ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I wish I could figure out exactly how Ron defines "god." It seems the concept isn't in any way clear to him. Because of the problem of theodicy, Ron seems to have decided that god is not all powerful, and that demons have taken control of the world. But what possible good is a god who is not omnipotent? How can a weak god do what Ron keeps demanding he do and bring down heaven to earth? Better to reject the concept of god completely than to postulate a lesser god subject to the same weaknesses as humans.

It is really hard to take Ron seriously as he only accepts as real those things that benefit him. His theology, such as it is, does not fit his life situation.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if God is challenging us.

Suppose he knows that giving humans what they want, keeps them like children.

Only by challenging us, will we grow up and become full adults, who can become useful allies of God

Heaven on Earth would then be created by God and Man together, and not be something handed to spolit children

Meanwhile with other scammers, this one made me laugh out loud and HARD.....It seems there is dissension in the triad of Neil Keenan & Drake Bailey and Thomas Williams.

Neil Keenan backed up what Benjamin Fullofshitford said and since he's named himself the M1 it must be true HAHA.

And since many fell into the scam of buying dinars, they are following him and others spreading this dis-info like a hawk. Neil Keenan the "savior of the world" says here:

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-updated-obama-out-cabal-surrender-currency-revaluation-in-progress/

This caused quite an uproar in the Cosmic Voice community of over 5,000 members and Thomas who is the MC of Blogtalkradio for the Drake Bailey show, or rather was, came out immediately and said his sources say this is untrue. Thomas has aligned with another group who is saving humanity. He has already gotten over $7,000.00 in funds by donations for a fund that will go only for helping humanity. Sounds to me like the Ambassador or someone like him has jumped on the Ambassador wagon and is using the Red Dragon tactics to milk money out of people who have a large following, like RVD once had. You will have to open the links to decipher better.

Since this is very hush -hush information Thomas was warned to not tell his partner of many years Drake Bailey anything. At one time Drake supported Thomas when he said what Neil Keenan just announced was more horse-pucky but since has fired Thomas and Drake stands alone 'waiting' to see which one is which with the words of "the wrong one will fall".

Thomas has started his own saving humanity group apart from Keenan and Drake and loyal followers are following him. Drake is trying to find a new MC for his show and Neil Keenan is still spouting the time is now.

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-the-asian-insider-returns-and-says-the-time-has-come-today-go-go-go/

Neil Keenan continues to save humanity here:

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-federal-reserve-to-new-us-republic-via-a-global-currency-reset/

While Thomas has opened a group called Truth, Honor & Integrity ~Home of Thomas Williams on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/163114684091016/?pnref=story

Neil Keenan licks his wounds with a final spanking post here:

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-say-it-aint-so-thomas-williams/

What if God is challenging us.

Suppose he knows that giving humans what they want, keeps them like children.

Only by challenging us, will we grow up and become full adults, who can become useful allies of God

Heaven on Earth would then be created by God and Man together, and not be something handed to spolit children

The supreme being desires that we all grow and evolve. Being challenged, being pushed, etc. is one of the methods.

Giving people what they want, in my experience, results in them realizing it isn't what they want.

Does it keep them like children?

- for some yes for some no

- no because you can move on and find what you truly want

- yes if you choose to do the same thing repeatedly

It is not always necessary to be challenged to become 'full adults', or allies(slaves) of god, one can evolve and mature (a never-ending process, hence why i put 'full adults' in quotation marks) if he/she simply makes a firm and consistent decision to do so, therefore bypassing being challenged

Heaven on Earth is already here and has always been here, along with all the other options/possibilities that we see and know of.

SAVING US... by taking our Money?

"Thomas has started his own saving humanity group apart from Keenan and Drake and loyal followers are following him..."

Have you noticed that those "fighting for us", all seem to want our money?

And then when they get money, from whatever source, it disappears.

Look, the Truth Warriors on Acore are fighting for Truth, without asking for money

(from Neil Keenan):

...the third one said, “Do your best, Thomas. Just don’t let him get those crucial statements out there without question.”

This took place just minutes after Neil and Group K released the post revealing that Obama resigned the Presidency, the RV’s were opened, and the Cabal surrendered.

Soon thereafter Thomas Williams made his first appearance giving his personal opinion filled with past unproven erroneous facts, and thereby creating the ensuing chaos that led to his recent demise as the MC of Cosmic Voice.

Little did Thomas Williams know that 5 skilled professional people, including M2, put that post together. Each person contributing was grades above average intelligence! As Dean Chambers can tell you, “Boy oh boy, did Thomas get it wrong this time!”

. . .

Thomas has jumped boats, people. He is with the bad guys. They did not want Drake and we all heard the story how Thomas had stabbed Drake in the back and then brought him back in when he learned he needed Cosmic Voice to fund his Foundation.

(Acore has a little secret from NK and his followers):

Dr Bubb is M0, the one would will prove there is no M1, and the Collateral Accounts do not exist.

Make way, all you M1's and M2's, for M0 !

EXACTLY Dr.Bubb....those working behind the scenes are working in silence and not asking for funds. But there's a sucker born every second who wants "someone else" to do it for them and will send their hard earn $$ to do it. We are who we've been waiting for and no one is asking for funds in here to expose the frauds.

EXACTLY Dr.Bubb....those working behind the scenes are working in silence and not asking for funds. But there's a sucker born every second who wants "someone else" to do it for them and will send their hard earn $$ to do it. We are who we've been waiting for and no one is asking for funds in here to expose the frauds.

The Big Egos rubbed off on me, and so I made this revelation, about being M-Zero.

> new thread : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20798

Perhaps I should have kept it secret, instead of Jumping the Shark, into the absurdity of calling myself or anyone "the M-Zero"

Maybe now all the Keenan-Drake-Thomas foolishness will be seen for what it is

Actor Keenan reveals

NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 05 - 13 - 16 Don’t Stop Thinking About Tomorrow

"we stand by our posts"

"I am going to say good-bye to you all"

This means... He is disappearing, and keeping whatever donations he might have received,

after all that time "fighting for us"

'we are the ones we have been waiting for'

means that you are the one that can make a difference for your own life, and those around you

trying to 'change the world' unless you own all the banks, media agencies, and have trillions of dollars is rather immature

but obviously your life is your choice and the consequences will also be yours, be they good/bad

'you are the one you have been waiting for' does not mean neglecting your own responsibilities and duties because you spent too much time being a 'truth warrior on acore', which resulted in what? another puppet getting elected and making no difference?

its 2016 ... time to wake up 'truth warriors' tick tock goes the clock

Meaning no one is going to save us Vladimir no matter how much money we send to those who proclaim they will. Meaning only unity in numbers of saying NO is going to change the world. I like A-Core and the things exposed in here, but I'll get up off my doff and do the laundry now since you mentioned it ;)

groups of people saying 'NO' will change the world... you make laugh ... this is a system lady, a well designed system, it doesn't care if you say no, it will show you to the complaint form, or call security and have your ass thrown in jail, say no all you want, all talk and no walk is what i'm hearing

go stand outside with the christians and their anti-abortion signs

or alongside drbubb and his disgraceful? avatar picture --- i asked you once what that meant but you decided to ignore me, ill tell you what i think it means

aboriginal = nature, co-existing with nature indefinitely, preserving land and many other life-giving, beautiful, and wonderful things

gold bar = greed, cavitation, destroying land and extracting it from its natural place for this fucked up system to run, etc.

why, out of all the pictures of something sculpted into a gold bar, did you choose an aboriginal chief? maybe a golden-phallus would have been more representative :D

M-zero_zpsyqodkqd4.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/Iam-M-Zero

Use the above Link, to get the Truth out.

People who follow the link, can read it and laugh at these absurd claims !

groups of people saying 'NO' will change the world... you make laugh ... this is a system lady, a well designed system, it doesn't care if you say no, it will show you to the complaint form, or call security and have your ass thrown in jail, say no all you want, all talk and no walk is what i'm hearing

or alongside drbubb and his disgraceful? avatar picture --- i asked you once what that meant but you decided to ignore me, ill tell you what i think it means

aboriginal = nature, co-existing with nature indefinitely, preserving land and many other life-giving, beautiful, and wonderful things

gold bar = greed, cavitation, destroying land and extracting it from its natural place for this fucked up system to run, etc.

why, out of all the pictures of something sculpted into a gold bar, did you choose an aboriginal chief? maybe a phallus would have been more representative :D

Not sure what made you so angry unless maybe I hit a nerve with my posts about one of the triads of Keenan, Williams or Bailey? Are you one of their groupies?

I don't know where you live but I live in America and THE UNITED STATES INC., is bankrupt and has been insolvent since March of 2015 and if and the operative word is IF people would wake to that fact that it's no longer a "system" they could go back to the organic de jure with true supreme courts in our true capital of Philadelphia.

Your reasoning no longer stands, sorry to burst your bubble. If you want to attack, that's fine, I'll be your huckleberry but know just because I have fun in here doesn't mean I'm some flunky who doesn't know what's going on.

sure

G 20 countries, with exception of Russia and China are in debt with the inability to recover. Predominantly the G7 countries, the world's seven most powerful industrialized countries being US, Canada, Japan, Great Britain, France, Germany and Italy with Europe also represented within the G7 or known as EU (European Union) formed in 1975...all now in debt that they will never be able to recover. If their economies don't collapse then the only other option is to go into hyperinflation. Meaning they basically have to reset their economy. Anything else cupcake?

why, out of all the pictures of something sculpted into a gold bar, did you choose an aboriginal chief? maybe a golden-phallus would have been more representative :D

Vlad,

We each do what we can.

Building up this thread as something that I have been able to do, and I believe it can:

Shed light, and share humor, and is USEFUL - more useful than you coming in here and slinging mud.

Those who lie and spread scams, will get somewhat less money as a result of this thread.

And some people will learn that an effective way to engage the enemy AT THIS STAGE, is by using humor and ridicule.

If you think it doesn't matter whether Evil (Hillary) or Egotistical (Trump) is elected, then I think you are ill-informed

on how fully evil and dangerous she is, and I think you are a coward, hiding in your garden, if you think

"minding your own garden" is all that matters. How many gardeners have been dragged away or shot in their

gardens when the genuine bad guys arrived with their guns?

" disgraceful? avatar picture"

What do you mean by THAT comment?

Anything else cupcake?

Yes sweety, there is ... good luck!

I think you are a coward, hiding in your garden, if you think

"minding your own garden" is all that matters. How many gardeners have been dragged away or shot in their

gardens when the genuine bad guys arrived with their guns?

I am an altruistic person, I work for the benefit of others. I am not saying you are not/don't, I am just saying that I am not doing as you say "watching out for numero 1", 'tending my own garden', or just saving/helping myself, nor am I advocating such things.

- some of you here, and all over this 'net', seem to think that a good use of your time is stopping people from getting a few cents, perhaps that is all you are capable and competent enough to do

" disgraceful? avatar picture"

What do you mean by THAT comment?

I am saying that, from my perspective, it is disgraceful towards a group of peoples and/or a way of life. The question mark is there because it is my own subjective analysis.

" stopping people from getting a few cents"

???

Hillary and Bill (billion?) have raised something like one billion dollars in donations over the years.

We Truth-Seekers have helped to close down:

OPPT. Swissindo, the Fake Ambassador, and RVD's scams, while helping many others to get the truth out

on Evil candidates, who may get less money and fewer votes.

I have watched friends slowly evolved into more aware human beings as a result of evidence that I helped to present to them,

but they have to be willing to listen, and have to be willing to change

Are you willing to change, and help spread the truth in more effective ways?

I am saying that, from my perspective, it is disgraceful towards a group of peoples and/or a way of life. The question mark is there because it is my own subjective analysis.

You mean THIS?

photo-thumb-2.jpg?_r=1428581131

what do you think it means? where do you think it comes from?

Or do you mean this?

M-zero_zpsyqodkqd4.jpg

Are you willing to change, and help spread the truth in more effective ways?

if your subjective interpretation of your small little world is this "truth" that you speak of ... then NO

it is gold melted into the shape of an aboriginal/native chief, like i said already...

or perhaps not... so then enlighten me

Vladimir, we're all trying the best we know how, you included. Doesn't mean our only efforts are only in here -but- spreading the truth IN HERE is helping. What I meant by unity in numbers of just saying no would have been if we all just stopped....stopped paying taxes, stopped buying, etc etc but we couldn't even unite on that but it doesn't matter now anyway...the system is collapsing in on itself anyway and thanks for the luck I wish it on all humanity...you included.

Archived