ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, we have Hopegirl to thank for that list

Unconfirmed rumors... of a park bench (or something else temporary)

5-12-16 – BETWEEN CANBERRA & SYDNEY

Ron's too tall to sit in small vehicles... which is understandable

Big_Park_Bench.jpg

Meantime, Michael Lee Hill is sleeping on DS's sofa

May 11th, Michael Lee Hill is My Guest

Music to cope with jetlag:

It appears from today's video that folks in Australia aren't stepping up to the plate to provide Ron places to crash as he had hoped. He has escalated the begging, and is sounding pretty desperate. This video and the last have pulled few comments.

I don't think folks have much empathy for an old fool who flew half way around the world without making any plans for housing when he got there.

GET BACK ~!

Ron might want to consider an early return to the ersatz Melbourne

Challenging circumstances he should have expected

Look, when I TRAVEL halfway around the world,

I make connections to save money, and I use AriBNB, and I have more resources than RVD

Ron needs to look into airBNB, Link: https://www.airbnb.com/s/Melbourne--Australia?s_tag=ngUQ5LtF

Rooms about A$40 per night are available, I think

What did we tell him: He left Mel-FLA "with insufficient funds and insufficient plans"

Ron's main plan seemed to be "the lord will provide"

Now he can complain about God once again, and what he calls "Ron-Haters:, who are really:

Ron's Real friends, who give him the Good advice he does not like to hear

"Imagine all the people living for today"

RVD seems to follow this: "What is good for me today"

Instead of helping his family and his community, Ron is relying on the kindness of strangers

I remind Ron, that we suggested:

1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way
5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions
6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel

TIME TO GROW UP, RON !!!

9. Stop calling those who give you good advice "Ron Haters". You are not 6-years old, fer chrissakes!

The Long Trip was a mistake - Ron's not easy company (it seems),

...since some of the hospitality he expected is melting away

what a bummer Ron! what happened with staying with your first friend instead of running around Oz? Hope you can manage with credit cards. Travel is not cheap. Can't you stay at a hostel briefly? Or can you buy yourself a small tent & pack & camp out? (just a thought) Good luck with your decisions and your trip back.
+Ildiko Mester - Short answer: things changed with her; and I could not make the long trip to meet the shaman lady so far to the north.
+paradoxman316 sorry it did not work out as you had expected Ron. Just get back home where you know the ins/outs of everyday life. I would hope that one of your well to do friends can help you out financially. i wish i had extra, but am not in position to help at this time. sorry.
Time to come home??
Sounds to me like you need to cut your losses and get on a plane and come home early. 2 weeks is a long time to depend on people for donations and lodging. JMO.

thumbs up: 4 !

RON, CHECK OUT AIRBNB - you can get 2-3X as many nights for what you spend on a Hotel

Wow.... happened just as you said it would! The last comment I had made on RVD's video's was in response to the 8 step Walking in the Light Plan ( which I agree it's a great plan) I had said " none of that's any of our business brother. I just couldn't not say something when he's so busy pointing out the sticks in people's eyes when he's got a tree in his own. I have my faults, of this I know- but I don't whine to the world about it or blame others for it or beg to have people bail me out or block my friends for trying to make me see something I'm too blind to see. One thing I learned is "if you don't understand when you're disconnected from source, don't worry, it will get bigger AND WORSE until you do". A true friend will call another out on it at the risk of losing that friendship for truth is always truth no matter how you say it and that's what you did and that's what I did...all we can do"
And then a few comments later I said "
I have to reiterate none of that is our business...sometimes we need to go through something to wake up, and sometimes what someone else thinks isn't a good plan is exactly the best plan.."
Maybe, just maybe this will be his awakening moment? He calls everyone in here "Ron haters"... how sad!! Will this be the turning point that he realizes his true friends were those who told him what he needed to hear over those who told him what he wanted to hear?
I saw two comments on his FB wall, one a link to couchsurfing.com and the other from a friend who said "
Sorry to hear your monies issues Ron yet before you took on this trip , did't you seek to see what the over all cost would be in order to have the funds you needed while out of the USA ???!!!.... looks like you made blunder big time...... You may have to cut that trip short do to monies issues and head back home in the end , but that's only up to you Bro......"

BTW step 9. Stop calling those who give you good advice "Ron Haters". You are not 6-years old, fer chrissakes! made me giggle LOL It's really a shame he didn't agree with plans to see the Shaman....might have been exactly what he needed.

Yeah.

This brief post by Ron may speak volumes:

"Short answer: things changed with her; and I could not make the long trip to meet the shaman lady so far to the north."

Eilish may have really wanted to help him (she seems kind-hearted),

But he was too unwell, or too stubborn to accept the help

WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR | Eilish de Avalon & Mel Ve discuss Kevin Annett & ITCCS scam

Published on 11 May 2016

Kevin Annett has been outed as one of the biggest frauds to hit so called Alternative Media, and has done much damage to a very important issue. The matter of the injustices and genocide perpetrated against the children of the church run indian residential / boarding schools, is a real, and must be exposed.

CCN seems to have shifted over from promoting scams (like OPPT and Swissindo) to exposing them.

Are they learning to be genuine Truth-seekers?

"We both wanted him (Annett) to be a hero... we both wanted to believe in him at first"

One of the very positive things that CCN has done, is give a platform to these two researchers

CCN – UnSpun 021 – “Rebuilding the Family in the Huxleyan Dream” – with Jan Irvin & Joe Atwill

Here's more from Eilish that I want to watch and comment on later

We are the ones we are waiting for - Eilish de Avalon & Eva X Moore - Scott Bennett

Related?

The Elite's Loyalty Ritual, FISA Court & why Bill Brockbrader Gallileo'd

Published on 14 Oct 2015

Eva Moore shares with us a never-before seen footage of her husband Bill Brockbrader speaking about a Satanic ritualistic rape torture and murder on a young woman that binds every elite member to secrecy. He explains why he's coming after those that set this ritual obligation up in the first place. She also speaks about the implications of the TPP, the sacrifices of whistle-blowers and the impact on their families and friends, the need to stand by such brave whistle-blowers who are bound by oath to target enemies both foreign and domestic.

Sharing another comment on his wall before it too is "disappeared"

"I did warn you about rethinking the costs of a trip to Australia but my post mysteriously disappeared. I am not a hater and a lot of people commenting either. People care, Ron. Don't you see that? I tried asking you to reconsider the trip. Plan it out. You don't go so far away for a long time thinking that things will turn out somehow. Like I said before, I am sorry you are struggling but you really should have known better.

Why don't you ask your friends if you can do some manual work or activities so you can pay for your expenses? Even like helping with cooking or cleaning. Nothing too heavy but like you would do at your own place. Exchange your value for money or a place to stay."

Sharing another comment on his wall before it too is "disappeared"

"I did warn you about rethinking the costs of a trip to Australia but my post mysteriously disappeared. I am not a hater and a lot of people commenting either. People care, Ron. Don't you see that? I tried asking you to reconsider the trip. Plan it out. You don't go so far away for a long time thinking that things will turn out somehow. Like I said before, I am sorry you are struggling but you really should have known better.

Why don't you ask your friends if you can do some manual work or activities so you can pay for your expenses? Even like helping with cooking or cleaning. Nothing too heavy but like you would do at your own place. Exchange your value for money or a place to stay."

Yes. I wrote that. I warned him several times but after he removed my original post from under one of his videos I thought to myself 'I'm done'.

Ron needs a professional carer. He could have recovered from stroke and heart attacks months ago but he is too stubborn to budge. This attitude will not brING him any healing, it will only bring pain.

Short answer: things changed with her

Am I wrong in reading a romantic or sexual subtext to that comment? Was this trip to Australia a booty call paid for by paypal donations? Is Ron's new age thing just a way for him to try to hook up with women half his age that are conveniently unintelligent?

Yes. I wrote that. I warned him several times but after he removed my original post from under one of his videos I thought to myself 'I'm done'.

Ron needs a professional carer. He could have recovered from stroke and heart attacks months ago but he is too stubborn to budge. This attitude will not brING him any healing, it will only bring pain.

Thank you for replying Karolina...I had said I was done but it's like a bad addiction with me, I just have to look in to see if he's made any headway only to see he falls further into the self denial. Definitely self denial if he has to remove any comments that are contrary to what he wants to hear. You know he's always against the new agers who he says their spiritual plan is "if I don't look at it , it goes away" and my response to that is, Ron you take the same attitude by deleting the comments you don't want to see, if you don't look at it, it will go away....did it go away?

Where oh where are all those marvelous friends all over the globe that Ron mentions in a lot of his videos when he needs one? The Amb should have the means to help, and isn't the Amb the ipitome of compassion? Amb's videos encourage others to show more compassion in the world. Here's an excellent opportunity for him to model this compassion that he promotes and help Ron out of his sad situation.

It doesn't surprise me at all RVD 's so-called friends turned out to be unreliable....But, it's also true that RVD expects too much from people, in general. He put others in a situation to have to care for him (he's not a youngster), and I don't think that's appropriate. In fact it's darn right selfish!

So sorry Ron, but you did go into this with your eyes wide open, and you're not a juvenile whose excuse could be naivety. You want heaven on earth, then quit taking and start giving. You want everything on your terms. Emotional immaturity--grow up!

I had said I was done but it's like a bad addiction with me, I just have to look in to see if he's made any headway only to see he falls further into the self denial.

Perhaps you care, and truly want to see him well. Especially if you have been following him for a while and had admiration.

A true friend will call another out on it at the risk of losing that friendship for truth is always truth no matter how you say it and that's what you did and that's what I did...all we can do"

Indeed, a true friend will tell you the truth, even with the risk or breaking the friendship. For if it was a true friendship, it would be re-melded.

See if he follows the usual pattern. He's among strangers and out of his element, and he may wind up in a hospital or worse. He needs to head toward home. The usual anger and bitterness, except toward his beloved Bo Mikael, will follow. This world is as full of trouble as it is of goodness, and he was asking for trouble when he took off without money or plans, thinking that charity would provide all his needs. Charity usually kicks in when we've exhausted all our own efforts, which he did not do. Hopefully he will cross paths with some kind and generous soul who will put him on a plane. The saddest part of this whole shenanigan is that he will have learned absolutely nothing from it. Most of his "haters" already knew this lesson and tried to warn him, but he never listens. Sigh.

Ignoring Reality... leads to Needless Suffering

I don't think anyone here wanted Ron to suffer.

But we do want him to wake up, and embrace Reality - like the Walking in the Light Plan.

If a little suffering gets him to (finally) accept some reality, it may be good for him

Thank you for replying Karolina...I had said I was done but it's like a bad addiction with me, I just have to look in to see if he's made any headway only to see he falls further into the self denial. Definitely self denial if he has to remove any comments that are contrary to what he wants to hear. You know he's always against the new agers who he says their spiritual plan is "if I don't look at it , it goes away" and my response to that is, Ron you take the same attitude by deleting the comments you don't want to see, if you don't look at it, it will go away....did it go away?

Problems and issues not faced tend to grow bigger.

Children and immature fold ignore them, and hope they will go away, or someone else will fix them

The SELFISHNESS of Denial:

" RVD expects too much from people, in general. He put others in a situation to have to care for him (he's not a youngster), and I don't think that's appropriate. In fact it's darn right selfish!"

"You want heaven on earth, then quit taking and start giving. You want everything on your terms. Emotional immaturity--grow up!"

- Agaye

Ron is a child who has not woken up enough to see than God is the Adult within us, not the Child.

If we want Heaven on Earth, we much be like adults, not like children

The fake Ambassador, and Mr Sino are characters that Ron saw as the adult to his child, but they are frauds.

And actual adults, like those on this website, realize you are not really helping a 69 year old many by treating him as a child

Ignoring Reality... leads to Needless Suffering

I don't think anyone here wanted Ron to suffer.

But we do want him to wake up, and embrace Reality - like the Walking in the Light Plan.

If a little suffering gets him to (finally) accept some reality, it may be good for him

Problems and issues not faced tend to grow bigger.

Children and immature fold ignore them, and hope they will go away, or someone else will fix them

Ron is a child who has not woken up enough to see than God is the Adult within us, not the Child.

If we want Heaven on Earth, we much be like adults, not like children

The fake Ambassador, and Mr Sino are characters that Ron saw as the adult to his child, but they are frauds.

And actual adults, like those on this website, realize you are not really helping a 69 year old many by treating him as a child

I had to lose everything before I woke up. Although the loss was never anything to write home about, it was a struggle pulling myself back up through the muck and mire. I've learned to appreciate the little things, such as being able to take a hot shower, having heat in the whole house so I didn't have to live in one room, having electricity that works in all the rooms, etc etc., such a long story that doesn't need telling here but my point is, I don't know how much lower he has to go before he too embraces what's happening in his life and he too goes within to see what Creator has been trying to say to him all along. He believes in Creator although he blames Him for everything. This is why I said maybe this is the best plan after all....maybe now he'll stop blaming EVERYONE especially God? You're right Vladimir, I DO care...I care for him and I care for his children , especially Thomas who is dealing with all this with great love and compassion. That tells me that Ron wasn't always this disconnected to source and perhaps there's some senility creeping in as well. No one would know their father better than his own son. All I do know is if you've dedicated yourself to doing Creator's work, then you need to LISTEN to what Creator is saying, otherwise, things continue to get worse until you do.

THE FAILURE to stay connected to Reality

(for Ron):

"... if you've dedicated yourself to doing Creator's work, then you need to LISTEN to what Creator is saying,

otherwise, things continue to get worse until you do..."

Does Ron, or anyone else, really think the The Creator wanted RVD to go to Oz,

"with insufficient money, and insufficient plans" ?

If so, why?

The only reason I can think of, would be for him to experience Reality, in a way that would wake him up.

Adults plan, to avoid unfavorable circumstances. Children do not, since they rely on their parents to sort out messes

An Adult anticipates, and can "save" himself / herself

Alan Watts - Time To Wake Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk5i4GX1BJYI

I am sorry to say, but RVD seems to be someone who needs adult supervision

"The only reason I can think of, would be for him to experience Reality, in a way that would wake him up.

Adults plan, to avoid unfavorable circumstances. Children do not, since they rely on their parents to sort out messes"

- you never know DrBubb, it could very well be the plan...since we all know this is a free will planet Creator will use any means to waken the sleeping. He's not stuck [yet] because he can always change his plans and fly home tomorrow, but will he? Maybe he and Creator are having a pow-wow as we speak and has given Ron a route to take that further enlightens while he enjoys the next two weeks in Oz. Time will tell, hence my addiction LOL

Archived