Aussie Mng & Explor. co's: AWV, MLM, NUS, etc

Not been around much but a funny, yet true trading tale happened here.

SVL.ASX benefited with a spike based on the WSB Reddit noise around Silver. Bizarrely it attracted a wave of hype buying in Aus, which saw a surge in a mere couple of sessions produced above a 50% surge on a none story really. Anyway, allowed me to cash in a position, bank a 50% gain and gain the full position a couple of weeks down the line once the hype died.

Quite bizarre but very welcome.

Nice one, Jerpy!

Following are my remaining OZ STOCKS...

CHARTS: 1 year: from 3.1.2020: 10dAWV: 0.022, NUS: 0.275, MLM: 0.042. AGE: 0.014

5Pp3bf5.gif

Apart from AGE, the Uranium stock, it looks like I need an upwards move in Gold

• 2 weeks later...

Neighbor to Jerritt Canyon, is Big Springs, Anova Metals (AWV.au)

AWV_AR_2013_03-Regional-project-occurren

At present, grid electrical power is available within 2 kilometres of the Project site.  Given that Nevada is a major mining area, there should be no problem attracting skilled labour.   The general terrain in the region is mountainous, with rounded hills or steep mountains separated by wide valleys filled with pediment gravel.  Regional elevations range from a low of about 1,900 metres in the valley of the Humboldt River to a maximum of 3,050 metres at the high point on Mac Ridge.  Localised colonies of conifers or trembling aspen occur within the valleys.

> http://anovametals.com.au/big-springs-project/#BigSpringsHistory

• 4 months later...

NUS,au.  Another bid... At A$0.35, " The offer, which represents a 19% premium".   I have some of these...

d1l28O2.gif

Indika takeover bid values Nusantara at $80m
Nusantara’s board has unanimously recommended an all-cash 35c per share takeover offer from its Indonesian partner Indika Energy that values ...  The offer, which represents a 19% premium 

> https://stockhead.com.au/resources/indika-takeover-bid-values-nusantara-at-80m/