ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Published on May 14, 2016
Justice w/ Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 5/14/16: Hillary Clinton Email Server Scandal

Once we sharpen our skills, disposing of small time scammers like Ron,
we may need to go after bigger fish" -DB

Indeed...I've read and heard in many different avenues that the parasites have to expose what they're doing. We all know that Fox News is part of the controlled media exposing what's happening while at the same time putting fear into their broadcasts giving one the impression "there's nothing anyone can do".

Anyone care to express their thoughts on this?

I have a lot of thoughts, but no answers. What's it going to take to keep humans from being the scammers or the scammed? It takes both. So what are the choices/possibilities? Mind control? Education starting at conception? New drugs? Zombies? Divine intervention?

I wish I knew. The cause escapes me, but the results are all around. We can't teach or legislate wisdom, decency, understanding, kindness, etc etc. We can't even agree on their definitions.

:D Long on questions, short on answers.

Neil Young said it for me --

I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold.

And I'm getting old.,,,

we may need to go after bigger fish" -DB

"there's nothing anyone can do".

There is a tidal wave coming from all of the lies, disinformation, vaccines, altered-history, manipulations, pharmaceuticals and other poisons, tyranical medical, education, government institutions. and many more atrocities.

Once the wave subsides, just like with any other natural disaster, there will be a lot of broken habitats and people

What we can do is build ourselves up, our roots, our relations, our health, our families, our minds, so that we can be there for those who will be needing help. Because for now, everyone is still lying to themselves; believing "i'm 'ok'".

I wish I knew. The cause escapes me, but the results are all around. We can't teach or legislate wisdom, decency, understanding, kindness, etc etc. We can't even agree on their definitions.

I think the cause is us (humanity) who have not grown up yet enough to understand the results of excessive greed and lack of responsibility for ourselves.

What is required is maturation and responsibility, which can only be achieved through "growing up", which some have yet to do even in their late years.

In regards to Neil Young's song:

When we lay aside our 'stories' and useless baggage, we can begin to live, to give, and subsequently unite with our 'heart of gold' =) before we 'get old', meaning: have no energy or desire to do so anymore

:D Long on questions, short on answers.

Neil Young said it for me --

I want to live,

I want to give

I've been a miner for a heart of gold.

It's these expressions

I never give

That keep me searching for a heart of gold.

And I'm getting old.,,,

Stefan Molyneux has said...

"one of the best predictors of a woman who seeks a 'quality man' is" if that woman had a good relationship

with her father.

Let's bring back fathers, and value 'hearts of gold' in men and women

Molyneux was spot on.

Riddle me this. Would bringing back the fathers necessitate a cessation of the ongoing culling of the human herd with wars and prisons and manufactured diseases and on and on that generally take out an inordinately larger number of the male of the species than the female? If so, how could it be accomplished, since it's the predominantly male rulers and men of wealth who instigate and bring about the losses? If not, then what?

If so, how could it be accomplished, since it's the predominantly male rulers and men of wealth who instigate and bring about the losses?

I disagree.

Think of two powerful women: Margaret Thatcher, and Hillary Clinton

Do you think they were/are anti-war? Hillary never saw a war she did not like, and Thatcher was quick to go to war in Argentina.

We have had fewer women leading us into war, simply because we have had fewer female leaders.

By comparison, Trump seems to be genuinely against wars.

The way to battle the Wars, is to see through the lies in the mainstream media, which is controlled

by the same people who want more Wars-for-Israel

There is a tidal wave coming from all of the lies, disinformation, vaccines, altered-history, manipulations, pharmaceuticals and other poisons, tyranical medical, education, government institutions. and many more atrocities.

Once the wave subsides, just like with any other natural disaster, there will be a lot of broken habitats and people

What we can do is build ourselves up, our roots, our relations, our health, our families, our minds, so that we can be there for those who will be needing help. Because for now, everyone is still lying to themselves; believing "i'm 'ok'".

Then what? Does history repeat itself yet again?

If so, how could it be accomplished, since it's the predominantly male rulers and men of wealth who instigate and bring about the losses?

I disagree.

Think of two powerful women: Margaret Thatcher, and Hillary Clinton

Do you think they were/are anti-war? Hillary never saw a war she did not like, and Thatcher was quick to go to war in Argentina.

We have had fewer women leading us into war, simply because we have had fewer female leaders.

By comparison, Trump seems to be genuinely against wars.

The way to battle the Wars, is to see through the lies in the mainstream media, which is controlled

by the same people who want more Wars-for-Israel

In the big picture of world history, the rulers and military leaders and holders of vast wealth, with occasional exceptions, have been predominantly male, if there was any truth in what I was taught.

Still, how do you bring back the fathers?

In the big picture of world history, the rulers and military leaders and holders of vast wealth, with occasional exceptions, have been predominantly male, if there was any truth in what I was taught.

Still, how do you bring back the fathers?

The problem is the State, as Molyneux has explained.

Too many Women have "married" the state, and expect the state to protect them, and support them financially.

Stefan says the state is now bust, and the payments will not be maintained

Unfortunately, most politicians did not "get it" yet.

Politicians are still sending money to Israel, and allowing immigrants to flood in and take free services.

Now Obama has just proposed two years of Free College at community colleges, which do little real education.

So I learned, halfway into the following:

Ann Coulter Israel Better Prepare for a Future on Its Own Because of Dems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPoUDU3nXEE

"Let's stop robbing the middle class with this scam of a public education", says Ann Coulter

Getting the Tone right

Five Ways You Can Combat Anti-Semitism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8t6s-9S3Ys

Published on May 11, 2016

Cathy Young penned a hate filled, rambling screed against the Alt Right queen, Ann Coulter. Sadly, these sort of articles perpetuate anti-Semitism.

==========
#1: Work to remove Holocaust denial laws
#2: Stop obsessing over Israel
#3: Support identity for all people
#4: Support borders for ALL nations
#5: Stop defamation
===
He's 100% right !
Let's help this go viral.

He's struck the right tone here, like he is talking to a child, who needs to have what is obvious explained

very patiently. In fact, the true audience is Whites who are confused, and have forgotten the elephant

in the room, ie what are their true interests

Ron is not the only one who has "issues" with God.

But the stages are similar - though Ron keeps recyclicing to the Innocent phase,

with each new scam

Why Did God Lie To Glenn Beck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-yyXJWQrqE

STAGES

+ Innocence : "not because they researched it, or studied it"

+ Passion : "defending your faith"

+ Disillusionment : "how can God allow suffering?"

+ Faith : "you have to believe, based on unscientific faith"

RP claims GOD said: "It is not for YOU to question ME !"

Glenn Beck on Suicide Watch After Ted Cruz Drops Out of Race

"his media empire is crumbling after he had to lay off 40 people"

Getting the Tone right

He's struck the right tone here, like he is talking to a child, who needs to be explained the obvious

very patiently. In fact, the true audience is Whites who are confused, and have forgotten the elephant

in the room, and what are their true interests

I love this guy!!! Definitely sharing. I think it's rather funny though when he mentions white people. I know if Jesus is real,and I think he is real,

just not the way he's portrayed as the only begotten son real, he wasn't white...which would make the Israelite's not white either .

Ron is not the only one who has "issues" with God.

But the stages are similar - though Ron keeps recyclicing to the Innocent phase,

with each new scam

Why Did God Lie To Glenn Beck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-yyXJWQrqE

STAGES

+ Innocence : "not because they researched it, or studied it"

+ Passion : "defending your faith"

+ Disillusionment : "how can he allow suffering?"

+ Faith : "you have to believe, based on unscientific faith"

RP claims GOD said: "It is not for YOU to question ME !"

Glenn Beck on Suicide Watch After Ted Cruz Drops Out of Race

"his media empire is crumbling after he had to lay off 40 people"

Listening to this man is like listening to fingernails scraping against a chalk board.

Hey Glenn, you manipulating farce of a patriot, why not do it and put us all out of misery.

I think the cause is us (humanity) who have not grown up yet enough to understand the results of excessive greed and lack of responsibility for ourselves.

What is required is maturation and responsibility, which can only be achieved through "growing up", which some have yet to do even in their late years.

In regards to Neil Young's song:

When we lay aside our 'stories' and useless baggage, we can begin to live, to give, and subsequently unite with our 'heart of gold' =) before we 'get old', meaning: have no energy or desire to do so anymore

Indeed...let me clarify your post, it makes it look as though I was giving up when you partially quoted "there's nothing anyone can do" The whole sentence

was "We all know that Fox News is part of the controlled media exposing what's happening while at the same time putting fear into their broadcasts

giving one the impression "there's nothing anyone can do".

I concur, it's back to the 'don't look at it and it won't affect me'. Yes, a tidal wave is coming and many of us see it approaching and we

tell others but it's like the natives who never saw the ship until the shaman pointed it out and since I'm no shaman, no one sees it.

Then we point out the solutions and all they see are our fingers. Yes, be there for them because I believe it's going to be brain/truth over load for many

Listening to this man is like listening to fingernails scraping against a chalk board.

Hey Glenn, you manipulating farce of a patriot, why not do it and put us all out of misery.

He almost his media business once before, and went to Israel on his knees to save it.

He's a rather sad example of controlled opposition, and maybe so is Alex Jones. but AJ maintains more integrity,

and is enjoying watch GB implode

PAYING TAXES is only for working stiffs, thinks Ron.

His majesty, Ron-the-First, need not think about that

Looks like from Ron's Facebook page he has pissed off another Hostess and ended up back in a hotel room!

This guy is a real nut.

I wonder what the indiscretion was this time?

Shouting at the hostess, it seems

5-17-16 – LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER

I met the couple that had invited me to stay there for a time. We had a great conversation, after which I laid down for a while, though I could not sleep. They had left on an errand. I got up and set up my computer and organized my things. My hostess came home and I tried to reach PayPal again to transfer money from my regular PayPal account to my new PayPal MasterCard account. It was not working; and I went all the way up to the supervisor in Australia. Yes, I was upset and raised my voice, which greatly upset my hostess. And now, as Paul Harvey used to say, here's “the rest of the story.”

"I dont like putting money in my bank... It makes them think I have more income...

I don't really have income... I don't have a job."

I've got news for you Ron: You don't work but YOU HAVE INCOME.

And you are required, by the law, to pay tax on that income, if it is above the threshold.

Ron shows bad temper and law-breaking, in this episode.

If you are at least 65 years old and receive Social Security income during the year, you are subject to the same filing requirements as any other taxpayer. However, you can generally receive more income during the year than other taxpayers before having to file a tax return.

> The Law: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/IRS-Tax-Return/Does-Everyone-Need-to-File-an-Income-Tax-Return-/INF14399.html

If someone wanted to Trap Ron, and I Do NOT, he would be far easier to trap than Jesus

But I do think Ron's ravings show his sense of Entitlement resides at an unhealthy level

The "Hebreic interpretation" sorts out what Jesus really meant by "render onto Jesus"

Paying Taxes to Caesar: What Yeshua Really Meant

Actually, I agree with this.

If you are operating in the world of money, and currency, you had better learn to live with taxes.

Caesar's authority and taxing ability is well-established in that sphere. Why fight it?

But Caesar cannot readily tax an exchange of favors.

Having said that:

For King Ron there is no EXCHANGE, the favors go in one direction: to be RECEIVED by him.

And they are usually from strangers, who don't know him well, and fall for his verbal B.S.

Caesar has authority when Ron collects paypal donations after begging to strangers on Youtube

(another non-PC thread on GEI):

Poster Child for the Peak Bitch moment?

BRUCE Regrets....?

Bruce Jenner Regrets Gender 'Transition'?
Church Militant-May 13, 2016
Bruce Jenner allegedly has sex change regret.

Ian Halperin, author of the book "Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America's Royal Family," is claiming multiple sources close to Jenner and the Kardashian family have confirmed the Olympic gold medalist regrets his gender transition.

Referring to Jenner by a feminine pronoun, Halperin commented, "She's thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there's a chance she'll de-transition in the next couple years. I don't think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle. It has been much harder than she anticipated."

. . .

Jenner told Vanity Fair he questioned what he was doing after having facial reconstruction surgery. After looking at his more feminine face he exclaimed, "What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?"

Although Jenner has had facial reconstructive and breast augmentation surgery, he maintains, "I have all the male parts." He also maintains he is still attracted to women and wants to find "the right one."

Bruce Jenner reps respond to rumors that he may de-transition back ...
BizPac Review-May 14, 2016

Representatives for Bruce Jenner have denied reports that he plans to transition back to being a male. The former Olympic, champion who now ..

Meantime, while Bruce himself is having second thoughts about his transition....

si.jpg

There are rumors that SI will put Jenner on the cover of this year's Swimsuit Issue

(I am serious - if THAT happened, it might be the Peak Bitch moment.)

> See Peak Bitch thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20765

PAYING TAXES is only for working stiffs, thinks Ron.

His majesty, Ron-the-First, need not think about that

I wonder what the indiscretion was this time?

Shouting at the hostess, it seems

5-17-16 – LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER

I met the couple that had invited me to stay there for a time. We had a great conversation, after which I laid down for a while, though I could not sleep. They had left on an errand. I got up and set up my computer and organized my things. My hostess came home and I tried to reach PayPal again to transfer money from my regular PayPal account to my new PayPal MasterCard account. It was not working; and I went all the way up to the supervisor in Australia. Yes, I was upset and raised my voice, which greatly upset my hostess. And now, as Paul Harvey used to say, here's “the rest of the story.”

"I dont like putting money in my bank... It makes them think I have more income...

I don't really have income... I don't have a job."

I've got news for you Ron: You don't work but YOU HAVE INCOME.

And you are required, by the law, to pay tax on that income, if it is above the threshold.

Ron shows bad temper and law-breaking, in this episode.

If you are at least 65 years old and receive Social Security income during the year, you are subject to the same filing requirements as any other taxpayer. However, you can generally receive more income during the year than other taxpayers before having to file a tax return.

> The Law: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/IRS-Tax-Return/Does-Everyone-Need-to-File-an-Income-Tax-Return-/INF14399.html

If someone wanted to Trap Ron, and I Do NOT, he would be far easier to trap than Jesus

But I do think Ron's ravings show his sense of Entitlement resides at an unhealthy level

Maybe she tried to calm him down or was offering a solution and he turned his vitriol on her? I see no comments under his video and mostly dislikes...

maybe people are learning to read between the lines (lies) of what Ron says? Or maybe he's deleted them?

If I offered a stranger into my home, the last thing I would want is to hear a maniac going off. He'd been given an out by staying there so there was no reason to panic and get so upset that he frightened

her. And it's obvious she was frightened.

I truly doubt he's invited back. I'm sure it was more of the "soothing" pretense to just get him out of there.

As for not wanting to put money in the bank because he doesn't want the government to know how much he makes is absurd. For what he tells us he draws

in social security, none of it is taxable.

However, the donations, if they go over his limit are.

Which leads me to wonder about his claiming he's done this or that in his lifetime as far as working.

To only draw 900 a month, he didn't work much.

I wonder if he didn't even work enough that part of what he draws is social security subsidized by the state?

I know if you're drawing social security disability income that's subsidized you can never have more than 2000.00 in your account or they drop you.

As Alice would say this just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Eilish said he was walking around with a grand in his pocket. Well, he's not now and if he can't get to his paypal account to continue living in a motel

room until it's time to leave, he may have to walk to the airport and sleep on the benches there until his return flight date.

And why on earth did he need 5 suitcases? Did he not think those he would be staying with had washing machines? Guess he planned that one out good, he

should have enough to wear without needing to launder for the next 2 weeks.

Yes, this man definitely suffers with 'instant gratification' syndrome...he fits in the narcissist/entitlement link shared prior to a tee.

(another non-PC thread on GEI):

Poster Child for the Peak Bitch moment?

> See Peak Bitch thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20765

supposedly that's a rumor but I doubt it. I've gone everywhere trying to find out if what's happening in Oregon is true too. Only snopes says different

but they're controlled opposition so....

I've found the law and what chapter it's under but it's vague so I am leaning towards it's true about Jenner and it's true about children aged 15 and over.

This guy used to be a transgender and what you hear in this video speaks volumes....especially about children not knowing what they want and being swayed

in a certain direction.

Archived