ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

That's why I call Ron a Con-artist

He cons people, and even himself.

He claims also sorts of good intentions, being on a mission to help people and so forth,

but when push comes to shove:

+ He doesnt plan ahead, and prefers self-serving delusions that allow him to stay lazy,

+ He isn't responsible in accepting and meeting his obligations

+ He always claims to be a victim when something goes wrong

+ He asks for help, rather than showing how he can - and did - solve his own problems

I was amazed that anyone gave this latest video a thumbs up, but the account was 6+ / 6- last time a checked.

It makes me think Ron may have attracted others who have the same unhealthy mentality that Ron has.

Worse yet, some may be LEARNING this toxic pattern from Ron.

I think our society needs to grow up, and stop rewarding those who claim to be victims

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched his videos for a few years now and followed some of the stuff he posted on his metagroups page. He's been dabbling in metaphysical and manipulation counter-cultures for a long time, and fancies himself as some kind of minister. I've never emailed him or posted anything on his youtube or facebook pages or had any contact with him, but I just watched to see how it would turn out. Sometimes he seemed to be just a rather honest but misled wannabe leader of a group, and at other times he was just another scammer trying to get money out of people. He lucked up with that Dr. Mary person, whom he apparently charmed, and when she got sick, he got greedy. That was the beginning of the end. I think he believes his own lies most of the time. I wonder if the witch actually invited him to Australia, or if he invited himself. It's hard to tell with him, since he's in an alternate reality from those of us who worked for a living, paid our taxes, kept our driver's licenses current, and didn't try to beg or hoodoo other people out of their money. He likes to have power over others, but doesn't have a clue how to use it. At best he's been a delusional do-gooder, at worst a cynical grifter.

Anyone who takes him in should realize that it's hard to get rid of an unwelcome guest. Usually, at least where I live, if someone has slept in your house for a few nights and has a few possessions with him or her, you have to take them to court and have them evicted, and it takes forever and you can never recover damages. I don't have any idea where all this is going with RVD, but it can't end well.

A good warning. Thanks, Akita

People who are kind-hearted, should think carefully about the trouble they may be inviting if Ron stays with them.

After 1 or 2 nights, when he is scheduled to leave, he may suddenly apologize, and say: "My money has not come through",

or : "the AirBNB place that I wanted to book would not accept my payment".

I think people should have a clear idea from Ron of the time and date of his return flight, to make sure they understand the worst possible case

BTW, I may be wrong, and Ron may prove to be a wonderful guest, entertaining and graceful. And I would be happy to hear about that, if it does happened.

I just thought it was worth emphasizing the warning

NO HOLDING BACK with Hope Girl & Mel Ve | Pilot episode | 18 April 2016

• 3 days ago : 1,841 views
NO HOLDING BACK with Hope Girl & Mel Ve - It sure is fun to spend time talking with my good friend Hope Girl,
and now we have teamed up for a bi-monthly LIVE broadcast for all to share
Good fun for them maybe.
But after I listen, I will be able to comment on whether there was any genuine truth revealed here.
(I expect self-serving justifications for why Hope Girl pretended to be an ally of the OPPT, to raise money for her QEG scam.)
Is she RVD or the Amba in a skirt?

"An old man who wants to do good for humanity"

That's how Ron claims to see himself

4-24-16 – MY MESSIANIC JEWISH SYNAGOGUE EXPERIENCE

"Get your own life," he says. "Pray for me."

This whole pitch is wide of reality. As we have commented here so many times.

Whatever he may say, Ron wants what is good for Ron.

The 'good intentions' seem to be a part of the packaging he uses for his begging and his scams.

WHAT HAS RON EVER DONE... that was truly good for anyone else?

+ Okay, he traveled, driving many hours to meet someone who had helped him in the past.

That was a considerate thing, and we did comment on it positively. But does anyone doubt that he had the begging bowl out/

+ He said he connected with "his swissindo friend" (see: interview) - but again, alongside this came a comment: "he said he may help me find a place to stay"

Please, someone join Acore, and defend Ron, and mention one or more things he did that truly helped others??

(I will welcome hearing about this)

If you visit Oz, you can meet people like this

We are the ones we have been waiting for - Eilish De Avalon talks to Santos Bonacci - Flat Earth

(they're on opposite sides of the planet, right?)

From Melbourne FL to Melbourne OZ, do you fly off the edge?

Why fly "in a circle" when a straight line would be easier?

Why are you getting time zone changes as you fly if the Earth is flat?

(Consider also the ORDER of those time zone changes if/when you fly all the way round)

These are questions FET people dare not ponder, since it would be obvious the theory is wrong.

Poor Santos is missing some braincells or IQ points. I think the logical part of his brain is dead

You mean his nose?

Maybe it is the "pinocchio effect" in real life. The nose gets redder as he exaggerates more and more

Ron said (in the latest video):

"Anyway, I really wish people who get some kind of pleasure out of the “attack Ron” mode would find their hearts. I'm doing the best I can; and unjust criticism does not make it any easier for me. One person has advised me to stop playing victim..."

Actually, I would get much more pleasure from an awakening by Ron, where he dropped the Victim attitudes, and started embracing genuine Truth, especially those truths that burst his delusions, and cause him some short term growth pains, but but him on a happier pathway.

Who would NOT want to see that? I think we all would. This pattern of pretending to be a victim, and then embracing silliness that might magically solve his problems, and then being disappointed when it fails - this OLD PATTERN is not fun to watch in action. I really want to see him break out of it.

But making the Wrong choices, like flying off to Oz, when he should be doing some thoughtful downsizing of his life, and his expectations - is not fun to watch at all.

He seems to be in a downwards spiral, and thinking that he will find answers in Australia, is just going to lead to more future disappointments IMHO.

What's that old saying" "You made your bed. Now sleep in it!"

Ron should be thinking of useful roles he can play with his family and within his community, not looking for magic solutions, or begging for funds for a holiday.

Cancel the Trip, and learn how to live better where you are, Ron.

Who is the sideshow now?

I think Ron should consider that THIS THREAD on Acore is now often getting more hits on several days each week - more than Ron's own videos.

It is as if people appreciate the debunking, and delusion-bubble-popping, mixed with the well-meaning advice that is posted here nearly everyday,

They may be getting MORE out of this approach than Ron's own videos. (Maybe RVD has something to learn from us.)

Is the Tail now wagging the Dog?

His nose is red and swollen, and there are red splotches and spots around his eyes and forehead.

He keeps complaining about all his stuff being in boxes and he can't find anything. Seems like his time would be better spent sorting it all out and getting rid of the surplus. It makes no sense that he refuses to improve things that he can actually do something about.

It's such a farce. All he's a victim of is his own unwillingness to see things as they are. He would rather play the martyr, the sacrificial lamb, than to take a few simple and practical steps to help his situation. He rails about this blog, which he admits he hasn't read. He's wasting what time he has left in this life on escape mechanisms and casting blame. He's received a lot of good advice, which he throws back at the ones giving it. He's imploding, and all anyone can do is watch.

Ron's True Mission

Yea, that is right.

Meantime, the sheeple, the ones he has not yet banned and he considers his loyal friends,
they cheer him on towards further ruin. They let him feel good, and puff up his delusions,
like warm pillows. And he sleeps on them, dreaming of the impossible god-machine that will not come.

background-image-967820_960_720.jpg

God Machine

If Ron truly has a mission in Life, it now looks as if it is to serve as a cautionary tale, against getting trapped in delusions.

He could and should be better than that, but stays on the wrong path, the path that leads him away from facing reality.

Escaping to Oz, thinking that his life will be better and the somewhere surely, the milk and honey flows, and the money tree

sprouts instant wealth. that no one needs to work for, or plan for - it will be his for the snatching

This delusion will not happen.

===

(as posted on RVD's channel):

photo.jpg
+justaman6972 is that the best you can do for someone who has suffered major trauma? Go find your heart, you are not as wise as you believe yourself to be. To Ron: I'm sorry to jump in here, I know you're quite capable of fighting your own battles, but reading this kind of claptrap from people when they should know better .... they need to be told.
photo.jpg
Karolina Enerlich
Oh get off your high horse. Ron is not the only person who suffered a heart attack and a stroke. It happens to thousands of people everyday. He is not the only person in the world having a hard time. Millions people are. My partner has got a rare bone cancer that ate away 80% of his none marrow. The amount of pain he has suffered and still suffering is unbelievable. A lot of the times I can't even see it in his face because he tries to be strong for both of us. I myself suffer from a genetic illness that causes me a lot of pain, yet I work, study and look after him all day long. I don't want anybody's pity or sympathy. I have bad days of course but everyone does. I want my life mean something. I want to make a difference that is why I keep going. You never surrender to the disease. Never.

Being real with Ron has everything to do with having a heart. If you truly care for him then you will show him some guidance and tough love so he can get his life on the right track. He survived a terrible trauma and he should be grateful for it! My grandmother died of stroke. He didn't. Dwelling in the past and own misery won't help him feel better about his life. He can enjoy it so much once he stops being so negative. Things won't improve just because you want them to. Happiness isn't just going to bonk you on the head saying "Hi! I'm here!" He needs to work for it. Take matter in your own hands.

If Ron is in such a bad condition and has got a limited income, then why he is planning to go on a very expensive trip to Australia? His housing felt through. He will need money for lodging if nobody offers him a place to stay which might be extremely hard considering they would have to put him up for a whole month. What about money for food, visas and public transport or petrol of he rents a car. Not to mention a plane ticket. That is at least several thousands dollars. Ron can't expect people to just give him money to go for holiday! People struggle to keep their heads above water everyday in this economy. They don't have extra money laying around.

So many of his viewers tried to advise Ron out of care and love but they were either blocked or ignored, including myself. Look how few views his videos get. It is because Ron chooses to be stuck in his old unhealthy belief patterns rather than moving forward and change his life. He cannot handle truth at all and he claims to be a truth seeker.

We all know Ron has been through a hard time and people here appreciate it. They really do. I know he is afraid of changes because they are scary and when people try to make him see how things really are he lashes out. That's fine. We all have been there done that. Ok so he needs money. Fine then. He can sell the stuff he has in storage then. He said himself there are some valuables stored there which I'm sure would fetch a good price and he wouldn't have to spend money to pay for storage anymore! He needs to declutter. Get rid of things that are connected with the past. He doesn't need them. Once it's all gone Ron is going to feel so much better and will have more money.

Ron needs to stop being a victim of the past and become a victor in his better future.

IF I WERE RON...

4-26-16 – MENDING BRIDGES, HEALING WOUNDS

Published on Apr 25, 2016

I was supposed to be doing a video with my friend, Steve, today; however, he asked that it be postponed until tomorrow. I did get to talk with my friend, Mel Ve, earlier though. I was pleasantly surprised as I got to hear more of the story about Swiss Indo. She's among the number that realized that this was a scam that many well-meaning people were sucked into back then. Some of our former friends are still there, now with titles: HM along with their names. That means Her Majesty or His Majesty in case you didn't know. In a sense, we are all royalty, though we do not need titles. Only the cabal makes titles important, which is how they suck people into such movements. For me, this is a time to mend bridges and heal wounds from the past. It is my prayer that most of humanity will have that opportunity in the very near future. I hope God knows we cannot survive much more of the insanity perpetrated by the cabal generation after generation going back thousands of years, getting worse in our lifetime. And unlike some of the spiritual movements based on ignoring the issues and simply loving ourselves, I am still persuaded that ignorance (ignoring) never changes anything.

Oh dear. God ole Ron, seems to be mending the wrong fences. Instead of "mending fences" with those who lied to him, and promoted scams (MelVe promoted both OPPT and Swissindo at different points, and then when she turned, it was with a vengence, ripping those who she had formerly supported, point the finger of blame away from herself, instead of acknowledging her own responsibility, as Peter van Runt had done.)

Instead, RVD should try mending fences with those former friends of Ron's channel who supported the Truth all along, and started with an open mind, but let the evidence show them were the Truth lied.

Here's a Walking in the Light plan for Ron:

1. Cancel the trip to Australia

2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in

3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car

4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way

5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions

6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*

7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes

8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place there

*Resonance was not enough, when it came to OPPT (logic and evidence also needed to be considered.)

Swissindo was a scam that ended badly

BTW, I saw the above video some time ago while researching all the OPPT, Swissindo, Ambassador, RVD, Hudes, Fulford, Keenan et al, New Age wave, and that is how I found (gratefully) this site. This site is a sanctuary for me, from the insanity on the Web.

I snatched this great comment off his youtube channel before he could disappear it. (BTW agaye, that's pretty much how I stumbled onto this site, too. Lucky us.)

photo.jpg

Hey Ron...been a while since I've visited. I heard a person named Kameran Faily say that SwissIndo was merely another of the groups of cabal that's been called out for their evils and that they're trying to give back to humanity with the hopes "they" will be forgiven their sins and no other reason. I don't know if it's factual or not but after all this time it makes sense to me or they would have acted sooner. Ignoring the problem has never worked but maybe that's something you should take into consideration when you banned so many for trying to tell you that YOU were falling for a scam and 'IGNORing' them and finally banning them so you could ignore them easier. When you say "we all need to build bridges" that means you too and what you did to people who called you friend and cared enough to try and warn you. You say acknowledge you've been wounded. You drew first blood Ron, not them. You wounded them. I wasn't going to say anything...I was just going to leave it alone but I'm going through my own lessons and maybe I can help you understand what I'm only now learning myself. If you ban me too, it's no big deal, just proves you can preach it but you think you're above your own preaching? I peeked in on your fb wall today and you've got some who are very angry with you. It might behoove you to forgive them as much as you want others to forgive including themselves. People are hurting all over and yes, you almost lost your life...'almost' being the operative word. You're still here - obviously for a reason. Did you lose an arm or a leg? Your voice? Eyesight? Are you living in a cardboard box? Ron, it's not all about you and when you can get past that and see all of humanity is going through something, you're on the road to recovery and recompense much faster. Anyway, I didn't mean to preach, just come on and remind you three things....if you put your heart on your sleeve for the whole world, then be strong enough to handle what comes at you and when I say come at you I'm here to remind you of your boomerang video. It was you who said to use the 'boomerang" effect and what comes at you to boomerang it back. That was some powerful words but I also realized for me that means what I put out is going to boomerang back to me....think on that if you will. And the third thing was, it was you Ron who said hateful words about God, God's fault, etc., so maybe instead of blaming others or being victimized it might do you well to remember your words about God also boomeranging back and be a man and roll with this. Everyone's got a story, everyone's hurting in some fashion. What's happened to you could be way worse so instead of telling the world how much you've been attacked from all sides, tell the world how lucky you are to be alive with all your faculties. I remember a Ron who loved to inform the masses what's happening in the world and how to work together. Not someone who cries "why me" "poor me" "please donate to my paypal" every day. Just sayin' Namaste`

One more from his fb page

Claude Jeffrey

I'm not sure I understand you Ron. In your previous video you shared that you wanted to live in a world where everyone could pursue their dreams as long as it didn't infringe on the rights of others. But now in this video you've ridiculed your friend because of his belief in positive thinking. I think you've been losing your friends, not because they've abandoned you, but because you're not honouring their right to voice their vision. Does their vision infringe on yours or does it simply not coincide with what you believe?

Nuff said.

BTW, I saw the above video some time ago while researching all the OPPT, Swissindo, Ambassador, RVD, Hudes, Fulford, Keenan et al, New Age wave, and that is how I found (gratefully) this site. This site is a sanctuary for me, from the insanity on the Web.

Thanks.

I would have liked to see more Cleve True videos, but the valuable truth-telling he was doing got less response than had been expected.

Too many people seem to prefer Hopium to reality

Akita,

Those comments you picked up are "on the mark" as far as I can see - especially this from Soft-winged:

"...I was supposed to be doing a video with my friend, Steve, today; however, he asked that it be postponed until tomorrow. I did get to talk with my friend, Mel Ve, earlier though. I was pleasantly surprised as I got to hear more of the story about Swiss Indo. She's among the number that realized that this was a scam that many well-meaning people were sucked into back then. Some of our former friends are still there, now with titles: HM along with their names. That means Her Majesty or His Majesty in case you didn't know. In a sense, we are all royalty, though we do not need titles. Only the cabal makes titles important, which is how they suck people into such movements. For me, this is a time to mend bridges and heal wounds from the past. It is my prayer that most of humanity will have that opportunity in the very near future. I hope God knows we cannot survive much more of the insanity perpetrated by the cabal generation after generation going back thousands of years, getting worse in our lifetime. And unlike some of the spiritual movements based on ignoring the issues and simply loving ourselves, I am still persuaded that ignorance (ignoring) never changes anything..."

I find it so bizarre that Ron forgives those who conned him, and lied to him, but not those who told him the truth and warned him.

Why?

Because, he does not want to take any genuine responsibility for the lies and scams he spread.

I have added the follow to the ACTION PLAN above:

+ Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place there

Regarding the conceit of those silly Swissindo titles ("HM" = his/her majesty), this covers it pretty well.

"Parodyman" / Prime Minister Don Quixote speaks: TITLES CONFER HUMOR

Maybe carrying a silly title makes self-delusion easier (?)

When Ron "unfriended" the Friar - here's why, the reason he gave at the time

("someone sent me some things the Friar supposedly said")

08-29-15 - WHAT ABOUT THE FRIAR & THE AMBASSADOR?

Truth be told, Ron did not understand the context of the remarks that he saw - things were quoted, to try to get to the Truth.

RVD admitted here:

"I could be wrong... I get pulled in by people who have a positive vision"

(Yeah, we know that, hence these suggestions):

6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*

(To be fair to Ron, he did later unblock Friar Newborg for a while. Ron did recall that the Friar was a friend, making positive remarks

for a long time.)

Mel Ve has some good shows on her CCN, like the GnosticMedia shows, and the interviews by Zen Gardner

Now and Zen - Zen Gardner talks to Mike Williams - 19 April 2016

I regard Zen as a genuine Truth Seeker, with a beautiful positive attitude towards Life.

(He's someone that Ron might learn from, and should consider interviewing.)

But MelVe's own interviews are, well, a "mixed bag" to me

JUSTIFYING DELUSIONS

I can understand why RVD likes to interview this speaker.

Rather than challenging Ron's impractical ideas, and asking him to grow up, Steve justifies them

is this a real friend? (Or is this like two drunks leaning on each other?)

4-27-16 – STEVE & RON CHANGING OUR BELIEFS

The title is ironic.

Ron's dangerous beliefs and delusions are not CHANGED at all... he remains stuck in old patterns

Steve puffs up the pillow for him, and allows him to go on sleep comfortably with his Delusion that things will simply

work out if he flies off the Australia without firm plans, and without enough money.

(Who needs to plan? Just trust in the charity of others)

Message to Ron: Wake up ! take a look at the Walking in the Light suggestions:

Walking in the Light plan for Ron:

( see post #374 )

It's an old ploy. Get the sheeple to *believe* they are performing a sacred duty by giving you (RVD) their money so God can repay them in spades. That way RVD is doing the mark an awesome favor by providing an opportunity for him/her to get more blessings by tossing away the existing ones, while putting a little guilt trip on said mark if it declines to make the sacrifice. That trick has been on the planet since humans showed up, and it still works. It plays on greed, fear, wanting to feel better, the desire to help, a generous impulse, all kinds of human foibles which aren't evil in themselves but are used by the RVD's of the world to take something of value from another without doing anything to deserve it.

So now RVD is using his buddy to help justify his bizarre behavior and meanness. Definitely not an original motive. He just needs a witness.

If people really want to help RVD, they'll stop with the paypal offerings and encouraging him in his delusions. There are innocent souls out here on the net that are being affected by his darkness and confusion, and it's not necessary. PT Barnum or somebody said, "There's a sucker born every minute." True enough, and there's also a multitude of sucker hunters just waiting.

DrBubb, your plan is inspirational and workable. It also requires a miracle for the intended one to implement it.

I wish we could get a reaction from Ron to the Walking in the Light Plan

People are listening ! (& reading what was posted here)

I wish we could get a reaction from Ron to the Walking in the Light Plan

Cleve True has made a new video, based on my 8-point plan

Walking in the Light plan for Ron:

1. Cancel the trip to Australia

2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in

3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car

4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way

7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes

8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place there

Also picks up Akita's post, in #372

(this new video is a detailed follow-up to the last one about Discernment / Dec 30, 2015 )

Here's a message for everyone.
It was triggered by a video by Mr Ron Van Dyke, who complained about my previous videos. I hope he (and others) listen carefully this time, and really get what I am saying.

Ron takes on a New Age Myth : "what we resist persists"... and also makes some remarks about old friends

4-28-16 – WE LIVE ON A PLANET DISTORTED BY LIES

"people have suggested that I go back and re-friend people that I had un-friended"

"I think that the Friar is paid for by the cabal"

This video is an ODD hodge-podge.

Ron says we must resist lies and evil, yet when he spouts misinformation, he wants a pass??

I don't get that. Many people he unfriended, were merely resisting HIS misinformation and told him the truth.

They were banned for telling Ron the truth,

My suggestion above, I will stick to:

8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned

- and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place there

A new channel with a blank slate, would allow old friends (who were banned) to return and participate in the discussion.

But Ron says he is "not there yet"

BTW, there is NO HATE RON GROUP. Here on this channel are mere Truth-seekers.

When Ron speaks Truth, we back him up, when he tries to spread Delusions, we call him out.

A wonderful holiday in Australia, when he lacks the funds to cover his costs, looks like another delusion to me

By the way, if Ron wants to get rid of the marks on his skin, he should try Vitamin E.

If he buys capsules, and puts a pin through then, and squeezes some of the oil over the afflicted area before he goes

to bed, the problem may go away

(in edit - added later on RVD's youtube channel):

Softlywinged

... for the record, no where up above did I say re-friend....that's Ron's interpretation ...

just as he's saying there's 'HATE RON' links....it's definitely not the ACORE link, I've never seen any hate, only concern and righteous anger but never a link for people to hate him. Ron hears and reads what he wants to....why I said that Steve was talking directly TO Ron but Ron didn't get it...* 

Archived