ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I don't know what to think anymore....some of the things the Ambassador said, such as "if you can't take your leaders down, we'll have to do it the hard way by crashing your systems" and watching what's happening for instance in Venezuela is a good example.

And that's just one instance. Looking around at 8 countries trying to leave the EU, all the protests and Germany telling Merkel to step down while you watch the G7 countries try and start war, any freaking war, Russia, China, Korea, they don't care, just any war to keep this ponzi scheme going for them.

Yes, we are the ones we've been waiting for...I got chastised by Vladimir for saying that months ago and he left.

I do believe that of the alphabet agencies, we are seeing members waking up to what their masters are doing, including the Pentagon...why U.S. military went through the purge and now Erdogan is following the same example only in a magnitude of 1,000 times worse. Whistle blower from NSA exposed Clinton's emails, not Russia.

My point is, maybe there's no one waiting to help any of the cabal controlled nations out but then I'm reminded of why Kennedy died when he set up things with Soekarno.

And then it's back to the song lyrics running in my head of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" WHO CAN KEEP UP??

There's so many distractions happening all over the globe right now it's mind blowing but yet not when you realize the cabal is doing what ever it can to stay alive. The puzzle pieces all fit until the puzzle changes and that's been happening daily.

Of course this stupid Nesara and birth certificate bs and Swissindo of everyone receiving $$$ is the biggest hogwash of all....that would create total chaos.

But going to free energy, fewer work hours and days with the same pay etc., homes for the homeless, something to clean our air and water, etc., would take those $$$ offered to accomplish. Otherwise, all our days are pretty much numbered with what's happened to our food, water, air and health.

I laugh reading Benjamin Fullofshitfords bounties yet get twitterpated at the same time that the offer would be taken up LOL When we say Wealthy Family we have to remember how large these families are. The good guys and the bad guys. Anyway, not all of it can be bullchit because we're seeing too many things happening, for the good while the bad gets worse out of desperation trying to hang on to what they've always had. We'll never know until we get there but this has been one helluva crazy ride so far.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Why do paid-media shills write unintelligent articles like this?

Do they really think they have the right to tell us what to think?

Frankly, I am sick and tired of this - and recommend voting for Trump and Duke partly to put an end to the

smugness and ugly spin of these articles - If we can get the journos fired and their co's bust, that would be even better)

MONSTER OF OUR OWN MAKING

How Donald Trump punked America by manipulating our obsession with useless polls

Despite their unreliability, polls do have meaning—particularly in an election dominated by Trump, a candidate whose platform rests on pulling fringe bigotry to the center and marketing extremism as mainstream. For months, pundits have proclaimed that Trump will “pivot” away from extremism, perhaps after garnering the nomination, or maybe waiting until he actually makes it to the White House. This national hunger for constantly updating percentages is a reflection of the extreme anxiety. It is clear now that this is simply not true. Trump will never pivot, but he will use the media to try to pivot the country closer and closer towards his own worldview.

Trump’s Twitter account is mocked for its narcissism, as he proudly posts the results of every poll that declares him in the lead (disregarding, of course, the ones that do not). As Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have dutifully tweeted out policy prescriptions, Trump has spent the election season talking about Trump, bragging about his dominance in a particular primary and his ratings on cable TV. Most recently, Trump released an online video documenting exactly how much applause—24 minutes—he received at the GOP convention, a post widely derided as self-involved and clueless.

Those who mock Trump are missing the point, however. The applause video was meant not only to glorify Trump (always a key Trump goal), but to signal to Americans that it’s acceptable, even laudable, to celebrate his opinions. It is okay, the video implies, to openly applaud a candidate who calls Mexicans rapists, posts anti-Semitic memes, praises authoritarian leaders, wants to round up Muslims, and has created a political climate in which white supremacist David Duke feels comfortable enough to run for the US Senate. It is normal, the video implies, because others are clapping with you. Selective use of data and polls help Trump prove his mainstream appeal. Trump may be best known for his ability to stir populist emotion, but polls and statistics are how he markets his fantasies as fact.

==

> QZ: http://qz.com/743923/how-donald-trump-punked-america-by-manipulating-our-obsession-with-useless-polls/

Quartz (qz.com) is a digital global business news publication.[2] It is owned by Atlantic Media Co., the publisher of The Atlantic, National Journal, and Government Executive. Its team of 175 staff members [3] was pulled together from prominent brands in business journalism: Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and The New York Times."[4] The four initial sponsors of Quartz were Boeing, Chevron, Cadillac, and Credit Suisse.[5] Quartz's core market is global business people, with its focus on international markets. Its news articles cover global economy news, ranging from geo-political conflicts to policies and regulations

. . .

Quartz targets high-earning readers who traditionally read other left-leaning publications.60% of its readers access the site via mobile devices, and 40% of its readers are outside the United States. As of November 2015, there are 180,000 subscribers to the Quartz Daily Brief.

> Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz_(publication)

Apart from their loathsome corporate sponsors, who may favor these sort of biased stories, QZ must figure it can scoop

up some cash from the Clinton machine, which has raised buckets of money from Wall Street and other corporate sponsors

" Dave said in his most recent radio program that he has been cleared by several alphabet agencies and can carry on.

When Dave was tight with the Ambassador, he and Dave did a show on Neil Keenan and how Keenan was barking up the wrong tree. Now Dave says he has changed his mind about Keenan. Dave believes that many people working on securing or opening up the GC Accounts have relationships with various factions of the Family and each has some portion of the truth. Dave says he doesn't have the whole story yet, but apparently he has enough that he believes that even if there is no RV, the Golden Dragons he is now associated with have the desire to exchange money for dinars to help stabilize the economy of the world. I don't see how that will happen by exchanging dinars for listeners of Dave's radio show, but they can certainly give it a go. (Jerzy from Landa China Global also says he is part of the Golden Dragon Family and he has been waiting on funds for many years). "

This doesn't Ring True for me

+ Alphabet agencies are not in the business of "clearing" people in Dave's line - why would they do that

+ There is no convincing evidence that I have seen that Global Collateral account even exist. The numbers that I have seen for

the SIZE of funds held in the GC accounts are clearly impossible. I used to work in the auditing dept of one of largest banks

in the world, and have some ideas of how to check this. Every claim I have seen fails the tests. (If you have evidence, please share it!)

+ The idea of scamming people while you supposedly wait for a big payday has been around a long time. DS is acting out an old pattern

+ Why would a wealthy family want to reward DS and small time currency speculators? There are better ways and better people to work

with if you want to inject money into the system, An honest version of the Clinton Foundation would be better than Dave's merry men (& women)

+ Thunter's right about what happens to the value of money if you suddenly flood the system with it.

No one will want to do the dirty work, and a loaf of bread might go to $1 Million, or whatever

Warning:-

The World Bank document issued by the Ambassador to prove Dragon Wealth was a fraud and forged document.They purported the Queen of England signed it,she didn't! !!This coupled with the secret Amb,the lack of credible evidence and total non performance of anything DS promised means avoid the rhetoric of the Ambassador and DS.What happened to the project funding never happened!!But the Ambassador took 100USD off each to consider projects he could never fund.It's one big fraud folks,not new and not unique!! Caveat Emptor.

Ron wants promises to be kept - but I think the "promises" may be fantasy
He still seems to think that the fictional character, Anastasia, is real

8-3-16 – WHICH PROMISES WILL ACTUALLY BE KEPT?

Delusion, delusion, delusion !
"She knew who she was"
(But Ron doesn't. She's fictional. What a sad old fool he is!.)
I hope we have a currency backed by Gold," he says
Guess what Ron. Your monthly handout from the state might be cut, if we had that.

I lasted 1:29 before I had to shut him off...sorry, just can't handle the old fool anymore....it's the same ole same ole of nothing but nonsense or preaching about something he preached about years ago because it worked for him then... at least he's not whining anymore, or if he is I'm not sticking around to find out. He'll either find new followers using his old method or he'll just do us all a favor and disappear but after exposing all his lies and all his scams he supported he's either awakened to the fact to shut up about it or someone schooled him to shut up about it and stop the whining. He had his moment and he blew it, he's a has-been

He had his moment and he blew it, he's a has-been

He was a Has-Been, and is fast becoming a Once-was

I think i saw this video before

8-4-16 – WILL THE REAL CREATOR PLEASE STAND UP!

Did Ron just change the Title from a video he made some weeks ago?

He complains.... about how "the Creator must take responsibility for his creation"

This is getting like DS and other dinarians, who keep repeating that RV will come any day, and the funds are about to be released.

I try to live my life every day, and not just wait for something to happen

This part made sense:

"I know many people who are in need that I would like to help.

Buy I hang on to what little I have, because I do not know how long it will last."

The Global Yawn has found a new popular topic - to make boring

Mystic View #29 - Looking at Sasquatch, Bigfoot and Yeti

(Maybe should have spoken about Anastasia for Ron's benefit.)

What they might have tackling to make it interesting, would be the myths around the Ambassador.

They never research that properly, which makes me doubt they can say anything useful about these topics

I made it to 3:45 minutes,

where the Reverend said: "Sasquatch is a as real as a salmon for them...

I'm not sure we would want Sasquatch on our plates."

Any more time I have with my web connection working I thought I would invest some here

GoldFish Report No 55 Ambassador Welcomes Pioneering UFO Researcher Mary Rodwell

I have enjoyed some of the interviews I have heard with Mary Rodwell.

There was a long opening here - so maybe jump in at xx minutes

(I got to 2 minutes, when my web connection faltered - still no Mary Rodwell, and no Ambassador)

I can't believe you torture yourself this way...maybe we should all hang out on the Trump page? At least we could argue on something worth arguing over? LOL thanks for saving me the trouble, when I read you made it to 3:45 but I'll try and fast forward to the Mary Rodwell because she's very interesting ;)

DrBubb,

Dave Schmidt talks about the journey that the funds take once they are released by the Dragons. Is this a fictional tale spun by Dave's new Dragon friends or is there something to it?

Before the money gets to the street level it has to go through

the scrutiny of the US Treasury
the scrutiny of the Federal Reserve
then moved into master bank accounts
then moves to the Paymaster
then senior brokers, junior brokers
Attorney in fact
Junior paymasters

According to this website, http://philosophyofmetrics.com/warning-on-scams-freepom/ Dave is using many of the buzzwords that are flags for scams, i.e. Fed Sanctioned, Chinese Elders, White Hats, Dragon Family, Humanitarian Projects, Paymaster.

Dave is now saying this private exchange will "hydrate" the money system. I have not heard this term before. He also says that at the top levels, the GCR is already done. Is he being taken for a ride again? Different colored Dragon, but same destination?

Any ideas on the end game of whoever is behind this private exchange? Dave has said to forget about the dinar and the zim. He says the safest is to buy the Vietnamese dong. Could someone be trying to make a play by increasing the demand?

DrBubb,

Dave Schmidt talks about the journey that the funds take once they are released by the Dragons. Is this a fictional tale spun by Dave's new Dragon friends or is there something to it?

Attorney in fact

Junior paymasters

According to this website, http://philosophyofmetrics.com/warning-on-scams-freepom/ Dave is using many of the buzzwords that are flags for scams, i.e. Fed Sanctioned, Chinese Elders, White Hats, Dragon Family, Humanitarian Projects, Paymaster.

Dave is now saying this private exchange will "hydrate" the money system. I have not heard this term before. He also says that at the top levels, the GCR is already done. Is he being taken for a ride again? Different colored Dragon, but same destination?

Any ideas on the end game of whoever is behind this private exchange? Dave has said to forget about the dinar and the zim. He says the safest is to buy the Vietnamese dong. Could someone be trying to make a play by increasing the demand?

Warning:-

The World Bank document issued by the Ambassador to prove Dragon Wealth was a fraud and forged document.They purported the Queen of England signed it,she didn't! !!This coupled with the secret Amb,the lack of credible evidence and total non performance of anything DS promised means avoid the rhetoric of the Ambassador and DS.What happened to the project funding never happened!!But the Ambassador took 100USD off each to consider projects he could never fund.It's one big fraud folks,not new and not unique!! Caveat Emptor.

THESE ARE KNOWN FRAUDS.BUZZWORDS USED ARE WELL WORN!! WISE UP IGNORE DS AND THE AMB!! THEY ARE LIARS.THE AMB HAS JUST UNDERTAKEN A CLEVER 100USD PER PERSON UPFRONT FEE SCAM BASED ON FUNDING PROJECTS HE COULD NEVER FUND.DS CALLED IT SKIN IN THE GAME.ITS UPFRONT FEE FRAUD.SORRY FOR LARGE TYPE ON THIS POINT BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO WISE UP!! CAVEAT EMPTOR. # WELL WORN SCAMS !!!

According to this website, http://philosophyofm...-scams-freepom/ Dave is using many of the buzzwords that are flags for scams, i.e. Fed Sanctioned, Chinese Elders, White Hats, Dragon Family, Humanitarian Projects, Paymaster.

Please be aware police,intel and fraud investigators know all about these scams:-

Historic Bonds

Humanitarian project Funding upfront fee scams!!

Currency frauds

Dragons

Paymasters

White Hats

Red Hats

New world order

Fake world Bank documentation.

Swiss Indo

etc etc!!

People like DS and the Amb will continue to peddle this nonesense until the game is up when they are either arrested for scamming the wrong person or they have completed their cash raising exercise and quietly dissappear. Is it not strange to anyone that the Ambassador still hides his face.This is not the reason he states it is protection so that when this is all exposed as one big lie and a fraud he can dissapear into anonymity.Leaving the fools of GMOP,RVD,DS and the rest carrying the can for this debacle.There is no need to softball this.DS and the AMB are I can assure you are pathalogical liars,with very dubious pasts!!!

wise up!! Caveat Emptor

Sandie27,

Perhaps you are not aware, but Dave is no longer working with the Ambassador. He has changed horses and is no longer working with the Red Dragons, he is now working with the Golden Dragons. It is no longer an advance fee scam, it is a private exchange. It may still be fraudulent, but it is a different game than Dave was playing with the Ambassador. Dave is not offering any proof via Bank Documents that these new Dragons are for real.

He says it is recommended to have a passport to expedite their background checks, and they require either a receipt for purchase of currency, or a signed affidavit, or a gift letter. People will sign a contract, a Non Disclosure Agreement and will receive an SKR (Safe Keeping Receipt). Once all the currency is collected, it will be submitted to the money changers, and then people will be paid out. Over half the gross amount will go into an escrow account which people will not have personal access to, but will have one year to direct those funds to help others in some way, whether it is donating it, or funding a project. A business plan must be submitted. There is no up front charge for a business plan, but since you will have personal funds from the exchange, you can use them to pay for your business plan. What is done with the dinar/dong after the exchange is done, he is not allowed to disclose.

Dave is back to his "So you want to be a millionaire" days. He says the rate will be high enough that you could go out and buy $300 - $400 worth of Vietnamese dong and you will be a multimillionaire and will have 2 - 3 times that amount in the escrow account to use to help others. Then in the next breath he says it is not about individuals getting rich. It is about spreading the money out.

He says the Dragons want to create economic parity all around the world. That is a pipe dream. He says they are conducting the private exchange so they can bypass corrupt governments and corrupt corporations and get the funds into the hands of Dave's listeners, who are highly conscious folks.

I don't trust this plan, but will watch from the bleachers to see how it rolls out. Perhaps they are setting Dave up in some way? Is it a ruse to get people to buy dong and then they will take the money and run? Of the two, at least dong is a market currency. Dinar is hardly worth collecting. What if they get 90% dinar and 10 % dong. Is the whole exercise worth it?

Dave is moving into the same scenario as Landa China Global, who has been waiting on funds for over a decade. They are all ready to start their humanitarian work, they just need the funds. Jerzy has said he is part of the Golden Dragons. It seems Dave has now hooked up with these folks up the ladder from Landa China Global, as his story sounds very similar.

" Dave is not offering any proof via Bank Documents that these new Dragons are for real."

I reckon he will not offer any proof, because there is none to be offered - It is pure invention,

You must recall when I kept asking FIVE KEY QUESTIONS of the Ambassador, and never got any answers,

It would be the same with the Golden Dragons, I reckon.

If you can think of any way to get the questions to Mr Schmidt, then maybe we should try it.

THIS CHAIN of money distribution from Dave Schmidt - is ludicrous:

Attorney in fact
Junior paymasters

What is a "paymaster"? I worked in two big banks, and never met a paymaster

And that's not how money is created!

Most money is created - by Banks LENDING IT INTO EXISTENCE --

And what happens is: A Deposit is created at the same time as the loan - so there is no free money to be handed out!

Instead, a web of promises is created, where loans need to be repaid, and deposit funds returned to their holders.

See the thread on MONEY Creation : HERE

So if a bank was to hand money to the Dragons - then they would have to fund it from deposits - they don't get it free.

Even when the Federal Reserve Bank PRINTS CURRENCY NOTES - it is NOT FREE for the Fed.

They have a liability for that money - and something like 70-80% of their balance sheet is supported by this liability.

And when the Fed makes a profit, they turn something like 70-80% of that profit over to the US Treasury.

This means that even the Fed is not getting Free Money, it comes with strings, and liabilities attached.

It amazes me how much crap is written on the web and spoken in videos without people having a basic understanding

of what they are talking about !

I quote:-

Red Panda* says:-

###He says it is recommended to have a passport to expedite their background checks, and they require either a receipt for purchase of currency, or a signed affidavit, or a gift letter. People will sign a contract, a Non Disclosure Agreement and will receive an SKR (Safe Keeping Receipt). Once all the currency is collected, it will be submitted to the money changers, and then people will be paid out. Over half the gross amount will go into an escrow account which people will not have personal access to, but will have one year to direct those funds to help others in some way, whether it is donating it, or funding a project. A business plan must be submitted. There is no up front charge for a business plan, but since you will have personal funds from the exchange, you can use them to pay for your business plan. What is done with the dinar/dong after the exchange is done, he is not allowed to disclose.###

Red Panda*

Thanks but my points re DS and AMB remain as stated.I realise he is on a new approach now it is the way the liars and scammers work. He knows his BS is coming to nothing so he baits and switches!!

The above comment you made explaining the procedure is textbook terminology for the scams that have emanated in this arena over the past 15 years. Buzzwords such as Paymaster,SKR,contracts,humanitarian funding,NDA agreements and lengthy periods for things to happen ie a year. They never disclose where the money actually goes or identify the money changers. If I had a dollar for the numbers of Escrow account frauds and non performing trades,exchanges and millions of promises I would be a very wealthy man.Someone is going to steal the currency and some corrupt lawyer is going to fleece some fees for unnecesary business plans!!

What will happen here is the most efficient part of the transaction will be the funds passing to the money changers and this will then be followed by delay after delay after delay as the promised return never happens promises and excuses will follow over various years and the protagonists will attempt to run with the loot!! Business plans are a complete smokescreen and the humanitarian angle is used to give a false legitimacy to a corrupt scheme.

My mention of the Amb is to demonstrate that he has already committed fraud in taking fees for people to pitch for funding he just does not have!! DS linked himself to the AMB and this fraud so it shows he is a man of no discernment,heading into a huge scam scenario in which he will cause his followers no doubt to be victims.My opinion he should be shut down radio show and all,before he affects anyone else. Maybe he could explain his schemes to the police I am sure they will be more than interested in his words and advice and what he is promoting !!!

Caveat Emptor!!!

===

*(edited by DrBubb. These comments were made by Red Panda, not by me)

Since the dinars are almost worthless, the only thing that makes sense is that instead of an up front fee scam, this will be a back end fee scam. Once the currency is turned in, the hook will be baited and the participants will be subjected to various fees to keep their hopes for an exchange alive. Unless they are expecting large volumes of dong to be turned in, that is the only thing that would make this scam pay.

A couple other things rang alarm bells and that was Dave said he was told to "build your list" and mentioned that up to 40,000 people may be "allowed" to participate. If the list is that size, it wouldn't take many small fees to start adding up. Other factors are the limited time opportunity, no others will be allowed to exchange, etc. to create a sense of urgency.

One of the biggest red flags are the amounts quoted. $5 per dinar and $5 per dong. This is from a letter Dave sent out that was later leaked. Just doesn't make sense.

Yep and why U.S. Inc., and their allied G7 corporate nations are bankrupt right now. The Federal Reserve allowed them to print money for which the FR didn't have in the first place and we were already how many TRILLION in debt and still printing I.O.U.'s?? How many times has Greece, or Germany or U.S. Inc for instance filed bankruptcy just in the 20th century?

And either DS is part of the cabal or working FOR those trying to tear down the cabal or a great scam artist...it's the same spiel he was doing when selling the dinars from dealers and one's in prison now because of it. Why else would he bring up out of the blue he's been cleared by the F.B.I. etc for any wrong doing?

Supposedly Obama just gave Iran $400 million in "foreign currency" and if it's dinar it's only value is IN the country of Iraq and worthless anywhere else, for the past 23 years it's what? 1/10th of a penny? and just as worthless to Iran until the RV and the RV isn't going to happen until the cabal and their minion structures are torn down. It would be suicide on the other nations.

I'm seeing it as DS is doing a great scam that will ONLY work while we have the systems we have now in place and then he can say "wow, I never expected that" while he's pocketed a lot of money before that from his seminar and other schemes. Maybe he makes so much on the dollar off his "dealers?"

Watching America's allied countries defaming Trump along with most of the White House it's apparent they're all scared of him getting in and exposing the whole kit and kaboodle. Ron Paul and his son and others through the years have had their chance but because they were afraid for their lives they hinted or said it in a politically correct way that no one heard them. Trump is blatant on the corruption.

Wikileaks on the Clinton's is NO COINCIDENCE that it's coming out now and it's being trickled out slowly while this campaign is going on. I believe Trump has powerful patriots behind him that are in the background schooling him and behind tearing this atrocity down. There's two quotes by Trump we are hearing but we're not hearing it right and that is when asked if he would ever run for president Trumps answer has always been "only if I have to" and his other is "I'm just the messenger" He didn't choose a 'friend' to be V.P. he chose someone who's the best for America and he keeps stressing he'll get patriot constitutional supreme court justices in instead of those who are loyal to the companies they have stock in. He's already said he'll get the best to advise and they will definitely be outsiders that love America, not part of the "club".He knows what's going down and the 'system' knows he knows what's going down and is even willing to go to war, any war, Korea, China or Russia to stop him. ( and continue to prop up their money ponzi scheme)

I believe more of the emails will trickle out and Trump will have his day when it will be aired LIVE on all the MSM alphabet stations...during the debates starting in September.

"One of the biggest red flags are the amounts quoted. $5 per dinar and $5 per dong.

This is from a letter Dave sent out that was later leaked. Just doesn't make sense. "

Dong FX

DongChart_zpse3ozwnzh.png

The Dong needs to increase by about 25,000X to get to $1 - 125,000X to get to $5. How likely is this?

There is no good reason to use currency exchanges for this supposed distribution:

+ Pumping up these currencies would ruin the Iraqi and Vietnamese economies - they would not be able to export anything -

Why would these countries want their economies ruined?

+ If the Dragons really wanted these currencies for some reason, they can start buying in the market. The price might rise 5%, 10%, 20%,

not by the magnitudes that DS and the scammers are talking about

+ Why reward currency speculators?

+ This is a very inefficient way of getting money into people's hands - the Dragons can set up their own charities and fund "humanitarian"

business plans directly. (BTW, how many of these plans do you think are really viable? There are already viable charities they can fund NOW)

The ONLY REASON bizarre RV procedure is being discussed, is because THIS SYSTEM enriches the scammers

Why do people not use basic logic in reason?

Sure, I get that some people are desperate, but one reason they are is that they are too stupid, and too unfocused to function in reality (like RVD.)

The sad thing is to see scammers preying on desperate people

This could be IMPORTANT - so I have started a new thread on this

Possible Nuclear "accident" this month (?)

ISIS may have nuclear weapons inside the US... and may be prepared to use them

"A general disbelief" that this could happen - is keeping people from getting alarmed

Duff on Rense: Nuclear Threat on America, the Hard Proof (updated graphics)

I wouldn't be surprised if the C.I.A. paid mercenaries brought here to the USA does this because the "system" needs something BIG to happen so Obama can declare an emergency and stop the election and he continue as CEO of this bogus United States Incorporation pretending to be a lawful government.

The Dong needs to increase by about 25,000X to get to $1 - 125,000X to get to $5. How likely is this?

There is no good reason to use currency exchanges for this supposed distribution:

+ Pumping up these currencies would ruin the Iraqi and Vietnamese economies - they would not be able to export anything -

Why would these countries want their economies ruined?

+ If the Dragons really wanted these currencies for some reason, they can start buying in the market. The price might rise 5%, 10%, 20%,

not by the magnitudes that DS and the scammers are talking about

+ Why reward currency speculators?

+ This is a very inefficient way of getting money into people's hands - the Dragons can set up their own charities and fund "humanitarian"

business plans directly. (BTW, how many of these plans do you think are really viable? There are already viable charities they can fund NOW)

Of course you are right, the Dong or the Dinar will not increase by 125,000x. What Dave is proposing is a private exchange. The currency holder sells their currency to the buyer for an agreed upon price. There is nothing illegal about this. The main question is why would the buyer buy currency at such an inflated price? Dave's answer is:

• it is a legal way to get funds into the hands of Dave's listeners who are highly conscious
  • it will honor the original intention of the Bretton Woods agreement (Keenan mentions this as well)
  • it is a way to spread the money around to stabilize the economy
  • it will rehydrate the global financial system with clean money versus the fiat
  • it is part of the restructuring of the global financial system
  • it will soften the coming economic crash
  • it will create jobs
  • it is a way to bypass corrupt governments and corporations and get funds directly to people with humanitarian projects (via an escrow account)

You asked - Why reward speculators? Dave says this is something that people have been waiting for. It is already within their frame of reference. There is less fear in doing it this way than through other methods.

Does this make sense? No, it sound like a politician / salesman talking. Lots of buzz phrases and feel good terms.

What will the buyers do with the currency? Dave says that is a private matter.

You are right, if the Dragons did exist, they would just set up their own foundation, which can grant funds to other already existing foundations that are doing good things in the world. They could also invite anyone to submit their project to receive a grant. If they met initial objectives, they could receive further funding.

I think Dave is being taken for a ride by a confidence ring who like to pretend they are rich and powerful, but are simply con men/women. Dave bought the Ambassador's story, hook, line and sinker. Even with all the documents Dave saw and trips to China that he made, nothing has come of it, other than the Ambassador collecting fees for workshops and project pitches. Now it is a different Family (or so Dave thinks - the one with real power and money). It could simply be another arm of the same con ring.

It will be interesting to see what the real play is here - will they come up with back end fees? Otherwise, what is the point of it all? To mess with people?

Or I am completely out to lunch and Dave is on the leading edge of freeing humanity from financial slavery :)

I can't think of a more unlikely way any entity with unimaginable wealth would choose to help the world than to encourage people to buy worthless currency and then pay them large sums for it. The more reasonable explanation is that con men noticed that a lot of gullible people have bought a lot of worthless currency which indicates they are easy marks for a quick scam.

If they use Dave Schmidt's plan they can send all those millions of dinars into a trust and then one of the dragon families will reimburse them with a letter notifying them their humanity plans are going to be used and because they gave up all those dinars in good faith, the dragon family has decided to reward them grandly while they disappear back into the matrix of cyber world never to be seen again. The dealer's with the dong scam might end up behind bars but when the RV does happen, a person of the supposed "dragon family" knows someone who lives in Iraq, the reval happens and they split the spoils. The RV will happen, the G7 are collapsing....even if Iraq drops the 000's and prints new, those who live in Iraq will be honored just like the fiat dollar will work here in America but only America. And Dave Schmidt will come out just as surprised [slaps hands to cheek] " My goodness folks...I never expected THIS" in that whining, fake voice of his and like most politician's, he gets away with it.
I wonder if the Ambassador got scared or guilty because I never hear anymore about humanity projects nor the cons he was associated with at the time. Seems DS left the Ambassador because the Amba was no longer making him money and he's back to the "who wants to be a millionaire" scam with the dongs for as long as he can make money.

Archived