ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Let's break down Ron's latest video.

Ron starts off strong by arguing fiat currency is fraud. Sadly it's not fraud, that's the system of currency we use in this country. And at the end of the day it doesn't matter what they loaned you. If Ron had borrowed a bag of beans, he still has to pay the beans back per the terms of the agreement he signed. And of course, Ron sure didn't seem to think the money was fake when he got it and used it to buy a real physical house.

Ron then makes a gold standard argument. Same basic problem. Even if the United States switched back to the gold standard, Ron still wouldn't have repaid the loan and he'd still be evicted. He's beating a dead horse, even if tomorrow we switched to using clams as money, he'd still be screwed.

Ron thinks that there is only one person that is critical of him that is posting under multiple aliases.

Ron says he doesn't owe money. This is patently false. It is a matter of public record that Ron owed about $500,000 to PNC bank by April 2011 and $30,000 in unpaid property taxes back in November of 2009:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8149386&rn=6&pi=0&ref=search

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=7378130&rn=31&pi=2&ref=search

Now Ron has no legitimate grounds for arguing these records are incorrect for a very simple reason. Ron has repeatedly stated that he never paid the mortgage and that he never paid property taxes. That probably is worth underlining since even if Ron had repaid the mortgage, he would still be evicted over the property taxes. Florida, for context, does not have a state income tax. State government services are mostly paid via sales tax revenue while county services are funded through property taxes. Which is why the $30,000 in unpaid property tax was owed to Brevard County instead of Florida State.

Ron argues that if you loan someone money and they die, they don't have to pay it back. Two problems. Ron's not dead and it ain't true. The dead guy's estate still has to deal with that debt.

Ron argues that FDIC insures loans and mortages. It does not. Mortgage default insurance is done through private insurers and not all mortgages are insured because there's no law requiring insurance. Interestingly, while researching this, it does turn out that Canada requires mortgage default insurance by law for high risk mortgages.

https://www.fdic.gov/consumers/assistance/protection/mortgages.html

Ron then argues that because his mortgage is insured the bank doesn't suffer a loss in case of default and they don't have to take the house.

Problem 1. It's not clear if Ron's loan was insured.

Problem 2. Even if true, it just moves the problem down the line. The bank doesn't suffer a loss but the insurance company does and everyone else ends up paying for Ron's default.

Problem 3. Basic common sense should tell you that default insurance does not protect you from eviction. Otherwise you could go buy a $10 million home with a mortgage, get mortgage insurance, default on the loan and end up with a $10 million house you paid nothing for.

Problem 4: I haven't been able to find an example of a mortgage insurance contract so this is speculative but I guarantee the insurance does not cover 100% of the loaned amount. I suspect the insurance probably only covers the net loss to the bank. So in the case of a $250,000 loan default, banks auctions the house after foreclosure for $200,000, the insurance would only cover the $50,000 net loss.

Ron then argues that the collateral for a loan cannot be modified at a later date. Arguing that only Dr. Mary's home was collateral and that the bank cannot later add a second house as collateral.

Quoting directly from the 2011 court judgement against Ron:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8149386&rn=47&pi=3&ref=search

VAN DYKE used the proceeds from the note by PNC to purchase the Thomas Drive Property

Monies used by Van Dyke to purchase the Thomas Drive Property are subject to an equitable lien and therefore PNC has an equitable lien on the Thomas Drive Property

Now the key phrase is equitable lien. Now this is from a law blog that explains the concept:

http://www.jimersoncobb.com/blog/2011/12/pleading-requirements-for-establishing-an-equitable-lien-claim/

An equitable lien is a remedy that can be used as a tool to prevent unjust enrichment when a party is unable to collect by any other means...
An equitable lien claim can be based on either of two theories: equitable estoppel or unjust enrichment.

Now unjust enrichment is self explanatory but equitable estoppel means:

Equitable estoppel is a defensive doctrine preventing one party from taking unfair advantage of another when, through false language or conduct, the person to be estopped has induced another person to act in a certain way, which resulted in the other person being injured in some way.

Now this is not a complex situation. If Ron was able to default on the loan while keeping what he purchased with the loan, namely the $256,000 home, Ron would be enriched at the expense of PNC bank. That's why the court granted the bank a lien on the property. And there's room for speculation that this may have been based around Ron lying on the mortgage contract about his ownership of the home.

This is a Florida Supreme Court case that talks for pages and pages about equitable liens. Including a discussion of a similar case:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=8520620194856061793&q=havoco+v.+hill&hl=en&as_sdt=4,10

the money advanced by the plaintiff to the defendant was used by him in purchasing the tourist camp

Essentially if you have right to have money returned to you but that money was used to buy a chunk of property, you can get an equitable lien on that property.

Ron then brings up the wet ink signature argument. Discussed to death. It's bullshit, you don't need the original, copies are fine. Particularly when Ron is not disputing that he signed the mortgage. Losing the original doesn't invalidate anything.

Ron brings up the securitization argument. Another dead argument. Even if the bank securitizes your loan you still have to repay it. And of course, the moment Ron defaults on the loan, any security backed by his mortgage becomes worthless.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno. Maybe it's just me; but, I wouldn't take economic advice from a guy who was just evicted from his home.

Nor, if I were in Ron's shoes, would my primary concern be defending the actions that led to my eviction.

I'd be trying to find a place to live that didn't resemble a freeway underpass.

Just sayin'.

"Ron thinks that there is only one person that is critical of him that is posting under multiple aliases."

haha,

he's not reading THIS thread.

If he were, he would see that there are several posters, with different posting styles, criticizing his lack of Truth

And I reckon there must be dozens more who have posted regular critiques of his actions, and are not members here

"Ron argues that if you loan someone money and they die, they don't have to pay it back. Two problems. Ron's not dead and it ain't true. The dead guy's estate still has to deal with that debt."

Excellent point.

The reason Ron could not repay the debts was : He did not want to.

He could have sold the house he bought with the loan, and settled most of the debt.

Beyond that he said something about having a job when he borrowed the money - but knowing him now, I reckon he lied about his income, as many did in those days.

The bank made a mistake, They believed his covenants (in the Mortgage instrument) were facts, not lies.

"Now this is not a complex situation. If Ron was able to default on the loan while keeping what he purchased with the loan, namely the $256,000 home, Ron would be enriched at the expense of PNC bank. That's why the court granted the bank a lien on the property. And there's room for speculation that this may have been based around Ron lying on the mortgage contract about his ownership of the home."

Very well said.

This is a crucial point that Ron has never admitted.

He keeps saying: I never had a mortgage on "My" home - but he acquired that home with borrowed funds - the concept you have describes explains how the bank prevents being defrauded by someone who acted as RVD did

Well done.

You have demolished RVD's worthless arguments.

Anyone who reads this, and still supports him must have an IQ below room temperature

I dunno. Maybe it's just me; but, I wouldn't take economic advice from a guy who was just evicted from his home.

Nor, if I were in Ron's shoes, would my primary concern be defending the actions that led to my eviction.

I'd be trying to find a place to live that didn't resemble a freeway underpass.

Just sayin'.

You are right.

Convincing his remaining audience of soft-headed sycophants that his delusions are real is not going to achieve anything.

That bank won. Justice won.

What we see now, are the fruits of delusional thinking

Anyone been funded by the RDF? From the 100 USD fee project pitch debacle?They are all liars preying on the gullible fools who will be taken in with this and who they can get cash from.

Ron lied to get PayPal donations, the Ambassador lied to get 100USD,but is supposedly worth billions!!!!!!

Perhaps the Ambassador learned of what Ron was up to before it became so public and that is why the $5k never came through.

Is there any recent mention from GMOP about funding, or have they gone quiet on that front, like Dave Schmidt has? Now Dave is working on tracking down Enki, so he can ask him when the funds to help humanity will be available. Since nothing was forthcoming from the RDF or the Amba (whom Dave said had as much money personally as a small country), Dave is now following what he believes is the money trail, which leads to Enki and the Annunaki ;)

These folks I would describe as pitching their own brand of Millenarianism. The world is about to change and the RDF, Landa/Humanus are on the leading edge.

Wiki wrote: "many if not most millenarian groups claim that the current society and its rulers are corrupt, unjust, or otherwise wrong. They therefore believe they will be destroyed soon by a powerful force. The harmful nature of the status quo is considered intractable without the anticipated dramatic change.[5]"

Some who held millenarian views were condemned in 1530 by the Lutherans.[6]

In the modern world, economic rules or vast conspiracies are seen as generating oppression. Only dramatic events are seen as able to change the world and the change is anticipated to be brought about, or survived, by a group of the devout and dedicated. In most millenarian scenarios, the disaster or battle to come will be followed by a new, purified world in which the believers will be rewarded.

In this case the cabal will be arrested/removed and the believer's projects will be funded.

It is a variation on the idea of a saviour. Instead of Christ, we have the Annunaki or Royal families opening up their vaults to help humanity. It reminds me of the Jehovah's Witnesses who claim the 1,000 years of peace is at hand, any day now. The funding is coming any day now. Similar story, similar expectations, same results. Life continues on pretty much the same as yesterday.

In the case of the return of Christ, I can understand how someone could be off on the timing, as unless you are directly talking to him, it is anybody's guess. Would he give the Pope a head's up? One would think so.

In the case of funding, if these folks have money in the bank, it is much easier to forecast when it will be released. All they have to do is pick a day and then do it. If they are waiting for the black hats to be neutralized or their potential effect minimized, it could be a long wait.

"Is there any recent mention from GMOP about funding, or have they gone quiet on that front, like Dave Schmidt has?

Now Dave is working on tracking down Enki, so he can ask him when the funds to help humanity will be available. Since nothing was forthcoming from the RDF or the Amba (whom Dave said had as much money personally as a small country), Dave is now following what he believes is the money trail, which leads to Enki and the Annunaki"

LOL

pillarST02.jpg

They are easy to track down.

They live in dungeon under the Temple of Solomon in Tel Aviv...

When they are not voyaging the galaxy on the gold-encircled planet of Nibiru.

Or at least that is what Zecharia Sitchin would have us believe. He's a 33rd degree mason. He won't lie would he?

Dave is tracking the Gold as much as the Annunaki

He may have to go into space to find it

The Dragon Gold Family may be Lost - & Ben Fulford Summary

Ron is whining again - this time because people say he does not understand banking & voted his video +12 times / -22times

(go there, and vote it Down, and you may help Ron and his followers to face reality

Note: I say this AFTER it hit x22 minus; it got to that point on its own. Let's bring it to: 30, 40, or 50 minus)

Ron seems flummoxed by the Down votes on his latest

Under this Video :

2-9-16 – FRAUD IS HOW BANKS DO BUSINESS

Here is some chatter:

In 2002, I bought a condo for $200K, with the help of a $180K mortgage from a bank. In 2012, I sold the condo for $325K. With the proceeds I paid the bank what I still owed on the mortgage and pocketed the rest as a profit. There's nothing unique in this, many others have purchased and sold real estate in the same way, using mortgages.
So how was I defrauded? Not trying to argue, just trying to understand since you say that all mortgages are fraud.
+jjkdc62 - You obviously do not understand how mortgages work or how fiat money is created. Many people don't get it either.
aradoxman316
fantastic 12 yr old Victoria Grant explains how banks commit fraud.
instead of making videos over and over again about the issues being brought up about your mortgages and loans why not go to the forum where this is being discussed and answer all of them there? at least then you will be able to focus your videos on what you want to discuss without having to revisit this. google "rvd acore" and you will find the discussion going on.
+Free Spirit - I don't need to be in any discussion where people are trying to maintain the status quo. There was a time when I would enter those discussions. No more!
+paradoxman316 i don't think there is an option right now because as much as you don't want anything to do with them it seems like they are bringing the fight to your channel. it'll be either over there or more videos addressing them which will be disliked heavily. I also imagine your annoyed with making videos about the same topic.
I don't think I've ever had a video in over 5 years where dislikes outnumbered likes. Are only supporters of the status quo and uninformed bankers listening?
man whats with all the down votes?
+celestial journeyman - bankers and others involved in the scam!
+celestial journeyman : we must ponder: how does Ron come to his conclusions about banking? Is what he says today truly accurate. Let us research and discuss this carefully. I do hope that Ron allows that discussion and participates in it too.
2/
Rons video today was all over the place, and made no sense. If banks take no risk, why do they require bailouts? I would like Ron to explain that
+ClearVision OfTruth - There will be NO discussion with those selling the corrupt and fraudulent system that has enslaved humanity for millennia. Those who want to defend that sick game can go somewhere else. I will block anyone supporting that. If you don't like that, good-bye!

+paradoxman316 I call it cyberattacking. They probably have multiple accounts just so they can add another dislike...children must play, I guess.
+paradoxman316 : You need to upgrade your understanding of this topic, Ron. You are miles away from reality.

Here's another guy who "drinks the pink Koolaid" sometimes

Immeasurable Wealth Is Yours - by St. Germain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkZX7weSmr4

• 6 hours ago / 180 views

St. Germain:

I am constantly being asked by our friends on the ground to give proof of the things we refer to as "behind the scenes" movement toward the release of all the programs we have told you about. We could not give details in the past because there were many elements of the release that were still in secret negotiations, and many of our boots on the ground would have been placed in danger if we had given information about them. I'm sure you understand how delicate these processes have been. It is now possible for us to discuss some of the most exciting projects because all is completed, ready for the final bell to sound.

One of the "secrets" concerns the vast amounts of wealth that are included in the Prosperity Funds. I described some of the enormous storehouses of gold, precious stones and other valuables in my books from the 1930's, especially in the first volume called "Unveiled Mysteries" by Godfré Ray King. At the time, we of the Company of Heaven thought of it as a wonderful revelation that would help spur the Ascension of Planet Earth, but World War II intervened, and with it the rise in power of the cabal. The books served as an introduction to a small group of Lightworkers, but like many of our Heaven-sponsored projects, the information was buried, and the cabal-controlled grip on Earth tightened...until now.

Proof of the Fabled St. Germain Wealth
At last I can reveal to you all just how vast and real the long-hidden fortunes are, and back it up with photos and first-person accounts from the people who have been working with me for decades. Below you will find excerpts from a long article by Rob Potter with pictures of just some examples of the buried treasure that has been held in safekeeping for this monumental time. We had to ensure that it would be safe to release the funds before the final transport and unveiling could occur.

Some of these storehouses of gold, silver and special bonds have been stolen and recovered several times over, as we jockeyed to preserve your birthright for the time it could be shared by all. Most has been watched over with diligence and great loyalty by powerful families across Asia and Europe. Some has found its way to the U.S. in preparation for its release. You can imagine the difficulty involved in secretly transporting millions of tons of gold bars, for example, but it has been done.

(continues - on the link)

St. Germain:

I am constantly being asked by our friends on the ground to give proof of the things we refer to as "behind the scenes" movement toward the release of all the programs we have told you about. We could not give details in the past because there were many elements of the release that were still in secret negotiations, and many of our boots on the ground would have been placed in danger if we had given information about them. I'm sure you understand how delicate these processes have been. It is now possible for us to discuss some of the most exciting projects because all is completed, ready for the final bell to sound.

(continues - on the link)

Ok, so when is this bell going to sound?

Considering this was transcribed by Dr. Kathryn E. May, I would agree, there is a lot of Kool-Aid going around here.

Regarding Godfre Ray King, this site has some interesting info: http://www.tyob.info/public/archived_sites/users.on.net/~thefirstbruce/Ballards/Psychic%20Dictatorship%20in%20America.htm

We submit the following evidence to literary critics, to copyright attorneys, and to Ballard students who believe that Godfre Ray King's experiences are really his own and his teachings from "Ascended Masters."

In a book entitled A Dweller on Two Planets, published by the Poseid Publishing Co., Los Angeles, there is an account of an experience almost identical with that which has been later recorded by Godfre Ray King in his book Unveiled Mysteries.

On another note, Jerzy from Landa/Humanus asked "Grandfather" about the Red Dragon and the Ambassador and his response was very simple, "It's fake" . . . "The point is I think those boys are in trouble". Source: http://landachinaglobal.com/resources/55%20Landa%20Update%202-3-2016%20(31).mp3 @ 1 Hr 14 min

Please note yet again the World Bank document issued proving Dragon Family wealth is declared a fake and forged document.This whole issue is blatant lies. The only way these liars can make any money is to propogate this BS and then take upfront (pitch)fees for example. Look at the record of The Ambassador, RVD,Dave Schmidt and its all based on collecting fees and donations. These are CONS and SCAMS and the public should be aware.

Also to digress would it not be fitting for the Mortgage fraudster RVD to now repay the donations he received from PayPal one came from an unemployed guy!! Let us see whether there is any philanthropy in RVD I see NONE!! Also Dave Schmidt and GMOP should return all pitch fees taken for projects that can never be funded due to the lies about the Dragon Wealth.It is all NONESENSE!!!

With regard to Dragon Gold a picture of some Gold with no reference as to where it is stored proves nothing. It could be Fort Knox or the Bank Of England for all we know!

This arena is a utopia for every scammer and liar out there and the experience of RVD,Ambassador, DS,GMOP,OPPT etc is only proving this.

These myths are not new they have been trolled for many years and have many victims conned out of money,hope and their credibility based on their followings of this hopium BS.

Time to wise up!!

ABANDON a sinking ship?? (the USS RVD)

Maybe RVD is right in today's video:

and those who do not like his videos, and do not trust him anymore should just abandon him, and stop listening/

politics-congress-congressman-congresswo

That way, RVD would be left with a few dozen listeners and a smaller number of posters.

The big dramas are mostly done, it may seem now

==== ====

Michael Lee Hill has a bizarre story to tell - but he sounds like a genuine enough guy.

I wonder how DS roped him in to doing an interview?

Feb. 10th, Pre-Radio Program Interview with Michael Lee Hill

Perhaps Michael ins not very fussy about who interviews him

(Comments):

OK, where do I listen to this show please? Very interesting.

I won’t go on that website where they want me to argue with everyone. I’m tired of fighting against an unjust system run by liars and ignorant people who want to maintain the status quo.

This is a shame because at the end of the day, we correctly warned Ron about the impending eviction, we warned him that his appeal was denied, listening to us would have prevented a lot of pain for Ron.

I think Ron could still benefit from being exposed to the truth, Ron's lawyer, assuming she exists, is not going to be able to help Ron. Any money Ron is wasting on the attorney is being wasted, and given that he's living on $900 a month, he cannot afford to waste more money on ridiculous court filings.

I'd like to ask Ron what the results of the Dr. Mary probate case was. I have the number of a guy who can try to get the judgement for a small fee but I have my reservations as to whether that would be ethical to publish, particularly now that the eviction is over.

Whatever, time to find some other crazy case to read about.

Jeffrey - It's not only that. A group of us warned Ron about the Ambassador and Dave Schmidt collecting fees and warned Ron that it was a scam. I personally stuck my neck out when I paid twice for a business plan workshop, refused to pay additional money a third time, and asked for my money back (which I didn't get). All it got me was Bo Mikael Lindstrom and Ron making a video about me saying I was violent, psychotic, and ignorant. Ron has not apologized to any of us and he banned us from his channel when we brought up the truth to him. Now he calls everyone that doesn't agree with him part of the cabal and ruling elite. I think he has lost the script. There is no consistency or logic in his actions against the people he banned that he now calls liars.

People can think he is a victim, and he perceives himself as one. He is not a victim but he does lack discernment and the ability to look at himself in the mirror in relation to others. He thinks he is perfect just the way he is and continues to blame others. Real life doesn't exactly work that way :-)

The magic miracle bus with the Ambassador continues to drive into the unknown but Ron has not acknowledged the huge role that he played in this debacle and how Ron abused our trust.

The latest video seems to show a broken man, whose theology no longer fits his life situation. Even he is admitting that all the common law and freeman nonsense he has been promoting over the years is, at best, ineffective. I suppose there are those of his followers left that want him to keep cursing the darkness; but, he has banned many of his long time followers, and when the pixels settle, I think he'll be only a footnote in the bizarre never-ending story of the internet.

Re DS video if this guy really is part of the Nefilim and Anunaki would it not be sensible to have a few independent blood tests carried out and those results verified by Doctors publicly.If his blood is normal then surely that debunks the story.

You see with Schmidt he gets so excited about what he is told and believes it,that everything he now says and who he associates need to be forensically checked out.

He has got everything wrong before and his logic is often flawed.So before more buy into this let's get everything really, thoroughly and forensically checked!!!!

Self-Improvement is not on Ron's Agenda - He is far too stubborn

2-12-16 – IS IT PROFITABLE? IS THE WRONG QUESTION

Published on Feb 12, 2016

One man wrote recently, commenting on one of my videos. He told how he had made a huge profit by buying real estate at a low price, then selling it a couple years later for a significant gain. He was defending and even bragging about a system that robs from the poor and gives to the rich. The bank bought my home for $100. I paid $275,000 for it, $25,000 of that with money I inherited. They did not even have a lawful claim; but that did not matter to the court where the judges profit. Maybe this is ok with you; but I hate it with a passion. I detest the horrible reality that a loving God would allow this to go on and on, not just for decades, but for millennia. Anastasia, as revealed to Vladimir Megre, told a different story. I wish everyone would read those nine books, or at least the first six. Perhaps then you would “get it” that money is a way to control slaves by making them believe they are free.

Comment:

+Jane Jones : Rather... I hear the story of a person who is not a good investor, and may be jealous of those who are. That's a level of competence that needs some work to develop - and Ron does not like investing the time to learn those things. And he is too stubborn to learn. He was also too stubborn to listen to the advice of many of his old friends to get his things out well before the eviction. Is there any hope that Ron will have a nice stable life? Maybe not if he is so resistant to learning from the Lessons of Life
If Ron is going to promote the books of Anastasia, maybe that is not a bad thing.
I believe they are far less dangerous that most of the other scams and mistaken ideas he has promoted in the past

KEENAN update

Malaysia is being targeted by the cabal, says NK.

(Actually, their problems are the fallout of a low oil price, which has been used to target Russia, not Malaysia.

Does NK really not see that rather obvious thing? On top of that, the PM has some problems of his own...)

NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 02 - 06 - 16 They Are All Watching You: ‘Malaysia’

(for those who cannot bear listening to NK, try this summary maybe):

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | They Are All Watching You: ‘Malaysia’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XRjxANgC8I

Ron's little diatribe is particularly ironic since THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE TRIED TO DO with Dr. Mary's home.

Haha. Exactly.

He got his timing wrong.

But Ron learns nothing from his mistakes, and never accepts blame for anything he does wrong.

The idea that RVD is somehow morally better because he did not try to get his timing right in buying property is such a Ron-ism.

It is better to steal money from a bank, that to buy and sell property for profit ?? - What a con is Ron !

PONDER THE WASTE that RVD has facilitated

Mr NN:

Ron had plenty of time to remove his stuff from the home he squatted in for 10 years. His problem is that he is stubborn, and does not discern truth

paradoxman316

Feb 11, 2016
- I just came back from my neighbors house. My house was emptied yesterday afternoon and today. They filled two of the huge tractor-trailer sized dumpsters, smashing antiques and everything else.

Ron's fans have no evidence to support their claims.

The real evidence is against Ron's bizarre story

FROM a YouTube chat on RVD's channel

Poster-A

Poor , all of you and your fake online persona's, your f'n out of work, now that the "Crimminals" have stolen Ron's home!!!! what are you going to do with your life now, that Ron has been evicted from his rightful HOME???

Poster-B

"have stolen Ron's home"?
Where's your evidence for that?
What we do have is solid evidence that RVD took a mortgage loan from the bank. He himself says he never repaid the loan. So the real evidence shows that Ron is the culprit, not the victim. And this is in line with Ron's character, once you get to know him. No wonder his friends have deserted him. The honest ones, he ignores.

Those among Ron's fans seem to include a large number of life's losers: people who have lost their jobs, or been evicted from their homes.

I have suffered through a painful job loss once upon a time, so I am sympathetic with them. But you need to be honest about your situation, and get on with your life.

Playing victim (and imagining a drama where you are victim) does not help one get on with one's life

Ron's broken promise could contribute to a bank run,

if others followed his rotten example

Essentially, "Money" is Cash and Near cash, like deposits.

The higher the M-#, the more difficult or slow it is to convert into actual cash

Fiat Money is a promise - but not all promises are money.

In your example, the promise between Joe and Alex in the home-selling chain,

is not cash-like and it cannot be easily converted into cash and circulate as currency.

And it is not counted as part of the money supply, because that promise cannot be "spent"

When Money is created - so is the promise.

Thus, when the USgovt prints currency, if the currency is damaged (a corner ripped, or something),

they will take that back and replace it with a fresh Note - the promise is renewed.

Controls on bank lending - like leverage restrictions, and reserve requirements, limit the number of promises

that are made by financial institutions within an economy. Too many promises, and too little real capital

would make the system highly fragile, and vulnerable to bank runs, when people come and want real

cash from the bank instead of a promise. This is problematic for the bank, since they will have lent most

of the money in a way that is not easily liquidated.

Remember this?:

It's A Wonderful Life Bank Run

George Bailey, the banker promised the money back, but it was tied up in loans on People's homes.

The cabal benefits by driving the cycle and exploiting it. They buy cheap when they trigger a crash:

"Potter will pay you 50 cents on the dollar."

"Don't you see what's happening here? Potter's not selling, he's buying"

Only by maintaining confidence can the bank avoid destructive runs, and stay in business, until

they have enough cash on hand to honor their promises (when they are due, or money is requested on demand.)

Idiot deadbeat like RVD think that the bank gets free money - it does not -

And they endanger the bank by not honoring their promises.- so the bank has to make good on its

promise to the depositors, but does not have the many back from the borrowers to cover it.

So the bank must use its own capital, or deplete its profits.

> Fractional banking thread : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20606&page=3

Scalia Murdered, Republic To Be Announced

Oh Dear!

I wrote about Scalia on another thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20633

When Mount brings the Republic, and all the other nonsense into his video ("exchanges"), he loses all credibility.

It's like: never lose a change to tie in this nonsense with any sudden crisis

Can Ron answer this, please !

Open Challenge to Ron Van Dyke

Should Ron really be taking $200 from people without a Job,,, and without income?

It seems the me that he let thousands of Dollars worth of antiques be carted away,

simply because he would not accept the Reality of his immanent eviction.

Many here (and elsewhere) had implored him to Wake Up! He did not.

Is the eviction a vital wake-up call for RVD ??

FREE MONEY for just speaking the Truth?

RVD claims that banks are paying money - to those who dismiss his bizarre claims.

See here:

2-15-16 – STANDING UP TO THE CRIMINAL CABAL

How are there more dislikes than likes here people? Are you all really that brainwshed?
Or is that the every white person is a racist crowd? Otherwise known as black lives matter.
( I really do not get where the "rascism" charge comes from. Does anyone lese? )

+Sarah Barker - I suspect many of the dislikes are bankers and those miscreants funded by the elite.

Please, does anyone know how and where I can get these payments??

Getting paid for exposing lies told by a con-man like Van Dyke would be a sweet deal, and a nice job for many.

So please let me know how I can sign up !

(If I get anything, I will not keep it - I will give it to people who have been fooled by Ron,

like the poor woman without a job who gave him $200, while he was letting surplus antiques worth thousands sit and rot in his garage.)

Archived