ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Is anyone here an actual enemy of RVD?

This post was inspired by the title of Ron's latest video

4-17-16 – LOVE YOUR ENEMIES … WHAT IT DOES NOT MEAN!

(I havent listened yet. But it struck me that Ron is like an angry teenager who comes to see his parents as enemies, because they do not allow him to behave wildly,

and do exactly what he wants without making cautionary comments, and trying to reign in ill disciplined behavior)

If the parents tell a teenager to "Grow Up!" his feelings get hurt and he may think those who say such a thing have to be his enemies

I see no actual enemies here. Just old friends of Ron who got banned for trying to tell him the truth about his situation when he did not want to hear it. I do sometimes get cross with him, especially when he seems stuck in a rut making whining rants. But I would actually prefer to cheer him on, if he began moving in a positive direction, and provide genuine inspiration to his audience

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron's shtick is to surround himself with self-created straw men and then dedicate his videos to knocking them down, only to later resurrect the same straw men and tilt with them again. His adoring followers cheer him on every time he dons his rusty suit of armor and mounts his dead horse. They would rather keep polishing the crown of an insane old man then accept the realty that we are alone, and no king's army is on the way to save us. We, in fact, are the enemy their soothsayers have tried to warn them against.

From the "Caring Robots are a Con" thread

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20607
Syllopism:
"“The truth isn’t something to be discovered but something to be made up based on my own personal preferences, what I’m comfortable with, whether I like it or not, how I feel about it, or what information I have at a given moment. Nothing exists independently of the individual who is observing. There is no external reality. There is no truth. Whatever I decide is the truth is essentially what I’m going to live my life according to. There is no objective truth out there, only the subjective truth in me. What I believe, is what is true. You become an arbiter of truth. ” They dictate truth from the fantasy of whatever they want to believe to be true. They tell the universe “screw you, I’m god, I decide what truth is, reality doesn’t exist, things don’t actually occur outside of my belief in them, I create reality.”

(A childish definition would be Silly-Sloppy-ness in one's approach to discerning Truth)

Wow. That pretty well sums up a guy like Ron Van Dyke, who keeps saying he is on a mission to find truth, and bring into being a Positive new world, but he instead blows up bubbles of delusion, and then bans from his channel anyone and everyone who tries to explain why what he is promoting is not True.

> link: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=16776&page=73

Ron refuses to do any actual research or reading whatsoever, instead relying on "his heart" to discern the truth - so he winds up falling for one positive sounding scam after another, especially if there is the promise of free money somewhere in the scheme. He has banned nearly all the truth tellers from his forum, and he now calls us "his enemies", just because we point out the impractical aspects of the various delusions he chooses to believe in.

I have made Ron's channel an object of study and regular postings on Acore for two reasons:
+ Before I came across RVD I never understood the psychology of such people - Ron is a textbook example, and
+ I am hoping that we might pop the bubbles of a few delusions that he blows up, and thereby help save people, including Ron himself. from, getting sucked into expensive or dangerous scams

I am grateful for Acore....it "resonates"!! ;-)

LOL.

I also hope it will withstand logic and analysis

Time is changing, or is it?

This was recommend by someone from RVD's thread.

And we hear in it, a theory being presented as reality.

Some of it may be true. Some may be scientific invention, and some may be pure invention.

I don't think there is much effort to separate the scientific theory from invention - Do Lightworkers even care to do so?

The CosmicTime Shift~ What is it and How will it affect you?

Invigorating Travel : even to stalagtites and stalagmites

Ron's short trip seems to be putting him in a more positive and thoughtful mood

4-18-16 – I VISITED THE UNDERGROUND WORLD

Published on Apr 17, 2016

My friend and I visited the underground world of Blanchard Springs Caverns in which formations were formed over thousands of years – drip by drip. Even a century is but a drop in the bucket when we consider how long these caves have been in existence. In fact, there is little or no visible change at all in any human lifetime...

(I'm more thumbs-up than thumbs-down on this one, but it was curious to hear Ron say: "I cannot recall playing a Dark role."

Hmm. He doesn't seem to think that he is playing a negative role when he promotes scams??

Maybe he should have some more self-reflection.)

RED DRAGONS - Under new leadership, says Fulford

Red and Green Asian secret societies under new leadership promise to “make the earth tremble”
Posted by benjamin
April 18, 2016

Last week a representative claiming to be from the head family of the Hongmen Worldwide Chinese Union informed the White Dragon Society that the Red and Green were under new leadership. He said “when the Asian giant moves, the earth will shake but our goal is world peace.” Not much more can be written about the Red and Blue and WDS talks however, you can be sure big events will unfold soon.

There is also a lot of chatter from multiple sources including the CIA and the Pentagon that some sort of financial event far bigger than the Lehman shock is imminent. While experience has taught us to be wary of specific dates, many sources even go so far as to say it will be on April 19th. This is the day the Shanghai Gold Exchange will start its gold trading platform intended to take over setting the gold price from the Khazarian mafia controlled banks.

http://www.en.sge.com.cn/news-announcement/announcement/537284.shtml

It is probably no coincidence then that last week Deutschebank admitted in court that it manipulated gold and silver prices and promised to release all the information it has about other big banks involved in the price manipulation.

So, we have the Chinese starting a gold exchange at the same time as the Western banks that traditionally set the gold price are being publicly outed for fraud. The Shanghai Gold Exchange will also make it possible for the Asians to monetize the vast off-market gold hoards they reportedly hold. This means the Chinese yuan will become at least partially gold backed.

This is the probable source of reports such as this one:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1152

that claim China will announce it will launch an international gold backed Yuan and stop accepting US dollars starting this week.

==

> more: http://benjaminfulford.net/

Fulford has some truth alongside his misinformation.

Keenan and Hudes less so

Fair = Rigged; or Rigged = Fair

Doncha love the way Ron tosses labels on those who displease him ?

What do you think, is the bank credit system Rigged or Fair, when it comes to Ron's request for a credit card?

4-20-16 – TRYING TO PLAY IN A RIGGED SYSTEM

Consider this:

+ Ron borrowed money against a house where he did not have a clean title, to buy another house, which he then claims the bank "stole" from him

+ Doctors gave him a heart operation, which saved his life, but now he refuses to pay their bills

Is this the sort of person that does not get credit, because the system is "rigged", or because the system is fair?

Another question:

Would you be more likely to give RVD some charity to:

+ Pay the bills of the doctors who saved his life?, or

+ Pay for his fun holiday to Australia?

+ Or not give him money at all, because he has been irresponsible?

Not give him any money because he lacks integrity and the maturity to handle money responsibly.

The sad truth is that Ron does not EARN money. He hasnt for a long, long time.

He receives it (as transfer payments from the government), he begs it, and he scams it.

Personally, I would like to see RVD start charging for his videos : He could make Monday free, and charge a small subscription fee for the other days.

Then he could say he earns something.

Maybe someone who is not banned could suggest that to Ron

I would not pay a fee to watch his videos, and I would be very surprised if anyone else would either. But, I do get your point. It could be a good move for him on many levels.

P.S. You seem like a very gracious, sincere and decent man, DrBubb. Those qualities simply don't "resonate" with Ron. He is drawn to the opposite of those characteristics.

"You seem like a very gracious, sincere and decent man, DrBubb.

Those qualities simply don't "resonate" with Ron. He is drawn to the opposite of those characteristics."

It is funny to me. Ron sees me as an enemy. When I believe I am more dedicated to the Truth than he is.

And certainly more dedicated to truth than the scamsters whose projects he promotes.

But I will say negative things about him (when warranted), and the scamsters do not - at first - because they want his help in promoting their scams.

I did find it interesting that when Ron approached Swissindo recently to catch up before his trip, he was surprised that he was not received warmly.

And instead he found they wanted to control the message. He is like someone who will promote anything, as long as they stroke him with kind words.

But if they do not do that, he switches off. It is as if his support can be purchased with a few kind words and some flattery, I dont do insincere flattery so well

as well as they (the scamsters) do. Because I really want nothing from Ron, other than to see him on a genuine pathway towards the truth

4-21-16 – ARISTO PROVIDES FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Published on Apr 20, 2016

Aristo talks about the situation in Greece, including that it is being flooded by refugees, many of them trained mercenaries. These generate two types of fear, including the mind control fostered by psychopaths and sociopaths. The question to ask ourselves is: How are we being screwed by socially engineered values? He challenges us to be perfect, which he says is merely being ourselves honestly. Choice is essential!

A mix of ideas, including some interesting ones.

Aristo said more than once that "Ron is honest" - Does he really believe that?

Can you be delusional, and still be honest?

Thanks for deciphering Aristo's msg for me. It was all over the place. I felt like I needed a course in cryptography to understand him. I also noticed his flattery to Ron. I assumed he wasn't that familiar with Ron, or that he was just basically in the same category as Ron.

Thanks for deciphering Aristo's msg for me. It was all over the place. I felt like I needed a course in cryptography to understand him. I also noticed his flattery to Ron. I assumed he wasn't that familiar with Ron, or that he was just basically in the same category as Ron.

Actually, Aristo has posted here on Acore (as AC George)

And I found his posts to be well written and very insightful, better than his average video commentary,

We may have lost his postings, given his apparent strong loyalty to RVD.

Ron drifts back towards Reality

(But he still seems to think, he has only one or two real people who react with honestly, making negative posts)

4-22-16 – FOLLOW YOUR DREAM

AT the 7 minute point, he says:

"I have an attack group with... Friar Newborg. He has come out with so many fake names...
I have blocked so many of those crazy people. I don't attack them."
(hmm. He just attacked me and others! I am much kinder to him, now that he seems to be speaking with less delusion)

... I posted, under posts of others...

+Jeanette Foresta : Ron is wrong. When I post here, there are only 2-3 names I would normally use: Friar Newborg, and Too Frank, plus one other - but usually not on the same day. (multiple names were created because I got banned, and still had things to say.) He seems to suggest I have 10 names or something. That's crazy... why bother? There are many others he has banned, and those may be the folks who post here, and sometimes vote Thumbs Up, and sometimes vote Thumbs down. If he looks at Acore, he can get a idea of the large number of people who are following his story, and will comment negatively, when he strays into dishonesty or delusion

Wow. I commented on your previous video that you seem to be finally throwing off the 'victim mentality', only for you to bring it back for this vid. It does appear that you aren't seeing the trees for the forest. Once you decide to pull your head out of the poo pile, you'll see that it's always been you. You controlled your reality. It's always been you. Wake the heck up! You have the heart (it appears) but, for some reason, you can't see the truth. It's you, Ron. It's always been you. Quit playing the fricking victim.
+Voice of Reason : i agree. It is good to see Ron drifted back towards more reality-based postings
Ron seems to have FINALLY seen through to the Reality of Swissindo. It is about time!

Just heard today's (4/23) RVD video, and Ron's invitation for lodging fell through. I'm thinking it was the invite from the witch. It doesn't matter, because they all seem to be of the same element (I.e. same sh**t in different piles). But, why oh why does he still trust these people to perform what they say they will do? Gosh oh gee...the redundancy!

Ron-the-Victim... again

Just when you thought he was creeping back to Reality, RVD embraces victimhood

4-23-16 – WILL IT EVER GET EASIER?

It is ridiculous for him to say, "My bank screwed me," simply because they told him at the end of the day that they would not give him a credit card.

+ It wasnt the bank who booked the flight to Australia, and then drove suddenly to another state making his time so short

+ Did Ron really think his credit rating would be untainted when he refused to repay the mortgage loan, and battled the mortgage bank for 10 years in the courts?

+ Are unpaid medical bills really overlooked by banks?

The banks will not be aware of RVD's many videos ranting against banks and bankers, but his attitude towards them may have shown up in his prior actions.

Once again, Ron's "inner child" comes out while the adult goes missing

(words of wisdom - will they be heeded?):

You can get a free credit report online Ron instantly. Also, medical bills can be overlooked for larger loans. but if you have no recent revolving credit they won't give you any. regardless of how long you have been with your bank. These are Not the old days Ron I thought you would know this. I mentioned the PayPal debit card to you years ago, you would of had it already. So rather than asking for help, postpone the trip for when it's feasible for everyone!

If ever you have problems sleeping, this might help

The Three Revs...

The Reverends' Views

"I wanted to have something that identified me as a holy man"

Instead of BEING holy, he grasped the name, the long hair, and the scarf around his neck (ie, the trappings)

RVD is just doing his usual predictable cycle and is in his victim stage again, wanting sympathy and money. He can't accept the rules about money and credit and travel etc. that all of us who aren't rich and powerful have to observe to get by in this world, and thinks that his wants trump everything else. It's just sad. You can't believe half of what he says, and he never tells the whole story. Who knows the actual truth of his tales. His adult children will have to do whatever they can to keep him out of trouble or worse, since they are legally responsible for him, and his online *friends* should stay out of it. Meddling, however well intentioned, can make things really go haywire in a situation like this.

THE TRUTH that RVD does not want you to know

"... It's just sad. You can't believe half of what he says, and he never tells the whole story. Who knows the actual truth of his tales..."

- Akita

Some of us here have researched the actual background of the story that "the bank stole" his house.

He has lied, and bans people to keep the lie alive

(These quotes from a discussion on his channel):

You can get a free credit report online Ron instantly. Also, medical bills can be overlooked for larger loans. but if you have no recent revolving credit they won't give you any. regardless of how long you have been with your bank. These are Not the old days Ron I thought you would know this. I mentioned the PayPal debit card to you years ago, you would of had it already. So rather than asking for help, postpone the trip for when it's feasible for everyone!

+NTO4 COMICS - Ron, doesn't know how to take care of himself. If he did, he wouldn't have so many excuses. It's always the circumstances of the situation (or either other people causing it) that are blamed for his failures. When in reality, every decision Ron has made has been his own. He knew his previous home (gifted to him as a church) had restrictions for its 'classification' of a 'church' status. Yet, he moved his daughter and children in with him, thereby breaking the rules and making the 'church' no longer exempt from federal regulation and taxes. He then made a choice to move in with his son after Ron lost the church yet, he has said more negative things about his son than positive ones. Now, with no home of his own (not even a card board box), he is going 10,000 miles across the earth with NO money. Now, who will there be to blame if he gets stuck in Australia? It won't be Ron's fault, it will be someone else's (in Ron's mind). I don't get it, Ron. Why can't you wake up?

Friar Newborg

You need to do more research! Ron's previous home was NOT gifted to him.
Dr Mary supposedly promised him her house when she passed. Ron got the keys. But the title was not clear. The will showed it was 50/50 shared with another person. But RVD went out to a bank and borrowed against that home, and used the proceeds to buy a house in Melbourne FL, which he called a church to try to reduce his taxes. Naturally, when the bank discovered that he did not have clean title on the first house, they went after the house that Ron bought with the bank's money. This is the Truth that Ron does not want his listeners to know. It was uncovered by people like me that Ron has now banned from his channel for telling the truth

=== ===

Maybe the Atlantean Witch from Oz has realized that it will be dangerous for her if Ron becomes dependent on her.

She may find it hard to get him out, and then he will go on his YT channel and abuse her, lying about what is really happened.

We heard nothing from the woman in Arkansas when he visited her. I wonder if there was some disappointment between guest and

hostess when he was there.

If I was the witch, I would want some character references on Ron before I would agree to put him up for more than 2-3 days.

I wonder if Ron will bring enough money to pay for a hotel, or airBNB?

It never ceases to amaze me when someone owes so much money and can't pay their bills yet can somehow afford to fly off to some distant destination! Doesn't his son think that Ron should use that money to get out from under him, and gain the independence that RVD says he wants? It is shameful to me. It is extravagant and thoughtless and selfish! Tell me...where is the "God" in all of this?

Archived