ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Ron is back on the Cold Case -- And his followers are still trying to school him on facing some Reality

8-7-16 – RV NEWS – IS IT REAL?

Unsuccessfully, it seems

Making everybody wealthy would never work!!!! Everybody would quit their jobs. You couldn't even get a McDonalds hamburg. Everybody would be in retirement. and no one would provide any services. People and our efforts is ALL that matters....not a bunch of fiat paper money. I agree with you that WE are the value!
I agree with this. You cannot fix the world by handing out free money. You will destroy incentives and ruin the economy. Look what happens to wealthy Saudi families, getting all that free money
Get rich quick? always a sucker deal.....
Ron, if you blocked 500 to 1000 people, that is a whole bunch! Surely you can see that you blocked people who were innocent amongst them. The comments here show some are back trying to put your entire being and credibility in a capsulized form. I think you should let people comment and address those such as deb mill or you will never get your core followers back.
That Cleve video, Walking in the Light, suggests Ron create a second parallel channel, where no one is blocked, and then post some videos on it - like this one maybe - and then ask everyone to comment, even those blocked before. I think this would be a good way for Ron to test if some of the old friends will return. But it is up to Ron. If he wants to see this channel slowly die, he can just continue on the path he is on.
I got a message from University of Truth and responded to him but I see the comments removed here. I really think you are right, but I think Ron should allow commenters here so he can 'see' who are the trouble-makers and who comes back that supported him.

+Friar Newborg Hello Friar, I see many are coming out to comment here... Ron may have banned those who warned him about Swiss Indo and the Ambassador but there was much more behind this as well.

(then, a "new" listener tried to tell the truth):

Ron deleted some people when he was ill. Some left when Ron lost his credibility from promoting OPPT, SwissIndo, The Ambassador etc. Others left because they discovered that Ron's actions were not consistent with his words (i.e. his real estate matters). Some appreciated Ron's commitment that "all opinions are welcome" which turned out not to be true, so they left. Ron's Reality TV Show ended when his charm dissolved, probably when he was ill. Ironically Ron's life was saved with multiple complex free medical procedures. Ron has been living off the State as a charity case for years. He had many opportunities which he appeared to squander.
I just blocked the fictitious "deb mill" ... It's just another fraudulent name of a detractor.
Ron did you just delete my comment suggesting you allow the detractors for you will 'see' who comes back that is 'real' by the responders to those blasting away? If you did delete my comment let me know because I need to know if this is a YouTube-Google glitch.
No, I have never deleted your comments; and I did block the phony "deb mill" creation. I will always block anyone who creates a new account to make negative comments on my channel. I don't know why this does not show that I am responding to merlin's comment, not to deb mills.
+paradoxman316 That is really odd because my response to University of Truth was honest and for all to read... hm. 
I find it really confusing, finding that some comments are blocked. But then you can still see them if you are participating in the discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, we cannot FREE MONEY our way to a better economy either.

It would destroy productive enterprise and centralize power with those who distribute the Free Money

(people need incentives to do actual productive work)

Why we can't shop our way to a better economy: Stacy Mitchell at TEDxDirigo
And this Strongtowns interview:
Stacy Mitchell on the Big Box Swindle

+++

From Local to Global: Esteban Kelly and Stacy Mitchell

Meantime, the Satanic candidate is bad as RVD, in trying to protect herself from Truth

Hillary Banned White Reporters At First DC Press Conference

Her FIRST Press conference since Dec, 2015

She cannot face the white voters who detest everything about her.

This interview with Jim Fetzer and his guest was very revealing:

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rawdeal/080416.mp3

Hillary's own emails reveal her role in trafficking weapons.

Why is she still "outside", and not in prison?

It is truly disgusting

The people who want her to distribute more "free stuff" are the ones voting for her.

See how this corrupts a country.

/ Possible slogan: Trust in Satan, Vote for the evil bitch /

(can you tell that I am angry about what she has gotten away with.)

(I wanted to post this earlier - but had some sign-on problems):

"You asked - Why reward speculators? Dave says this is something that people have been waiting for. It is already within their frame of reference. There is less fear in doing it this way than through other methods.
Does this make sense? No...
. . .
I think Dave is being taken for a ride by a confidence ring who like to pretend they are rich and powerful, but are simply con men/women. Dave bought the Ambassador's story, hook, line and sinker. Even with all the documents Dave saw and trips to China that he made, nothing has come of it, other than the Ambassador collecting fees for workshops and project pitches. Now it is a different Family (or so Dave thinks - the one with real power and money). It could simply be another arm of the same con ring."

Dave is a very willing participant in this con, if that is what it is.

We do not know if he is getting some financial or other reward from the Golden Dragons, but that is possible.
But we can see that by investing in a trip to Hong Kong, he gives himself the appearance of being an insider, close to the Dra-gon family,
and that makes it easier for him to promote his seminars, and claim he has an inside track.

I agree with your final comment:

"It will be interesting to see what the real play is here - will they come up with back end fees? Otherwise, what is the point of it all? To mess with people?"

It does mess with people.
Though I think the intent of Dave is simply to build up himself as a plausible intermediary.
I reckon that the Dragons themselves must be seeking larger transactions, from bigger fish than the small fry who Dave is dealing with

"Robin Hood in Reverse"

A MASSIVE FRAUD ! And a 5-star interview

"Strict" Rules for Foundations are being broken,

Big Money raised for Haiti never was spent there

If the MSM were not hopelessly corrupt,

this would be headline news everyday, until Billary are cleared or convicted

The Clinton Foundation Exposed | Charles Ortel and Stefan Molyneux

"You have to identify a TRUE charitable purpose"

But the corrupt CF has spread out to become an octopus with its tentacles everywhere

22 Years of Non-compliance with the laws.... And a lack of independent trustees

Part of:

Himal-Mtn2_zpsw0kxshrq.jpg

In some countries (where the Clinton Foundation operates), the penalty for charity fraud...is Death.

- PABITB

with all those who are blatantly stating Never Trump from the republicans to the foreign policy and national security agents proves there must be something to those emails that according to the F.B.I. informant who said there was enough in those emails to indict almost all of the White House has to be true and the rats are ratting themselves out without one email being exposed [yet] by all those turning on him.

I can't think of a more unlikely way any entity with unimaginable wealth would choose to help the world than to encourage people to buy worthless currency and then pay them large sums for it. The more reasonable explanation is that con men noticed that a lot of gullible people have bought a lot of worthless currency which indicates they are easy marks for a quick scam.

The same hype that was produced on the worthless historic Chinese bond BS.I am aware of one idiot who bought these worthless bits of collectable paper for millions of USD and then lived in denial and fantasy that he had billions!!

Of course he never recovered the money and was a representative of the Five Star Trust.So clearly some idiots there.The only people who got rich on this were the protagonists who hyped the Chinese bond market in the first place on a bunch of lies and ran off with the loot.

Does any of this sound familiar as an approach?The same is going on with the Dinar and Dong, which incidentally the idiots mentioned above were also promoting as real !!

The evidence that DS,AMB schemes are just more of the same scam scenarios is clear and obvious.

The authorities are constantly investigating the rhetorics of these conmen.It won't be long before they are shut down.

Nothing will ever happen or come true in any of the Dinar,Dong or hyped historic bond scams.They rely on the gullible,greedy and stupid and they have plenty of takers.

Caveat Emptor!!

Sandie,

Can your organization go after the fake Charity at the Clinton Foundation?

Surely the billions allegedly stolen by the Clintons makes them a bigger and more inviting target than small-fry like the Ambassador

INCONVENIENT TRUTHS, battling RVD's Lies and Deceptions

Ron seems to think that I am the only one who dislikes some of his videos.

What a delusion that is !

Take today's video...

8-10-16 – THE ARROGANCE OF THE HUMAN EGO

(under the video he posted):

photo.jpg

I see the man with all the aliases is at again.
(when I signed on, I posted this):
Ron said: "I see the man with all the aliases is at it again" What does that mean? I will tell you, I just signed in, and have not yet rated this Video yet - neither as the Friar, nor as another name. So I will now give it a thumbs down! There must be OTHER people giving it thumbs down. Not me. (I was #12)
(later, just to make a point, I posted this under another alias):
Ron said: "I see the man with all the aliases is at it again" What does that mean? I will tell you, I just signed in... So I will now give it a thumbs down! There must be OTHER people giving it thumbs down. Not me. (I was #13)
(None of the other down votes were from me, or an alias - so at least 11 others gave him a thumbs down today!)
(Meantime, I see that others are reminding him of things he finds inconvenient):
Ron, what you say about dying is, well, nonsense. Surely you cannot mean that. Embrace the good things in your life. You son is a gem from what I have heard from you. Find the positives in life, and you will love it again. Are you really worse off now, than before you inherited half a house, and borrowed money from a bank, and bought that old house of yours?
Your statement shows just how clueless you are in regard to my home.
I repeat again: THERE WAS NEVER A MORTGAGE ON MY HOME ... NEVER! It was paid in full before I moved in.
"you inherited half a house, and borrowed money from a bank, and bought that old house of yours" - Why did I say that? Because I saw a document which seems to have your signature, which is a loan made against Dr Mary's Home, you say was half owned by yourself. Is this document fraudulent? If it is, then I apologize. If not, then please explain. If "paid in full", by whom and how? This confusion exists because there are authentic-looking documents on the web, that paint a different picture than you have given us on your channel. Your own story I do find confusing. Like something is being left out, or not fully explained
If anyone reading this, DOUBTS that there is evidence showing Ron took a Mortgage to buy "his" house, see this:
Ronald T Van Dyke - Busted!

Published on Dec 29, 2015

Under yesterday's video, one of the viewers (D.) posted a link to a document dated July 1, 2015 - It is a MORTGAGE instrument! Ronald T Van Dyke signed it, to borrow US$ 255,706.71 under a six months Note. This raises questions. Why did Ron borrow money on one property to purchase a second one? Did he know that the title on the first property was in dispute? --
In the second half, I read some practical suggestions from FIU File. I do hope that Ron will not be made homeless. But he needs to face the FACTS! And act in a practical way. Maybe this video will help him to finally wake up.
==
RVD's Mortgage : http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb...

Ron is starring into the abyss and doesn't like it one bit. When he stops ranting at god long enough to think about it, he is scared to death at the thought of living life without a net. So he hangs onto this idea of an omnipotent entity that is going to swoop in any minute and save him. A frightened old man crouched on the edge of a ledge who, in rare moments of lucidity, realizes that someone has taken his ladder away. The calvary ain't on the way, guy. It's time to grow up.

Weirdly, Ron wants to prove you right... that's he's a broken record.

Though his headline says:
8-11-16 – IGNORING THE PROBLEM FIXES NOTHING

And in his blurb he says

"They refuse to face the world as it" (without irony)

It is more same old, same old.
Try embracing your OWN awkward Truths, Ron - it might bring the change you need.
"Our bodies are mostly empty space" - I suppose that goes for the brain too (?)

(then, today he refers to a classic video):

8-12-16 – RELIGION & POLITICS ARE MOSTLY FRAUD!

Published on Aug 11, 2016

...on a very busy day I finally decided to share my thoughts in relation to the video I recommended on my Facebook page earlier today. That video is: New Age Bullshit by Mark Passio. He begins by talking about the separation of our thinking based on right and left hemispheres of the brain. One side controls the intellect; the other, intuition. We all have both, but in our controlled culture, intellect is dominant. This creates an imbalance that results in many distortions. Our human experience will never reach the equilibrium needed to bring peace to earth and stop the insanity unless we wake up to the deception heaped upon us by control freaks whose machinations will inevitably result in cataclysm. Earth can survive; but the world of humans cannot tolerate more of the misguided leadership many are finally beginning to notice. Hopefully, the brainwashing is failing, including the fraudulent and dis-empowering practices and beliefs inserted into both religion and politics. [

]

I think I can recall introducing RVD to this video long ago before I was banned from his channel.

Why? To get him to USE HIS INTELLECT and analytical powers in examining the OPPT, which he was promoting at the time.

Ron promoted a Fraud, which he did not want to examine. It's typical of Ron that he now turns this around, and mentions that classic video,

to promote the nonsense that he knows something more about religion than the average person. Does he really?

So now he wants us to pray to god to save us all...and within a week he will be cursing god and demanding he do something!

Churches are dying, Ron, because their Bronze Age superstition is not relevant to 21 century people. And your silly pan-everthingism is no more useful.

Don't his loyal followers grasp his reality? Follow his advice and deep understanding of how the world works, and you to can end up a penniless old man living in one of your kid's bedroom.

"I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
Percy Shelley

"Two vast and trunkless legs of stone..."

Ozymandias.jpg

All things must pass.

And RVD's world-saving schemes may have the shortest life of all !

aa_zpsanut9zxb.jpg

Tree-trunks! - that describes Hillary's legs. They may have seem like something that would endure forever.

But now she and her reputation are fading fast too.

Rand Paul And Donald Trump Agree: Hillary Created ISIS

The Pot talking to the clean kettle

8-15-16 – ON THE VERGE OF TEARS

Published on Aug 14, 2016

As I left the meeting yesterday, I felt as if I was ready to cry.... What makes me feel like crying is not knowing how this know-it-all attitude can be softened enough to allow the positive changes to occur on earth. Folks, it's about love, not doctrine, whether age old or so-called new age. If we will ever live to see peace on earth, our stubborness must give way to love one another despite differences. For those whose “God” does not allow that, it may be time to get a different God, or at least a new concept of who or what we think God really is

I just looked at RVD's channel and found this comment:

The Friar characters are at it again! So much hate on a talk about love. Shows where their heart is...or isn't.
What and odd character he is!
he talks about the need for Love, and what does he do? He hurls abuse in my direction
"The Friar characters are at it again! So much hate..." I had not watched his video, nor posted on it.
I said nothing about him. I did not see his channel until now, and I am accused of 'so much hate'.
Ron does not see that HE is the one who has started to push abuse and hatred. Grow up, Ron !
Where is this anti-Friar sentiment coming from?

Okay.

He blames me (and us) when people do not like his videos?

That is so bizarre.

He does not take any responsibility for his message and how people respond to it - or so it seems.

Then he accuses others of being dogmatic?? The irony is very thick with Ron

Hillary's health problems are SERIOUS,.. and getting worse on a progressive path

The Good News is...

By the end of her first term, Hillary may still be able to recall her own name, and even that she is "head of state"

But she may be confused who her husband is (if he is still alive), and not yet need help in her toileting

> see Thead on her Health problems

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20931

I'm done going to his wall as I stated prior, I have no desire, and I haven't even been here for 4 days -but- to put blame on anyone but himself for losing his viewers is asinine.

I just went to video and I see no hate comments, either he deleted them or made them up to gather warriors to his side.

Who cares, he has issues, major issues, we can't help him and God knows Friar did try.

Reading some of the comments gave me a chuckle. Merlin is doing the same thing to the people in here that she points out are doing it to Ron.

It's all in black and white, the documented proof and the hours spent researching and going through his own words to back it up....all she or anyone has to do is go backwards and start reading because it's looked at and then it's looked at under a microscope weeks later, but that would take effort and it's easier to point fingers at those who did the diligence.

Walk away from it Friar...the man has some serious issues and so do the viewers, they are berating him one day and lauding him with praise the next...they've all got issues. LET IT GO....LET him GO.....ANY of us ( I'm now free ) who just HAVE to go there suffer from some type of drama syndrome. He has nothing substantial to say, has led people in the wrong direction and is lost. Today he will love God, tomorrow he won't. Today he will have it together, tomorrow he won't..... B~R~O~K~E~N ~R~E~C~O~R~D

Can the TRUTH Triumph? / Ron's Dilemma : Defend the Truth, Or defend against it?

One day, he is defending AGAINST the Truth (of what happened with "his" home),

And the next day he believes he is defending it - or David Icke in this case

8-16-16 – CRTICISM OF THOSE EXPOSING TRUTH

(this may have come from someone who gives his videos a thumbs down):

If you want to change something for you and your view of the world....if you really want to bring heaven on earth...then quit talking about what you don't like...demons and those things Ask yourself - do you think they deserve your energyFocus and of your audiance?!

Instead - start talking of your vision of the New Heaven and the NEW EARTH.....you will see things will change in your reality.... The world isnt your responsibility - your life is - and your mission dear Ron is more important than the realities other humans experience...you cannot preserve anyone who is not willing....let them be... Talk about what you LOVE...what you want to SEE...

=== ===

LET ME Take this Challenge on for Acore:

WHAT VISION do people have of how Earth could be?

I may say more, but let me start with this:

I want to see a world where people are more Discerning, and less tolerant of Lies.

Naturally, this would mean :

+ a serial liar like Hillary would be thrown into prison, and tried for her crimes

+ the corrupt mainstream media would stop spinning the news in her favor, because everyone would see through their lies

+ news reporters would stop writing heavily spun articles

+ NY Times, the Washington Post etc would be bust, because no one would buy them

+ the many lies told by government would stop

With all these changes, Wars would end. Israel would be forced to make peace with its neighbors

This would just be a start

Archived