ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I knew Dunford sounded familiar.

Okay so Keenan announces May 5th that General Dunford is running the country. Before it's news reports it in March, and Winston Shrout says it on March 29th:

So how have all these guys become convinced that Dunford has executed a military coup when Dunford himself appears to not be aware of it, nor anyone else in the country?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, that is a good question Jeffrey.

I am always curious about the motive behind spreading false information on a regular basis. Is there money in it, or fame for not telling the truth? What reward does someone receive from continually spreading unreliable data? Is it a self esteem issue, or perhaps just delusional? I simply don't get it. Constant lying must get boring and redundant after awhile. There's just no change or growth in that lifestyle, so what's the draw? It seems self debasing to me.

"So how have all these guys become convinced that Dunford has executed a military coup when Dunford himself appears to not be aware of it,

nor anyone else in the country?"

Haha.

It is pure theater, for the idiots who believe in impossible RV's and fake Ambassadors.

They never do any research, so they will not discover the truth, and will go on believing their comfortable lies/

"The bank stole my house" and so forth... does not stand up to scutiny

If they can squeeze in their begging for donations before people get hit with actual reality,

they may make off with some of your money. Once you donate, you will be slow to admit you were fooled

Some still believe.... But not Ron

5-8-16 – WE TALKED A LOT ABOUT SWISS INDO

... original video was redone:

5-8-16 – WE TALKED A LOT ABOUT SWISS INDO 2

(posted under the ORIGINAL video, #1):

+Gesara Nesara - I hope you're right about the St. Germaine Trust; but I have learned too much to ever believe that Swiss Indo is legitimate.
Good for Ron. That's pretty clear
Those who did the research new the Truth long ago
The Sums were Toooo Big: claiming the big amounts, invalidated Swissindo's credibility
Swissindo's Foreign delegates, are they mere "window dressing"?

(under the video):

I was a foreign delegate and i share the same belief as the creator of this video...it is a scam and western "delegates" (mostly sham opportunists) give him the traction he needs, i have not seen anything credible, i traveled to Indonesia after being drafted from the OPPT ranks and took part in the conference...t was all supposed to be OPPT based on Heather's filings....then while i was in indo, he changed it to the Venus project, they latch on to anything that will give them traction......I was fooled for a while, but then, when so many promised dates went by, i called it quits, and so many people with integrity were back-stabbed by the opportunists (who were always favored by Mr S).I called it a day and have been exposing them ever since.....
GEOLOGIC, maker of the Videos, was banned from Ron's channel for telling the Truth about Swissindo

A live one - who left Swissindo only last week !

5-6-16 Bill Ballard ~ Swiss Indo Annunaki Reptilian Dragon Family Currency Ascension Connection

It amazes me that people go to great lengths supporting garbage that they never research

Only 2-3 years "too-late", the New Age sisterhood starts telling the Truth

The Truth About Swissindo and Other Free Money Cults

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYzCu6RzE6A

SAME on CCN, Mel Ve's channel

"I've been involved in these cults, I followed OPPT. I bought dinars" - Hopegirl

All they had to to was listen to Geologic's videos like this one, when the came out

Max Igan on The Dragon Family etc.: "No Savior is Coming!"

And that was not the first !

There are several videos exposing Swissindo well before 2015 on Geologic8's channel

Henry O'Leary (HOL) nailed OPPT and the Swissindo scam over two years ago

HOL - November 30, 2013 11:22 PM (GMT)
Mel V. talks to D and Heather about Swiss Indo, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL6ls-Qi2jM
Mel V. says she is "getting involved with Swiss Indo", and asks for their opinion of it
D thinks: (paraphrasing):
"You should not accept as little as $6 Million for your value... you may regret it later."
H says:
"Swiss Indo is just a tool."
"Any system is either limiting BE-ing or DO-ing"
(WTF ... is she talking about. Speak English, Heather !)
"Have any of you met Mr Sino, sat with him?
When I refer to 'the old man'... is not Mr Sino."
"No one seems to be working with Mr Sino in body... he seems to be a channel."
"No one wants to change... They seem to want to be on top of that change."
The Truth - December 1, 2013 02:13 AM (GMT)
The thing about Swiss-Indo is its a fantasy. Its not real. Its a group of people who are either

(1) Delusional (like Neil Kennan and his "dragon" family - another made up thing)
or
(2) Are giving academy award winning performances to show how gullible the new age/conspiracy theorist sect is

There is no swiss indo trust, they have no power, their proclamations have all the force of law as any of the OPPT UCC filings (which is to say, THEY HAVE NO LEGAL AUTHORITY). The people in the conspiracy/new age community involved are this are just having their egos stroked.
==
(and in an interview): part-1

What took so long?

Mel Ve was in the middle of it!

She saw up close the lack of reality, and the fake Gold coins.

Why didn't she flee instantly and tell the Truth at a time when it might have mattered to more people?

(the real story starts at 31 minutes)

Another group - OPPT? - funded Mel Ve's travel expenses

"There are no premises for Swissindo... all I found was a hat-rack, and hats"

"I was shown a suitcase of money - and there were no water marks" on the currency.

"There were spelling errors" on the platinum and gold bars

"I've been involved in these cults, I followed OPPT. I bought dinars" - Hopegirl

All they had to to was listen to Geologic's videos like this one, when the came out

Hopegirl is still behaving like a full-blown scammer.

Maybe she thinks she can protect her own scam (QEG) by pointing at other scams.

But I dont think she is fooling anyone.

("What you saw was very similar to what the Keshe whisteblower, Susan -, saw.

She went to their office, and there was little there....")

Meantime, she BANS my comments, like this one, which does not show up for others:

What is this?? Have Mel Vee and Hopegirl finally seen the Light?

Go back 2-3 years, and you will find Mel V and Hopegirl defending the Free Money scams against Truth tellers like me and my friends. We were called many names: "evil, cabal members, agents..." on and on. Abused and banned, simply for seeking the truth through research, logic, and reason. It took only a few years for these women to come to the truth

(several other comments were deleted and lost forever)

It is good to see the New Age Sisterhood awakening

... the tendency has been for women to hang onto these "emotional hook" scams much longer

Even RVD pointed this out:

paradoxman316

+ciocod - There are still believers, I'm not among them and neither are those I've bee talking with about it throughout this weekend. As I understand it, most of the men have left already. Women are still hanging on in many cases with new people added to replace the ones who left.

I wonder what is going to happen when Ron finally has to leave OZ and his adoring companions in fantasy, and comes back to the reality that he lives in a room at his son's house and is broke, having spent all his money to vacation in Australia for a month. He is flying high right now, but reality is waiting for him in Florida.

Red Panda wrote "Why do you say Neil K is putting his neck on the line? Who is really listening to him? Who really cares? I mean people in positions of power, not the YTubers. Do you see any evidence that the cabal has surrendered? Is Obama really out?"

I'm in agreement with you. I always laugh when I see anything Neil Keenan puts out. He and his partner Drake Kent Bailey keep up with what's happening in the world and then either on blogtalk radio or NK's video's pretend they've got the inside scoop from their inside whistle-blowers and tell the world what's really going down LOL And please donate to our cause ' cause I'm saving the world' cause HAHA

"... And please donate to our cause ' cause I'm saving the world' cause HAHA"

Neil asks donations because he is "fighting for us".

But did you see what happened when he got that box of gold - probably fake gold? -

Instead of repaying Jean Haines and others, he grabbed it, saying: "this is mine."

Keenan is a treasure hunter, looking out for one person only, Neil Keenan

Mel Ve's CCN and Alilesh are doing their best to spread useful knowledge

Global Orgasm Day - 01 May 2016

"You can do this solo, or with your lover"

"Get relaxed and all juicy"

"We are not going to leave anyone out"

Seems that Ron arrived just in time

NO POLE SHIFT !
When Obama failed to announce it, he got overthrown... See? Get it?

Coup in U.S.: Army Has Overthrown Obama! - Double Secret Martial Law Activated

The "Obama that came in" and took over Obama's body has left,

and the old Obama ('a pot-smoking teenager") has come back

"Dunford also kicked the Khazarian bankers out of the Fed... and moved the Federal Reserve to Las Vegas"

"When they did the audit of the Fed, they found as much as $800 Trillion"

(this is all beyond my wildest imagination)

"... And please donate to our cause ' cause I'm saving the world' cause HAHA"

Neil asks donations because he is "fighting for us".

But did you see what happened when he got that box of gold - probably fake gold? -

Instead of repaying Jean Haines and others, he grabbed it, saying: "this is mine."

Keenan is a treasure hunter, looking out for one person only, Neil Keenan

Right, the pink gold. And poor guy with all his money that was stolen from him. I actually forced myself to listen to all the video's and couldn't believe the gall when he said he'd "funded this whole operation out of his own pocket"

Spreading a Lie to a new continent - Amazing cheek shown by RVD!

5-9-16 – MOTHER'S DAY – MY TWO MOTHERS
RVD still cannot speak honestly; old habits die hard
Herein he says:
""I inherited her home. That was the very home that was stolen from me...
When the banks decided to take it from me.
After 10 1/2 years of living there, I was rudely taken out of my home."
(around 8.30 minutes)

This is simply NOT true !
Here's the actual facts uncovered by Truth-seekers
Ronald T Van Dyke - Busted!

Ron was given the keys to a house by Dr Mary, but not clear title.

Even Ron admits that a banker and his wife were given (at least) 50%

He borrowed against the disputed house to buy a second house, the one he has called

"my house in Melbourne." When the bank could to properly foreclose on the first house,

then went after the second one - the one RVD bought with their money.

There was nothing illegal in their action. Ron has repeatedly lied about this

People new to Ron's story may not realize he is a con-artist

"I'm really sorry I under-estimated costs"

After the very long car trip yesterday, I've decided that once I get back to Melbourne, I want to stay pretty much in that area until I leave to return to Florida. If I had more resources, I'd simply get a motel. Things are quite expensive here, however, and I will need help to make the rest of my trip go as smoothly as possible. Yes, I'm asking for volunteers and/or donations; and I'm really sorry I underestimated costs

Why did we say when we suggested he cancel the trip?

Ron left for Oz with insufficient money and insufficient plans.

(He can always sell his body. Whoops... That wont work either.)

Can anyone suggest a nice park bench, as a back-up?

(There are some cruel people out there - RVD needs to be careful)

BTW, Ron's memory seems to be failing, per the latest Video.

Part of him seems to want to implement suggestions in the Walking in the Light Plan

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/993731_10202417924355444_370320001_n.jpg?oh=b0b48945bc73d61bd1f84d93839e56df&oe=57E1B222

Ron looks happy playing proud Father

Here's a 8-step plan offered by Dr Bubb on the Acore thread:
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way
5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions
6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel

Ron's just filling time until the next scammer sucks him in. He does seem determined to revisit old scams over and over again.

Reality doesnt matter to RVD, just his dream.

He claims "a mission to help humanity" - but instead he wants to sell an unworkable dream.

In his Dream:

+ You can borrow money from a bank, buy a house, and not repay: "because banks dont really lend money"

+ Someone who "wants to help humanity" will come along and hand out billions or trillions, though the money doesnt exist

+ Money gets handed out for free, and the dirty and difficult jobs get done by saints or machines, not real people

+ People who have lied or scam him, are more honorable than those who have told the truth

Essentially, he believes in a universe where integrity doesn't matter, and track records count for nothing, what matters is

who made Ron feel good - that let him going on believing in his dreams

He refuses to do any research, or listen to those who have done research, because it might mess up his beautiful dreaming,

and those who point this out are enemies, who are part of the "I hate Ron Club"

Someone should mix the above Hopium-Dream track with a RVD video, like this one:

Ron needs to grow up and come up with a better answer to his own question:

"If the Kingdom of Heaven isn't going to happen on Earth, then why am I here?"

Those who face reality and deal with it and make REAL contributions ARE superior to the dreamers -

at least in their ability to shift things in a positive direction

(Warning: I am saving my very sharpest postings for the fake Ambassador, if he raises his ugly head once again)

What's the Right Time and the Right Way to kill a scam ??

SAME on CCN, Mel Ve's channel

And that was not the first !

There are several videos exposing Swissindo well before 2015 on Geologic8's channel

Hopegirl wrote more on her Blog:

Most of the people that I knew were heavily involved in these groups. I know people who invested their whole life’s savings into Iraqi dinar. I also know people who sat on conference calls for hours almost every day of the week, discussing the latest status. A tremendous amount of free labor has gone into the development of these groups and their social communications. Volunteers have built websites around them, made hundreds of videos and piles of special documentation to support the belief behind the magical day when the funds are released.

Here is a list of some of the groups, I’m only listing them from the best of my memory and this might be one of the only listings like this that exists. I’m sure I don’t have all the “facts” perfect about the belief system of each one. But I tried to do the best I could to just outline the gist of each to help clarify for some people who may have never heard of them.

Dinarians
This group believes in a re-valuation of currency, such as the Iraqi Dinar. (although there are other currencies as well such as the Vietnamese Dong) They believe that the result of this re-valuation (RV) would allegedly create overnight millionaires out of all the people that have invested. Last I checked there was reported to be over 23 million people in America alone that had bought into Dinar currency. The Dinarian group has been waiting for the RV for at least 10 years.

OPPT
This group followed the work of a lawyer named Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf. She claimed to have shut down all the governments of the world using a set of UCC filings. In addition to this, she claimed to have set up a new bank account for every person on the planet with 10 billion dollars in each account. This group was made popular by an internet media team consisting of several bloggers and internet radio show hosts that promoted OPPT propaganda to an online audience of hundreds of thousands. At one point in time there was reported to be millions of people that were following this group. The OPPT disbanded in 2014, however currently 5,400 people still search for “OPPT” in google every month. Most of the key players of the OPPT groups ended up in abject poverty and no one ever received any money from the alleged bank accounts.

The Global Collateral Accounts
The Global Collateral Accounts are said to be a series of accounts allegedly backed by all the gold in the world. These accounts are owned and operated by certain royal families. This money is allegedly supposed to be redistributed to the world and used for humanitarian purposes; however it’s been caught up in arguments and corruption of the banking elite. This is a story that has been promoted by David Wilcock and Neil Keenan amongst others.

St. Germaine’s Trust
St Germaine is a “legendary spiritual master of ancient wisdom”. It is said that many centuries ago he established a trust with money backed by the world’s gold and other treasures. In the time since then this trust has accumulated enough interest to now be worth one quatrodecillion dollars. The belief is that these funds will be released to the public to help wipe out the world debt and bring prosperity to all of humanity.

Dragon Family Money
The Dragon Family is an alliance of spiritual elders from China, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia and Viet Nam that have access to a large amount of the world’s gold. This alliance is said to want to use this gold to back a new global currency that would essentially reset all the currencies of the world and destroy the FIAT dollar. There are a number of groups that are allegedly working closely with these Dragon Families who claim they will have access to funding that will be used for humanitarian projects. One group is known as Humanus, another group refers to a figure known as “The Ambassador” and there is also “The Office of Poofness” that claims to have access to these funds.

Swissindo
Swissindo is a group that believes that one man who lives in Indonesia has the authority to access and sign off on all of the gold in the world. This man is known as “M1” (although he has many names) and he supposedly carries the bloodlines of every royal family member through a royal breeding program which gives him the authority to control all the worlds wealth. This group has formulated their own pseudo government that consists of hundreds of “Delegates” in countries all over the world. It is believed that M1 will sign over the funding to be distributed through what they call “Payments 1-11” to every person on the planet.

While I used to be involved in following some of these groups, I have since disassociated myself for a variety of different reasons. (some of which we’ll cover here in this post and video) I am an open minded person and was willing to give some of these ideas some time to see if anything would ever pan out. I have yet to see one project or one person get any amount of funding from any of these promises of free money. Instead I see good people end up in deplorable conditions while they wait for the funds to come in. It breaks my heart to see people in this condition...

== UNQUOTE ==

> http://www.hopegirlblog.com/free-money-cults/

So Hopegirl, why not do the RESEARCH, and pop these bubbles early??

Here's someone who tried to do that:

The Myth of "Accessing Value" - ie getting the Free Money

Senior Banker Talks about Wealth and Banking - Pt1

Published on Jan 16, 2015 - from an original recording a year or so before that

"Talking about $5 or 10 million per person... Well, there isnt that much wealth on the planet"

The real number is: "less than $100,000 per person."

For this "trouble" he was kicked out of the chat room, abused, and called "an agent"

> document / "The Paper" : xx (I am searching for the link) xx

Being reality-based, does not mean you have to give up on Creativity - here's more about THAT

Banker Talks Pt3 : Creativity, Bitcoins, Making it Local

Archived