ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I'm sure glad I wasn't on his page to see that or I would be banned right now. I have been watching from a distance as to not loose my fricken mind! I hope all of you are well.

I wondered where you have been.

You have been a good and genuine friend to Ron, from what I have seen.

Why does he refuse to take any adult-like advice?

It is very irritating, does he get some pleasure from Duping people into supporting him?

If so, he is pure evil - until now, I never thought that of Ron

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RVD should go watch some of his own old videos where he's all about love and understanding. Anyway, he won't hesitate to take and spend "hater" money. His problem will be with the conditions.

I suspect you are right.

But I don't want to give money to an addict, and have him spend it on drugs

A Conspiracy against Ron?

Ah, so he was "set up." Another great conspiracy to bring Ron Van Dyke, the preordained "savior of the world" down.

Ron is really good at screwing up his own life; he doesn't need a dark cabal to accomplish it.

"We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out windows." Frederick Perls

It was a strange remark.

Why would anyone want to "set him up"? What could they possibly gain?

It sounds like pure paranoia to me. Maybe he should change his channel name to "ParanoiaMan666"

MORE FROM RON - by email

(he responded to mine, above, as follows):

Ron, to me:

Your "offer" was nothing short of manipulation!!!!

That's not a real offer at all.

(and I wrote back):

Yup. Manipulating you into doing the thing that is best for you !.
Honestly, Ron, why stay in Melbourne, if you are running out of money?

Don't you think people will see you in a better light, as a more mature and responsible person if you cancel the rest of the trip and return? It will show you are embracing the larger reality, that everyone watching your channel can see so very clearly by now.

(Goodness, what must it have been like, to have been RVD's parent???)

Friar, what you suggested, I also had been contemplating; i.e., for us Ron-hater's to chip in to get him home. And, like I said, "provided he stipulates to the terms I'd be more than willing to help out."

I am truly embarrassed for Ron's stupidity and rudeness toward you. I wonder how he made it in this world thus far with such poor judgement. He needs more help than just a plane ticket can accomplish. He is severely damaged, and a total ingrate.

I'm shaking my head over the whole thing...he's offered help to get him home and rejects it because of his self entitlement. Now he's blaming it on a

"set up"? Does he think we all conspired to get him to Australia and have his friends renege on him?

This man is in total denial and I agree with the statement of 'paranoia'...he said himself MAY DAY MAY DAY, he needed people to come forward and offer

him a place to stay before he ever left the states. No matter how this comes out, he'll make it home and it will all be either "the hate Ron club's"

fault or a collusion of some sort by anyone he can come up with.

It has taken him not quite two weeks to make it from sublime to ridiculous. He did it on his own. Nobody pushed him. Nobody set him up. He jumped, and he's still in free fall. There won't be a soft landing.

'Night, all. Later.

Does this sound like anyone we know?

Sense Of Entitlement Symptoms

By now you may be wondering: do I have a sense of entitlement? Like anything in life there is a spectrum, and while you may not be a full-blown narcissist or have a borderline personality disorder, you may exhibit a certain level of selfishness that makes other people's lives hard. If you have a sense of entitlement, symptoms include the following:

1. You impose unrealistic demands onto your family, children, friends, acquaintances, lovers, employees, and/or employers.

2. You tend to feel sorry for yourself if things don't work out the way you wanted (self-pity), and openly advertise this in melodramatic, attention-seeking ways.

3. People have called you a "bully", "manipulative", "ruthless", "egotistical", "vain", or a "liar".

4. You believe that you deserve happiness and go to great, sometimes extreme lengths to ensure that happens, often at the expense of others.

5. You punish people when they don't do what you want either passively (e.g. silent treatment, gossiping, spreading rumors) or aggressively (e.g. shouting, verbally/physically abusing).

6. In order to "succeed" in life, you believe in going to any lengths.

7. You constantly see other people as competition or "threats".

8. You tend to exhibit many double-standards in the way you behave/interact with other people, e.g. I can be late and forget my duties and commitments, but YOU can't; I can treat myself, but YOU can't; I can abuse or disrespect you, but YOU can't to ME.

9. You tend to take more than give in friendships and relationships.

10. You tend to look out for yourself, your needs and desires more than anyone else almost 100% of the time.

11. You have a hard time negotiating or compromising.

12. You have a deep-seated conviction that you have priority and should always come first, even at the expense of stepping on others.

13. People always seem to be offended or upset by what you do or say.

14. You generally think that you are better, or more important, than other people and other people should see this and unquestioningly respect you.

15. You crave admiration and adoration.

16. You like to assert your dominance or superiority over other people, finding it second nature.

I especially appreciate what was written under it...something Ron could implement in the 'Walking In The Light Plan'~~

It's important to remember that we all suffer from personality flaws. While some of us are stingy or deeply insecure, others of us have sense of entitlement complexes. If you tend to show this narcissistic trait, there are many ways to slowly work through it to improve the quality of your life, and the lives of others. Examples include:

Developing more Self-Awareness; the first path of Involution. Without being aware of what you think, feel and do, you won't be able to progress very far.

Identifying your inner expectations about the world, as well as deep-seated beliefs and ideals. Often a sense of entitlement stems from unhealthy or unrealistic perceptions that you may not even be aware of.

Work to accept life as it is without imposing your beliefs, ideals or expectations. This includes practicing forgiveness, and allowing people to be the way they are naturally.

Concentrate on developing compassion and empathy. Asking "how does this affect others?", "how does he/she feel right now?", "how would I feel if I was her/him?" helps to broaden the mind, and open it to new, and beneficial, ways of thinking.

Celebrate with other people, and celebrate other people. Pay attention to the happiness and joy of others: happiness shared is happiness multiplied. Also, being thankful for the people in your life allows you to place more importance in them, seeing how truly special they are.

Slowly work on cultivating true Self-Love, not the malignant kind.

Change won't come overnight, but with dedication and will power your life can take a permanent turn for the better.

I'm shaking my head over the whole thing...he's offered help to get him home and rejects it because of his self entitlement. Now he's blaming it on a

"set up"? Does he think we all conspired to get him to Australia and have his friends renege on him?

This man is in total denial and I agree with the statement of 'paranoia'...he said himself MAY DAY MAY DAY, he needed people to come forward and offer

him a place to stay before he ever left the states. No matter how this comes out, he'll make it home and it will all be either "the hate Ron club's"

fault or a collusion of some sort by anyone he can come up with.

It is beyond crazy, isn't it?

We (acore) were urging him to CANCEL the Trip - and he thinks he was set up?

I may try and get Eilish's side of the story somehow

"It has taken him not quite two weeks to make it from sublime to ridiculous. He did it on his own. Nobody pushed him. Nobody set him up. He jumped, and he's still in free fall. There won't be a soft landing."

Exactly.

The next stage in the cycle is BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, and hand-wringing.

Then, he will blame God for creating such an unfair world

He needs Help to break the cycle, but just accuses those who tell him the truth of being his enemies

ENTITLED-RON sure fits this description:

9. You tend to take more than give in friendships and relationships.

10. You tend to look out for yourself, your needs and desires more than anyone else almost 100% of the time.

11. You have a hard time negotiating or compromising.

12. You have a deep-seated conviction that you have priority and should always come first, even at the expense of stepping on others.

He;s a goddamned Selfish SOB

Come on, Ron:

GROW UP, you selfish SOB :

RVD-Truth_zps5lxaxf8s.jpg

Suggestions:

Developing more Self-Awareness; the first path of Involution. Without being aware of what you think, feel and do, you won't be able to progress very far.
Identifying your inner expectations about the world, as well as deep-seated beliefs and ideals. Often a sense of entitlement stems from unhealthy or unrealistic perceptions that you may not even be aware of.
Work to accept life as it is without imposing your beliefs, ideals or expectations. This includes practicing forgiveness, and allowing people to be the way they are naturally.

Concentrate on developing compassion and empathy. Asking "how does this affect others?", "how does he/she feel right now?",

"how would I feel if I was her/him?" helps to broaden the mind, and open it to new, and beneficial, ways of thinking.

(the above is the prescription for people who think they are Entitled - see prior page)

Yep!

2. You tend to feel sorry for yourself if things don't work out the way you wanted (self-pity), and openly advertise this in melodramatic, attention-seeking ways.
5. You punish people when they don't do what you want either passively (e.g. silent treatment, gossiping, spreading rumors) or aggressively (e.g. shouting, verbally/physically abusing).

That #5, is how he comes to call Real friends who tell him the Truth: "Ron's Enemies"

"I felt abandoned most of my life"

No wonder!

eventually, people RUN from Selfish, and entitled people.

Get back to Florida, and pay the bills for those Doctors, and the hospital(s) that saved your life.

Forget the long and expensive holiday(s) on the other side of the planet.

"What a revolting development you got me into, God."

RVD-Truth2_zpsptpfecra.jpg

Dick Van Dyke disowns Ron Van Dyke

=== ===

(here's what a poster said on Q---):

"I'm actually surprised that he even got in to Australia, they are usually tighter about that. Years ago, I had a friend who wanted to take a sabbatical down there, and he had all kinds of money and marketable skills, and he just wanted a break from what he'd been doing, and couldn't even get an entrance visa, they were afraid he'd stay. I have a feeling they may be stuck with Ron unless they deport him, which they may well have to when he completely runs out of money.

Actually, Ron is living off the gullibility of strangers, they don't know him well enough to know they are being taken.

Ron has already proven that the only thing/one he is interested in/concerned with is himself, so most of those suggestions are pointless. Ron lives in a fantasy world that he wants someone to pay for. He's entitled dontcha know, vibrations and stuffs.
"

> qL: http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9950&start=520

Ron has very few left to fool. He had conned all he could in Florida, and the USA

He went right around the world, to discover there were fewers suckers there than he expected.

It is sad. We can only hope that he will NOW wake up. But I doubt it somehow.

The world is tired of being conned by RVD. The only one he can still con, is... himself.

I love the pictures you put up with captions LOL

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

― Søren Kierkegaard

Ron is traveling on another hopium trail and blaming God for not taking 'responsibility' . He speaks here " It's long been my hope that God/Creator

would finally take responsibility for Creation and do something to fix it. This step recommended by Dr. Greer is in the right direction as I see it."

Peter Van Runt tells him it's more hopium:

" just another internet pan-handler with lots of hot air and no substance......click here to crowdfund...industry of hope....."

A Hint where Ron might stay...

homelessvan3.jpg

> https://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/tag/australia/

(another hint, of another possibility):

"Empress Of Australia" Launched AKA Sydney: Launch Of Empress Of Australia (1964)

Surely by now, the "real change" promised by the Video will have been delivered somewhere on the planet

01-04-2014: NO MORE APRIL FOOLING AROUND

Published on Mar 31, 2014

I don't know who I was trying to fool by thinking I could convince people who are still blind to see what the truth is in regard to the changing of the system here on Planet Earth. This is being accomplished by visionaries who realize that now is the only time to bring about real change, not some future generation. I have been depleting myself emotionally and physically in trying to convince others about the reality of what is happening. No one can see what they refuse to see; and that's not about me, folks. I see what I see; and those of you who choose to see something else, well, that not my problem. The job of trying to change someone else's mind is the job of a fool; and I want to quit fooling around

I love the pictures you put up with captions LOL

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

― Søren Kierkegaard

Ron is traveling on another hopium trail and blaming God for not taking 'responsibility' . He speaks here " It's long been my hope that God/Creator

would finally take responsibility for Creation and do something to fix it. This step recommended by Dr. Greer is in the right direction as I see it."

Peter Van Runt tells him it's more hopium:

" just another internet pan-handler with lots of hot air and no substance......click here to crowdfund...industry of hope....."

I think Greer's project is Real, much more than Hopium.

He has delivered big time, in getting some genuine witnesses together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLrxYIVPmg

He has a decent chance of driving real Disclosure, I think

His projects are so much more real than Ron's, I think

RVD'S methods seem to still be serving him well as indicated in his most recent video. He received a record (for him) number of donations, and he sees this as a win. The Internet provides a wide-enough and inclusive-enough audience to keep his racket going indefinitely, it would seem.

He won't accept the "walking in the light plan." Why should he, when he gets what he wants by keeping his status quo? Anyway, you cannot teach an old dog new tricks, and he is determined to get his way no matter what. It is funny to me, how this does seem to work for some people.

It's probably wise to not take RVD at his word about anything. His schtick is to say whatever and act however to get what he wants. He may not be where or how he says he is; he may or may not have received "donations"; he can go from "pitiful me" to "I'm greater than God!" in a split second. He's not as good at it as he was a few years ago, by a long shot, but RVD and straight truth are not related. We can't ascertain from the internet what's really going on with him at any given point. It's usually in hindsight that his game is revealed, and then there are so many missing facts and puzzle pieces that you never get the whole picture.

RVD is dark. He cannot be trusted or believed. At this stage of his life, walking in the light is anathema to him. He looks like the picture of Dorian Gray. His eyes show madness, his skin shows corruption, his hands show his twisted manipulations of people who are unlucky enough to get within grabbing distance. The words from his forked tongue and knotty fingers are his capital. His greatest talent has consisted of spoken and written words designed to maximize himself and minimize others and to put the squeeze on them.

So no one should be overly concerned about where he is, how he's doing, how will he get home, or anything else. He knows his audiences and how to play to them. And there is absolutely nothing that we can do to help him, whether it's about money, kind words, housing assistance, or whatever. Only a being darker than himself can get through to him, like Bo Mikael Lindstrom, like Tim Turner, like so many of his heroes.

My advice to his FB and other pals -- beware if RVD calls you "friend". To him, it's a synonym for "sucker".

In this day and age, corruption, greed, ego, and many other negative emotions, actions, and beliefs, can give you power, money, fame, etc.

If anyone is waiting for RVD to learn from his mistakes or admit to his mistakes, you need a wake-up call.

His system is working for him, clearly. So his "mistakes" are what? Simply your judgements and beliefs about right/wrong.

Not pointing any fingers; light breeds dark and dark breeds light.

Archived