ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

""I think that the Friar is paid for by the cabal"

Yeah Right.

As I have said before: I could use the money - but no one is paying for the mere job of telling the Truth.

"I had an agreement with the Friar, and he broke it!"

There was never any such agreement, except in Ron's imagination.

Can anyone think I would agree to withstrain myself from speaking honestly??

I will make a deal:

If I get anything from the cabal, I will pass 10% back to Ron (as a donation) for being such a wonderful target

WHY WOULD THE CABAL PAY?

Why does he think that anyone would want to PAY someone (esp. me or Acore posters) to point out lies and misinformation in RVD's videos?

How would such an effort, pointing out lies and scams, serve the cabal??

Instead, I think it is MORE LIKELY that Ron serves the cabal, since he spreads misinformation and confusion.

The cabal seems to like having people confused.

How else could anyone explain the Ambassador's actions, if indeed he is one of the elite, and not just an ordinary con-artist

(old video):

27-01-2014: I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE?

Seems very similar to today's video - but for one thing:

"Why can't we be naive?" asks Ron.

More evidence that Ron has long preferred his comfortable Delusions (warm pillows?) to the Truth

(comments from under the old video):

Well.. pieta morgan and one other have openly resigned because of fear thru intimidation and a threat to not return from Cireban if they caused problems (unwelcomed questions). She shared her email records for her safety- she and another fear for their wellbing. Sad stuff. I hear another is getting ready to bail. Appears Swissindo has rules, hierarchy for the delegates to bow to and Honor to secrecy and a requirement that you are bondservant to man? Cant even ask questions if they percieve you question their plans. Seems the answer is simple- you are in charge of you and me me! Your oath is to humanity always and no man or system is above you. 

When I first learned about the titles and ranks being handed out, I didn't understand myself. I was very leery of more hierarchies until I took the Eastern culture into consideration. I've addressed this previously. There is, I believe, servant leadership that is the right use of such positions. There really can be benevolent kings, just as there are good and not-so-good parents. Many humans, no matter how old, are still children. That does not make them any less than anyone else or make it okay to abuse them. We are still equal; and all of us have the same natural rights.
It should be obvious that scams like Swissindo, whom RVD supported, are likely serving the cabal, and NOT Friar Newborg,
who is just another Truth-seeker banned by Ron. Yet Ron goes on "mending fences" with those who lied to him, and attacking those who tell him the truth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so glad to hear from Cleve True of "Clear Vision of Truth" again! I am a subscriber of his videos, and was hoping he would come out with another. The Swissindo videos were wonderful!! He always seems to make a timely appearance. Yea, Cleve!

The Atlantean witch's "other" project

When she is not busy inviting famous Vloggers like RVD to visit Oz, she has other interests

Eilish De Avalon & Tanishka Tantrika on Positive Sex Magick

Published on Apr 27, 2016

RVD went through a sex-soul mate-unconditional love and not wearing a shirt on his videos interlude back around spring of 2014, so this is another repeat. It was around the same time he was immersed in rusa and swissindo and OPPT and the Ambassador and going to Hong Kong (which never happened). He was seeing a couple of female friends, too, and the serious trouble about the house was beginning. His daughter and her family had also moved in with him during that time. He was in high energy back then, and Aristo was with him on a lot of videos. There were many more views on his videos than now, but most of the usual names on the comments back then are gone. Things have changed a lot since then, but the old patterns still hold. Now he's living with his son, is broke, has been and is seriously ill, wants to go to Australia, meet another female who talks sex, have adventures and meet people who will admire him.

To everything there is a seaon, and a time for every purpose under heaven. This would be a good season for RVD to grow up, in my opinion.

Yeah... there's a Season: Turn, Turn, Turn

But why Grow-up when you can go on Dreaming... and expecting more "care" from God?

RON will proceed with his Trip...

"I am looking for guidance for the rest of my Life... God must start caring"

seekersbiography.jpg

Once again, Ron is as high as a kite on Hopium

4-29-16 – MY EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING

Island of Dreams?

(Or is it a whole continent of Dreams?)

After being Eight Miles High when ready to takeoff on his trip to Oz,

Let's hope for his sake, Ron will awaken during this Trip, and find his feet firmly planted on the ground

CROSBY, MCGUINN and HILLMAN performing TURN, TURN, TURN.wmv

... When he returns, may he be ready to Walk in the Light (of Truth raher than Hopium filled Dreams):

I have never understood why Ron chose Australia for the destination to "find himself." Tibet, I could understand. Communing for months with Buddhist monks in an isolated forest...yeah, that would make sense. But a month zipping around Australia in their winter? I don't get it. I could probably find myself checking out scantily glad women on the Australian beaches in the summer. Otherwise, I just can't decide what the spiritual significance of Australia is to Ron.

Poor Ron, hyping himself up to believe this trip is going to reveal the secret of life is doomed to end in depression. Because we already know the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42.

Stay home Ron, knock down a couple of Screwdrivers, and read Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. Life will be good again.

"I just can't decide what the spiritual significance of Australia is to Ron"

Simple. Ron's from "the other Melbourne", and loves the way he was welcomed to the Oz delegation,

by the friendly folk from Swissindo.

I think there's a mention of that in THIS video:

Wow, Cleve has decided to target Dave Schmidt and the Green Dragon family in his new video

He introduces us to DS's new pal, "The Emissary"

Dave Schmidt reveals Green Dragon Family messenger

But listen carefully for some clues, to see how seriously you should take this video.

Personally, I like a little humor. But maybe there is some Truth here.

craig2.jpg

Some people do really have green-tinted skin:

"Hypochromic anemia, once commonly known as chlorosis, is one potential cause of green skin. This condition results in the red blood cells lacking the normal level of hemoglobin that normally gives them their red color. Consequently, people with hypochromic anemia sometimes exhibit a green pallor to their skin. Other symptoms of the condition can include shortness of breath, headaches, and a lack of appetite, while potential causes include B6 deficiency, low iron absorption, certain types of infections, or even lead poisoning."

article-1212557-065EE8D5000005DC-273_468

> http://www.wisegeek.org/what-are-the-most-common-causes-of-green-skin.htm

Order of the Green Dragons

The Order of the Green Dragons is but an outpost of a much larger conspiracy, based in an even more secretive group known as the Green Men. From hidden temples in the north of Tibet, the Green Men communicate with their followers through dreams, directing them towards the final goal of Tsan-Chan Empire, which will arise three thousand years from now. Few understand what this Empire will truly be. Some believe it be a Pan-Asian political hegemony over the globe, while others think of it as a spiritual movement where mankind will shed its mortal trappings to rule in transcendent glory. Occultists believe that the Green Men may be the Ascended Masters of the Cult of Cthulhu, the Leng Monastics, or the Kuen-Yuin. None but the most illuminated among the Order of the Green Dragons knows the truth.

Following Oda Nobunaga's campaign against the monasteries during the 1570s, the Order left the Kii Hanto monastery and fled into Kyoto. During the days of Kii Hanto, they gathered within their ranks several prominent criminals, hiding from the law under the guise of seeking religious enlightment. While most of the yamabushi of the Order hid in the mountainous forests around Kyoto, many of the outcasts hid themselves within the yakuza underworld of Kyoto, from which they hired themselves out as assassins and spies - shinobi

==

> http://odh.trevizo.org/green_dragons.html

Behold the Green Dragon: The Myth & Reality of an Asian Secret Society

January 1, 2009 By davidjones

dragon_vert.jpgDr. RICHARD SPENCE

History certainly has no shortage of enigmatic or controversial brotherhoods, orders, lodges and societies. The Knights Templar, for instance, are a perennial object of fascination and speculation. Whether the Templars were the inspiration for the no less controversial Freemasons, a band of depraved heretics or the innocent victims of a conspiracy born of greed and envy remains a topic of lively debate.

What no one can contest, however, is that the Knights existed. The beginning and formal end of the Order can be dated with precision, and the names of its leaders are a matter of historical record. Even a dubious organisation like the Priory of Sion can be shown to have had a genuine, if recent, existence, though its claims to centuries of tradition and hidden influence remain unsubstantiated. But there are other groups which seem to exist only in that gray zone between reality and imagination, ones whose origins, number, scope and purpose remain maddeningly vague.

One such entity is the quasi-mythical Green Dragon Society (GDS), also known as the Order of the Green Dragon or simply the Green Dragon. It most often is mentioned as a Japanese secret society, but that is not necessarily the whole story. Other evidence, or at least allegation, argues that its true origins lay in China or Tibet and that its influence extended to the power centres of Tsarist Russia and Nazi Germany. Historical figures from the Emperor Hirohito, to Adolf Hitler to Rasputin have been tied to the Green Dragon, legitimately or not. The waters have been further muddied by role-playing games which have combined the Society with H. P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos and other fictional elements. Determining what is “real” and what is the playful figment of someone’s imagination can be tricky.

What follows will not solve the mystery of the Green Dragon, but it will try to separate fact from fiction and explain where claims and information came from. In doing so, it will offer a tantalising glimpse into a mysterious organisation that may have played a significant role in shaping modern history.

Enter the Black Dragon

The simplest explanation for the Green Dragon Society is that it is a muddled reference to the better known, and definitely real, Black Dragon Society (BDS) or Kokuryukai. The BDS first appeared about 1901 and was an offshoot of another, older Japanese secret society, the Black Ocean or Genyosha. Like its parent, the Black Dragon was a militant, “ultra-nationalist” body which worked to expand Imperial Japan’s influence on the Asian mainland.

. . .

Ravenscroft goes on the claim that members of the Green Dragon Society set-up shop in 1920s Germany and there joined forces with a group of Tibetan monks called the “Society of Green Men.” The latter were, in fact, the “Adepts of Agharti and Schamballah” and their leader was a mysterious “Man with the Green Gloves.”6 It also turns out that the Green Dragons and the Green Men had “been in astral communication for hundreds of years.”7 The united brethren soon established communication with the rising Herr Hitler.

==

> http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/behold-the-green-dragon-the-myth-reality-of-an-asian-secret-society

Narton%20Kuyvd.jpg

/ 2 /

The Green Dragon Society

The book presents the Green Dragon, or simply “The Greens,” as an insidious international cabal who seek world domination. Mariel also implies that connected with this conspiracy was also Rudolf Steiner, founder of the Anthroposophical Society, a breakaway organization from the Theosophical Society, through his connections to pan-German secret societies. Mention is also made of Gurdjieff and Blavatsky’s successor, Annie Besant.

In the book, two brother spies are inspired by their shared curiosity about an object supposedly found on the executed Tsarina Alexandra’s body, which bears an enigmatic inscription in English: “S.I.M.P. The Green Dragon. You were absolutely right. Too late.” They quickly determine that the first element, which is accompanied by a six-pointed “Kabbalistic” symbol of the Martinists, stands for “Superieur Inconnu, Maître Philippe.” As reported by Legrand, after the murder of the Russian imperial family in 1918, a judicial investigator, Nikolai Sokolov, concluded that German intelligence had been active in both the Tsarist and the Bolshevik camps.

The Tsarina had apparently adopted the symbol of the swastika as her personal signature, which seems to have been used to communicate with an organisation attempting to support them. The leader of the organisation, Boris Soloviev, was Rasputin’s son-in-law and also a triple agent for the German secret service. Soloviev deceived the Tsarist camp by pretending to work for their cause, while actually delivering them all to the Bolsheviks. Rasputin was an agent in this scheme, receiving letters from his handlers in Sweden signed “The Green.” Supposedly then, Maître Philippe had tried to warn the Tsarina of the threat of the Green Dragon, represented by Rasputin, who eventually replaced him at the court.

trebitsch-lincoln.jpg

Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln

During their quest, the two spies also sought the assistance of Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln (1879-1943), a real-life character who was a Jewish adventurer of Hungarian origin, who for a time had also been a Christian priest, as well as British Member of Parliament, convicted fraudster, German right-wing politician and triple-agent, and Buddhist abbot in China. He was initiated to the occult by Harold Beckett, an ex-Indian Army officer who allegedly had ties with Maître Philippe and Papus, after which Trebitsch-Lincoln went on to join numerous secret societies including the Freemasons, the OTO and Chinese triads.[22] In 1925, Trebitsch-Lincoln underwent a “mystical experience” in a hotel room in China, after which he embraced Theosophy. His revelation opened his interest in Tibet and Buddhism, and he received initiation as Dordji Den at a monastery outside Lhasa.[23]

Among the secrets Beckett supposedly revealed to Trebitsch-Lincoln was that there are only seventy-two “True Men” for each generation. These are identified with the Green Dragon or, more simply, “The Greens,” who number precisely 72 conspirators, who were, presumably, the “72 unknown superiors” of occult legend. They are also considered the same as mentioned by Walter Rathenau, a Jewish politician who served Foreign Minister of Germany during the Weimar Republic.[24] Just before he died, he blamed the “seventy-two men who control the world,” as responsible for his assassination on June 24, 1922, two months after the signing of the Treaty of Rapallo which renounced German territorial claims from World War I.

Trebitsch-Lincoln himself was suspected of being the “Man (or Lama) with the Green Gloves.”[25] According to Trebitsch-Lincoln, the society of the Green Men, the parent of the Thule Group, originated in Tibet.[2

==

> http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/occult-secrets-dalai-lama

Excellent talk from Aristo

4-30-16 – ARISTO & RON – PATTERNS OF EXPECTATION

Aristo speaks directly to Ron about the Dangers of too much Hopium - ie too much Expectation

(but is he so extra tactful in his delivery, that Ron will miss the message?)

"You're back to the same pattern... closer to the Old Ron than what it was"

"This time it is a personal Event (the trip to Oz), rather than a spiritual event" (that excites Ron)

(But) "The danger of being disappointed is being repeated."

Ron (says about a phone call as it comes thru):

"Another attempt to collect a debt, a medical debt... I don't deal with them."

/ This is ironic. RVD wants God to care about him, but he does not care about the debts to those, who saved his life. /

I have never understood why Ron chose Australia for the destination to "find himself." Tibet, I could understand. Communing for months with Buddhist monks in an isolated forest...yeah, that would make sense. But a month zipping around Australia in their winter? I don't get it.

Australia is ground zero for the Freeman / Prosperity Fund / bullshit movement, that's why he's going there.

Also in tonights video Ron confirms that he's raised the money for the trip already, which works out to what, 3 or 5 thousand dollars raised in less than a month?

So of course he's going to ban people that point out his lies, we're hurting his pocketbook.

Australia is ground zero for the Freeman / Prosperity Fund / bullshit movement, that's why he's going there.

Also in tonights video Ron confirms that he's raised the money for the trip already, which works out to what, 3 or 5 thousand dollars raised in less than a month?

So of course he's going to ban people that point out his lies, we're hurting his pocketbook.

Hurting his pocketbook?

Yeah, so does paying medical bills to people who saved his life.

With all his talk about good intentions, Ron is remarkably irresponsible, and totally selfish.

(He behaves like a dependent female, who feels no compunction to stand on his own feet, and loves playing the victim.

That's my biggest beef with Ron - he sets a poor example for his many listeners.)

A Seeker ... of Accommodation in the other Oz.

Several places still needed

5-1-16 – MAY DAY, MAY DAY! RON'S TRIP TO MELBOURNE OZ

(Ron had an offer of accommodation - and lost the person's name)

Methinks this Trip will be, ah, "awakening" for those who have not yet grokked RVD's true nature

Honestly, I hope Ron does not wind up "homeless" in Oz

Here's the link Ron needs, can someone pass it on:

Airbnb, Melbourne: https://www.airbnb.com/s/Melbourne--Victoria--Australia?guests=&ss_id=yd8aeyiy&source=bb&s_tag=FK5RUqT8

There are several places at or below HKD 300 = USD 39

Meantime, if Ron arrives at your place with his bags, humming this song, do be careful

Another Song you may hear from Ron

Ron Entering the Magical Land of Oz

... He may have dreamed something like this would happen

Dorothy entering Technicolor

(Obviously, the spinning house was purchased through a mortgage on another house)

Emerald_City_71340.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

"What is the address of that 4th place you are staying in?"

Will they let Ron in?

This is off topic, but is anyone from here reading Aristo's new blog? I'm enjoying it, and just wanted to share.

https://xparavox.wordpress.com/

He writes well - as good as his very best interviews.

He has posted here. We should try to get him back, posting again (at some stage)

NOT A DREAM

That's what Ron may soon discover about Oz.

And that would be a good thing.

Then, he might start thinking about...

How to be Lucky (& make his luck), rather than allowing himself to play the victim:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20766

REAL WISDOM might have meant cancelling the trip

RVD says here, he nearly did cancel, at the last minute

5-2-16 – WELL, I LEAVE FOR OZ TODAY

At least he has someone (Eilish, the witch) to pick him up at the airport.

He said he collected less than the price of the air ticket ($1400) from donations

Why do people think they need to travel halfway around the world, to learn what they can at home?

Ron thinks the donations stopped because he stopped asking, rather than because people did not

support the madcap nature of this journey

sometimes I think I overdo it here.

It is not really about shaming him; more about waking people up

There are still lessons to be learned (for everyone), and I do sometimes think I can get through to Ron.

Walking (& Riding) in the Light... Not Driving

... When he returns, may he be ready to Walk in the Light (of Truth raher than Hopium filled Dreams):

An 8-step plan offered by Dr Bubb on the Acore thread:
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford,

maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in

===

Choosing the Car-Free Life

I think at first it was a bit daunting, and now we can’t imagine going back to car ownership.

Chris and Melissa Bruntlett Promo Clip

In the summer of 2010, Chris and Melissa Bruntlett, along with their two young children, made the conscious decision to sell the family car, embarking on a new and enlightening adventure. As they began to share their story of biking, walking and using transit for their daily lives,with others, they gained considerable media attention and have been featured in several films, articles, and more.

MP3 : http://shoutengine.com/StrongTownsPodcast/StrongTownsPodcast-0304-chris-and-melissa-bruntlett-of-modacity-17944.mp3

Transcript : http://www.strongtowns.org/journal/2016/4/8/choosing-the-car-free-life

Archived