ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I just noticed his response to the question "what happened with staying with your first friend instead of running around Oz?" is gone where he said "Short answer: things changed with her; and I could not make the long trip to meet the shaman lady so far to the north."
or because I'm now blocked I can no longer see anything he writes? Interesting...maybe he can now stay with her or it's back to deleting? Back to "not looking at it and it all goes away"?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See if he follows the usual pattern. He's among strangers and out of his element, and he may wind up in a hospital or worse. He needs to head toward home. The usual anger and bitterness, except toward his beloved Bo Mikael, will follow. This world is as full of trouble as it is of goodness, and he was asking for trouble when he took off without money or plans, thinking that charity would provide all his needs. Charity usually kicks in when we've exhausted all our own efforts, which he did not do. Hopefully he will cross paths with some kind and generous soul who will put him on a plane. The saddest part of this whole shenanigan is that he will have learned absolutely nothing from it. Most of his "haters" already knew this lesson and tried to warn him, but he never listens. Sigh.

OH, akita, you are precious!

It is the tragic-comedy of human existence.

And the lessons may be more obvious to those of us who do not inhabit Ron's own skin

And they look pretty obvious from where I sit

It is the tragic-comedy of human existence.

And the lessons may be more obvious to those of us who do not inhabit Ron's own skin

And they look pretty obvious from where I sit

Exactly, why I tell of my own misgivings because I too had to learn and I do wish he wakens and I do wish I don't suffer some karma in the process of commenting in here ;)

As obvious as the nose on his face!

THAT is pretty obvious.

Maybe that's Ron's problem, he does not want to see something so obvious

as "the elephant in the room"

20116944213_645eab720b_o.jpg

ie, his lack of a Adult sense of responsibility

(For those who think I debunk everything...

Here's some strange-sounding info, that I have an open mind towards,

and would like to share and research):

Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The ET & Nazi Secret Space Program

Published on May 10, 2016

He starts back in 1942 "when the Nazi;s struck a deal with a Reptilian race"

RON's DELUSION persists

Does anyone think he believes the lies he tells? Like this - which he posted in response to comments:

to+TheSkyhawk40 - I see comments on comments in this thread that are hidden from me, probably by those I've blocked for rudeness and inconsideration regarding the trauma I went through when I nearly died (a stroke, 6+ weeks in the hospital having my chest cut open and my heart repaired as best they could, three heart attacks after being released the first time only to return each time, spending two more weeks taking their damn medications, followed by a few months of not being able to breath normally, followed by the theft of my home on which there was never a mortgage). Yes, I've gone through all of that; so I have no patience with idiots who criticize without consideration of circumstances.
=====
"blocked for rudeness and inconsideration"
The old Fool!
He blocks anyone who speaks the truth(s) he does not want to face
Like the Truth behind "the theft of my home on which there was never a mortgage"
I am so tired of him repeating the same old lie(s)
No one criticized him for his struggle and determination to survive is heart illness.
It was for his self delusions about his dealings with the bank, and the preparations for a holiday he could not afford
and for which he was ill-prepared

(For those who think I debunk everything...

Here's some strange-sounding info, that I have an open mind towards,

and would like to share and research):

He starts back in 1942 "when the Nazi;s struck a deal with a Reptilian race"

I like most things that come from Rense, I'm going to enjoy viewing this. Thanks for the heads up DrBubb

"I don't like asking for money"

5-14-16 – TRYING TO CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION

I'll try again, since people still do not understand why I am asking for more funds. This was my response to one enquirer: “I have explained this in other videos, though I purposely avoid too much detail so as to not get into the blame game. My trip was hosted by the one who invited me to Oz, then the hosting was withdrawn while I was in Canberra earlier this week, making it necessary to rent hotel rooms rather than simply staying with a friend.” Believe me, I would NOT be asking for help if the original game plan did not collapse on me.

THE QUESTION that everyone is asking him now - and he does not answer is:

Ron, why don't you just cut the trip short and head home. Doesn't sound like you are having to much fun with this stress level. Airline tickets can be changed for a fee. You still have that option but it sounds like you might not for very long. Just a thought brother

"RON's DELUSION persists

Does anyone think he believes the lies he tells?"

Only he believes his lies DrBubb!!! I couldn't believe the gall listening to this video. His Royal Highness had to put on his clothes and walk

all the way down to the lobby to get help because his internet wasn't working and then HRH has to refresh his page every 4 hours. Oh the inhumanity!!

Then HRH has to remind us that he went through a major surgery to 'guilt' us in to donating money for him to sit in a motel room for 2 weeks because

HE'S the only one who has money troubles.

Then HRH tells us how he changed flight patterns which cost him money to further convenience himself but has a wheel chair ready when he lands in LA.

Well gee YRH, do you not realize that money could have been saved and a wheel chair given you with accommodations to make sure your luggage was also

gathered and you met the flight?

"Do You People" not understand I don't like asking for money???" Huh? Instead of cutting his trip short and coming home, he'd rather people send him

money to sit in a motel room...sounds reasonable.....only to him. He can't rent a car now because he has to use it for a motel room. It's so easy to

read between the lines. Eilish gladly drives the 2 hours to dump him off on poor Peter. Ron expected Eilish to pay for his food AND the accommodations

during the extended trip to see the Shaman. He's royalty dontcha know? (I drove 6 hours once to get rid of a freeloader) He never mentioned problems with

his plane trip until after his invitation was canceled. Eilish is a very lovely girl and probably very kind hearted but hospitality can only go so far.

He says he's doing his best to clear up the confusion. The only confusion is his. I don't know of many people who would donate money for someone to sit

in a motel when he could use what's left to change his flight and return to America.

The only person I feel sorry for is his son.

“The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so

loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he

gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself.”

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Wasn't this all predicted? Right down to him having to beg for more money cause he's run out. Again, he trusted the wrong people, did not research, did not adequately plan, blindly went into an unfamiliar situation...and without a contingency plan! What the hell is with this guy? And, I can almost see his mind ticking around how it's someone else's fault!

"The only confusion is his. I don't know of many people who would donate money for someone to sit
in a motel when he could use what's left to change his flight and return to America.
The only person I feel sorry for is his son." - S.

Agreed !

He gives one excuse (for his behavior) after another

But HE FAILS to do what an adult in his situation would do:

+ Return Early, or

+ Find cheaper accommodation, like AirBnb

Like this:

Our great brand new two bedroom apartment is located in Melbourne CBD, 1 min waking distance to Southern Cross station! Enjoy a free building facilities including spa, swimming pool, sauna and gym. It is so convenient to get everywhere in Melbourne. You will experience the best.

(HK$280 / 7.75 - US$36)

> https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7095324?s=ngUQ5LtF

I have noticed that irresponsible people like Ron, are always needing help

"Wasn't this all predicted? Right down to him having to beg for more money cause he's run out. Again, he trusted the wrong people, did not research, did not adequately plan, blindly went into an unfamiliar situation...and without a contingency plan! What the hell is with this guy? And, I can almost see his mind ticking around how it's someone else's fault!" - A

067_105-1.gif

It is the same-old-same-old Cycle: Ron plays Victim, and makes his (potential) Rescuers feel guilty.

At some point soon, along with blaming the Ron-Haters (who predicted thus mess, and suggested he not go),

he will blame God... probably within the next few days.

Blaming god is his way of avoiding accepting responsibility for the self-created crisis he is in.

Remember, he's been a childish person in denial his whole life, and this now comes natural to him

RON, PLEASE, BREAK THE CYCLE.... and walk in the light:

Comments from his latest video

Why so many thumbs down. It's humbling to ask for help and money. It's not easy! Have we lost all of our compassion? Ron did what he did, it is what it is. We can't judge him for the situations he gets into. Expect the unexpected Ron, it will work out!
G.L.
This mess was self created by Ron. Why help someone who does not grow up, and refuses to plan, and refuses to take good advice. Have YOU given him money? If so, do you feel good about giving, or like someone who is feeding an addiction? I would say: he must PLAN for the unexpected, like getting a ticket that can allow him to return early. At this stage, he should be asking the airline what it costs to return early

Agree!!! He had mentioned in one video that plans had changed before ever leaving America...did he think once there that Eilish would feel sorry for him

and let him stay with no money to help with extra costs to her? He knew before he left...I might even take the time to find where he said it. Plus he had

mentioned on his FB wall that emails/messages had mysteriously disappeared and those who had offered a place for him to stay "please write me again" telling

me he never had those invites in the first place and was hoping. He cannot rely on Creator to fill in the blanks when he condemns the very Creator he's

relying on.

Tell me, who travels across the globe with out the money to afford it?? Not only can he not afford this luxury vacation, but he can't even make it by financially at home (living on the grace of his son). And he sticks it to the ones that saved his life. I doubt he will ever pay those doctor bills. Audacity! He has no decency! He wants to lead a world to "heaven on earth".... my arse!

It's all the Seekers' fault. They enchanted him with their magickal musick and drew him inexorably to their perfect haven, helped along by the guile of the beautiful Eilish. When he arrived, the Seekers were gone, Eilish had other plans, and RVD was drawn into the vortex of awful reality, which he will not and cannot accept.

The Man of La Mancha rides again.

Ron Van Dyke

May 3 at 5:03pm ·

Facebook! Darn it! It logged me out; then when I get back in, the messages that I had open for further contact are gone. Some of them were for people I wanted to meet here. Of course I do not remember their names. I expect FB to keep track of that for me.

If you contacted me with an invitation to connect while I am here, please send it again. It might be good to send an email as well (though I have not checked emails since leaving Florida) to paradoxman@cfl.rr.com. Thanks

Uh sorry old man but FB doesn't disappear messages, that's your method...until you delete them, they're right there in messages.

It's all the Seekers' fault. They enchanted him with their magickal musick and drew him inexorably to their perfect haven, helped along by the guile of the beautiful Eilish. When he arrived, the Seekers were gone, Eilish had other plans, and RVD was drawn into the vortex of awful reality, which he will not and cannot accept.

The Man of La Mancha rides again.

Hahahaha!

I just feel so helpless, watching this go down. There's nothing anyone can do, since he brought it on himself. It's comic and tragic with a good dose of horror and the supernatural. A bad movie that seems to go on forever.

Looking Back

4-27-16 – STEVE & RON CHANGING OUR BELIEFS

Ron needs to change the way he looks at Life / But some of his "friends" have not helped.

Steve said:

"When you let go with old belief systems, new opportunities open up"

"The idea of scarcity... I now believe that if I give you something... the universe will fill me up with more"

Ron, at 6 minutes

"I've gone through $6-7 thousand dollars since October..."

Steve:

"You don't know what opportunities will open up when you are there...

It's not like you have no resources... You will find new ones..."

Soon, Ron may blame Steve for encouraging him to make the Trip.

But Ron is an adult. He needs to take responsibility for his own decisions

But I do not see Steve as Ron's True friend. In my view, a true friend would not have encouraged this

irresponsible trip, he would have been laying out sensible ideas, like the WALKING IN THE LIGHT plan.

Ron is now sleeping in the bed, he made for himself.

Ron, you old fool, you CHOSE THIS PLAN, don't blame anyone else.

Take a good long look in the mirror... then change your return date.

I doubt that anyone wants to rescue such a fool as you... So rescue yourself!

Steve: "we are children of a loving God"

No. We are adults, who are the arms, legs, and heart of the real creator

FACEBOOK IDEAS : IS Ron breaking the Law by begging online?

Amber Gordon I think we all understand. But, isn't it a tad bit unfair to rely so heavily on others? Sorry you are in this predicament. Things have a way of working themselves out. Chin up. Some kind soul will surely come through

Liz Sajnovic Another idea you likely won't consider is try the local homeless shelters. That's what you are anyway right? Why not swallow the pride and self entitlement for a couple of weeks and seek out to be around those who are really not fortunate. You will may be get to listen to some stories, and meet some interesting people that way. Doesn't Jesus say the meek will inherit the earth, and first will be last, and last will be first. Well, guess where the "last"s are?...

Liz Sajnovic I will make some suggestions but as usual you probably won't consider. 1 idea came to mind, see if any of the churches in the city might have room for you, many churches have apartments and rooms in them, if you talk to the minister (I would consider the moderate types of churches like your united types). Perhaps you can offer to do some light cleaning, dusting around the place or sweeping. Good exercise and not too strenuous...

Amber Gordon Geez, normally when I don't have the money to spend on a luxury like a trip to Oz, I go without the luxury until I do have the funds. I never make it seem like I'm entitled to a luxury and others should rescue me. And I always plan for scenarios that may happen in which I would need extra funds for. This is common sense...not rocket science. Grow up Peter Pan.

Amber Gordon BTW, I don't think there really are any Ron haters. Just concerned people that want to see you make better decisions and live life right...with integrity. People do care for you, Ron. Yes, they do.

Mike Phillips http://couchsurfing.com/

(And from his MAIN channel):

Pia MacDonald I'm shocked that you expect people to pay your way in another country. It's your responsibility to make sure you have everything you need, not ours. You also went to the most expensive city in the whole of Aus. Up here in Brisbane, you can get hotel rooms for $60 per night and there are that many services around for the poor that you would've been able to use their services. Another thing, we are not Oz, it's Aus or aussie. Wh have nothing to do with Kansas and Dorothy.
Oh, and it's also illegal to ask for money in Australia.

Lorne Johnson Sorry to hear your monies issues Ron yet before you took on this trip , did't you seek to see what the over all cost would be in order to have the funds you needed while out of the USA ???!!!.... looks like you made blunder big time...... You may have to cut that trip short do to monies issues and head back home in the end , but that's only up to you Bro.......

Karolina Enerlich Perhaps it would only be fair towards people who you are asking to donate to explain your circumstances? All people have financial problems and many of them are still willing to help but if they don't understand what is going, they are very unlikely to help.

A trip to Australia for a month is a huge deal. You literally have to have resources for your worst case scenario. When I go visit people, I make sure I have enough money to get a place on my own in case of a fire or something like that, you know? I even do that with my own family because you have to expected the unexpected. As corny as it sounds, it's true.

People aren't hating they are just trying to help ok? Perhaps it's a sign you should go home and focus on your health so you can do things you weren't able for a while and even make money by using your value in exchange.

I wish you all the best. As always.

In other words the witch kicked him out.

Actually, I think Eilish is genuinely kind-hearted... although only human.

But she may have found they were incompatible.

I suppose that became apparent before the trip, and that realization may have triggered the last minute crisis:

Published on Apr 29, 2016

.... I need to clear up confusion about my upcoming trip to the other Melbourne down under. I finally connected with my hostess again, as well as a few others in Oz (Australia). While Eilish and I will travel to some other areas, I hope to spend a good deal of my time in the Melbourne area. I will need several places where I can stay for a short time. If you have accommodations, please advise me.

(what happened with this?):

Please contact me when you get to Melbourne.... on my cell.... number is 0421 470 650... we look forward to meeting you......

we have a pretty cool set up...... including a loungeroom you could stay in......... and we would love to make new friends with you....
that's totally cool...... connect with me via email..... dellramabell@gmail.com
(Someone should send an email and ask what happened)

Archived