bank,fake Ambassador, Dave Schmidt and Charla's blatant lies,fake smiles,fake frienships and upfront fee workshops based on these lies.TVOP a bait and switch organisation run by individuals with a history of this.Nothing is being funded, nothing is being achieved and the spin continues.

With no proof of anything being provided.

If the Ambassador is Bo Mikael Lindstrom then enough said the issue is all BS!!!

I think we can we can see who is being funded here!!!

Be careful out there.

Fed Up with everything fake ?

"... The key is we have a fake Bank,fake Ambassador, Dave Schmidt and Charla's blatant lies,fake smiles,fake frienships and upfront fee workshops based on these lies.TVOP a bait and switch organisation run by individuals with a history of this.Nothing is being funded, nothing is being achieved and the spin continues... "

"With no proof of anything being provided."

Seems like more and more people are fed up with the lack of transparency, the lack of solid evidence... and the lies.

These were posted under a YT video interview with the Amba by Alfted Webre

seejon muc / Jun 28, 2015

+Key Maker Dear truethseekers thanks for all your infos.I'm a Ron van Dyke watcher+supporter. I missed a public message/prayer/support for Ron in his heartoperation-situation from the Amba...Mr.Amba Mikael Swissman in hide...no more hiding with speeches on YT-Channels..we cant trust you any longer..you are making money with gratis-businessplans/ideas of others...if you want to be 1.liner mover show your face... no more disguise/hiding in the scene..basically, you know...pleasae start with a nice sound/micro/transmission for listeners...too much confusion....trueth = clear = simpel...please start...
Mr. Alfred I always feel very good listen to your vids.. you are a highly blessed
speeker/soul god health & long life!!! namaste we are 99% + becoming more aware every nice day.....blossom times...
(elsewhere, under the same video):
This video was posted in the TVoP website fairly quickly too.. with in hours of being released here.. so it was VERY important to TVoP etc.. very important. still my money is on Alfred NOT correcting his apparent mistake (his lack of in-depth research).. so I am saying because we will not see Alfred come out and 'put things straight' in regards to the RDF fairy tale.. by any follow-up research from Alfred.. we can conclude that Alfred is a talking head. ... and not just someone that caught-out with crap research practices etc.. i.e. he is enabling BS ! (IMO).. I happy for Alfred to prove me wrong... but it won't happen.. Alfred will play ZERO role in sinking the RDF boat.
photo.jpg?sz=50
That may be so, but it's the very same interview that created quite a furore here. I agree Alfred needs to protect hi reputation. For sure they'll make much of Alfred being an ex-judge, but come on, would you buy into their nonsense if you saw that video for the first time? Even if they manage to snare a few desperate people who are WILLING to participate in their operation, they've been put on the back foot imo. The fact remains, its we, the people, who must take responsibility for changing the world. It won't be self proclaimed Ambassadors like Mikael Honey Bo Bo Lindstrom and his fantasy humanitarian operation, TVoP.

Finally, a revealing video from Cindy Currier from Rise Together

Money funds; but People empower

Published on Jul 11, 2015

A closer look at SwissIndo payments 1-11 and a limitless alternative, the Heirship Economy. Money funds; People empower.

Cindy finally blows the whistle on some Bullsh/te from Swissindo:

"This is not spendable money... This is certificates and shares"

Money for forgiveness of elites, and for coronations, but nothing real for real people

And look what happened when she questioned some figures:

(comment from under the video):
"You need to view this with your heart not mentally"
Haha. These are the words of a con-artist.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a quotation from the 1602 play Hamlet by William Shakespeare. It has been used as a figure of speech, in various phrasings, to indicate that a person's overly frequent or vehement attempts to convince others of something have ironically helped to convince others that the opposite is true, by making the person look insincere and defensive. source: Wikipedia

From Dave's July 8th radio show

In the space of a few minutes we hear the following in regard to Neil Keenan's disclosure of the Ambassador's identity and associates:

• the information and what he says is so bad, blatant lies, misinformation, disinformation, incorrect information.
  • making statements that are just flat out wrong
  • that information being so bad and just flat out wrong.
  • He's not even close
  • I mean that stuff is just so crazy and out to lunch
  • this is desperation, aggression, attack, lies, deliberate misinformation
  • the word desperation/desperate is used 6 times

Yesterday Neil Keenan had posted another article on his website and we are sorry to say that it's just, how do you say this, the information and what he says is so bad, blatant lies, misinformation, disinformation, incorrect information. It shows that he's an amateur going out and pulling stuff off the internet and then putting it together through his own suppositions and making statements that are just flat out wrong and it's almost to the point where, I am going to make a statement, I think he has become delusional to go to that extreme to try to make those statements and that information being so bad and just flat out wrong. He's not even close, he doesn't substantiate the information and suppositions that he brings across but he makes it sound like they're all facts. And what the Ambassador basically had said, you'll hear this in the interview, you get to a point where it's not even worth it to comment.

What has been offered to substantiate the story of the RDF or the Ambassador? Yes, it is hard to offer proof when someone wants to remain anonymous. This is the PR problem that the Ambassador and TVoP is facing.

If you folks are going to believe that [NK's article] then, you know, he [the Ambassador] has been on my program enough, other radio programs enough, he was on Ron Van Dyke enough, he is now on the TVoP with Radagast enough, if you are still wanting to believe that what he [Keenan] is putting out is true then folks, you know, I don't know what to say. I mean that stuff is just so crazy and out to lunch.

Apparently Dave thinks that appearing in YT videos multiple times with different hosts gives one credibility. Credibility comes from connecting what you say to actions performed in the real world. Sure, NK's credibility is also in question, but he is not concealed behind a questionable logo.

And what the Ambassador basically had said, you'll hear this in the interview, you get to a point where it's not even worth it to comment.

Adopting this position is not consistent with declaring a war on ignorance, but then again, it is hard to comment when you don't want to offer the truth. All you are left with is denial, and that does not do much for one's credibility.

Charla adds:

Desperate people get to desperate measures and he sounds so desperate and he sounds like he is grasping at straws to be able to get his validation that he's still ok, that he's still got fans or whatever he has to do and it feels desperate.

Dave then continues:

If you truly know what is going on, it's a sign of desperation. I want to make a statement, I want to be very honest. If you are going to email me questioning him (the Ambassador) then I'm not going to answer you. There comes a point in time where enough is enough. If you can't think that through yourself, if you can't read through that yourself and if you still want to believe that this is desperation, aggression, attack, likes, deliberate misinformation that he is putting out then I don't know what else to say. We've put out there so much and you want to say give me proof, give me proof, well I'm sorry, it's not our responsibility,

Yes, we want proof. If Bill Gates or Richard Branson or Warren Buffet were offering money for humanitarian projects, I would not hesitate to believe my project could be funded. An anonymous voice on the internet who is hosted by figures in the new age/alternative news circles, has no public reputation for having attained wealth, and is backed by a possibly mythical Dragon Family, yes, I want some type of publicly verifiable corroboration.

When you don't have a public reputation, you have to develop one, or face some serious challenges to statements of extreme wealth that will be used to benefit humanity. Especially when one is entering a culture of NESARA, OPPT, SwissIndo, etc that have all offered relief from financial tyranny but have accomplished nothing.

We have been told the Ambassador was going to send RVD some money, but that never happened. Why not? If the Ambassador had sent Ron a few dollars in exchange for the platform Ron provided for many months, that would at least be an indication that the Ambassador is willing to help. If the Ambassador then sent $5,550 to Ron to give to the Melbourne, Florida food bank, that would show intention on the part of the Ambassador to use funds for humanitarian purposes.

Further, If the Ambassador sent Dave $5,550 to give to the Sedona food bank, $5,550 to Charla to give the Dallas-Fort Worth food bank and $5,550 to Radagast to give to the Woodstock, NY (that's his location according to his FB page) food bank, then that would show that the Ambassador puts his money where his mouth is, these folks are honest (at least to a certain degree), and it would help local people in a practical way.

(I would have suggested $555 but hey, the claim was large, so let's at least multiply it by ten)

you either get to trust this and believe that and if you don't then don't listen and don't participate and go somewhere else with your stuff.

As mentioned above, trust can be earned following demonstration that one's intentions will be followed up with actions that have public impact. Trust and believe. Is this a humanitarian foundation or a religion? Interesting that Radagast is referred to as Reverend. Dave's history as a pastor is showing very strongly here, but is completely detached from his experience in the financial markets. If someone says they have millions/billions of $$ should we trust and believe, or should we look for publicly available evidence that their wealth is real, as is the case for Bill Gates, Richard Branson and Warren Buffet.

I am confused. The Ambassador and the RDF say they want to fund humanitarian projects. Dave says they will not hand money out like candy. Does this mean they are not charitable and are only investors? Do they only want to fund projects that make a profit? If they are giving out grants, why is it so important to have 'skin in the game' as Dave terms it? If it is a principle of the Dragon Family that one has to give to get, how can that be consistent with giving out grants? What can a soup kitchen give to the Dragon Family? Why should they have to give anything, I thought this was a humanitarian effort ?!

Dave:

it's just common sense that if you open the doors wide open for anybody to come in and submit a project we would get inundated and flooded with thousands of people who want millions of dollars for nothing

Uh, Dave, humanitarian work is helping those people who have nothing, or who have ideas and no money to make them happen. Asking them for money in advance seems to be adding insult to injury. It is as if TVoP is saying, yes we recognize you are in financial bondage, so let's turn the screw just a little bit more and then we'll offer you liberation, if we like your plan and you can pay our own way to come to Hong Kong. This type of 'sales funnel' will ensure that the number of successful recipients will be a small number (if any depending on other hoops that may require jumping through), rather than helping humanity on any kind of significant scale.

Yes, if you and the Ambassador were on national TV, you might have thousands of people submitting projects, but you are not, you are on YT talking to a small new age/alternative news community. Requesting a business plan is itself going to cut down the numbers of requests and preparing one is a form of sweat equity. Why is that not considered 'skin in the game'? Is it not plain to see that asking for a few hundred dollars in exchange for millions makes the whole thing look shady?

Is there no one in TVoP that is concerned with PR? Or is there a leash on the Ambassador from the Red Dragon or even higher that compels him to act in ways that raise red flags with every appearance he makes?

It the Ambassador wanted to hit the ground running, it would have been much easier to fund organizations that are already up and running and simply need more funds to expand their activities. The first example that comes to mind is http://www.medicinehorsevillage.com/ run by Gwen Caldwell. That could have been the first on the list to receive funding and would have been a simple way to give the Ambassador credibility. If a half a dozen more organizations like that received funding, there would be no reason for people to claim 'scam'.

Radagast has said that stealth is necessary. Really, why? I know there is a principle of not taking credit for good works, but when you want to establish credibility, a certain amount of credit taking is necessary at least at first. It would be quite easy to have the first half a dozen already running organizations under the TVoP banner, then the Ambassador could simple defer to those people and say it is the people on the front lines doing the real work. He would then be telling the truth. Those people are doing the real work to change the world, he is simply providing funding.

The path that the Ambassador and TVoP is currently on is one that will continue to generate suspicion, requests for proof and claims of BS. If funding is still at least two months away, I really do wonder why such a rocky road to helping humanity was chosen, when it could have been so much easier.

Occam's Razor suggests this is an advance fee scam, or a very poorly conceived initiative by a wannabe philanthropist. It also possible that the Ambassador is being duped by someone further up the line, either dictating to him what he is permitted to do and/or conditionally promising funds and always changing the rules so that the promised funding is 'just days away' or can only be released if things are done in exactly a certain way.

With so many red flags, it is hard to conclude otherwise, unless you choose to believe and trust in this as Dave suggests.

Good post, Red Panda.

You have dissected very well ...

"... The Ambassador and the RDF say they want to fund humanitarian projects. Dave says they will not hand money out like candy. Does this mean they are not charitable and are only investors? Do they only want to fund projects that make a profit? If they are giving out grants, why is it so important to have 'skin in the game' as Dave terms it? If it is a principle of the Dragon Family that one has to give to get,..."

They don't really want to give anything. They are trying to create a cash flow, and/or an easily-manipulated base of followers.

I think they have ill-intent, not noble intent. And that's why Radagast says: "stealth is necessary".

Meantime, the "smiling Dupe" (Cindy K Currier) cannot tolerate certain intelligent comments on her videos.

So I may have to post them here, so some folks will see what she is veiling

Here's today's video:

Jade Helm, Swissindo, and America Rising

Here's the comment she deleted:

How about examining some alternatives? Is Sheehan and the Pope onto something better here - or is it all just a "pope dream"?
I am enjoying these videos on lectures by "Prof" Sheehan for the Romero Instittute
He discusses what the Pope is trying to do with his new encyclical. He wants to put an end to an economic system that is destroying our planet
At 38 minutes: Can we make an argument, that a better system can be found than Corporate capitalism?
At 40 minutes: (on Corporate capitalism): "How's this working for us?" Who would be hit most by a cancellation of debts? Banks, and those whose wealth is predicated on debts.
Dammit. She supports all manner of crap, from the Scammy Swissindo, and will not even allow a post about a
heavy-weight like Sheehan supporting a unique project like the Pope's encyclical.
Examine her motives, and you will probably find that she backs Swissindo, because they made a nod in her
direction, including her in delegate conversations. What a light-weight she is !

She has been getting a great deal of negative comments concerning her support of the Swissindo scam.

Instead of dealing with them in a fair-minded way, she just deletes them now.

(Will she turn into another Modwiz, with a dwindling audience? Let's see.)

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: July 10, 2015

Contact Info: Louisa; tvopmedia@gmail.com

RE: Neil Keenan’s Public Slander of the Ambassador dated 7/8/15

Statement:

The Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family has been a target of a massive dis-info campaign on the alternative media venues by various ill-intended people in an effort to disparage the humanitarian efforts of the Ambassador, the Red Dragon Family, and to derail the funding of projects dedicated to humanitarian causes.

Wednesday, a dis-info article circulated on the internet which has its origins from the desk of Mr. Neil Keenan as viewed on his website. Please see the Goldwater Investigative Reports at: https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/the-goldwater-report-an-opinion-indictment-of-neil-francis-keenan-17-november-2014/ and https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/the-goldwater-report-second-preface-to-part-two-of-the-investigation-into-the-keenan-fraud/ to understand what Mr. Keenan’s motivations are as this report clearly demonstrates.

The Ambassador does not publicly comment on rumor, slander, or speculation, and makes it a priority to invite anyone who wishes to learn more about True Vision of Peace and the Red Dragon Family to contact him through the website at www.truevisionofpeace.com, or the above press contact.

The Ambassador also make frequent appearances on various alternative media venues where people often can call in or submit questions for the Ambassador. Many interviews are posted on the True Vision of Peace website.

The Ambassador’s goal is waging a war on ignorance and financial tyranny and whose philanthropic non-profit organization provides funding for humanitarian projects. End of Statement.

Source: TVoP website

My comment: A quick search and I could only find this posted on one site, so where was it released other than on the TVoP website? I only found out about it by checking on the DS YouTube channel.

How could an internet article derail the funding of humanitarian projects? Do they mean that projects already approved are in jeopardy? Will it prevent new projects from being submitted?

The only substantial refutation of the Keenan article Dave offered was saying that he was introduced to the Ambassador's brother on Skype, and that the Ambassador and his brother were laughing about the claim that the Ambassador is the son of the Swedish Ambassador to China, saying, "gee, we didn't know we had separate dads".

The Keenan article says that the Ambassador is the son of diplomat Mikael Lindstrom, former Ambassador to China. It is hard to say if Dave just missed using the word "former" or if that is what you call a using a technicality to avoid a clear answer to that claim, as the current Swedish Ambassador to China is Mr Lars Fredén. Source

Dave then replays the audio from his radio program which offered no substantial rebuttal, other than how poor Neil Keenan's research skills are and his criminal activities. The Ambassador and TVoP are in a rather weak position as a result of the Ambassador's desire for anonymity. It is hard to refute claims made when you have chosen not to reveal the truth.

The anonymity wouldn't be such an issue if the approach chosen wasn't along the lines of a venture capital model, rather than a charitable humanitarian foundation with a track record, which they have failed to establish as I covered at length in the above post.

= = = = = = = = =

Regarding the news release, posted on Alfred Lambremont Webre's FB page:

AMBASSADOR UPDATE - Friday July 10, 2015

This morning NewsInsideOut was promised an interview by a representative with the Ambassador on Monday July 13, 2015 regarding the allegations by Neil Keenan of the identity of the Ambassador as the son of a Swedish diplomat. Instead several hours later, our office received the below Press release from the Ambassador's office.

After substantial consultations with individuals familiar with the circumstances of this matter, it appears that there is evidence to believe that the motivation of Mr. Keenan is to "get himself back in the headlines," rather than to share valuable information on the Ambassador's true information and the goals of his charitable organization.

Therefore, as of this time,. NewsInsideOut, is stepping back to allow the Ambassador and True Vision of Peace to continue its announce programme of funding 800 progressive projects with Red Dragon family funding.

NewsInsideOut will be following the progress, transparency and results of this funding.

Thank you.

The Ambassador said on Dave's last radio show that he had heard around 100 pitches. I wonder where this number of 800 progressive projects came from? How many people does this involve and how many of them are willing to go to Hong Kong to get their business license and open bank accounts?

I have read the latest threads.

The question is simple is the Ambassador Bo Mikael Lindstrom?

The above from Dave Schmidt and TVOP is not a refute it is woolly it deflects to NK but does not actually deny the claims!!

He either is or is not???

Dave Schmidt or the Ambassador can clear this up with in one answer to the question.

Is Bo Mikael Lindstrom the Ambassador of the RDF? Yes or No!!!!

If he is charging 100USD for a pitch paid to a paypal account he should declare who he is!!

Why is he so afraid to show his face??

What does he have to hide if all is good and proper??

The above thread is based on the fact that the whole process is not performing,the timelines and promises have not been met.Charity is not being funded as fees are going to the RDF and TVOP instead via some oddly named PayPal account??

We have not seen or have evidence of any single philanthropic action by The Ambassador, TVOP or,Dave Schmidt towards any good cause whatsoever.Its all fees to them and big talk ,no action.

Why is Dave not working with a charity in Sedona,Charla with a charity in Dallas rather than flying round the world funded by fees from their lies ,staying in luxury hotels.Making YT videos confirming their dirty weekends ,bragging about where they have travelled this year and missing every deadline on their rhetoric.

The whole issue is clearly some scam,proliferated by the egos of some self interested individuals masking about humanitarian causes to feed their egos and themselves.

There are clearly mental issues here and anyone paying money to these people are being well and truly duped.

The rhetoric is textbook advance fee scamming wrapped up in humanitarian wrapping paper.

The above is following the route seen time and time again.The reason it is in the fringe media,YT,anonymous,non performing is because it a complete fantasy to line the pockets of a few.

Transpaerncy and logic is the enemy of these scams!!!

EXCUSES, Excuses coming from the Ambassador's spokesperson, Dave Schmidt in this video*

And as Red Panda says above:

"How could an internet article derail the funding of humanitarian projects? Do they mean that projects already approved are in jeopardy?

Will it prevent new projects from being submitted?"

Good point

The very best way to fight Keenan's claims would be to GO AHEAD AND FUND projects... not delay funding

Everything with TVOP seems to be upside-down. If it was genuine, it would be rightside-up. Something's wrong

*The video pissed me off, because Schmidt says:

People on websites went ahead and published Keenan's claims, without doing the courtesy

of contacting us to check the claim.

( Hey, Dave, why do you expect anyone to bother with you, when you just DELETE relevant questions and comments,

rather than responding to them! All you do is SPIN, you do not research, or answer valid questions.)

Metal-Spinning-Tops-04-v2.jpg?1386795449

Spinning the TVOP... is what they do. Not answering valid questions

Answer this, Dave, if you dare:

1/ Is the Ambassador Mikael Lindstrom, or not? (as asked above), and

2/ WHAT SOLID EVIDENCE do you have that the RDF are able to fund the millions for projects that TVOP has promised?

These are pretty simple and basic questions.

If you cannot answer them, then kindly STFU, and stop promoting what looks like a scam,

or we will just keep turning of the heat on you and your half-baked schemes !

The Ambassador addresses his audience

Goldfish_Amba_zpsax3ndyih.jpg

There is a lie somewhere. At the Dave Schmidt workshops for project funding DS showed us several photos of the Amba.The dinner photo shown by Keenan was one of the pictures shown to us by Dave Schmidt portraying the Amba and the Red Dragon. The guy in black was identified by DS as the Amba and the guy holding the Shofar was identified as the Red Dragon.

Futhermore, through LinkedIn and FB photos this same person that I saw in DS worshops was identified as Bo Mikael Lindstrom. I can say this is Mikael Lindstrom as it is the same person in the photos shown by Dave Schmidt at the workshops. How many more lies are needed when the Amba cannot claim his identity and forgets about his photos shared at these workshops? Dave Schmidt obviously showed these photos at the workshops to lend credibility to his efforts. Is he now saying those photos that he showed us were false? Or he is now saying the name of the FB and LinkedIn profile is false?

I repeat: The FB and LinkedIn photo is the same person shown in photos at the DS workshops. Please stop spinning TVoP!

PHOTO of Amba, etc : "is the same person in the photos shown by Dave Schmidt at the workshops "

red-dragon-ambassador-exposed-dinner.jpg

- is this supposed to be secret ?

NK has exposed it - as he said in his post:

Bo Mikael Lindstrom – a.k.a. the fake “Red Dragon Ambassador” – is on the far right; to the left of Bo is another crook, Christopher Wolf Crutcher (of the dodgy Empire Group). This clarification was provided to us by the Dragon Family directly).

It has become apparent that Gillot is well entrenched with the whole Ambassador/Red Dragon operation. Gillot alleges that he is HRH King Bathor of Mongolia (plus six other nations) and the descendant of Batu (Genghis Khan), the “sole heir of the Golden Hordes.”

With claiming to be the “King” of seven nations, it is the considered opinion of the Keenan Team that “King Bathor” may be the head of Lindstrom’s Red Dragon Family which represents several other Euro-Asian families that have adopted the Red Dragon name. If so, then Gillot could very well be the “head of the snake” among the hordes calling themselves Red Dragons.

1/ Is the Ambassador Mikael Lindstrom, or not?

DS has not answered this clear question - The evidence looks strong and persuasive that : Ambassador = Mikael Lindstrom

Refute that!, Dave and friends

I think right now, Schmidt has one room in a house he shares with others.

I can recall him tying up with Steve Beckow's The2012Scenario group:

Interview: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/05/16/special-edition-an-interview-with-dave-schmidt

Graham Dewyea interviews Dave Schmidt who shares his personal story from conservative pastor and Republican State Senator, to Lightworker passionate about Ascension, unity consciousness and love. Dave talks about his experiences with what many are calling "Ascension symptoms," and shares on a deeply personal level his work to heal and raise consciousness, the importance of forgiveness, and moving from the ego out of duality to the heart.
We'll also talk about the different levels of consciousness, how the Church has used religion for control, suggestions for talking with others about earth changes and Ascension, how our adversaries are our greatest teachers, the importance of looking within and not without for answers and fulfillment, dealing with our shadows, and more.

...and eventually moving to Sedona.

At first he pretended to be at-one with the channellers who were expecting Disclosure and the end of the world in Dec. 2012.

(How much do you hear him speak about being "a Lightworker" these days?)

When that did not happen, he shifted to the RV, and made videos like this one:

The RV, It is Unfolding!!! (march 2014)

I see him as a chameleon who operates like a con-man, grabbing onto things that will allow him to squeeze money

from dupes who will buy into whatever his latest scam might be.

Another thing that I find confusing from this Dave Schmidt and Amba recent interview is that these two talk about the funding of Humanitarian projects. Why are they being called Humanitarian when they are Venture Capital projects with 51% ownership loans? These are for-profit projects for breakthrough ideas for which investors want a nice return and make sure they own 51% equity. Where is the gift to Humanity here? Where is the Philanthropy? Just because the Amba calls us ignorant and goldfish doesn't make it so am afraid. These entrepreneurs will eventually get pushed out of their own companies. No one in North America would propose 51% ownership over that of the founder. Only the Dragons, LOL. In summary, however, it seems all they are funding are for-profit projects being called Humanitarian!?! It looks like all they are after is to make more money!

There is a lie somewhere. At the Dave Schmidt workshops for project funding DS showed us several photos of the Amba.The dinner photo shown by Keenan was one of the pictures shown to us by Dave Schmidt portraying the Amba and the Red Dragon. The guy in black was identified by DS as the Amba and the guy holding the Shofar was identified as the Red Dragon.

Futhermore, through LinkedIn and FB photos this same person that I saw in DS worshops was identified as Bo Mikael Lindstrom. I can say this is Mikael Lindstrom as it is the same person in the photos shown by Dave Schmidt at the workshops. How many more lies are needed when the Amba cannot claim his identity and forgets about his photos shared at these workshops? Dave Schmidt obviously showed these photos at the workshops to lend credibility to his efforts. Is he now saying those photos that he showed us were false? Or he is now saying the name of the FB and LinkedIn profile is false?

I repeat: The FB and LinkedIn photo is the same person shown in photos at the DS workshops. Please stop spinning TVoP!

Thanks for confirming this, I was wondering if Dave Schmidt showed photos of the Ambassador in his workshops. It the Ambassador was so concerned about maintaining anonymity, why would Dave be showing photos - they would inevitably become public. As Dave says about the RV, it is not an IF it is a WHEN, although it seems he has now given up on the RV and is now waiting for a GCR.

Dave only specifically said that what is false, is that the Ambassador is not the son of the Swedish Ambassador to China. That would be true, as Mikael Lindstrom is not the current Swedish Ambassador to China, he is a former Ambassador to China. Mr Lars Fredén is the Swedish Ambassador to China. The problem with this defense, is that Neil Keenan did not say Bo Mikael is the son of the Swedish Ambassador, he said Bo Mikael is the son of diplomat Mikael Lindstrom. This is either a fail on Dave's part, or deliberate obfuscation or he is just saying what he has been told to say.

Now, they have painted themselves into a corner and Dave just keeps repeating that what NK wrote on his blog were just 'flat out lies'. if Neil Keenan is so far out to lunch, the article should not bother them at all. Instead, TVoP has issued a press release and Dave put out a video on that topic alone. They consider it an 'attack'. If it is all poorly done amateur detective work from a criminal with no credibility, why does it bother them so much?

Where is the gift to Humanity here? Where is the Philanthropy?

If the Ambassador was interested in philanthropy, it could have been underway more than a year ago, when in contact with RVD. I haven't heard anything about any money going from the Ambassador to RVD or anyone, other than very vague statements like 'we are always funding projects' and 'we have been releasing funds for years' with absolutely no details whatsoever. It was mentioned that the Red Dragon Family funds countries and projects of massive proportions, again with no verifiable details.

If they are taking 51% ownership, then that will be another factor to reduce the number of people interested in going to Hong Kong. As you said, how many people want to give up control of a project they may have been working on for many years.

I agree, it sounds more and more like a corporate play, and not philanthropy.

Thanks, Red Panda

. . .

If the Ambassador was interested in Philanthropy, it could have been underway more than a year ago, when in contact with RVD. I don't recall hearing anything about any money going from the Ambassador to people, other than very vague statements like 'we are always funding projects' and 'we have been releasing funds for years' with absolutely no details whatsoever. It was mentioned that the RDF funds countries and projects of massive proportions, again with no verifiable details.

If they are taking 51% ownership, then that will be another factor to reduce the number of people interested in going to Hong Kong. As you said, how many people want to give up control of a project they may have been working on for many years.

I agree, it sounds more and more like a corporate play, and not philanthropy.

Have you forgotten the ridiculous claim from last year?:

+ The Ambassador said that the RDF was funding the U.S. Food Stamp program

Did he really think that RVD's supporters were so naive that they would believe such a bald-faced lie?

This goes along with other ridiculous claims made by the Ambassador over the last several months:

+ The Dragon Family had taken over the Fed (Ah, have you seen any change in Fed policies?)

+ That obviously fake "World bank" documents with crazy numbers might somehow be accepted as evidence

+ The Dragon family got Chinese people to fund the AAIB which will spend trillions on global infrastructure

ChickenDragon_zpsgkmgfl7j.jpg

... and even more ridiculous:

+ That the Dragon Family logo was used in a corp circle,

+ That the "running chicken" cloud formation was really a rising Phoenix as seen on the RD Family crest

I reckon, one has to be a dupe like Modwiz or the Bike-king the believe the Amba's horsefeathers...

Sadly some poor folk are so desperate for the funding of their projects that they have "grasped at straws",

and chosen to suspend their disbelief so they could get in the queue...

...the queue to nowhere, as the wait and wait for funds to be release to them.

Rob Potter's interview with the Ambassador
:

https://www.mixcloud.com/PyramidOne/rob-potter-and-red-dragon-ambassador-part-1-july-2015/

(had trouble getting this to work on Firefox)

RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 1
The Red Dragon Ambassador did not know that Rob has some deep seated money issues. To the ambassadors credit he remained calm and cool as Rob was having his Conceptions fits over some of the ambassadors answers. Anyway I was definitely concerned as I interviewed the ambassador, this month. I must say the ambassador as a person feels very sincere and my intuition is that he is acting based on his feelings that the "Dragon Elders" he represents are good guys and well intended.
I will grant him that this may be true. I have not really followed his information that much so when I heard that the elder is supposedly an Annunaki Reptilian hybrid who has been in charge of the worlds finances for several thousands of years. The ambassador argued humanity allowed this to happen and many other things that were little thorns in my mental mind when trying to assess his information.

This interview begins with a rather luke-warm approach by Rob Potter:

I am not necessarily antagonistic to the Ambassador...
I am a reporter... I could be used as a tool for disinformation by the Ambassador.
I am happy to have him on the show to get some clarity.

Then the interviewed started and: The Amba's voice was not clear - it was hard to pick up his words.

What I did hear was the usual "Ambassador's ramble", lacking in much useful detail that I could hear.

At one stage, Rob P. did ask him:

"How can we trust a half-human hybrid (Chinese) emperor who puts himself above the M1?"

The response was another garbled ramble that was devoid of content I could make sense of.

RP objects to calling this creature a "supreme intelligence", as I do too.

(Could the emperor- entity be satanic?)

Maybe someone else can make more of this messy recording than I could

globalpyramid1.jpg?w=746&h=671

(in edit):

I listened on a different computer and could hear him more clearly, and it was more interesting than indicated by my initial comment:

NOTES:

In the interview with RP, "Lindy" (the Ambassador) says:

+ The M1 is above the eye of the pyramid

+ There's a council of elders above the M1, and

+ Above them, is the Old Man (who may be 5,000 years old), and he is also called otehr names like the Emperor.

+ The group who has power now in the world ("the keepers, like Queen Elizabeth") are managing things under a 70 year contract that has expired. It is their second 70 year contract, and so they have had power for 140 years (hmm. Is that 1870? + 140 = 2010? or so)

+ The Dragons have the mandate of heaven (RP jumped in, to say: "They have done a really bad job")

+ The emperor is said to be hybrid of human and Annunaki - but only a few people have seen him

The Amba's Identity was Revealed at DS's seminars ... from comments on RVD's channel :

07-13-15 - A NON-DEBT-BASED SYSTEM AHEAD

Revealed2_zpsis4v4aun.jpg : w/o Names

photo.jpg
Alithea Kella / Yesterday 11:02 PM
+Ashllyne SAY WHAT?!!! Dave S, HIMSELF, outed Mikael and Red Dragon?
When did you attend his workshop?
+Alithea Kella : That seems a great irony... DS (Dave Schmidt) claims that Keenan is lying, yet the reality is:
DS himself revealed the Ambassador's identity. Did Mikael really think he could scoop up people's money, and keep this secret?

Alithea Kella / 12:29 AM

+Friar Newborg I'm sure in one of her posts, Ashllyne said she attended in February (could be wrong). If so, DS publically outed Mikael TWO MONTHS before Keenan! Yet, DS is acting indignant? Shortly after Keenans reveal, Mikael interviewed with Rada to refute all allegations. BUT the one thing he did not categorically refute was that he was Mikael Lindstrom. He skirted around this by focusing his denial on being Alexanda Prado. "Irony" is not the word I would use to describe what's going on here.
+Alithea Kella Hi... I must speak up here. Ashllyne went to the meetings about five months ago. When she did I received a very lovely invitation to attend or take part in discussions with other interested people. She was gracious, upbeat and very thoughtful to include me. I didn't have time but remembered her kind and warm invitation and have it in my archives. Her enthusiasm was radiant.

.. Which is why her revelations here caught my attention. I am puzzled why Dave Schmidt would be showing his audience pictures of the Ambassador and the Elder Dragon? I thought this was off limits and a violation of their customs. Yet MBL's face is unmistakable and I believe her.

I totally support Ashllyne, yet am saddened that the upcoming visit and promise of funding must be the reason Ron is mute in support of her. Sad all the way around yet his adult kids must be happy the Ambassador is going to fund their new abode. So, I guess those blocked, over charged and with real questions are on a back burner somewhere behind a empty designer beer bottle.
That's shows the cycle of Hope > Disappointment that many trusting people must be going through. The inability of the Ambassador to come up with solid evidence months ago to back his big claims, can now be seen as a clear warning sign. Too many people took too much on trust. It is a hard lesson, but maybe a necessary one.
red-dragon-ambassador-exposed-dinner.jpg
+Alithea Kella I attended the January 2015 Project Funding Workshop in Boston hosted by DS and the Amba showed up via computer for Q&A period of 2 hours. At the meeting Dave showed us several pictures of the Amba, Red Dragon, and others, including the M1. They did not reveal names per say (only nicknames) but did point out the Amba, Red Dragon, and others in the photos so I know who am looking at when the FB and LinkedIn photos of Mikael Lindstrom surfaced.

When I asked for my money back, TVoP said DS was misrepresenting them. This is an outright lie by the Amba. We were all there to qualify for project funding and summarily dumped afterwards by the Amba who did not recognize our travel efforts and money spent. Talk about having skin in the game. I find it rather intriguing that they treat a customer in such confusing manner but then make videos together to support each other!! (but not the customer). Stop being treated like slaves people and do not give your money to these scammers who only want your money and will not honor their promises. I watched Ron for an entire year, then watched his videos with the Amba for another year. Then they added the DS videos, followed by TVoP videos. Think of all the time and dedication each one of us has given to this endeavour to then see Ron not do his research and still think this is going in Humanity's direction.

Ron, I have done some research lately. Dave Schmidt and the Amba in their most recent interview call projects as Humanitarian projects. In reality they are Venture Capital projects at 51% ownership loans as described by current participants who are also being asked to travel to HK. Only projects with breakthrough ideas are chosen, this is VC and it is for profit. Why they call them Humanitarian is their language of confusion. Again, all we get from the outside is spin and vague generalities. People on the inside have been kept waiting for months and months while the Amba keeps promoting his advance fee scam. That is the situation at the moment.

Response to Alithea: RVD video July 13th "A non-debt based system ahead":

+Ashllyne Whoa, back up! 51% ownership loans is back on the table?! Or, am I a confused little goldfish, and it never went away? And now this nonsense about having to travel to HK to open bank accounts. This to set up a business in one's own country, right? Who does that? This craziness is consistent with everything else you state about their processes and procedures. RED ALERT Their focus on projects with *breakthrough ideas* rings massive alarm bells. I wrote a post warning of the inherent dangers of handing over one's Intellectual Property. The post went missing!! (view on Google+ page: Bondage Video) Also, Julian Assange released information contained within TPP pertaining to the same. As regards DS showing photos of key players in their operation. If he really thought that workshop attendees wouldn't later put 2 'n' 2 together, this clearly demonstrates that it's not "we" who are the goldfish. 'Nuff said.

photo.jpg

+Alithea Kella We have never been the goldfish. That is just their arrogant, ignorant way of speaking to us in the hope of bending our will. These people are hierarchical and they expect you to obey their "commands". Look at what I've been through. No one in TVoP has picked up the phone to call DS to sort things out to get me a refund. I am on my own. I need to call Crystal and then call Dave and I will report back. Expect this to be another wild goose chase. They treat customers like cattle and call you names on top of that to make you submissive.
I had the opportunity of listening to the 3 hour TVoP video that was taken down recently. Project participants asked at the end for a follow up on their project. Rada replied "You will be notified" (heavy pause, go away, don't bother me). Don't expect "I'll send an email and find out for you" from them, don't expect "let me check the timeline and see where the review process is and I will let you know", no, they operate at your expense and time. "You will be notified" is what you are told, whatever that means, while you pay $50 month for this symposium for project updates and tracking. If you don't like what you are being told, they will reply and say you are aggressing on them. Doesn't this sound to you backwards and authoritarian?? Am not sure where they are going with this line of command, lol. It's laughable. Yet they have the gall of saying they are doing this for Humanity and don't have any humanity with their own customers (the people they are supposed to serve). These are slave masters, people wake up, foreigners to boot with no compassion and respect for their customers!!
Yes, the 51% ownership loans speak for themselves as to what this is about. I repeat, very few in North America would dare to propose a VC investment loan where you actually end up with more equity than the founders. That speaks of their intentions and it doesn't look too good for the entrepreneur who would likely be pushed out of their own company. In the meanwhile, the Amba cherry picks from these projects the best investment returns all in the name of Humanitarian projects!! LOL

This entire thread is proving the statements made by FIU file over the past few months which represent the Financial intelligence unit as true and this whole issue is turning into one big fantasy propagating an upfront fee fraud!!

The whole issue is one of lies and deceit!!

Dave Schmidt is clearly a liar and a fantasist with anger issues which are very evident, but he is so entrenched now that he has to keep the spin going or admit his lies which is the last thing he wants to do! He needs the workshop fees.He cares about noone but himself. There is no philanthropy there unless it funds the Dave and Charla travel show!!

He panders to the Ambassador who has a real hold over lost Dave! Dave seems scared of him so he propagates the egocentric rhetorics of BML the now outed fake Ambassador.

TVOP has been outed its ownership by Mrs Keyte in South Wales Britain and Isleworth in suburban London.The history of the Keytes is bait and switch!!

The YT with DS and Charla was very telling recently in that she had to show her love for him pub!icly but behind the facade she looks worried and sad! Cracks are showing is she wising up on what she is involved with?

The above would be funny if not so serious as fees are being charged y these characters who clearly are dishonest,deceivers.Yes they can criticise others as a deflection.But it does not take away from the fact they are charging fees on a set of complete myths.Not one of them is proving anything.

The FIU have issued warnings that the rhetoric of the AMB,DS and the TVOP has facets of a well trodden 20 year road of scams and scammers who will protest their innocence,show indignance to logic and questioning,but in the end will be outed and will either run off or be caught by the authorities.

It is my belief that as usual this will all end in tears and if not checked will become a multimillion USD group fraud claim.

These groups fear anything mainstream media as it puts their story under severe scrutiny and this is not what they want.They need fools like Dave and Charla and Modwiz who being a little out there will believe and propagate the spin forbthge ultimate ends and needs of the unscrupulous and crooked protagonists!!

Domain Name: TRUEVISIONOFPEACE.COM

Registry Domain ID: 1902611758_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com

Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Update Date: 2015-02-13T18:35:42Z

Creation Date: 2015-02-13T18:35:42Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-13T18:35:42Z

Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registrar IANA ID: 146

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited

Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited

Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited

Registry Registrant ID:

Registrant Name: CG Keyte

Registrant Organization:

Registrant Street: Primrose Place

Registrant City: London

Registrant State/Province:

Registrant Postal Code: TW7 5BA

Registrant Country: United Kingdom

Registrant Phone: +44.01656840799

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax:

Registrant Fax Ext: