Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

If you WANT TO COMMENT on what I have written above, or on GFR#3 itself...

Yell2_zpsdqrxcvjv.jpg

And are not a GEI member, you can Join GEI : Here: (Clue: fav. : is "Admiral Byrd"),

OR Post something on YouTube : HERE

I am suggesting this because Modwiz is only accepting sycophantic comments on his channel.

And I think a more open, less edited, discussion would prove useful

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONFUSION and Irony for Ron Van Dyke

08-22-15 - CONFUSION! WHO OWNS MY HOUSE?

Ron says now that his motion to dismiss the outstanding eviction notice was accepted.

But that the county records show PNB as the owner of his home, not him.

And in the video he admits that the bank, not he, has been paying the taxes on the home.

Why the confusion?

If you believe the records... Ron seems to have done plenty to confuse the courts.

+ Such as making this UCC filing: http://spoonfedtruth.ucoz.com/PDFs3/PDF4/PropertyCertificate.pdf

The evil stench of Heath TJ is all over this filing"

"All uncontested, unrebutted affidavits and notices filed in this case by Ron Van Dyke are indisputabble fact according to common law maxims, especially Truth Maximum #3 - An unrebutted affidavit is the executed judgment in commerce. Uphold the law!"

(Yikes! What sort of court and court procedures does RVD believe exist???
You cannot make law through UCC filings! Unrebutted affidavits cannot work that way,
else the whole world would spend all day, everyday, making and rebutting crazy affidavits.)

If RVD loses his home, perhaps he should blame poor tactics and poor advice.

On the other hand, the confusion he created may be why he has allowed to stay there for years

WITHOUT PAYING RENT, and WITHOUT PAYING TAXES

Ron seems to have a better deal that anyone I know who is either a homeowner or a tenant.

Everyone else either pays rent, or pays taxes, he somehow pays neither.

If you do a Google search, it takes you : HERE

Trulia has a home valued at $77,000 -- : 448-Thomas Dr-Melbourne

"RVD's Home" / The information on Quatloos shows further confusion

(SUMMARY of explanations of RVD's dilemma from the Quatloos website*)

Explanation #1:
"The old lady (she was in her 80's I think) that owned the house and some other property was not mentally competent. Ron convinced her to put him on her bank accounts, and to leave both properties to him. Her kids* took him to court and the court determined that the woman was incompetent. By that time he had already emptied the bank accounts. The house and property, as you said, was awarded to the kids.

At that point, Ron took out the loan to buy the house from the kids. Within a few months, Ron filed a bunch of Sovereign Citizen magic paperwork, alleging that there was no mortgage because his signature on the loan had created the money that paid off the mortgage, and the house belonged to him. And, besides, he alleged, the loan was made to his straw man, not to him.

By continually bogging down the courts with sovcit paperwork, Ron has managed to live for 10 years as a squatter in a house that was never his. In fact, he says repeatedly, that there was never a mortgage on the house, which he has contradicted in his own postings."
- Tue Jul 28

Explanation #2:
A history of Ron playing SovCit games.
Date Details
August 23, 2012
Ownership of this property was transferred to Pnc Bank via a quit claim deed on August 23, 2012.
July 13, 2005
This property was sold for $275,100 on July 13, 2005. Ownership was transferred via a grant deed.
April 26, 2004
This property was refinanced on April 26, 2004 via a mortgage.
November 01, 1992
This property was sold for $5,000 on November 01, 1992. Ownership was transferred via a grant deed.

Explanation #3:
“In 2012, I covered a proceeding related to a tax deed sale for a colleague, Judge Preston Silvernail. The defendant in that case, a gentleman named Ronald Van Dyke, claimed that he was a sovereign entity and as such was not obligated to pay any taxes and not subject to the laws or jurisdiction of the State of Florida. Unpersuaded by his argument, Iruled in favor of the holder of the tax deed and Mr.Van Dyke's property was ultimately sold."
- a document filed by a Judge John Harris

Thunter's comment:
"Our legal system in the U.S. is a narrow pipeline. Stuff goes in one end and stuff comes out the other. SovCits succeed in their goals by keeping the pipeline full of "stuff," so that there is never any resolution. Ron's life has been in constant turmoil for a decade keeping the courts and banks at bay in order to remain a squatter in someone else's house. He has filed endless nonsense lawsuits, UCC-1 stuff, land patent documents, etc. into the system to confuse it.
It seems to work in many cases. But what a desperate, awful way to live."

> http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9950&start=280#p204765

RVD seems to have avoided any explanation to his viewers about his own role in adding to the confusion... and it could be intentional on his part

==

*(subsequent to posting this, I have been told that Ron is adamant Dr Mary's children did not have a dispute with him. Indeed, he seems to have been "like a son" to her in his declining years, So he may have simply inherited the property from her.)

TOUGH LOVE needed ??

This information (if true)* does not put Ron into a good light

+ He comes across as someone always seeking what he can get for free,

+ He got "his home" for free (who paid the estate taxes?) as a gift from an 80 y.o. woman, when she passed on

+ He used legal maneuvers to avoid paying a bank mortgage

+ He hasn't paid property taxes in years

+ Come to think of it, he never spoke of having employment

+ No wonder he is attracted to the Ambassador's / Dragon family charties

Goodness. I am not sure I'd want him as a neighbor, if he doesn't look after his home.

(One of the reports said the home is "poorly maintained")

== However...

*There are two sides to every story, and Ron's own may be very different, so I do not want to judge him before hearing his story.

(I have been urged by many who like Ron, not to treat him harshly, unless I have the whole story, That's fair enough.)

Here is what I think about it, "ambassador":

(and it is not pretty - I had to do some editing - DrB):

IMAGE #1

and worse:

IMAGE #2

(DrB : the rest, I deleted. And I have warned newbie, Steve, and will suspend him for two weeks.

These sorts of images and comments are not welcome here.

If you have something intelligent to share, fine. But not this please.)

... or Misinformation - don't bother with the latest one:

The GoldFish Report No 4, Black Monday, 8 24 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urVMRMCui_Q

There is no way to say this politely... These reports are a mixture of misinformation and well, "unintelligence." I will probably stop listening to them. They are a waste of time.

Did I hear him right? Did the Ambassador recommend "I would take out loans to buy foreign currency." This could work if the dollar falls, but is dangerous. I think he suggested something like this before: Buying chinese currency. Obviously, this would not have worked well.
The man has a brain of a goldfish.

His economic explanations are laughable.

That Goldfish Report video included an attack on those whose comments they do not like - Is that me?\\

(I posted this comment under the video - It will likely be deleted):

The panel says: "There's an attempt to discredit us. We have trolls."
Nope! You discredit yourselves, with so many unintelligent comments..
"We have our eyes on you." > If this is addressed to me, I respond: Okay. Why not engage me in an intelligent way.
You can Invite good and intelligent questions. I will be happy to give you some...
It might enliven the efforts in the Goldfish report, and attract higher quality listeners.
ALSO, there's a discussion under the video comparing Dragon family evidence with Swissindo's
SwissIndo M1 has released quite a lot of evidence to support his claim to be the legitimate son of the man who signed the Green Hilton agreement with JFK (which got JFK killed by the central bankers, as well as almost a million Indonesians). Not taking sides - but what documents/videos have the Red Dragon Family released that they are doing anything for the 1-11 payments, or the Human Obligation, or even setting a deadline for responses? I want to see all dragon/humanity trust families to succeed, but it strikes me SwissIndo & White Dragon Society has done more verifiable things than the Red Dragon family so far... just my opinion
Friar Newborg
: Dear me. How can you believe anything from Swissindo?
We trust all humans who act in accordance with their, and humanities, highest purpose and good for all until such time as they give reason not to. SwissIndo/M1, GodSkyMotherEarth & CVAC's have been honorable and consistent in their actions to (attempt) to free humanity from debt enslavement despite horrible oppositions. Mr. Keenan & Ambassador have not provided consistent information at times (such as the 6 mil misinfo w/Dave video) but we still have faith and patience that in the end all dragon families & representatives will do the right thing to free humanity & heal this planet. http://www.godskymotherearth.com/about.html
: Excuse me, but LYING about how much wealth they have, puts Swissindo a long distance from away from honorable - as does making ridiculous promises that they cannot keep. Please give me a link to some genuine evidence that Sino or Swissindo possess even $10million of wealth, and I will evaluate it.

you are blessed with 'free will' to have and enjoy your own belief system and do your own research

: In others words, you have nothing new! I have done my research on Swissindo. It is: a busted flush, a dead parrot, a non-starter, an absurd nothing, a scam, a ripoff, a nothing, a stupidity... and you have nothing new to add, even though I offer to look. So I suggest: STFU. And do not pretend there is anything supporting Swissindo's claims. No one should back an economic concept, the way they do a believe in God, as an article of faith. This is for fools and non-entities.

... or Misinformation - don't bother with the latest one:

The GoldFish Report No 4, Black Monday, 8 24 15

There is no way to say this politely... These reports are a mixture of misinformation and well, "unintelligence." I will probably stop listening to them. They are a waste of time.

Did I hear him right? Did the Ambassador recommend "I would take out loans to buy foreign currency." This could work if the dollar falls, but is dangerous. I think he suggested something like this before: Buying chinese currency. Obviously, this would not have worked well.

The man has a brain of a goldfish.

His economic explanations are laughable.

I've been too busy with other things to keep up with the Amba and friends, but it looks like it is going nowhere fast. Dave Schmidt said a while back that he and Charla would be the tour guide for the first round of folks going to Hong Kong to get their projects funded. Now he is announcing new workshops coming up soon, and no word about going to HK. Either he is going without an announcement and will be back in time for his September workshop, or that HK trip is not happening. I suspect the latter. The whole TVOP endeavor seems to have gone downhill. Either it is just quieter for summer, or interest is quickly fading. Looking at the number of views the recent TVOP videos have on the Modwiz channel, it seems there is a lack of interest - many not even reaching 1,000 views.

Regarding the Chinese currency, you never know, there could be another play here, to devalue and then ride it up again, and he may turn out to be giving good advice, but given the reputation of the Amba and TVOP at this point, I wouldn't be giving his financial advice any serious consideration.

I thought the Dragon Families would be part of a powerful wave of change, but so far there is not much to indicate they even exist.

Has anyone looked further into the Thrive movement? Is there anything to it? Is there anyone else out there that shows any promise to encourage humanity to really make changes, or will humanity just have to keep hobbling along in the muck of greed, immorality, and destruction? I suppose that is why the founders of religions always give moral codes. Humanity seems to be stuck in a loop of making a mess of things. I suppose this is a dark side of freewill. How long will we have to live in the dark?

Another problem is that a small number of people can spoil things for a much greater number. Even if a large majority of people were moral and refrained from harming others, a few in positions of 'authority', can spoil our collective experience.

Sorry to be a downer, but it gets tiring hearing people talk about changing the world, and all the great things coming soon, and life doesn't appear much different and in fact is getting worse in many regards - or am I looking in the wrong places?

You make some good points. Like this one:

Has anyone looked further into the Thrive movement? Is there anything to it?

Is there anyone else out there that shows any promise to encourage humanity to really make changes, or will humanity just have to keep hobbling along in the muck of greed, immorality, and destruction? I suppose that is why the founders of religions always give moral codes...

I think the Thrive Movement is decent and driven by good people with good intentions.

But it seems to be more difficult to engage them / to work with them, than some of the other less-reputable efforts

I have to say that it puzzles me that obvious and amateurish scams, like: the RV, OPPT, SwissIndo, and TVOP

do somehow attract far more attention, and maybe even more short term support than does Thrive.

In the longer term after some months, or maybe a year or so, even their most devoted followers tend to see through the scams and move on.

But they could get to the point of desertion much sooner if they did some basic research. Why don't they do it? It is a puzzle to me.

It seems like there are thousands or ten of thousands of people who lack discernment, and are strongly attracted to anything that promises them access to easy money, especially when it is wrapped in good intentions. So this same group (of easily-led useful dupes) seems to drift from one scam to another...

Hopium4_zpskaxwtojf.jpg

Hopium addicts drifted from : OPPT > SwissIndo > TVOP

I know some of these people, and I do not doubt that they well intentioned. But they are driven almost solely by "their hearts" (or should I say an emotional attachment to unrealistic hopes about how the world "should" be changed.) They refuse to do any basic research and - worse yet - they criticize those who have done the research and want to share it with them. They close their minds, and protect their fantasy world.

In a way, these people are actually a sort of dead-weight that prevents of world from moving in a positive direction, because they help to distract attention and energy away from the true positive efforts (like Thrive maybe?) and they help to suck them into flytraps like OPPT, Swissindo, and TVOP.

Dave Schmidt lates video????? August 26th

11 victims in HK opening bank accounts and business licences.Oh dear!!! the oldest trick in the advance fee arena.Its a smokescreen to look like something is happening but no money will ever arrive by way of funding. Bet they paid their own fares!! Then more fees will be requested from this fraud.

Dave is a liar pure and simple,naive gullible but a conman.

Oh good more fee earning workshops!!! Lets scam the gullible with more lies and false promises as I need another luxury trip to China and some money for thanksgiving!! Charla needs another 5 star trip too!!

The facts are clear.This man lies and deceives,takes money under false pretences and does not keep one promise or timeline ever and has a past of misappropriation of funds and is a failed politician.

He has a ridiculous ego completely unfounded and the nonesense of hacking,cyber attacks,his mother being taken by Aliens is part of his obvious bipolar condition.He is dangerous in that he sucks the gullible in.His false smile and that love you all rhetoric is in fact a way of laughing at his victims.He is a man upset with his own mistakes in life so to counterract it he forms an egotistical ego and aura of self importance.Every YT video from DS is showing this more and more.He is not fooling many of us.He needs psychiatric help!! Do not invest in this chap.He is a fantasist living in the belief of his own publicity avoid and more importantly do not pay him any more money.He is scamming you!!! He is a non performer so common in this arena!!!

"He is a fantasist living in the belief of his own publicity..."

Yes:

And he's very good at serving up the Hopium to the addicts... God help them !

Hopium4_zpskaxwtojf.jpg

Hopium addicts drifted from : OPPT > SwissIndo > TVOP

Has anyone looked further into the Thrive movement? Is there anything to it? Is there anyone else out there that shows any promise to encourage humanity to really make changes, or will humanity just have to keep hobbling along in the muck of greed, immorality, and destruction? I suppose that is why the founders of religions always give moral codes. Humanity seems to be stuck in a loop of making a mess of things. I suppose this is a dark side of freewill. How long will we have to live in the dark?

Yes, I have. My position is that it has no substance beyond fancy CGI, lots of financial backing and a global plan sprinkled with some common sense demands. Absolutely no threat to the system, therefore likely by the system.

Starting to follow simple moral codes would be a huge leap forwards for humanity, no global movement is required for that though.

If someone came up with something that would produce independent _minds_ in humanity that would be a substantial threat.

Hehe, humanity have become so zombified it can't get out of bed unless there is some "movement" telling them what to do.

I sense some people are waiting and hoping for mayhem so they can lie down and die and not have to go through the trouble of dealing with themselves.

Yes, my compass always points in opposite direction to the state, lol

Good one!

There was a day when that was not true. But the state has been captured by the elites, so most Awake people would probably agree with that.

At some point, we need to be strong enough to have a positive direction mind, and bend the state and other people to move with us.

But first we must clear some weeds from the path

The Conversation (and language) you will not see on the Reverand's channel

bookies_crocodile_tears.gif

Here is the REAL conversation that was posted on the Modwiz125 channel, but only those who posted within that thread could see it:

Gary R. : Shared publicly - Yesterday 4:36 AM

commented on a video on YouTube.

a link to answer ,what is shmita? http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/high-holy-days-2014/high-holy-day-news-and-features/1.616213
Whom should be considered a school yard bully? I see no derogatory comments

Friar Newborg : Yesterday 3:06 PM

+Gary R. : There is no way to say this politely... These reports are a mixture of misinformation and well, "unintelligence." I will probably stop listening to them.
They are a waste of time... (continues, see post #xx, above)

George Lincoln : Yesterday 4:50 PM

+Gary Rayner : they are deleted. Not derogatory... Just asking awkward questions that the panel does not want to answer

Modwiz125 : 3:29 AM

+Gary Rayner That is because the source of those comments has been removed months ago for reasons of aesthetics. That person uses Ron Van Dyke's comment section to move his bowels in now.

Friar Newborg : 4:35 AM

A Nice polite comment there from the Mod-Lizard. Thanks, Reverend. Have the Feds caught up with you and your scam yet?
There are rumors now flying that they want to arrest Dave S. And I know some people who were scammed out of hundreds are now very angry, and want justice. If you are not part of the scam, when will you see the light?
Friar N-2:
Perhaps I should remind the Rev. about this conversation from mid-June 2015 :
M-125/ My tolerance for all of the no-nothing nonsense wears thin as well. Would be a shame to close down the comment section because it has come to resemble an alley where bums come to take a crap because they can. Spoils it for all the nice people...
Fr.N / What did the "bums" do? They asked questions while pointing out the lack of progress.
(Want to know what sorts of questions? Just ask on GEI.) Here was one of the questions from GEI at that time:
"HAS TVOP GOT THE FUNDS, or not?
If not, then those who are paying money for courses are being scammed, and TVOP is a fraud."

Modwiz has posted today promoting another pitch your project event!!

He has called Friar N a troll!!

Has assured everyone this is a non spectator event ie TVOP projects ,even though the promotion of these is made by public disclosure on YT a website and the voice of the Ambassador on YT and the Sedona Connection.

They positively court the fringe media to get the fees they need ,massage their egos and project proposals,but lash out if public exposure makes people question who they are and what they promised and what they have yet to prove.

They will go inward now if they have sucked enough victims into the cult.

The free thinking public are not part of their plan!!

A Great Honor !

He has called Friar N a troll!!
. . .
The free thinking public are not part of their plan!!

What a great honor it is to be called a Troll by a scammer operation.

I think it shows that I am battling for the Truth.

I have not behaved like a Troll, swearing or slinging mindless nonsense.

What I have done is to be persistent in asking awkward questions.

This is the exact best way to expose a scam, and suck away its toxic energy.

A VICTORY for the Truth!

(having got that post, I can listen to what he has said here):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6qcLTf5F1E

The Fifth time for a "last chance"? Is anyone anywhere interested anymore.

Here's a comment that was posted under the latest DS video:

FIU FILE : 4:34 AM

Also Modwiz is now promoting another TVOP pitch your project for 100USD per pitch for 10 mins event on the 30th August.This is the final one.
That is interesting this has been the 5th final one???? Lambs to the slaughter!!
Meantime: The Reverend does answer my question (sort of).
In response to the persistent question: What happened to those who have pitched their projects?
He says:
"They have become part of our group... participating in our meetings..."
Hmm. Sounds like they still have no money... and are still waiting for it.
I will love to hear from one (or more) of these people, and let them tell their story.
And I would be happy to have coffee with one or more when they are in Hong Kong.
(Would I need a bodyguard, in case the Amba and his marshal arts students show up?
Maybe I should have some of my own Yip Man friends join me.
Or maybe bring the FIU FILE people to make an arrest, if they harrass)

Top FIVE "hard questions" for the Ambassador

5-questions-to-create-a-case-for-support
========
1. What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?

(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of that.)

2. Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?

(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is connected in with the opium trade. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade? If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)

3. If the DF (and you personally) are wealthy, why do you need to ask for fees from those who are seeking funding?

(You talk about the need for "skin in the game." Well, there are worthy projects, already up and running, and showing :skin" through their successful operations, which would be great pioneer recipients of your funds. Backing them, would show your "skin", while also advancing worthy projects, helping the world. I have mentioned two such projects in previous communications. If the funding effort was genuine, it should have been "all over" such projects. But TVOP has shown no interest in demonstrating its own funding capability, expecting people to just take in on faith. You have asked for "skin", but given none. This looks very unfair, even dishonest.)

4. What about promises made and not kept, how can this be justified?

(Two examples of your group's bad faith: Ron Van Dyke was promised reimbursement of his expenses over one year ago. Still not paid. People attended Dave Schmidt's seminars and were promised that they would be at the front of the queue in funding, Instead of getting money or even the access they were promised, instead they were asked for more money. TVOP has lost face, what can you do now to show your promises have value?)

5. Why has the Ambassador not shown his audience more respect?

(I have always found it extremely odd, that the Ambassador never talks in a respectful way to the people who listen to him.

Many have done their research, and seen the dangers and holes in the existing power structure. They want real change, and they want more solid information about how the power structure really works. But he does not address these obvious concerns. Instead, he talks about people who are still asleep, and he rails against "goldfish", whatever they may be. After listening to some hours of his repetitive rants, I am convinced that he does not respect his audience. He treats them, like they are dupes - and this is the biggest reason that I have turned against his message. The Ambassador has used truly laughable "evidence" to back his claims. Running chicken cloud formations, Recycled logos. doctored UN documents, and third-hand predictions of Jubilee years, are not going going to convince anyone.

To the Ambassador: Why do you think your audience is so easily duped? Why do you treat them like Goldfish? ...as if you are feeding your listeners: information that seems like little scraps of junk food - that they could get from many sources on the web.)

There you go. My questions are now "on the table" for all to see.

Isn't it time to answer some real and intelligent questions? I think if you cannot answer these, many - not just I - would say: STFU.

Note: the questions would have been asked more respectfully 3-6 months ago, but the long delays, and the lack of respect to the audience, justifies the harsher tone that I have put into these questions.

=== ===

MotherT_zpsuyholfrr.jpg

(one of the posters on RVD's channel offered this comment):

+Friar Newborg The likes of Mother Teresa and Ghandi would be considered "trolls" by that panel.
I've studied many humanitarian giants in history. Nowhere in their stories are they recorded as inviting the populace to pay them fees or pitch ideas in order to walk alongside them as activists in creating a world based on genuine humanitarian principles. On that basis alone, it's not hard to argue they'd be aghast at TVoP's methods which in turns places a huge question mark over their motives. In fact, they too had "eyes on them" for the very reason they questioned and challenged. Now, I'm not saying you're Mother Teresa or Ghandi, none of us are. Whilst there are many beautiful souls amongst us, they were truly righteous. Their agenda and personal gain was to heal hearts and souls. Given the choice, I walk on the side on the righteous not TVoP.

As regards the Goldfish Report, that's simply a desperate attempt to justify their existence. To date, I've only managed 30 mins of GFR#1. It's really for them, not us

If I could get a solid answer to just One Question, it would be this one:

2. Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?

(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is hooked in with that. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade? If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)

Of course, if the RDF is imaginary, we will never get any sort of answer to this

Their arrogance (TVOP) has no bounds. They ask for money and feel no need to disclose the projects that are getting funded. Where else have you seen that? And they get angry if you dare ask for information and data? They are creating a new world with no accountability and no responsibility? This is a troubled organization with misguided principles.

They are not even getting an audience for their GF Reports, only 200 views or so in each. Thank goodness people are recognizing the emptiness of their diatribe. There is nothing inspirational there. I can't listen to those GF Reports, they're crap.

Friar - You got special mention by Rada! TVOP doesn't even recognize good questions or knows how to have a good discussion. This is how lost in the mirror they are. Lost, lost, lost!

Hahahaha, I still remember when TVoP asked me for even more money! The balls and I dare say profound lack of respect for people! Hahahahaha. If this is a sample of the Dragon Family, please DF go away and never come back! Just one more pitch, sure...

They are not even getting an audience for their GF Reports, only 200 views or so in each. Thank goodness people are recognizing the emptiness of their diatribe. There is nothing inspirational there. I can't listen to those GF Reports, they're crap.

Thanks for that comment.

I have re-written question #5, to bring in the irritation I feel because he fails to respect his audience:

FishFood_zpsglplxjyv.jpg

5. Why has the Ambassador not shown his audience more respect?

(I have always found it extremely odd, that the Ambassador never talks in a respectful way to the people who listen to him. Many have done their research, and seen the dangers and holes in the existing power structure. They want real change, and they want more solid information about how the power structure really works. But he does not address these obvious concerns. Instead, he talks about people who are still asleep, and he rails against "goldfish", whatever they may be. After listening to some hours of his repetitive rants, I am convinced that he does not respect his audience. He treats them, like they are dupes - and this is the biggest reason that I have turned against his message. The Ambassador has used truly laughable "evidence" to back his claims. Running chicken cloud formations, Recycled logos. doctored UN documents, and third-hand predictions of Jubilee years, are not going going to convince anyone.

To the Ambassador: Why do you think your audience is so easily duped? Why do you treat them like Goldfish? ...as if you are feeding your listeners: information that seems like little scraps of junk food - that they could get from many sources on the web.)

Archived