ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Question:How is the Pathogenic Cleanse and Nutrient Therapy delivered to the body?
Answer: A photograph of a person or animal is used in conjunction with a scalar energy instrument.

This seems impossible.

But Edgar Cayce was able to diagnose people, and determine what ailed them, and suggest cures...

At a great distance, using photographs

Edgar Cayce (sleeping prophet) 4-2-15 / with Peter Woodbury of A.R.E. - starts at 27 minutes

. . .

Sanitas Radio - Phil Thomas - Edgar Cayce's Natural Alternatives to Balance and Healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlQs3bI-Vww

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one (Woodbury) starts a bit slow - I may replace it later

I lived in and near Hopkinsville (Hoptown) back in the 70s when I worked at Fort Campbell, and there was a fey aura all over that area. There was the Cayce story, the Bell Witch in Adams TN, Ghost Bridge near Oak Grove KY, all kinds of unusual happenings, and I dabbled in all of it. The energies were really mixed and powerful, what with all the variety of people in and out of Fort Campbell and the surrounding communities, and that was a very interesting period in my life.

Having No Money is not fun... or funny

1-30-16 – LIVING WITHOUT FEDERAL RESERVE FUNNY MONEY

Actually currency is very useful, and even if the Federal Reserve system has design flaws,

It is better than having no currency, when there is no effective system of barter.

How do you effectively STORE VALUE without currency?

And people (even Ron) cannot get hold of a home they cannot afford to buy with cash,

unless they can borrow currency.

BTW, I am convinced that Ron is not looking for a new, better and more-honest system,

he is looking for more handouts, that will RVD's life easier. I doubt we will see that,

(Ron's a screw-up, and the best way to make his life better, is to stop secrewing-up.

We tried to help him with the Walking in the Light Plan & donations, and he spit in our faces.)

Here's another view:

Willem Middelkoop: "No need to reinvent money, gold is money and all else is credit"

Published on Oct 1, 2015

Willem Middelkoop's keynote at reinvent.money on the 26th of September in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Willem talks about the geopolitical power balance shifting to Russia and China. He also explains the Big Reset and the East's hunger for gold.

===

Akita, I responded to your comment of the other thread

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20811&page=3

(Is RVD too busy moaning about his own problems,

That he cannot see the Revolution happening in from of us?)

Can Trump bring Amazing Grace?

(Bill Still, who has posted on GEI, likes this!)

Still Report #893 - Dr. Wallnau on Trump and Common Grace

ZZZ's needed ?

Published on Jun 1, 2016

I'm dating this one for May 31st even though I'm recording it on the morning of June 1st. I was up for a little more than 48 straight hours on my trip home from the Australian Melbourne. What a LONG DAY(S). I might have gotten one hour of sleep during that time in the final three hours of the trip across the Pacific Ocean. I just got about 5 hours sleep with a lot to do today, including making another video tonight with more detail, which will be my June 1st video.

No begging (yet). So I suppose that's a good sign.

I hope he has a good rest, then enjoys a Big Wake Up.

Who knows, he might have learned some big lessons from the long trip.

Can Trump bring Amazing Grace?

(Bill Still, who has posted on GEI, likes this!)

Still Report #893 - Dr. Wallnau on Trump and Common Grace

And I agree with both of them. Western Illinois University has predicted accurately since 75 and this election predicts Sanders. If we're on a new timeline, which I think we are...TRUMP will trump that prediction.

More on the split up of Keenan, Williams and Drake. And I have to defend Williams (again) that he's always done and spoke with the utmost respect for all. In fact, I had stopped listening to Drake until I heard that Williams had the second hour to himself. He made it easier to keep up with what was going on in the world and then when Drake the fake took over I'd turn it off. At least Williams doesn't tell people how to think, he tells them to make up their own minds. Looks to me like Keenan and Drake railroaded him out. Probably better for him in the long run, just hoping he's not putting himself and others into just one more scam they'll all regret (which my guts says it's another scheme by the fake Amba)

"Well perhaps people will now understand what has taken place, the lies and deception has been laid to bare over past 2 weeks, other info was known a long time back but it required more proof.
Neil Keenan, Richard Montgomerie and Dean Chambers have been playing games to oust me for a number of months now, as I know and speak too much truth.
There is much more I can say on that but I will leave that for others to expose in near future, rest assured you will not like what you hear.
Drake initially supported me and then in classic Drake style flip flopped on me and threw me under the bus, but they were planning to oust me a while back as they felt I was taking over the page and show from Drake, reality was I was offered my own show a number of times and asked by a raft of members to leave Drake and do my own show, but I stayed with Drake and supported him, so if my ego was so high as suggested why would I share a show with anyone?
The first time ever in CV I needed his support and he threw under the bus in support of the bogus M1.
I have all evidence in transcripts and calls to support everything I have said, some of which has been posted today.
As always I expect you all to follow your own intuition and heart on who you believe, I know I have carried on in what had become a toxic and limiting surroundings for a while now, the attacks and threats made against me and Chloe have been consistent and increasingly nasty, we although sad now feel a sense of release and freedom to choose our own path in the future.
I have not yet decided on whether to do own show or take up the raft of offers I received today to go on other shows, not yet decided whether to do a new FB page or take up offer of a forum or blog I received today.
I have enjoyed being a part of Cosmic Voice over last 3 years and a shame that the envy and deviousness of others have destroyed the group, irony that the one person who caused all the grief in CV is now running the page and the show, good luck with that Neil and Dean, hope you both stay sober enough to get through the show.
Time as always will show the truth, I have lots of patience and will sit back and watch it unfold.
Thank you all for your support, especially the admins, one day people will find out the lies against certain admins was perpetrated by the same people who have hijacked the page.
One door closed and many doors opened."

And here's what he says about the foundation (again, hope he and all those donating aren't part of the fake amba scheme )

"The Foundation was allocated for me to do solely and assemble my own team around me, it is not a Cosmic Voice or Drake Bailey venture and will continue as such by me.
Despite certain individuals digging into the background or validity of the foundation to discredit me, the foundation is what was stated.
It has been registered and tax id, now registered in 2 states to operate and IRS 501c3 designation letter application is now awaiting approval, this could take 6-8 weeks depending on how quickly IRS operate.
The Foundation website will go live when a few more things are added to it.
In essence removing me, chloe and all admins has strengthened our position and desire to really get r done, I thank you all for your support and all for your donations.
If you wish to continue making donations, all of which has gone on the setting up of the foundation, registrations etc please do so on paypal.com, enter address tgwusauk@hotmail.com and enter an amount, may post copies of documents and receipts incurred to date when time allows to show you all where your kind donations were spent.
Thank you all once again we will prevail"

The Story of Thomas

==

More on the split up of Keenan, Williams and Drake. And I have to defend Williams...

"Well perhaps people will now understand what has taken place, the lies and deception has been laid to bare over past 2 weeks, other info was known a long time back but it required more proof.
Neil Keenan, Richard Montgomerie and Dean Chambers have been playing games to oust me for a number of months now, as I know and speak too much truth...

I have posted this to the other thread:
Keenan, Collateral Accounts, the WDS & Planetary Power Shifts
> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20798&page=2

What? So few Down votes?

ZZZ's needed ?

Published on Jun 1, 2016

I'm dating this one for May 31st even though I'm recording it on the morning of June 1st...

No begging (yet). So I suppose that's a good sign.

I hope he has a good rest, then enjoys a Big Wake Up.

Who knows, he might have learned some big lessons from the long trip.

As I posted under the video (using my other name, Too Frank):

ciocod commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly - Yesterday 6:45 AM
Well the stalker or stalkers that spam the unlike button are late today, why aren't they on the ball I wonder... oh well they or he should be along shortly

Too Frank

No begging, little childish whining; and so no need to dislike this one

ciocod

You think the paradox is about begging and childish whining, interesting. It actually makes me want to change my like to a dislike because he didn't do the things you label as "begging and childish whining". I'm not going to do that but it would make perfect sense if I did

Too Frank

He's not always about that: begging/whining - but way too often.
RVD is not a problem-solver. He usually creates his own problems through lack of planning, and mismanagement - as in Oz

Too Frank

He's not always about that: begging/whining - but way too often.

RVD is not a problem-solver. He usually creates his own problems through lack of planning, and mismanagement - as in Oz

Well said....I caught the video after it had been posted an hour before and I was the first, maybe only? to hit dislike but only because of his comment...didn't want to let him down ;)

I think Ron's reality is going to hit him again pretty soon. Since he lives with his son, and his son's injury seems to preclude him from making a living, Ron's going to have to ramp up the begging to bring in the money for them both to live on and pay the rent. He's begging for two, now.

Welcome to life with Ron.

Is RVD a Secret Hindu?

268355-hindu.jpg

From UNDER the latest video :

6-1-16 – REFLECTIONS ON MY TRIP

Hi Ron, glad to see you again. Hope you remember me, i'm the same guy who dropped you at the airport in the end. It was wonderful talking to you throughout the way and i highly appreciate the optimism you are indulging in the society. I have subscribed to your channel and will be watching all your videos from now onwards and i wish you all the very best for your mission and the great cause you have been struggling for, i pray that you succeed. If you don't mind me asking just out of curiosity, you say "namas tay" in the end of every video so far i've seen, is that out of courtesy or have you converted to hinduism?
The Hostess with the Mostest
11506679804-kali-hindu-female-deity-indi
She would have been ideal in helping to meet Ron's guest needs

The Sun Rose again this morning... and whining Ron is back

6-2-16 – IT’S HARD TO STAY POSITVE WHEN COMPUTER CRASHES

Published on Jun 2, 2016

NOTE: the synchronization between the video and audio is off for some reason. Please listen more than watch. Also, this is the video for June 2nd, not the 3rd. Sorry! ……. If you’ve listened to my previous two videos, you know that my experience shifted at the end of my trip to Australia. I was feeling really good inside, believing that things were turning around for me. Still playing catch-up on sleep, I got around 3-4 hours in the early evening; but then could not fall back to sleep. I decided to run maintenance programs like Malwarebytes, Glary Utilities, Adware Cleaner and Spybot Search and Destroy. The latter one, which takes a long time, was running when I fell asleep again. Upon awakening, I discovered that my new laptop (2 months old) was infected with a virus that puts the suffix: .cerber on most of my files. I cannot open emails at all. My computer friend once again told me I should have invested in Apple a long time ago; and recommended that I at least download Windows 10, which he says is the best version ever put out by Microsoft. Issues are still not resolved, though I now have Windows 10 OS on that computer.

I think Ron's computer is suffering from jetlag

grrrozny-cerber--swietne-przebranie.jpg

He throws in the following near the end, to let us know he is sliding back into his "Normal" mode.

"I'm going to continue doing the best I can... continue to tell the truth...
I still believe because it is better than not believing at all...
I want to have a foundation based on reality..."

(keeping the tongue nimble, he engages in lip-service)

AFTER BEING off the rails, ever so slightly, Ron made twin Videos

6-3-16 – GETTING BACK ON TRACK

(no sound?) : I gave this one a thumbs up! (No audible whining; no blame game)

6-3-16 – GETTING BACK ON TRACK

(if at first you don't succeed...)

"All value is in us"

"SWISSINDO..., every one of these things, had a good intention."

"Nothing the Ambassador promised ever happened... including money he promised me in Australia."

"But he's a good guy"

Ron, Ron, Ron... He;s a frigging LIAR, not a good guy. He's a fraud.

Right here on what you call the We-Hate-Ron-Network are your real friends. We tell the truth.

(the truth you don't want to hear). And don't feed you sugary lies.

We mix it with humor, to keep it interesting, but that doesn't mean we are liars.

How can you get you life on Track, when you do not know the difference??

The New World: Your permission is NOT required

010- Windows 10 the operating system that is a virus loaded on you without permission

"WIN-10 is being stuffed down your throat... for data collection"

If it gets forced on you, you have 30 days to remove it, and also the updater can be removed.

"The trans-gender stuff: They are slapping you in the face with it"

Jim Rash and Rachel Ramras Investigate "Mike Tyson Mysteries" with Geek Legacy SDCC 2014

Mike Tyson kills his daughter and becomes white:

Mike Tyson, Yung Hee, and Pigeon Kill Themselves - Mike Tyson Mysteries Season 3 Episode 1 - 1080p

Note: permission was NOT required

My Pet Orang Otang

Why here? LISTEN:

6-4-16 – DRUMMER DETERMINATION!

I admire Thomas and the way he sees life and taking accountability. I have no doubts he'll be back to normal and probably even sooner than he predicted because he's drumming now despite the palsy. In fact, being near his son might be the best medicine for Ron as his son is very awake and I'm sure will help his father to eventually see that all Ron's problems can't be blamed on God or others but on himself and his choices. Prayers going out to Thomas he has an even speedier recovery than predicted.
Here's a comment he made about the palsy :
My above mentioned nerve injury has nothing to with the cabal, the corporations, the devil, the aliens, the psychopaths... It was caused by a poor decision I made and how the human body functions. I compressed my radial nerve by passing out in a chair. I'm the only one to blame and I'm the only one who will heal it, with help from people in my life. My lesson... My poor decisions not only affect me but also all the people I love in this world. I'm getting knocked back two steps to wake up to my decision making, my actions and my spirituality.

I agree, and also wish him a speedy recovery

The "My Pet Orang Otang" (above) came from replacing part of the Title of the Song: "My Pet Vulture",

with the name of the band.

Years ago, I wrote a poem about Orang Otangs.

I was tackling the change of rhyming with that word

(I remember a fragment of it):

Fling, Flang Orang Otang

Forever together, you swing, as we swang

Hit once, hit twice, the word was nice

Price paid in foundation laid

(I forget the rest; its about how the invent of language took us out of nature)

In Zap's recent missive, he suggests that funding for humanity is in progress. Or is it?

DAVE SCHMIDT RECENTLY WROTE THAT SHORTLY WE CAN EXPECT THE CURRENCY EXCHANGES TO TAKE PLACE. HIS INFORMATION IS ACCURATE. THERE WAS A BIG CHUNK OF “STUFF” TRANSFERRED SOMEWHERE IN PREPARATION FOR THIS EVENT. ALL I CAN SAY OTHER THAN IT IS QUITE REAL AND IN PROCESS.

AND YES, THE CHINESE WERE DIRECTLY INVOLVED.

ALL THE BANKS HAVE THE NEW CURRENCIES ON TAP AND READY TO DEPLOY, AND WHEN IT HAPPENS, WE WILL HAVE SOME NICE PAPERWORK TO CARRY AROUND. PRINTING IN MANY COLORS AND DESIGNS HAS BECOME VERY SOPHISTICATED. JUST LOOK AT THE REALLY BEAUTIFUL COINS AND NOTES FROM CANADA. YOU CAN FIND THESE ONLINE AND THE ARTWORK AND THE COLORS ARE REMARKABLE.

ALL IN ALL, EVERYBODY IS AT THE READY TO BEGIN THIS MASSIVE TASK AHEAD OF US AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. WE HAVE CHILDREN TO LOOK AFTER, SENIORS TO HONOR, WATER TO CLEAN, AND TECHNOLOGIES TO BRING OUT, AND IT IS ALL GOING TO COME OUT. WE ARE AT THE TAIL END OF THIS PRELIMINARY PHASE OF GETTING EVERYTHING IN PLACE AND READY FOR THE NEXT STEP. IT IS INEVITABLE AND IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

I DO EXPECT THIS COMING WEEK TO BE THE WEEK. ALL THE DELAYS IN GETTING THE FUNDS OUT AND IN THE HANDS OF THE PAYMASTER ARE OVER FROM WHAT I SEE, AND THESE PAST MONTHS OF GREAT ANTICIPATION AND THE LETDOWNS WHEN IT DID NOT HAPPEN, WILL BE OVER. THE FRUSTRATIONS WE HAVE ALL EXPERIENCED WILL BE REPLACED BY SATISFACTION OF THE WORK WE WILL DO. THESE ARE GREAT TIMES TO LIVE IN, AND DO NOT LET THE NEGATIVITY DEFOCUS YOU. DELAYS AT THIS LEVEL ARE TO BE EXPECTED, BUT WHEN THEY ARE OVER, THEY ARE OVER.

So are the delays over or not? Will the cabal step in and foil things again?

Archived